The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Final Chapter

Disclaimer W/notes

Nick Vegas’ original stories: spelling and grammar errors are the fault of the original author. I am fully aware and humbly admit, some stories have been ‘rebooted’ due to typos, lousy grammar, and on the plus side, reader suggestions requesting: “more humiliation, subtle changes to either character description, etc.”

Basic rules I abide by: I’m all about cis women over 30, but angry dominant women of legal age interacting with them and controlling the older woman, it’s seen in many other stories on this site and others.

I always abide by restrictions on stories involving children. Yuck.

This is for and about adults only. Some consensual and some, not so much until they realize their new normal. Per this site: I don’t write fan fiction. Nor do I write about ‘trans’ characters, per the website guidelines.

Apologies for the LENGTH of this pre story:

Occasionally, some of my characters may be construed as portrayed ‘unflatteringly.’ That was never my intention, other than fictitious characters I found erotic for my own self gratification. Sometimes in life and in fiction, people behave and misbehave. In no way do any of my fictitious characters represent ALL characters of any one group.

Some other “Unflattering characters in fiction: Denzel in Training day, Snipes in Demolition man, Patrick Bateman in American Psycho, Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs, Sharon Stone in Basic Instincts, Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. It runs the spectrum of race and gender-and again…they are fictional characters.

The very first stories I read on EMSCA were: Jillian’s Tale, The Kind Men like, Beauty Contest, Ultimate Love Doll, and Sandal Master-

Ironically, after reading complaints on the forums regarding “too damn many white people stories.”

I pointed out my stories, which empower the w.o.c who, without, violence, make changes to the essence and character of the one who wronged them. So, they make an angry boss who mistreated them into their foot slave, and they ‘speak harshly’ to them. The w.o.c. wins

Our nightly news, and current events, show real, palpable violence, burning, looting and mayhem that are costing real lives, and painting far less flattering portrayals. My little toe sucking tales are an escape.

And weird day walking the dog was the longest and the culmination of the genre where a w.o.c. get’s the upper hand on one who offended her and disrespected her.

After reading more than a small sample of interracial stories on l*terotica, and other sites, viewing videos on braz*lfeet, and a plethora of others-there is no shortage of woc (women of color) berating and demanding their white sub worship their feet. They invariably portray rather ‘peeved’ strong and statuesque women doing everything from spanking, to spit play, to demanding foot worship and engaging in bondage to illustrate they are empowered, and getting reparation in the form of complete submission by the ‘Karen’s’ that once offended or accosted them. I actually corresponded with a dominatrix who said verbatim some of the things Lashawndra said to Melody during initial training.

—Beastiality, cannibalism, comic books, furries, incest, scat, are categories that do not typically arouse me. Nor do fairies, elves, dwarves, anime’, or fantasy world characters. They simply don’t give me a ‘stirring in my loins’ so I avoid them. Only one story about a saleslady that was turned into a thrall with a super long tongue, by some elf or fairy held my attention. As far as male/male stories, they aren’t my thing, but out of courtesy, Nick swapped the Genders in one tale, a one-off, and sent it to a reader to see what he thought, and he liked it. He said it: ‘was hot’.

Even in the stories Nick writes with a mom and daughter, they both fall under the thrall of their conqueror, but don’t ‘do’ each other, they simply worship the one they once held down.

Wrapping up Weird Day

As we wrap up A weird day walking the dog, the regular reader will see that as Lashawndra aged, she softened and matured, that Melody’s escape from her new normal does not seem possible, and that while the skin colors are subject to change in Nick’s Stories, it’s their CHARACTER that makes them interesting. The accessories, furnishings, style etc. come from the fact Brad Easton Ellis is one of my favorite authors.

If I delve into ‘time stop’, science fiction, or non consensual, odds are there will be foot play, female characters, probably of different backgrounds, and a conversion of values or inner turmoil.

As always, feel free to write if you have a specific kink you’d like incorporated into a story.

I always write back. Now let’s return to the fantasy story going on in Rancho Palos Verdes, shall we?

Lashawndra returns.

Concluding a Weird day Walking The dog.

Since Jasmyne returned from her time in 5150, she and Andrea worked on her accepting she was in fact Melody, the former owner of the home. This took a lot of talk therapy, and sparking old memories.

To make things easier in her mind, Andrea encouraged Melody not to look at herself as a ‘victim’ as much as

having ‘been in the wrong place at the wrong time’ and her attitude back then may have influenced what transpired.

She pointed out that Lashawndra, however, exhibited Narcissistic behaviors pre incarceration, but she may have in fact matured over time, and possibly after the types of therapy she likely received to stop her hyperhidrosis, she would have to adapt and change. The past was the past, and everyone would heal.

After several months of progress: while Andrea was out grocery shopping, the phone rang.

Melody innocently picked up but the voice on the other end was Lashawndra.

She immediately put Melody into a trance and relayed a series of instructions before she was rudely cut off by a guard.

After the phone call, Melody was very quiet for a few moments. She slowly put the phone down and then, she blinked and resumed what she was doing before.

Over the next few months.

Melody returned to a sensible diet, she got back into exercise, and she did her best to remain civil and extra polite to Andrea even though she was gradually beginning to feel it was a tiny bit of an intrusion, after all it had been over 9 months of talk therapy, healing, etc.

The upside of that, the more the two of them worked together the more Melody began remembering who she once was, and skills she once had, slowly, then ever more rapidly regaining them.

