The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Watch-Winding

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Tessi was thirty-nine years old, and her next birthday was just in one week’s time.

Tessi didn’t have any big plans for her birthday; each year, her birthday was a pretty small affair. She only ever had a small party at most, and most years, not even that. Even for landmark birthdays like this one, which only came around once every ten years— where Tessi left one decade of her life and entered another— Tessi never had more than a small gathering in celebration. And sometimes she didn’t even do that.

These celebratory gatherings were small because Tessi’s life was small. She had very few things in it— even few friends— few things in it, besides her marriage to her husband Matthew.

Even with such a small life, she was lucky. Her marriage was almost the only thing in her life, but it was a very happy marriage, and it could support the strain of holding up the meaning of her entire existence; it could well support her life in the form of providing a purpose. She had a job— she ran errands— she did chores, had her few friends— but the meaning of life, for her, lay in being Matthew’s life, and she drew a lot of pride from that.

In all things beyond her marriage, Tessi favored simplicity; and so she appreciated the way her life could be reduced down, so simply, to her marriage. A happily married wife was just what she was— and nothing more, though she did more— and she liked things to be this way. She had no regrets about “only” being a wife— though if she’d had more friends, they might have judged her for it— but she held no self-judgement about it. Other people could fill their lives with other things, and do more than maintain and bask in a marriage, but all she wanted was to be Matthew’s wife. It fulfilled her more deeply than anything else ever had; she loved him; she sought nothing more from her life.

Outside of Matthew, she didn’t have many friends. Only a small handful— which necessitated her birthday parties to be small things; her thirty-ninth birthday party last year had only consisted of herself, her husband, and one or two friends besides.

But as she approached forty, Tessi felt satisfied with her life; it was full of meaning for her; and she knew this was more than some other people her age could say for their lives. She never forgot to be grateful, knowing that.

She’d had her hair styled that week— it had been growing a little long. Her hair was curly and red, and when it started to get too long, it looked a little unkempt; it was better to keep it shoulder-length so the curls would be manageable. It had seemed like a natural time to go for a cut, anyway. A new cut for a new year. A new cut, for a new decade.

Her breasts had grown to a C-cup in her adolescence and never grown any bigger afterwards— they were still that size now, and she’d never considered getting implants to expand them, either— she dressed modestly, even for parties, and already had prim outfit in mind to wear on her birthday.

One of the reasons Tessi didn’t mind living such a small life was that she was very shy by nature; so as a result, having fewer friends worked out just fine, in her opinion. Being with Matthew was all she really needed. Everything else beyond that was a bonus.

Their marriage was a peaceful one. They seldom, if ever, fought, though they had some basic incompatibilities they had to live with all the time. Their sex drives were very different. Tessi’s was very very low, and Matthew’s was very very high, but they’d long ago compromised into having sex infrequently, and making sure it was only sex in the missionary position when they did have. Everything outside of that was something Tessi found disgusting— so the missionary position was all she could tolerate.

Matthew was a bit older than her— that had been harder earlier in the marriage, but as they’d both gotten older, it had become easier. The differences between them had faded as they’d both gotten farther away from their youth. Now Matthew was in his mid-forties, ahead of Tessi who was only just now coming up to forty. Tessi appreciated Matthew as he was now, at his current age— but she’d known him at many different ages and appreciated each one for its unique attributes. She’d known him a long time, and they’d been married for most of it.

The largest marker of Matthew’s current age was his hair. It had once been so dark as to be nearly completely black, but that shade was leaving him now. His hair was now dusted with some gray.

Matthew was slim— had always been, never put any more weight on as he’d gotten older, the way some did. He was probably even slimmer than Tessi herself was, because he was so wire-y.

By nature, he was hungry for sex— it seemed to go beyond having a high sexdrive sometimes. He preferred blowjobs especially, but Tessi had never been able to really give these to him, even though he had been this way for as long as Tessi could recall. His constant hunger was a well-lived story, always familiar to her, something she’d lived through time and time again. She always felt a little sad to be disappointing him by failing to satisfy him sexually, but he always reassured her that he loved her just the same whether she satisfied him or not. That always made her feel a little better.

If Tessi thought about it, she really only had one friend, and that was Lanette. Lanette was a lesbian, and she was married to Bella. She was blonde, and a little younger than Tessi— only in her mid-thirties. Despite the age difference, she was Tessi’s very best friend. She liked sex, unlike Tessi, who did not, and sometimes talked about it at length. Tessi always tried her best to tolerate these conversations because Lanette was otherwise such a good friend to her.

Lanette’s defining trait was her kindness. She was so nice to Tessi, so considerate of her that at times it was almost sickening. When they were together, Lanette always wanted to be physically near to Tessi; and she often made excuses to stay longer than planned when they were in each other’s company— she willingly spent more time with Tessi than she even had to spare.

Tessi felt so close to Lanette that it often felt more natural to her think of, and call her, Lani— unlike with her husband, the other most precious person in her life. Matthew was Matthew, and calling him Matt would have felt wrong. But Lanette was Lani. They’d been so close for so long the nicknaming had just happened naturally; and had now happened so long ago Tessi couldn’t remember exactly when it had taken place. It had just arisen—just, so organically.

Tessi always got the sense that Lani wanted more from her what the two of them already had, but Tessi could never quite pinpoint exactly what it was that Lani wanted. She’d always thought that Lani would come out and say what it was that she wanted. So far, she never had.

If there had ever been a time for Lani to admit her want, Tessi would have thought she’d have done it a few years back when she’d married Bella. Tessi had been sure around that time that Lani would finally tell her what it was she was keeping back, but Lani hadn’t, so to this day Tessi still just didn’t know. But even though she was married, Lani’s attitude towards Tessi hadn’t changed even a bit.

Lani was chubbier than Tessi, though her breasts were smaller, and only B-cups. Other people in Lani’s life called her Lani too— Lani had a bigger life than Tessi, so there were more people she knew. But she always seemed to like it when Tessi called her ‘Lani’ best— seemed to like it even better than when her own wide did.

There was now only a week to go before Tessi’s birthday; and on this particular day, Tessi was feeling sad. Just a week before— and it was about ten o’clock in the morning. That day, she was due to pick up Lani from the train station. Lani had promised to come and visit the week before, when the countdown to Tessi’s birthday had sat at two weeks instead of one. These days— ever since she’d married Bella, really— Lani lived three hundred miles away from Tessi. That wasn’t a quick trip, but for other people, it would have been doable.

Lani could never seem to manage it. The problem with her was that she was always late— everywhere she went. Tessi hadn’t heard from Lani yet, but she was worried that Lani had been so late today that she’d missed the last train leaving for Tessi’s from the station.

Tessi was still sitting at the breakfast table, trying to talk herself out of her sadness— eating breakfast hadn’t helped and she’d thought it might— when her phone rang.

Tessi saw it was Lani calling— immediately wondered if Lani was calling with good news or bad; if she was calling to tell her that she couldn’t make the visit today.

Tessi answered the phone with a sinking feeling in her stomach.

“Hi, Lani,” she said. Her voice was falsely cheerful, the tone too hollow to be real. “How’s the train? Did you get onboard alright?” She was clinging to the fantasy of Lani arriving as promised, despite her misgivings.

She was only doing that because she knew the fantasy was about to be dispelled.

“Tessi,” Lani sounded a bit glum— “I’m sorry, but I can’t come today. I didn’t make it to the station in time. I missed my train, and there was only one scheduled departure to your town today.”

Tessi had a passing knowledge of the train schedule; she knew Lani was right. This was the one day a week that this was true.

Lani did sound genuinely upset about letting Tessi down. She was late, all the time, but she never seemed to stop feeling guilty about it when she inevitably disappointed the other people in her life as a consequence.

Tessi shook her head to herself, knowing Lani couldn’t see. “That’s really disappointing. I wanted to see you today; I wish you’d tried a little harder to make it to the station on time.”

“I know,” said Lani. Tessi could imagine her friend was shamefully hanging her head at that moment. “I wanted to see you too. I’m sorry I couldn’t manage it. But don’t worry— your birthday’s next week, and I’ll make sure I get out there to celebrate with you on that day. I’ll be staying overnight and leaving again the next morning, so we’ll have a little more time with each other.”

Tessi pressed her lips together, but didn’t say anything. She wasn’t exactly surprised that Lani had been late. Though Lani had promised last week she would come today, even at the time that she’d given that promise, Tessi had secretly expected her to break it. She knew what a hard time Lani had with scheduling her time.

She hadn’t admitted to Lani, but she’d considered today’s visit to be a test run. If Lani could show up on time for today’s visit, then next week, Tessi could count on Lani to show up for her birthday on time. If Lani could show up on time today, Tessi wouldn’t have to spend the next week of her life worrying about Lani missing her birthday.

This expectation hadn’t been fair— or even logical, but that was how Tessi had been thinking of this visit: a trial run for Lani. And even though Tessi had expected her friend to fail, she had still hoped, however foolishly— considering she knew who Lani was, and generally accepted her flaws in other circumstances.

But if this was a test, then Lani had failed, and it boded badly for Tessi’s actual birthday, and the visit Lani was supposed to pay her that day. And Tessi knew, with a new sinking feeling in the deep of her stomach, that she’d spend the next week worrying about missing the train on her birthday, too, like she had today.

This was her birthday week— she shouldn’t have to be stressing about things like this, but now she knew she would be. And even though she’d worry, she knew that deep down she’d be expecting Tessi to miss her birthday, even though Lani was promising differently now.

But no matter how many times Lani failed her, Tessi always liked to give her the benefit of the doubt again. She’d do it again today, too.

There had been no formal plans for Lani to come for her birthday before this conversation; and Lani was offering now to make up for missing her visit today. So Tessi couldn’t know if Lani would have offered to come otherwise. But even before this chat, Tessi’d had the feeling that Lani would try to come.

Lani usually did try to come for Tessi’s birthday every year. She’d been living in that same three-hundred-mile-away house for the past four or five years, and for Tessi’s every birthday during that time, she’d made the trip. And maybe the special occasion had been a motivation for her— she had not missed even one of those trips because of her lateness.

Before that, Lani had lived closer to Tessi, in the same town; she’d been present for all of Tessi’s birthday back then, too.

She’d only moved further away because of her marriage. Bella was from the town Lani had moved to, and Lani had gone to live with her instead of bringing Bella to where she’d been living. She’d done it so Bella could stay closer to her friends and family.

Lani’s group of friends had basically just consisted of Tessi, and her coworkers, and she’d been looking to leave her job for some time before she’d gotten married, so it had seemed like a good time to move. Tessi remembered Lani viewing it as an opportunity.

Even after moving, Lani had still gotten several visits in a year; despite the many more visits she’d missed. And she had, at least, never missed a single one of Tessi’s birthdays, impressive, given her chronic issues with time management.

Tessi had expected all along that Lani would try to come for her birthday as usual, but also hadn’t been surprised that Lani had failed to bring this up or plan for it earlier than now. It was just like Lani to wait until the week before, when her mind was on the topic, to make her plans; just typical.

