The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

War and Hypnotism: The End is the Beginning

Goddess Donna and High Mistress Vanessa form an alliance with friends and enemies alike to make a final assault on The Master

“Do you really think we have a shot at winning this?” Donna asked quietly.

She was freshly showered, her wounds cleaned and bandaged, and she was dressed in a black leather bustier and black leather pants, along with knee-high black boots. Her dark hair was tied back, and she wore dark sultry eye-shadow.

“Honestly, and I hate to admit this, with Casey and Alex here…yes, I do,” Bella Beguile replied.

The silvery-haired hypnotist was dressed in her blue and silver costume, complete with a sparkling blue half-mask and tall dark blue boots and elbow length blue gloves with diamonds and emeralds affixed to the fingertips. A new version of her Super Villainess outfit, gone was the sheer panelling in the front in favor of silver and blue kevlar, though it was set up to allow Bella to pull it open quickly in the event she wanted to utilize “Titnosis”. Her hair was in a ponytail, and her golden pocket watch hung around her neck.

The two hypnotists were standing alone at one end of a very large dining room.

Donna let out a long sigh.

“Galling, isn’t it? I mean, I feel better to have that little brat with us…and that makes me want to throw up,” she groused.

Bella laughed.

“I understand. Donna, are you sure you don’t want this back? I think I got it working,” she said, holding out the silver serpent arm band that Donna had worn to enhance her magical prowess.

Donna shook her head.

“No, thank you Bella. You use it. I have been able to use magic well enough without it, and Circe seems to be pleased by that. If it gives you a boost, then by all means use it,” she replied.

Donna did not mention that she still had Circe’s crown stashed away, nor the fact that she was afraid to put it on despite the massive boost it gave her hypnotic and magical powers.

Donna had considered using it in the coming fight, but she also feared Circe might take control of her, might fully possess her if she put the crown on again.

She had become unsure of the goddess’s motives as of late.

Bella nodded, then placed the band on her upper right arm.

She inhaled sharply as an almost orgasmic thrill, a feeling of power flowed through her body.

“Oh my…I feel like my magic is…more accessible,” Bella said, smiling.

“It is. Just be careful, it is easy to overdo it with that thing on, and since Constance broke it, I am not sure how long it will last,” Donna replied.

“It only needs to last through this fight,” Bella said, reflexively flexing the fingers of her right hand.

“Are you two ready to go? The prisoners from the attack on your house and the Russian bitch have been interrogated as much as possible, and everyone that is going on this little excursion is cleaned up, bandaged up and fired up,” Casey said, walking over to Donna and Bella.

“What about Jevanna’s daughter?” Donna asked.

“Saressa is fine; the doctor checked her out and Alex got her cleaned up. She is asleep in one of the guest rooms with a guard outside her door. I confiscated her pocket watch,” Casey replied.

Donna and her allies were in the luxurious multi-floor penthouse of Elaine Whitmore, an extremely rich socialite who was also utterly enslaved to High Mistress Vanessa.

“I am still amazed she escaped,” Bella commented.

Saressa Walker had called Donna’s cellphone shortly after they had arrived at Elaine’s, and explained that her home had been attacked by hypnotists she didn’t know, and her mother had been taken. Fortunately, her father and younger brother had not been home, as they were visiting her grandparents in Atlanta; Donna knew that Jevanna had likely sent them away to keep them out of danger.

Saressa herself had dueled and defeated a Russian hypnodomme named Svetlana, and escaped with her would-be captor in tow.

Donna had told the teenager to come to Elaine’s, where she took custody of Svetlana and promised to rescue her mother from Creel.

Saressa had immediately demanded to join Donna’s group on the attack.

Donna had flatly refused.

“Not a chance in hell,” she had said emphatically.

“I want to come! I am a good hypnotist, I hypnotized that Russian bitch, I can help! It is my mom!” Saressa had protested.

“We don’t have time for this,” Donna had said, her eyes beginning to shimmer with The Mistress’s Gaze.

Alex was quicker; she had calmly rested her hand on the young woman’s arm and quickly sent her into a light trance.

“You are safe, honey. No one is going to hurt you, and we will rescue your mom, just like Donna said. You did fantastic, but now you need to rest and do what we ask,” Alex had soothed.

Saressa began to protest, then gave a long sigh as her shoulders had slumped.

“I need…to rest…and do as you ask…,” she had said slowly.

“Good girl. Now come along, you need to see the doctor, then you can get cleaned up and get some sleep,” Alex had said, nodding at Donna.

“Yes, ma’am,” Saressa had agreed.

Donna had nodded back gratefully as Alex took Saressa’s hand and led her away.

“Yes, winning a duel against an experienced hypnotist is impressive; her mother trained her well. Victoria spoke very highly of Jevanna…,” Donna said, trailing off after mentioning the slain Victoria’s name.

For an instant, her expression was pained before being quickly replaced with her trademark gruff stoicism.

Bella and Casey respectfully didn’t react, though their expressions were sympathetic.

“We know as much as we are going to; Constance and Vanessa say they are going no matter what. Vanessa has the rank here, so she is in charge. She is going to announce the plan in a few minutes,” Casey said.

She took a bite from a slice of cold pizza, at least the fifth one Donna had seen her eat since they had arrived at Elaine’s home; Casey had ordered a dozen pies delivered from a pizza shop called Lombardi’s, and the assembled hypnotists and their minions had not been shy about eating them, as most of them were ravenous following the battles they had been in.

“Of course, she is a High Mistress. The Seven are all in,” Donna said.

Again, she looked pained.

The Scintillating Seven had been reduced to six, following Lady Christine’s death at the hands of Jonathan Creel.

In addition, Kaylee and Mercedes were absent, having been captured by Creel, or in Mercedes case, possibly having betrayed them.

Four isn’t seven, you dumb bitch. This is your fault, Donna! You are a terrible leader, Donna admonished herself silently.

Casey eyed her curiously.

“Donna, you are a cunt, but this isn’t your fault,” she said nonchalantly.

Bella could not help laughing.

Donna turned red.

“Are you reading my mind?” she asked irritably.

Casey shrugged.

“It is hard not to; you think awfully fuckin’ loud. You need more discipline, just FYI. None of this is on you. It is all on Creel. For fuck’s sake, you and Peggy are so…insecure, and so alike! I had to sit her on her ass after the fight at Lady Elizabeth’s and remind her that she isn’t responsible for everything that happens in the True Hypnosis community, and that she isn’t all-powerful either,” she said with exasperation in her voice.

Donna was silent for a moment.

Then she grinned.

“I suppose you are right. I would have loved to see you put Peggy in her place,” she said.

“It wasn’t hard,” Casey replied with a shrug.

She took another bite of her pizza.

Bella laughed again, and Donna joined her.

“Ah Casey, I missed you,” Bella said.

Casey looked at her skeptically.

“Yeah? I don’t think that is my fault…,” she said sarcastically.

“Casey, it isn’t about fault, or even about you at all. It is about Peggy and—,” Bella began.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, Bella! You and Peggy are acting like whiny bitches, okay? I told her that, and now I am telling you the same thing,” Casey snapped irritably.

Bella’s face turned red with anger.

“You little brat! You didn’t even say a word when Peggy humiliated me! She took away my chance to become the Herald, and she treated me like a lackey, not a friend. She wouldn’t be half the hypnotist she is without me!” she said coolly.

Casey rolled her eyes.

“Oh, boo-hoo, poor Bella! Peggy is more powerful than you, so you are all mad! You both fucked up, and now we can’t trust you! You were part of our family, and you had a chance to be the bigger person, and you fuckin’ blew it! You picked that cunt Mercedes over us! Peggy may have been acting like an ass, but she would have forgiven you if you hadn’t taken off!” she shot back in a rush.

“Forgiven me? She owes me an apology, not the other way around. Casey, I am warning you, do not underestimate—,” Bella began threateningly.

“Shut the fuck up,” Casey cut her off.

Barely visible flashes of light shot from her brown eyes into Bella’s ice-blue ones as she spoke.

Bella flushed red as she closed her mouth.

She was utterly unable to resist Casey’s mentalism.

“Listen carefully, Bella. I am going to act professional on this mission; you are my ally, and the goal is wrecking Creel. We will stow our crap so we can get this done. You and Peggy can settle whatever needs settling between you, and if it turns out Mercedes did betray you to Creel, all bets are off. Oh, and don’t ever threaten me again,” Tiny Tough said in a low voice.

Donna looked slightly bemused as she watched the spectacle before her play out.

The exchange had drawn concerned looks from the hypnotists assembled at the other end of the room, but Donna waved at them, signaling everything was okay.

Bella took a deep breath as Casey’s mentalism wore off a moment later.

She eyed Casey dangerously.

Then she sighed and shook her head sadly.

“Casey, my quarrel isn’t with you. I am sorry I got angry, but maybe we shouldn’t talk about Peggy or Mercedes,” she said reasonably.

Casey nodded.

“Deal. I am sorry I got pissed, too. I do want to say that you are actually lucky Peggy isn’t here; all of us are. Not because of what might happen between you two; it is more that dark side of hers. It is like an alternate personality, and it is getting harder for her to control. With Allonia having Lavea, this fight might bring it out, and I am a bit concerned that if she gets angry enough Mariah won’t be able to help her stuff it back in her cage. She needs a break. I don’t want to have to put her down permanently,” she said quietly.

“If you can,” Bella replied.

Casey snorted.

“I’m Tiny Tough; if Peggy gets out of line and Mariah can’t handle her, then I will do what has to be done,” she declared.

“I may not be a fan of Peggy’s anymore, but I really hope it doesn’t come to that,” Bella said.

“I wouldn’t worry about it; I am planning to turn her into a pig before she gets that far,” Donna said with a chuckle.

“What a coincidence, I think she has plans to change you into a turtle,” Casey replied with a grin.

“Our lives are absurd; do you remember when we had normal jobs and concerns?” Bella asked, shaking her head.

“Actually yes…and I wouldn’t trade where I am now for anything,” Casey said.

“Me either. Enough about Peggy, she isn’t here. Now let’s go see what the plan is,” Donna said, heading toward the other end of the room.

Vanessa, Constance, Janelle, Ava and Alex stood in a small group, deep in discussion.

Nearby stood Donna’s newly acquired slaves Tanya and Farrah, as well as Casey’s Thrall Janessa a dozen other hypno-slaves that survived Creel’s attacks and belonged to the assembled hypnotists.

“Sophia, Alistair, and two other H.A.D. agents are already on their way out to the resort Creel took over to establish a command post and start surveillance. They have two tactical teams of a dozen members each, well-trained and heavily-armed men and women,” Vanessa was saying as Donna and her companions joined the group.

“From what Svetlana said, Creel has well over a dozen hypnotists with him, including Angelique and a few others that have been hypnotized into serving him. Others have come down from Canada, and obviously even some from Russia. He has Yakuza allies, and he has hypnotized several organized crime bosses and taken over their operations. Not to mention his pet warlock and The Harbinger,” Constance said grimly.

“We sound outnumbered and outgunned,” Janelle commented.

“We are,” Ava agreed.

“This is what we have,” Constance replied with a shrug.

“It doesn’t matter,” Casey and Vanessa said at the same time, drawing nervous laughter from several of the other hypnotists.

“We go in hard and fast, and we don’t stop until Creel is off the board. He hit those who oppose him really hard tonight; most of our other allies have been captured or killed. Even if the High Conclave intervenes, it might be too later for them to dislodge him if we let him get dug in,” Vanessa continued.

Constance nodded.

“High Mistress Vanessa is right. We have to strike now, and if we lose we lose. It is our best chance,” she said.

“I agree. Lead on, High Mistress,” Donna said, nodding at Vanessa.

Her fabulous blue eyes were burning with her desire for revenge.

