The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Bill is a ward of the state. Jill is sent into the backwater to do a welfare check. Bill is not who he seems.

The Ward

“Can I speak to you for a moment?” Jill asked as she opened LaToya’s door.

LaToya looked up from her desk with contempt and annoyance. This was precisely the type of thing that annoyed LaToya the most.

Jill seemed to think she could just interpret LaToya… even now, when she was on the phone

“I’ll call you back” she said and hung up the phone.

“What is it?” she asked frostily

“Why have you given me this case?” Jill asked holding up the manila folder

“Which case…” LaToya said, “You’ll have to be more specific”

“The Anderson Case… Bill Anderson?”

“What’s the matter with it?”

“You know he’s already turned eighteen”

“Has he been discharged?”

“No”

“Well?”

“I don’t get it—he’s already an adult”

“You know the rules…” LaToya said almost biting her lip

“Sure, yeah, I know…”

“What are they?” LaToya asked

“A ward of the state must be formally discharged to be released from state guardianship”

“And has he been discharged?”

“No…. not yet…”

“Then what is the problem…?”

As LaToya was annoyed with Jill’s apparent arrogance Jill was annoyed by LaToya’s overly fondness for officiousness…

With Jill’s burdensome case-load, to be given a welfare check of someone who’ll be off the system shortly anyway seemed to her a total waste of her time and effort. It added to her resentment. Jill Claymore always believed that LaToya Smith had got ahead simply because of her race. To fill a quota.

Both women despised each other because of how they perceived the other.

Jill was given her marching orders and sent back to her desk. She sat there fuming for about ten more minutes as she thought in her mind over the rapid promotion of her colleague—and Jill itemised all the apparent faults in LaToya’s professional make-up

It was almost 3:30 when Jill picked up the file again. The address—in the south of the state meant a long drive.

Bill Anderson—18. A ward of the state since he was 7. She checked. He had a social media presence. She looked this up on Twister. He had hundreds of Twists, and many followers.

She came across a picture of a young woman sitting apparently naked, but holding a sign up over her breasts. It was a card. It simply had on it #231. It was posted only that morning.

As Jill scrolled through she found another woman #230. Then two #229, and #228, naked together. That was just three days ago.

Each had a first name. There was very little else. She stopped in shock. #110 & #111—a Bethany and Gloria. The caption “Mom and daughter”. Jill was shocked.

There was other content on Twister but the pictures of the women is what drew Jill’s awe and disgust.

… sisters; #32 Tamara, #31 Tanya.

The list went on

…#2 Julie, #1 Lidia.

The drive was as she expected long. At the end the trip got worse. A poorly maintained road in a county dominated by low-income families.

The road followed the sinuous course of the grand old river—the father of waters. The Mississippi spread out into a dozen channels before spilling out into the Gulf of Mexico.

There was a sign “Travis” and an arrow. The road it pointed down wasn’t even sealed. Off the beaten track Jill drove; reduced speed to account for rough and unfamiliar track.

She checked her cell. Remarkably she still had good reception. Jill thought about this—had she been out here even just ten years ago she could have been swallowed up in the swamp and no way of letting the world know.

Suddenly her car was lit up. Jill knew she couldn’t have been speeding. She pulled over.

Looking back she saw a uniformed figure—female by the swagger approach from the rear of her car.

The police officer tapped the glass of her side window.

Jill wound it down

“Licence and registration”

“Can I help you at all officer?”

“Licence and registration”

“Why have you pulled me over?”

“Licence… and registration” the officer said. Jill fished through her handbag

She handed these over and looked at the figure of authority.

“Hernandez” the name plate said on the breast of her uniform

The officer mulled it over as she looked at the documentation

“Can I ask what brings you to Travis, Ma’am?”

“I’m here on official state business”

“And what business is that?”

“I’d rather not say”

“You’d rather…” the officer said, there was a growing anger in her voice as she said it—as if she never had people question her authority or deny her information before.

