The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Webmistress—A Different Perspective

My name is Brian Isaac Fulton—but all my life people have called me Bif—my initials—get it?

Even Gina, my wife. She is almost ten years younger than I am—I think that is what appealed to me—her youth. All men LOVE younger women because they reinforce your OWN youth , that, and the fact you can control a young woman easier than you can an older one. At least I USED to be able to control Gina.

I met her when she was a counter girl at a coffee shop I used to visit. Her Mom and Dad were very poor and she had to work for a living. She was saving for college but after we got married I convinced her to drop that idea. I’m sort of a KEBAP ( keep ‘em barefoot and pregnant ) kind of guy and having this lovely young girl at my beck and call seemed to fulfill all my dreams.

I might have been too tough on her. I guess I was , because a few weeks ago there was a change in our relationship that I will try to explain to you...... while I can.

A few times she has asked me if I would let her go to this local hypnosis school but I wouldn’t let her waste my money on a bullshit course like that. She didn’t need to go to ANY school. All she needed was to do what I told her to do. Around the same time I bought a computer so I could play games and surf the adult sites, but when I wasn’t at home Gina started using it to study. She studied stuff called NLP, and psychology, and hypnosis... but it didn’t cost me anything so I let her. It kept her in the house, too.

I guess she liked it.

One evening we were sitting at the dinner table and she started talking to me about something while she was lighting the candles on the table and then I sort of went blank. I didn’t remember anything for the rest of the evening. Maybe I was drinking too much, or at least that is what I thought ,THEN. Another night she showed me this crystal she said she found in the yard and I had another one of my blackouts.

These memory losses kept up and , in fact became MORE frequent, and I was even thinking about seeing a doctor, but for some reason I never got around to setting an appointment.

One day I walked in the door and Gina just pointed to me and said something , I think it was " look at my eyes”, or something like that and ANOTHER one of the black outs hit me.

It seemed like only a few weeks after that I was watching TV when I picked up the phone to make a call and I over hear Gina talking to some man I didn’t recognize. It was damn near phone sex. I was pissed! So I began following her whenever she left home. I’d tell her I was going out for a beer , then wait for her to go out. One night she did!

That evening she parked her car near a downtown hotel and walked in. Damn her. I KNEW I had her now. She was going to get beat for this! NOBODY fucks around on Brian Isaac Fulton! NOBODY!

A MAN is the master of hiw own house.

I paid the bellboy to tell me where she had gone, then found the room and listened at the door.

Pretty soon I heard a male voice sort of groaning and I KNEW she was cheating on me. Then I knocked on the door LOUD and waited for the asshole to open the door. I’d kill BOTH of them.

As soon as she opened the door I went toward her, I was going to slap the shit out of her.

Then she snapped her fingers and said it again—you know—“Look into my eyes—now!”

Only THIS time there was no blackout. I remembered EVERYTHING that happened after she did it. But , like I said, things had changed.

Every time she tells me to look into her eyes, I do. And EVERY time—she SOMEHOW has full control of me. Anything she says—I do. Maybe she DID learn about hypnosis , after all.

I don’t want it that way but I have no choice.

Just like THAT night.

First she told me to take my clothes off. I TRIED to ignore her but I couldn’t. Off came the clothes. Then I leaned over and she whipped my rear, HARD. I couldn’t even shout at her to stop it. I felt controlled..... DOMINATED. But it still hurt. My pride AND my ass.

Then the worst thing happened.

I just want to tell you guys reading this, I’m no homo! She MADE me do it. She just pointed at her young stud and all of a sudden I WANTED to suck his cock. I couldn’t stop. I walked over to him and gave him a blowjob like I was a twenty five dollar whore.

Then she made me shout over and over again that I was her bitch. I haven’t cried since I was a grown up—but that day I did.... and I have a lot of days since.

Then, while I was sucking off her lover a beautiful young waitress came into the room and Gina made love to her while I watched.

I felt sick.