“Fuck yes. Let’s do it,” Casey added.

Janelle and Ava both looked somewhat uncertain, but both also nodded, their expressions becoming determined.

Vanessa smiled.

“Okay, I we can go over the layout of the resort and the teams in a moment. First I want a picture of all the hypnotists going on the mission,” she said.

She held out her phone to the beautiful Elaine Whitmore, who was standing nearby clad in a sexy long black evening gown and tall black pumps, her dark hair up and her outfit accented with diamond earrings and a matching bracelet.

Alex, Casey, Donna, Janelle, Bella, Ava, Vanessa and Constance formed a line.

Alex was clad in her plain white dress and flip-flops, Casey in her vivid colorful gown and silver stiletto sandals. Like Donna and Bella, the others had changed their outfits. Janelle wore red athletic shorts and a black sports bra, her hair in a ponytail, while Ava was now clad in a gold leather catsuit, her hair still under her customary golden netting. Vanessa wore only dark green flowing harem pants, her magnificent hypnotic tits out in all their glory and her hair in a bun. Constance was dressed in black yoga pants and a simple blue halter top, her dark hair also in a tight bun. Unlike Donna and Bella, each of them wore simple flip-flops or sandals, intending to go into the fight barefooted as True Hypnotists often did.

The group of beautiful hypnotists flashed dazzling smiles as Elaine took their picture.

“So what, for tonight we are the Elite Eight?” Casey asked.

Alex and Bella groaned.

Janelle giggled, and Ava and Constance smiled.

“I like it,” Donna declared.

“Me too,” Vanessa agreed.

“Can we go over the plan? It is almost one in the morning,” Bella said with mock irritation.

“You sound like Casey,” Alex teased.

Bella stuck her tongue out at the blonde, then smiled.

“Of course. Follow me to the theater, we can put the layout of the resort up on the screen,” Vanessa said, heading for the rooms exit.

The assembled hypnotists followed the leader of the Incredible Eight out of the dining room.

* * *

Lavea frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She was sweaty, her dark hair plastered across her face.

The sexy assassin had just been vomiting.

Again.

At first, Lavea had merely thought she had contracted food poisoning.

However, vomiting had persisted, and when Lavea had realized it was mostly in the early hours of the morning, she had been filled with dread.

Her phone chimed as it rested on the counter in front of her, indicating a timer had reached its conclusion.

Lavea was in the bathroom of a suite she shared with her Mistress Allonia; the suite was in a massive lakeside resort that Jonathan Creel had taken over for his own personal use, moving his entire operation to it after the Scintillating Seven’s attack on his warehouse complex.

She splashed cold water on her face, then picked up a small white stick-like object from beside her phone.

Looking at it, her eyes went wide.

“Fucking damn it, Sean!” Lavea said angrily, throwing the pregnancy test across the room.

Suddenly, Lavea felt sick again, and she hurried back to the toilet.

* * *

Jonathan Creel sat naked on the edge of a huge bed in the equally huge bedroom of the absurdly large luxury suite he had claimed as his own.

On her knees in front of him was Angelique, a hypnotist who had been allied with Victoria Dominique’s resistance before being captured and turned into Creel’s utterly devoted slave.

Her electric-purple hair flew wildly as she enthusiastically sucked The Master’s cock, nearly gagging herself with the effort.

It was well past two a.m., and Creel was still celebrating the series of blows his forces had inflicted on those who still opposed his rule.

With a bit of luck, he had broken the resistance.

Victoria Dominique and High Mistress Vanessa were dead, and the Scintillating Seven broken.

All he had to do was consolidate his power the next few days and pick off any strangers who were too stupid to flee or go into hiding.

Right now, however, he was enjoying being The Master.

“Suck a good girl you are now, slave. That is enough for now. Get up and stand over by the wall. It is Jevanna’s turn,” Creel commanded.

“Yes, Master,” the sexy Angelique said after taking The Master’s cock out of her mouth.

She rose and moved to stand where her owner had commanded.

“Alright, Vanna. You know what to do. You will suck my cock,” Creel commanded the room’s other occupant.

“Yes, Master,” Jevanna walker said through gritted teeth.

Another vanquished foe of Creel, the gorgeous African American woman was also naked, her skin covered in welts and bruises and her long blonde box braids a twisted mess.

Where Angelique was a mindless, obedient and eager slave, Jevanna was aware of her situation, though completely unable to resist Creel’s orders.

She trembled with rage and humiliation as she went to her knees and took Creel’s shaft into her mouth.

“That’s it you stupid bitch; you are right where you belong. This is what you get for opposing me. You could have been one of my valued allies, but you chose to become my little bitch instead. Now get to work, slut. Take it all the way in,” Creel sneered.

Jevanna sputtered as she obeyed, helplessly continuing work her owner’s cock.

“Mmmm…yes…that’s it…swallow, bitch,” Creel said a few minutes later.

His cock spasmed in Jevanna’s mouth.

Jevanna obeyed his command, swallowing his load.

“I hope your defiance was worth it, cunt,” Creel said with a sneer.

Jevanna looked at him with hatred in her eyes as she knelt before him.

She grunted, unable to speak without permission.

Creel laughed at her.

“Don’t worry, I will get it up for you again shortly and then we can paint that pretty face of yours,” he taunted.

Creel’s smug smile vanished as the sound of gunfire was suddenly audible coming from somewhere on the resort grounds.

Jevanna couldn’t speak, but she could laugh.

Laugh she did, a long mocking cackle.

Jevanna stopped laughing abruptly as Creel backhanded her across the face hard enough to knock her sprawling on her back.

He rose and went to the bedside table, where he snatched up a radio handset and raised it to his mouth.

“What the fuck is going on?” he snarled into the device.

The sound of gunfire continued, the frequency and intensity increasing.

Master, we are under attack! At least three directions, men with rifles,” came the reply amid a burst of static.

“Get everyone to the perimeter now!” Creel bellowed.

“Yes Master!” came the reply.

Creel threw the radio onto the bed and turned to the two hypnotized women.

“You two, get dressed and report to Allonia, you will help fight whomever is stupid enough to attack me!” he commanded.

“Yes, Master,” both Angelique and Jevanna said at the same time.

The two sexy naked women immediately left the room.

Creel picked up his cellphone from the table and dialed a number.

“Wesley, get every hypnotist up and ready to fight,” he said.

“Right away,” Wesley replied.

Creel disconnected the call and walked into the bedroom’s huge closet to get dressed.

He needed to contact someone right away via video chat, and he needed to look his best.

* * *

An hour before the gunfire started, Allonia was standing naked on the stage in one of the resort’s cocktail lounges.

Still too keyed up to sleep after barely escaping the explosion at High Mistress Vanessa’s penthouse, The Harbinger had decided to indulge in a bit of fun.

Her lover and slave Lavea had been ill recently, so Allonia had decided to play with some of the resort guests that had been captured when Creel’s forces took over the property.

In the middle of the room were a dozen women varying in age from their early twenties to their early fifties; they were of different ethnicities and builds, ranging from reasonably attractive to stunningly beautiful. All dressed in the clothes they’d been wearing when the resort had been captured.

They were also all deeply hypnotized.

Allonia had selected the group from over two hundred guests-turned-slaves that were now being housed in the resort’s lowest-tier rooms, as the suites and cottages were in use by Creel’s allies and minions.

“All right ladies, awake and aware!” The Harbinger said, snapping her fingers loudly.

The women began to blink as they came out of their trances; they looked around, looks of confusion on their faces.

“What is going on?”

“Where am I?”

“What happened?”

“What the actual fuck?”

“Why can’t I move?”

They all began to ask questions at once; Allonia had given each of them a post-hypnotic suggestion preventing them from picking their feet up off the floor.

“Settle down, ladies. I will explain everything,” Allonia said loudly from the stage.

“Who are you?”

“I-I can’t move!”

“This is unseemly, she’s naked!”

“Where is my husband?

“Jimmy? Are you here? What is happening?” the women continued, panic in many of their voices.

Allonia smiled.

“Your men have been… repurposed; I promise, they are being put to good use,” she said.

Most of the resort’s male guests had been assigned to menial slave roles, turned into hypno-goons that would be used to battle Creel’s enemies, or claimed as sex-slaves by a hypnotist.

“What the hell does that mean?”

“Who the fuck are you?”

“Why is she naked?”

Allonia struck a power pose, hands on her hips.

Her naked body was truly fabulous; she had rock-hard abs and fit toned legs to go with her large round breasts and flawless skin. Her lips were ruby red, as were her finger and toenails, and her long dark hair was loose, brushed and shiny.

“The question is, why are you ladies not naked?” Allonia asked in reply with a wicked smirk.

“This is crazy!”

“Help! Help!”

Allonia laughed.

“No one is going to help you. Now strip! All of you. You will get completely naked. Now!” she commanded.

The women were stunned as they each felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey the command.

Some began to sob, while others looked bewildered as they began to undress.

A few moments later Allonia nodded with satisfaction as her victims shed the last of their clothing and stood before her completely naked.

“How are you doing this?” a young brunette asked, tears rolling down her cheeks as she covered her breasts with one arm and her pussy with her other hand.

“Because I can,” Allonia replied coldly.

She surveyed the group, admiring their feminine bodies, each unique and different, all sexy to The Harbinger.

“Now let’s remove those inhibitions, shall we? You are all starting to feel very aroused; you are getting more and more turned on with each passing second. You all love the female body…your worries and cares are fading away now…so horny…so aroused…you love women, you want to make love only to women…more and more aroused…no inhibitions…only lust for the female body…even if you have never been with a woman before, now it is all you want…you are so aroused you can hardly stand it…the women around you are the most beautiful you have ever seen…you want them…you want to play with them, to pleasure them, to fuck them and be fucked by them…,” Allonia said in a powerful, seductive voice.

The assembled women’s nipples began to stiffen, their pussies moistening as her words took effect.

They looked at one another and began to moan softy; some began to fondle their own breasts or rub their clits.

“You and you, come up here; you want me desperately, I am your Mistress and you want only to please me now. Pleasuring me will bring you pleasure. You will get the honor of worshipping me,” Allonia declared, pointing to a somewhat plain, curvy woman with short light brown hair and a sexy, slender Asian woman.

The Harbinger’s appetites extended to women of all shapes and sizes.

As long as they were in her power, of course.

“Yes Mistress!” the both said breathlessly, hurrying to join Allonia on the stage.

A large comfortable couch had been placed on the stage earlier by two menial slaves at Allonia’s command, and The Harbinger moved to sit on it as the two women approached her.

“Alright, ladies…you may have some fun. You will pleasure one another without reservation or hesitation. You must fuck one another, over and over again until you are exhausted!” Allonia declared.

She gave another loud snap, and the group of women immediately fell upon one another, caressing, licking, sucking and rubbing.

The lounge had thick tan carpeting, and there were a large number of loveseat-style chairs that were quickly put to use as the women began to pleasure one another with frantic abandon.

“You will start with my feet, and you will eat my pussy,” Allonia commanded, pointing at the Asian woman and the curvy woman respectively.

“Yes Mistress!” both women gasped, flushed with desire.

Allonia smiled, then moaned loudly as the Asian woman began to suck on her toes while the older brunette enthusiastically dove into eating her pussy.

Shrieks, moans and screams filled the lounge as the orgy continued uninterrupted for the next forty-five minutes.

After orgasming twice, Allonia had switched out her lovers for a statuesque woman with short blonde hair and a voluptuous redhead with huge breasts; her original two worshippers were now eating one another out on the floor of the stage, while Allonia stood near the couch, eyes closed and moaning loudly while the blond knelt before her eating her pussy and the redhead knelt behind her frantically licking her asshole.

At the sound of gunfire, Allonia’s eyes flew open.