“No, I’d rather not” Jill asserted

“Well, you take care…” the officer said handing her documentation back, “Folks here don’t like no government meddling in our affairs…”

“But surely….” Jill began, then thought to keep tight her thoughts

The officer went back to her car. Jill watched. The officer wrote something down, spoke on her radio, and then drew off onto the road and sped past Jill’s small red Honda.

The cop cruiser kicked up a lot of dust and Jill choked before winding her window back up.

For comfort’s sake she checked her phone—still good coverage.

Jill shifted into “D” and headed on down the road.

She approached a red tractor ambling along the road and she slowed down to judge when to pass

As she did she noticed a young woman driving it. Jill waved. The woman sneered back at her.

“Well, I….” Jill tutted to herself as she drove on.

Travis opened up before her. A row of decrepit wooden houses, most with paint peeling.

She passed two young women on bicycles.

The at the gas station she slowed to see two women pumping gas, and another wiping windows down

It occurred to Jill that she hadn’t seen any men.

Suddenly the road, at the end of the town seemed to end. She drew to a halt and sat there looking forward into grassy land ahead. She checked her on-line map

According to the map, she still had half a mile to go—straight ahead.

Jill backed up the main road and pulled over. The diner there had a small bell that jangled a chime as you opened the door

A young woman waitress sat on a stool talking to another young woman behind the counter wiping it clean. Both women were pregnant.

They stopped and looked at Jill as she entered. It was clear that they didn’t get many strangers.

“Hello” Jill smiled, “I was wondering if either of you could tell me the way to the Anderson property?”

“Why would you want to be going there?” the waitress asked

“I have business there”

“Bill won’t like it”

“You know Bill Anderson?”

“Everyone round here knows Bill” she snorted

“Who are you?” asked the one behind the counter

“Jill” she smiled, “I’m with State’s Social Services”

“I’m Tanya” she said, “And this here’s my sister Tamara”

Jill now recognised them from the computer app.

“Is something the matter?” Tamara asked, as she noticed Jill staring at them

“You’re sister?”

“That’s what we said”

“And you know Bill”

“Say… what do you want with him?” Tanya asked, her voice growing in hostility.

“He’s a ward of the state”

“He ain’t no one’s ward” Tamara snorted

“Look, I just have to do a welfare check, it’s really just a formality”

“We don’t like strangers here” Tanya sneered

“Especially not people after Bill” Tamara added to her sister’s comment

They moved like predators towards Jill

She backed away uneasily.

The door bell rang

In walked a woman

“I understand you’re looking for my son?” she asked

“You are?”

“I’m Libby” the woman said, “Bill’s my foster-son”

Jill turned back to see the sisters had retreated

Then she looked at Libby “Hi…” Jill said, and then she introduced herself.

She noticed Libby was pregnant. Libby noticed Jill noticing. Libby patted her stomach “I love my son” she said. Jill assumed Libby was referring to her unborn child.

“Yes, I’m looking for your son…” Jill said

“I’ll take you to him…”

Libby told Jill she could leave her car behind. Libby would drive her out there.

Jill collected some things from her car. Libby got on the phone.

Jill saw a tow-truck pull up on the opposite side of the street but didn’t pay that much attention to it—but she did notice there was a woman driver.

Libby talked little as they drove. Jill didn’t have much to say either. If she was going to talk, it would be with her client—Bill.

Back in town Jill’s car was hoisted by the tow-truck. It was taken down to the shop where they removed the transponder and began dismantling the car.

“Here we are” Libby said as they pulled up to a ramshackle looking house.

Jill got out of the car and stopped to take it all in. It was not a house she thought anyone should live in.

Suddenly the front door opened. A girl stepped out, clutching her swollen stomach. She saw Jill and Libby and ignored them both. She stepped down off the porch and stopped and turned around

“Come on, Mom” she hollered.

An older woman came out, also with swollen stomach. She was with a young man. Jill recognised him from the photos as her client.

“Bye” the woman said, stopping just outside the door she turned and embraced Bill and kissed him

“Bye” he said as he slipped his hands down to her ass and grabbed her

Jill looked over at Libby who seemed oblivious to the display

Finally the woman broke away

“See you next week” she waved as she stepped down to stand with her daughter

“Hi, Libby” she said

“Hi, Lisa” Libby said back, “You coming back next week?”