But that wasn’t the worst—or the last. I looked up the word in a dictionary while I was in one of my lucid moods.

CUCKOLD \ A man married to an unfaithful wife, esp one who is aware of the wife’s adultery.

I am a cuckold—HER cuckold.

Not only am I aware of her adultery but she makes me HELP.

Like last night. We went to the same hotel and I rented the room, like she commanded me to do. The waitress she screwed that night laughed at me as I signed the guest register. She whispered to some other employees and they all laughed at me.

Then Gina ordered me to carry her bags to the room—the SAME room.

There she waited until I put the bags down an then she put her hands on my chest and kissed me. She nuzzled my ear and my cock became immediately erect, throbbing for her.

Her hands stayed on my chest " Oh! Bif.. I feel your heart pounding so quickly. Do I excite you THAT much?”

I was breathing so hard I couldn’t answer. I just nodded. I WANTED her so much. She is so beautiful.

“Well... You can’t have me ... LOOK INTO MY EYES.” and I heard her fingers snap. When she does THAT I can only do WHAT she tells me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

After I helped her shower and dress we walked down to the hotel bar, just as she ordered. She was dressed in a simple “little black dress” but it showed her off to perfection.

Her gorgeous face, long black hair, her dark compelling eyes, and her sensuous body were all on display for everyone at the bar. And the dress “finished” the picture.

I sat at a table with her and waited for it to happen, just as it had happened before. And not ten minutes passed before IT started again. This time it was a guy—but it isn’t always .

He sat down, almost salivating at her looks.

“ Hey baby—the bar tender told me your husband here likes to watch.”

“ No my friend, he HAS to watch because I am his Mistress. He is my husband but he is ALSO my slave. Would you like to be a slave too?”

“No honey, I’m always in charge.....ALWAYS. But you both could help me feel better, if you want. ”

He rubbed his trousers as he lowered himself into the chair, grasping his already bulging cock , making sure that Gina saw it. He gave a contemptuous look to me.

I just sat there. Gina hadn’t instructed me to DO anything ... yet.

Gina turned on her 10,000 watt smile and started to fumble with a large green crystal hanging around her neck. Since “the change” she exuded confidence and this guys arrogance just seemed like a small obstacle in her way to enjoying a fun evening.

He smiled back as she spoke to him, " Well... maybe it’s about time you changed your mind about ALWAYS being in charge . In fact, maybe tonight we can explore your submissive side. My husband here used to be a macho kind of guy too until I convinced him to obey my every wish.”

“I don’t HAVE a submissive side sweetie.”

“I bet if you just relaxed and let go and searched , you could FIND your submissive side.” she said as she started to move the crystal back and forth across his field of vision. Small green flecks of light sparkled across his eyes as he followed its movement . They were almost the same color green as her eyes. I wanted to tell him to run away but I couldn’t. He was acting like a jerk, but NO MAN deserves this fate. I guess it’s some kind of suggestion she has planted in my mind. I CAN’T warn any of her victims. I can only sit and watch.

“Just relax ... and let go ... and we can search for your submissive side ... just the two of us ... just you and Gina ... and when we find it you will be REDAY to be submissive to me... just relax ... and let go... let go of all resistance ... of all resistance to my commands... just let go... and soon you will be ready...”

I could see his eyes become vacant as she softly spoke the words that seemed to convey him quickly into a submissive hypnotic trance. Just like she had done to me. Couldn’t anyone resist her?

“ Ready to submit to your Mistress Gina ... the Mistress of your mind ... the Mistress of your body ... the Mistress who controls all your thoughts andall your actions ... ready to let go and obey....”

He looked transfixed by the glittering crystal and followed it’s movement as she raised it right next to her eyes.

“Now LOOK INTO MY EYES.......and OBEY ME..... ”

Briefly a look of fear crossed his face as he realized he could not look away. But then, he just stared into her deep , green , hypnotic eyes and let out a sigh.