She smiled.

“Vanessa…must have survived…,” she gasped as she orgasmed hard, trembling with pleasure.

The Harbinger knew only the High Mistress would be able to convince the survivors of Creel’s strikes earlier that day to attack immediately.

“Alright, you two have a go at one another,” she commanded as she extricated herself from the two women worshipping her.

Without hesitation, the blonde and redhead embraced one another and fell to the floor in a tangle of sweaty arms and legs.

Allonia walked down a short staircase on the side of the stage and sauntered from the room, smiling as she passed the shuddering, trembling, moaning and shrieking women still engaged in the hypnotic orgy.

“Keep at it ladies!” Allonia called over her shoulder as she departed.

The Harbinger smiled as she calmly headed for her suite to get dressed.

The only thing she in the mood for more than sexual domination was a good fight.

Preferably a fight that ended the conflict in New York once and for all.

* * *

“I am honestly surprised that everyone agreed to this,” Vanessa commented quietly as she walked slowly across the resort’s golf course.

The perfectly-maintained grass felt good beneath her bare feet.

“It is a tad reckless, but frankly I didn’t see a choice. It is bold and our best chance to take Creel down. I don’t think any of the others disagree, and the H.A.D. agents got authorization to participate, so there is that. I suppose we could have waited for the rest of the High Conclave,” Ava Gold replied from beside Vanessa.

The exotically-beautiful gold-clad hypnodomme was also barefooted, making not a whisper of sound as she moved.

The two hypnotists were moving quickly, sticking to a line of trees; fortunately it had become cloudy, and the darkness was their friend as they approached the resort.

Vanessa sighed and shook her head.

“The High Conclave is regrettably unavailable. Charissa has her own war going, Jing-Mei just had a baby, Helena is recovering from being captured and reestablishing herself, and Liliana is…Liliana. I tried to let this nonsense play out without getting involved, but Creel forced my hand. I honestly thought he would be taken down by now. My mistake, and I want to clean up the mess,” she said regretfully.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, Vanessa. Creel has been making noise for years, and nobody stepped up and squashed him. Then suddenly he is making all these moves, and everyone is surprised. Although his power level has surprised everyone,” Ava replied.

“Thank you for that, Ava. It is curious; nobody seems to know how he got so powerful; it is maddening,” Vanessa said with a shake of her head.

Ava nodded grimly.

“No one does; he is extremely impressive, especially for a male, and is obviously good at organizing and planning despite his volatility. I suspect his pet warlock deserves some of the credit,” she said.

“Definitely. Wesley Stone is a big part of Creel’s success; not necessarily for his personal power, although he is an accomplished warlock. It is his planning, negotiating and intelligence. I am sure it is Wesley that convinced the Yakuza and other crime bosses to join up. He promised them a piece of the action, rather than always having to steer clear of the hypnotism community and their schemes. He tempted them with not having to bow down to us, and we let it happen,” Vanessa replied.

“The True Hypnotism world is not united, Vanessa. The High Conclave isn’t even recognized or respected much outside of the American continents. None of this is any particular person’s fault. Creel is just the result of a lot different factors; female superiority among hypnotists driving a man to assert himself, our influence and vying for control over a lot of the same areas as powerful normals, and our constant attempts to dominate one another. Creel or someone like him was inevitable,” Ava said as she and Vanessa reached the golf course’s clubhouse.

The two women pressed themselves against the wall, disappearing into the shadows.

“Well, it is inevitable that he gets taken down, too,” Vanessa said with determination.

Ava was about to pat Vanessa’s arm, then stopped, remembering Vanessa had injured her arm in her escape from her penthouse’s explosion.

“Oops, I almost forgot. How is the pain?” Ava asked.

“Manageable. I doubt I can use it effectively in a fight, but the painkillers I made James give me are working, along with the self-hypnosis,” Vanessa replied.

She took her pocket-watch from between her magnificent bare breasts and opened it, checking the time.

“Two minutes,” she said, closing the watch and letting it drop back between her breasts.

Ava took a deep breath and nodded.

They waited in silence as the two minutes passed.

Suddenly, gunfire erupted all around the perimeter of the resort’s main grounds.

Exactly on time, the H.A.D. tactical officers had opened fire on specific buildings.

In theory, five other teams of hypnotists were in place to begin an assault on Creel’s forces.

Bella Beguile and Lady Constance, Goddess Donna and Maven Janelle, Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria, Agents Alistair and Sophia, and Agents Isabella and Katherine should all be in their assigned places just as Vanessa and Ava were.

“Let’s move,” Vanessa said.

Ava nodded, then moved to the clubhouse’s back door; finding it locked, she kicked it open to reveal the gold course’s commercial-grade kitchen.

“Very nice,” Vanessa commented as she and Ava moved inside.

A trained chef, Vanessa had an appreciation for anything kitchen-related.

“Okay, the main dining room should be through there,” she said, nodding at pair of swinging two-way doors.

“Right,” Ava replied, taking the lead.

According the information they had gotten from Svetlana, the golf course’s clubhouse had been converted into a barracks for low-level hypno-goons, men who had been guests at the resort and were now armed but untrained and expendable fodder and under the command of a minor hypnotist named Mistress Carrie.

Ava went through the doors, holding them open so they didn’t swing back and hit Vanessa.

The two hypnotists stepped into the spacious dining room to find all the tables and chairs had been removed, and the floor covered with sleeping bags.

The bedrolls were occupied, most of them with groggy-looking men who were sitting up and rubbing their eyes.

Without hesitating, Ava stepped forward and raised her hands.

She began to flutter her fingers rhythmically and gracefully, swaying her hands back and forth over top one another.

“Every one relax…everything is fine, just follow my fingers and listen to my voice…relax and listen to my words…following my fingers as you listen carefully…listening and following…following and relaxing…you are already so tired…sleepy…you must simply follow my fingers and listen closely to my words…relaxing more and mores…getting sleepier and sleepier…,” Ava droned.

Two-dozen men, their minds already weakened from being hypnotized previously, looked at her dumbfounded as their eyes locked on her fluttering fingers.

“What the hell?” a female voice asked.

Vanessa turned to see a woman of perhaps twenty-five with long black hair and olive skin standing in a doorway; she was dressed in a pink satin robe and barefoot, and Vanessa could see the room behind her had once been an office but had been converted into a bedroom with furniture from one of the resort’s guest rooms.

Gunfire continued to be heard all around the resort, and there were shouts and screams in the distance.

“Ah, you must be Mistress Carrie. I am High Mistress Vanessa. I recommend you surrender, dear,” Vanessa said sweetly, walking toward the young woman.

Carrie narrowed her eyes.

“High Mistress who?” she asked skeptically.

She glanced at Ava, then her eyes snapped back to Vanessa almost involuntarily.

Or more accurately, they snapped back to Vanessa’s magnificent tits.

Vanessa smirked.

“High Mistress Vanessa. This is your last chance; surrender or be enslaved,” Vanessa said calmly.

Ava continued her induction, and all of the men were now enraptured by her swaying hands and soothing voice.

Most had slumped over as they were hypnotized yet again.

Carrie snorted.

“You wish. Have a look at this,” the young woman replied, raising a gold chain with a large sapphire dangling from it.

With an effort, Carrie took her eyes off Vanessa’s tits and began to expertly swing the pendulum, causing it to sparkle even in the dimly-lit room.

“Relax and watch the sapphire,” she purred in a well-trained hypnotic voice.

Vanessa almost nonchalantly reached up and cupped her breasts.

“No dear, it is you who is going to relax…just look at my tits and drop for me…,” Vanessa said firmly.

She lifted her breasts and then let them go, causing them to bounce.

Vanessa released a wave of hypnotic power from her tits.

“Listen to my—my—oh my…,” Carrie gasped as Vanessa’s energy hit her.

She lost her train of thought as her eyes locked onto Vanessa’s breasts, the diamonds in her nipple rings glittering.

“Thats it, dear…relax and drop deep for me…your thoughts are fading…you cannot move or speak…simply stare at my beautiful breasts…and obey,” Vanessa said firmly.

The High Mistress released another wave of hypnotic energy from her tits into the younger woman.

Carrie’s pendant slipped from her grasp, and her eyes became glassy.

“Obey,” she mumbled.

“Good girl. Now just stand there quietly until I give you further instructions,” Vanessa suggested.

She turned away from Carrie to look at Ava.

The gold-clad hypnotist was smiling triumphantly.

All of the men were slumped over, eyes closed.

“Well that was easy,” Vanessa said.

Her words were followed by a loud explosion which startled both she and Ava.

“I spoke too soon; that sounded like a grenade,” Vanessa said.

Ava nodded.

“Svetlana said that Creel has all kinds of weapons,” she said.

“Okay, let’s get these people out of here,” Vanessa said, moving to a window.

Ava reached up and touched the radio that each of Vanessa’s allies wore in their ear.

“This is Team Tits, we are sending twenty-plus goons and one hypnotist to the collection point, over,” she said.

“Roger, Tits,” came Agent Sophia’s voice.

A moment later, all the men Ava had hypnotized shuffled out of the clubhouse and began to walk across the golf course.

Carrie followed them as well, her eyes wide and staring as she followed Vanessa’s commands.

The H.A.D. agents had established a collection point for Vanessa and her allies to send people they hypnotized to.

“It looks clear out there, we can make a run for those cottages,” Vanessa said after they had sent their prisoners on their way.

“Sounds good…Tits,” Ava replied with a chuckle.

“We had to had a team name,” Vanessa said with a shrug.

“That we did, and they are definitely noteworthy,” Ava agreed, admiring Vanessa’s rack.

Her eyes were slightly glazed.

“Hey, you can play with them all you like later,” Vanessa said, snapping her fingers at Ava.

The gold-clad hypnotist blinked and smiled sheepishly.

“I’m not even a titty-girl,” she muttered.

“Everyone is a titty-girl when I am done with them,” Vanessa replied with a playful wink.

Ava smiled and shook her head.

Vanessa took one more look out the window, then gave a silent three-count with her fingers; she then opened the clubhouse door and dashed across the grass toward a line of luxury guest cottages.

Ava was right behind her.

* * *

“So you don’t have any reservations about switching sides?” Bella Beguile asked as she made her way along the shoreline of the huge lake that sat next to the resort.

“None at all,” Constance replied from behind her.

“Good to know. Why did you join up with this asshole in the first place?” Bella inquired.

Constance sighed.

“Let’s just say he made an enticing offer, and I had a lapse in judgement,” she replied.

“Fair enough; I am just glad you are with us,” Bella said as they reached the resort’s expansive boathouses and docks.

The docks themselves had recently been burned and all the boats moved away; Bella suspected that Creel had wisely done so, to make any mass approach from the lake difficult.

Even so, the H.A.D. sharp shooters had surveyed to boathouses and spotted movement inside, so Vanessa had assigned Bella and Constance to eliminate anyone inside and then approach the resort from the docks.

They had a few minutes before H.A.D.’s assault teams would begin their attack, and Bella and Constance had snuck along the beach skillfully and reached their assigned spot early.

Crouching in the shadows beside a boathouse, the two hypnotist heard a door open and then saw a man dressed in black clothing with an M4-style rifle on a sling step out.

He lit a cigarette as she surveyed the calm lake water as he smoked.

Bella pointed at him and began to chant softly.

Ut non movere…ut non movere…ut non movere,” she said, easily casting the spell with the assistance of her armband.

The man suddenly went stiff, paralyzed by Bella’s magic.

Constance reached up and touched her radio.

“Rifle one, do you have the smoker?”she asked.

“Affirmative,” the H.A.D. agent replied in her ear.

“He is all yours,” Constance said.

An instant later there was a soft zipping sound followed by the impact of a bullet in the paralyzed man’s skull.

