The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is fiction, obviously. You can’t do this stuff in real life, and even if you could it would be illegal and immoral to do so. This story contains graphic descriptions of sex. If you are under 18 or are offended by graphic descriptions of sex don’t read this story.

© 2000 by

mc, mf, md

“The Way Women Should Be”

CHAPTER ONE—Susan

David Kerr held up the small vial and stared intently at what was inside. It looked like an extremely fine grey powder; so fine it behaved almost like a liquid. When he rolled the vessel in his fingers the powder dribbled to the bottom without caking. There was perhaps a cubic centimeter of it in the vial.

“This is it?” Kerr asked breathlessly. “You’ve really done it?”

“I’ve really done it,” Dr.Alex Carson said smugly. He sat behind his desk, watching the man who had financed this secret project hold the final result in his hand.

“How many doses is this?”

Carson shrugged. “Several thousand.”

“My god!” Kerr said, stunned, “That’s a potent drug.”

“A very small inoculation will do it David, remember; it’s self-replicating. And you are wrong to call it a ‘drug’. It is millions of nano machines. They reproduce themselves inside the body very quickly and then, upon reaching the critical point, they are ready to perform their function. It is more accurate to think of it as a virus—a virus that causes no symptoms, and isn’t destructive to the host.” Alex Carson paused and rubbed his chin thoughtfully, “Hmmm, well maybe ‘isn’t destructive’ is a matter of opinion. . .”

“How shall we administer it?” David demanded.

Alex smiled and reached into a desk drawer. He held up a small object that looked like a water pistol would look like if it were designed by a pharmaceutical company.

“This is the dosing device. It can be placed directly against the subject’s skin for pneumatic injection, but then of course you need some believable medical pretext—or brute force—to insure the subject’s cooperation. A simpler method is to spray the dose onto food or drink that you know the subject will consume. The nanos will survive in almost any substance that a human being can safely eat or drink. Alcohol, for instance, does not damage them. The only thing you want to avoid is excessive heat—that will destroy them.”

David grinned, “So don’t put them on the pizza before it goes into the oven—wait till it comes out and cools down?”

“Yes. Or better still, put them on the salad, or in the wine.”

“The wine, yes,” David Kerr said, looking at the grey powder with a dreamy smile, “the wine—or the soda pop.”

Alex Carson arched his eyebrows at David. “Yes Dave, soda would do fine—anything the, uh, subject is going to consume that isn’t excessively hot.”

“How long does it take to work?”

Dr.Carson shrugged, “Administered by pneumatic injection; two to three hours. Consumed; eight to ten. Probably faster I’m being conservative. These nanos are busy little things, they work toward critical very quickly.”

“When can we test it? Do you have a subject in mind?” David asked eagerly.

Alex smiled. “When you came in my office, did you happen to notice my receptionist, Susan?”

“Ahh, yes. She was very pretty and charming. And I like petite girls. How old is she?”

“Twenty-two.”

“Hmmm,” David mused, “Well, I suppose she will do for a start. Ok, so how do we do this Alex? If we invite her out to lunch, will she accept?”

“Not necessary,” Alex said, smiling, " I dosed Susan yesterday.”

“What!?” David Kerr said loudly, annoyed, “Why didn’t you wait for me? I thought we agreed on that!”

“You were on the other side of the country when I called you, remember?” Alex said placatingly. “I figured it was best to get it done, so she would be ready when you arrived.”

“Suppose something went wrong? You might have needed my help!”

“What help David?” Alex said, becoming impatient. “Help from your high-powered lawyers? If something went wrong with Susan—and I knew nothing would—a doctor would be called; namely me.” Alex smiled wickedly, “And then I would have shaken my head, and sadly pronounced myself baffled by what could have happened to poor Susan.”

“Hmmm,” David grumbled, “Well, I still would have liked to be told. So you say you gave it to her yesterday?”

Alex glanced at his watch. “Almost twenty-four hours ago. She eats a light salad at her desk every day for lunch. She wants to maintain that trim little body of hers.”

“Yes,” David said, smiling lustfully, his anger forgotten, “I did notice that trim little body!”

“I’m not surprised. I’ve been noticing it for the past six months, ever since the little dear came to work for me. Whenever work on this project was going poorly I would think of Susan—she was a great incentive to keep at it.”

