The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, but prefer a little more edge to your erotic tales, please be aware that I also post stories under the name “Dark Wynd”.

* * *

Synopsis: Summer returns to her childhood home in Salem Heights to investigate the bimbofication of her sister Emily, but that brings back all the memories of why she left in the first place. Life in Salem Heights can be a real soap opera.

* * *

Note

This story was an entry in badpenny’s January 2022 contest ‘Like Sands Through the Hourglass’. A timepiece was the actual contest focus, but bonus points were offered for references to the longtime soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives’. I ran with the soap opera elements here, so you’re going to see all kinds of weird soap opera-y stuff. Longtime viewers of DOOL will see a number of references to various storylines from over the years. If you’re one of those viewers, I hope you enjoy. This was a fun story to write.

Welcome to Salem Heights (A.K.A. — Who, Like, Shot J.R.?)

PRELUDE

Emily Braden-Dumar hummed as she walked into the kitchen.

Everything was going well. Flawlessly, even. Her cosmetics company was flourishing, so much so that her bitch partner Kaylee King was trying to edge her out so she could take over. Well, Emily had plans for her. The greedy wench was in for a nasty surprise.

Of course, she’d have to deal with company attorney Walter J. Hearst, Esq. first. He was tossing around silly phrases like ‘professional ethics’ and ‘legal obligations’, but Emily knew that was only because he was dipping his wick in Kaylee’s honeypot. That situation, however, was easily fixed. Emily made it a rule to always be one step ahead and there were several ways to do that, but having dirt on the opposition was usually the most direct method. Emily knew that Kaylee was letting Hearst sleep with her because he had used his connections to switch the paternity results for Kaylee’s twins so that her rich husband wouldn’t find out that she had actually gotten pregnant by her minister. What they didn’t know was that Emily had secretly videoed their conversations- and some of their non-conversations- and that it would be a simple matter for Emily to send those recordings to no-doubt interested parties. Maybe she’d send the one where Kaylee was bent over her desk while Hearst inserted various objects inside her orifices. Emily had made sure to never borrow Kaylee’s hole-puncher after that.

Emily continued humming as she reached into the refrigerator and took out the box of donuts. Her one indulgence was her morning donut from Pastry Conceptions, the best bakery in Salem Heights. Patrick, their pastry chef, was unmatched. He’d had a bout of amnesia following a yodeling accident that cost him his voice, but when he regained his memory, he’d found that the loss of his vocal ability had somehow amplified his ability to create amazing pastries. His quiche could grind revolutions to a halt. But it was his donuts that found their way into Emily’s heart. Every morning she treated herself to a single donut. Even her husband Trent knew to stay out of her donuts.

She slid the donut from the box and bit into the pastry. As expected, the exquisite taste delighted her taste buds. She chewed slowly, allowing herself time to enjoy the lingering flavor.

This donut…this one was better than usual. She could feel heat building in her lower belly. Bold, sensuous heat, in fact. She pressed her thighs together, feeling herself lubricating embarrassingly.

Emily licked her lips. Her heartbeat accelerated. Her hips bucked once, then again. Something was wrong.

The uneaten half of donut dropped to the table. Food poisoning, thought Emily. I’m going to own that bakery when I’m done with them.

Her body felt hot, tingling. Her hips wriggled, then writhed. There was a pressure in her chest, a muscular contraction of sorts. Her tongue felt heavy, her lips like thick pillows.

Every part of her body was on fire. She moaned as her hand slapped down between her legs. Her only thought was that she needed to come, needed to come now, but her limbs were rigid, her joints locked.

It went on for long minutes. Emily’s vision tunneled, then greyed out. She closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, everything was pink. Okay, it wasn’t pink, but it seemed pink. Like a pink haze. So pink. So pretty.

“Hi there, cutie!” she said, giggling to the figure standing before her. She took a deep breath, letting the scent fill her lungs. “Oh, gawd. You smell soooooo good.”

The figure started to step back, but Emily reached out and grabbed the front of the figure’s jeans.

“Hang on, cutie,” giggled Emily. “I gotta do somethin’.”

There was a brief struggle, but there was no denying Emily’s commitment. She dropped to her knees in front of the figure and unzipped the jeans. She reached in and then pulled out a thick, heavy cock. She giggled and slid her tongue along the underside.

“Such a…such a big dick,” she cooed.

The cock hardened in her hands, becoming a rigid, slightly curved flagpole. Emily gave it a few more licks, enjoying the taste of feel of the cock on her tongue. Then she wrapped her lips around the thick shaft and began pumping that dick with her mouth.

As her mouth stroked over the hard cock, Emily’s expression slowly relaxed into one of bliss. Her expression didn’t change even when the dick became rigid and finally, with huge balls pressed against her chin, shot a hot, thick load into her mouth. Although she wouldn’t have permitted a cock to do that in her mouth before this morning, she now found the act of swallowing cum causing her to orgasm uncontrollably. She squealed around the shaft of the thick cock pumping semen into her throat.

Emily sat back, the softening cock pulled from between her lips. Despite the intense orgasm she had experienced moments earlier, she found herself slipping her fingers into her sopping wet pussy. A heartbeat later she was on the floor, her perfectly manicured fingernails working her hot button relentlessly.

