The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wedding

Synopsis: Greg brings his new wife to the island to witness his brother Tom being married… in the family tradition.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Maria was from Mexico City. She’d married Greg Layman after only a few months into their relationship.

He was tall, handsome, well built.

He had a good sized cock. She enjoyed being under him in bed. But then… he wanted to be in her asshole. She objected. She had never expected that. He wanted her to swallow his load and she wouldn’t do that either. In fact she was discovering he desired a lot of things she didn’t want to do. A threesome with their maid Conchita?

No. In fact she demanded that Conchita be removed. There was now the real suspicion that he was fucking her on the side. She couldn’t, no, she wouldn’t stand for such things.

She overheard him one time on the phone speaking to his mom. He expressed his regret in not following the family tradition. She asked about this after and he was evasive.

So soon after marrying and the honeymoon was truly over.

He got an invitation. His brother was getting married. He was in fact going to go by himself but Maria argued for two days to go as well. She had lost trust for him.

They sat in silence the whole flight to Canada.

They changed from a jet to a turbo-prop craft for the flight to Slave Lake.

There she met a cold reception from the Layman family.

Patriarch George, and his wife Martha. Greg’s brother Tom, and sisters Lisa, and Helen.

“Where is the bride?” Maria asked. They all laughed. That was the first time she saw them smile towards her.

The family were close to each other… she could see that. She felt it was a mistake to come.

The family had a large, rather opulent ‘cabin’ by the lake.

Greg had a large room. She was grateful that the bed they shared was so big. She could have some respite from touching him.

And still, as he changed she caught a glimpse of his muscular ass and she smiled as she remembered what drew her to him in the first place.

He caught her glancing and she turned away, pretending she didn’t care.

He smiled to himself.

Maria went downstairs to the kitchen.

Martha was there.

“Hello,” Maria said.

“Oh, hello…,” Martha said cooly.

“Look… have I done something to annoy you?”

“Well.. frankly…,” Martha said “You shouldn’t have married my son…”

“What?”

“He… he was meant to marry….,” and she stopped

“He was meant to marry who?”

“Never-mind… if he didn’t want to follow the family tradition….”

“What?” Maria asked. “What do you mean?”

“Look… I have to make this pot-roast for George or he’ll be angry…” she said.

“I want to know….” Maria began but Martha was already going about doing the dinner.

It was clear Maria was not going to get anywhere. She decided to change tact.

“Can I help?” she asked.

“Oh, no… thank you….,” Martha said with a smile “I’m quite capable of serving George by myself…”

“Serving?”

“Yes…,” Martha said “It’s what a wife does…”

“Serve?”

“Yes…” Martha laughed as if it wasn’t obvious “A wife serves her husband… surely you…?” and she resumed her food preparation.

Maria turned and left and went out onto the porch overlooking the lake.

George and Tom were out on a boat. Helen stood there gazing out at them.

She caught Maria there.

“Beautiful view…” Maria said.

“Yes, they are…” Helen sighed.

“What?”

“No… I mean… yes… yes it is” Helen said.

“Can I ask…,” Maria said “When is the bride coming?”

“What?”

“Well… isn’t Tom getting married?”

“Yes”

“So.. when is the bride coming….?”

“She is already here!” Helen laughed as if there was something funny in the question.

“Look…,” Maria began.

“You’ll see tomorrow…” Helen said “It will all make sense soon… this place… this place clears the mind….”

“I…,” Maria began.

“Excuse me…” Helen said and brushed past her.

Maria tried her cell phone and there was no reception.

She went back up to the bedroom and found Greg was in the shower.

She stood there gazing at him again remember what drew her to him.

She slid a hand between her thighs and she slowly caressed her sex.

“Ooooo,” she sighed.

Greg turned the water off and turned and saw her there. She straightened herself out and retreated to the bedroom. She actually was disturbed by how she felt.

He came in after drying, but still wasn’t dressed.

Lisa came up and knocked on the door and entered. “Dinner’s almost ready” she said as Greg stood there naked.

Maria was shocked that he would be undressed in front of his sister like that.

“Thanks, Sis” he said and he went and kissed her on the forehead.

“It’s pot-roast,” she smiled before she turned and left.

Greg noticed his wife’s now familiar and unwelcome scowl. He wondered what he’d done to upset her this time. She clearly was annoyed. But, he couldn’t imagine why.

He dressed anyway.

She… well.. she was fuming… but she surprised herself by holding fire. Normally she would have let him know exactly how she felt. But for some reason this time she decided not to confront him.

