The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Watcher in the Woods Part II

She looked at him pensively from her bed. She laid back on her bed, languidly; casually assessing her prisoner. She wore a wry smile and nothing else. She held her hands behind head, which lifted her well-formed breasts nicely. She crossed her legs at the ankle, but for comfort’s sake, not modesty. Caroline wasn’t ashamed of her nudity. She wasn’t overly proud; just comfortable.

John looked at her and opened his mouth to speak. But no words came out. His jaw just fell open slack and he lacked the energy to close it again or to move his tongue to form words. His mind raced, but his body refused to follow. It was very...disconcerting: being completely separated from your body. A prisoner, John thought.

For minutes John just stood there dumbly, and Caroline just looked. Sometimes John thought she was assessing him. His physical characteristics as well as making judgements about his person. Other times she seem to fall into deep thought, staring through him, forming ideas. And then she made a decision.

She sat up in the bed and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She looked intently at John’s cock which hanged limply in front of him. She raised her hands in front of her and repeatedly pulled down at empty air. John felt his balls being milked by some unseen hand. He wanted to speak to her so badly. So many questions: what are you? Are you a witch? Is this magic? Am I hypnotized? What are you going to do with me? Am I going to leave her alive?

Despite John’s ponderings, he could not help but respond to the feelings she was providing. With each tug his cock grew longer and harder, until it jutted up and out in front of him; how odd he thought, the rest of his body was soft and numb, but his cock was exactly the opposite: hard and alive. He couldn’t feel the existence of his toes, but he could feel each throb of his cock as it kept time with his heart.

Caroline walked up to him and looked straight into his eyes. She laid a firm hand on his cock as she spoke to him in soft velvety tones. Her hand moved up and down to affirm her words.

“John, listen to me. You will listen to me with all of your mind and all of your soul. When I speak, the words will travel past your ears and into your mind where they envelop you completely. It gives you pleasure to obey me.”

Caroline moved her hand up and down more rapidly now. Johns hips began to move slightly to meet her.

“Yes, that’s right. My words give you pleasure. It is all consuming. There is nothing else. You have no mind. You have no words. You have no thoughts. My words are your words. My words are your thoughts. When I speak, you obey without hesitation because they are your thoughts. You would no more question me than you would yourself. Do you understand? You may speak only to answer me.”

“Yes.” said John. It was true. He thought of nothing else. There was nothing else but the pleasure he was feeling in huge throbbing cock. He had no arms, no legs, no body, only a cock and it needed pleasure. It needed her touch. He would obey.

Caroline smiled wickedly as she saw her suggestions taking hold. Magic works only so far. To truly take possession of another there must be more than just some mischievous spells. There must be connection.

“Kneel,” commanded Caroline.

John sank to his knees and Caroline let go of his cock. He was eye level with her tuft of pubic hair. He gazed greedily.

Caroline looked down at him and spoke.

“Yes,” she cooed. “Look at my pussy. My wondrous pussy which has such a tremendous hold over you. When ever you see my pussy you will be compelled to obey me, compelled to please me. When I command you, your lust will seek it out as a man dying of thirst seeks water. You will do anything for it.”

She grabbed the back of John’s head and thrust it into her crotch. His nose and mouth was firmly buried into her.

“Inhale deeply.”

John drew a great breath.

“Keep breathing deep. That is the scent of my pussy and it overwhelms as much as the sight of my pussy. One whiff of my perfume, no matter how slight will instantly turn you into the slave that you are now.”

She let go of his head. John felt a deep loss, when as her pussy moved away from her;. She turned around and walked a few steps away from him. She looked over her shoulder and saw him boring his gaze into her beautiful ass.

“Yes,” she said. “My ass controls you too. You want nothing more than to take your great big cock and slip into me between my great ass cheeks. You want to grab my hips and slam yourself into me again and again. That is all you can think about when you see my ass. The lust will be unbearable, but only I can give you release, and you will obey me because of it. Look at your cock now.”

John looked down at his cock. It jerked violently as if to escape his body and plunge into this wellspring of flesh before him.

“See how it obeys me. See how it lusts for me.”

John looked up from his cock, he looked at her ass, and the he looked at her eyes. There was such desperation between his eyes. He had to have release. He pleaded with eyes. He would obey her. He would do anything for her. He just had to have her.

Caroline silently acknowledged his plea. She slowly made her way to the bed, swaying her ass back and forth hypnotically, tempting and conditioning him even further. She leaned over the bed and jutted her ass out. She turned back her head and spoke.

“I’m going to count to three. When I reach three, you will gain control of your arms and legs again. Your body will be fully functional. You will be free to do as you will. If you have the willpower to leave, you may do so. If you are so overwhelmed with lust that you must fuck me, I welcome you to do so. However know this. If you come inside of me, there is no turning your back. You are mine body and soul and the bond between us will be complete. I will speak and you will obey me.”

She paused and turned her head away from him.

“One.....two....three....”

Moments later she felt his huge throbbing cock enter her from behind as his hands groped around her front to fondle her breasts.

She smiled at her success and exhaled a small gasp of pleasure as he began to pound away at her. She leaned forward a bit to better receive his cock.