The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Waisting Time

This story is fiction, and though some elements people might find arousing, if this occurs in your daily life I recommend you seek help. No characters in this story are representative of any person living or dead.

Billy Anderson made his way into the crowded elevator. His large backpack bumped into the people in suits around him. They looked peeved at Billy, dressed in his everyday clothes: jeans, t-shirt, sneakers. But Billy was a bicycle messenger, and while these suits were sitting in their climate controlled offices, Billy was pedaling through the rain, snow, or whatever cold and rainy weather nature saw fit to give.

He pressed seventeen and the elevator doors closed. Visage was the name of the company written on the package before him.

He had heard it before, somewhere, but he could not remember. One by one the elevator ascended and people got off at each floor. Finally, he was alone and the elevator bell dinged. He stepped off onto floor seventeen.

On the wall in front of him were huge mirrored letters which spelled out Visage. He then recognized the logo immediately.

“Oh this is the Visage clothing company!” he said to himself.

“Excuse me?” the woman sitting behind the counter said.

Billy looked at her perfectly combed orange hair, her sparkling green eyes, and he temporarily froze. “Oh...uh, I have a package for a Ms. Visage.”

“I’ll just take it for her,” the woman said.

“No...uh, I mean she needs to sign for it.”

“Well,” she looked up at Billy and frowned. “I can sign right here,” she said sarcastically.

“Listen, miss, I really need to have Ms. Visage sign this. I mean, otherwise I can’t deliver. You know, company policy.”

She looked up at him and picked up a phone. “Sue? Yes, it’s me. Is Ms. Visage expecting a package?...Okay, thanks. I will. Bye.”

Billy looked down at her. “Well?”

“Go ahead. Second door on the left and down the hall.”

Billy smiled to himself and walked down to the door. He glanced back once and saw the woman staring back at him. He went through the door and down the hall. Finally, he reached the door and knocked.

“Yes, come in, " a heavily accented female voice said.

Billy pushed open the door into an ornate room. Plush and victorian couches filled the walls. Bright sunlight flooded across the room from a large curtained window. On one of the couches, sitting in the sun smoking a cigarette sat a beautiful woman. She wore a very thin gold glitter dress which let through the fact that she had on nothing underneath. Two woman in professional attire fluttered around the woman like bees to a flower.

“You have a package for me?” the woman said. Her accent was thick with slavic or turkish accents.

Billy looked down at her brown hair that in the sun matched the gold glitter of her dress. “You’re Ms. Visage?”

“Yes, little boy. Now come here and let me sign. I’ve got business you know!”

Billy walked over to her and placed the clipboard before her to sign. She looked up at him with piercing brown eyes. Then she looked over his clothes from head to toe.

“My god, boy, where do you shop, Sears?”

“No, maam. I—”

“Sylvia!” Visage snapped. “Bring me the model B4, size 32.”

Billy listened as she rattled off instructions to the woman. Sylvia listened with eyes wide opened in a blank stare. Her expression puzzled Billy, but there was something about it he found a little arousing.

“Ms. Visage. I appreciate the offer, but I really have to get back to—”

“Nonsense! I can pay you in five minutes more than you will make all week. Plus, you would look perfect in my new suit.”

Sylvia came back with a rack of clothes on wheels. She took pants off the rack and handed them to Billy.

“Put them on.” Visage said.

“Here?”

“Wherelse? You think I’ve never seen a man’s bottom before?”

“But—”

“Now!”

Billy took off his backpack and started to unbutton his shirt. “This is really weird.”

“Weird? This is fashion my boy. You want weird, go to Amsterdam.”

Billy slowed as he reached his pants.

“That’s right! Off with those terrible things,” She flew her hand into the air in a wild gesture.

Billy’s pants hit the floor.

“You’re underwear too.”

“My underwear?”

“I can’t have you wear my skin soft fabrics with your polka-dot boxers blowing through now! Off with them!”

Billy looked over to Sylvia and the other woman. They both had that same blank stare. “Oh well, " he said. “Why not.”