Forgotten, the figure left the kitchen as quietly as it had arrived.

* * *

Summer Braden set her single suitcase on the floor. Then she turned to the meticulously dressed and polished older woman sitting regally in a plush chair.

“I’m here, mother,” said Summer, brushing back her auburn locks. “Sorry I’m late. I had trouble getting a rental car.”

Abigail Braden sniffed. “You should have said. I’d have sent a driver. And proper luggage as well. Were you forced to use that suitcase at gunpoint?”

Summer rolled her eyes. “Nothing says subtle like a chauffeured Bentley and Dior luggage,” she said dryly. “I wasn’t looking to announce my presence to Salem Heights.”

“I don’t blame you for hiding your return behind a curtain of shame.”

“Blinds, mother. I’m twenty-five now. Only old people use curtains these days.”

“Don’t take that tone with me, young lady.”

“Stop it, mother. I’m not a child anymore. Or did you miss the part where I said I’m twenty-five?”

“I’m still your mother.”

Summer sighed. “Can we not do this now, please? I’m here to see Emily.”

Abigail clenched her jaw momentarily, then softened. “Your sister’s condition is unchanged. Perhaps a visit from her long-absent sibling will help.”

“For Pete’s sake, mother, it wasn’t my fault. I was in a coma.”

“Excuses.”

“Whatever, mother. I’m going to visit Emily.”

“Very well,” said the Braden matriarch. Then her features softened again and she looked uncomfortable, an unfamiliar expression on her features. “Before you go, however, there’s something you need to know.”

Summer raised an eyebrow. “Oh? And what would that be?”

Abigail met her daughter’s stare head-on. “Cole Dumar is here.”

There was stunned silence for several moments. Then an astonished Summer replied, “Cole…Cole’s…alive…?”

The unflappable matriarch nodded. “Yes. He showed up out of the blue a week ago. Hasn’t said a word about what happened. Perhaps you’ll be able to find out more than we were.”

Summer nodded, a faraway look in her eyes. “Perhaps.”

* * *

Summer made her way upstairs to the room she knew to be her sister Emily’s. She tapped on the door and then entered. After taking three steps inside the room, however, she stopped.

Her sister Emily lay on the bed. At least Emily assumed the blonde of extreme sensuous proportions was her sister. Clad only in a long Mickey Mouse nightshirt, Emily lay on her back, thighs wide as she worked a brightly-colored vibrator in and around her visibly sopping wet sex. Her large, unfettered breasts swayed back-and-forth gently beneath the nightshirt. She was oblivious to Summer’s presence.

Summer stared incredulously as the blonde suddenly let out a high-pitched squeal of release, accompanied by rapid hip bucking and a great deal of jiggling beneath the Mickey Mouse nightshirt. After several long heartbeats, the blonde finally collapsed back onto the bed. The vibrator continued buzzing, filling the suddenly otherwise quiet room with a steady hum.

Shaken, Summer continued to stare. “Emily?”

The blonde opened her eyes and blinked, her expression puzzled. Then her eyes widened.

“Omigod! It’s you! It’s totally you! You’re…umm…”

“Summer. Your sister. Hello, Emily.”

Emily giggled. “I know who you are! I mean, I just had a wittle trouble ‘memmerin’ your name ’cuz I just, you know…”

Summer reached between her sister’s wet thighs and picked up the still-buzzing vibrator. She turned off the device, then held the toy at arm’s length, dangling it from two fingers. “Here. Put this away, please. I’m having enough trouble dealing with the fact that I just watched my older sister jill off.”

Emily giggled as she took the device from Summer. “Don’t be such a prude, um…ummm…”

“Summer. Your sister.”

Emily blinked for a moment, then said, “Oh! My sister’s here?”

Summer sighed. “It’s me, Emily. I’m Summer. Your sister.”

Emily blinked again, then giggled. “I sooo knew that. Wanna make out?”

“Oh, gawd. No, Emily, I do not want to make out with my sister.”

“Aww, c’mon. I’m hot. You’re hot. You can keep your clothes on, prude. Let’s just make out for, like, practice, you know? I’m wearing cherry lip gloss.”

Summer closed her eyes and shook her head. There was no denying it. Her sister had been turned into a brainless bimbo.

* * *

It was a grim group that met in the living room a short time later. Summer looked over the faces of her family and in-laws.

Her mother Abigail, matriarch to the Braden clan. Large as life and twice as cunning. She ruled with an iron fist.

Brother-in-law Trent Dumar, athletic and good-looking. Ornamental husband to Emily.

Cousin Jeremiah Carter, nephew to Abigail. Thin and bespectacled. A knife-fighter in the courtroom.

Katherine Carter, wife of cousin Jeremiah, looking every inch the lawyer’s wife and socialite she was. A glass of red wine in her hand.

And Cole Dumar, brother to Trent. Dark-haired, brooding. One eye hidden behind a black eye patch.

Feeling out of sorts, Summer focused instead on the one person in the room she didn’t recognize. “Who’re you?”

Abigail cleared her throat. “No need to be curt, Summer. This is Dr. Daniel Morning. He’s been staying on the premises to monitor Emily’s condition.”