“I’ll bet. So you put it on her salad?”

“I did. When I saw that she was sitting down to eat I sent her on a quick errand. She was only gone about two minutes. More than enough time. Pssst—one quick squirt on her salad. When she came back I apologized for interrupting her lunch, and she smiled that sweet smile of her’s and said it was all right. Then she sat down and started munching. The nanos must have reached their critical population sometime last evening.”

“Oh really? Well I didn’t notice a thing wrong with her.” David said, his anger beginning to come back.

“No you didn’t, and neither would her closest friend—nor does Susan herself for that matter. She is sitting out there, feeling perfectly normal, but the nanos are in her, just waiting to be activated. They will be there for the rest of her life, always waiting. Even if she knew about them there would be nothing she could do; there isn’t any way to get them out, and besides, the command strings are all imbedded in her brain cells by now. So even if you could get the nanos themselves out, it wouldn’t matter, she would still respond to the trigger.”

“And what is the trigger?”

“A verbal command.”

David’s jaw dropped. “You’re kidding!”

Alex smiled. “Suppose we find out right now if I’m kidding?” He reached out and buzzed the intercom on his desk. “Susan? Would you come in here for a moment?”

“I’ll be right there, Doctor Carson,” said Susan’s lovely young-girl voice over the intercom.

“You’re going to do it right now?” David asked, surprised.

“Why not?” asked Alex.

Before David could answer, the door opened and in walked Susan. She was only about 5′2″, and was dressed in a modest knee-high skirt and a white blouse. Her hair was jet-black and cut in a short bob. Her clothes were not overly tight, but nevertheless her compact hard young body was very obvious under them. She had small firm breasts, a narrow waist, a perfectly flat stomach, hips that flared just enough to be womanly, long thin shapely legs, tiny feet, and a small round butt that was truly divine.

Susan looked at David Kerr with her big brown eyes and gave a polite nod and a pleasant smile, then she looked at Alex and said, “Yes Doctor Carson?”

“Susan this is David Kerr, a business associate of mine,” Alex gestured to David.

“A pleasure to meet you again Susan,” Kerr said warmly, as he once again admired the petite, lovely young woman.

“Nice to see you too sir,” Susan responded pleasantly, but she looked a little puzzled.

“David and I were just discussing the stock market,” Alex said, “and we decided to ask your opinion on a stock.”

Now Susan’s pretty face registered true confusion. “But Doctor Carson, I don’t know anything ”

Alex raised his hand. “Don’t worry Susan, it is precisely a fresh, unprejudiced outlook that we are looking for.” Alex leaned forward in his chair and looked intently at the standing girl. He spoke in a clear, firm voice; “Listen carefully Susan; I want to buy Nano Tectonic at 38 and an eighth, is this wise?”

Susan frowned slightly and blinked. Then she said, in a dreamy voice, “That would be unwise sir—wait till 35 and a quarter.” Then her face cleared and she looked flustered, “Oh Doctor Carson sir, I don’t know what I’m doing giving you advice on this kind of thing. Really doctor I don’t know the least thing about—”

“Susan, be silent,” Alex said, in a very quiet voice.

Susan stopped talking as if she were a tape machine and someone had just pushed the “pause” button.

“Susan, go stand by the window and face David and myself,” Alex said.

Susan obeyed at once.

The sunlight streaming in through the window fell on her. She faced the two men, a frightened expression on her face.

“Fold your hands behind your neck and push your elbows back a bit dear,” Alex ordered.

Susan obeyed, and her small firm tits jutted against the fabric of her blouse.

“That’s lovely dear, now spread your legs a bit—not too much—just enough to make your skirt taut around your hips.”

Once again Susan obeyed, her look of fear deepening, as she opened her legs and her skirt tightened around her hips and ass.

Standing with hands behind her neck, legs apart, and wearing a frightened expression, the pretty 22-year-old secretary looked exactly as if she were facing a firing squad.

David Kerr gave a low and awed whistle as he stared at the helpless woman. “It worked, I take it?”

“It worked,” Alex said, smiling at his silent, rigid secretary. “That thing she said about waiting till the stock got to 35 and a quarter? That’s the confirmation phrase. If you don’t get that response, then it didn’t work. Oh, and you have to preface the phrase with ‘Listen carefully’ and then the subject’s name. That allows you to selectively activate just the one person if there is another one in the room whom you don’t want activated. To do every one within earshot, just say ‘listen carefully everyone’ and then the phrase.”

