The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Waterloo

Part 2

Frank stumbled into his hotel room stupidly. He had spent the night at a bar on the south side and had gotten into two or three fights. His nose still showed signs of dried blood. It had been broken so many times in so many fights that it had the strange handsomeness to it that marked him as a rough neck.

IT was Frank’s kind of night, lots of brew and lots of violence. He rubbed his thick and hard cock through the denim of his pants...too bad there wasn’t any pussy.

“Now don’t go and get started without me, bitch.” A harsh and commanding voice echoed behind him.

Frank spun as fast as any man could when he had the mass that frank did. His back was so built it made his cut biceps arc outward like he was stretching. “Who the fuck?”

There was a man sitting on frank’s bed. And not just a regular guy, this guy was huge. The man had to be at least 6′4 and weigh the same as a truck. The guy looked like a line backer for the 49ers with a neck the size of his massive square jaw and shoulders that were so wide and round he looked like he had a football players shoulder pads on under the tight Abercrombie t-shirt he sported. The guy had pec’s wider then frank’s back. Big round mounds of hard plate like flesh that jutted out proudly from an abdomen that was more trunk then body.

The man’s thighs were the worst though. He was wearing a pair of cut offs so every huge bundle of over gained muscle in the man’s leg bulged like crazy. The tear in his thigh alone was enough to make frank think the man could pull a redwood up by the roots easily.

He was dressed in a preppy gap fashion, with his t-shirt and designer cut offs. His dirty blonde hair was cut in the surfer pageboy so his golden locks fell into his dark eyes.

The preppy football player looked at Frank darkly, “I thought I’d find you here sweet cheeks.” He said in a gruff but commanding Alto voice.

“Who the hell are you?” Frank asked

The man grabbed his arm and before Frank could pull away from the vice grip, he said with a smirk, “C’mon sweet cheeks, you know you’re too little to take me on.” Frank felt his center of balance twist from beneath him, suddenly his vision shifted and the intruder wasn’t looking up to him but slightly down at him and the hungry look in the muscled boy’s eyes was more intimidating then before, “Alrighty sweet cheeks, get out of those clothes for me.” the strange dark haired man almost ordered.

Before Frank could react by cold cocking the cocksucker in the jaw he was removing his dirty sweat stained t-shit over his big biceps. Undressing like he was told too. He knew he shouldn’t be getting naked in front of this queer but for some reason he just couldn’t stop himself, he had thrown the shirt to the floor and was fighting with the belt around his waist when the guy told him as he looked at his hair in the mirror, “you know if you weren’t such a little tramp and didn’t wear all that tight girly shit it would be easier for you to get undressed.”

There was that strange blur of vision again and suddenly Frank felt like the circulation was being cut off from all over his body, he looked up at himself in one of the wall mirrors and realized somehow he was completely dressed again...only in some body else’s clothes.

His huge drastically ripped guitarists body was stuffed into an outfit that was obviously ten sizes to small for him. A pair of shiny black plastic pants held in the girth of his muscular thighs just barely restraining the huge calf and thigh muscles without busting their shiny seams. The top of the pants were cut in a feminine way so that the waist scooped down in front to reveal the cut beauty of his gorgeous groin, waist and hip bones. The affect was put off a little by the fact that his massive bush was sneaking out of the top lewdly. His big harsh Abs was left exposed by the tight little crop top that stretched ridiculously over his heavy pecs. The bright yellow top looked like a woman’s sports’ bra or some fruity shirt. It had a dragon emblazoned on it in sparkles.

The extra small clothes would be revealing on a man whose size they were mean to fit but on Frank’s massive build it looked like he was not only wearing revealing pussy clothes but the clothes of a five year old girl. He looked ridiculous. Every inch of pale rock hard skin that wasn’t exposed daringly was barely covered in straining fabric. It was comical.

The burly football player crossed his massive guns across his chest and smiled hungrily, “You look real pretty tonight sweet cheeks, but you’re taking to long...let me help you. Come over here and let your man take care of you sweet thang.”