The stolidly-built, goateed man looked at her over wire-rimmed glasses. His eyes seemed out of place in his otherwise plain face. “Good afternoon, Miss Braden. My condolences, of course, for your sister’s condition. Please be assured I’m doing everything in my power to determine both the cause and the cure.”

Summer looked him up and down. “A little young to be a doctor, aren’t you?”

Unexpectedly, Dr. Morning grinned, making him look more youthful. “Nope. A little young to be a cop, aren’t you?”

“I’m not a cop.”

“Then it sounds like we both need to get past our preconceived notions, doesn’t it?”

Summer glared at him a moment longer, then turned back to Abigail.

“All right, mother,” said Summer, accepting the offered glass of wine from Trent. “What do we know?”

The matriarch looked with disapproval at the glass in Summer’s hand. “A bit early for that, isn’t it?”

“No, it isn’t.”

The front door opened and a perky brunette entered. “Hi, everyone. Sorry I’m late. There’s simply no arguing with Estelle Perkins when the old biddy wants her hair done. Where’s Summer?”

Summer smiled and moved forward to embrace the woman. “Hi, Nikki.”

Nicole Carter, Summer’s cousin and long-time best friend, squealed and hugged Summer tightly. “Hiya, Red! It’s so good to have you back! With your investigative background, I bet you have this solved in no time!”

Abigail snorted. “That has yet to be determined.”

Summer ignored her mother. “You look great, Nikki. I’d offer you a glass of wine, but I’m told it’s too early.”

Nikki laughed and poured herself a glass of wine. “What have I missed so far?”

“I’m still waiting to find out what we know so far,” said Summer, “so you haven’t missed anything.”

After a brief pause, Jeremiah said, “I had an early court case scheduled, so I was up early. I found Em in the living room. On the couch.”

“On the couch? What was she doing?”

Jeremiah glanced at Abigail.

Summer sighed. “We don’t have time to tiptoe around, Jerry. What was Em doing on the couch?”

Jeremiah shrugged apologetically. “She was touching herself.”

Abigail stirred angrily. “What does that have to do with—“

Summer cut her off. “How about before that? How long had she been up? Trent?”

Emily’s husband shrugged. “I was at the Paradise Club until a little after 2am. She was asleep when I got home. I don’t know what time she got up.”

Summer looked at Trent, one eyebrow raised. “Em didn’t go with you to the club?”

Trent shook his head. “She had to be at work early. Meeting with some lawyer, I think. She’s been having some issues at the agency.”

“Bad issues?”

Jeremiah interjected. “Yes.”

“Bad enough to do something like this?”

Jeremiah shrugged, palms upturned. “Hard to say. I think she was dealing with a possible attempt at a hostile takeover. But Em didn’t seem concerned. Said she had it all under control.”

“And there was no one else in the house besides the people in this room? With the exception of myself and the good doctor, of course.”

Jeremiah shook his head. “We checked the outside security cameras. Trent came in at 2:43am. Nobody shows up on camera again until almost 9am.”

“And who was that?”

“Hanna, the cleaning girl.”

“Girl? She’s older than I am.”

“Really? She’s Chinese. She looks younger.”

Summer took a swallow of wine and thought for a moment. Then she turned to the doctor.

“Dr. Morning, you said you’ve been monitoring Em. What’s your take on her condition?”

The doctor took a swallow of wine. “The results of her bloodwork suggest that no foreign substances have been introduced into her system. However, her body’s production of hormones has accelerated to profound levels.”

“So it’s like she’s experiencing puberty again.”

The doctor chuckled. “More like experiencing ten puberties at once. There is no way to quantify arousal, of course—“

“Perhaps we can create a slut scale for Em,” said Katherine, taking a swallow of wine. “We can measure her horniness using Scoville heat units. Like peppers.”

Abigail gave Katherine a stern look. “I’m aware of your disdain for Emily, but this is not the time.”

Katherine took another swallow of wine, not bothering to reply.

“Moving on,” said Summer. “Okay, so there’s no foreign substances in her blood. But something had to have happened to her between the time Trent got home and the time Jeremiah found her. That’s the window we’re dealing with.”

Nikki looked thoughtful. “But if nobody came in, that means it had to be somebody here.”

Trent stood, face mottled. “What the hell is that supposed to mean!”

Abigail’s face turned thunderous. “Ludicrous! I won’t stand for such talk!”

Summer slapped the table with her hand. “Enough, people! Everything must be considered, even if you don’t like the answers. Once you eliminate the impossible, what remains is the truth, no matter how unlikely it may seem. But I think there’s something we haven’t considered yet. The possibility that Em did it to herself.”

Jeremiah shook his head. “What? That’s even more ludicrous. Why in the world would Em even consider such a thing?”

Summer gave a smile devoid of humor. “I didn’t say she did it knowingly, Jerry. What if a bimboing agent was introduced through food? Did anybody check to see if she ate anything?”

Everybody looked at each other, silent for several heartbeats. Finally Jeremiah said, “I didn’t think to check.”

Trent stirred. “No way to know, really.”

Summer looked at them. “Dishes on the table? In the sink?”

Abigail spoke. “You will need to check with the maid. She is responsible for cleaning the kitchen.”