David Kerr nodded, not taking his eyes off Susan. He was getting an erection from the sight of her. “So she is your slave now? Jesus—what happened?!”

Susan’s face which had been very frightened before—had gone into terror at the word “slave”. Her eyes bugged out, her mouth went wide in an O, there was a slight hiss of air as she exhaled sharply, and all the color drained out of her cheeks. Her rigid “firing squad” position did not change, but now she looked as if she had seen the squad cock their rifles and raise the barrels at her.

Alex grimaced. “Susan, down mode!”

Susan’s face went slack and her eyes fluttered shut. Her head tilted toward the floor. Her palms stayed behind her neck, her legs spread, but she seemed somehow more relaxed now, her body held less rigidly. She was breathing slowly and deeply, little tits gently heaving against her white blouse.

David blinked. “Ok Alex, fill me in here—what just happened?”

“You frightened her when you said ‘slave’. I put her into. . . well, I put her ‘on hold’ so to speak. She will stay there until I wake her up.”

“Why did she get so scared? Is she under your control or not?” David said, sounding bewildered.

“She will do whatever I tell her to do,” Alex said patiently. “I am the one who spoke the activation phrase to her, and now she will obey me. So I suppose she is a ‘slave’—but not a willing one. I can order her to do anything and she will obey the command helplessly and to the letter. But her personality is unchanged, and I can’t affect her memory or emotions with a command only her outward physical actions. That’s why she got scared; she knew it was odd that she was obeying my orders to stand over there like that—it scared her when she felt herself obeying and didn’t know why, or why she couldn’t talk, and then you said that thing about her being a slave, and well. . .” Alex shrugged.

“Can she hear us now?”

“Not in down mode. She is in effect in a deep coma.”

“What if you had activated her—you know, said the stock market thing—and then hadn’t given her any commands?” David asked.

“She would have gone about her business as my secretary, not suspecting anything. But when I told her to do something—— anything!—she would have obeyed instantly. She would only have begun to think something was wrong when I started ordering her to do extreme things, things she wouldn’t normally do as my secretary such as stand there like that.”

David smiled coldly, “So what would happen if you woke her up right now and told her she could go?”

“She would run out of here screaming—well, she would scream as long as I told her that she didn’t have to be quiet anymore—and she would go straight to the police and tell them we used some kind of mind control drug on her. If I let her go without permission to speak, she could still write the cops a note that said that.”

“Indeed,” David said soberly. He looked at Alex with grave displeasure. “Doctor Carson, my dear friend, I am not happy!”

Alex held up his hand, “Let me explain first Dave—”

“I tell you I want eager slaves and I give you millions of dollars and in return you give me a puppet that I can jerk around on strings! What if you woke her up, told her she could move—and then put a gun in her hand?”

“She could choose to shoot us if she wanted, if I didn’t specifically tell her not to,” Alex said. He continued quickly, “David please listen; Susan has only been activated to Level One. In a moment I will give her the command for Level Two.”

David frowned. “Level One? Level Two? Explain please Alex.”

“Level One is total compulsive obedience to the one who gave the activation phrase. But the subject’s mind is not otherwise affected, and there is no loyalty—on the contrary, let the subject begin to suspect she—or he—is acting strangely when you are around, and she-or-he will begin to fear you and the power you have. The subject will also be free to interpret your commands in the most literal possible way, and will be able to look for loopholes—‘don’t talk’ doesn’t mean ‘don’t write’ as I just pointed out. And yes, the subject would be quite capable of harming you physically if you didn’t specifically order them not to.”

“Not the sort of slave I’d feel comfortable turning my back on, let alone taking to bed!”

Alex smiled. “No David, ordering a Level One to have sex with you would be like you said; jerking a puppet on a string. That is why there is Level Two.”

“And Level Two is. . .?”

“Total, adoring, devoted, single-minded slavery. A Level Two is your slave, and wants to be your slave, and can’t imagine not being, and obeys your every command with joy. You could sit a Level Two down and tell them exactly what you did to them and how—you could show them the nano sprayer and tell them when and how you inoculated them with it—and they would smile with delight and thank you for giving them the opportunity to serve you. No need to worry about turning your back on a Level Two. They would rather die than see you harmed in any way—I mean that quite literally. ”

“I don’t understand the point of Level One then—wait! Does a Level Two forget who they are?”

