The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story Title: The Weirhaven Chronicles

Chapter: 7

* * *

This story is fictional. The events that take place therein are at best impossible and at worst highly immoral/illegal in real life. Nobody should seek to replicate the events in this story.

All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

* * *

“Happy Dawns Mabon, Grey.”[NH1]

Betrys’s black ball gown blended in well with the dark room, giving her bright blue eyes and pale white skin a ghostly appearance. She took a step back and raised her arms up in triumph.

“You’re too easy. I saw you following me from the very beginning. You’re not a very good heroine, you know.”

Guinevere felt her rage intensifying, although it was difficult to show it. The freeze spell kept her statuesque in her all her fury.

“You’re a cunt,” she managed to get out.

Betrys held her hand to her mouth in horror. “Gwen Grey! Such vile words! I’m sure you didn’t mean it.”

“What have you done to Trystan?”

“Who?” said Betrys as she furrowed her brow. Then she snapped her fingers. “Oh! Yes, Trystan.” She turned and walked to where he lay on the desk. Betrys ran her fingers along his thigh. “I slipped a little bit of sleeping draught in his drink when he wasn’t looking. The poor Marquess… I didn’t expect it to hit him so quickly.”

“Don’t touch him!” Guinevere wanted to rush over and slap her in the face. But she was forced to only stand and watch from a few feet away.

“Oh?” said Betrys as her fingers slid up to his crotch. “What was that?”

“You heard me!”

“And what are you going to do to stop me?” Betrys grinned as she began rubbing his crotch with her left hand. She traced the fingers of her right hand up his stomach and chest until they rested on his face. Then she lifted his right eyelid as she continued to rub his groin.

“Wow,” she said. “I know you can’t see it, Grey, but the Duke’s son is totally gone. I doubt he’ll be stopping me either.” She raised her right hand and gave him a light slap across the face. He didn’t react.

“No,” Betrys smiled. “Looks like I’m the one in control tonight.”

“You’re not going to get away with this!” Guinevere snapped. Then she paused. What exactly is this? What does Betrys have planned?

“I will,” Betrys said calmly. “My, my, my. Even though Lord Trystan’s mind is off, his dick is still very much awake. I can feel it growing by the second.” She continued to rub his crotch in a slow, circular motion while using her other hand to rub his chest.

Guinevere wanted to look away, but she couldn’t help but stare as the bulge underneath Betrys’s hand grew larger. She felt her body getting warmer. Her anger made her feel like she could topple over at any second. Maybe that would be a good thing, she thought. Then I wouldn’t have to watch.

“Can’t look away, Grey?” Betrys asked. “I don’t blame you. I prefer wenches myself, if you must know. But I must say, Lord Trystan does have that Prince Charming face to him.” She finally lifted her hand off his crotch. “And his body, Great Galt! He looks like a statue.” Her hand now moved to his waist, where it quickly disappeared under the waistband of his trousers. Guinevere watched as her hand traveled down to his crotch once more, this time hidden by the cloth of his pants.

“Skin on skin is always better,” Betrys teased. “Oh!” she exclaimed, “There’s the snake I was looking for.”

Guinevere could see Betrys begin to tug at something beneath Trystan’s trousers. Guinevere was feeling unbearably warm now. And it wasn’t just anger pushing her.

“Oh yes,” Betrys cooed. “It’s coming alive now. If only you could feel what I feel, Grey.” She sped up her rhythm. After about a minute, she stopped abruptly and looked up.

“I am so rude,” she said, pulling her hand out of Trystan’s pants. “If all you can do is stand there, I should at least give you a show.” She started to untie his trousers.

“No!” Guinevere shouted. “Leave him alone, Betrys!” She could feel her eyes start to well up. Was it just anger? Or was there a little jealousy mixed in?

“Admit you’re just a little bit curious,” Betrys said as she wrapped her fingers around his waistband. “You’ve never seen a Lord’s cock, have you?” With that, she pulled hard, tugging his pants all the way down to his knees. As his trousers slid down, his hard dick sprung free.