Summer nodded. “I’ll speak with Hanna once we’re done here. If you don’t mind me taking away from her work time, of course.”

“As you will, of course. Your sarcasm is uncalled for.”

Summer swept the auburn hair from her face. “Fine then. I’ll do that. We can resume this later.”

Abigail cleared her throat. “Just one more thing, dear.”

“Yes?”

The matriarch offered a death’s-head grin. “Welcome home, sweetie.”

* * *

The family meeting ended not long after that. Summer looked at Cole, but he had avoided her gaze and slipped out of the room, moving like a predatory cat. He hadn’t spoken during the gathering.

Nikki caught up to Summer as she was heading for her room. They hugged again.

“I can’t believe you came back, Red!” said Nikki. “This place is such a snakepit.”

“I don’t know for how long,” said Summer, “but I’m not leaving before I find out what happened to Em.”

“Any ideas? I mean, motives can be really murky around here, you know?”

Summer nodded. “Yeah, I agree. Right now, everybody here’s a suspect except you and me.”

“Even Cole?”

“Especially Cole,” said Summer firmly.

Nikki patted Summer’s arm sympathetically. “I know your heart was broken when you thought he died in that motorcycle accident. But do you really think he’s capable of doing…that to Emily?”

“Anybody can do anything with the proper motivation. What we lack…what I lack right now…is context. I’ll grant you that a great big arrow is pointing at Em’s partner Kaylee. She has the most to gain with Em in this condition. But there’s a lot of unanswered questions right here in the Braden estate. Cole shows up from the dead just a week before this happens? And how about Trent? He’s making the rounds along the party scene while wifey’s home in bed. And Katherine? I wouldn’t put anything past that conniving wench.”

Nikki nodded her agreement. “Good point. Kat hasn’t been the same since she lost the baby. We all felt bad for her. Of course, there were rumors that the father of the child was actually Zeke, the pro from the tennis club, not Jerry, but Zeke disappeared in that white-water rafting accident, so no one knows for sure. Trent was good friends with Zeke and everybody knows that him and Trent were juicing and that Zeke was the one supplying Trent with designer steroids. Word on the street, though, is that Zeke got in over his head and that his rafting ‘accident’ wasn’t an accident.”

Summer paused, digesting that information. “What about Jeremiah?”

Nikki shrugged. “He’s had his own share of troubles. His ex-girlfriend Brynn Grant was pushing him to dump Katherine and get back together with her. Jeremiah wasn’t interested, so Brynn started tapping into supernatural sources to change his mind. She tapped into the wrong source, though, and she ended up being possessed by some underworld force.”

“What?!”

Nikki nodded. “Whatever entity Brynn was trying to control to take over Kat ended up taking over Brynn instead and turned her into a stripper. She was shaking her ass for money and giving under-the-table blowjobs until her daddy Sebastian Grant brought in Rick, a hired psi, to locate her and get rid of her unwanted passenger.”

“Sebastian brought in a psi merc? He must have been desperate.”

“He was. Rick wasn’t a powerful psi, of course- no Salem Heights family is going to take a risk like that- but it worked. Brynn pretended to still be possessed, though, because she wanted Rick, but it turned out he bats for the other team and wasn’t interested in what Brynn had to offer, so to speak, but he was definitely interested in Brynn’s older brother Charles, who, it turns out, bats for the same team Ray does. That put Brynn in a snit, let me tell you, but she’s got other problems now, as the possession gave her a split personality and now half the time she’s Brynn and the other half the time she’s—“

Summer held up a hand. “Let’s get into that later, okay? Let me get showered and rested and you can catch me up on the local gossip tonight.”

Nikki gave her a final hug. “You got it, Red. See you tonight!”

Summer watched her go. It was fun seeing Nikki again, even if the reunion was under these circumstances. Summer felt bad that she had lied to Nikki.

Summer had said everybody was a suspect except she and Nikki. That was a lie. Everybody was a suspect until proven otherwise. Everybody. And that included Nikki.

* * *

Summer made her way to her room. Talking to the maid Hanna had produced some information, but Summer wasn’t sure if it meant anything.

”Did you notice if Emily had anything to eat or drink, Hanna? Dirty dishes, anything like that?

“No dishes. The kitchen table was clean. But I think she had her morning donut.”

“Oh?”

“The box was in the trash.”

“You sound unsure.”

“Everything was clean. No dishes, no crumbs. Box thrown away. Miss Emily doesn’t clean up after herself. She always leaves that stuff for me to do. Not like you.”

It sounded like Em had indeed had something to eat after all and someone had gone to great pains to hide it.

A poisoned donut? thought Summer. How cliché.

Summer set her suitcase on the floor and looked around her old room. Or at least the skeleton of her old room. There was very little to identify that it had ever been her room previously. There were, in fact, several items she didn’t recognize as ever having been hers. The standing lamp in the corner. The hanging picture of the Chrystal Heights skyline. The antique-looking suspended hourglass on the bureau.

She moved closer to inspect the hourglass. It was a fascinating piece of art. The sand had just started dropping through the tiny opening and was slowly beginning to fill the bottom portion of the time-measuring piece.

Summer shook her head, dissipating the slight daze that had taken hold. She needed some rest more than anything else, but after spending time with her family, she felt a shower was just as important.