“Not exactly, no. All memories of the previous life are intact, as well as basic personality traits. But there is a massive sea change in the subject’s goals and aspirations, in their basic focus and energy they now live to serve you. You could order them to go on in their normal life as if nothing has happened, and they would obey to the best of their ability—after all, that is what their master wishes. But close friends and family members would probably sense a change. To them the Level Two would seem cold, distant. And if you told a Level Two to go on with their normal life and then for a long time you didn’t see them and give them the opportunity to serve you in some small way, well, I suspect they would begin to show signs of clinical depression. Their reason for being would have gone away and abandoned them, do you see? Eventually I expect they would quietly commit suicide, their minds obsessed with the misery of the thought that they must have been an inadequate slave and that is why you abandoned them.”

“Hmmm,” David Kerr said. “Well I guess I understand. Hey, do you think her arms are getting tired?”

Alex smiled and said, “Susan, wake up!”

The secretary’s eyes flew open and her terrified expression returned. Her eyes darted back and forth between Alex Carson and David Kerr.

“You may lower your arms to a comfortable position dear, but stay where you are, you can’t walk around the room,” Alex said. “Oh,” he added, almost as an afterthought, “you may speak.”

“Doctor Carson!” Susan shrieked.

“Call me Alex,” he said, smiling at her.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME ALEX?!” Susan wailed, tears rolling down her cheeks, but obeying instructions even in her anguish.

“I’ve given you a . . . well a kind of drug, Susan dear, that forces you to obey me,” Alex said, not unkindly.

“Why Alex?” Susan wailed, really sobbing now.

“What a silly question!” David said, chuckling. “Enough teasing and foreplay Alex—tell her to strip!”

“No!” Susan gasped, terrified anew.

“Yes,” Alex said, in a cool quiet voice. “Susan remove your clothing. All of it, every stitch. Do it now and do it as fast as you can without fumbling.”

“No,” Susan said, “God, please Alex stop this!” She lifted a foot and pulled off a shoe and let it drop to the floor. She started tugging on the other shoe.

Alex chuckled. “This is an example, Dave, of what I said about loopholes. I didn’t tell her how to undress—what to take off first, so she will do it in the most modest way possible, keeping as much of herself covered for as long as she can while still obeying.”

The other shoe came off in Susan’s hand, and a scowl of rage crossed her face at Alex’s words. She raised the shoe in her hand, and was about to throw it at him

“Stop! Susan, drop that shoe and continue undressing!”

The shoe clunked to the floor and Susan, her face stricken with helpless rage, began to unbutton her blouse. “You. . . you. . . you bastards!” She whispered. Susan was not used to cursing, and even in her current state it obviously wasn’t easy for this girl to utter even a mild profanity.

“And that,” David said with raised eyebrows, “was an example of what’s dangerous about a Level One, yes?”

“Indeed,” Alex said. “Susan keep undressing but listen; what you just tried to do with your shoe? You will never do anything like that again! You will never attempt to harm me or David here in any way ever again, do you understand?”

“Yes Alex,” Susan said miserably. She pulled her blouse out of her skirt and finished unbuttoning it. She let it drop to the floor. Her shoulders were smooth and pink, her belly flat with a tiny oval navel, and she wore a white cotton bra that didn’t look necessary on a bust as small and firm as her’s. Susan unzipped her skirt and let it drop, revealing white cotton panties around her small shapely hips. The waistband of her panties was decorated with little daisies.

Susan’s hands actually hesitated for a second, but now she only wore these two more things and had to make a simple choice. She reached around behind her awkwardly and unclasped her bra, pulled it off, then quickly raised her forearm to cover both of her breasts. Standing in this awkward position, she started tugging at her white cotton panties with one hand.

“Stop!” Alex said, grinning. “Susan lower that arm and let us see your breasts. Don’t try to cover them at all, put both hands at your sides. Leave your panties on for the moment, just stand there and let us admire your tits.”

“BASTARD ALEX! MONSTER!” she screamed as she helplessly lowered her arms.

“Susan, be silent!” Alex said.