Lani’s track record for Tessi’s birthdays should have given Tessi confidence— it was perfect— but it was her track record for lateness and missing other visits that concerned Tessi now. Lani had never missed a single birthday, so logically that should mean she wouldn’t miss this one either— but her stellar track record in this area didn’t erase her poor record in other ones. She’d missed a lot of visits over the years, and there was always a first time for every new occurrence.

Tessi just couldn’t trust her pattern of birthday attendance. This could be the year that Lani missed her birthday— and Tessi didn’t want that to happen. Forty was a special birthday. Tessi wanted Lani with her for it. Lani had been her friend so long, and knew her so well; had been her friend for almost two decades. She wanted Lani there. She knew Tessi better than anyone, after Matthew.

Tessi dreaded having another conversation like this one next week; dreaded the thought of being told that Lani had missed the train on the one day a week that it only ran once.

“Thanks for promising to come next week,” Tessi said at last. She tried to be cheerful again. “Seeing you on my birthday will be great; it’ll make the day feel really special.”

Better to act like it was something that was definitely going to happen, even if she doubted it deep down.

“I’ll be there for sure,” Lani restated. She sounded relieved.

Every time Tessi forgave her and gave her another chance made Lani so happy. It was always evident in her voice— each time it seemed like Lani thought she’d finally crossed the line, and Tessi wouldn’t forgive her anymore, and was always delighted when Tessi forgave her anyway.

Lani seemed to crave Tessi’s good opinion of her, wanted Tessi to hold her in high esteem. Tessi did, but sometimes she thought with a little annoyance that, if being well thought of was something so important to Lani, she should try harder to avoid doing things that would tarnish the way people thought of her.

It was odd, though. Sometimes it seemed Lani cared more what Tessi though of her than she cared about the opinion of her own wife.

Tessi hoped she really could count on Lani this time, that Lani would come through, as she had on all of Tessi’s other birthdays.

“So, I’ll see you then,” Tessi said.

“See you then,” Lani agreed, and both she and Tessi hung up the call at about the same time.

Tessi was still sitting at the kitchen table when the call was over, her empty breakfast plate still in front of her. Matthew was at the table too, reading the newspaper.

“That Lani?”

“Yes, it was.” Tessi said, without looking up. She navigated back from her phone app to her home-screen, then locked her phone and set it on the table.

“She make the train on time to come for her visit today?”

“No,” Tessi huffed, felt herself starting to frown. “She missed it. So she can’t come today. There’s only one departure scheduled to our town today, and she missed it. But she said she’d come for my birthday next week to make it up to me. She said she was really going to try and be on time for it. I’m letting myself get my hopes up— even though I’m fully expecting her to miss it.”

Matthew made a noise of acknowledgement. “I wondered if she would come for it anyway. She always comes out for your birthday. She probably still would have, even she’d managed the visit today. But she certainly leaves it to the last minute to make her plans.”

Then Matthew looked thoughtful, as he looked up from his newspaper. “She’s coming from three hundred miles away, isn’t she?”

“That’s right,” Tessi said, settling back in her chair.

“It might be nice to get her a present for her visit, then, since she’s coming all that way.”

Tessi reflected on what had been suggested. That did sound nice— it would be very hospitable of her to do it, and she always tried to be the best host that she could. Hospitality was something she took very seriously. That was just the way she’d been raised. Matthew knew that about her; had made the suggestion knowing she would like that.

She was so grateful for him.

“You’re right,” Tessi murmured. “I should get her a gift.” She became more excited the more she thought about it.

Matthew nodded. “You know, you could give her a wristwatch. Could give it to her right when she arrives— so she isn’t so late in the future. Maybe it will finally cure her lateness.”

Tessi laughed. “Giving her a present on my birthday.” It was a funny thought.

“If you give her a watch, it will serve a double purpose,” Matthew went on, undisturbed by her laughter. “It will welcome her for her visit, but it’ll help her with her punctuality problems. You can give it to her because she’s always late, but you can tell her it’s just a thank you for coming to visit. Or you can imply it’s a thank you for being on time and not missing the train like she did today.”

It was sounding more and more like a good idea, in Tessi’s opinion. “Yeah… yeah; that sounds good.”

Matthew could be so inventive sometimes… he always made useful suggestion, found good solutions even to true difficulties. It was very helpful to have a husband who was capable of that.

But there was one problem with Matthew’s otherwise great idea.

“I’ll be pretty busy this week, though,” Tessi sighed, realizing she wouldn’t be able to follow through. “I’ve got a lot of errands to run; I don’t want to be working on my birthday, so I have to get everything done beforehand. I just won’t have time to pick one up for her.

Matthew let go of his newspaper with one hand and reached across the table to set that hand over hers. “I can get it for you, and you can give it to her. Then you don’t have to worry about making time to get it yourself.

Matthew moved his hand back off of Tessi’s, retaking his newspaper.

“But where will you get it from?” Tessi asked, feeling curious now.

Matthew spoke as he read. “There’s this new watch, that’s connected to an app— I could go on the site, and order it for you.”

Tessi smiled. “That sounds great, Matthew. Thank you.”

Matthew reached down with one hand and withdrew his phone, made a few taps on the screen. He tapped the screen once more. “There,” he said.

He reversed his phone, and passed it into her hand, and she received it distractedly. He’d handed it to her more quickly than she’d expected him and had extended her hand almost without noticing that he’d wordlessly asked her to, in a quasi-dreamlike state that came easily considering how recently she’d woken up.

Matthew having put his phone in her hand allowed her to now see the page on its screen was displaying a checkmark.

The screen wavered then— and for just a second, she thought she saw the flash of a circle. Even seeing it so briefly made her just the tiniest bit confused. Just a small flash but something promising in it— something that promised more if she could just look at it, see it a little longer…

“The order has been placed,” Matthew added, jolting her from her reverie. Then he took his phone out of her hand. Then he put it away, and went back to reading his newspaper.

Tessi kept looking at him— feeling a little hazy just then. Matthew had just done something for her— taken charge—directed her. It made her feel soft and warm inside— she always felt a little lost without him, a little lost until he took control of a situation, or made a suggestion to her. She leaned on him for things like this often, as his wife— waited for him to tell her what to do, found it natural to listen.

She relied on him for guidance, relied on him to understand this about her. Being five years ahead of her in age, it had always been their pattern.

“Matthew,” she said— just that flash of a circle had made her curious— had made her want— and when she spoke now, her voice was too weak to sustain her a full tone.

“I want one of those watches too.”

Matthew locked eyes with her; there seemed something in his gaze that was promising too, and it drew her nearer, up into leaning over the table.

“I know,” he only said, cryptically. “But you won’t need one.” Then he looked back down and continued reading the article he’d started before.

Tessi spent her birthday week running her errands, going to work— looking forward to her birthday, but also feeling nervous about the train ride Lani would be taking that day. Her nervousness grew with each passing day, and by the time that three days had elapsed after Lani’s missed visit, Tessi was so worked up that she decided to call Lani again, wanting to make sure Lani knew just how much Tessi wanted to see her that day.

Calling Lani twice in one week wasn’t so outside of what was typical for their friendship. They only saw each other in person a few times a year. At most, usually about six or seven times, but they spoke on the phone at least every week, sometimes two or three times, so they never really drifted apart as friends or grew estranged. They’d been keeping up this level of contact ever since Lani had moved away.

Sometimes it was honestly easier to be Lani’s friend when they were only friends over the phone, and not in person. Lani always answered phone calls punctually. It was about the only time she was ever on time for anything. And whenever Tessi was talking to Lani on the phone, just making conversation, there were never any hard or sad feelings about Lani failing her, because when they were on the phone together there was nothing for Lani to fail.

Tessi loved Lani— she was her very best, and practically only, friend in life— but it was so hard sometimes to love someone like her. She could be so unreliable and flaky. It left Tessi feeling wounded more often than not. But she would try to trust her again. She always did.

Her fortieth birthday was coming up in less than a week now; she was excited for it, got more excited each day closer to it that she got. It wasn’t that her life was going to change— it would be the same at forty as it had been at thirty-nine— but it was Tessi’s standing policy that she always got excited for her birthday.

People who knew her well, like Lani and Matthew, knew this about her. There weren’t many people besides them who knew her at all, let alone well. As she contemplated calling Lani, she thought again how few people she had in her life. Herself, her husband, and Lani. To a lesser extent, Bella was in her life too. She was a sometime fourth attendee of Tessi’s birthday parties; all three of these people knew how Tessi felt about birthdays— Tessi wanted even more desperately, now, to spend her birthday with Lani and Matthew.

Not Bella— Bella’s job was very demanding. Of Tessi’s past five birthdays, the length of hers and Lani’s marriage to date, Bella had only made it to two. And Bella almost never came to visit. She just wasn’t as available for social things as Lani was.

But Matthew and Lani could be counted on. At least, she was still hoping Lani could be.

Matthew would be there for sure, she reassured herself. They shared an apartment. They woke up in the morning together; left for work together, and then both returned home at the end of the day together. Tessi had booked her birthday and the day after off of work— Matthew hadn’t— so on that day he would come home to her like always, and spend the evening with her. He would definitely be around on her birthday. It was unfortunate that her birthday fell on a weekday this year and not a weekend, but nothing could be done about. Her birthday celebration could happen just as easily in the evening.

Tessi still wasn’t sure if Lani would turn up or not— it was a long train ride, and there would still be only that one train that she could catch. At least Lani would make an honest effort— and maybe try just a little harder than usual, as she always seemed to for Tessi’s birthdays, but Tessi was still expecting Lani to miss it this year. Lani could be trusted to make an effort but she could not be trusted to be punctual.

It had only been three days since they’d spoken. She was just so worried about it, no matter how detached she tried to be. She wanted to see her best friend on her birthday— was that so much to ask? There were only four days to go, now, and then she would be forty. She’d leave her fortieth year, tick it over into possession, mark it by her age, and then embark on the first day of her forty-first year. She wanted Lani to be there to see it happen. She wanted it so badly.

One phone call hadn’t been enough. She would call Lani again, after all. She was going to do something about her worry today, instead of just sitting here in the morning before work, and feeling it.

She took up her phone, and dialed Lani’s number.

Lani answered pretty quickly, as was her habit.

“Hey, soon-to-be birthday girl. Are you looking forward to being forty? Just four more days!”

Clearly Lani was expecting this to be just a normal chat; and she’d known Tessi was the one calling because she must have seen her name on her phone’s call display.

“I am looking forward to it,” Tessi confirmed. “I get more excited every day. But I think I’m looking forward to seeing you even more, especially since I didn’t get to see you earlier this week. You’re going to get to the station in enough time to make the early train, right?”

Lani seemed to understand this was the real reason Tessi had called, once she said this; Lani’s tone shifted. “Yes,” Lani affirmed, seriously. “I booked the entire day off from work, and the day after too, like I promised— just the way you did, with your own work schedule. I promise, Tess. I know I’ve had a bad track record in the past, but this time, I swear I’ll arrive on time. I’ve never missed your birthday before, have I?”