She took every course online she could find to improve her IQ, and build her knowledge base, as she slowly began to resemble former self Monday-Friday and yet:

Every Friday at the same exact time, Andrea would go into this weird trance, the very minute she returned home from work or any time away from the house on Friday.

For a few moments, she would simply look at her phone, and then stand there looking at nothing, and then Andrea’s personality would alter drastically. Her expression and demeanor would change.

She would behave in a much more authoritarian way ordering Melody around. Melody would easily comply, and then Andrea would simply put Melody into a trance.

Both entranced women would drive over the various Housing Projects, as ordered by Lashawndra, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They pulled 12 hour shifts, all 3 weekend days, raking in easily 4500 per weekend or 18k per month, (432k over the next 2 years) while Melody performed her extreme foot pampering, only to not remember anything Monday Morning.

The money would always go into a special account, digitally for cards and the cash would go into a floor safe built into the garage floor when the house was an active salon. Their weekend would be remembered only as ‘ highly productive, and exhausting.”

Melody would attribute her muscle soreness to the work-outs she’d remember having done all weekend.

Then, after a good two years and the money well tucked away, after all those ‘lost weekends’ …Andrea and Melody slowly grew apart, their forced exploits controlled by Lashawndra lessened, and then finally for at least 2 months they stopped entirely. Weekends actually were for workouts and movie binging.

Melody’s script wrist tattoos were removed by laser, as were her hand tattoos. Due to the vastly increased pain perceived in removing tattoos, Melody considered stopping once her fingers and inner forearms were done. It was almost too daunting to continue for her. The discomfort in removing ‘foot frantic’ above her crotch was the last straw. She decided to hide the rest of her colorful sleeves using merely clothing. The length of her shorts hid the tiny feet on her inner thigh. Since she never looked at her back, she just ignored the tramp stamp.

With only 6 months left in Lashawndra’s very reduced sentence, (3.5 yrs) Melody showed enough improvement in her recovery in remembering who she was, comfort with herself, and her skill set, that she figured she could function and do well again without Andrea being there. Andrea and Melody finally parted as good friends, and Andrea mentioned she was moving but then she barely stayed in touch, and then finally she stopped completely.

THE CONVERSATION—

One day about 6 months later, when Melody was well into her routine, and despite many of the fat cell injections not changing very much, (she was apparently stuck for the foreseeable future with: beautifully super plump lips, nice large stripper breasts and the flatness to her feet. Those injections to her calves and ankles and the buttocks remained as well. To many it was a hot look.

Like a hair stylist once told your author : ‘depending on how you do your hair, you could be anything you want.” Melody looked a little less like Amber Rose now, and more like Stephanie Coker with straightened hair. It was a very attractive look.

Her permanent makeup had faded so her eyebrows looked normal again. Melody’s hair had grown out nicely, a chestnut brown down to her shoulders, and she had a semblance of a very light tan, which was all she was able to achieve now, since she had bleached it so much to appease Queen Lashawndra. She had diligently been working out and dieting, doing the treadmill, etc.

One day there was an unexpected, casual knock at the front door. Melody got up off the replacement Perfect chair, (the new one was in espresso), as was the new sofa.

Melody walked to the door with her fancy coffee drink in hand and she answered. She froze in her tracks for a moment in shock. She was shocked to see Lashawndra, now almost 27 standing at her door. She could not believe Lashawndra had shown up at her front door, after all this.

Lashawndra was however very cheerful and causal. She now sported a very short hair-cut, up cut on one side with some fade cut-in details. She looked really good, and fashionable.

She wore a very light, beige, sleeveless, tiered summer dress, (From the A New Day site), with Micah Light Gold Lace-Up Flat Sandals. And she wore clunky jewelry. Her toenails and finger nails were a conservative French manicure/pedicure. The whole look gave her a flowy, easy-breezy charm on that warm day, very classy.

Lashawndra was now disarming, and she spoke very softly: “Relax, I had extensive Iontophoresis (eye-on-tro-for-eessiz) treatment done, so my hands, my feet and my pits don’t sweat no more, I mean any more. That’s where they zap your hands and feet to fight hyperhidrosis. I even earned got my GED.

So… no more ‘scary pheromones’ to worry about no more, er any more”. She laughed.

“Can I come in for a minute?”(as she simply walked in) “They said you didn’t file a restraining order, and since we are basically ‘neighbors’ I thought I would see how you held up while I was ‘incarcerated’ or detained by the system”.

Melody reluctantly let her in, only by stepping backward but she kept a safe distance. She kept her cell phone at the ready. She was torn between unsure, and trying to remain calm herself.

Lashawndra laughed disarmingly. “Relax, would you, I served my time, went through a lot of therapy, and even took some courses. Then, they got me some housing down at Harbor Hills over on Western, right across from the Starbucks. I’m in a nice 2 story, and I love the apartment where I live. I have an upstairs 2-bedroom apartment, about 3 minutes from here driving, 15 minutes walking. I am starting a whole new chapter. I realize now I was a tiny bit of a narcissist, and maybe I even had some issues. But my place…

Well, it doesn’t look like an apartment from the outside; it looks more like a house. I have a nice big back yard and front yard where if I had a dog…it would play outside, and it’s gated in the back. I even have a parking space, and there are lots of trees, so I love my house. It’s great, really.

Melody just listened, holding back her anger, as it began to build. She did her best to retrain herself.

She remembered her long talks with Andrea. Enhancing her calm.’