Susan stopped talking at once in response to the order, and both her male admirers also fell silent for almost a minute as they gazed at her lovely bosom. Susan’s tits were not large, but they were perfectly shaped and firm, with little nipples that had grown hard from their sudden nakedness in the cool air-conditioned office.

“Gorgeous!” David whispered.

“Indeed,” Alex agreed. “Let’s see all of her. Susan; remove your panties, drop them, and stand up straight with your hands at your sides.”

A rustle of cotton and then Susan was naked, tears streaming down her face, as she stood up with her back held firmly straight. Between her legs was a captivating triangle of dark pubic hair. It was not trimmed; just naturally small and demure, with a hint of pink labia peeking through the soft black curls.

David Kerr let out a sort of humming grunt of satisfaction, as if he had just taken a sip of fine wine. “You know something Alex?” he asked, not taking his eyes off the naked Susan.

“What’s that Dave?” Alex responded, also not looking away from the young secretary who was now his toy.

“I’m starting to feel there is a certain. . . well. . . sadistic pleasure in this whole Level One business. . .”

Alex chuckled. He looked at the little red indentations on Susan’s hips where the waistband of her panties had been a moment ago. Those would fade in a short while. His eyes drifted down over that sweet little black triangle, down further over her long thin legs, down to her perfect little feet, back up and over that triangle once again, up her belly to her little tits, up higher to her face—he flinched at her expression of hatred, but then recovered and smiled into her face, right into her anguish, feeling the thrill of the raw power he had over this lovely young girl who had haunted his dreams for so many months. She was his now. All his. . .

“Susan,” Alex said, “turn around and face the wall. Put your legs together, stand on your tip-toes and lean forward at the waist just a bit.”

Susan obeyed.

“Oh yes!” David said. “I don’t know about you Alex, but I am a life-long ‘ass-man’ and if I may say so, speaking as a connoisseur, that little tail is a ‘ten’!”

“It is a truly fine one,” Alex said. “And,” he added, “I agree with you about the ‘sadistic pleasure’. I’m enjoying this more than I thought I would. The fact that you can see and hear her reaction, and know that this is all against her will. . . it’s exhilarating! I find myself hesitant to even send her to Level Two. Susan! Turn back around.”

Susan faced them again.

Looking at her red, crying, miserable face, David said, “Yes. . . you may miss this guilty pleasure when she is your slave. . . oh! She really doesn’t like that word!” David grinned wickedly. “Alex, explain things to her now. Tell her what you are about to do to her, so she won’t be so upset.”

Alex smiled. “Susan dear, listen. I am about to give you a command that will change you. This change will be permanent, it will last the rest of your life. You are about to become my slave. You will worship me, adore me, live only to serve me. All the pain you feel now will be gone and you will know pure joy. Are you ready dear? You may speak.”

“No!” Susan whispered, terrified, “Don’t do it, please oh god Alex, don’t do it to me, please, I’m afraid. I’ll do what you want, if you want. . . if you want. . . if you want sex, I’ll do it just don’t do this please, oh god I’M SO SCARED! ”

“Silence Susan,” Alex said, gritting his teeth.

David hissed an indrawn breath, “On the other hand, maybe one can carry this sadistic pleasure thing too far. There are half a dozen women in my life I’d like to put in the position she is in right now. . . but this little one here has never done anything to me. Tell me; are you pissed off at her for any reason Alex?”

Alex smiled bitterly and shook his head. “No, she’s a good kid, really. I’ve been horny and frustrated for her, but that isn’t her fault, really. She’s not a cocktease, she’s just an old fashioned girl, the kind you have to promise to marry in order to screw.”

David chuckled. “Not anymore. Well alright then, we’ve had our nasty fun, now put her out of her misery Alex.”

Alex sighed, “Ok.” He looked at the naked, terrified girl. He spoke clearly, “Susan! Listen carefully. I’m going to enslave you now dear—I’m going to turn you into what we call a ‘Level Two’. Your life as you have known it is about to end forever, but don’t be scared. In a moment you won’t be unhappy anymore. Listen carefully Susan; ‘Your time has come, your Master calls, your destiny is at hand . . . arise now!’”

Her eyes went wide for a second, then all the misery fell from her face like clouds breaking open and letting loose the sun. Susan grinned from ear to ear, and looked at Alex and said, “Master! Master, I’m yours!”