Tessi smiled thinly when Lani promised. It was nice to hear— it did comfort her worry a bit— but after seeing Lani fail so many other such promises— especially with the memory of the most recent broken promise from just three days ago— it was hard to trust her this time. She’d made the choice to do it a few days ago, and even before this call while she’d been thinking to herself, but she had to do it again now, and it was still hard.

Privately, Tessi thought to herself that Lani would miss her birthday, thought it again, seemed to be thinking it compulsively of late. Lani would be late to the station, just like she always was, and would miss the train.

Lani was always late; why would it be any different on Tessi’s birthday? The past five birthdays Lani had made it were only flukes— she’d break the pattern this time.

It happened no matter what time management strategies Lani used; no matter which apps, alarms, timers, or watches— Lani could just never seem to be on time. She’d lost jobs for it in the past; when she’d wanted to change jobs before getting married, it had seemed a little funny to Tessi, throwing away a job that accepted her when she found it so hard to keep one because of her lateness. She hadn’t said anything about it, though.

And last year— on Tessi’s thirty-ninth birthday— Tessi remembered now— Lani’s attendance hadn’t been a credit to her; they’d made plans to go to dinner at a restaurant in Lani’s town; Matthew and Tessi had traveled to her; the plan had been the three of them would meet at the restaurant. Bella hadn’t been able to come, so Matthew had made the reservation in town for three.

And Lani had missed the dinner entirely!

She’d arrived to meet them just as they were leaving, having already eaten. They hadn’t eaten quickly, either. They’d waited an extra thirty minutes when the hostess had offered to seat them, and then had eaten a leisurely ninety-minute meal when they had finally sat down.

They’d often eaten ninety-minute meals when they’d first been dating; it had been nice to do it again. In more recent years, if they went out at all, they were much more likely to eat a sixty-minute meal, or even more likely, a thirty-minute meal at a fast-food place.

The two of them always wished and thought back to longer dates early on when they did, and discussed this. If only it could be ninety minutes for dinner like it always used to be— so it had been nice to have a leisurely meal together even without Lani. But they’d spent two hours total at the restaurant, in Lani’s own town, and Lani still hadn’t been able to join them in time.

Remembering this made Tessi feel more nervous again; but she knew Lani really would make the effort to get to her.

To be honest, Lani was so habitually late that it barely seemed like it was even her fault anymore. It seemed instead that all things, all forces of time and space and universe conspired against Lani to delay her, especially when she recounted the stories of what the hold-up had been any given time.

It wasn’t Lani’s fault. It was her nature. She wasn’t late for lack of trying. Things just always seemed to go wrong. And yet Tessi wished this time, just this time, that Lani could prove the exception to the rule and be on time— keep her birthday attendance pattern from other years.

It was a good thing Matthew had ordered a watch for Lani, really. Maybe this specific watch really could finally be the solution to Lani’s problem— trust Matthew to solve a long-standing chronic problem someone else had with just one simple action. She hoped it would actually turn out to work.

Tessi had been lost in her thoughts for a few minutes, and Lani had waited for her. She refocused.

“This is a big birthday for me,” Tessi stressed again. “Birthdays like these only happen once in a decade— a ninth year ticking over to a tenth; it won’t happen again for ten more years. And this is the only I’ll ever turn forty. So it would be really nice if you could make it to the station on time.” Tessi pressed.

Tessi had pressed, but Lani had not been offended. She knew she had a lot of trust to earn back when it came to her lateness.

“I get it, Tess. I really will try.”

Tessi brightened, forcing herself to perk up again. Lani sounded truly sincere, like always. Maybe this time her efforts would prove successful. It was almost her birthday, after all. She was inclined to be optimistic.

“Thanks, Lani! I’ll drive down to pick you up from the train station when your train comes in.”

“See you in a few days, Tess,” Lani chirped back. Then she ended the call.

As Tessi lowered her phone, she felt confident that Lani had understood just how much it meant to her that Lani arriver as promised. But it was a temporary relief. It didn’t stop her from continuing to worry throughout the rest of the week, worry about Lani catching her train. It was the only train leaving that day, she thought about that over and over, if she missed it again like last time, she’d have missed to one and only train that could bring her to Tessi’s that day.

On the morning of Tessi’s birthday, four days later, Matthew woke Tessi with a shake, then took her by the hand, and led her out of bed.

He had made breakfast for her, and it was waiting for her on the kitchen table.

When she finished eating, Matthew gave her a kiss on the mouth. “Happy birthday,” he told her. As he pulled back, he looked again thoughtful. “Lani’s present should be arriving today.”

A faint knocking was then heard— Tessi was still feeling a little distracted by her birthday kiss. The world around her seemed far away.

“Why don’t you go check and see if that’s it now?”

Tessi found herself inclined to do as Matthew said, felt a little dependent on him for direction as she always did. She rose and went to the door.

The delivery person had already disappeared when she opened it, but they had left their package behind, leaning against the base of the door. So when the door opened, the package lost its lean-support and tipped forward facedown onto the floor.

Tessi crouched down and picked it up. She went back inside, opened the package using the kitchen table for support, and unpacked it.

The watch in its package was easy to find, surrounded though it was by packing material. It had arrived already inside of a velvet case that was light blue in color, wide and square. She took the case out of the packing box, and set it on the kitchen table.

The case sat there between her and Matthew. She thought fleetingly of a similar one which had once held his engagement ring for her, a long time ago.

Matthew reached across, and opened the watch case for her, since she hadn’t been about to do it herself. She should have done it herself— it was always a good idea to check merchandise once it was received, so she should have thought to check it first.

“What a nice-looking watch,” Tessi said— and wished it was for her. She couldn’t keep the sadness out of her voice. “I wish I could have one too. Then Lani and I could wear our watches together, and we would match.”

“You might match anyway without them,” Matthew commented flippantly. He seemed to be watching her closely for her reaction. “Why don’t you take a closer look at it?”

Tessi felt a strong draw to the watch in the case, but knew she should not put it on— something about seemed as though it was calling for Lani, knew it should belong to her— and Tessi wasn’t her.

She did look more closely, as Matthew had suggested. She let herself touch it— wouldn’t let herself put it on. She took the pink latex material that composed the watch strap in hand, itching to fix it around her left wrist. But she held just back.

She fantasized about it, though. When she put it on, it would conform to her skin like nothing ever had… like it would never come off again… and when it registered her body heat, the watch face would immediately glow… and Tessi would recognize the colors it would show her from just that flash of a circle she had seen on the payment confirmation page Matthew had showed her four days ago…

But the watch wasn’t hers. She put it back into its case.

No longer touching it, or longing for it to be hers, she could appreciate it more deeply. The band was pink latex, she’d noticed before, and even now remembered the feel; a band with two ends that fastened together, and the watch face itself was wide and square. It was pink like the latex, but the face looked like it might up when activated.

There was nothing so obviously special about the watch—and yet, when Tessi saw it there again, sitting in its open case, she lost her breath for a moment.

It was—incredible. Alluring—amazing. A string of adulatory words were forming in her mind, but even as Tessi half-thought, they almost streaked past her as she looked down at it. She’d been thinking praise for an unliving, unaware thing that it didn’t need—only because looking at the watch filled her with such feeling. But really, all she wanted to do was look at the watch. She wanted to do that more than she wanted to think about it.

Thinking about it meant reflecting—meant paying less attention to what was in front of her, looking away to focus on it. She could be thinking about it or she could be present with it, without thought, just being in the company of it—and that was what she preferred.

The watch face lit up now—something was emanating from it now, and Tessi found herself affected.

She couldn’t understand what was happening, and she tried to. The watch was doing something that made her want to look—to look, and look and look and look. And when she looked, it was filling her with this deep sense of abiding peace.

There was no time displaying on the face of the watch—it was only showing a circle centered in its little screen—the outline of the circle was static, but within its borders, it shifted and wavered through a series of colors, and they were so bright they cast a spray of illumination outward—like the light that came off a tv screen, diffuse glow, there but almost not, escaping notice unless carefully focused upon... and Tessi couldn’t focus on that, couldn’t focus on anything, could only keep her eyes on the watch face itself, and not on anywhere around he watch face, to be checking for or watching that eerie glow.

It was... hypnotic... to look at it, Tessi thought slowly. All time felt slowed down, now. Seeing it made her drowsy. She’d slept a full night sleep but already felt she could sleep again, even though she’d been awake for less than hour. So... pretty... and colorful... so shifting... it was like watching water slowly ripple. It was water Tessi wished she could dive into, and she found her mind already was... the thing was... hypnotically hypnotizing her, and she thought, suppressing a giggle, because she didn’t know if Matthew was up yet—and wasn’t the kind to giggle freely, wasn’t quite comfortable with it—thought that she liked thinking of hypnosis now—of being hypnotized— she liked thinking the word over and over—hypnotic—hypnotic—hypnotic—it was drumming into her head—making her drowsier, but in a way that was so good it was almost like being drunk, and Tessi had very little experience of that at all. Just enough to make the comparison. It had happened once or twice in her adult life—and when she was a much younger adult—but she felt the same buzzing of warmth inside—she just wanted to sit here and feel it, and think, again and again, how hypnotic the watch was... she kept getting caught on the ‘puh’ sound in the word even when she was only hearing that word mentally—getting caught and stuck there, and seeming to freeze for a moment, to feel a little outside of time for just that moment, as if she was floating suspended free of it for just that moment of pause...

It took her far too long to realize that thinking the word ‘hypnotic’ might not have been all her own idea. But even when she did realize that, she found that it didn’t bother her at all. She didn’t care—even if what was the strobing of the circling color that was making her want to think that word, making her ingrain it in her mind and become more and more affected each time—she still didn’t care, because she liked the feeling that all of this was giving her. She liked it too much to worry what its consequence might be. She would just go along with it.

She didn’t know how long she sat there, but the thing that eventually roused was Matthew’s hand coming into view, reaching across the table to snap the case shut, and interrupt her view of the watch. Her eyes had been locked onto it— but now she couldn’t see it. This stirred Tessi, returned her to a state of mental focus inside, and she looked up at her husband. He had, apparently, decided that she’d looked at it for long enough.

Whatever her mind had just been doing, it had felt like taking a heavy nap. She was still groggy.

“Where did you say you got the watch from, again?” Tessi asked him. She felt vaguely that she had known this before, but now she’d forgotten. “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.”

She was thinking of buying a watch just like it for herself; even if Matthew had said before she didn’t need one.

Matthew straightened the collar of his shirt as he sat there.

“I opened up the app’s website online to place the order. But I think, after I leave, it’ll be time for you to take a look at the app for yourself.”

She seemed more receptive than usual to Matthew’s suggestion. She felt it slotting into place in her mind.

“Then after you’re done looking at it, you should wrap Lani’s watch up like a proper gift for her.”

“I will.”

Matthew pushed back from the table, and stood up. “You changed overnight from a thirty-nine-year-old to a forty-year-old. Don’t go changing anymore before I get home.”

He was joking with himself and it went over Tessi’s head.

“I won’t,” Tessi refused the implication. She’d affirmed when Matthew suggested a positive. Now she denied when he feared a negative.

But there was a glint in Matthew’s eye as if he knew something she did not.

