The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverTunes: And Still Live to Air

SYNOPSIS:

When their system goes down, a radio DJ continues to fill requests with songs given to him by his producer, pulled off of a free site hosted by The Weaver.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

RADIO STATION

Jeremiah leans in close to the mic to make sure his “radio voice” comes through loud and clear. “We are wrapping up this All Request Hour. Caller, what can I do you for?”

“I’d love to hear ‘Stupid Girl’ when you can play it…”

“Well,” Jeremiah says, “I’m the one in charge so ‘when’ is actually right… now!”

DEBORAH WONG

Deborah Wong likes to take a break between Inorganic Chemistry lectures. As a professor, she has access to the same facilities as her students and she likes to use the exercise bikes to work up a sweat and clear her head. Typically, she’s alone in the room and today is no exception. She likes to be alone in the room. There’s nothing that makes you more aware of your fifty-year-old body than standing, sitting, or moving next to late-teens and early twenty-year-olds, even if you try to cover up with baggy outfits and nothing form-fitting. She puts in as much work as she can, but there’s only so much you can do to stave off the ravages of time and gravity. She’s reasonably fit, considering, with some spare fat around her belly and behind as well as some sag in her breasts. She often debates whether the streaks of grey in her hair make her “distinguished” or “old.”

She walks in and hears commercials playing on whatever radio station they’ve left it tuned to as she gets her feet into the pedals and starts her workout. She likes to zone out to whatever’s playing, typically some pop nonsense, and just focus on putting the miles in.

They return from commercial and a song starts playing —

Debbie sees herself in the mirror in front of her and wonders — Like, what am I doing here? I look good, tho.

She wears pink, skintight workout pants and a matching pink sports bra that exposes her flat stomach. She even has a streak of pink in her otherwise jet black straight hair. She jumps off the stationary bike and walks out of the room. She enters a bathroom and is immediately stopped by a boy a couple years older than her sixteen-year-old self.

“What are you doing in here?” He says brusquely.

“I need to tinkle,” Debbie replies.

He blocks her entry with his body. “There’s a women’s room for that.”

“But I’m not a woman.” Debbie says, smiling dumbly and shrugging. “I’m just a girl.”

Annoyed, the boy pushes her out of the men’s room and points in the direction of the women’s room across the hall. “Women or girl, you go over there!”

“‘kay!” Debbie says in a bubbly tone, joyfully unaware of his irritation.

After “tinkling,” she finds herself completely lost, wandering around the college campus. Security eventually stops her and asks if she needs any help. When he gets her to provide her name and can’t find a student in the system with the name of “Debbie Wong,” he escorts her off-campus, sending the confused girl out into a world she doesn’t have the mental capacity to truly understand, but also not enough to know her limitations either.

RADIO STATION

“Caller. You are on the air. Whaddyawanna hear?”

“Can you play ‘Canned Heat?’”

“Okay… But that doesn’t sound like a real song.”

“It’s by Jamiroquai.”

“If you say so. Oh, my producer’s saying they’ve found it so you’re in luck!”

CARMEN MURPHY

“We had salad last night, Kelly,” Carmen says to her girlfriend through her phone’s bluetooth connection through the car stereo. “I swear if I eat another leaf, I’ll turn into a rabbit. And not cute like Bugs dressed up like a girl bunny. I mean weird red-eyed and creepy. You know my stance on lettuce.”

“Lettuce is a dressing delivery vehicle,” Kelly says rotely. They’ve had this conversation before.

“Exactly. So I hope, by the time I get home, you’ve come up with a dinner option that isn’t green. Think you can handle that?”

“I just want you to be healthy.”

“I get that, baby. I really do. But a healthy and unhappy me is not a me you want to be around and if I’m that healthy and that unhappy, you might have to deal with me for a long, long time.”

“Ugh. I can imagine. You’re already intolerable.” Kelly says and you can hear the smile through the strained connection.

“You love me. I’ll see you soon. Kisses!”

“Kisses!” Kelly echoes and then the sound switches from the call to the radio…

Carmen gets an ear worm. It isn’t the song itself, but an idea that circles around in her head. I need to get fucked in the ass. She’s never wanted any sort of ass play before and it’s never even remotely been a turn on of any kind, but at this moment, her heart starts racing at the very thought of something shoved into her ass. It’s a foreign thought, but the more and more she thinks it, the more at ease she is with the idea. That ease becomes longing and then grows into absolute need. She shifts, suddenly uncomfortable in her driver’s seat. But uncomfortable isn’t the right term. Empty would be more correct. Incapable of bearing the need any longer, she takes a hand off the steering wheel and thrusts it down the back of her pants, momentarily veering out of her lane, but thankful to (a) not get into an accident and (b) have a brief respite from the burning want and desire. It’s merely a tickle, though, and not the scratch this itch requires.