Alex smiled at her. “You are free to move, Susan. You are now free to do whatever you want.”

The naked Susan bounded across the room and threw her arms around Alex in an embrace.

“Master!” she squealed in delight, sitting in his lap, kissing him, “Oh Master!”

David Kerr watched in amazement as Susan planted kisses all over Alex’s face.

Alex cradled Susan’s face in his hands and looked into her eyes. All he saw there was adulation. In an instant he grew an erection that felt like an oak baton in his pants.

“Susan,” Alex said, “do you know why you are my slave?”

“Oh yes Master,” answered Susan eagerly, “you gave me a drug that made me this way. You just turned it on a second ago. Thank you Master,” Susan giggled and twisted her head and took the tip of one of his fingers in her mouth. She sucked on it daintily.

“Incredible. . .” David whispered, awed.

“Susan,” Alex said, his voice breaking a little from his excitement, “don’t you remember being angry at me just a moment ago?”

Susan stopped sucking his finger. Her face clouded and she became very unhappy. “Oh Master I am so sorry! Please, please, please forgive me for how I behaved!”

“That’s alright dear,” Alex said, “you couldn’t help it. But you will be a good girl now, won’t you?”

“Oh yes Master, oh yes!”

“You will do whatever I tell you to do?”

“Always Master, with pleasure!”

“Prove it to me right now girl,” Alex said, “get down on your knees and suck on my cock.”

Without an instant of hesitation, the petite twenty-two year old girl knelt before her employer and began tugging at his zipper. The tip of her tongue traced along her lips, wetting them in anticipation as she unzipped Alex’s fly and started fumbling with the button of his silk boxers.

David squirmed in his chair and coughed uncomfortably. “Shall I leave you alone Alex?”

Alex looked at him in surprise. “You don’t have to go Dave. I’m thinking we can share her until you get one of your own. Susan, you will let David enjoy your body too now, won’t you dear?”

“Of course Master, if you wish it,” Susan said absently, not taking her attention away from her struggle with the stubborn button of his boxer shorts.

“Dave, why don’t you go around behind her and fuck her while she sucks me?” Alex asked. Hearing this, Susan wiggled her lovely ass at David.

“I don’t think so Alex,” David Kerr said soberly.

“Why the hell not Da. . . ohhhh!” Alex said. Susan had at last gotten his underwear open. His hard cock flopped out and she took it into her mouth at once and started giving him an intense, utterly single-minded blowjob. Her head of short black hair was bobbing up and down in her boss’s lap as small wet slurping sounds escaped her lips.

Alex Carson’s eyes rolled back and he let out a moan of pure pleasure. He cradled Susan’s head in his hands and began pumping his hips forward to meet her warm wet mouth.

Susan’s whole being seemed focused on sucking him. She began deep-throating, making a little “Unnnha!” sound each time his cock hit the very back of her throat.

Before becoming a slave it would have been impossible for her to do this without gagging—assuming that Alex could have persuaded the straight-laced girl to try it. Had he been successful at getting her into bed, there would have been other distractions for the former Susan as well; guilt, apprehension over what Alex’s “true feelings” for her were, fear that he would come in her mouth, some selfish concern for her own pleasure—all these thoughts would have interfered with her ability to properly service him.

But now the all-consuming need to please her Master had wiped away all these trifling distractions, and given her an incredible ability to concentrate completely on the task of giving pleasure. Susan was now a Cocksucker. With absolute devotion she would be the very best cocksucker she could be, until her Master told her to do something else.

The slurping vibrations of Susan’s eager little mouth were driving Alex mad, sending him quickly to the edge.

Feeling horny but also annoyed, David watched Alex enjoy his new slave girl. He had no intention of joining them.

Susan reached up to cup Alex’s balls gently in her hands. She looked up and met his eyes with her own big, brown, innocent ones, and the feel of her smooth soft hands on his balls and the sweet devoted look in her innocent eyes was more than Alex could stand.

“Oh fuck!” he moaned, “suck me you sweet-faced little cunt!” Then he unloaded a massive hot spurting load into Susan’s mouth, and she swallowed it in one big gulp, and she did not let up sucking on his still-hard cock, and he came again with another blast and then again, and Susan swallowed each one with joy and devotion, for to her it was nectar of the gods, her Master’s seed, and she loved the taste and was thrilled that he so honored her by blasting it into her mouth.