She turned and went out into the hall.

“Hurry up!” Lisa could be heard.

Maria turned and went towards the sound.

“You look so beautiful…” Lisa added.

Maria looked into the room to see Helen getting out of a wedding dress.

She stood there watching and then tried to make sense of it. Was Helen getting married as well as Tom? No one mentioned that the siblings were both getting married. She thought only Tom was.

She turned and went back past her room and continued on downstairs.

Martha was rushing about gushing, happy to serve up dinner. George sat at one end of the table… like a king.

Maria thought it was indignant to rush around serving everyone like Martha was doing. But… then she thought “I’d like to make Greg a beautiful meal like this…” She thought for a while about that… maybe making him a nice meal would help their marriage. She suddenly shudder. No… it was degrading. She didn’t need to make a special effort. She’d done nothing wrong… it was Greg. And then her mind wandered again. “But… Greg would like me to make him a nice meal…”

Maria felt a little confused. She had a headache.

“You feeling alright?” Helen asked seeing Maria in some discomfort.

“Hmmm? Sorry?”

“You look tired….” Greg said.

“I… I feel…”

“You should go to bed…” Lisa said.

“Yes… that…is…” Maria began. She felt giddy, lightheaded.

Lisa got up and went to her and helped her up. “This place has got to you” Lisa smiled as she and Greg helped her upstairs.

She finally felt like they were doing something nice to her… as a family.

She was surprised to feel Lisa taking her dress off. She didn’t object. Greg eased her into bed and tucked her in.

“She is beautiful…” Lisa said “I can understand why you married her…”

Maria felt a little light headed still, even though she was lying down. She tried to focus.

She thought she saw Greg’s hand on Lisa’s ass. Were they kissing?

She fell asleep.

Maria woke in the morning and found Greg asleep with his back to her. She scooted across and wrapped her arm around him. He felt warm and she rested her head on him and she fell asleep again as she caressed his chest.

She had a nice sleep and she woke.

She looked at Greg and thought of how handsome he was.

She kissed him and then stopping and looking at him again she kissed him again. She loved his scent. Manly musk.

She pulled back the sheet and looked at his large limp cock. She kissed his chest and then in little stages kissed him down his front to his cock.

She inhaled the smell. She rubbed her face against his cock.

“Mmm” she sighed.

Her mouth went over his cock head.

She saw him wake and she laughed with him in her mouth as she sucked him. He grew hard in her mouth. She was proud she could arouse him.

Her mouth went up and down faster and her tongue rolled over his cock-head.

She saw his expression and new he was going to come.

Normally she’d let him shoot his load into the air but this time she kept her mouth on him and then felt him explode into her. His come… she never realised how good it tasted and she rolled it around in her mouth. And then… she swallowed.

She slurped at him.

It tasted good.

She was proud to drink it all down. She let him out of her mouth and she rested her head on his thigh and watched his cock. She played with it again. She never realised how beautiful it was.

Then something odd… no… she never swallowed before. She sat up.

“What’s the matter…?” he asked.

She felt a wave of sickness and rushed naked to the bathroom. She tried to cough it up, but she had swallowed it all…

“This… this isn’t right…” she gasped. She tried to think.

He came in behind her and put his hands on her hips. “What’s the matter?” he asked.

“This isn’t right…” she said again.

“What isn’t?” and as he asked he slid a hand between her ass-cheeks.

“I…?” she gasped.

He fingered her star and then, pushed into her.

She sighed. He worked his finger into her anus and… she couldn’t help smile.

“No!” she gasped suddenly “Don’t”

“But you’ll like it!”

“I said ‘No’ damn you!” she rounded on him ready to hit him.

“Is everything okay?” Lisa asked coming into the room.

Maria grabbed the sheet and brought it up over her but Greg stood there happy, naked.

“Good morning, Sis” he said as he licked the finger that had been in Maria’s ass.

“Good morning” Lisa smiled.

She looked at Maria “Good morning”

“What are you doing?” Maria cried.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m naked. Greg’s naked” she gasped. Why didn’t it make sense to them?

Greg went over to Lisa and drew his hand around her waist. “Yes, so what?”

“But… this is your sister…”

“Yes… my big sister…” he smiled. They turned to each other and gave each other a gentle peck not he lips. He slapped her ass.

“This is not right!” Maria cried.

“I don’t want to upset her…She’s obviously disturbed” Lisa said “I had better go… I’d only come to say breakfast is ready.,,,”

“Don’t put this on me!” Maria gasped. There was nothing wrong with her!