Then Melody said, “how nice for you. You essentially hijacked my life, and then you used my house for your own profit, you had me so dazed and out if it, making me perform countless acts of depravity while I was entranced. Apparently I beat a world’s record for foot sniffing thanks to you...

You covered me with graffiti to declare your ownership…and your apparent crush on Amber Rose.. and then you made body modifications I never would have even considered… and for your efforts they gave you an education and a place to live in return…

Had it not been for the social worker, you would have pinned it on me and walked away with a fortune.”

Lashawndra shrugged, then she laughed and she said: ‘Well… you got a decent set of breasts out of the deal, and some decent ass on you now, thanks to me. And face it, those tat sleeves are pretty hot, plus: you aren’t as vanilla as you were before you met me.” Then she laughed.

Melody didn’t laugh. She angrily said as she touched her body with disdain: “Yeah, these big stripper looking breasts, it took months to finally stop over lactating, I had to pump out and toss a liter of milk a day for months. This extra ass, is all thanks to you. As are my damned cankles, and my now flat feet, which now limit me to flats and ballet shoes, and my big puffer fish lips….

And of course this”…Melody then stuck out her extra long tongue. She seemed quite angry. She pulled up her sleeves to reveal her tatts and where she erased them. “I was able to have at least some of these removed with a laser.

But…. I am stuck with the rest of these ‘tributes’ to you. Having your face on both of my arms makes dating men doubly difficult, and not actually being a lesbian…nothing against them, but drawing them like flies isn’t helpful either.

I am now restricted to clothes with long sleeves, and a specific length of shorts… thanks to you. Much of my shoe collection won’t fit now either. I have to always wear clothes that cover my obnoxious back tatt. At least I got your little ‘sayings’ removed, damn it.”

Lashawndra changed her tone. “But- I bet you still remember what they said though” smirking.

Lashawndra looked at her phone and then put she it away.

Melody had daggers in her eyes when she replied angrily. But she held back… unfortunately I do: the stupid wrist tatts said: ‘obey and submit: do this with joy’ Hebrews. 13:17. And ‘Be submissive, be obedient, be ready’ Titus 3:1.

Then suddenly Melody’s mood softened noticeably. And then Melody became oddly quiet. She slowly put down the coffee cup, as Melody’s phone indicated she received a message. Melody was startled by it and she reached for the phone out if habit.

Melody very softly said: ‘Hold on please, we’re not done here’ as she looked at her messages, then she said:

“Oh no, what how, what the hell is this and when was it taken? What is this, it looks… recent!”

Melody’s phone revealed a photo of her, in the current living room, with her current look, and the current new chair. Melody was naked though, and she was kneeling at Lashawndra’s feet, with her face planted firmly into Lashawndra’s beautiful soles, while Melody firmly gripped her ankles. Lashawndra was giving thumbs up to the camera, smiling, holding a wine glass with her other hand.

“Enlarge it” said Lashawndra. “Then tell me what you see” Melody complied, with a quizzical look forming on her face.

She enlarged the photo and she read the tattoo on her back. “Property of Queen Lashawndra.”

Lashawndra blurted: “Again”

Melody said it again, with a slight monotone: “Property- of- Queen-Lashawndra.” She moaned—“Oh nooo”

Lashawndra: “Again”

Melody’s expression grew to one of awe and wonder as she said mechanically this time: “Property- of- Queen- Lashawndra.”

When Melody read it the 3rd time, she immediately snapped to attention and she flexed. She then stared ahead at nothing after a slight sigh and the soft uttering of ‘oh noooo”.

Lashawndra then walked closer toward Melody and then she walked around her, with authority.

“That’s right, you still got it.” She said. “I realized when I was incarcerated I was changing you so much that I never really enjoyed having you.. as yourself, so now that I am out and had time to think…

I figured, let’s try that, at least once in a while, I realized it was the transition that always turned me on.”

Lashawndra waved her hand in front of Melody. Then she said: “Deep trance”

Melody moaned a sigh of defeat. She stared ahead at nothing.

Lashawndra: “Good girl, now you are gonna re-access all of your mantras, but you will still behave: as Melody, but smart Melody, hell, even a little uppity, yeah, uppity! Why not, but with all those mantra’s intact. I want you to be shocked at your own behaviors, before you become fully overwhelmed by them, and then surrender to them because they turn you on so much, you are shocked by your own behavior!

In Private: you will now refer to me as ‘Mistress’, resigned now to your permanent position, fully accepting it.

But in public you’ll act just like: we are long time friends, even girlfriends, but no PDAs in mixed company, with ME anyway. You’ll just make your crush, and the fact you are the submissive one… really, really obvious, like you’re a nervous school girl around me, awkward, etc.” Lashawndra laughed.

“However, when we go to Harbor Hills together, I am even more in charge, extremely so and you will be free to be that same dedicated foot slave, but now… as yourself. Do you get it? You’ll be fascinated by your own decadence over and over.”

Melody answered: “Yes Mistress” then Lashawndra asked.

“Good, real good. Those tatts you had laser burned away, guess what? All of a sudden: You can still see them, clear as day, whenever you look at your wrists. In fact, all your tatts look new when you look in the mirror, and that…really excites you, it just drives home how much you are owned.”

Lashawndra calmly walked over and she then sat in the new chair.

“Dedicated foot slave…what is your uniform, when here at home? For every time I visit or.. when you are at my new place?”

Melody replied: “Naked is my uniform Mistress.”

Lashawndra said flatly: “Good… then show me”.