She stepped out of the steamy bathroom twenty minutes later. She had enough time for a quick nap before drinks and hors d’oeuvres.

She settled into her bed, feeling a small measure of tension leaving her shoulders. Then as she began to fade, she realized she could make out soft voices coming from the next door bedroom.

”Mmmmm. That’s it. Stick that big cock inside me.”

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you? Take it all.”

“Ohh, hell, yeah. So good.”

“You’re such a hot piece of ass. We should get married.”

“But darling, we are married! Oh, wait. You mean to each other, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Forget it. Jeremiah’s got six different pre-nups on me. And I can’t imagine it would be any easier for you to get away from Em.”

“Don’t be so sure. Anyway, enough talk. Time to get busy. Get on all fours and get ready to bark like a dog.”

“You are so bad. Good thing that you’re so pretty.”

Summer shook her head as she felt sleep overtake her. Trent and Katherine were sleeping together. Corruption at the Braden Estate was hardly news, but this raised some serious questions.

* * *

When Summer awoke two hours later, she knew she had been in a deep sleep. It took her several seconds to realize that she had been awakened by someone knocking on her door. Bleary-eyed, Summer made her way to the bedroom door, clad only in a teeshirt and panties.

It was Cole.

Summer looked him up and down, then stepped to the side so he could enter her room. She closed the door behind him.

Cole walked to the center of the room, moving like a predator. Summer couldn’t help but notice he still knew how to fill out a pair of jeans in all the right ways. He turned back to her, his good eye dark.

Summer walked over to him. Her lips parted to ask the obvious question, but his proximity caught her by surprise. His scent filled her lungs and she found herself laying a hand on his chest. She was wet.

If Cole was surprised, he didn’t show it. He stepped forward and gathered her in his arms. Then he leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I’ve missed you.”

Summer giggled into his chest. Cole was sooo hot. She was, like, totally ready to do him and stuff.

Still holding her in his arms, Cole said, “I know I owe you an explanation. And when it’s time, I’ll tell you.”

He smelled so good. Summer let a hand stray over his stomach and slide down between his legs. His hard cock was straining the front of his jeans.

Summer’s fingers found the button of his jeans. She pulled, popping open his jeans, causing his cock to spring forward. He growled in his throat.

Suddenly she was whirled around and plopped unceremoniously on the bed. Her panties were gone. Cole was still standing, his hips forcing her thighs wide, his torso leaning forward. Summer lay her hands on his chest.

Cole grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed. Then he drove his cock into Summer’s sopping wet pussy.

Summer’s eyes widened and she gasped as her pussy stretched to accommodate Cole’s thick shaft. Her bare legs wrapped around his waist as he paused, giving her a chance to get used to his size. It was only a brief moment, however, and then he was pounding her silly.

She couldn’t think. Cole was pumping his cock into her relentlessly, hammering her into insensibility. His dick was a rigid bludgeon, a ruthless shaft pistoning her already aching pussy. She came hard on his cock, hips bucking, and then came again even harder. She was a creature of heat and need now, and more than anything, she needed him to pound her senseless.

The room was a blur. The sensations sweeping over her blocked all input. She had a vague sensation of flying, whirling through the air. There was a crashing sound and suddenly she was bent over a hard, cold surface. A detached part of her brain dryly informed her that Cole had just swept everything off the bureau with his hand and he was now continuing to pound her silly even as he bent her over the wood furniture piece.

Oh, gawd. He was right there. She could tell. She could feel his impossibly swelled balls about to burst.

Cole leaned forward and put his lips against her ear. “Now I’ve got you right where I want you.”

And he thrust his cock into her one more time.

The gates opened and his relentless dick surged, shooting hot, thick semen inside her, blasting deep, flooding her cervix. Her pussy clamped around his cock, not allowing a single drop to escape as the force of his insemination triggered her release. Searing heat swelled through her and she shuddered, losing control of her body and reactions. His hand clamped over her mouth as she screamed, muffling her squeals with his palm.

It went on forever, or at least it seemed to, but at last her exhausted body relaxed and Cole released his grip. He gathered the strewn clothing from the floor.

“This isn’t what I came here for,” he said, pulling his pants into place.

Summer giggled, but didn’t reply. Then she jumped at a sudden knock on her door.

Still clad in only a teeshirt, Summer made her way to her door. She felt giddy. Bubbly, even. She opened the door with a giggle.

Dr. Dan Morning. His perfectly-shaped goatee was impeccably shaped and manicured on his otherwise hairless face.

Summer giggled again. She didn’t remember the doctor looking so cute. “Hiya, doc. What’s up?”

Dr. Morning raised one eyebrow. “Summer? Are you feeling well?”

Summer nodded, auburn hair bouncing everywhere.

Dr. Morning let it pass, although he didn’t look convinced. “Would you mind if I came in for a few minutes? I’d like to speak with you about something.”

Summer blinked. “Umm…’kay?”

Dr. Morning took that as a yes and entered the bedroom. His eyes took in the objects on the floor from the bureau. He prodded the broken hourglass with his foot. Then he jumped as he realized Cole was in the room.

“I beg your pardon,” he said to Cole in that dry voice. “I didn’t realize Summer had company.”

