The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wedding Plan

How had it come to this? Strapped into the gyne chair with his legs in the air while the rubber clad nightmare stalked around him in Her heels like a lion looking for the kill. He vaguely remembered his stag night, the drink, the pole dancing club, more drink but when did this happen? When did he agree to this?

Panic; beads of sweat; dilated pupils. Had he drunk something laced with a tasteless narcotic? What if he woke up in some far flung corner of the country handcuffed to a lamp post, how would he make the wedding tomorrow? Was it already tomorrow? Was this even real?

“It’s real” She whispered in his ear with almost a snarl, he chocked back the fear but his words were stopped by the gag in his mouth, no more than a muffled cry for help or understanding echoed around the dark brick chamber. She grinned, the grin of a player in a game that already knows they’ve won, while rolling the trolley of equipment out of the shadows and next to her unwilling guest.

“Wedding bells” She said calmly, Her voice changed from the earlier darker tone, but with still the undercurrent of menace. “She’s a lucky girl, few get to use my services and it’s a pity you wont remember any of it. I’ll thank her for you though”. From the trolley She lifted goggles and headphones while Her captive struggled to see in the gloom. “In a couple of hours you’ll do anything, say anything and think anything I tell you”.

She leaned closer “Your girlfriend, soon your wife, happens to be well connected, so here you are. After one special drink too many in the wrong bar just you and me and all this equipment”. He strained against the straps, unable to move, bound tight, immobilized against his will. He had long since sensed the danger he was in and fought against the leatherwear to no avail. He tried to look around, but blocks each side of his head prevented it. The creeping realization that he wasn’t the first to be here, like the spider in the middle of a web She had wrapped him up for consumption.

“Shhhhh”, Her voice now soft and gentle “Don’t fight, it’s much easier to give into me”, She moved closer and he strained to back away. “Do as I say and it will all be over in an hour or so, it’s soo much quicker if you don’t fight it” Her voice moved from ear to ear as She circled “Your girlfriend is having you brainwashed”. He bucked and strained against the chair but the straps and restraints held tight, his gaged cries for help barely made it across the chamber. “Calm down, you’ll only hurt yourself”. Again the grin, the big-reveal was always the fun part, next will be denial then the slow dread of realization when the IV line goes in followed by the goggles and headphones. “Reprogramming will only take a couple of hours, lets see, she wants you docile, compliant and wanting a family”. Hardly original but easy work for the money.

Now the plan moved swiftly, executing a well worn routine normally reserved for more significant individuals, small round electrodes on the testicles, conductive straps on the penis, sensors on his trembling chest and temples. Leaning cross him, it was almost and ecstasy to see him, young, handsome, toned and helpless, strapped in and covered in a sheen of fear. Terror had gripped his mind which was all the better. “Hold still” that old joke always made Her laugh inside, not that She would ever express it in current company, too many minds present for this one, this must be something significant in someone’s scheme of things.

The goggles over the eyes, headphones over the ears and at the press of a button more sensors extended out of the dark and pressed themselves against his head. Act one—scan for and collect useful information, the mind milking phase, mostly electronic but just before the erasure stage he would be so compliant he’d tell her anything anyway. Act two—Erase errant memories, and restructure the brain for obedience. The training signals through his genitals and headwear would bring his mind to compliance, then oblivion. She would lead him to the cliff edge and let him stumble over it into the void.

The machinery started a stream of electro pulses lights and sounds gently caressed his mind and body, softening it up for the later onslaught. With in seconds the sensors on his head had determined the speech paths and severed them, an electronic lobotomy was underway, no more crying for mercy or begging for release. His body fell limp, his brains connection to his limbs cut and now his pupils artificially dilated. No escape for the brain trapped in the disconnected shell, under assault from every sense and the steady flow of hypnotic drugs from the IV line in his arm. A powerful erection was induced and the electro pulses became stronger. “That’s it boy, slip into trance for me, the drugs in the IV will help with that. Brainwashed, it fells to good to hear that doesn’t it? Brainwashed, say it for me” It was the only word he was now allowed to say, a slow mutter at first inaudible over the machinery. “Brainwashed. . .brainwashed. . .brainwashed. . .” was his mantra, the words of a fading mind, overcome by shock and technology. She circled, watching, monitoring, feeling the thrill of total domination and the wetness it caused her.

The pulses in his penis were strong, each one made him flinch involuntarily while the dull throb of the electrodes on his testicles fed control signals deep into the most primitive parts of his brain. Before his eyes the lights pulsed and swayed and in his ears amongst the carefully choreographed white noise his mind was fed its new truth. The slow rhythm of the electro stim built over the hour, his mind locked in a trance was unaware of that or anything else. He was frozen as if tranquillized, his brain quiet as She performed her mental surgery. Those last moments of the young man being transformed into a salve, reborn into a world of obedience, are a joy seldom seen by those outside Her profession. The machinery signalled his readiness, Act three, the last phase. With the release of endorphins the chemical structure of his mind would be altered forever. Her slick hand gripped his penis and slowly pulled back the foreskin. A thumb and then fingers worked slowly on this glands, while in his world the new sensations registered with his beleaguered brain. Some nervous reactions are to be expected She explained to her illustrious guests, this was the final point of resistance so some abnormal readings are commonly seen. When ejaculation occurs they subside quickly and the mind will be all yours, forever.

She worked a little faster, the machines registering some increased resistance, quiet mutters, pitiful whimpers of a mind lost. “Good boy, soon it will all be over” her hands moved faster. The pulses in his testicles increased, she encouraged him more, her voice now soft, gentle, coaxing. “Ejaculate for me, that’s a good boy, hypnotized, brainwashed, obedient” His body surrendered to the lights and sounds, his mind plunged into the void as the orgasm took over him. She felt him harden for orgasm, the last time he would as a free minded man. The machine alerted Her to his reactions and She worked him harder. “Give me your will, surrender your mind to me” and he did. Each contraction produced enough to spray across her hand and all over his belly, more and more until he was drained, expertly masturbated, falling into the soft words “Good boy. . .good boy”.

He’d stumbled up the isle, it wasn’t so much a wedding as a ceremony marking her ownership of his mind, body and soul. With this ring, I thee own. Later that evening she was to test the new husband, a series of trigger words would not only bring his mind to a complete stop but bring other parts of his body to unceasing life. By midnight he was stripped, mindless and erect, awaiting the next trigger word. With it his life became pleasing her and fulfilling her every wish, and her wish was pregnancy. Her instructions were simple and precise as she took position on the bed, legs raised and apart ready to receive. On command he moved onto her, pushing deep inside, parting her as he drove towards her cervix, the long slow strokes followed. Within minutes he was mindlessly ready to give and her to accept, with one word she set them both onto the path of parenthood. A few deep hard thrusts as the orgasm took control and his body gave up its seed. Pulsating contractions, sperm being pumped hard and fast up his shaft then staying inside her until she told him to pull out.

She was right, always.