He fell off the dock and into the water with a splash.

“Target down,” the sniper said in Constance and Bella’s earpieces.

Bella moved from the shadows of the boathouse and circled around to the door.

Before she could see if it were locked, it suddenly opened and she was face to face with another man, dressed and armed similarly to the one who had just come out to smoke.

His eyes went wide in surprise.

Bella reacted first.

She raised her hand and began to flutter her fingers gracefully.

“Follow my fingers, keep your eyes on the glittering gems. Back and forth, up and down…relax and listen to my voice…as you follow my fingers…,” she said firmly.

The gems on her gloves sparkled brilliantly as she continued to flutter her fingers while moving her hand up and down, then side to side.

“What the…?” the man said, his eyes reflexively following Bella’s fingers.

He began to raise his weapon.

“That gun is too heavy to lift…you are so relaxed…your eyelids are heavy…you are sleepy…you cannot stay awake..sleep now!” Bella said in powerful voice.

She continued the butterfly induction with practiced precision.

The man stopped raising his weapon, his eyelids fluttering as he followed her hand.

Up and down, side to side.

Bella snapped the fingers of her free hand beside the man’s head, and he wilted to the floor, hypnotized.

Just in time for the man behind him to fire two shots from a pistol.

The bullets struck Bella painfully in her chest; the kevlar of her costume stopped them, but she staggered back and fell.

Constance immediately dashed past Bella, rolling under the man’s line of fire as he discharged his weapon a third time and standing up beside him with impressive speed and grace.

She knocked the pistol from his hand, then slammed her knee into his side before grabbing his arms and spinning him around so he was between her and the three other men in the room as they opened fire with their own sidearms.

At the same time, gunfire erupted outside as the H.A.D. agents began their attack.

The man Constance was holding was riddled with bullets from his comrades’ weapons, and she gritted her teeth in pain as a bullet grazed her thigh and another penetrated the man’s armored torso to hit her lower left chest.

Fortunately, the round had been slowed enough by going through her human shield that it did little more than sting her badly and raise a bloody bruise.

The gunfire in the boathouse stopped as the men began to reload; Constance dropped the dead man to the floor and raised her hands, palms out.

“You will STOP!” she bellowed.

Her eyes blazed with hypnotic energy and it radiated from her hands as well; her power slammed into the men’s minds, overwhelming their wills.

They instantly froze, the slides on their weapons still locked open.

Bella stumbled inside coughing as the sound of gunfire increased around the resort.

“They won’t be frozen long,” Constance said, examining her wounds.

They were relatively minor, much to her relief.

“I don’t need…long,” Bella replied in a shaky voice, wincing in pain as she raised her golden watch.

She cleared her throat and took a deep breath, ignoring the pain in her chest as she steadied herself and concentrated on channelling her hypnotic energy into her watch and voice.

“Just look at the pretty gold watch, bozos…,” Bella began as she held the shiny golden timepiece up in front of the three helpless men’s eyes.

They were unable to look away; they stood silently as Bella’s words flowed into their minds, the golden watch all they saw as she spoke.

Constance watched with approval as Bella quickly and skillfully hypnotized the men with her soothing, well-honed hypnotic voice.

By the time Constance’s hypnotic attack had worn off, the men were completely in Bella’s power.

She and Constance quickly disarmed them and sent them to the collection point along with the man Bella had hypnotized at the door.

“Are you okay, Constance?” Bella asked, eyeing her companion’s wounds.

Constance gave a dismissive wave.

“I’ve had worse, I will live what about you?” she asked, eyeing the slugs in Bella’s costume.

Bella nodded, and picked up a pump-action shotgun from a table.

“I’m fine, they didn’t penetrate. Okay, we better get a move on; it sounds like it is getting intense out there. I will take point,” she said, slinging the weapon over her shoulder after confirming it was fully loaded.

The sound of gunfire was almost continuous now, and there were shouts and explosions mixed in.

Constance grimly nodded and followed Bella out of the boathouse.

Perhaps I should look into a bullet-resistant bodysuit for these bloody dangerous missions…or stop doing them…if I survive this one, she thought as she moved.

* * *

“You know, this doesn’t seem to fit in with the way we were told Hypnotic Affairs would work,” Agent Katherine Thompson remarked as she crouched behind a large black pickup truck in the resort’s main parking lot.

Sparks flew as gunfire rang out bullets struck the vehicle, being fired by men and women from the resort’s main lodge.

Katherine had her service pistol in her hands, a Glock-19.

“Indeed, I expected more clandestine operations and frankly more hypnotism…and more sex,” her partner, Agent Isabella Bellini said with a laugh, her own Glock-19 in her hand.

The sexy Italian Hypnotist-Agent was crouched beside Katherine, even as men and women from their H.A.D. tactical team returned fire on Creel’s men from either side of them as they used other vehicles for cover.

“Oh well, Angela decided it was worth it I guess,” Katherine replied with a shrug.

She quickly stood and fired three shots toward a window that had flashes from a weapons discharge in it.

Katherine didn’t wait to see if her rounds had done anything, quickly crouching back down as more bullets slammed into the truck.

In truth, Katherine didn’t expect her pistol’s bullets to accomplish anything at the range her attackers were at; she had been returning fire on principle and to possible help keep their heads down as the heavily-armed tactical team advanced.

Three of them were already down in the parking lot, and likely dead.

Katherine and Isabella had moved in against Agent Sophia’s recommendation after the second man had been hit, and now they were pinned down behind the truck.

“I do wish they had waited a day; the resources we could have had…,” Isabella said wistfully before she popped up and fired her weapon twice before quickly crouching back down again.

Her weapon was locked open on an empty magazine.

“Reloading. One more mag after this one. I wish we had at least changed our shoes,” she said.

Isabella smoothly ejected the empty magazine and inserted a fresh one from the holder on her belt, then closed the slide with a clack.

Both Agents were clad in black pantsuits, and their feet were bare after discarding the impractical heels they had both been wearing when they had been ordered to support High Mistress Vanessa’s attack.

Each agent had also hastily tied her hair up in a loose bun, and that had been the extend of their hasty preparation.

“Yeah, not the ideal conditions to go barefoot. Quinn will be sorry she missed this,” Katherine replied grimly.

“I wish she was here. I think we may have to make a run for it, Katherine,” Isabella said.

“I would wait on that,” a female voice said from beside her.

Isabella and Katherine both jumped in surprise as a woman was suddenly beside them, seemingly appearing out of nowhere clad in a black body suit with her dark hair in a very tight bun.

She had a large satchel slung over her shoulder.

“Hello Lydia. Still as sneaky as ever I see,” Isabella said dryly.

Lydia Black winked at Isabella and smiled, her trademark wide golden choker style necklace gleaming even in the parking lot’s dim lights.

“Just wait here until my signal, then go for one of the side entrances,” she said.

“What signal?” Katherine asked.

“You will know it when you see it,” both Lydia and Isabella said at the same time.

“Everyone, hold for a minute. Take cover,” Agent Black said into her radio.

Lydia nodded at each of the other women, then bolted from behind the truck.

Isabella and Katherine watched as the mysterious Agent Black darted between parked vehicles, dodging gunfire and making her way quickly toward the building’s lobby.

Lydia miraculously almost made it to the door when two sword-wielding Yakuza soldiers in suits rushed out to meet her.

They never stood a chance.

Isabella and Katherine were both in awe as Lydia quickly drew a combat knife and dispatched the two men with a serious of incredibly skillful kicks, punches and slashes all while dodging their blades.

Lydia dashed past her two downed opponents and disappeared into the resort’s lobby.

A minute later, the front of the building lit up like the sun.

The entire lobby exploded, sending out a shockwave that shattered the windows of many of the vehicles in the parking lot as well as setting off a dozen car alarms.

The majority of the shooting from the resort stopped.

The blast had killed or disoriented a large number of Creel’s minions, and smoke was filling the parking lot.

“Damn it, Lydia!” Isabella said, shaking glass from her hair.

“Well I guess that answered what was in the satchel. At least the building isn’t on fire,” Katherine muttered.

“Go, go, go!” Isabella said into radio.

She nodded at Katherine and rose, taking a deep breath before bolting for the resort.

Katherine was right behind her, and on both sides of them were men and women from the H.A.D. tactical team.

The younger agent felt a sharp pain in her right foot, no doubt from stepping on broken glass.

She ignored it.

Katherine was laughing as she ran; she had heard about Lydia Black’s exploits, but had never seen her in action.

She was definitely impressed.

* * *

Janelle was moving with the grace of a hunting cat; engaged with three mid-level hypno-goons, her expert karate training was allowing her to hold her own.

Her foot smashed into one man’s face, knocking him out cold an instant before she spun away from a blonde woman’s attempt to grapple her. Janelle then blocked two punches from her third opponent, a tall black man, before countering with strikes to his crotch, stomach and chest.

A large man, her blows hurt him but didn’t stop him from launching another attack, a painful punch that caught Janelle failed to block and caught her on the side of her head.

The blonde woman drew a knife and came a Janelle from behind, but the sexy mentalist sensed the attack coming and launched a back-kick that caught the woman in the chest and knocked her sprawling to the ground.

The black man in front of Janelle grabbed her hair and arm, picking her up off the ground and causing her to grunt in pain.

Then his dark eyes met her astonishing green ones.

“Let go of me and kneel!” Janelle said through gritted teeth as she released tiny flashes of light from her eyes into his.

The man looked shocked as he was utterly compelled to obey her command.

Janelle was breathing heavily as she eyed the man with disdain and rubbed her arm where he’d grabbed her.

Then she let out a shriek and kicked him hard in the jaw, sending him sprawling backward to land in an unconscious heap.

Janelle turned just in time to dodge a slash from the blonde woman’s knife.

She brought her elbow down on the woman’s arm, knocking the knife from her grasp, then punched her rapidly in the face twice.

The woman staggered back, bleeding from her nose and mouth.

Janelle didn’t give her a moment to recover, leaping into the air and performing a powerful spinning kick.

Her bare foot smashed into the woman’s temple and dropped her to the floor in a heap.

Janelle landed and surveyed her opponents.

The blonde woman groaned and sat up.

Janelle snapped a vicious kick into her face, knocking her out cold.

She was in the living room of a lakeside luxury cabin that she had entered with Goddess Donna just before the shooting had started.

Donna had already left the room, pursuing a middle-aged brunette who had likely been a hypnotist, judging by the pocket-watch that had hung around her neck.

Janelle dashed from the room and down a short hallway, bursting into the cabin’s master bedroom.

The young mentalist stopped upon seeing the spectacle before her.

Janelle could note help but laugh.

Donna stood with her hands on her hips, her eyes glowing with the cobalt blue of the Mistress’s Gaze.

She was staring down at the brunette woman, who was on her knees as she looked up at Donna in open-mouthed rapture; the woman’s pocket-watch was on the floor.

“You are mine!” Donna bellowed.

“I..am..yours…,” the woman whispered, barely able to speak.

The sight of Donna hypnotically subduing the woman was not what made Janelle laugh, however.

Sitting on the bed was a handsome, fit man with dark hair in a short ponytail and wearing only a pair of black boxer shorts. He was masturbating furiously, a dazed expression on his face.

“I am nothing…I obey Goddess Donna…I am nothing…I obey Goddess Donna…,” he chanted in a monotone voice as he pumped his stiff cock rapidly.

In addition, there was a purple lace nightgown piled on the floor, and near it sat a fluffy white bunny rabbit, obviously a victim of one of Donna’s transformation spells.

“Well you seem to have this under control,” Janelle remarked.

Donna turned to her and winked.

“I do, but I better back off on the Mistress’s Gaze; I am using up my reserves of hypnotic power too quickly. Time to flex the dueling muscles,” she said.