“Not bad!” Betrys grinned as she let go of his pants. His cock was thick and pale, with a coat of blonde fuzz just above it. It looked to be about eight inches long, not that Guinevere was estimating. Betrys slid her index finger under his dick and curled her finger up, letting his penis spring up before flopping back down. Guinevere was pissed at just how hard Betrys had managed to get him.

“Impressive, huh?” Betrys began working her way up his stomach, unbuttoning his shirt along the way. “Sometimes you can just tell when men have big cocks. They just have this aura to them. And sometimes you can tell when they’re on the smaller side.” His shirt all the way unbuttoned, Betrys flung the two sides open, revealing his toned chest and abdomen. “Bedwyr Parry, for instance. He has the attitude of a man with a fat wallet and a small cock. I was actually able to confirm my theory with him, too. Lucky me!”

Betrys ran her fingers along his torso, massaging his pectoral muscles and running her fingers up and down his stomach. Then her eyes returned to crotch once again. She slid her left hand down over his hard white cock until she had his balls in her hand. “The royal gemstones,” she laughed as she began massaging them.

Guinevere could feel the heat behind her eyes, in her chest, and now… somewhere lower, too. She felt a mix of anger and shame as she began to blush.

“I suppose a little taste wouldn’t hurt,” Betrys whispered, hunger in her eyes.

A taste? She wouldn’t… Guinevere closed her eyes, embarrassed by how much she had watched already. But what if one day Trystan wants to know what happened to him? How he was violated? I owe him this.

She opened her eyes just as Betrys’s mouth descended on his cock. She held up his long, thick shaft with her right hand. Slowly she brought her mouth down over his dick. Guinevere watched as Betrys swallowed inch after inch. Before she reached the bottom of his shaft, she pulled his dick out of her mouth with a loud slurping noise.

“He tastes pretty good, if you were wondering.”

Guinevere had given up on her vocal protests, and resorted instead to just shooting her a dirty look. But Betrys has already swallowed his dick again. Her green braids bounced up and down as her head bobbed on his cock. His shaft in her right hand, Betrys used her left hand to rub his balls.

Throughout her oral onslaught, Trystan lay completely still, not making a sound. Whatever she slipped him must be strong.

It seemed like Betrys wanted to test exactly how strong her sleeping draught was. She slipped Trystan’s dick out her mouth with a pop and wiped the saliva off her mouth with her arm. Then she grinned and looked over at Guinevere.

“Think he’ll come if I stick a finger up his ass?”

In what was certainly the first time she’d heard that sentence spoken in her life, Guinevere found herself speechless.

Betrys shrugged. “Bedwyr Parry’s already had my finger in his ass. Time to add the Duke’s son to the list.”

She reached up to Trystan’s face and slipped her left index finger into his open mouth. After sliding it along his tongue for a few moments she pulled it back out. “That should do!”

Betrys then positioned her left hand under Trystan’s balls and began to press her finger against his hole. “Come on, Lord Trystan, open up for me,” said Betrys as she stroked his cock with her right hand. “I’ll be gentle, I promise.”

Guinevere watched in horror. Surely he’d wake up from such a violation?

Then Betrys’s eyes lit up. “There we go!” Guinevere saw her hand move.

“See? I told you it wouldn’t be so bad,” Betrys purred. She began pumping her finger in and out. Guinevere thought she could hear Trystan moaning slightly. Betrys leaned down and licked his shaft from his balls all the way to the tip of his dick.

“Mmmm,” she licked her lips. “I think he’s ready.”

She swallowed his thick cock once more, stroking it with her right hand as she pumped her left index finger in and out of his ass. She slurped hungrily on his dick, filling the room with the sounds of her wet mouth. In one second, Guinevere would see all eight inches of his cock slip out of Betrys’s mouth, then in the next it would be gone, down the throat of the girl Guinevere hated more than anyone. But the warmth between her legs had returned, and Guinevere felt blood rush to her cheeks.

Betrys was sucking his dick in earnest now, her left hand still pumping away. Guinevere closed her eyes again. Her hatred for Betrys has never been greater. Guinevere wanted to kill her, or at least make her life pretty bad. She wasn’t the killing type. She opened her eyes to see Betrys deepthroating the boy she had dreamt of every night this week.

She closed her eyes again, but they didn’t stay closed long. Why? Why can’t I keep my eyes closed? She wouldn’t admit it, but part of her wanted to see what came next.