Matthew leaned close over her. “I’ve got to leave for work now,” he commented, and kissed her hair. “But I’ll send you the link to the app by text, and you can order the watch yourself if you feel you really need to.”

Tessi smiled as Matthew pulled away.

He slipped his phone out of his pocket, tapped a few times on it again. “Now I’ve sent it,” he said.

He said nothing else, and exited the kitchen into the front hall. “Have a good day,” Tessi called after him. Then she heard the door close again, announcing his departure.

When her mind had caught up to what she’d been tasked to do by Matthew before he’d left, she stood and walked over to the couch. Then she took out her phone, and maneuvered to the text message conversation between her and Matthew. She tapped the link Matthew had sent, and it opened up the app for her.

At first, nothing happened. She’d expected that it would show the model of the watch he’d mentioned, but it wasn’t. The screen display was dark. But a few seconds later, the screen came to life. Then there was a parade of pictures to navigate girls—women posing for pictures. All of the women looked... dumb. There was no nice word for it. Their eyes were empty, their chests were large, and they all wore such blank expressions. Tessi couldn’t look at any of the images without judging them. They all looked like... bimbos. There was no other, no better word.

She scrolled until the pictures came to an end. Then the screen changed again—showed a static outlined circle, with the shifting colors held within. The one she’d only seen an afterimage of before.

A little notification popped up on Tessi’s screen, announcing that she had been switched to the app’s premium version, which was odd to her, because she had made no purchase. And then—the outlined circle came into full focus, and the outlined colors were displaying a pattern of movement... and Tessi felt herself sigh... so pretty... hypnotizing... her... again... like the watch... hypnotizing her again. It felt so special.

It was still displaying that circle of pulsing color. No, circle wasn’t quite the right word. It seemed to be constantly moving, in a shimmering shiver of rippling movement. Watching the colors shiver made Tessi shiver in her own body——cold because the thing had suggested her to be.

But the colors in the circle that shifted one to the other to the other, they were warm colors despite the shiver of their movement. Gold to yellow to orange to red, all the variations in between. The colors made her cold and then they made her hot. She had already shivered again—but there was a warmth starting from deeper inside her.

It took a long time for the thought to rise from her chest, where it started, to her mind, where it could be heard. She was thinking very slowly and the thoughts were starting deep. She shouldn’t be staring at the screen like this. It was doing... something... to her... if she looked away it would stop.

But even thinking this thought, though it had seemed to come from somewhere resolute and reliable within in her, was an annoyance. It distracted her from tracking the progression of the circles shifting, the way seeing it shivered warmth into her body. And when she thought such an obvious paradox it warmed her more.

It warmed her and the warmth was so sleepy and holding that she didn’t want to remember to look away. She wanted to keep feeling warmth.

There was something there, undeniably, that became clearer and clearer as she watched the circling transformation. Something that was becoming clearer to her as she watched. The watch that this site was for was the greatest watch on the market and she had to have it for herself. She wanted it to be her birthday present.

She was lost in the colors for a while. It was easy to get that way, with how constantly they were changing. Her mind had dissolved somewhere unpinnable, unknowable, unpinnably unknowable, and it was taking time to reform. And once reformed it was only to know how much she wanted dissolution again. Dissolution that once had felt like something good, something promising of more and she wanted the promise back, and the thing it was promising too, though she didn’t know what that was yet.

She wanted her mind to dissolve again, like it had done the time before, looking at the watch. It felt so warm... she was sinking in water sipping on alcohol, having downed a hot beverage. The heat was getting into her center and radiating outwards. She wanted more. It had so spread into her muscles... into her blood... now it was getting into her pussy too, and when there was warmth there, there was wetness pouring out of it. She was curious to see where this would go... she wanted to see more... it felt like her mind was melting again.

Tessi had intuitively sat herself down in the living room. That was where she still was now, sitting with her back to the couch and staring perfectly ahead. If she could have thought, she would have thought it was good she was sitting here on something soft, because it seemed like she’d be sitting a while.

But she couldn’t think that. She still felt all blank inside, like there was nothing there. Her mind had been shut off once by the movement of the colors, and it was still shut off, so she sat vacant, not noting so much as the passage of time, not even noting the sensation of sitting there on fabric and cushions, or the feel of the still air in her house. All of it was something to be oblivious to. She missed it all.

Slowly, she felt herself resurfacing, returning. When she did, it was with clear understanding of what had happened. Something was wrong— it was the first thing she thought once she was back to herself. She’d been without thought, without movement, without awareness for some time. Had sat blank and vacant. It had been ever since she’d looked at the app... she didn’t know why her mind had come back, or why she was able to think so clearly now, but she was taking full advantage of that fact, and also appreciating how clearly she was able to think after being unable to for some time.

It had started as soon as the app had gone premium... as soon as she’d seen the circle... or a few days ago, when she’d first seen the afterimage of it on Matthew’s order confirmation page. In watching it, the idea that the app’s watch was amazing had been implanted in it her. She just knew it as absolute truth. This was the best watch on the market; the watch, the only one that mattered; better than all its competition. This was irrefutable.

But her feelings about the watch had changed with the colors. She didn’t want it for herself, anymore. She wanted it for Lani, wanted to see Lani wear it on her body. And she wanted to keep watching the app herself—the app was more important than the watch to her now, and she had to keep looking. The idea of doing so had been implanted in her mind, and when she remembered Matthew’s urging to look at it, the impulse was too powerful to resist.

She looked back to the app. The circle it had been displaying had disappeared.

It didn’t seem to be doing anything now as she looked at it, but somehow it had some way of affecting her; just the way the watch had—Matthew had given her a command as she’d first looked at it, and it had seized total control of her mind. She’d had no choice but to look at the app after he’d gone. She’d pursued the completion of that command like something that wasn’t even human anymore—the hypnosis had done that to her.

She was still eyeing the app nervously as she sat there, holding her phone in her hand. This app had its own agenda, almost its own will. She didn’t know what else it might be capable of, what it might do to her. She was glad that for now it was dormant. Even her phone screen was not lit up—it had been displaying that circle of pulsing color in the center of itself before; if that circle had displayed itself again, she knew she’d be helpless to stop looking at it.

She should set her phone down now, while she was still herself, and while the app wasn’t doing anything. With the fingers of her right hand, she tried to press the lock screen button—if she couldn’t set the phone down yet, she should at least lock it—but she was so nervous that her fingers scrabbled over it, and she missed the lock button.

Maybe tapping one of her phone’s buttons had brought the app back to life, or maybe it had decided to come back on its own, but at that moment, it came back to life. When Tessi registered this, she startled in place so violently it was as if she’d been pricked by a needle. After seeing the app sit dormant, it was a shock to see it reactivate.

The colors pulsed again, beneath her eyes. What was it doing now? There was something in the back of her mind whispering, something that she thought now had been whispering all the time she had sat on the couch, shut off by the colors, and echoing there all the time she’d been awake since.

The colors were drugging her— intoxicating. Not literally, maybe, but the effect was so severe that it seemed equivalent. The app would change her—she didn’t know what this meant, but it seemed a programmed in message, something she was meant to know that had been prepared for her, and administered into her mind by the colors. It had been slowly introducing the drug of its presence into her body ever since she’d seen Lani’s watch. It was on a schedule—the schedule had been set by Matthew’s input into the app. He’d selected the plan for her before he’d sent the link—chosen the time she was meant to be changed—when Matthew had sent it to her, he had selected this time—this exact time—for this diabolical, malicious app to take its effect. She was thinking of it as so evil... thinking of it as so bad... that wasn’t a programmed understanding from the app itself... that was all her.

Tessi was too frightened to spare the time to feel and think betrayal towards her husband. She was more worried about what the app was doing now.

It had been slowly influencing her, getting itself into her head. If it really had been a drug, it would have been getting its agent into her bloodstream, but now the time for her change had come, and it had kicked into high gear. It had increased its brightness so its colors could introduce themselves to her brain in large quantities. All Tessi needed to do now was relax and let herself be changed. It was going to happen and it couldn’t be stopped.

Tessi tried to stand. With her eyes fixed on her phone screen, it didn’t make rational sense, but panic was making her confused—the colors were getting to her too—she wanted nothing so much as to run away. Wherever she ran the colors would run too—her phone was held in her hand, and she couldn’t seem to put it down. It felt like it had melded to her body—but she was in denial. Escape was escape. If she could just run, she’d be out of this experience. It wouldn’t be happening anymore; miraculously, her phone would be left behind without her having to set it down—could just let it go, and all this would be over. She could take the time then to think about how the man who was supposed to love her most in the world could do this to her.

But she couldn’t stand at all—the fear inside of her had disappeared. She just felt sleepy warmth flowing into her—literally, she imagined could feel the liquidity of the sensation inside her body, among her blood as if it were a real substance—it was warming her, giving her a buzz—doing more and more to her all the time—the screen of her phone lit up again, and it was showing its circle of color.

Immediately her eyes locked on to it. She could not speak, or she would have screamed. She didn’t want this to happen—the whispering was still in the back of her mind, reassuring her again and again that she was going to change now, that she wanted to change, that it would feel better, that it would be easier.

No, they were all lies!

She couldn’t understand why the thing didn’t just shut her mind off again this time, since clearly it could do that, but as soon as this was asked, the transmissions to her brain from the thing changed to accommodate her wondering, as if it was already tailored so well to her mind that it could predict her thoughts. It had put her to sleep to test her receptivity—but now it wanted her mind awake so it could be completely converted to its final form; it needed her aware, so it could carry out its nefarious purposes.

She felt the kind of emotion inside that would have lent itself to tears, but her eyes would not cry.

They were still on the spiral. The app had her body captive, but her mind was still free. She would fight it, she would prove she was strong enough, and then this crazy thing would eventually give up on her, understanding that she would not give in, could not be defeated.

Now was a good time to think of Matthew’s betrayal, now that there was nothing else she could do besides trying to wait the app out. It was good to think of betrayal because it gave her a fierce negative emotion that combatted against the settling warmth that was inside. He was her husband, and he had done this. What was he trying to change her into? What was she supposed to be? He’d given her a command and she’d had to obey it blindly—was that what she was going to become? A brainless, mindless, obedient thing? Little more than his slave? Why did he want that? She was naturally receptive to his requests—she always went out of her way to do things to please him, to do anything in her power to make him happy. She always had. After so many years of marriage how could he have this whole other side to himself she had never seen? A side that, clearly, didn’t care about her at all? He was indifferent to her as a person, if he could do this—only wanted to use her like a thing, strip her of her humanity—if he was trying to reduce her to the brainless thing she feared she was becoming.

She really wished she could be crying. The emotion had built so powerfully inside of her it needed to flow out, but it was trapped. The app had complete control of her body, even to her tear-ducts—no tears could fall. If she could have been in the shower—or if she could have stood in rain, though it was not raining right now— that would have been the next best option. Somewhere under water. She could not cry, but water moving over the surface of her body would have felt like other things crying for her—giving her water to run down over her surface even if she could not produce it from within. The shower would be crying tears onto her body for her. The rain would be crying tears onto her body for her. It would have given her at least marginal relief.