Frank’s blood boiled who. He seethed. White rage made every muscle thickened vein tense in fury. Who the fuck was this guy to treat him. The shit-kicker he was, like some little girly bitch. He was going to put this pansy ass in the fucking ICU but as he stalked over to his victim he realized that he wasn’t stalking. The plastic pants creaked loudly under the stress of Frank’s exaggerated sashay. His large manly ass flicked back and forth as he strutted femininely to the man’s side. His big meaty ass cheeks flicked up and down more invitingly then a call girl on a slow night. And his shoulders arched and fell with the precision of a super model. If seeing this big scary man in those ridiculous clothes was funny watching him flounce around and prance like a teenage girl was hysterical.

The football player put his hands on the bulging bow of frank’s completely bare shoulder’s, here let me get this for you, it most be impossible for you to get off.... you and your jewelry...” he laughed deeply...masculinely.

Frank’s air supply suddenly seemed to be cut off and his head snapped to see his reflection. As he spun he heard the clink of metal and realized that his arms were covered in dozens of clanging bracelets. The strangling sensation was coming from a choker that encircled the width of his bulky thick neck. It was black and looked like it would break under the strain at any second. It had a little silver charm on it that said, “bitch”. Two medium sized hoops hung from both ears making him look even more like he was going to a costume party dressed as a little fag.

Because even though he was dressed the part, no one would think that this big muscled brutal man was really the person he was dressed like, it had to be a gag.

“What are you doing to me? He growled in frustration and confusion,” the big muscled jock only smiled until his dimples looked like they were going to burst, “nothing babe just playing our usual game,” he gave him another look and tisked, “and don’t use that gruff tone it makes you seem angry.”

“Of course I’m angry...I ieeeeeee.” He grabbed his bull neck and the choker that confined it, “what’s wrong with my voice?” The big man asked in what was now a high soft-spoken almost shy timbre. The voice of a quite young teenager. An flamboyantly effeminate young teenager.”

“Nothing hot ass, that’s the way your voice has to be if you want to hit all those high notes in our songs.”

“Me sing? I don’t sing...Singing’s for girls and queers...”

The big ham face smiled again, “but babe you love to do girly things sometimes you’re just a big sissy and about the fag business...” Again the man who seemed his same size overpowered him easily and began to grope at his. And then put one hand luridly around his acheingly and embarrassingly hard dick, “as you can see that’s not up for discussion.”

“Oh stop!” Frank lisped as he felt a deep blush creep over his craggy cheeks. He tossed his head like a cheerleader and swiveled saucily away from the grope. All the while desperately trying to get control of his body back, but he was loosing the fight terribly do to the fact that the more that he acted like a girly little bitch the more he started to like it!

Alright baby lets quit playing games I’m ready to let you ride my monster...saddle up bitch.” The heavy brow arched down hungrily and the thick snake like veins on the jocks neck pulsed intently. Frank was terrified. His first inclination wasn’t to hit the preppy poster boy, it was to shove his painfully confined ass toward the intruder in hopes the man would grab him and fuck him like an animal. His whole body began to ache with a horrifying need to have the other man’s coarse lips over every inch of his own body. He wanted the guy to use him like he himself had used so many women.

Frank stood confused and bewildered. He was completely lost. He stood there in front of the big man whose size and height didn’t much out strip his own, eager horny and desperate but at the same time repulsed, disgusted and pissed. In only a few short seconds he had been robbed of his masculinity forced to wear ridiculously tight clothes that looked pathetic on his hulking frame and he suddenly was behaving like a girly bitch. And worst of all he had never been this hard in his entire life.

“Don’t be shy baby,” The man moved forward his every motion a liquid flow of mass and density. Frank found himself noticing the sexy way that the big guy’s thighs rubbed across each other and the way his meaty ass moved up and down. He was putty in the bigger man’s hands.