“Of course” Lisa said, “Jo-Beth and I are looking forward to it, aren’t you kiddo?”

“Yeah, mom” she said

Lisa noticed Jill

“Who’s this?”

“She’s from the government”

“Oh?” Lisa said. She looked at Jill frostily

She took her daughter and lead her away

Jill was annoyed by her rudeness.

“Please, come on it” Libby said

Jill followed her host in. As she did a girl jumped up off the couch, naked. She ran upstairs.

Libby took no notice.

Jill could smell the air, it was putrid. The couch where the girl had been sitting had a white towel. There was a streak of blood.

Jill made a mental note.

“Who was that?” Jill decided to ask

“Oh, that was Millie” Libby said, “It’s her first day”

“Her first day?”

“At being a woman” Libby smiled as she went into the kitchen

“What’s going on here?” Jill called out, not wanting to follow Libby in any further

A few minutes later Millie emerged, coming back down the stairs, clothed this time

She looked at Jill

“Are you alright?” Jill asked

“I am so happy” she smiled

“What has happened?”

“Bill made me a woman” she said as she skipped past. She went out the door.

Jill heard a car pull up.

She went back to the front door

A woman got out of the car. “How was it?”

“It hurt a little” Mille said

“I’m so proud of you”

“I love you Mom”

“Come on, let’s get you home”

“Hello” Bill said

Jill jumped

She turned around

Bill was handsome. He was ripped. He wore only jeans. His chest was hairless, but muscular

“Er…”

“I hear you’re here to check up on me?”

“Er… yes” Jill said. She offered her hand

Bill took it.

Jill felt a shock pass through her fingers.

“What was that?”

“That means you’re suitable”

“Suitable?”

“To serve me”

“What? What do you mean ‘serve you’?”

“All the women here serve me in one way or another” Bill said, “But you… you’re still fertile”

“Look!” Jill said, “I don’t know what you think you’ve got here…”

“I will impregnate you”

“I… I don’t think so” Jill said as she reached into her bag and drew out a taser

“Drop that” he said

She let go of it immediately

“What the hell” she said. She reached into her bag and took out her cell phone and started dialling

Bill smiled

“Sheriff’s Department?” came the voice

“Please… you’ve got to help me” she called as she stepped back out the door

“What’s the matter?”

“Bill… Bill Anderson… he’s trying to….”

“Just relax lady, and give in to him” the operator said

“Wha…?”

“Just serve him, and you’ll find everything will work out…”

Jill couldn’t believe what was going on. Was everyone on drugs?

“You can’t go” Bill said

Jill spun around to see Libby’s car. She made a run and suddenly, as if she hit a brick wall, she couldn’t move any further towards it.

She felt the air, and felt a surface that she could not see, like an invisible force had come down, preventing her from moving forward

“What’s going on here?” she panicked

“Come back inside” he said

Jill spun back around and despite herself started to step back into the house.

Libby was there, naked. “I’ll take this…” she smiled and took Jill’s shoulder bag

Jill held onto it

“Let mom have it” Bill said

And Jill’s hand relaxed and the bag slipped from her grasp

Libby rifled through the bag, took out the phone and then tore at the back of it. She found the SIM Card and she snapped it

“Come” Bill said and Jill followed him up the stairs to the bedroom

In the bedroom the smell was even more putrid. The smell of sourness, of stale sweat. She realised that a lot of fucking had taken place here. The sheet was crumpled, stained, bits stuck together

There was a young black girl on the bed. She couldn’t speak but Jill saw the fear in her eyes

“This is Tabitha” Bill said, “She’s about to become one with me”

“What are you doing?” Jill asked as Bill pulled his pants off

“What the…!” Jill gasped looking at Bill’s enormous cock.

Tabitha cried as Bill climbed onto the bed. He spread her legs and spit on her shaven pussy.