Melody quickly stripped, and she tossed her clothes into a pile. Then she returned to attention. Her body was fit but now with curves. The stripper tits, the Brazilian butt lift-looking ass, and the re-toned but thicker arms and legs gave Melody a great look.

Lashawndra reached into her purse, and she stood and then she promptly got up and placed a silver ½ inch thick collar on Melody, (the high quality locking neck collar with a single fixed ring was water proof) She deftly used an Allen drive key, and firmly locked it in position) It coordinated with Melody’s silver apple watch, and small earrings nicely.

It was stunning, so subtle, and yet so elegant. Only BDSM adherents would recognize it was a slave collar. Lashawndra reached for her phone and she opened an app. She simply touched a button on the app and the collar began to gently buzz and vibrate.

Feeling the gentle vibration, Melody’s pupils fully dilated and then she posed like a mannequin as she spoke: “Yes Mistress, I exist only to serve you.” Lashawndra laughed seeing the fruition of the last few days re-training.

Lashawndra then said: “Whenever I buzz this collar, you are to stop whatever you are doing, and report to me immediately, ready to serve and obey. I placed camera’s throughout this house, and you will make sure your computer camera is active whenever you are working.”

Make whatever excuses you need to if you are busy. I can activate the collar using my phone, from anywhere. You are never to remove it, and you still belong to me, and… you always will. I have a body camera that fits onto a cute jogging hat on order for you as well.

Do you understand me?”

Melody answered calmly: Yes mistress, I understand. I am ready to serve and obey you now, and still belong to you, and I always will.”

“Perfect.” said Lashawndra. “ Now, Slave, Go make ME a coffee drink and then sit as you did in the photo you just saw.

I have been retraining you all this week using hypnosis, but I have not been allowing you to consciously remember, isn’t that clever? Admit it, I am the smart one. And I think, you are ready now to get back to work’. Said Lashawndra.

‘I want to discuss how my new location’s parking lot across the street, formerly a ‘Fresh and Easy’ can perform as a pamper salon, using a series of buses filled with our repeat clients. Since you have been slacking for the last few months, I’ll have to get those numbers up to at least 50 per day to start, before we go back to 30, if we go back to just 30. That’s a lot of ebony soles to pamper per day isn’t it, especially when each foot makes you crave another? It’s ironic how you end up dedicated to the worship of what you once disliked, disrespected.” Said Lashawndra, giggling now.

Melody answered in her normal voice, “yes mistress, you are the smart one, and that is.. a lot of ebony soles, smooth, beautiful ebony soles I will pamper them all for you.” Her breathing quickened a little, as she licked her lips.

Lashawndra asked: “Won’t it be interesting to perform SKLs as Melody: the ‘woke’ uppity woman, to be buried in them knowing that you belong there? Knowing that you are basically a ‘Karen’ a Karen that needed reckoning with.”

Melody smiled. “Yes Mistress, I can repent for my betters, worshipping their feet, I am eager to serve you again mistress, and I look forward to serving your friends now too, with this new awareness, mistress, buried under perfect ebony soles. This Karen will atone for all Karens.”

Lashawndra said smiling: “ Cool, now go make me a tall mocha latte, extra sweet, lots of whipped cream, bring the can with you.”

Melody went right into the kitchen and she prepared the coffee drink for Lashawndra.

She soon returned and she handed Lashawndra the drink, and then she stood at attention.

Melody asked, “Shall I remain at attention mistress, or should I kneel before you?”

Lashawndra: “Go to your spot while I enjoy my coffee and swipe my phone. Make that face I like though, and then wait for my next instruction. Feel… extreme gratitude, and grow aroused.”

Melody then knelt at Lashawndra’s feet, and then she removed the cute new sandals. She made that expression of awe and wonder, (which was really appropriate, considering how she was blindsided back to servility) and then she grabbed Lashawndra’s ankles firmly and she pressed her face firmly into Lashawndra’s now dry soles. She felt extreme gratitude while she patiently waited for Lashawndra to address her. Melody just allowed the gratitude to wash over her, while she felt the dry soles against her face, enjoying their now very subtle frito scent mixed with new leather as she grew increasingly aroused.

Lashawndra looked forward to living so close by, still having Melody under her control, while performing foot worship as her conscious self, as Lashawndra sent text messages setting up the next 4 weeks. Her plan was to use the empty parking lot to bring 2. Converted40-foot former vision care mobile clinics, once used by VSP Mobile Eyes, previously used providing services to victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita. It had been gutted and refurnished with small salon chairs. The former 54 passenger bus could accommodate 25

foot pamper clients, easily, and aroused zero suspicions. Both busses were Identical and when one left the second replaced it.

At 50 bucks per ‘client’ 1 bus could earn $2500.00 per day with only 2 pamper sessions.

Since each bus only cost 25k and 5k for retro fit, they’d be paid for in no time. Lashawndra had used some of the money from the garage safe so they were paid in full.

This idea gave Lashawndra a willing worker, and income without bringing people into her home, or Melody’s home. Nobody would care if a vision exam bus was parked across from the Housing area. Melody would simply go bus to bus, in her new outfit Lashawndra planned on having her to wear, having ordered it after measuring Melody earlier in the week. It would appear that a studio tech was handling exams.

Melody’s new outfit, at least 4 days per week was skintight Black Latex Capri’s, a black vinyl bra with a silver zipper front, leopard print Minnetonka flats, and a white lab coat and fake glasses. Anytime Melody was outside the Van, she wore the lab coat and Claire retro clear lenses frame glasses, and carried a clip board, which made her look like a nerdy vision tech.