Cole grunted. “I was just leaving.”

Summer bit her lower lip. “Umm…talk later?”

Cole nodded. “Yeah. We’ll talk later.”

Summer watched Cole walk out the door and close it behind him. She turned to Dr. Morning.

“Okay,” she said, giggling. “What did you, like, wanna talk ’bout?”

Dr. Morning stepped forward and placed a hand against Summer’s forehead. “Do you feel all right, Summer?”

“Ummm…yeah?”

The doctor placed both hands on her breasts. Despite having released minutes earlier, Summer’s nipples hardened instantly. “Tell me, how does this feel?”

Summer squirmed under the attention her breasts were feeling. “Ummm…that feels…like, really good, doc.”

Is the doctor hitting on me?

Dr. Morning nodded. “Just as I thought. You need an examination.”

Summer’s eyes got big. “I do?”

The doctor nodded again. “You do. But don’t worry. I’ll be gentle.”

Dr. Morning leaned in and pressed his lips against Summer’s, who found herself melting into the kiss.

“Mmmmm. You’re, like, a really good kisser, doc.”

“That’s not all I’m good at,” said the doctor. “Turn around, patient, and I’ll show you what else I’m good at.”

For the second time that evening, Summer found herself turned around and bent over. But this time she felt a sharp pinch on her right butt cheek and everything faded to black.

* * *

Summer woke up slowly. Her head hurt and she was thirsty.

“Wakey wakey,” said a voice.

The room slowly came into view. She was in some kind of laboratory. A large computer and several accompanying monitors took up most of one wall. There was a variety of laboratory equipment covering anther wall.

Summer herself was strapped spread-eagle on a flat bed which was tilted at a 45-degree angle. She was wearing only blue panties and a matching bra. A metal band was wrapped around the top of her head. Wires from the metal band ran through a cable and were connected the computer.

She looked around, still trying to orientate herself. There was one other person in the room. Summer looked at the person. She had assumed it would be Dr. Morning, but it wasn’t. It was a blonde woman about her age wearing a long ­­­­­­­­lab coat. Summer didn’t recognize her.

“So you’re finally awake,” said the blonde woman. “Good. Welcome to Weivkrad.”

Summer blinked, processing. “Weivkrad? What the hell is Weivkrad?”

The blonde woman waved her hand in a broad motion. “Weivkrad is my base of operations, sweetie.”

Summer thought for a moment. “Weivkrad? Isn’t that Darkview spelled backwards?”

A flicker of annoyance passed over the blonde’s features. “Tomato, tomahto. It’s my base. I’ll call it whatever I want.”

It felt like a scene out of Alice’s Wonderland. She tested the bands holding her wrists and ankles, but there was no give. “Okay, do you want to tell me what’s going on here? Who are you? Why am I here? And where the hell is that fucking snake, Dr. Morning?”

The blonde smiled. “Aww, don’t be so hard on the poor doctor. Dr. Dave Morning was one of my finest creations.”

“What are you talking about?”

In reply, the blonde indicated a pile of clothing sitting on a chair in the corner. On top of the clothing sat a wig and fake goatee.

Summer’s eyes widened as she recognized the clothing that had been worn by the doctor just before she passed out.

“You…You were pretending to be Dr. Morning?!”

The blonde laughed. “Not pretending, sweetie. I am Dr. Morning. In all the ways that count, anyway. It was enough to get me into the Braden household, anyway, and that’s all that mattered.”

“But why?! Who are you?”

The blonde smiled and walked over the table. She placed a hand on Summer’s bare belly. “I suppose you should know. At least for the short time you have left to process information. Tell me, Summer…do you know what happened to your father?”

“My father? He died in a car accident when I was a baby.”

“Oh, yes,” said the blonde, nodding sympathetically. “I’ve heard. Slid off an icy bridge, right? They found his car in the river, but never found his body. Such a tragedy.”

Summer bristled. “What business is it of yours?”

“It’s very much my business, Summer. After all, I was in the car with our father when he supposedly slid off that bridge.”

Summer’s eyes widened as the significance of the blonde’s words sunk in.

The blonde’s eyes glittered with malice. “That’s right, Summer. I’m Dawn Braden…your twin sister.”

“WHAT?!”

Dawn cooed. “Awwww, what’s the matter, sis? Surprised to find out the man you thought was a respected doctor was actually your long-lost missing twin sister? I was pretty proud of the disguise myself.”

Summer wriggled, trying to buck Dawn’s hand off her bare belly. “What? No, I don’t care about your stupid disguise! My sister kissed me! Ewwwwww!”

Dawn laughed. “You’re a great kisser, sis. I felt up your tits, too. Nice rack.”

Summer’s whole body was blushing.

Dawn chuckled at Summer’s obvious embarrassment. “You’re adorable, sis. Anyway, sorry about the kiss. I had to distract you so you wouldn’t notice the syringe. Feeling up your boobs was just a bonus. My plan to bimbify you via the hourglass router was going great, but I didn’t expect you to go slut-mode on Cole so fucking fast. When you guys trashed the room during your fuck-session, you broke the very expensive hourglass router that was downloading your intelligence into my computer and uploading the bimbo traits into your brain. I had to take steps fast because your intelligence was already starting to flow back into your pretty little head.”