The boxers hit the floor.

“My, my,” she said.

“What?” Billy asked, incredibly embarrassed.

“It’s not as big as I thought.”

“Thanks.”

“Your thighs, dumb-ass. I’m sure your penis grows quite well on its own.”

Billy quickly slipped the pants on. He was surprised at how soft they really felt.

“Soft aren’t they?” Visage said. “Come here.”

He moved closer to her. She put out her hand and rubbed it against his crotch. The sensation was wonderful, like silk.

“Feels nice, doesn’t it.”

Billy couldn’t speak and only looked down at her.

“And I see that your penis grows just like I expected it.

“Ms. Visa...Visage. I a...a...appreciate this...b...b...but I can’t be doing this—”

“Nonsense! Sylvia, get me the belt rack and a white shirt. I need to see how well this boy cleans up.”

Visage turned Billy around.

“Yes, you fit these pants very well. You’ll need a hemm. But otherwise, nice!”

Sylvia came back in with a rack of belts on wheels and a white shirt. Billy put the shirt on. Visage walked up to the belt rack and pulled out one. It was a black leather belt with a shiny buckle. The Visage logo was written on it. Instead of giving it to Billy to put on, she wrapped it around her golden dress.

“Accessories, my boy are the best part of any outfit. A pant without a belt is like a sky without a sun. They are where the eyes float to when they look around the body. They are the centerpieces of your outfit. With a wonderful buckle right here, right here in the center of my tummy, I can show you I am a powerful woman. I can wear the Visage logo and be proud because I am a woman who demands only the best.”

Billy was partially confused at her spiel, but he listened anyway.

“I had engineers design this,” she said as she clasped the buckle. “The logo is designed to reflect from as many angles as possible.”

Visage walked into the sunlight.

“See!” she said. Sparkles of color reflected all around the room, but the Visage letters were clearly visible. “Imagine a woman walking down the street on a grand sunny day. My logo will be visible by every passer by. Everyone will know that she is a Visage woman. That she is powerful and not to be underestimated.”

“Sounds like a nice marketing idea,” Billy said.

“Marketing?” she screamed. “This is not about marketing. This is about world domination.”

Billy looked at her and noticed a strange passion in her eyes.

“Sylvia. Off with your belt.”

“Huh?” Sylvia asked, dumbfounded.

“Off with it!”

Sylvia opened her breasted suit and showed a belt underneath. It was like the one Visage wore, only the buckle was smaller and more discreet. She unclasped it and something changed on her face. She looked incredibly tired.

“What?” Sylvia asked, looking around. “What time is—”

“You’re very tired Sylvia. So tired. Why don’t you lay down for a little bit.” Visage said.

“Yes. Lay down. Sounds nice.”

“So nice. Yes, go to sleep Sylvia.” Visage said.

Billy’s eyes were staring wide. Visage took the belt from a wavering Sylvia and then Sylvia laid down on the couch and closed her eyes.

“What the hell? Is she hypnotized?” Billy asked.

“Why of course. Do you think I would trust my secrets to any fool with an MBA?”

“You hypnotized her?”

“Yes, and Joanna too,” she said, pointing to the other woman who stood barely moving the whole time. “Now, put this on.”

“Wait, this is getting a little strange.”

“Put it on!”

“I don’t think I can—”

“Listen boy, what’s your name?”

“Billy.”

“Billy, if you don’t put it on I will bring you up on charges that you tried to sexually assault me.”

“What?”

“That’s right. Your underwear is on the floor. Who are they going to believe. A fashion diva or a grungy street messenger?”

“But—”

“Put it on!”

Without further protest, Billy slipped the belt through the loops of the pants.

“Soft, aren’t they,” she said.

He finally clasped it shut.

“Wonderful. Now, Billy, remember when I told you I want world domination? Well, your little messenger mind was probably thinking I meant fashion.” She picked up a small device which looked like a remote control and pointed it at Billy. Then she pressed a button.

“What the—” Billy shouted. He felt a surge of static electricity flowing around his waist.