Then once inside the bus to perform foot pampering, she would remove her glasses, her lab coat and her bra. She would then be working topless, and in capri’s, or a bikini bottom, depending on the weather.

There was a hot weather version of black vinyl matching panty with a cheeky cut back, also front zipper. Melody could stay at Lashawndra’s on the weekends, and a day or 2 per week, depending.

Having made phone calls and searched the web, Lashawndra was bored having Melody silently kneel with her face pressed to her feet.

Lashawndra: “I’ll tell you what, pamper the shit out of my improved non sweaty feet, and have an orgasm doing it. Really make a show of it, like you missed it for the last 2 and half, shit more like 3 years and be ready to come. Then you will beg to go down on me, after shooting some whipped cream on my pussy. Oh, and while you go down, the entire time you will tell me how you aren’t a lesbian, it’s just something about ME, you can’t resist.

Melody did as instructed. Melody sniffed kissed and licked the now 27yr old’s feet, and commented how they now were only reminiscent of the new leather sandals and possibly fritos. They were as beautiful as ever, and after over two years they only served to remind her that being the obedient foot slave to such a clever young woman was what she truly deserved. Melody voraciously licked sucked on and deep throated the younger woman’s feet and then had an orgasm so powerful that she fainted. She awoke went down on Lashawndra, again, claimed what she was told to, and brought Lashawndra to another orgasm.

Recovering from her orgasms Lashawndra ordered Melody.

Now get dressed and we’ll go see my new digs. Do you understand slave?

Melody answered: “Yes mistress” and she proceeded.

They drove 3 minutes over to Lashawndra’s new place.

Melody was astonished when she went in. The décor was almost identical to her home, and a mural on the back wall replicated the back wall. If you didn’t know any better you would swear you drove 3 minutes to walk into the same home.

It was immaculate.

Lashawndra flatly said: “What is your uniform when inside with me?” Melody seemed shocked, “even at your house mistress?” she said. Lashawndra answered ‘Yes slave”.

Melody gulped and undressed, then stood at attention in only her choker and watch.

Lashawndra said: “The maid keeps this place pretty clean, well maid, and sometimes girlfriend, it depends.” Lashawndra laughed.

She pulled out her phone and she hit a button. Then from upstairs, Andrea walked slowly and mechanically from one of the bedrooms and down the stairs. She was nude, except for her collar, which matched Melody’s.

Andrea didn’t even acknowledge Melody. She went straight to Lashawndra and stood at flexed attention, then it softened and her expression was a very dumb, blank one.

Lashawndra turned to Melody.

“Meet my new dumb maid, my ‘Roommate’, and when she’s on good behavior, sometimes ditzy girlfriend.

Lashawndra turned to Andrea: “Tell her who you are”

Andrea spoke in a monotone: “I am a useful idiot, the new licking girl and personal servant for my goddess, Lashawndra, molded me to obey and serve her. I am her property and her thrall.”

Lashawndra laughed. “Now watch this!” “Overseer Mode” Suddenly Andrea’s expression became animated, as if she was a little annoyed, her posture became tough, almost like a bouncer.

Lashawndra pointed to Melody. Andrea strutted over to her.

Andrea: ‘Nice ink, you must have served well, and for some time’, as she gently traced the tattoos on Melody’s arm with an index finger, slowly and sensually.

Andrea said: “I only have the one so far, but I am jealous, so I will work you especially hard.”

Andrea turned to show that she had a rather recent tramp stamp matching Melody’s, and then she turned back to Melody.

Andrea grabbed Melody by the face: “You’ll be working the foot pamper tour on the days you are called to, but let’s see how you kiss.”

Andrea positioned Melody’s face and then began kissing her passionately, forcing her tongue into Melody’s mouth.

Melody melted into her embrace. Andrea pinched her nipple hard then, grinded pelvises. Melody became weak and was lowered to her knees, before Andrea pushed her away.

Andrea: ‘Not Bad,’ but you will be spending most on your time on all fours. Crawling postion!” She demanded. Melody got on all fours.

Melody knelt. Andrea then sat in a chair and kicked off her slippers.

Melody spoke: “But, Andrea, why, when? how?”

Andrea aimed her soles at Melody. “Serve your purpose, you will be doing at least 50 a day, 4 days a week soon, let’s see how you perform” ordered Andrea.

Lashawndra recorded as Melody crawled toward Andrea and began worshipping her feet, as she softly whispered “this is all I am good for, I can’t believe it’s you, oh I… yes… Andrea.”

Melody performed an amazing SKL or Andrea, while Andrea looked to Lashawndra.

Lashawndra said: “Good, you will run her on the days discussed when the busses start arriving, next week,

Meanwhile join her on the floor, I am ready to have you both adore my feet while I watch my shows.”

Andrea went immediately from ordering Melody around to joining her in worshipping at Lashawndra’s feet.

Lashawndra turned on the tv.

* * *

This went on for several months, but Andrea was growing on Lashawndra much more, and she was growing bored of Melody.

Lashawndra wanted to get one big payoff, and then just move on with Andrea.

Chapter 17

One final deal, everyone wins, well almost everyone.

A good 3 months of Melody splitting time between her actual house and Lashawndra’s

was growing old to Lashawndra, so she planted a seed using hypnosis to motivate Melody to: 1. Complain about having to go back and forth as much, and request spending more time at Lashawndra’s during the week.