Her wheels squeal as she speeds through the underground parking and slides into her parking spot. She rushes from the car to the elevator and then quickly down the hallway before Carmen barges into the apartment.

Kelly sees her come in and starts to speak, “I’ve thought it out and —“

Carmen interrupts. “I need you to do something for me… to me…”

“What? What is it?” Kelly asks, a little concerned about Carmen’s frantic look.

“Can you go get my strap-on?” Carmen asks desperately.

“Yes..?” Kelly answers, her worry only growing at her girlfriend’s odd behavior.

Carmen bends herself down over the arm of the couch, ripping her pants down and taking her panties down with them. “Fuck my ass, Kelly. Please. Fuck my ass.”

While Carmen likes to play games, Kelly realizes this is nothing like anything she’s ever experienced in their years together. Even the language seems a lot harsher and she’s never been this demanding. Kelly finds the longing depravity… the wantonness to actually a turn on for her. Usually, Kelly is on the receiving end of the thrusts and looks forward to returning the favor.

As Kelly digs through the back of some of the drawers to find the accessory, she hears slapping coming from the other room. Finding it, she peels off her own pants and secures it in place. Kelly returns to the living room sporting eight inches of rubber dick and sees her girlfriend with two fingers pushing in and out of her behind.

“Stop that right now!” Kelly commands.

Carmen complies but whimpers.

“My turn.” Kelly says, stepping up and entering her backside, pushing into her tush.

“Don’t. Stop.” Carmen pleads. Kelly pauses, causing her girlfriend to cry out, “No no no! Don’t you stop. Don’t you ever stop!”

That’s not something that should worry Carmen in the slightest because Kelly doesn’t want to. She’s tasted this control and can’t ever see herself relinquishing it in the slightest. She’s been under Carmen’s thumb long enough. She prefers being buried deep in Carmen’s hot bum.

RADIO STATION

There’s a point in a long chain of requests that Jeremiah stops caring about actually speaking to the people on the phones. He’s reached that point.

“Whatdayawant?”

“Am I — am I on the air?”

“Yeah. Try not to swear and maybe, just maybe, you could stop being starstruck and let me know what you want to hear some time this century, buddy?”

“Asian Girlz.”

“Hmm. Well… My producer’s giving me the thumbs up, so I guess you’re in luck, caller. Here’s that song coming straight at you!”

MARY HILL

The young girl looks lost and it breaks Mary Hill’s heart. What if that girl was her granddaughter? She’d certainly want someone to make sure her granddaughter was alright? Cautious though, Mary circles the block once, then twice, before she decides to pull over to the corner.

She rolls down her window and addresses the girl in the pink exercise pants and sports bra.

“Honey, what’s your name?”

“Debbie Wong!” She says excitedly, with no hint of worry or concern.

“You go to the university, Debbie?”

“Oh, no, I’m far too dumb to go to school…”

“Don’t ever sell yourself short. You can be anything… you can do anything you set your mind to.”

To Mary, it looks like Debbie is thinking hard on what she’s just said, but are after this long period of waiting, all she gets out of the girl is a loud and pronounced, “‘kay!”

Mary reaches across to open the door. It isn’t easy to do so with her seventy year old body. She’s accepted that most things these days are a matter of will power more than anything else. “Let’s get you home. Where do you live?”

“Dunno,” Debbie says with a carefree shrug. “Can I live with you?”

Debbie asks this like someone might ask “Can I borrow a cup of sugar?” And Mary thinks, You poor girl.

She’ll have to be responsible and take the girl… this Debbie… to the authorities, but first, she wants to provide her with some sort of pleasantness. A nice meal. Good company. A memory to hopefully keep her warm as the world inevitably closes in on her.

The girl shuts the door and Mary asks her, “What do you like to eat?”

The question goes unanswered as an entirely too bored Debbie reflexively seeks the solace and fun of turning the radio on to jam out to some tunes.

