The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome.

“The Washers”

The fourth floor of the office building was eerily quiet. Lucy Hark sat at her desk, chewing on the end of a pencil, trying to figure out how to finish her story. It was important to stress the lack of any new evidence, but she did not want to come off as over-trusting. As it was, the public counted on her to search tirelessly for the truth.

She finally looked up and saw a man holding a briefcase at the top of the stairs. He was wearing a suit and cautiously looking her over. She smiled politely. “Can I help you?”

He nodded, seeming a little hesitant. “I have a story to tell. It’s a little farfetched, but I have the evidence to back it up.” He walked over to her desk. “Sorry, let me start over. My name is Rodney Jakes.” Rodney offered his hand.

Lucy stood up and took it, slightly noticing the way he was looking at her. She was an attractive woman, with long auburn hair and nice legs, but she never let that interfere with her work. “Lucy Hark. Why don’t you have a seat?”

He sat down in front of her. He was pretty good looking himself, but Lucy did not care about this. “I’ve heard about you, especially that recent corruption scandal…the one involving the governor. That was an impressive piece of journalism.”

She shrugged and smiled modestly. “Well, thank you. However, no more evidence has come forth, and I’ve had no more contact with my source. I’m beginning to suspect it was all a scam.”

Rodney shrugged back. “Well, anyway, it shows you’re not afraid of revealing the ugly truth, whatever it might be. That’s good. I need someone I can trust.”

She nodded and then turned on a tape recorder. “Why don’t you start from the beginning, Mr. Jakes?”

“Okay. I was a member of the CIA, with a degree in psychology. I specialized in profiling…you know, getting into someone else’s head. I was good at what I did. Not great, but good.”

Lucy crossed her legs, and his eyes wandered for a moment. Then he continued. “About a year ago, I was offered a job in a different government organization, one I’d never heard of. It was called The Washers, and it was supposed to be some top secret anti-terrorism unit. I jumped at the chance.” She frowned at this but said nothing.

He shifted restlessly. “It was only after I joined that I found out the truth. Anti-terrorism is only a small part of what The Washers did. It was more of a front than anything. What The Washers actually did was identify individuals that posed a threat to national security and then brainwash them to do anything deemed necessary.”

“Excuse me?” Lucy gave him a smirk.

He grinned charmingly. “I know it sounds a little hard to believe, but have patience with me. Okay, say there were some radical anti- war protesters that were causing trouble, and The Washers decided they needed to be stopped. They would identify the person most responsible for the problem and capture him secretly.”

“When they were done with him, he would do anything they wanted him to do, no questions asked. He would return to society as a loyal servant to the cause, and he would start undermining what he had started in the first place. It was permanent, too, so that they had numerous obedient soldiers across the nation, in various positions of power. Just a phone call away.”

Rodney shook his head. “At first, I was hesitant to agree to such a thing. But they convinced me by relying on my loyalty to my country. Anything for the United States, right? So I went along with it. I realize now that I would have been brainwashed myself, had I refused.”

He sighed. “Everyone, both member and brainwashed servant, was given a code name. I was Master Job, and my superior was Master Solomon. If a person was brainwashed, their code name began with ‘Slave’, to reinforce subservience.”

Lucy hit Stop on the recorder. “Okay, before we continue, I’m going to need some of that evidence. If this is some sort of prank, I want to know right now.”

“Fair enough.” He pulled a CD from his briefcase and handed it to her. “I have other evidence, documents and audio recordings, but this will do for a start. It contains a series of video files. Select the one entitled ‘Master Solomon’.”

Lucy did as he asked. A video began that showed what appeared to be an interrogation. An imposing man, maybe in his fifties, was pacing back in forth in front of a younger woman in shackles. She looked quite afraid. “Are you a terrorist, Mrs. Walsh?”

“No…no! I’m loyal to my government. I don’t understand what this is about…” She was practically pleading with him.

The man stopped pacing and acted surprised. ”You loyally serve your country, then?”

She nodded in relief. ”Yes. Of course.”

He leaned forward on the table. “There are people out there who are a growing threat to our great nation. People who want every last one of us dead. Will you do whatever we ask you to do to eliminate this threat?”

She nodded again, this time a little frantically. ”Absolutely. Anything I can do to help.”

“Even if our requests seem strange? Even if we can’t explain why we need you to do as you’re told?”

“I’ll do whatever I have to do. I love my country, I swear.”

The video ended. Lucy smiled sarcastically and shook her head. “I’m afraid you’ll have to do better than that, Mr. Jakes.”

He calmly pointed to the computer. “Now try the video labeled ‘Slave Ion’.”

She shrugged and clicked on it. Another video appeared of the same room. This time, the woman was unshackled and acting much more calmly. The interrogator had a mischievous smile on his face. “Who do you serve, Slave Ion?”

“Slave Ion serves the U.S. government, without question. Slave Ion will do whatever the government commands of her.”

“And who represents the government, Slave Ion?”

“The Washers. Slave Ion obeys The Washers without question, particularly Master Solomon. His commands override all others.”

“And who is the enemy?”