On a whim, the dark-haired hypnotist-sorceress bent and picked up her vanquished opponent’s watch and put it in her pocket.

Not for the first time, she regretted leaving The Envious Tear in a safe at Elaine’s penthouse.

Also not for the first time, Donna squashed the regret immediately.

You couldn’t risk Creel getting ahold of the Tear if this doesn’t go well, she reminded herself.

“Okay Mister Stud Hypnotist, you will get up and stand in front of your friend here. Start stroking again, and cum in her face,” Donna ordered.

Gunfire could be heard outside, along with shouts and the sound of a grenade going off.

Janelle shook her head.

Even in the most dangerous situations, Goddess Donna did not shy away from indulging in utterly humiliating and dominating her enemies.

Janelle admired her style and bravado.

She is a true hypnodomme, the mentalist thought with a smile.

Janelle had no regrets about joining the Scintillating Seven after watching Donna work.

Donna waited for the male hypnotist to shoot his load all over the kneeling woman’s face, then instructed them both to go out and make their way to the collection point on the southern end of the resort.

“Okay, where to?” Janelle asked after they had gone.

“Can you sense anyone close by?” Donna asked.

Janelle closed her eyes and reached out with her mentalism.

“I…feel about six weak minds, probably goons in the next cabin…and…oh shit, yes there is a really powerful one, definitely a hypnotist and a more powerful one than these were, approaching our general direction. Oh, and they have someone with them…another mind that is uncluttered and focused in a narrow way…i’d say a Thrall,” she said slowly.

Donna nodded.

“Excellent job, Janelle. Let’s go meet them, shall we?” she asked with a smile.

Janelle opened her eyes and grinned.

“Yes, let’s,” she agreed.

Donna and Janelle left the cabin through the back door and walked across the grass, passing horseshoe pits and a volleyball court as they made their way slowly toward the resort’s main lodge.

“I probably should have brought Tanya and Farah,” Donna whispered as they moved.

Janelle shrugged.

“Can you trust them to obey you? I mean, in combat? Leaving them to help protect the collection point was a good idea,” she said.

“I hope so,” Donna replied.

“Hello there; may I help you?” a Canadian-accented female voice said.

Donna and Janelle turned to see a beautiful woman of perhaps thirty, with fair skin, long thick brown hair and lovely blue eyes step from behind a tree. She was wearing a long dark green dress with a slit up one side, along with tall strappy stiletto sandals that were the same color as her dress. Her hair was loose, and she wore a magnificent large diamond pendant on a gold chain around her neck.

Large emeralds dangled from her ears, and she wore a gold ring set with a huge green stone on her right middle finger.

Her long fingernails were silver, and her toenails were black.

She appeared relaxed and confident.

Donna eyed the woman warily; she had obviously been awake and ready when the attack began, likely part of the night-time security force.

“I am Mistress Emberlynn; from your appearance, you must be Goddess Donna. Gosh, it is wonderful to meet you! And your Thrall is lovely,” the woman said with almost sickening politeness.

Donna scowled.

Neither she nor Janelle reacted to Emberlynn’s assuming Janelle was a Thrall.

“I am; and if you know me, then you know—,” she began.

“Not to ‘Fiddle around with you’? Yes, I have heard you are a capable hypnotist and sorceress. I am afraid I have to warn you though, your dirty magic won’t work on me, oh no. I am afraid there is not going to be any turning this Canadian into a Caribou,” Emberlynn cut her off with a smile.

Donna’s scowl deepened.

“Are you sure about that?” she asked.

“Why, go ahead and give it your darnedest try, if you like,” Emberlynn said cheerfully.

Donna pointed at the irritatingly cheerful Canadian woman and began to chant.

Nunc est ut canem…nunc est ut canem…nunc est ut canem…,” she said firmly.

Emberlynn smiled as Donna’s magic washed over her without effect.

“See? Sorry to be so hard to get along with, but I don’t really fancy being turned into a dog,” she said.

“How did you do that? Some item that protects you?” Donna asked, irritated.

Emberlynn shook her head.

“Oh no, nothing like that. Just simple mental training, I am afraid. Why do you think hypnotists eventually became dominant over witches and sorceresses? With the right discipline and training, a hypnotist can simply ignore magic. It really is filthy and…clunky. Don’t you think?” she asked politely.

Donna chuckled.

“I guess it is good that magic isn’t my only skill, then,” she said.

She got into a fighting stance.

“Oh goodness, you want to have a scrap before we duel? That sounds like a kick in the pants…literally,” Emberlynn said with a giggle.

She kicked off her sandals and got into a fighting stance of her own.

Of course she’s a martial artist, Donna! Haven’t you learned a damn thing about the hypnotists’ community. She’s clearly a legacy, and a powerful one,” Donna admonished herself.

Undeterred, she rushed at Emberlynn, launched a powerful kick that the Canadian woman easily dodged.

As Donna and Emberlynn began to fight, Janelle was looking warily about for the Canadian hypnotist’s Thrall.

Janelle did not see them until a pretty woman with short black hair dressed in a dark grey leather body suit dropped out of a tree beside her and punched her in the side of her head.

Suddenly, both Janelle and Donna were hard pressed, locked in furious hand to hand combat with a skilled opponent.

While Donna’s fighting skills had progressed to the point where she could defeat most basic goons in a fight, she was no match for a skilled combatant like Emberlynn.

The Canadian woman dodge and blocked all of Donna’s attacks, countering with blows that Donna avoided only half of.

Battered and dazed, she stumbled backward and fell, bleeding from her mouth and a cut over her eyes.

“Oh honey, have you had enough?” Emberlynn asked with concern.

Donna growled and stood, waving the Canadian woman to come at her again.

At the same time, Janelle was holding her own against Emberlynn’s Thrall.

The young dark-haired woman shrieked loudly with each blow, and she moved with speed and skill that Janelle could just barely match; both women took painful blows to their ribs, thighs and faces as they moved around the grass, looking for an opening to strike a decisive blow.

Emberlynn easily battered Donna to the ground again, then had the audacity to offer her a hand up.

Donna angrily slapped it away.

“Oh my dear, I was really just going to help you up; you keep falling,” Emberlynn said innocently.

Donna rose, pulling the pocket-watch she’d taken out of her bustier and holding it up.

She missed The Envious Tear more than ever.

Another mistake, Donna, she admonished herself.

“Oh my, you still want to duel? I had figured you knew you were overmatched, dear. I am the one that brought in both Jevanna Walker and Carol-Lynn. You really should surrender; if you do, The Master will let you join us with your will intact…mostly,” Emberlynn said with a smirk.

“Fuck you,” Donna snarled.

“Oh how rude and uncouth you are! I need to teach you some manners,” Emberlynn said, taking off her diamond pendant.

She raised the huge gemstone and started swinging it back and forth.

Donna did the same with her watch.

As the two hypnotists began to duel, Janelle continued her battle with Emberlynn’s Thrall.

The mentalist had released two streams of flashes so far durning the fight, her opponent had managed to dodge them both.

Janelle was growing tired quickly; she needed to end the fight fast.

She made an obvious feint, which her opponent ignored.

As Janelle planned.

The mentalist dodged the woman’s counter to her fake feint, the swept the woman’s feet, knocking her to the grass.

Janelle was on her in a flash, straddling her and pinning her arms to the ground.

“Stop moving!” she bellowed, unleashing her mentalism into the woman’s brown eyes.

The Thrall obeyed, her muscles freezing up.

Janelle continued to stare into her eyes, using her unique mentalism ability and forming a telepathic link with the woman’s mind that would allow her to control her like a puppet.

At the same time, the hypo-duel between Emberlynn and Donna continued.

“Just keep following the watch…back and forth…relaxing more and more…,” Donna was saying in her practiced monotone.

The golden watch flashed invitingly as Donna channelled her hypnotic power through it, swinging rhythmically in front of Emberlynn’s eyes.

“It is you who is relaxing, dear…every word I speak…every swing of the diamond…you relax deeper…deeper…the way it sparkles is so soothing…just keep watching the diamond and listening to my voice…relax…,” Emberlynn was saying.

Her voice had changed to a well-honed, lower-pitched, soothing drone; her words were like snakes slithering into Donna’s mind, difficult to ignore.

Emberlynn’s diamond pendant swung briskly back and forth, and Donna could feel the insistent tug at her eyes.

Twice Donna had found herself watching the diamond, and twice she had managed to wrench her gaze away.

Emberlynn was an excellent hypnotist and an experienced duelist.

“You are getting sleepy…you…your eyelids are growing heavy…,” Donna said slowly.

Again, her eyes locked on the swinging diamond.

She realized she was losing.

I knew I was neglecting my pendulum skills…, she thought vaguely as she fought desperately to tear her eyes from the diamond and activate the Mistress’s Gaze.

She could not.

“That’s it dear…so relaxed now…you are the one who is getting sleepy…eyelids getting heavy…heavier and heavier with each swing…relaxing more and more now…,” Emberlynn purred.

“I…I…no…,” Donna murmured.

Her eyelids were fluttering and her watch slipped from her grasp.

“Close your eyes and sleep for me now,” Emberlynn said firmly.

Donna sighed, her eyes closing and her head nodding forward.

Smiling with satisfaction, Emberlynn replaced her pendant around her neck and turned to see her Thrall approaching.

Janelle lay on the ground.

“Ah, good girl Emmy, you defeated her Thr—ooof!” Emberlynn’s sentence was cut off by Emmy’s hard punch to her face.

Hit her again! Janelle’s voice urged Emmy inside her mind.

The mentalist sat up and watched as Emmy smashed her fist into Emberlynn’s face a second time, sending the hypnotist staggering backward.

Janelle leapt to her feet and rushed toward the Canadian hypnotist.

Hit her again! Keep hitting her! Janelle urged Emmy telepathically.

Emberlynn’s expression became angry; she was bleeding from her nose as she regained her balance.

“Emmy, sleep now little one!” she said firmly.

Emmy’s eyes closed and she wilted to the grass, deep asleep.

Emberlynn turned to face Janelle just in time to deflect the mentalist’s bare foot away from her face.

“So you are a hypnotist too,” the Canadian woman said with obvious irritation.

“Not exactly; stop moving and kneel down!” Janelle commanded.

Emberlynn looked stunned as Janelle unleashed a stream of tiny flashes from her eyes directly into her own.

The hypnotist grunted in frustration as she dropped to her knees.

“That’s better, bitch. Now, you will—,” Janelle began.

Her words were cut off as a ballet-flat-clad foot collided with the side of her head, knocking her stumbling away.

Janelle regained her balance and turned to face her attacker.

A beautiful woman with electric purple hair, dressed in a purple sports bra and purple leggings stood beside Emberlynn.

“What the…? Wait, purple hair…you are Mistress Angelique! You are hypnotized to serve Creel!” Janelle said warily.

“That’s right, she is,” another woman’s voice said behind her.

Janelle turned to see a lovely black woman with blonde box braids, dressed in a black leather pants and a long-sleeved black top, a golden pocket-watch in her hand.

“Shit. Jevanna Walker, right?” Janelle muttered.

“That’s me. Now, have a look at this,” Jevanna replied, raising her watch.

Janelle turned away quickly.

Only to find herself facing Angelique.

A trained kickboxer, the purple-haired hypnotist lashed out with two powerful kicks, one with each leg.

Janelle blocked the first, but the second connected with her chest, sending her stumbling backwards.

Jevanna kicked her in back of the head.

Seeing stars, Janelle felt Angelique kick her in the face.

The mentalist hit the ground hard; she lay still, momentarily stunned.

A golden pocket watch appeared above her eyes.

“Just relax and listen to my voice..,” Jevanna purred as she began to swing the timepiece back and forth.

* * *

Freckles, behind you. Guy with a knife, Casey said telepathically.