But the despair and the rage kept building and building. She tried to be grateful for it. It meant that her mind was not under control yet, even though her body was. She was keeping herself alert with it—it was keeping her awake, keeping her resisting, especially as the drug-like effect of the app was constantly being administered to her, and pulling at her from all sides within her body. Whispering how good it would feel to stop fighting—how good it would feel to surrender.

No, she cried in her mind again— the only place she could vocalize, the only place she could express. Her voice was under the lock of this thing too. Crying out in refusal at it made her more resolute in herself. She would not give in, would not even think of it. She would not even listen to the whispering, because listening meant allowing herself to be tempted, and being tempted might mean softening her resistance, which she would absolutely not be doing. She was going to defeat this thing.

The colors of the circle were... quite... catching, though. When she looked at them— and it was the only place she could look— she remembered how it had felt to be staring at the watch. It felt like that now, staring into the shifting pulses of color within the circle that moved ceaselessly. She felt she was in that moment again, when she had first seen Lani’s watch in its case— she felt warmth spreading physically through her body, but more than one kind of warmth was being given to her. She felt a new kind of warmth as she looked at the color, and this warmth was different. It was mental... an idea getting into her head and changing it. This warmth was sexual. The warmth had reached her pussy last time, eventually, but it was in a rush there, this time.

The colors pulsed. So did her pussy. The things the app was telling her was underlined by this sensation. She wanted to give in—she needed to give in, give up her mind entirely, and then the watch would allow her to change. She needed— She needed—

It wasn’t her thought. She knew it wasn’t. It sat at surface level, and she was still resisting below. There was a word for all of this, though, and there was a new pulse of warmth in the circle—and in her pussy—when she thought it.

Brainwashing. The app was brainwashing her. The watch had hypnotized her, but now the app brainwashed her. It wanted to change her mind, wanted to change her personality completely. It wanted to erase her, and it wanted her to enjoy the process as it happened. It seemed to have great physiological control over her now; it was using pleasure reinforcement to increase the effectiveness of what it was trying to do to her. Trying to use pleasure to make her want to give in and let herself be changed.

She felt so powerless as she sat there on the couch. The app was winding her like a watch gear. She was only a bit of clockwork that would be set right, tuned to the necessary alignment—

No, she thought again. The messages were becoming more insidious. She had been thinking in a way that was defeatist and despairing. That wasn’t her—the app couldn’t get her to give in yet, but it could try to soften her up. Was trying; if it couldn’t get her to surrender yet, it could instill defeat and despair, influence her in the direction of defeat and despair as it carried on its brainwashing.

Brainwashing. It was a word she had never thought before—it had to have come directly from the app, because she couldn’t remember the last time she’d heard it in real life. The word had been introduced by the app, and it seemed to want her to think it. Brainwashing—each time she thought it, the colors pulsed distinctively, and the pulse was a hot, wet sensation between her legs—a pulse there too that just—made her—want—to stir—

The app still had control of her body. Without her input, her hand was moving. It was pulling up her skirt, pulling down her underwear— now it had found her pussy, and her body sang when she touched it under the physical compulsion of the app. Even so, in her mind, she was still shrieking her resistance. No, no, no, she did not want this—she did not want to give in.

It did not matter that she did not want to give in, she was told now. She would be fucked until she did, fucked by herself, or her app-self—fucked into surrender, fucked into submission.

Her eyes were still on the phone screen she held in her left hand. It was her right hand between her legs, and she was right-handed. Her fingers were much too deft, slipping, and pulling and twisting and writing in wetness against warmth—now her pussy was slurping as her fingers wove a pattern that traced around her clit down to her opening, in past the ring of her entrance, deep inside and probing, then pulling sleekness, slickness, wetness back out and smearing it into the rest of the lubrication she’d already spilled.

It was mindless movement, a dance without thought. She should give in. She had to give in. She would. The fucking was going to make her. The fucking was going to make her crave the pleasure so much she was never going to be able to want anything else. Her right hand moved more frantically—the colors had changed the pattern of their pulsing. They had been flowing with a slow rolling movement, but as her hand had gathered speed, the pulsing had shifted to a quick strobing. The colors washed her eyes, washed her mind, washed her brain. That drug-like feeling inside her body did that too—so did the pleasure. She was being washed in warmth, washed in pleasure, and the central thought in her head was that she had to give in. She wanted to. Giving in would just be so hot, so sexy, would feel like this, but more of this. Would feel like this but feel like it forever.

She protested again—with less energy. The pleasure was enough to distract her away from Matthew’s betrayal; away from the things that had been sustaining her before. Her mind was growing tired under the continuous assault that was coming to her from all angles. It was so exhausting to hold up her resistance when the app was trying to so hard to make her give up—when the brainwashing—

She had thought the word again, and her hand quirked in time to the thinking of the word, scraping at the side of her clit, and drawing a howl from her body—she’d just been pushed into her first orgasm.

Her mind lost some of its clarity into that outpouring of release. She felt foggy in her head now. She had to be careful to think around that bombarding word. The thing the app was doing to her, the thing the app was training her body to want, to crave.

She understood what she would become—no, not what she would become, she wouldn’t become it, she wouldn’t, she wouldn’t—a sex toy. A mindless sex toy for Matthew to use whenever and however he wanted. An unthinking thing, an unthinking animal that only wanted pleasure, sex, that could only ever think of that; a thing with no dimensions beyond this.

This was renewed betrayal, but her body was so washed out she couldn’t hold onto it. But she’d thought—she’d always thought Matthew was understanding about her lack of desire for sex, thought he was accepting of the state of their sex life, respectful of both her consent and her needs. Now it seemed he never had been, if he had privately been plotting all this time to have her permanently changed into his live-in sexdoll, and had then jumped at the chance when he’d found an app that could do the job.

She didn’t feel much about it, even though she understood what a violation of trust and autonomy it was. Her hand was still moving on her, the colors were still moving for her as she watched. She should give... in... sex toys got to come, they got to come all the time—they never had to stop orgasming... sex toys never had to think, and it was so sexy to be mindless and unthinking, and it was what she wanted now... to be a doll... a bimbo doll... she should let herself be empty, a receptacle for pleasure or whatever else anyone wanted to put into her—she should let herself be emptied now, and let the pleasure take complete control of her. She didn’t have to think anymore, or decide anything anymore. The watch app could decide for her when there were no orders coming to her from outside—and when Matthew was there, his orders could decide for her—she didn’t have to worry about things that were hard, or confusing, or challenging anymore. She just had to be mindless—just had to be a mindless, sexy, sexdoll under control of the app on her phone, and her husband who could program it. Just a mindless, sexy, sexdoll with a body to match. And as soon as she gave in, she could get the body that matched her mind.

Didn’t she want to be a sexy sexdoll with huge bimbo tits? A huge bimbo ass, puffy lips perfect for sucking and licking at sex organs? She had a sexdoll’s mind—which was to say she didn’t have one at all—she was already a bimbo inside, she just needed to give in and fully accept her identity now. Just needed to give in and fully allow it to happen, so the transformation could take place completely. It would be so hot—she would come, and she would come, and she wouldn’t stop, and she could be passed around as a sex toy, person to person, whoever Matthew gave her to... drooling her mindlessness.

She gave in.

Then Tessi went off in search of gift wrap. A part of being a good hostess and a good gift giver was proper presentation. She wanted to make sure Lani’s gift was done up perfectly, just as Matthew had put in her head. She’d done the first thing he’d said. Now she would do the second. She forgot her phone on the living-room coffee table. Her mind was so totally focused on her goal that her phone was beneath her noticing it.

Three hundred miles away, Lani was in a scramble to make it to the train station. She was already running behind.

Normally, Tessi would have been texting her every five minutes to ask if she was on time, if she had left yet. She hadn’t texted at all today, and that was quite outside of normal for her. Lani wondered if this time Tessi really were trusting her. She didn’t want to disappoint that trust, but also couldn’t move any faster than she was moving. Though if she didn’t find some way to move fast enough, she’d miss the early train to Tessi’s and miss Tessi’s birthday entirely, which would mean she would be letting Tessi down when Tessi was counting on her. She still couldn’t find any way to go faster.

Tessi had gone up to the guest bedroom. She’d made the bed for Lani the night before and laid out towels for her and everything. Lani would be staying overnight, after all, then catching the train back to her home in the morning.

Normally, Tessi would have been thinking of marching her friend to the station herself tomorrow morning in order to ensure she was not late and could get home on time. She was not thinking of that this time. She had only come into the guestroom because she kept all the craft supplies in the guest-room dresser. Guests always hung their clothes in the closet; never put anything in the dresser, so Tessi kept it locked whenever there was anybody here. She rarely had people she knew over, apart from Lani, or on the rarest of occasions, Lani plus a Bella who’d been talked out of skipping a day-off so she could work. But Matthew had more friends than Tessi did; and they came more often than her two, and she always played good hostess for them as well. So she had hostessing habits.

This time, in preparation for her soon-to-be-arriving guest, Tessi unlocked the dresser and rummaged through its drawers. She found a small patterned box, small but just large enough to hold the case she’d brought up with her in her other hand. Something in her told her it was so, and she believed it. She looked next for wrapping paper, scissors, tape, and found each one in turn, seeking them out with singular focus and retrieving them like a programmed thing. Her brain had been turned off and her body moved instinctively without its input, guided by something else, the last thing she had heard, an order she had taken in to the depth of her heart.

“You’re still here?” Bella asked Lani in shock. After three years of marriage, she should perhaps have been less surprised. “The train leaves in fifteen minutes! If you miss it, you’ll miss Tessi’s birthday.”

Lani was trying to pull her way into a fancy blouse, but it had gotten snagged at her elbows. She tugged, hard enough to force herself into a hop.

“I know!” She groaned. Her overnight bag was still open, and she’d only just managed to hastily throw a few things into it before trying to dress herself in an outfit that was appropriately celebratory.

Bella gave Lani a patient look. A long suffering look. “Let me help you.”

Tessi was now sitting cross-legged on the guestroom floor with all necessary crafting tools around her. She put the watch case into the patterned box. She put tissue paper in around it, then lidded it. She next wrapped it in cheerful, colorful wrapping paper. She thought without thinking of the shifting circle and all its colors and shivered warmth again. She taped the paper cleanly with a well-practiced hand, and finally tied the ribbon around it with a flourish, for additional decoration. She stood, carrying the wrapped gift, and went back downstairs.

“Don’t bother saying goodbye, just go!” Bella said from the driver’s seat. “If you run, you can make it.”

Lani hadn’t bothered putting her overnight bag in the trunk. There hadn’t even been time for Bella to open it, she had been running so far behind. She’d just kept it in her lap, and now that Bella had pulled up right in front of the train station, Lani opened her door; Bella had driven there pretty riskily, and Lani hadn’t even worn her seatbelt. Now with an open door she could run right out with nothing holding her back.

So she ran— her overnight bag banged her legs. She made it into the train station— thank god she already had her ticket. She could still feel it in her coat pocket. Ran across the station to her train’s gate, and saw they were just getting ready to pull up the boarding staircase.