And what came next was Trystan. He had begun to breath heavily over the last minute, cueing Betrys to pick up the pace. In the next moment, Guinevere watched as his cock began to pulse in Betrys’s mouth. Betrys moaned as his cum splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop as he drained his balls in her mouth. Betrys didn’t stop fingerbanging him until he had finished.

“Mmmm,” she said as she slipped his dick out of her mouth with a pop. “Delicious.”

She let go of his cock unceremoniously, letting it flop to the side as she slowly pulled her finger out of his ass. “Well,” she said, wiping her hands off on his pants, “that didn’t take very long. I don’t think poor Trystan feels the touch of a witch very often.” Then she yawned.

“I think I need another drink after that,” she continued. “That freeze spell should wear off in about an hour. When it does, make sure you dress Lord Trystan, okay? We wouldn’t want him thinking something… uncouth happened tonight.”

“What the fuck are you—” Guinevere started.

Betrys quickly slid over to where Guinevere stood and placed her finger on her lips. “Shhhh. I’m not done yet.” She had retrieved her wand, and now was holding it up to Guinevere’s forehead.

“I’ll be honest, Grey, I don’t know how to do any memory spells. But I don’t think I want you to forget what happened tonight, anyway. I don’t want you to forget that I had Trystan first.

“You know, I had my House Librarian look up your family. I’ll tell you, it wasn’t easy. Let’s just say House Grey hasn’t made its rounds through the histories. Just some minor family in control of some small town called, what, Grey’s Crossing? You think the son of a Duke would be interested in you? You’re not funny, Grey, but you do make me laugh.”

Guinevere couldn’t think of anything to say. Betrys was saying everything that Guinevere had kept tucked away in the back of her mind for a week, hidden away where she didn’t have to confront it. Her eyes started to well up.

“You’re not going to tell anyone what happened tonight. You know if Trystan hears about this—hears that you were in the room—he’ll never look at you again.”

Tears were running down her cheeks now. Betrys dropped her wand.

“Good. I’ll see you in class, Grey.”

And with that, Betrys walked out of the room.

* * *

Alys, Lunys, and Nerys waited patiently for their turn at the bar. Alys had been hanging out with the black-haired twins for the majority of the night, as Guinevere and Mair had both vanished some time ago. She ran her hands down her dark blue velvet gown. Maybe they’re avoiding me? I hope I didn’t make them mad somehow.

There was a group of rowdy Druicraeft boys in front of them. Alys instinctively tensed up. She had been keeping an eye out for Bedwyr Parry all night, although she hadn’t caught sight of him yet. Maybe he’s found another girl to torment.

The twins must have sensed her anxiety, because they each put a hand on her shoulder.

“They’re just drunk,” said Nerys.

“Another drink will make you feel better,” said Lunys.

Alys smiled, “If these guys ever get out of the way.” She was starting to like the twins quite a bit. She had gotten to know Lunys and Nerys better as they too had to travel across campus to the School of Chronomancy after Oneirokinesis. It was a long journey that left plenty of time for conversation.

All of a sudden, Alys felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to find Mair standing behind her.

“There you are! Where have you been?”

Mair looked up at her with unfocused eyes. “Hi, Alys.”

Alys glared down at her short friend. Her hair looked frazzled and her forest green gown was wrinkled. “Just how much redgwin have you drunk tonight?”

Mair smiled, “I’m going to be leaving now.”

“Back to the dorm already?” Alys was surprised. She’s usually the one that wants to stay out the latest.

“No,” Mair giggled, “I’m going back to Druicraeft.”

“To Druicraeft?” Alys’s nostrils flared. “With whom?”

Mair stood up on her tip toes and covered the right side of her mouth with her hand, as if she were telling a juicy secret. Alys leaned down to hear Mair whisper the name.

Alys took a step back. “Are you joking? That’s not funny.”

“I’m not joking,” said Mair as she swayed gently back and forth. “He and I have had a lovely time tonight.”

“You’re going home with Bedwyr Parry after what happened this week?” Alys was furious.

“Oh that?” Mair cooed. “That was just a bad joke. He’s really a nice wizard once you get to know him.”