Instantly, Alex spun away from her opponent and face the man coming up behind her with a knife.

Her movements were far too fast and precise, even for the trained ex-military man; she knocked the knife from his hand with a sharp punch to his wrist, then kicked him in the balls, stomach and face in rapid succession.

He remained on his feet as Alex suddenly did the splits, avoiding the punch her original opponent had thrown at the back of her head.

Alex punched out with both fists, connecting solidly with both men’s groins and doubling them over in pain.

Alex leapt to her feet and kicked one, then the other in the face, knocking them to the ground to join their four companions in unconsciousness.

Casey watched the spectacle of her wife beating six men in hand-to-hand combat with mild amusement.

Alex had not broken a sweat.

In front of Tiny Tough knelt three men and woman, dressed in the same tactical clothing as the six men Alex had beaten, dazed expressions on their faces.

They were the latest recipients of Casey’s mass hypnotism ability.

Casey and Alex were in a courtyard behind the resort’s main lodge; they had managed to make it that far without being spotted until the ten mid-tier hypno-goons had come rushing at them from behind some hedges, just after a massive explosion had rocked the front of the building.

“Are you okay, Freckles? It looked like one of them grazed your jaw with a punch,” Casey asked.

Alex rubbed her face.

“He did indeed, but I am fine,” she replied.

Casey stood up on her tiptoes, but even so Alex had to bend over slightly for her wife to be able to kiss her face.

“There, all better?” Casey asked, chuckling.

Alex smiled.

“Of course; thank you, my love. Now why don’t you send those four to the collection point so we can go inside,” she said.

Casey sighed.

“Sure. Fuck, it is going to take H.A.D. weeks to process all these prisoners,” she said.

“That’s what they do,” Alex replied with a shrug.

“You four dumbasses, listen up. You will get up and walk South. You will leave all your weapons behind and turn yourself into the H.A.D. agents waiting for you,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” all four of her hypnotized subjects responded.

Casey reached up and touched her radio.

“This is Tiny Tough; four idiots heading for the collection point,” she reported.

“Roger that, Tiny Tough,” came the reply from Agent Sophia.

The sound of clapping came from Casey and Alex’s right, and they looked over to see a trio of women walking around the same hedges that the goons had been hiding behind.

Casey blinked in surprise.

All three women looked identical.

They were tall and beautiful, with the same shoulder-length blonde hair and bright blue eyes to go with their dancers’ bodies and lightly-tanned skin. They were dressed in identical short blue strapless dresses and tall silver heels. They all wore silver hoop earrings, and sported sky-blue fingernails. Each one also wore a large aquamarine pendant, and gold chain on their left ankle.

“Are you fucking serious? Triplets?” Casey asked, with exasperation.

“Yes, actually…,” said one of the women.

“…we are…,” continued another.

“…very serious,” finished the third.

Casey looked as though her head might explode, so Alex stepped forward and addressed the trio.

“I am Mistress Alexandria Pemberton, and this is my wife, Lady Casey Ford, better known as Tiny Tough,” the statuesque blonde said formally.

For an instant, uncertainty flickered across all three of the triplets’ faces before vanishing at the same instant.

“Nice to meet you; I am Amy,” said one.

“I am Amber,” said the second one.

“And I am April,” said the third.

Casey began to laugh, and Alex couldn’t help smiling.

All three of the triplets frowned.

“Wait, are you the Rupert Sisters?” Alex asked, composing herself quickly.

“Yes, we are,” said Amy.

“You have heard of us,” said Amber.

“Then you know better than to oppose us,” added April.

Casey wiped her eyes.

“Oh, girls, I am so sorry but I have to oppose you. It is like a moral imperative to put you in your place. Amy, Amber and April? Really? You sound like porn stars or strippers, you know that?” she asked, still chuckling.

All three triplets narrowed their eyes.

“You should…,” Amy began.

“…show us…,” Amber continued.

“…more respect,” April finished.

“Okay, stop that! One of you can say a fuckin’ sentence solo, I am sure,” Casey said, suddenly exasperated.

“Calm, my love. Ladies, I know of your family; the Ruperts have done business in New York and New Jersey for generations. Why would you throw in with a jerk like Creel?” Alex asked reasonably.

Amy giggled, and both Amber and April smiled.

“Power, duh,” all three women said at once.

“Okay, that’s it,” Casey said, marching toward the three women.

Alex walked beside her.

All three triplets lifted their aquamarines at the same moment and began to swing them in synch with one another.

“Look at the pretty blue gem and relax…listen to our soothing voices,” the three hypnotists said in unison.

“See how the aquamarine sparkles…,” Amy said.

“…drawing your eyes…,” Amber continued.

“…relaxing you more and more with each swing,” April added.

Their soothing voices sounded as if they were in stereo, and in truth the effect increased their effectiveness several times over.

Casey paused, her brown eyes drawn to the swinging aquamarines.

Alex did the same.

First Amy’s, then Amber’s, then April’s.

Each time they looked away from one gem, they were caught by another.

“Fuck…,” Casey murmured.

She was suddenly having difficulty thinking clearly.

“Case, they are…feeding one another and…amplifying their…power…,” Alex said slowly, seemingly caught up in the bizarre hypnotic spectacle.

“Back and forth…,” Amy purred.

“…relaxing deeper as you watch the beautiful sparkling blue gem…,” April said soothingly.

“…your eyelids getting heavy,” Amber added smoothly.

Casey and Alex’s eyelids both began to flutter.

“That’s it, almost there…,” Amy intoned.

“…so sleepy, eyelids so heavy…,” April droned.

“…you want nothing more than to close them and sleep,” Amber cooed.

Casey’s eyelids slammed shut.

Alex’s did the same a second later.

Smiling identically, the Rupert sisters lowered their pendulums in unison.

“They weren’t so impressive, were they girls?” Amy asked with smug satisfaction.

“No, they were not,” April and Amber agreed in unison.

“Alright you two, listen carefully…,” Amy said.

“…we have some instructions for you…,” April added.

“…and you will obey,” Amber finished.

“Obey…,” Casey murmured.

Alex remained silent.

“Yes, very good. Now, you will open your eyes and follow us,” Amy commanded.

“Are we taking them…,” April began.

“…to Creel?” Amber finished.

“Not yet; be quiet and come along,” Amy admonished.

The triplets turned and walked toward the main lodge, Casey and Alex following.

Freckles, please tell me you aren’t hypnotized, Casey asked her wife telepathically.

Of course not; it was all I could do not to laugh, although I can see how someone can get caught up in that induction, Alex replied.

I guess; so how far do we want to take this?, Casey asked.

Don’t know, let’s play it by ear; this is definitely an easy way to get in, Alex replied.

The two hypnotists followed their oblivious “captors” inside the lodge.

* * *

Vanessa and Ava were making their way toward the main lodge when Lydia’s explosion went off.

“Holy shit, what was that?” Vanessa asked after spitting out a mouthful of grass.

She and Ava had both dived to the ground.

“A bomb? Set off by…who knows? Fuck, Vanessa this is getting serious,” Ava replied.

The pair had cleared out a half-dozen guest cottages; each one had contained four to six hypnotized resort guests who were acting as menials for Creel and his associates.

Vanessa and Ava had easily hypnotized them all and sent them to the collection point.

There had been a single hypnotist in one of them, a Hispanic woman who had succumbed quickly to Vanessa’s titnosis and beens sent to the collection point along with the menials.

Getting serious? That bitch Allonia blew up my penthouse…although to be fair she was trying to take me alive and she did warn me of the bomb,” Vanessa replied a she stood.

“Real nice of her,” Ava said sarcastically as she rose to her feet.

“Oh shit! Look, isn’t that Angelique and Jevanna…and they have Donna and Janelle!” Vanessa said, pointing.

Ava looked to see the four people Vanessa had mentioned, along with two other women she didn’t know, heading toward one of the lodge’s back entrances.

“Can we take them all?” Ava asked.

“High Mistress. Come on,” Vanessa said, pointing at herself before taking off running toward the group.

The topless hypnotist ran directly in front of Jevanna and Angelique’s group before stopping and striking a power pose, hands on her hips.

She saw Donna and Janelle indeed looked hypnotized, and she did not recognize the woman in the green dress carrying her silver pumps, nor the one with short black hair.

“That’s far enough,” Vanessa said sternly.

Angelique and Jevanna exchanged glances.

“High Mistress Vanessa. Even you can’t take all of us. You should flee,” Jevanna said stoically.

Vanessa could see the dark-skinned hypnotist was acting against her will, that she did not want to do what she was doing.

“I can’t do that. Let Donna and Janelle go, and I can free you from Creel’s servitude,” Vanessa replied calmly.

In response, Angelique stepped forward and raised a large amethyst pendant.

“Watch the amethyst, Vanessa…,” she began.

In reply, Vanessa reached up and grasped her tits, quickly lifting them and letting them drop so that they bounced and made the diamonds in her nipple rings glitter.

“Relax, Angelique…relax and stare at my tits…you can’t look away…,” Vanessa said soothingly.

She bounced her tits again, releasing another wave of hypnotic energy into Angelique.

“I…wait…,” the purple-haired woman stammered, her eyes glued to Vanessa’s rack.

“Very good, honey…you are completely relaxed now…close your eyes and sleep,” Vanessa said firmly.

Angelique mumbled something unintelligible and wilted to the ground.

Then the world exploded into motion.

Jevanna leapt forward, attacking Vanessa with a flurry of punches and kicks.

The High Mistress dodged and blocked as best she could with only one arm.

Emberlynn began to usher Donna and Janelle inside, but suddenly found her path blocked by Ava Gold.

“Emmy, deal with her please,” Emberlynn said politely.

“Yes, Mistress,” the Thrall replied, moving to engage Ava.

The gold-clad hypnotist was immediately engaged in a frantic martial-arts fight with the dark-haired slave.

“Donna, Janelle, follow,” Emberlynn commanded, hurrying inside.

Donna and Janelle followed obediently.

Vanessa was holding her own against Jevanna, despite having the use of only one arm.

“You are looking a little slow, Jevanna…feeling tired…maybe having trouble focusing because you are getting sleepy…,” Vanessa suggested firmly as she continued to hold Jevanna at bay.

The black hypnodomme was indeed tiring a bit from her exertion; frustrated by Vanessa’s sheer skill, she renewed her efforts, increasing the frequency and intensity of her strikes.

She was ignoring Vanessa’s banter.

Just as the High Mistress had hoped she would.

“You are getting slow, Jevanna…your arms and legs are feeling heavy…you are feeling weak…you are getting very tired…,” Vanessa continued in her hypnotic voice.

She was emphasizing certain words, infusing the with hypnotic power as she continued to block and dodge.

Jevanna landed a painful kick to her ribs; however, her movements were indeed slowing as she continued to attack Vanessa.

“You are feeling weak Jevanna…you are getting slow and sluggish…it is very, very hard to move now…your arms are heavy…your feet feel like lead…you cannot move anymore…you must stop and stand still…stop, Jevanna…you cannot move, Vanessa suggested, channelling as much hypnotic power into her voice as she could.

Jevanna grunted in surprise as she suddenly couldn’t lift her arms.

“How…?” she asked.

“I am a High Mistress. Now look into my eyes…,” Vanessa replied firmly.

Jevanna gasped as Vanessa’s dazzling hazel eyes filled her vision, hypnotizing power radiating from them.

While Vanessa had been fighting Jevanna, Ava had gained the upper hand against the Emmy.

The dark-haired Thrall was battered and bloody, on her knees before Ava, who was fluttering the fingers and swaying her hands seductively while she spoke in her powerful hypnotic voice.

“…and sleep now,” Ave said firmly.

Emmy’s eyes closed and she slumped over in the grass.

An instant later, Jevanna too wilted to the ground, hypnotized by Vanessa’s eyes and voice.