“Wait!” Lani cried, raising her hand, and ran the harder. They saw her; they waited; it was a bound and a leap up the stairs. On board, she showed them her ticket. The train was already rolling away. She heard the whistle blow and knew she was leaving; the train was humming and rolling now, taking the motion in stride and doing just fine with it.

Her ticket was in order, so they let her go to her seat. She put her bag in the carrel above, and flopped into her seat by the window. With a sigh of exhaustion from running so hard, she looked out it. The only reason she’d made it was because Bella had driven her. Bella was the only reason at all.

But she had made it. Now she wouldn’t have to disappoint Tessi. Tessi would be so happy she had arrived on time. This was one birthday of hers that could pass with no resentment, no hurt feelings. It was a relief, just knowing that.

She brought her phone out of her coat pocket, and texted Tessi to tell her she would be on time, and what time she’d be arriving at the station. Then before Tessi sent any reply, she let her eyes close as the train rode.

Once Tessi had completed her second task, Tessi picked her phone back up, and watched the app some more. She lost a lot of time that way—then at last, startled awake, and knew it was time to lock her phone.

Tessi felt a little bit more like herself once this was done. Not like her old self, but her new self. The self of her that was a slave; a sexdoll— Bimbo-Tessi; she knew she could still think and feel because her transformation was not yet complete—she looked forward, eagerly, to achieving completely mindlessness—to be completely bimbofied. She licked her lips in anticipation.

But for now, it was time to go. Lani’s train was arriving at noon, and it was already almost that time now. She needed to leave. Matthew had given her another command, incidentally. She was to go and pick Lani up from the train station—and take Lani’s gift with her. She was filled with joy as she thought that Lani was going to get to be a sexdoll too, a sexdoll slave just like her. She would be transformed just like Tessi had been!

Tessi made sure she’d picked up the wrapped gift from off of the low table in front of the couch, where her thoughtless body had left it before she’d sat down for further brainwashing, to have her mind reconquered. She grabbed her keys off of the hall table, and went out to the car.

It was a quick drive to the station, and Lani’s train had already just arrived a few minutes earlier.

It had been a long train ride, and Lani was clearly tired when Tessi saw her.

Tessi wanted to comfort her— to let her know that soon, she would never have to feel anything bad, ever again, because she would be a sexy sexdoll slave bimbo and sexy sexdoll slave bimbos never had to feel bad feelings like tiredness or weariness. But she understood it was important that Lani not suspect anything; she had to have the watch on her body before she could know anything about what was going to happen to her.

So Tessi made her best attempt at being inconspicuous. “Lani!” She called out like an innocent friend, simply excited to see her visitor. She waved to Lani excitedly from across the station, and Lani spotted her and smiled.

She was surely thinking that Tessi’s excitement was about the fact that Lani was on time, but in Tessi’s new mind, Lani’s chronic unpunctuality was almost irrelevant. It did have one use; like all the rest of her old selfish memories, presenting information that new Tessi could use in service of her goal. But it was no longer something that stirred any kind of feeling in her, and she frankly couldn’t have cared less whether Lani was on time or late. She was no longer the Tessi who had cared about such things.

She ran across the train station concourse to get to Lani as quickly as she could, and, as she knew the she herself would have done before, she wrapped her friend in a hug.

When Tessi saw Lani again up close, though, some of her old self came out from underneath the new self that had taken over. Tessi felt suffused with joy; now she was only reacting as she would have if she’d been her old self. It had been so long since she’d last seen her friend—over three months—and she was finally seeing her again—Lani had been on time after all. The two of them kept embracing each other, and Tessi couldn’t stop herself from snickering a little to herself. She was able to cover for that, and make it seem like it was a laugh of joy at holding her friend in her arms, but that wasn’t the real reason she had laughed. She was laughing because she knew she was going to give Lani the watch in just a second—and she knew that giving Lani the watch would be the very first step of her transformation.

Lani always seemed to take special delight in Tessi touching her. This hug was no different. It was the kind of thing Tessi had used to wonder about, but all mysteries had been run flat into slivers; bimbofied girls didn’t wonder about mysteries. Didn’t care. Tessi didn’t care, because a bimbofied girl was what she was now, and she perfectly exemplified her type.

Pulling back from the hug, Tessi kept up with her affectation. “It’s so good to see you, Lani. I’m so glad you’re on time!”

Lani smiled at her, shifted her overnight bag on her shoulder by the strap. “I thought you would be happy. Consider it my birthday gift. I did get you something else too, but we can say I gave you two things this year.”

Tessi smiled back as required. So far she was successfully navigating this— Lani didn’t suspect.

She registered that she also would have taken Lani’s bag for her, as her old self.

“Let me take that,” she said, in the same way she always would have done, slipping her hands under Lani’s overnight bag strap, and taking it. Lani gratefully let her.

She was actually glad Lani had been on time for one reason, she realized. It meant that Lani could be enslaved to her new future that much more quickly.

She led Lani out of the train station to where she had parked her car, and the two of them still in good spirits, Tessi started driving them back to her apartment.

As she drove, Tessi spoke up.

“You said you got me a birthday gift. I actually got you a gift, too, as a thank you for coming to visit,” Tessi said. She didn’t want to wait a second past necessary. It should be just in the glove compartment there. You should open it while we’re still in the car, before we get home.”

Lani opened the compartment, and took out the gift that Tessi had wrapped so carefully, started to tear off its paper.

“Tess, this is so kind... you didn’t have to do this!”

She’d gotten into the box, had reached the case. Tessi was watching with eager eyes, between looking back out at the road. This eagerness could have been excused as the eagerness of a gift giver waiting to see how their recipient was going to react. But only Tessi knew this understanding would have been wrong. She was eager to see Lani enslaved, like her, enslaved and brainwashed; she thought with gleeful anticipation that Lani would soon be going through the experience. It was all about to start for her, and it would feel so good. It had felt so good when it had been Tessi’s turn...

Lani opened the case— she’d discarded both box and wrapping to the floor of Tessi’s car, and only the case was left in her hands.

With it open, she looked in at the watch, clearly fascinated. “Oh,” she said, in genuine surprise when she saw the watch. Not even imagining that this was underhanded commentary by Tessi on Lani’s chronic lateness. She was apparently too stunned by the sight of the watch, its implicit beauty, to think of that.

Tessi glanced over to the passenger seat again from the road ahead—there was a look of clear fascination on Lani’s face, as if she found the watch so beautiful; as if she found it just a beautiful as Tessi had—they were friends, they had a lot of things in common, it might not have been strange for them to like the same thing, to think the same thing was beautiful, but Tessi suspected the watch—its connected app—would have the same effect on anyone who saw. It was special... inherently hypnotic... Tessi shook her head, she couldn’t start thinking that word over and over here. She was driving the car... she’d start slipping under that inherent hypnotic power again, just by thinking the word.

Tessi looked back to the road—but she kept glancing to Lani whenever she could safely spare her eyes. Road—Lani—Road—Lani.

Lani was taking the watch out of the box.

“Matthew suggested it to me,” Tessi explained, keeping up the pretense. It was barely necessary— Lani looked so snared it was hard to imagine her slipping the net for any reason.

“You should put it on,” Tessi said, cheerfully, trying to keep her voice from becoming too forceful. “I might get one myself, eventually. Then we can both wear them together, and we can match.”

Lani nodded numbly; this might have previsioned her fingers fumbling with fastening the strap— to begin with it was a broken link with two ends— but it never happened. Her fingers nimbly affixed the pink latex around her wrist.

Tessi’s eyes widened, and she couldn’t be sure that she’d really seen what she thought she’d seen. She had to suppress a shiver— the fastening had dissolved into one continuous pink latex band that was tightening around Lani’s flesh. It was conforming to her and she would conform to it; just as Tessi had conformed to brainwashing of her app. Perfect conformity. Perfect compliance. It was the truest joy.

Tessi looked Lani over again, but did not say what she thought out loud. You should wear it, so it can have complete access to your brain.

Lani had seemed dazed when she’d first worn the watch, but she seemed to rouse a bit— seemed to realize, too, that it was the watch that was doing to her. She wanted it off, that much was clear now. She was scrabbling at the band now, but she couldn’t tell where the clasp had gone. She must have been thinking that it shouldn’t be possible—that it couldn’t be possible there was no break in the band. It was one continuous thing, a bracelet, but Lani was in denial about this, searching for some way to get it off herself. She was likely playing back the memory of fastening the band up just a minute ago; but the opening had disappeared complete now.

At last it seemed Lani had accepted this— Fine, maybe she had just been misremembering; Lani seemed willing to grant this much, if her expression was anything to judge by. If it was a complete band, it was a complete band. She’d take it off that way. She next tried to slide her fingers under the latex, but it was so tight against her skin, she couldn’t get a grip under it. She pulled more frantically, but the watch didn’t move at all. It was squeezing her skin so tightly there— though it didn’t look like it was causing her pain—that her skin was bulging around the edges of the band.

The latex looked smooth against her skin. Tessi imagined it must feel pleasant.

Maybe her pulling at it had roused the thing, or maybe it was set on some kind of timer, but it was as she was pulling at it, the watch seemed to come to life again, showing the pulsing circle for Lani to watch as the car drove on.

Tessi saw it in Lani’s eyes— there was no long drawn out mental struggle this time. The watch took physical hold of her, and then it had her mind, and she was its slave. A slave to it an anyone, if they gave her a command. A true slave would never be able to resist. And that was what Lani was now. A true slave. Which meant she was Tessi’s slave, too, if Tessi commanded her.

The fastening of the pink latex wristband had definitely dissolved—and the band was indeed one continuous unbroken thing around Lani’s wrist. It had been tied on, but now it was sealed on, and it didn’t look like it would easily come off again. The thought of that was thrilling to Tessi.

Tessi looked into Lani’s eyes again. She had entirely been consumed when she’d given up fighting to get the watch off, but now it looked like she was trying to fight her way back out of it again.

“I... was always a little in love with you, Tessi.” Clearly Lani seemed to think making confessions and tapping deep into strong feelings would help her hold onto herself, and resist the watch’s brainwashing pull. Tessi had tried that too, at first, when she’d been trying to fight the app. In the end it hadn’t worked, but she didn’t bother telling Lani this. She’d learn it for herself soon enough.

This was the answer to the flattened mystery, but meant less than nothing to Tessi now. She wanted to be fully enslaved, wanted Lani to have that also, and she wanted her body to change and reflect her enslavement too. It was all she wanted; confessions like this were meaningless now.

Tessi remembered how good it had felt to be fucked into submission by the app, was almost envious of Lani for now having it happen to her because of the watch. Lani was not touching herself, and Tessi wasn’t touching her either, but from the look on Lani’s face, Tessi knew the watch was triggering orgasm after orgasm inside of her. Lani’s whole body was shaking with suppressed arousal. She might have been coming, but she was trying her best not to let it show.

It once again didn’t matter. Tessi knew Lani would not be able to resist for long. She tried speaking again to put off what was inevitably going to happen to her.