“Good boy. Now both of you may get up and follow me to the room. You will do just as I instruct and follow to my room where you will receive MORE instruction from your Mistress.

“Yes Mistress”

Two voices answered.

I saw his lips move, but was the other voice mine?

We followed her as if we were her little cub scouts and she was the den mother (albeit the sexiest den mother in the history of scouting). As she marched us through the lobby to the elevator,hotel employees tittered as we passed by.

Then we rode up the elevator to the 23rd floor she told us to watch the lights as they changed floor numbers.

“ With the flash of each floor number you will fall deeper and deeper under my controlling , hypnotic spell... deeper under my control .. I will be in charge ... you will obey me.. obey me......2 ....3 ... 4 ... 5.... 6 ... each flashing light bringing you more under my control and subjugating you to my will ... and only MY will..... 9... 10 ... 11 ... 12 .... every floor we pass takes you further and further under my control .... 13.... 14... 15... 16 .... and when we reach the 23rd floor you will no longer be able to resist ANY command I give you .... you will be mine ......18 ... 19 ... 20 .... you are ready now to be my slaves ...READY NOW to serve your Mistress .... 21... 22... 13 ...... mine now you are totally MINE.”

As the doors opened I felt a deep submissive feeling wash over me and I knew that my entire life would be spent serving my hypnotic wife. I looked over and the stranger. He had fallen to his knees in a position of worship and was crawling behind my wife, staring at her perfect ass as she walked to the room.

She handed me the key and I opened the door and I walked in, then I too, fell to my knees. After all, I WAS totally hers.

“Kiss my feet, my slaves .....”

It was the most natural thing in the world. I started to kiss her left foot and the other slave worshipped her right. Isn’t this what slaves are supposed to do ?

She pointed to the corner and I crawled to it and watched.

“Now , my little slave -boy ... let’s see if you have a submissive side. KISS MY ASS.”

She turned , exposing her fully clothed buttocks to him and he quickly started to kiss and worship them.

She laughed.

Then she turned and faced the still kneeling man and grabbed his hair, pulling his face close to her.

“Would you like to kiss your Mistress Gina ?” she asked .

“Yes... oh yes Mistress ... please ....PLEASE...”

She drew him closer and he closed his eyes as if to taste her lucious lips. His face rose to meet hers.

She spat a gooey white glob into his mouth and threw him to the ground.

“Well you never will Mr. Macho Man. You are just an evenings playtoy and I save myself to those I like. And frankly I don’t like you that much.”

He fell to the floor and looked as though he was going to cry.

“BIF ! Come here!”

I ran to her from the corner and again fell to my knees before her.

“You’ve been a good boy lately , I think tonight you will cum for me—NOT for your pleasure—understand that—BUT for ME, for MY pleasure.”

“Yes Mistress Gina.” I responded.

She pointed to the broken man on the floor. " Jerk BIF off for me please, I’d like to see you do that now , my pet.”

Almost as if he was struggling with HIMSELF, his body trembled as he crawled toward me,but he was unable to resist her hypnotic commands. I didn’t want it . He didn’t want it. But his hand fumbled with my zipper and extracted my cock, gently pulling it to an engorged fullness.. He stroked.

“Now BIF... do him.”

I reached into his trousers and we started pulling each other in rhythm... stroke ... stroke ... stroke....”

I heard her laughing almost uncontrollably. " No submissive side eh my little jack offs? ”

We continued, unable to do ANYTHING else.

“Now grab your own pitiful little pricks and kneel down in front of Mistress Gina.”

We both started masturbating our own cocks and did as she commanded.

Now cum for me....... on my feet .. worship me with your jism ... obey me and ..... CUM!!!!!”

As ordered both of our pricks spewed white goo all over her feet. We were HERS to control. No resistance left in either of us.

She sat down on the sofa and pointed to her feet in a silent command to lick up our own ejaculations.

We crawled to her and just before we reached her .... SHE CROSSED HER FEET !

I started crying again......and so did he .