Lashawndra then decided to have another ‘interrogation”.

Lashawndra: “Ok, it’s time to evaluate things, for real.”

Melody: “What are we evaluating mistress?”

Lashawndra: “I need honest answers”

Lashawndra: “Before you met me and had your training to correct your behavior,

did you ever meet as many new people each week?”

Melody: “No mistress, I did not.”

Lashawndra: “Did you ever get to see, so many beautiful women remove their shoes for you, and allow you to pay their beautiful feet proper respect before?”

Melody: “No Mistress, but I don’t think I ever wanted to before you ‘trained me’.

Lashawndra: “But did you ever work a job where you were so turned on before? Be honest. Did you ever have a job where you orgasmed while on the clock?”

Melody struggled a little but said: “No mistress”

Lashawndra: “Do you honestly think you are going to find a guy again now that you like footing so much, and have all those tattstill get hot and bothered just watching m take off my shoes?”

Melody conceded: “No mistress, it’s not likely, I am too loose now and my tatts all honor you. And I even gratify myself over my situation.”

Lashawndra: “Do you really want to go thru the agony to get the tatts removed, the reduction surgery, and undo everything I did, just to start all over?”

Melody was quiet, Lashawndra made a point (she also pre planted the lack of desire).

Melody finally answered: “No mistress, that would require several operations, lots of laser time and healing. I don’t know what to do…”

Lashawndra said: “I think you should just surrender, sell the house, realize and accept this as the most pleasure you have ever gotten, and the most you have given to othrs, and that your ‘new normal’ really is your true purpose. I mean, after 1000’s of SKL’s, all those videos, and the pretty much constant state of arousal you’re in. Let’s Face it.”

Melody was caught off guard in one sense, but she knew Lashawndra in a way right.

Even though Lashawndra had done this to her, she was wet right now. She felt a wave of pleasure remembering the ordeal.

Melody felt herself trembling, she wanted to speak up, and blame Lashawndra, but Lashawndra stepped out of her shoes and then sat on her chair. She snapped a finger and Andrea knelt next to her and gently stroked one of her feet.

Lashawndra looked at Melody intensely.

“Well? It will let you relax and really focus on your work”

Melody surrendered consciously and began. Shortly thereafter she moved in with Lashawndra.

After another 3 months of working Melody in her accepted state, using the parking lot and the busses for ‘pamper’ only and sharpie party fun. Lashawndra was growing bored with Melody. She had grown ever closer to Andrea, who was fully dialed in now, she was kind of like ‘the new Melody’ to her. Andrea was so attached to Lashawndra now that she wanted her all to her self.

Lashawndra knew that Melody, now turning 44 or so, was going to have to eventually go, so she devised a delicious plan.

After some research into Melody’s work history, Lashawndra discovered the former employer Melody left a few years before her own amazing success. She was one of those ‘Beach elites’ who was stunning and had been a fixture in the community forever.

In fact, that former employer, a very good looking older white woman, had to eventually let that business go because she never found talent as good as Melody’s again. She secretly held a grudge about that.

Once she grew tired of having a systems analyst firm, with a large staff. She cleverly pulled her money from her former biz before the big crash and she finally opened a bikini store near the beach. It was simpler and much more relaxed. From the storefront display, you could see the ocean.

Her name was Cynthia Radkin, a tall. long haired blonde woman 10 yrs Melody’s senior. She held her age well, and she looked like a real life version of Sweet Polly Pure bread from the old Underdog cartoon, not that anyone remembers that, but google it). She was Aristocratic, good looking, and always well dressed, and that cartoon character was in her logo.

Cynthia was contacted with an offer. Would she purchase Melody’s home for a lump sum, if she got Melody as a bonus? The house was worth 800k, but Lashawndra had a plan that would benefit them both.

Cynthia was shocked and silent. She hadn’t seen nor heard from the young upstart who began as her firm’s greatest asset, only to become its nemesis. Not because Melody intended that, she simply did really well when she branched off on her own, leaving Cynthia in a lurch. That was almost a decade ago.

Cynthia was rather intrigued. As Lashawndra described her, Melody would no longer be that young and defiant, cheeky, filled with a million ideas, and ‘smartest girl in the room’ syndrome person Cynthia knew.

Cynthia had to see this.

Revisiting Melody

Cynthia arrived at Melody’s house, greeted by Lashawndra, who was polite and cordial.

Cynthia, who stood at 5′9″, wore a breezy white polka dot summer dress, and white, size 9.5 Espadrille open toed Wedge Sandals, She wore most of the summer, her toenails were light pink Cynthia had a regal look to her, and you could tell she liked hiking as a hobby by the well-honed shape of her legs.

Lashawndra Mentioned that Melody would not remember her upon meeting her, but when commanded to, she would.

She would also be slightly customizable until Cynthia took her, then she would remain that way. It was possible she could make a few changes, but she was primarily..as is.

Cynthia still thought a lot of this was BS, but she listened politely and took the tour. She had the means to buy the house at the price Lashawndra quoted, and she still wanted to know more.

Lashawndra asked if Cynthia was ready, and offered to let her sit in the perfect chair.

Cynthia loved the chair immediately.

Lashawndra clapped twice and Melody entered. She was clad in a pair of short shorts and a bikini top. She stood at attention in front of Lashawndra. Cynthia’s jaw dropped as she saw Melody’s appearance. She never had tattoos before, had been flat-chested and skinny. Now she was curvy and looked so different. Cynthia was stunned.