“Thanks, Sis” Greg said

They acted like she didn’t matter..

As Lisa turned to walk away he gave her a slap on the ass.

She laughed.

“What the fuck’s wrong with you?” Maria yelled as she stormed passed him and went to the bedroom door and slammed it shut.

“What do you mean?” he asked as he entered the bedroom and started to dress

“You don’t think any of that behaviour is abnormal?

“My sister’s seen me naked plenty of times…”

“What?”

“We used to bathe together…”

Maria was so angry. She however couldn’t say anything more. She… something about it.. like… what was the point? A woman shouldn’t argue with her man!

She watched him dress and again a part of her got to thinking how handsome he was. She realised she was getting wet.

She got angry that she had stopped being angry!

It was like she was angry with herself for being so easily distracted by his body.

Was she really this person?

Greg left and she went over to the bed and lay in it. She felt how soft the sheets were. She opened her legs and began masturbating.

“Oh, Greg!” she gasped and came.

She felt so warm. Satisfied.

Then, she sat up! “What the fuck?” she cried.

Martha came to the door and tapped on it. “Maria dear?” she called.

“What is it?” Maria snapped before realising she was angry again.

“It’s time for the wedding…”

“Now?”

“Yes…” Martha said. “Please come downstairs…”

“Okay” Maria said.

She got up, went to her luggage and drew out the dress she’d brought for the occasion.

As she began to put it on it didn’t feel conformable.

“That’s odd…,” she thought.

She realised it was her undies… “I better take these off…” she said and she removed her bra from her 38C breasts and they bounced freely. It felt good also to take her panties off. “I should shave…” she thought to herself “Greg would like that…”

But of course she could do that another time.

She drew her dress on, and with it alone touching her skin she felt better about wearing it.

She slipped into her shoes and went downstairs.

Maria was surprised.

There Tom stood dressed as a groom should be, with Greg his best man beside him. But… George stood there as if he were the celebrant.

Lisa and Martha stood on the other side of the boys.

“Come…” Martha signalled. Maria joined them.

George played the traditional bridal march on an old fashioned 80s ghetto blaster.

Maria turned around as the others did and to her shock saw Helen, in white, come up towards them. At first Maria looked around to see if Helen was simply leading the way.

Then it occurred to her that Helen… Helen was the bride… and … she was going to marry her brother.

“What’s going on here?” she gasped.

“Shhhh” George hissed.

“Dearly beloved family” he began “We are gathered here to witness the re-union of family. Tom my beloved second son, and Helen his beautiful sister… have come here today to declare before all their love and desire for union….”

Maria stood open-mouthed.

“Tom…” George continued “Do you take your sister to be your wife, to fuck as you see fit?”

“I do”

“And Helen, do you take your brother Tom to be your love and master to obey forever more?”

“I do…”

Maria felt sick and she turned and ran back to her room. She was going to pack and get out of here.

Even as she heard Grorge say “You may kiss the bride…”

Maria was still packing when Greg came in with Lisa.

“Oh, you missed such a beautiful service…” Lisa said.

“What are you doing?” Greg asked

“What the fuck’s it look like I’m doing?” Maria spat “I’m going…”

“See… now you realise you should have married me!” Lisa said.

Maria heard this and spun around angry… Greg and Lisa were holding hands.

“What did you say?” Maria snarled.

“My brother and I should have married…,” Lisa said “But he fell in love with you…”

“Yes… well…,” Maria said.

“I’d have made a much better wife…”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah”

“Really?”

“Yes, I’d have given him the best blow jobs and let him in MY asshole…”

“You… you…,” Maria began.

“I’d suck him and I’d swallow what he gave me…”

“I’m good at blowjobs….” Maria said defiantly.

“Not as good as me..” Lisa boasted.

Greg simply smiled

“Oh, yeah?” Maria scoffed

“Yeah!”

“Well, watch this!” Maria said and she got down on her knees in front of Greg “Well?” she said “Get it out…”

Lisa got down on her knees too…

Maria took Greg in her mouth. “See” she managed to say as she got him hard… well, he was already getting hard anyway.

“Let me show you…” Lisa said and she drew her brother’s cock from Maria and began sucking it.

“Pffttttt” Maria laughed in disdain “You’re not even going down on him!” she took Greg’s cock back and sank her mouth down his shaft. She wasn’t just sucking the end, she took almost his whole length.

She sucked some more.