“I’m not interested in getting to know him.”

Mair frowned. She was eye level with Alys’s chest, and was just staring forward now. “That’s a shame.”

Alys looked up, scanning Branwen Hall. As she did so, a tall wizard with graying hair walked past, no doubt a Druicraeft professor brought in to chaperone the Dawns Mabon. As she turned her head towards the other bar, she saw Bedwyr standing with his tall ginger friend. In the next moment, Bedwyr raised his hand and pointed in the direction of her and Mair.

Alys quickly turned her head back to face Mair, but she was already gone. She looked over at the entrance to Branwen, and saw Mair’s red hair pass underneath the arch. Good riddance, Alys thought. If she’s going to run off with that scum, I want nothing to do with her. Alys turned back to the twins just as Bedwyr passed by her, following Mair out of Branwen Hall and into the red evening.

* * *

Mair and Bedwyr walked arm in arm through the grounds of Weirhaven’s campus. Their eyes were half-lidded, their movements unnaturally smooth, as if practiced hundreds of times. Neither of them said a word.

Professors from both Weirhaven and Druicraeft were patrolling the grounds, and the couple came across several as they walked through the Cloister. The professors eyed them, but as long as they remained on Weirhaven’s campus, outdoors, the two students could walk around as much as they liked.

Beardwood was walking far ahead of them. He had given them the route to take, and it was his job to ensure that they could escape Weirhaven’s campus without interference from any of the other professors. He had done enough patrolling through campus over the past several nights to know where the lesser-known entry points were. He had also been given Seren Silverthorn’s plan to maintain campus security during the Dawns Mabon.

And so he smiled when he reached his chosen gate and saw Meleri Pixton standing guard. He cleared his throat. “Hello, professor.”

“Professor Beardwood,” she greeted him, smiling politely. “Are you heading home for the night?”

“I’m afraid so,” he sighed. “I’m not as young as I used to be. I remember my first Dawns Mabon. Ages ago. I stayed up all night dancing.”

Meleri laughed. “The dancing was my least favorite part.”

Beardwood took a few steps towards her. “I find that hard to believe.”

She laughed awkwardly. “Trust me. I’m happy to just be standing watch tonight.”

Just then, her head turned to the left and she began to squint. Mair and Bedwyr had just appeared around the corner.

“Is that a couple?” she asked in amazement. “Surely they know they can’t leave campus together?” She stepped around Beardwood and began walking over to the students.

“Excuse me!” she said as they approached. “I can only let the wizard pass!”

Beardwood stepped up behind Meleri. He was nearly two heads taller than her.

Mair and Bedwyr did not stop their approach. They continued moving forward in lockstep, as if they couldn’t see or hear the professor.

“Ms. Ab Owain?” said Meleri, leaning forward and shielding her eyes from the torch that lit up the gateway. “Is that you?”

“That’s enough, professor.” Beardwood placed his hands on Meleri’s shoulders from behind.

“Excuse me?!” she turned around quickly, wand drawn. “What do you think you’re doing?!”

“I chose this gate for a reason,” he grinned. “I chose it because of you.”

“What are you talking about?” she demanded. As she said it, Mair and Bedwyr passed by, seemingly oblivious to the confrontation.

“You’re the one that told me about Ms. Ab Owain’s talents earlier today. You’re saying you don’t remember?”

“I didn’t see you at all today,” she said. She looked over as Mair and Bedwyr continued to walk away. “Hey! Students! Come back here!”

Beardwood took a step forward.

“Stop right there!” Meleri commanded, wand pointed directly at Beardwood’s face. “You move an inch, I’ll freeze you! Don’t even think of reaching for your wand.”

Beardwood just laughed a hearty laugh, wiped a tear from his eye, and said, “Exaixas.

Meleri’s hand dropped limply by her side as she fell under his trance. He walked over and held her chin in his hand, pulling her face up so that he could look into her half-shut eyes.

“I love the look you get when I entrance you,” he whispered. “Truth is, I don’t need my wand anymore. I haven’t needed it for the past week. You live every day under my power. I just need say the word.”

He let go of her chin, turned around, and watched as Mair and Bedwyr walked the deserted path under the Harvest Moon’s crimson light.

* * *