Summer’s mind was spinning. “Wait…wait! Why were you trying to turn me into a bimbo?”

Dawn’s smile became beatific. “Why, to inherit the Braden fortune, of course. With you and Emily out of the way, all that would have been left is to get mother out of the way.”

“Did Em know you were alive?”

Dawn shook her head. “Nope. She had no idea. I just did her first because it was the only way to get you to come back to Salem Heights. Her donut was covered with frosty sensors that transmitted her intelligence directly to my computer. Her intelligence is in a file on this computer now. A downloadable AI, you might say.”

“You’re crazy!”

“Nope,” said Dawn, as she turned to start checking a number of dials and readouts on the monitors, “just justified. Mother doted on you all these years and never even bothered to search for me when daddy left with me. She covered everything up to make it look like I never existed. Well, now she’s in for a treat. She gets to have both her twin girls together.”

Summer blinked. “What? What are you talking about?”

Dawn took off her long lab coat. She wore only bright pink panties and bra beneath. The blonde sister then sat in a chair near the platform that Summer was strapped to. She placed a band of wires on her head, similar to that encircling Summer’s head. Dawn attached leather cuffs around her ankles and her wrists, then flipped a switch. A low humming filled the room.

Dawn’s eyes glittered with malice. “Since this is your last few moments of being a rational, logical adult, I’m going to enjoy letting you know what’s about to happen. I’m downloading your intelligence into my body and moving my mind into your body. I’m going to convince the world I’m you. That’s easier than trying to keep track of a couple of bimbos, I’d say.”

“Huh? You’re putting me in your body…?”

Dawn’s hips bucked. Were her breasts growing larger…?

When Dawn spoke, her voice sounded an octave higher. “Yesss. Putting you in this body. Getting it ready for you first, though. Mmmfff. Putting your…Summer brain…into a bimbo body. Big…tits…in heat. Sucking dick all the time. All clit, no brain. You can tell…anybody you want…who’s going to…believe a bimbo…?”

It was impossible, but Summer could only watch helplessly as Dawn’s science worked her body. Dawn’s blonde hair extended, became longer, softer, wavier. Her waist cinched in even as her hips widened, her bottom swelling. Her breasts rounded out, became bigger, heavier, her nipples already rigid. Dawn’s lips swelled into thick, sensuous pillows. Dawn’s hips were already gyrating in desire. Little moans of heat and need could be heard.

It was the body of a fluffy playtoy and little else. Dawn was right. Nobody would ever take her serious in that body.

A sudden clank sounded. Summer’s wrist and ankle restraints had popped open. The leather bands on Dawn’s wrists and ankles popped open as well.

Summer let out a victorious shout as she sat up. Now she’d show her sister who-

-and suddenly there was nothing but darkness.

She had no physical sensation. No sense of body. Only darkness.

How long this went on, Summer had no way to gauge. But suddenly she was aware of faint sensation coming from…her fingertips? She could feel a cold tile floor beneath her bare feet. She was suddenly aware of her body again. But something wasn’t right.

Summer blinked against the light streaming through her eyes. She was still in the same room, but it looked completely different. Then she realized it looked different because she was seeing the room from a different angle.

And through different eyes.

Summer slowly stood. Every move felt like a sensuous dance. She was vaguely aware that her balance was completely off, that everything felt different. Her hair was different. Long, soft strands brushed her bare shoulders, falling in sensuous waves down her back, lightly tickling the top of her rounded bottom. Her bare feet stepped in front of each other, causing her hips to roll in an inviting manner. Her large, heavy breasts were there, dominating her attention, their weight causing them to bob gently even when she wasn’t moving.

Her whole body was an erogenous zone. A heat burned at the bottom of her belly, an erotic, sensual heat that couldn’t be extinguished. She was so wet. A simple tap against her rigid clit sent waves of pleasure surging through her belly, weakening her legs to the point where she dropped to her knees.

On her knees. Where she belonged. Her tongue slid over her thick lips, causing another surge of heat. A cock. Gawd, she needed a cock to pump her sensuous mouth. Her fingers pinched her nipples at the thought. Her hips bucked as she came. But still the heat remained.

And then Dawn stood. In Summer’s body.

Dawn stood before Summer in Summer’s body, her pussy inches from Summer’s face. “Well, sweetie? How about giving my body there a test drive and letting me see how well this body reacts? It’s not even incest, if you think about it. It’s more like masturbation.”

Summer blinked, trying to process. Every instinct in her mind demanded she lean forward and slid her tongue through that red patch, taste that hot clit. Her new bimbo nature warred with her previous instincts.

Her new pussy was sopping wet. Her mouth lubricated on its own accord. Her hands reached out to grab Dawn’s hips, to pull her closer so she could test her sister’s essence…

Her sister. Sudden rebellion flared and she somehow pushed back against her instincts, pushed back against her sister’s body.

Dawn blinked in surprise, then laughed. “Wow, I’m impressed, sis! I can’t believe you managed to resist that even for a moment!”

Summer struggled to her feet, trying to control her lush body’s movements. The weight of her breasts interfered with her perception. Every step pinched her clit and sent waves of pleasure rippling through her belly, taking her breath away.