“Anyone who threatens the U.S. government. If Slave Ion encounters such a person, she must notify Master Solomon as soon as it is reasonable and safe.”

His grin widened. “Good slave. Would you like to go home now?”

She nodded. “If Master Solomon allows it. I have work to do for the government.”

“And no one can know about it.”

”Of course not, Master Solomon. Slave Ion will use proper discretion.” Then the video abruptly stopped.

Lucy was staring at the screen, a look of shock on her face. She slowly turned back to Rodney, and then she shook her head. “These could be actors.”

He reached into the briefcase again. “If you look closely, you’ll probably recognize ‘Slave Ion’. She’s been in the news lately.” Then he pulled out a file and laid it on the desk. “Besides, this contains all of the evidence you should need. But first, let me finish my story.” She silently nodded, placing her hands in her lap.

Rodney closed the briefcase. “Like I said, I went along with it. I helped to brainwash more than a dozen people deemed threats to the government. I didn’t particularly like it, but I saw it as a necessary evil. Then I saw something that changed my mind, something I just couldn’t keep quiet about…” He looked dismally into her eyes. “Another video file. ‘Master and Slave’.”

She swallowed hard and clicked with the mouse. Now she was watching what appeared to be a hotel room. ‘Master Solomon’ and ‘Slave Ion’ were standing, facing each other, and the woman was wearing a sexy dress. “You want to serve Master Solomon, don’t you?”

‘Slave Ion’ smiled eagerly. “Slave Ion gladly obeys your every command.”

“Then strip completely.” She immediately and happily complied, dropping her dress and underwear on the floor. He stood there, stroking her large breasts while she stood at attention. Then he pushed her unto the bed and climbed on top of her.

He was sucking on her breasts when Lucy turned it off, a grimace plastered across her face. “That’s unbelievable.”

Rodney nodded. “Apparently, the authorities look the other way on this kind of thing. It’s considered a perk of the job. Well, I couldn’t sit back and do nothing. Women were being taken advantage of. So that’s why I’m here.”

For a while Lucy just sat there, tapping her pencil nervously against the desk. Then she nodded. “This is a lot to take, but I promise you that I won’t rest until I get to the bottom of this. Do you have somewhere I can contact you?”

He smiled and offered her a card. “Remember that I’m taking a big chance here. If they find out I’ve been up to something, no matter how little they know, they’ll brainwash me and force me to reveal everything. Then they’ll try to use me against you. Just be careful, and don’t trust anyone, even me.”

She forced a smile. “Okay. I hope this is all a scam. I’d be lying if I said otherwise. But I’m going to find the truth, whatever that may be.”

They shook hands again, and then he took his briefcase and headed back down the stairs. Lucy watched him leave, biting her pencil again. It looked like she would be working even later than she had thought.

After a minute, she picked up her phone and made a long distance call. She knew the number by heart.

“Hastings Dry Cleaning, how may I help you?” a woman politely asked on the other line.

Lucy tapped her pencil nervously. “Slave Saturn needs to speak with Master Solomon.”

“One second please.” There was silence, and then a man came on. “What is it, Slave Saturn?”

“Master Solomon, a man from The Washers has come here. He did not know that Slave Saturn was a slave, and he revealed things about The Washers. He was trying to make the information public.”

“And what was this master’s name, Slave Saturn?”

”Master Job. He is a traitor, Master Solomon. Have I served you well?”

“Yes, Slave Saturn. You are a very good and obedient Slave.”

She smiled happily, feeling deep pleasure at this, but her smile vanished when she looked up again. Rodney Jakes was standing at the top of the stairs, quietly watching her. She felt panic. “Master Solomon, he’s still here. He knows.”

“Calm down, Slave Saturn. Master Job can be trusted. He was merely testing you, to make sure your training was complete. Now give the phone to Master Job and do as he commands.”

“Yes, Master Solomon.” She smiled and stood up again, obediently handing the phone to Rodney.

Rodney put the phone to his ear. “Yes? Yeah. Well, I’m going to be a while longer. Can you start without me? Okay, thanks.” He hung up, and then he grinned luridly at Lucy. “You’ve been a very good slave, Slave Ion. Your master is proud of you.”

She nodded submissively, pleasure coursing through her, and then she walked around the desk. “Do you have any other commands for your slave, Master Job?”

He pulled her close, and then he started whispering things in her ear. Soon, they were undressing each other. He slipped her skirt off, and then his hands caressed the black silk of her panties. As she threw her blouse aside, he threw her unto an empty desk and climbed on top. Her legs wrapped around him, the nylon of her stockings rubbing sensuously against him. He stroked her breasts as he entered her. Soon, she was moaning his code name again and again.

It was a perk of the job, and he took his time with it. When he was gone, Lucy slowly dressed again. One of her stockings was ripped, but that would not hurt anything. She returned to her desk and calmly went back to work on her story. Once again, she began biting the end of her pencil.

It was important to stress the lack of any new evidence. After all, she had not heard anything from her source since revealing his name to The Washers. However, if she came off as too trusting, the public might not believe her. Master Solomon would not want that.