Then she handed him back to Lisa to see if Lisa had improved.

Lisa sucked the end again.

“Let me!” Maria spat trying to take Greg’s penis.

Lisa held her hand up to stop and she then went down further on Greg, but almost gagged.

Maria laughed. She scoffed at Lisa’s ability to take cock deep and she took Greg back in her mouth. She knew she could suck cock better than Lisa.

She felt Greg tremble and she was ready for the explosion of come.

She sucked and swallowed. It was delicious.

“Let me have some…,” Lisa begged.

Maria looked at her.

“Please….,” Lisa begged again. She looked like an addict waiting for a hit.

Maria drew off Greg and Lisa was quick to suck her brother again.

Lisa lapped up the last of her brother’s sperm.

“You are right,” Lisa said.

“About what?”

“You are better at sucking cock than I am…”

Maria grinned from ear to ear. She knew it. She was glad Lisa could admit it.

Lisa leant forward and kissed her on the lips.

Maria drew back a little… shocked.

Then she returned and they kissed… open mouthed. They tasted come on each other’s lips. Maria felt a great weight fall from ehr. Now she knew what she was… Greg’s slave.

“You’re so beautiful…,” Lisa said “No wonder George took you…”

Maria grinned again pleased at the compliment.

“My Master chose me” Maria grinned.

“I wish he was my master, also” Lisa said. “I’m still a virgin…,” Lisa suddenly confessed.

“What?”

“Yes… Greg’s only ever fucked me in the asshole…”

“In the ass?”

“Yes… it… it’s really good… but I wish he… you know…”

“Why didn’t you ever fuck Lisa in the pussy?” Maria asked looking up at Greg.

“I wanted to save her till we were married…”

“Well.. can you… um… marry her now?”

“What?”

“It seems the right thing to do…,” Maria said.

“You don’t mind?”

“I don’t want to break your family’s traditions…” she said.

“Really?” Lisa smiled.

“If it makes Greg happy… to have… both of us…”

“Yes, Greg.. how about it?” Lisa asked.

“Okay… if Maria doesn’t mind…?”

“Why should I?” Maria laughed “I want to make my Master so happy…”

“Oh, thank you” Lisa gaped, embracing Maria as a sister.

Greg rushed downstairs to see if his dad was still available to conduct the ceremony. He caught his dad butt-fucking his mom asTom and Helen were near-by on the couch. Helen riding her brother in her pussy for the first time.

Martha now watching the ceremony unfold; smiling, so proud of her grown-up kids.

The ceremony was quick.

Maria was ‘maid of honour’.

The three returned upstairs when Maria stopped them. “Aren’t you going to carry your wife over the thresh-hold?”

Greg looked at his sister.

Lisa nodded.

He picked her up and carried her in.

Maria drew off her dress as she watched the siblings kiss as Greg walked Lisa over to the bed. Maria soon joined them on the bed and helped Greg take Lisa’s dress off.

Maria was so proud to see Greg hard and enter his sister.

Lisa cried out.

“Easy” Maria guided her to taking cock for the first time.

Lisa was so happy to have a co-wife with experience.

Afterwards they lay quiet. In the next room Martha was crying out George’s name as they fucked.

“There’s something about this place that clears the mind…” Maria smiled as she cuddled Greg and Lisa.

It felt so warm to have their naked bodies pressing against hers.

Helen and Tom stopped at the doorway. Tom was crying her, as his cock was buried in her pussy.

“You guys coming?” Tom asked.

“Where?” Greg asked.

“We’re going to fuck mom and dad” Helen said.

“Yeah, let’s do it…” Lisa said.

“I’m up for it…” Maria smiled as Greg looked to her.

The three got up off the bed and raced after Tom and Helen

“What’s going on?” George laughed as he pulled out of his sister’s ass-hole.

“You kids!” Martha gasped a Helen went to her father and sucked at the cock that had just been in ass.

The orgy developed from there. Maria finally got to feel a cock in her bum… but to her surprise it was Tom’s that was the first.

It didn’t matter. She enjoyed anal and it wouldn’t be the last time…

* * *

When Maria, Greg and Lisa flew back home the girls each took turns sucking him off on the plane….They giggled trying to muffle their joy.

“Who’s going to have his baby first?” Maria whispered.

“I hope we have them the same time…” Lisa whispered back.

Maria felt so good about Lisa. She kissed Lisa and then took her Master’s cock back in her mouth.

They’d spent a week in the cabin and were now all returning to live as husband, wife, and wife.

The End