“First off, don’t even try to take it off now.

You will find it’s impossible.”

Billy found that his legs would not move.

“It’s really basic biology and a little engineering. The belt is magnetically locked to your waist now. Until I release the clasp you will not be able to take it off.”

Billy wanted to scream. “What are you doing to me?”

“Do you feel that tickle going up and down your spine? That’s the other magic of this thing! The belt is slowly taking control of your spinal column. It’s sending little pulses of electricity and radio waves up and down your spine now. Soon your lower functions will be under my control. In a matter of hours, your entire conscious and reasoning mind will be mine.”

Billy started to cry for help but she hit another button. Immediately, he stopped and found that he could not breathe.

“I can stop your heart with one button. If you scream again, I will kill you.”

She released the hold on his lungs. Billy gasped for air, and was scared.

“This Spring will be my emergence. I have a line of these belts which are more subtle and sneaky. I have made belts for the working business class women, belts for the housewife, belts for the teenager, even belts for children. But when they put on a new Visage belt, this Spring, something will happen. Over the course of a few weeks, their minds will slowly slip under my control. They will want to buy belts for their friends, give them as gifts, share them trade them. My name will be synonymous in their minds for love. My fabrics are synonymous with my touch to them. To wear Visage is to wear my caresses.”

“You’re crazy,” Billy managed to say.

“You say that now, but if you had my power, if you had this control, wouldn’t you use it? How many women would you sleep with if you could? How much money would you make?”

Billy paused, surprised that he was actually thinking about what she said. He wondered if he really thought that way or the belt had already taken control of his mind.

“I can see from your face that you are wondering how much control I have over you now. In a little while, you will do anything for me.”

“No!”

“Yes!” she smiled. “Even now, you are already finding my voice very alluring, very seductive. I can see from your pants that my voice is having an effect on your penis.”

Billy looked down and felt himself growing. She reached down and gently stroked him. The feeling was exquisite.

“Already, you desire my touch. Feel how good that feels. You are being programmed to desire my touch. If you can’t have my real touch, then you will buy my clothes, which are almost as good as the real thing now to your mind.”

Her hand caressed his penis which was rock hard now. She opened the zipper and it popped out into her hands.

“My what an improvement! That’s more like it.”

She pressed more buttons on the remote. Billy began to feel dizzy and lightheaded. His heart beat fast in his chest. He wasn’t sure if he was turned on or wanted to run. But the feeling in his sex was too good to ignore.

“That’s it. Give in to the pleasure. Visage is comfort. Visage is love.”

Without realizing it, Billy began to chant, “Visage is comfort. Visage is love.”

“Good boy.”

“I...I feel strange...like I’m slipping away...drifting...”

“Just drift Billy. Drift into the blissful feelings.”

“I can’t...it feels funny...it feels good, but I’m not me.”

“No, you’re mine now. Drift into it. Feel how good it feels to let go of everything. Let go.”

Billy’s eyes looked somewhere far away. He was lost in dreams of his own life which seemed so far away and trivial. Now he was here with Visage and that’s all that mattered. He would come back to his life later, or if ever at all. Yes, that made perfect sense.

She threw him onto the couch next to where Sylvia lay sleeping. Then she pulled up her golden dress.

“Oh, Billy you make me hot. My sex is wet for you. This whole world domination thing makes me so hot.”

She mounted him and the pleasure that exploded in his sex was unimaginable.

“Oh Visage!” he screamed.

“Yes! Yes!”

Billy looked up at her face, her beautiful magical face. He felt in love, incredibly in love. Something, a warning in the back of his head, was getting softer, quieter. Gone. Visage was comfort. Visage was love.

And as Visage caressed Billy’s throbbing sex with her hot and wet vagina, and as Sylvia lay sleeping on the couch next to them, as Joanna stared blankly into space, the package which Billy had delivered sat half opened on the floor. Somehow, the cardboard it was shipped in had torn and the contents had slipped out. A colorful and thick book of about two hundred pages hung out, and on its cover was printed, “Visage, Spring Catalog 2003.”