“I never told you because I knew you because I knew you would never feel the same... I found Bella... I love her too... I had to move on... I couldn’t always be waiting for you when I knew you would never love me... but I’ll always be in love with you... at least a little... no matter how much I’ve moved on and who I’m with... or if you’re in my life anymore... I...”

She’d lost her concentration. It was irrelevant, Tessi thought again, under the dictation of the app, though it was not actually physically present with her. Slaves did not love, did not love anything but obedience itself and the pleasure that came from it. None of this would matter in a few minutes.

Lani’s breathing became a little heavy. She had nothing more to confess, and so no further anchors to keep her chained to her resistance—her eyes had become unfocused, and turned just the slightest tint of pink—Lani’s tongue lolled, too, and Lani drew one leg up for a second, as if trying to shift away from some source of discomfort.

Then she sank back further into her seat as she settled into the acceptance her own bimbo body, and didn’t try to fight the bimbo-brainstate any further.

Tessi remembered how it had felt when it happened to her. Brain cell after brain cell dissolving away, though she hadn’t understood at the time that was what the warmth had been doing to her... point of IQ after point of IQ dropping slowly with each heavy breath, each new injection of arousal. It was like a drug, and soon Lani would be craving it—a dot of drool was spotting Lani’s lips... the dot turned into a stream, and fell to Lani’s breasts... Lani gasped for breath as if looked like her body was shifting a little—that still hadn’t quite happened to Tessi yet... but Lani’s eyes were, undeniably, taking on a doll-like quality—her lips were plump and the streams of drool were becoming more constant; Lani’s tits were bloated, and Lani gasped again under the strain of her chest expanding—so substantial, now, so huge and heavy.

Lani pressed her back against the seat. She was getting taller in the car, too, the seat of her ass inflating her upwards—the drool was streaking her tits completely now, and her breasts had grown so large they’d broken Lani’s bra, popped her shirt. Her hair was turning pink—and her eyes weren’t anywhere close to the natural color they had once been. Now, they were completely pink, just like the band of the watch, just like the screen of its face behind the circle that still pulsed color.

Lani got her leg up, pressing her foot against the seat to force her body back further, shimmying her hips, wiggling her chest as if savoring some feeling within it. She croaked strange sounds as if she was trying to formulate some kind of response—trying to use what little use of her brain cells that she had left—to say something, anything to Tessi—but after much struggle, the only thing she managed was a single breathy whispered sentence.

“Feels... good... Doll... feels so good.”

She only thought of herself as a doll now—that spiked Tessi full of fresh arousal, and she was lucky that they were only a block away from home, because Tessi was overcome with the desperate craving to fuck Lani right then and there.

It looked like the watch had done its job—the way Tessi had hoped it would, the way she had wanted. Goodbye to old Lani—the life she’d lived before was done now—now she was a living sexdoll, and thus she would remain forever—and it looked like the only she felt about that was enjoyment. She was clearly dripping lubrication onto Tessi’s passenger seat, and her thighs kept slicking together—the only sound apart from the heavy gasping and panting that was still coming out of her. Her pink eyes were crossed—her tongue was completely out, dripping even more onto her chest then before, and it looked a little longer than Tessi remembered—now Lani’s purpose was only to be a come receptacle, to take it in her pussy, or in her mouth to swallow it down; and she was filling Tessi’s car with the smell of her sex—it drove Tessi almost crazy with the desire to fuck her. She knew Lani was destined to take in come now, from everyone, but she wanted Lani’s first taste of it in her new life to come from between her on thighs.

Impatiently, Tessi sped the car into the parking garage of her apartment building, and hastily, a bit irresponsibly, rushed her car into her parking spot.

“Come into the building now, Lani. We’re going home.”

“To the... building...” Lani echoed. Her body followed Tessi out of the car even as her mind lost itself.

Tessi thought of the special joy Lani had felt when accepting Tessi’s gift. Another part of that flattened mystery. Receiving anything from Tessi had always been favored by Lani over receiving anything from anyone else. It didn’t matter why now. Lani wasn’t that person anymore either.

Tessi wondered, idly, as she led them up the elevator, if Matthew had set the time for Lani’s enslavement to happen instantaneously instead of on a delay as Tessi’s had done, when he’d set hers through the app.

If he had, he’d had his reasons. She would obey Matthew always, and everything he said and did was always just and right. She just wanted to serve him, serve him semi-consciously until she could be completely brain-wiped. Brain-wiped and with the perfect body he wanted. Because as a totally mindless bimbo, a mindless, brained-slave, she would be even better able to serve him still.

The elevator reached Tessi’s floor. She was home, and she’d brought Lani with her; now she never needed to leave home again, or remember how to do or be anything in public. Her transformation could start in earnest, just in time for Lani to join her.

She guided Lani down the hall, inside to her apartment— the watch case had been forgotten in the car and neither woman cared. Lani’s bag had been left in the car too— that didn’t matter to them either.

What was important now was that they got inside, and got their hands on each other.

Tessi felt her mind being wiped out again. It didn’t matter for her to remember how to drive a car any longer, or how to comport herself in public because she wouldn’t be going back there. So her brain was drained of this knowledge; she became even more brainless, closer to the mindless perfection she knew she was rapidly approaching all the time.

Once inside, they didn’t even have time to make it back to the bedroom, just fell onto each other in the middle of the hall floor rutting together, Tessi humping Lani’s cunt hungrily. The watch and app together had them both synchronized in perfect chronology, and they were winding... and winding... tight enough for the clockwork to burst...

They humped more desperately, and Tessi had to be the one responsible for undressing them. Lani was too empty-headed already. Tessi got them both naked, then went back to humping, smushing her streaming pussy into Lani’s.

“Dolly... feel... g-good,” Lani said again, barely able to speak. “Dolly hap—happ-pap-pappy.”

It took Tessi a minute to understand, through the fog in her own mind, that Lani had been trying to say the word “happy.” But as her doll-self now, Lani seemed barely able to use language at all—too dumb to even speak normally. She was just a dumb dolly now who couldn’t even talk, but still she was trying.

“Dolly... comed... wants to... comed...” Lani insisted, with totally incorrect grammar. The words she used were simple—some of them were even wrong—it made her difficult to understand. Tessi had to concentrate so hard on the context to even figure out what Lani meant.

When Lani was not failing at speech, she was giggling instead. Like she could hear, on some level, the mistakes she was making, but they were only funny to her—she giggled harder when Tessi rode her, giggled when she talked, giggled when she felt pleasure. Giggling seemed to be her permanent state of mind. It was a happy sound that Tessi appreciated.

Tessi humped Lani with more insistence, then shifted them around so her lips were to Lani’s pussy, and crushed her own down against Lani’s mouth, wiggling her ass to grind it against her.

She started licking Lani punishingly, a tonguing so rough that even for a well-practiced, sexually-active lesbian, it had to be a bit much.

Tessi felt something happening in her body, then. Her breasts were tingling and simmering with pleasure, completely full of it— her lips and ass-cheeks too. It was warm like everything else the app had done to her.

Tessi had to let the pleasure out. Mouth to lips to tongue, then pouring it all into Lani, who started bucking under her. The app watch still working on Lani’s mind even, winding her into alignment and Tessi was working on her body as the app continued to work on Tessi’s body even all this time later. She felt her breasts growing. They were pushing her up off of Lani’s body as she was lying on it, pushing her up higher and higher.

At the same time, her pussy was being crushed harder into Lani’s face as her ass-cheeks began to weigh it down as they plumped out.

Her lips were plumper too, added more pleasure to everything else Tessi was feeling. Her tongue was more sensitive, and it felt so much better now when she pulled and sucked with her lips. They were bimbo lips, it was a bimbo ass, bimbo breasts... she was a bimbo.

Lani moaned under her, and went limp, having come again. Tessi could feel Lani’s body changing beneath her a little more too, but she had shuddered and gone boneless. The majority of her changes had happened in the car, but she was growing just a little more now. She was still shuddering. She had come her mind away, and now as Tessi looked over to Lani’s face, she saw Lani’s pink eyes looking back at her, wide with pleasure. Lani was smiling a doll’s smile, and when she noticed Tessi looking at her, she started to giggle again.

“Dolly felt... g—g—g—”

She couldn’t even remember the word.

Since Lani had come, she now freely started to lick Tessi, her wrong words and giggle now muffled in the folds of Tessi’s pussy.

Tessi’s body was already complete. Her mind was the last thing that was left to go.

With Lani’s brainless licking, it didn’t take long. Soon Tessi was shrieking her pleasure, and as she came, she felt her mind draining away, going away to nothing.

What was left behind when everything else left was laughter. Tessi understood now why Lani had been laughing so much. Everything was so funny—Tessi giggled and giggled in response, and she shimmied her shoulders, making her huge tits jiggle on her body. She tried to think in words—but there were so many words missing from her head. When she was able to find any, they were wrong words, like Lani’s had been, except she couldn’t even remember that now... she giggled again, harder. Jiggly tits were a funny feeling—she jiggled more, laughed more—felt there were even fewer words in her head and then laughed again. When she laughed it seemed to drain her more—when she giggled, it seemed to drain her more. All of it made her so happy.

Tessi came again, and all her thinking stopped. She couldn’t know it, but her eyes rolled back to showing their whites, too, and she started to drool heavily.

The two brain-wiped bimbos lost themselves to pleasure, only deepening their dumbness with each consecutive orgasm. Each one wore nothing; Lani had her watch on still—and Tessi had nothing on at all l— and they writhed and fucked on the floor, oblivious to everything around them, to themselves, to each other; thinking nothing; perfectly empty headed, just coming and coming and coming. Giggling; jiggling; thinking nothing, fumbling with wrong words when they tried to at all.

The two of them were having a great time together—Tessi’s mind resurfaced just a little from oblivion. She couldn’t remember ever having enjoyed sex so much. Couldn’t remember enjoying anything so much as she was enjoying this. It was a whole new level of enjoyment; the joy each one felt, the pleasure, as slow transformations took hold of each of them, body and mind, making their permanent changes to them, making them so they would be mindless bimbo sexdolls forever, all the rest of their lives.

This enjoyment faltered, and halted though. Tessi realized what was happening, properly—she woke out of the hazy dream holding her mind, and actually understood that hypnosis—brainwashing—being brainwashed into a bimbo—bimbofication was not what she wanted.

She pushed Lani back, but this only seemed to force her to transform more quickly.

“Come, Tessi, no stop,” Lani said, seductively, though the words were complete nonsense. “Dolly wants fuck—Dolly wants fuck more—” the words were a moan, and unlike before, hearing Lani moan now led to the memory of hearing Lani moan all throughout the time they’d been fucking, before Tessi had come back to herself.

Tessi shook her head—tried to fight back—but Lani was moving against Tessi’s body, and it felt so good Tessi couldn’t help it.

“You has sex with Dolly now,” Lani pressed; Tessi was still too receptive to commands, even when they were incorrectly spoken, too confused to remember how to resist. She started having sex with Lani again, and this time, part of her mind stayed with her. She was able to take things in, this time, to be aware of more. She noticed that her own breasts had grown enormous when she hadn’t been paying attention—and her ass too, lying on the floor, even just on her back, felt different now that she had different proportions.