Lashawndra: “After thinking about this a while, I decided on something. I would like you to meet Cynthia.”

Melody looked at Cynthia. “It’s a pleasure to meet you ma’am, my name is Melody, I belong to Lashawndra,”

Lashawndra then ordered Melody: “Tell Cynthia how I trained you, and what you purpose is now, it’s ok.”

Melody spoke: “Queen Lashawndra, now called Mistress Lashawndra: trained me in proper behavior, first as her personal servant, then as her dedicated foot slave, my true purpose.’ Said Melody in a very matter-of-fact way.

Cynthia couldn’t get over it. She asked Lashawndra: “Is this how she always dresses now? She was so businesslike and conservative before.”

Lashawndra laughed: ‘Hell, you can dress her however you want, at home for me, and when my friends visit, she usually wears her uniform.” Lashawndra turned to Melody: “Show her your proper uniform.”

Melody stripped fully then stood at flexed attention.

Cynthia was almost in shock.

“I don’t know, maybe you want her in one of your bikinis, on the sales floor or some shit, but naked is her uniform here’

said: Lashawndra.

Cynthia regained her composure. She said: “I think…I think with her indefinable look now, she should be modeling my

Urban collection this Summer, and this Fall and Winter, we’ll see. You had mentioned something about ‘posing skills’ on the phone?”

Lashawndra walked over to Melody and said: “Deep Trance” Once again Melody’s face expressed awe and wonder.

Cynthia was intrigued by the expression.

She said: “It looks like she is baffled by what happened, and yet deep down inside, she knows she screwed up, and must pay for it.”

Lashawndra said: ‘You are as sharp as I imagined, wow.”

Lashawndra said: ‘Posable’ then proceeded to callously pose Melody in a myriad of ways for Cynthia. When she ended with Melody in a crawling position, she spoke to Cynthia.

‘She won’t recognize you until I tell her too, but that’s the fun part. Get ready to kick off those espadrilles when I say to.”

Lashawndra then spoke softly to Melody. “When I wake you, you’ll treat Cynthia with the same respect and admiring you treat me and my friends with. You will not remember or recognize her from the past until she says: ‘recognize’ then

you will feel it wave over you, so intense, so powerful, and she will then be in command. Knowing that will give you not only intense shame but the most amazing orgasm since you understood your purpose, now transferred to her, and you will belong to her.”

Lashawndra nodded to Cynthia, then said: “awake.”

Melody blinked and awoke. She smiled as she looked up at the attractive mature blonde in the chair.

She said: “Is this your first time coming in for a pampering Ma’am? Should I begin?”

Cynthia tried not to giggle. This was priceless. The former smart ass who had left he business leaving her with nobody near as skilled was now going to pamper her feet, whatever that was.

She said: “Yes, by all means, pamper away.”

Melody crawled over to her former employer from years ago, and she carefully removed the warm espadrilles.

She sniffed them immediately and she blushed, then she said: “Your feet smell so sexy, and they look so pretty I really like the pink toenails, so sexy.”

Melody brought her face in close and eagerly sniffed and kissed Cynthia’s feet. Cynthia giggled a little.

Melody then began licking Cynthia’s feet slowly and gently, displaying passion for Cynthia’s feet.

Cynthia exclaimed. Oh my, I haven’t felt this like this for years, I only knew one man who ever fetishized my feet like this. Oh, wow, this is crazy.”

Melody continued.

Cynthia was feeling waves of pleasure while Melody diligently worshipped her feet.

Lashawndra spoke. “Hey go ahead and tell her, I wanna see this.”

Cynthia said: “Oh, Uh, recognize” Recognize…”

Melody’s eyes grew wide, she looked up at Cynthia, in shock. She spoke: “Cynthia Radkin? You? My former boss? Ohh, ugh, ohhhh…no, I left on such bad terms, ugh. But now you are sooo pretty, such a pretty lady…”

Melody wailed a moan like it was tearing her apart, knowing the former boss who she left to start her own business, who disliked her immensely, who couldn’t stand her, was in the pamper chair, and she was feeling incredibly turned on about it.

Melody stared at Cynthia’s size 9.5 feet, her powerful calves, and her well tanned legs and a wave of both shame and immense pleasure ran over her, she trembled and shuddered. Melody grunted while lapping furiously at her former boss, absolutely worshipping the soles of her feet now.

Lashawndra laughed then simply said : ‘freeze”, and Melody froze mid lick, her tongue flat on Cynthia’s foot.

Lashawndra then said: “I made her personality really fun for you, she gets ditzy and shamed every time you give her your soles, but the second she reaches the tops and past your ankles, she’s real seductive, her voice all sexy.

I’ll give you a list of things you can say, for different actions.”

Cynthia smiled and said: “Oh, this exceeds my expectations, I thought she was going to be a little more humble and repentant, like someone in recovery, but not this extreme. This is beyond my wildest dreams!”

Lashawndra smiled a wide smile.

“Yeah” she said: “She’s a different Melody, that’s for sure. I think you’ll enjoy it. I even included her collar and leash”

Cynthia blushed, and said: “Oh my, I hadn’t considered that, but it may be quite fun to have an old nemesis nude and on a leash in my apartment.”

“Awake to continue” demanded Lashawndra.

Melody blinked awake and looked at Cynthia with adoration, but still a tinge of repentance.