“Are you okay, Vanessa?” Ava asked.

“I am tired, but fine. How about you?” Vanessa asked in reply.

“I am good, actually,” Ava said.

“Great. We better send them to the collection point,” Vanessa said, looking down at Jevanna and Angelique.

“Why not wake them up? They can help us,” Ava suggested.

Vanessa shook her head.

“We don’t have time to properly remove Creel’s brainwashing; we couldn’t trust them, and if we don’t do it right, it could permanently mess up their minds. They would be more of a liability than help,” she said.

“Fair enough,” Ava said, nodding.

Vanessa reached up and touched her radio.

“Mistresses Angelique and Jevanna are coming out to the collection point; they are friendlies, prisoners of Creel; they need to be properly deprogrammed and treated well,” she said.

“Understood,” Alistair’s voice replied.

“Okay, Angelique, Jevanna, you will stand up and open your eyes. Then you will walk South and surrender to the H.A.D. agents waiting for you, and do exactly as they instruct,” Vanessa ordered.

“Yes, Vanessa,” Jevanna said as she rose.

“As you command,” Angelique agreed as she got to her feet.

Both hypnotized hypnotists began to walk South, their expressions dazed and their steps sluggish.

“What about her?” Ava asked, looking at Emmy.

“Oh she can be our fodder,” Vanessa replied.

Ava nodded.

“Emmy, listen to me carefully…,” she began.

* * *

“Seriously, someone started an all-female orgy and just left it going?” Katherine asked incredulously.

As they were fighting their way through the lodge, she and Isabella had found a lounge with a dozen naked women who continued to enthusiastically pleasure themselves and one another even while gunshots rang out and an explosion rocked the building.

“Sure, why not? I have done the same thing more than once myself. These ladies seem like they have been at it for a while, though. Likely their stamina has been hypnotically enhanced,” Isabella replied with a chuckle.

Katherine turned away, her face flushed.

The young hypnotist was aroused and intrigued by the spectacle; she had not yet explored much of her hypnodomme side.

Mistress Katherine was eager to do so.

“Don’t worry dear, after we stop Creel, you and I will take a vacation and we will do this with a many ladies as you like. I will teach you everything I know,” Isabella said, as if reading Katherine’s mind.

“I…that sounds good,” Katherine whispered, turning back and watching the orgy once again.

She briefly imagined herself in control of the women, a powerful hypnodomme controlling the wills of others for her own amusement.

Who are you Katie? she asked herself.

It is Mistress Katherine, another part of her replied firmly.

“Right now we need to concentrate on the job at hand,” Isabella said.

Katherine took a deep breath and nodded.

“Yes, you are correct. We should move on,” she said.

She and Isabella turned to leave the room.

They found themselves facing The Harbinger.

Allonia was wearing one of her trademark long red gowns; it featured a plunging neckline and shimmered when she moved. Her long lustrous hair was down, and her makeup was flawless. Long diamond chandelier earrings brushed her bare shoulders, and her fingernails were black. Her perfect feet were bare, and her toenails too were painted black.

She was a stunning picture of elegant beauty.

“Hello ladies,” Allonia said pleasantly.

Isabella reflexively reached up for the ruby pendant she wore.

Katherine did the same, reaching for her own sapphire pendant.

Allonia was quicker.

She punched each of the women solidly in their solar plexus, stunning them.

Look into my eyes,” she said in a voice like silk.

Her pupils instantly began to shimmer with green and gold light.

Isabella and Katherine were both frozen as they met her gaze, their mouths hanging open as Allonia’s hypnotic power blasted into their minds.

“N-no…,” Isabella murmured.

Katherine was silent as she stared at Allonia.

“Look deeper…deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more…minds becoming empty…blank…you are hypnotized!” The Harbinger declared.

Isabella’s and Katherine’s shoulders slumped as they dropped into trance.

Allonia smirked.

“Alright my pets, just relax deeper for me…,” she began in her sensual voice.

After she was satisfied that her victims were deeply in her power, Allonia carefully removed each of the agents’ pendants.

“You will both remove all your clothing. Now,” Allonia commanded casually.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katherine said.

“Your wish is my command,” Isabella replied.

Both women quickly began to disrobe, and soon stood naked before The Harbinger.

Five minutes later, Allonia sauntered from the room, a satisfied smile on her face and both Isabella’s and Katherine’s pendants in her hand.

Back in the lounge, there were now fourteen women participating in the orgy.

* * *

The Rupert sisters led Casey and Alex down a hallway and up two flights of stairs.

“We are going to get a big reward for catching these two,” April, Amy or Amber said, as they entered a large sitting room, complete with a fireplace and a polished oak bar.

Freckles, I swear I can’t take too much more of these three, Casey said to her wife telepathically.

I know, but we have to be careful, Case. They are actually decent hypnotists, even if they are a bit weird. They did affect us a bit, Alex replied.

Not blinking is making my eyes hurt, Casey groused.

You will live, Alex replied.

“We have a few minutes to kill; how about we have the vaunted Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria kiss our feet?” Amy or April or Amber asked.

“We are still under attack,” Amber or Amy or April reminded her.

The sound of gunfire outside the building was faint but still audible.

“So? We were told to bring them here and wait,” April or Amber or Amy said with a shrug.

“Fine, April. Have your fun,” Amber or Amy said.

April grinned evilly at Casey and Alex.

“Okay, bitches, get down on the floor and kiss my feet,” she commanded, kicking off her pumps to reveal her white-painted toenails.

“Okay, I am done with this; I’m sorry, I just can’t do this anymore. I am not kissing any woman’s feet but Freckles’s,” Casey said, blinking rapidly.

April, Amy and Amber looked shocked.

Alex too began to blink, a smirk on her face.

“Sorry ladies; that tandem induction of yours was actually not bad,” she said apologetically.

“Yeah, it will work pretty well on like, ‘Stunt Hypnotist Number Three’, just not ones like Freckles and I,” Casey added calmly.

As one, the Rupert sisters raised their hands to their pendants.

Casey sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Were you not listening?” she asked in exasperation.

Stubbornly, the sisters took off their pendulums and held them up.

In response, Casey kicked off her sandals and raised her sexy bare right foot, balancing perfectly on her other foot.

The fire opal in her toe ring glittered as she began to sway her foot back and forth.

“Watch the aquamarines…see how they sparkle…,” the Rupert sisters said in unison, as they began to swing their pendants.

You look at my foot, ladies…follow my toe ring…back and forth…,” Casey said in her soothing, powerful hypnotist’s voice.

Alex moved to the door to keep watch, confident her wife could handle the Rupert sisters.

“Relax and listen to our words…,” April or Amber or Amy said.

“…keep watching the gem…,” Amber or Amy or April said next.

“…see how it sparkles,” Amy or April or Amber continued.

Their pendants continued to swing in synch, and Casey could again feel the sisters’ legitimate hypnotic power.

The three of them together were not putting out as much energy as Casey was channeling through her foot.

“Your eyes are drawn to my foot…to my toe ring…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…you want to look down at my foot…to follow it…back and forth…,” Casey continued smoothly.

She continued to sway her foot rhythmically while balancing perfectly on one leg.

Tiny Tough was gratified to see all three sisters’ eyes shift down to her foot.

“Getting lost in the blue…,” Amy or April or Amber said.

“…relaxing more and more as you follow it back…,” April or Amber or Amy added.

“…and forth…you are getting sleepy,” Amber or Amy or April continued.

The sisters’ eyes remained on Casey’s swaying foot as they spoke.

“You are feeling very relaxed now, ladies…you cannot look away from my foot…you must keep your eyes on it…following my toe ring…you are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy…,” Casey purred.

She was channelling large amounts of hypnotic energy through her perfect foot and into April, Alex and Amber as she spoke.

An identical look of surprise and distress crossed all three of the Rupert sisters’s faces as they realized their eyes were now riveted to Casey’s sexy foot.

“Wait she is…,” April or Amber or Amy said.

“…hypnotizing us with her foot…,” Amber or Amy or April added.

“…stop, you can’t do this,” Amy or April or Amber protested.

Their eyelids had begun to droop and their pendants began to slow as they tried and failed to look away; they continued to watch Casey’s foot helplessly, her toe ring reflecting the light into their eyes.

“You are very sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…all you want to do is sleep for me even as you keep watching my foot sway back…and forth…so relaxed…sleepy…minds becoming empty…blank…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you cannot stay awake…you will close your eyes and sleep now,” Casey said firmly.

April, Amy and Amber fell silent as their eyes slammed shut and their aquamarines fell from their hands.

The sisters remained standing, swaying on their feet as they dropped into a trance.

“Fuck, they finally shut up. Alright you stupid bitches, open your eyes and get on your knees,” Casey said, lowering her foot.

Silently, the Rupert sisters obeyed.

“You just had to do the foot-notism thing,” Alex chided her wife.

“What? I have great feet; am I supposed to only let Peggy and Twinkle Toes do it?” Casey shot back.

Alex laughed and blew her wife a kiss.

Casey pretended to catch it and put it in her in her pocket, then flashed Alex one of her heart-stopping smiles.

“If this is Creel’s varsity, we have nothing to worry about,” Casey said, eyeing the sisters with disdain.

Alex walked over to stand beside her wife.

“I doubt this is his best, there is still The Harbinger don’t forget,” she said.

“Bring her on,” Casey said with a snort.

“Oh, you might regret that, Lady Casey,” a woman’s voice said from behind them.

Casey and Alex turned to see a tall, sexy brunette standing in the doorway.

“Lavea?” Casey asked in surprise.

* * *

Bella and Constance were locked in a brutal melee that felt as if it had gone on forever.

After leaving the docks, they had made their way across the resort grounds toward an outdoor amphitheater, where they had taken cover after the explosion had gone off.

When they were ready to move again, they found themselves beset by more than twenty men and women, some simply hypnotized resort guests while others were suit-clad Yakuza and Mafia soldiers.

Bella had emptied the shotgun she had taken, dropping four of their attackers, then quickly entered her combat-trance, and then she and Constance had fought side-by side in the amphitheater like Roman gladiators, dispatching their foes methodically with their fighting skills as well as timely rapid-hypnosis inductions.

“…and, sleep!” Bella said as she fluttered her fingers before the eyes of her last opponent.

She snapped the fingers of her other hand, and the blonde woman in front of her wilted to the ground.

Nearby, Constance performed a graceful spinning kick, her bare foot colliding with the temple of the last Yakuza soldier facing her and knocking him unconscious.

“All clear,” she said, breathing heavily.

“Clear,” Bella replied, also winded from the exertion.

She spat blood from her mouth onto the ground.

Surrounded by hypnotized or unconscious opponents, both women were covered in bruises, and Bella had taken a slash from a Katana to her left forearm while Constance was bleeding from her lip and had sprained her wrist during the fight.

“You good to go?” Bella asked.

“I am,” Constance replied, wiping blood from her mouth.

In truth she was quite tired, having used her prodigious mass-hypnotism skills to stop six of their opponents cold and put them to sleep during the fight.

“Oh, I am glad to hear that,” said a woman’s voice.

Bella and Constance looked toward the amphitheater entrance to see The Harbinger striding toward them, looking radiant in her red dress.

Bella scowled, and Constance took a wary step back.

“Allonia,” she said.

“Constance, Bella, nice to see you,” The Harbinger said amiably.

She stopped ten feet away, a sympathetic look on her face.

“I don’t suppose you came to surrender?” Bella asked sarcastically.

Allonia chuckled.

“I was about to ask you the same thing,” she replied.

“I’m afraid not,” Bella said coolly.

“Allonia, you don’t have to do this, you aren’t hypnotized by Creel. You can walk off the board,” Constance said reasonably.

Allonia sighed.