Suddenly Bill stopped. He sensed something and he leaped off and rushed out

But before he did he said to Tabitha “Stay here”

Jill rushed over to the young woman “Are you okay?”

“Please, help me” Tabitha begged

“We need to get out of here…”

“I… I can’t…” Tabitha wept

“What? What’s the matter?”

“He told me stay”

“Please, you’ve got to get up”

“I can’t!” Tabitha cried.

Jill grabbed Tabitha’s arm and pulled her up to a sitting position

“Please…” Jill begged again

“I… I can’t!” Tabitha said again

Jill tugged on her and suddenly Tabitha screamed in pain and turned and dived back into the bed

“You’ve got to get up”

“I want to” Tabitha protested

“Then get up”

“I can’t” she said again. It was futile. Tabitha could not get up from the bed

“What are you doing?” Bill said when he returned

“N-nothing” Tabitha said

“Let her go” he sneered

Jill suddenly released her

“What are you going to do to her?”

“I’m going to make her mine… “ he said, “Actually I ought ta do you first” he said

“What?” Jill gasped

“Take off your clothes”

“I will not!” she sneered, but she found herself taking her clothes off

“Wha…?” Jill gasped

She looked at Tabitha futilely for help

“Help me” Jill said

“He’s got you too” Tabitha cried

“Please….” she said as she took her panties and bra off

She turned to Bill “Don’t do this…”

“But you’ll want to be mine”

“I’ll never give in to you!” Jill spat defiantly

“Now, get on the bed, like a dog” Bill said as he played with his cock.

“No” she said, but she did so, anyway.

He looked at her hairy pussy. He moved forward and inhaled her female scent. He licked up her slit and over her anus. Different tastes.

He slid a finger in her asshole from each hand, fish-hooking her, he opened it up

“Ow!” she cried in protest “That hurts”

He pushed his nose in and inhaled her smell.

Then his tongue lolled out, eight inches long and he pushed it slowly up into her rectum

She cried

He lapped at her there

Jill looked into Tabitha’s face, with terror as she felt his cock now pressing against her vagina

Tabitha’s face was only inches away. She could see the horror in Jill’s eyes

“Oh no!” Jill suddenly cried as her vagina was forced open by Bill’s thick long cock

It was like her cavity yawned wife, stretched.

“Please… no! No! No!” she cried as he pushed up into her. She felt she was going to tear open.

He began to hump her. Her head banged against Tabitha’s a couple of times. Her forehead smarted, but it was nothing to the pain she felt between her legs. She’d never given birth, but she could imagine that it felt something similar—only the pressure was going up into her, not out of her.

“Fuck!” Bill laughed as he raped her. “You’re so tight”

Jill wept

But even as he began to come in her… she felt it…. a change….

Jill lay there whimpering. Her pussy hung open, leaking cum onto the bed. Her head was resting on Tabitha’s stomach.

“Please, lady?” Tabitha said

Jill slowly came too… she had drool dripping from her mouth

She looked up at Tabitha

“Lady?” Tabitha said “Are you alright?”

“Perfectly” Jill smiled as she got up on her all fours, “I feel wonderful”

“Nooo” Tabitha cried, “Your his now?”

“Mm-mm” Jill smiled, “It feels wonderful to be his”

Tabitha cried.

Jill eased herself up and stood. She stretched. She patted her stomach, knowing she had been impregnated.

* * *

“We got your report” the Sheriff said, annoyed

“She’s been missing for two weeks…” LaToya said

“I’ve already checked and we don’t believe she got this far” the Sheriff said

“I’ll keep an eye out for her” the Sheriff said

“You do that” LaToya said hanging up the phone.

LaToya wondered where Jill had vanished to.

But there was nothing more she could do.

The Sheriff went out to the back where they were finishing cutting up Jill’s car. She had a cup of coffee in her hand and she smiled as she had a sip. She patted her pregnant stomach.

“Who was that?” Tabitha said as she came over from her mom’s work-office. Her mom ran the metal shop.

“Nobody” the Sheriff said

Tabitha smiled and found herself patting the swollen stomach she had stretching her dress.

The End