The guy was right up against his sweat soaked back. Frank could feel the hard nipples and rippling flesh of his big fat pecs, and then he could feel a hot breath in his ear, “I know you’re really frank sweet cheeks, but now I’m the cocky prick with the attitude and muscles and I’m going to fuck you into my little cream boy...how’s that sound?” Frank was confused. “Huh?” He gasped sexually unconsciously gyrating his hips hungrily.

“It’s me Ryan...” The guy admitted and suddenly Frank understood why the guy looked so familiar, he moved in shock but with one massive paw Ryan brought franks own strong jaw against his own and forcefully kissed him. Devouring the other man’s mouth angrily. It was more show of superiority then kiss.

Frank’s mind was at such a loss for explanation that he just shut down and let his hot and aching dick do his thinking for him, so when Ryan’s big hands pulled down the leather pants and with one big imposing thigh brushed his legs apart. He just moaned, his huge from spent and bent over the bed.

Ryan smiled dumbly and thrust his huge dick into Frank’s virgin ass. Frank growled in pain but still made no move to escape the others mans aggressive embrace.

Ryan pounded on pumping harder and harder fucking the other man savagely; getting out all the bullied aggression that had dogged him for so long. He fucked frank raw and loved every minute of it.

And underneath him lying grunting on the bed frank began to change.

His Tattoo’s melted away into his skin; leaving not even traces of the dark inks to mar his beautifully and immaculately tanned arms. His muscles softened becoming the tight defined muscles of a young man. Loosing hid brutish bulk his waist narrowed waspishly making the size of his bubble butt seem exaggerated. The tight waist spread in a perfectly symmetric V into shoulders that were broad but graceful. And his pecs seemed more like firm round tits then the mounds of chest muscle they were. He looked like the stereotypical gay boy in every urban neighborhood. Muscularly thin, pretty and petulant.

Ryan let go of his boy’s ass without getting off, saving his load for later.

Frank stirred on the bed, his white blonde hair spiking up in a daring style and his trashy clothes and excessive jewelry now clad his smaller more effeminate svelte party boy body.

“What happened to me?”

“Nothing TJ baby.”

“Who’s TJ?” Frank asked in a soft timbre that was nowhere near the powerful roar of his old voice.

“You are sweet cheeks.”

“No I’m not I’m frank...I’m.... I’m...”

Ryan grinned a wide grin the split the broad jaw wide, “Not anymore, from now on your TJ my little slut...or I won’t let you at my dick no more.” Ryan put the thick piece of flesh in his large hand and swung it tauntingly at the now smaller and less imposing frank.

“But...but...” Frank whimpered. He knew this wasn’t right. That he was Frank and that he wasn’t a queer and that something was terribly wrong but something in his libido and his crouch took over. No matter how much he wanted to fight it, he had to agree with Ryan because he was just so horny. He needed this big hunk’s cock. He lusted for the big hunk’s body. He wanted to be this man’s slut.

TJ fell to the bed and arched his back femininely and grabbed his legs with an acrobat’s precision he raised his creamy silk thighs into the air revealing his ass to his the man who had made him into his slutty vain little lover with the force of his big cock, challengingly, “c’mon on baby work me out.”

Ryan put to big meat hooks around the pole of his big dick, “Pushy aren’t ya!” Ryan used his thick arms to hold TJ’s graceful legs in the air, the man who once looked like a bouncer now looked much more like a ballerina.

The sweet looking boy on the bed winked lecherously and sighed, “you wanted a slut hunk, now you have one.”

Ryan fucked him three ways to Sunday. Bending his willing and eager body over the bed and ripping into him doggy style, skewering the big bubble but harshly, while all TJ could do was squirm to take more of the massive dick and scream hungrily, “Fuck me baby, Fuck me!”

Ryan roared above him, flexing and posing as he beat his cock into the beautiful ass. A sexual monolith with his heavy body and heavy cock. Ryan was in heaven with the big mounds of muscle pressing against him, dominating him, making him submissive and compliant.

He begged for it, and tried to let his hands, thighs and legs touch as much of Ryan’s god like body as he could.