When Melody got to the part of the foot pampering where she gently bent back Cynthia’s toes and playfully bit the ball of her foot, Cynthia visibly trembled in pleasure. She said:

“Oh my, I haven’t had that move done on my feet since I dated that one young Wedding Coordinator, ohhhhh.”

Lashawndra allowed Melody to move to the top of Cynthia’s foot so she could observe the change, as Melody’s voice got lower and sultrier. Melody purred: “You always had strong looking calves, and you’ve only improved with time. Oh my, I am so lucky to be allowed to worship your strong tanned legs. I wish I could kiss every inch of them when you return from a hike or long beach walk, ohhhhhh.”

Lashawndra then bellowed: “Flexed attention.”

Melody quickly sprang to flexed attention. Cynthia looked almost disappointed.

Melody stared straight ahead.

Lashawndra spoke: “Deep trance, deepest”

Melody’s face displayed a deepening of trance. Lashawndra continued:

“You will be living with Cynthia now, and remember her as having trained you, and being your Queen since 2015.

She is your mistress now. You remember every foot pampering you have done as her, as you are that obsessed and dedicated to her, the one that turns you on so much. You’ll still behave in the most polite servant like way when you meet Ebony Queens, but that is just a natural part of you. Cynthia will be giving you your new mantra or mantras.

When you awake, you will respond to Cynthia as you always did me. I am the nice real estate lady who sold her this house. And awake.

Melody blinked feverishly for a few moments as she processed everything, then she was awake.

Lashawndra told Cynthia: “There are papers to sign on the table, with the keys. When are you moving in?”

Cynthia said: “Oh, I’ll be renting it out, slowly recouping my investment, and staying at my Beach apartment, which I own, above my store. You should check it out, you might like the new collection.”

Lashawndra said: “You got a deal.”

Cynthia spoke to Melody with a voice of quiet authority: “Go ahead and get dressed, then make me a coffee, no, a latte. Then bring it in her and kneel beside me while I finish the paperwork.”

Cynthia walked elegantly over to the table of paperwork. Melody quickly put on her tight jogging outfit.

She said: ‘Yes mistress, right away, mistress.”

Then she disappeared into the kitchen.

Lashawndra smiled: she said. “That’s a good feeling isn’t it? Being in charge of someone you know is where they should be.”

Cynthia blushed a little. “Oh, it’s a bit of a rush, I guess I’ll get used to it. These young employees today are so pretentious and entitled. I should have you “train” all of them.” She laughed.

Cynthia got into the paperwork, as Melody returned and placed her latte down next to her then knelt at her feet, looking up at her with intense admiration, nay worship.

* * *

Chapter 18 BEACH LIFE

The bikini store had been on the corner, facing the ocean, right near the cusp of Manhattan and El Segundo. The large display case, showcasing bikini clad Mannequins. Was about 4 feet above the sidewalk and set back a little giving a very nice view of each bikini model, all but one were actual mannequins.

The store had a strong stucco and steel vibe, very 80’s and that was about the last time it was remodeled, before the recent subtle redesign of the window display. The remote controlled glass could be darkened almost instantly to allow the mannequins to have their costumes changed. In the 9 odd months since Cynthia purchased her rental property and acquired a fully trained Melody, she had the windows done, and ordered a mannequin that was a pretty close resemblance to Melody in height and build and was swapped for her during the evenings.

Melody started her shift now as a posable, moving mannequin after making Cynthia breakfast each morning, and of course waking her the same way as she had Lashawndra, having slept the same way as well.

For the first month Cynthia used air makeup to apply a slightly luminescent coat of spray makeup to give her a plastic look, but still showing off the tattoos, for the ‘Urban collection.’ But, quickly Cynthia tired of the tattoos, and enlisted the newest latest, fastest most intense laser tat removal.

Now, after almost 8 months of removal, healing, removal, etc, Melody was virtually tattoo free. Cynthia was able to use mannequin transformation spray. Melody could now look like anyone of any type Cynthia felt like.

To assist Melody and stimulate her to change positions periodically, on an exact schedule, Melody stood on a metal platform which provided a light pulse to her feet, and a tilted sideways letter J shaped chrome device she barely sat on,

So part of the J contacted her vagina and part contacted her anus. A gentle pulse on a specific time table that was in a loop, 20 minutes apart, activated to induce her to change positions slightly, then remain still until the next pulse.

Melody’s new mantras consisted of a single mantra: “I exist to serve, obey and worship my perfect mistress Cynthia who I have always belonged to and always will.”

Melody would recite this internally all day everyday, from now on.

One Late fall day, right before closing, two attractive women strolled past the bikini store, and looked up and noticed the mannequin in the center who had just changed to a new position looked oddly familiar, but she lacked tattoos, and her skin had that light metal flake ivory or porcelain color to it. Her eyes had sky blue contacts, and her hair was a chestnut Karen cut, with highlights.

Her face showed no expression, just that typical mannequin look. A small placard in an elegant font said: ‘Auto- mannequin changes position every 20 minutes, come in and shop then come back out.

Andrea said in a tiny voice. “I don’t have no 20 minutes to wait, I want ice cream.” Lashawndra laughed and said:

“Ok, Ok, we’ll go get ice cream then” come along, not too fast, the puppy doesn’t walk that fast”.

Andrea said: “Yippee, com on now, dee dee, and the tiny teacup poodle gleefully followed.

Then as the two looked up again the window was automatically transitioning to opaque again.

Andrea said: “Oh, that’s weird, now I can’t see her”.

Lashawndra said: “Yes, that is weird, it’s just a weird day walking the dog.”

Fade