But she had to stop Dawn. Had to stop her sister. She suddenly threw herself at Dawn, clutching at her sister in what she hoped was a surprise attack.

But Dawn just laughed. “Catfight! You got it, sis!”

The two sisters, each dressed in only panties and bra, came together in a flash of curves and jiggles. Summer’s lush breasts pressed against Dawn’s smaller chest, resulting in Summer gasping, trying to ignore the spiking pleasure from her nipples.

Summer gamely tried to restrain her sister, to strike out at spots she knew to be more sensitive from when she occupied that body. But she was fighting a losing battle. To the body she was now in, pain and pleasure were simply opposite sides of the same coin. Every blow and every caress had the same effect.

Summer was wriggling now, partly to get away, partly in overwhelming heat. Her previous body was simply too athletic, too strong for her to overcome in this lush bimbo body.

She thought she had an opening to pull away, but she moved too slow. Suddenly Dawn was behind her, pinning both Summer’s arms with an arm bar. Dawn’s other arm slid around Summer’s waist, her hand sliding between Summer’s thighs.

Summer’s eyes widened and she gasped as she intuited what Dawn was about to do. “NO!”

Too late. Dawn’s fingers stroked Summer’s clit. Summer’s thighs parted as if a button had been pushed. A hot button. Summer mewled as her hips bucked to Dawn’s ministrations, her cheeks bright red as she came like a bimbo slut under her sister’s fingers.

Then the door opened and Cole entered.

He paused for a moment, taking in the two sisters dressed only in panties and bra having a catfight on the floor, a cat fight that appeared to have ended with one lush sister writhing in helpless heat while being restrained by the other sister.

His eyebrows came together. “Summer, what are you doing to that girl?”

“Oh, gawd,” thought Summer. “He doesn’t realize that’s not me!” Summer opened her mouth to warn Cole, but Dawn continued to slide her fingers over Summer’s clit, preventing her from making any noise except sensual moans.

“Hi Cole!” said the breathless Dawn. “I found the person who bimboed Emily. Give me a hand holding her down, would you?”

Cole sounded doubtful. “It looks like you’re doing fine on your own.”

“Help me, dammit!” said Summer, sounding frustrated. “Don’t let her get away. I’ll reward you later.”

Cole visibly brightened at the mention of a reward. He moved forward and took one of Summer’s arm in his firm grip. And that was when Dawn struck with the hidden syringe.

Or tried to strike. Cole had apparently not been fooled by Dawn. When she tried to stick him with the syringe, he blocked and redirected it into Dawn’s leg.

Dawn’s eyes widened as the needle sunk into her thigh. She tried desperately to pull the needle out, but Cole’s strong hands were there, holding the syringe in place. Pushing the plunger. Injecting every drop of the serum into Dawn.

Dawn squeaked and tried to pull away, but her eyes were already glazing over. She tried to stand, but her legs wouldn’t hold her. Cole caught her as she fell completely unconscious.

He stood, picking up the sleeping Dawn. He laid her on the platform, then secured her wrists and ankles in place. He turned to Summer.

“I’m an agent for Chrystal Heights intelligence. I’ve been trying to track the super-science your sister was producing, but I didn’t know where her base was. I can’t say anything else right now. But let’s get your mind back in the body it belongs.”

Summer barely heard anything Cole was saying. Her fingers were working her pussy relentlessly.

* * *

Dinner at the Braden household a week later was a strange affair.

Abigail presided, as expected. If the events and revelations of the previous week had had any effect on her, she hadn’t shown it. In fact, she seemed pleased that her missing daughter had been returned to her. In an embarrassing condition, granted, but returned nonetheless.

Emily had been fully restored, her mind downloaded from Dawn’s sinister computer. Emily’s reaction to learning the existence of a sister she hadn’t known existed before this week was mixed. She was not happy that she had spent several days as a horny bimbo, but on the other hand, she felt they shared a common trait of focus and a refreshing lack of ethics toward other people. Not that Dawn could tap into that trait at the moment, but there was always future considerations.

Dawn struggled to remain quiet during the dinner. Even the act of eating was an exercise in erotic stimulation for her. The fork sliding between her lips made her squeal with heat and need. She had no ability to think beyond the next moment. Of course, her body was still sore from both the catfight in the lab and what Cole had done to her while Summer was still occupying her body. Cole had apparently decided it was perfectly fine to take advantage of Summer’s lush body and he had done just that. Dawn’s every orifice was sore for days following his rescue of Summer. Dawn was probably lucky he had switched the sisters back to their bodies when he did.

Summer didn’t know what to make of Cole yet. He had admitted that he had to let Emily blow him right after she got bimboed because he had to get the remainder of the donut for study and evidence. In less than a week, Cole had somehow managed to have sex with all three Braden sisters while they were bimbified. But he had also rescued Summer from being stuck as a permanent playtoy. Which was the true Cole? Or was it just two sides of the same man? There was no denying the chemistry they had, regardless of what body she was in. Despite his explanation of his faked death and his job with CH intelligence, he was still shrouded in mystery. Was it a mystery she was willing to explore? Was she willing to search for answers she might not like?

Only time would tell.

THE END