Mariko isn’t always sure why she hangs out with her friend Debbie, except that they are the only two Asian girls in their high school — Mariko being Japanese and Debbie being Chinese. She’s positive friendships have been founded on less. They couldn’t be more different, though. Mariko was serious where Debbie was flighty. Mariko as intelligent as Debbie is ignorant. Outside of their shared Pacific origins, the only thing they have in common is a desire to dress up like schoolgirls, despite their school having no such dress code.

White shirts.

Short plaid skirts.

Knee high socks.

Mary Janes.

White cotton panties.

They have to beat the guys off with a stick… you know, the guys they don’t decide to just beat off.

The only other thing they have in common — a very high sex drive.

That’s why they’re driving around, listening to the radio — they’re trying to find some friendly, attractive young gentlemen who look like they’d be into young Asian girls and would be ready to provide them a good time.

RADIO STATION

“Who are you and what do you want to hear?”

“I’m Roxanne and I’d like to hear ‘Roxanne,’ please.”

“Hey! A song I know and one I’m sure we have… and, since you said please, here it is!”

THE THOMSEN FAMILY

Ted Thomsen drives the minivan with his wife of twenty years, Terri, sitting shotgun. They’re in the mid-forties and reasonably average looking. Their eighteen-year-old twins, Tessa and Tabatha, sit behind them. It’s surprising that girls so attractive could come from such seemingly humble genes. The twins are home from college and the family, mostly Terri, thought it’d be a good idea to spend this brief window of time together, provided by spring break, doing something they’ve always enjoyed — a trip to an amusement park. The nearest one is a good hour’s drive away so the Thomsen’s honor their favorite tradition — radio roulette. They each take turns picking what station to listen to.

Ted forces jazz upon his children. They complain, but they actually don’t mind so much.

Terri, country. They complain and they actually do mind.

The twins always switch it to the pop station for both of their turns.

A country song ends with a twang…

Ted switches stations…

Tessa and Tabby paw at each other in the back seat. They wear matching tube tops and hot pants, with their brunette hair pulled up into pigtails to further accentuate their youthful appearance.

“Mom,” Tessa complains, “Tabby pulled my boob out of my tube top.”

Terri scolds over her shoulder. “You know the rules Tabby. You pull it out, you have to suck it.”

Pouting, Tabby leans over and starts to suck on Terri’s hard nipples.

Terri wears a little black dress, what she lacks in youth, she makes up for in experience… and surgeries to recapture her youth. Her breasts may be fake, but they’re easily double the size of the ones on her daughters. Her collagen-enhanced lips are coated in a wet-look red lipstick that makes any man who looks at her know what he’d like wrapped around his cock.

Gigalo Teddy works out a lot. He’s the fittest forty-year-old you’ll ever see. He wears a black mesh shirt and tight shorts himself — showing off all of his muscly bulges. Terri spends the whole car ride teasing his cock with her skilled hand. She always brings him close to the edge, but he never goes over. It’s good exercise for him to control his stamina and endurance. It’s not easy to drive with a raging hard-on, but he somehow manages.

The family decided to take a trip together. They’re going to Nevada to audition for a bunny ranch. They hope the combination of their ongoing experience in the sex trade, their open-mindedness towards new roles and positions, and overall good looks will secure them a bright and shining future. The twins are a shoe-in. Who wouldn’t want a turn with two barely legal hotties? If Teddy and Terri aren’t taken in, they’ll just go to Vegas proper and work the strip like the pros that they are, certain they’re one family that will leave the bright lights of Las Vegas with a lot more money than they came to town with.

RADIO STATION

“We’re coming to the end of the hour. Caller, what’s your pleasure?”

“Play ‘Break Stuff,’ man.”

DARIUS JACKSON

Darius Jackson goes into the radio station break room to grab a snack and hears a song playing.

He slips into a fit of rage, trashing the break room like a coke-up rock star, but he doesn’t stop there. He destroys room after room at the station. Security is about to stop him, but they hear the song coming from the break room and instead decide to join in.

In his booth, Jeremiah watches the song count down.

His producer speaks over the intercom, “You never listen, you always just watch the timer. Why is that?”

“I’m working. I don’t like distractions when I’m working.” Jeremiah chimes back.

The song has only five seconds remaining when the entire station appears to go dark.

Jeremiah leaves his booth to touch base with Grayson. “What’s going on?”

Grayson smiles at Jeremiah. “I guess some stuff got broken.”

“What?” Jeremiah asks confused.

“Not to worry,” Grayson says, placing a friendly hand on the DJ’s shoulder. “I’m sure we’ll be up and running again in no time at all…”