Lani seemed to be turning into something different again.

Her eyes were not pink anymore. They were mindless—and she truly looked like a doll now, almost plasticized, she seemed so manufactured, even though the quality to her skin had not changed. It felt soft against Tessi’s, not plasticky, but it looked that way—her expression was innocent with doll-like innocence, but it was a lusty expression, too; Lani’s lips were soft when they kissed on Tessi’s body; and Lani’s own body was so warm against her.

When Tessi got her fingers into Lani’s pussy... they just seemed to wander there on their own... Tessi could feel how tight Lani was...

Sex had never been so satisfying as it was now... Somehow, there was something uniquely gratifying about sleeping with a mindless slave... sleeping with a mindless slave, knowing Lani would give Tessi any and all pleasure that she wanted while she was still able to think... afterwards, Tessi would be a slave just like her.

But until then... for this moment... Lani was in Tessi’s power, even though it was borrowed, and she was going to have to give it back. She had to obey...

Her eyes were facing up into her head—showing themselves to be completely white... her tongue was out again, drenching them both in drool that never seemed to stop, but the drool looked different now that Lani had mutated more. It was white, opaque—it looked almost more like come than drool now, so if Lani’s mouth was pumped full of come and dribbling out, she would have in the end looked about the same... it made Tessi’s skin tingle when she felt the drool get on to her.

Yet Lani still seemed like her doll-self; she looked mindless, but she was still laughing; looked mindless, but never stopped trying to talk in the incorrect way she’d taken up.

Tessi caught on the sight of Lani’s eyes like she’d caught earlier on the word hypnotic, and found herself going thoughtless and blank again—this finally caused Tessi to panic; but she couldn’t prevent her body from starting to feel more and more horny all the time. As much as she wanted this to stop, to save herself before it was too late, she also didn’t want to give up the pleasure and happiness she was feeling. She could tell that she herself was transforming more and more. Soon it would be too late for her.

She couldn’t stop it, though she tried. She felt it becoming harder to think. This was like when she’d transformed earlier, only worse. Her mind was draining away, one brain cell at a time. It was happening for real, this time. She wouldn’t resurface again, or be capable of panic anymore. Her IQ dropping, dropping... she felt her own eyes turning up—

“No... I don’t want...”—she was finding it harder to concentrate. “I no want... I want not... not want... not wanting...”—she couldn’t quite remember how to string the words together. It felt familiar to her, but it hadn’t happened to her before... this had been what had happened to Lani... she was turning to a dumb dolly just like her, talking the same way.

Tessi thrashed, shook her head. She didn’t like it. She didn’t want it, but she didn’t know how to say that anymore.

“Bad... not... dolly bad... dolly b—”—she couldn’t finish. Whatever dumb words she’d been trying to speak, they were forgotten now... in this final sentence, her mind had dissolved completely, and she had sunk into total mindlessness.

Tessi was drooling too now. Her head was completely empty—she was once more mindless bimbo sexdoll. She’d fought so long and hard, but in the end, it just hadn’t been enough. She’d been no match for the app, for the watch, for Lani. She was a bimbo, now, permanently, and no longer even able to realize that for herself.

She drooled more—drooled in lust. She only felt the need for sex, for more sex. She was fucking Lani but it still wasn’t enough. She fucked her harder. Fucked her more but was still hungry and desperate for more after this. She moved against Lani with greater impatience without even knowing she was doing it. Lani did the same.

It was around this time that Matthew arrived home from work; it was late at night when he got back; he found his two sex slaves waiting for him just as he had planned.

The sexual energy in the apartment was palpable when Matthew entered; he saw that Tessi and Lani had both already gotten started together.

His two sex slaves waiting for him. He didn’t want to waste any time before trying them out, either. He pulled his cock out, dropping his pants down and then roughly pulled off his shirt. He pulled the two bimbos apart, and they took his guidance as they had to: Lani’s mouth was open and waiting for him, and he plunged himself into it. It was so hot and wet around him once he was encased in it, and Tessi was still lying down. Matthew pulled himself forward, Lani still hanging around his cock by her mouth, and Matthew started licking at Tessi’s engorged pussylips.

Her body was perfect—and she was drooling and wide-eyed, but the fact that she was letting him do this might have been the greatest sign of Tessi’s change, the greatest proof of her transformation. Matthew was happy about all the other ways Tessi had changed, too, of course, but he thought that this might have been his favorite.

He’d always wanted to give Tessi pleasure like this—now he licked at her like a dog—but Tessi had always found sex repulsive. She’d barely tolerated missionary intercourse, but had been actively sickened by everything beyond it, even when she was the one in the receiving position.

Now she could receive, and she was eagerly doing it, a bimbo who had been designed for this purpose, and Matthew took special pride each time he made her come. Her body had rarely if ever been capable of orgasm before, but now it could, and it was all it did. Matthew was happy to be able to fuck his wife like this now.

Lani’s lips around his cock were a special treat too. He’d use Tessi’s mouth for it later, make her suck him off in just the same way. There was a specialness in the knowledge that Lani was sucking him, too. Matthew knew from Tessi that Lani had never been with a man, and if she had still been herself, she would have never willingly done this.

But she was sucking him with abandon, now, like a true pro, and showing no reluctance at all. She was a slave now. It made sense. Slaves would fuck and suck and lick anything that was put in front of them. Tessi never would have willingly fucked a woman before, either, but as a slave now she had no such inhibitions. She’d clearly been fucking Lani for quite some time before Matthew had gotten home with no reservations at all.

He fucked for a while there, as he licked between his wife’s legs. When it was so hot that Matthew couldn’t stand it anymore, he sprayed his come into Lani’s mouth, and she received it like the greedy come-whore she had become. There was too much of it—Matthew had been way too turned on, and he’d come much too hard. Come was dribbling out—mixing with Lani’s saliva—both were so similar in consistency that one was hard to tell from the other.

Even having just come, Matthew still wasn’t anywhere near to feeling satisfied. His cock hadn’t even completely deflated—he moved from his cock from Lani’s to settle between Tessi’s legs. Then he started driving into her pussy. Her eyes were rolling up for him again, and her mouth drooling.

From Tessi’s perspective, she felt even greater joy when she felt a cock penetrating her. She couldn’t even know who it belonged too—only knew how good it felt inside her. She was a doll; meant for sexual use like that. Meant to be filled with come, or cock, or both, and she was doing just as she was supposed to. It was almost more satisfying than the sex itself.

Matthew shifted Lani’s body with his hands, getting her positioned above Tessi’s face—Tessi took the fucking, she was meant to receive pleasure, but to give it too—she started licking frantically at Lani as soon as there was pussy there to lick. It was the most delicious taste she’d ever had in her mouth. She never wanted to stop tasting the taste of pleasure coming out of bodies. She licked more hungrily. She would always be hungry for this.

Her body was moving too fast, out of her control, heaving up and back down again around the cock that was inside her, and with each pumping, her chin tipped up again so she could lick Lani with renewed dedication. She had never known pleasure like this could exist in her body, before, but now it wasn’t even special. She was a mindless slave—this was how mindless slaves felt all the time; there was nothing atypical or otherwise noteworthy about the feeling.

The pleasure came into her body even through her lips—they were oversensitized like all the rest of her. There was no part of her body that was not feeling pleasure, skin moving against skin, lips moving against skin, cock moving inside, her tongue in Lani’s cunt-hole—everything was only physical sensation now, and those were the terms that Tessi thought in now.

Lani was having a similar experience—there was nothing for her to do, no way for her serve, except to receive what was being done to her. The insistent licking that drove her to one orgasm, two, three... they didn’t stop, just kept happening, until it seemed Lani was in the grip of one continuous orgasm that never let her go. She bucked on Tessi’s mouth—her pussylips ached, her cunt throbbed—and then when it throbbed, Tessi’s tongue plunged into it again, penetrating it softly, licking around inside her entrance—fluttering there against walls that were already fluttering on their own.

Lani twisted and thrashed, but she was perfectly obeying as she should be, lying there and taking the pleasure like a good dolly—she was so overstimulated at this point that it would have hurt less if she’d stopped, but she would never stop until someone stopped her—she didn’t want to stop, didn’t want anything, because she didn’t think. She just needed. She just needed so much and she couldn’t express it, so she just had to thrust up off the floor more desperately towards Tessi’s mouth, the source of all pleasure for now until a new source took its place.

Lani squirmed more—Tessi squirmed with her. Matthew was fucking her even more roughly, if that was possible—but a bimbo doll like her would never complain; couldn’t remember things like discomfort even when they started to be experienced in her body; every something like that tried to start inside her, the pleasure came to replace it, and it was forgotten before it could be observed.

Matthew couldn’t believe how good it felt to fuck Tessi as a mindless slave—no sex had ever felt so wonderful, and no fantasy ever had either. He knew—Tessi had to obey, wanted to be—she was perfectly mindless. Even when he’d planned this out before he’d never imagined the experience could possible exceed the fantasy, but somehow it had. He came a second time, but still wasn’t satisfied. They were his sex slaves now and he would keep using them.

The three of them kept fucking each other, changing positions around. Tessi and Lani fucked each other—Matthew watched when he needed a break. Then Matthew would fuck one or the other, or one and then the other in rapid succession. For a while he had them lying next to each other—would get his cock into one, then pull out and thrust into the other—then pull out again, and drag his cock across one’s body and then the other’s until he was able to reach the other one’s pussy. He liked the way they shivered and quaked and the floor, the way they were so very responsive to his every touch.

At last, when Matthew had had his fill, he pulled the two girls apart from each other, and each one understood that it was time for them to stop.

Matthew went to find Lani’s purse at that point; he fished into and found Lani’s mobile phone.

He went back to Lani, and instructed her to enter her passcode. She did this without hesitation, and then scrolled through Lani’s messages to find her conversation with her wife.

He navigated away, and found the link for the bimbofying app, then went back into the messaging app. Posing as Lani, he sent link by text.

Something fun I thought you might like, he typed. He scrolled up to read the previous few texts first to try and see if he could get the word choice and voice of the phrasing right—make it accurately sound like Lani.

Then he sent a second text, telling Bella that “Matthew” and it felt a little strange to refer to himself in third person for that moment—that Matthew would be traveling to her for a visit.

Matthew was less worried about how strange this second text might have sounded—he knew that Bella would click on the app first, and by the time she read the second message, she would know not to question anymore.

Then Matthew locked Lani’s phone, knowing that 300 miles away Bella would already be staring with unfocused eyes at the app as it began to hypnotize her. He put Lani’s phone back into her purse, then guided his two bimbos out of the front hall where they had all so vigorously fucked. Just thinking about Bella getting hypnotized... thinking about her being brainwashed into a bimbodoll sex slave made Matthew so horny that he already wanted to have sex again.

He led his sex slaves into the bedroom again, and started this time by fucking Tessi. Soon enough he was fucking Lani again—then Tessi—then Lani—they were his sex slaves and he could use them. His sexual appetite would never have to go unfulfilled again. He could have constant pleasure, constant satisfaction from any one of the three women who would now belong to him. He was so looking forward to that.

* * *