Alex sighed in utter contentment and collapsed back into his chair.

Susan continued sucking him. She had not been told to stop.

“That’s enough sweetheart,” Alex said, patting her on the head.

“Did I do it right Master?” Susan asked, and it was a real question, with genuine concern in her voice.

“You did fine darling,” Alex told her, “just lick my balls softly now for a while, ok dear?”

“Yes Master.” She pushed her face into his crotch. His softening cock draped up along the bridge of her nose as her pointed little tongue and soft lips began caressing his scrotum in a way that made him want to purr like a tomcat.

David cleared his throat. “If you are done for the moment, Alex. . . ?”

Alex looked over at him, remembering his existence. “Jesus Dave, you should try her out! What’s the problem?”

David looked uncomfortable. “I prefer to have sex in private Alex; just me and the female. I don’t want another man present. Nothing personal my friend.”

Alex shrugged. “Fine by me. To each his own. You want me to leave you alone with Susan so you can give her a workout?”

“No thank you. Not that is isn’t tempting, but if it is all the same to you, I’ll just take the dosing gun and be on my way. You give her a good workout for me.”

Alex nodded. He looked down at the young girl between his legs. In a tone of regret he said, “Susan dear, would you mind sitting over there on the couch for a moment?”

“Yes Master,” Susan said, getting up, “I haven’t angered you have I?”

“Not at all,” Alex said, “you’re a good girl.”

When Susan was seated on the couch, Alex said casually, “Susan, down mode.”

Like shutting off a light, Susan’s eyes snapped shut and her head dropped. She remained in a seated position, breasts pert and ripe, a tiny dried trickle of semen at the corner of her mouth.

“She may be a Level Two, but I’d still rather she didn’t hear what I need to talk to you about,” Alex said.

“What is that? You ARE going to give me a dosing gun, aren’t you Alex?” David asked, and there was a soft undertone of threat in his voice.

“Of course Dave, but first I must give you the immunization shot.” Alex withdrew a rubber-topped vial of clear liquid from his desk drawer, and a sterile syringe wrapped in plastic.

David raised his eyebrows at the needle. “Please explain.”

“This fluid will make you immune to the nanos. They won’t replicate or activate inside your body once you have this injection. I gave it to myself yesterday before I used the dosing gun on Susan’s lunch. If you are going to be spraying these nanos around, you’ll want this shot first. If you could just roll up your sleeve Dave?”

David nodded but made no move to offer his arm. He coughed. “I guess this makes perfect sense. Tell me Alex, would there be any bad effect from having two doses of this immunization?”

“No. None at all. Why?”

“Because I’d like to see you inject yourself with that substance before you put it in me.” David looked Alex right in the eyes as he said this, anticipating an explosion of anger.

Alex just smiled. “You don’t trust me?”

“Look at it from my point of view Alex. We are dealing with something of enormous power here. I don’t mean to offend you, this is nothing personal, I’m delighted with your results, but. . . well, I want to see you inject that stuff yourself first. Simple as that.”

“Whatever you like Dave,” Alex said. He reached into his drawer again and withdrew a second sterile syringe. He ripped open both wrappers and quickly filled each syringe from the vial, being careful never to take the vial or the needles out of David’s sight. He set the two full syringes side by side on his desk.

“Pick one and I’ll give it to myself.”

“That one.”

Alex swabbed his forearm with alcohol then picked up the needle David had pointed to and injected himself. David watched closely as the fluid went into Alex’s bloodstream.

“Satisfied?” Alex asked.

“Yes, thank you Alex,” David said, and extended his arm. Alex repeated the procedure on David. Then he capped both spent syringes and tossed them in his trash.

“Here you go Dave,” Alex said, and handed over the dosing gun.

David took the small device and ran his fingertips over it in awe. “Thank you very much Dr Carson. A job well done. I’ll be going now. I’m going to be very busy the next few days, but why don’t you come up to my place in the hills this weekend?”

“That sounds wonderful David. I’ll bring Susan?”

“Of course. I should have some delightful company for her by then.”

Alex smiled. “Excellent.”

David stood. He nodded goodbye to Alex. He turned to leave but hesitated to take a last look at the naked Susan sitting on the couch in down mode.

“Lovely,” he whispered in a voice thick with lust. Then he left the office.

To be continued.