“I have had this conversation more times lately…I cannot do that, Constance. I am sorry,” she replied.

Constance nodded.

“I understand,” she said.

“I don’t. You are a fucking idiot, Allonia,” Bella interjected.

I sound like Casey, she added silently to herself.

The thought made her smile.

Allonia eyed her with disdain.

“Bella, I am afraid you are little more than an upstart with a lot to learn,” she said calmly.

“That she is,” said another female voice.

Bella’s eyes widened as she saw Mercedes Jewel saunter into the amphitheater, dressed in a red sports bra and red athletic shorts; her hair was up, and she was barefoot.

“Hello Bella. It is good to see you,” Mercedes said.

Bella narrowed her eyes.

“Mercedes, if you betrayed us, betrayed me…,” she began, her face turning red.

Mercedes opened her mouth to reply, but Allonia cut her off.

“Relax, Bella. I can assure you Mercedes is deeply hypnotized…but she is where she truly wants to be. On the winning side,” Allonia said with satisfaction.

“Don’t be so sure,” Constance said.

Allonia laughed.

“I will admit, at full-strength you would be quite a challenge, Constance. However, you are tired from your long day, and injured as well. You cannot win, although I do truly admire this attack. Creel was not expecting it, and it was bold,” she said sympathetically.

Constance simply stared at her and said nothing.

Suddenly, Bella charged at Allonia with a shriek of anger.

Mercedes intercepted her.

Allonia and Constance watched, also eyeing one another warily while the two women began to fight, shrieking and grunting as they punched and kicked, blocked and dodged.

The battle went on for less than a minute, with Bella gaining the upper hand and knocking Mercedes to the ground with a head-butt that left the sexy hispanic hypnotist semi-conscious.

“I am sorry, Mercedes. I will get you free—,” Bella began, distressed by what she had just done to her lover.

“Bella, look out!” Constance yelled.

Allonia moved in a blur, stepping up next to Bella grabbing her silvery hair.

The Harbinger kissed Bella on the lips.

“MMMmmmnnnnff….,” Bella said as she struggled to get free, but The Harbinger was surprisingly strong and her resistance faded almost instantly.

Very soon she was eagerly returning the kiss, and the sounds she was making had switched from a protest to enjoyment.

Eventually, Allonia broke the kiss and whispered in Bella’s ear, staring at Constance the whole time.

Bella’s eyes were glazed, and she smiled as she listened.

“Yes, Mistress,” Bella finally said.

Constance slowly backed away, watching as Bella quickly stripped off her costume before running naked out of the amphitheater.

She scowled at The Harbinger.

“Was that necessary?” Constance asked, eyeing the red-clad beauty warily.

“Don’t worry, I just sent dear Bella to join a little party I started in one of the lounges. She will have more fun than you are going to after I bring you to Creel, you disgusting traitor,” Allonia said with disdain.

“Try it, you bloody psychopath. I was a fool for joining Creel, and you are one for continuing to do so. You aren’t invincible; Vanessa proved that earlier today,” Constance taunted.

Now it was Allonia’s turn to scowl.

“Yes, I will admit I underestimated her and those magnificent tits. It will not happen again,” she said.

Constance snorted.

“Oh? I have a feeling you are going to make a great titty-slave. Long-term, after we beat you and that pig Creel. I am going to enjoy watching that,” she taunted.

Allonia expression remained stoic.

Then her face twisted in anger and she suddenly ran toward Constance, shrieking as she attacked.

Constance managed to block most of Allonia’s strikes, but a powerful front-kick hit her in the chest, knocking her to the amphitheater’s dirt floor.

Allonia loomed over her, her eyes beginning to shimmer with hypnotic power.

Constance grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it at Alloinia’s face.

The Harbinger grunted and stumbled back.

“You tacky British bitch, this isn’t a street fight!” Allonia growled as she backed away further, trying to get the dirt out of her stinging eyes.

By the time she cleared her vision, Constance was gone.

Mercedes groaned and sat up.

“Shit. I didn’t see the head-butt coming. Where did they go?” she asked, rubbing her head.

Allonia rolled her eyes and walked over to Mercedes.

She was about to help her up, but instead she lashed out with a kick to Mercedes’s face that knocked her flat on her back.

“Get up and follow me, peasant,” Allonia commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mercedes replied, hurrying to obey.

She quickly got to her feet and hurried after The Harbinger.

* * *

Vanessa and Ava found themselves locked in yet another fight as they made their way down a second-floor hallway in the resort’s main lodge.

Emmy was on the floor, having taken the brunt of the initial assault and taking down three of Creel’s goons before being knocked unconscious herself.

Vanessa and Ava stood back-to-back, as Ava battled a pair of reasonably skilled hypno-goons, men clad in dark suits with military haircuts.

Behind her, Vanessa was projecting hypnotic energy through her tits into four pretty young women dressed in sports bras and yoga pants; they were armed with what appeared to be cutlery taken from the lodge’s kitchen.

Vanessa surmised the women had been in a yoga class when they had gotten hypnotized by Creel or his minions, and then armed with makeshift weaponry so they could serve as fodder to defend the resort.

“That’s it, ladies…just stop moving…stand completely still…your minds are empty of thought as you stare at my beautiful breasts…you cannot move or think…simply stand still and stare…stand still…and stare…,” Vanessa said soothingly.

She lifted and dropped her tits, making her diamond nipple rings sparkle and releasing yet more hypnotic energy.

The four young women stopped moving, their expressions becoming blank; they dropped their weapons and stared at Vanessa’s tits, mouths hanging open.

Ava let out a shriek of triumph as she kicked one man hard in the jaw and knocked him out cold, then sidestepped his companion’s attack and tripped him so he crashed into the wall and went down hard.

She kicked each man hard in the head for good measure.

Then she let out a scream of pain and fell to her knees.

Vanessa turned to see a wiry man with short blonde hair and a neatly-trimmed goatee along with rimless glasses walking toward them. He was dressed in a well-tailored dark blue suit, and he wore a white-gold signet ring with an “S” picked out in diamonds.

“Mr. Stone, I presume,” Vanessa said.

Ava continued to grunt in pain as she slumped to the floor.

“Wesley will do, High Mistress Vanessa,” the man replied calmly.

Vanessa took a deep breath, ready to unleash yet more hypnotic energy through her breasts.

Not that I have much left; I am pretty much on fumes at the moment, she thought grimly as she faced Wesley Stone.

Vanessa knew she could pass out if she used any more hypnotism without rest; it had been a long day and night, and she was on the verge of exhaustion.

She resolved not to show it, and go down swinging if it came down to it.

“Okay, Wesley. I can’t help but wonder what you think of my big…beautiful…breasts…,” Vanessa said in a seductive voice.

Wesley chuckled.

“I’m afraid that I on the wrong team for your…big rack…to affect me,” he said dryly.

Vanessa grinned.

“Irrelevant, dear. A lot of women have felt the same way, and they always end up in the same situation, as my witty-worshipping slaves. I am pretty confident if you look at them long enough, you will change teams,” she said with a wink.

With an effort, she began to emit a small about of hypnotic power from her tits, a slow trickle that would serve as a distraction at the very least.

Wesley frowned.

He could feel Vanessa’s hypnotic energy, urging him to stare at her beautiful breasts and glittering diamond piercings despite his lack of natural interest.

“I will admit, they are spectacular as far as biology is concerned; nearly perfect in shape and size…but I digress. Please come along quietly,” he said.

He glanced down at the moaning Ava for emphasis.

Vanessa sighed.

She knew Wesley Stone was a warlock, and he had put a pain-curse on Ava.

“How about you be quiet and keep looking at my tits,” she suggested.

Vanessa took a deep breath, gathering what strength she had left.

Wesley gestured and spoke a word under his breath, and suddenly her body was wracked with pain.

Vanessa grunted and doubled over, then slumped to the floor.

Normally, her powerful mind would be able to fight off Wesley’s fairly minor curse.

However, in her tired state she could not, and the waves of pain were debilitating.

“Fine, we can do it this way,” Wesley said.

From his jacket pocket he produced two pairs of handcuffs; he bent and put one pair on Ava, then approached Vanessa.

“You…are…a kinky…bastard, aren’t…you?” Vanessa gasped, struggling to her knees.

Wesley regarded her with a slightly amused expression.

Then he slapped her across the face.

Hard.

“I would keep that whore mouth shut if I were you,” Wesley said coldly as he snapped the cuffs on Vanessa’s wrists.

A moment later, Wesley was walking up a flight of stairs, while a pair of burly hypno-goons carried the still pain-wracked Vanessa and Ava.

* * *

“Casey, Alex…I guess I am not surprised you aren’t actually prisoners,” Lavea said, eyeing the kneeling Rupert sisters.

Wearing one of her snug black bodysuits, the tall sexy brunette visibly tensed, clearly fighting a compulsion to attack.

“Lavea, take it easy, you are hypnotized,” Alex said calmly.

Lavea laughed.

“Of course I am hypnotized! That is my lot in life, it seems; first Peggy and now Allonia…everyone feels I should be their slave. My will has not been my own for a long time. At least Allonia lets me have some fun,” she said.

Casey took a step toward her.

“You are more than a slave to Peggy, Lavea. She owns you, but she loves you as well. She gave you a place in her bed, with Sean and Jing-Mei. You are happy serving and protecting her,” she said reasonably.

Lavea’s face turned red.

“Yes…Sean…that bastard,” she said slowly.

Casey and Alex exchanged confused glances.

“What did Sean do to you?” Alex asked.

“He got me fucking pregnant!” Lavea shouted.

Both Casey and Alex looked dumbfounded.

“Wait, what?” Casey asked.

“You heard me! I am pregnant!” Lavea huffed.

She took a step toward the tall blonde and diminutive brunette, clenching and unclenching her fists as she tried to process and sort through the jumble of emotion and compulsions in her mind.

Casey seemed utterly unconcerned.

“Are you sure it is his?” Alex asked calmly.

“Yes! We fuck pretty often, and he is the only man have been with in a long time,” Lavea huffed.

Casey laughed.

“Damn, he is a potent fucker, got another one past the goalie! I guess I should be grateful he never knocked me up when we were fucking,” she said.

Alex gave her wife a stern look.

“Casey…,” she admonished.

“What? Jeez, I was just saying the truth. So what now, Lavea? You know you can’t take us on and win,” Casey said.

Lavea nodded slowly, furrowing her brow.

She closed her eyes, clearly fighting her hypnotic programming.

Allonia’s hypnotism was conflicting with Peggy’s, and mixed in was a swirl of emotion over her unexpected pregnancy.

“I was ordered to come here and take you to Creel…you are supposed to be prisoners…I…need to tell my Mistress…to stop you…I am confused,” Lavea said slowly.

“Peggy is your true Mistress, Lavea,” Alex reminded her.

Lavea gritted her teeth.

“Yes, she is…was…but I love Mistress Allonia too…I…now I have a baby to think about…Alex, I am a sociopath, I…I don’t know what to do…,” she said in a low voice.

Casey concentrated on Lavea’s mind for a moment.

“Damn, her mind is a mess; she is fighting Allonia’s control pretty hard. I think finding out she is pregnant is causing her wiring to get crossed. Peggy’s conditioning is still in there, too; I guess The Harbinger never bothered to remove it,” she said.

“She probably assumed hers was stronger,” Alex replied.

“It is…it was, until I found out about the baby…now I…I want…,” Lavea said, struggling to speak.

“It is okay, Lavea. You want to go back to your family, but Allonia’s hypnosis won’t let you. You don’t really want to hurt us, either. We can help you,” Alex said soothingly.

Lavea shook her head.

“I must obey Allonia…I…love her…,” she said through gritted teeth.

“You are fighting her control for the sake of your child, Lavea. You know in your heart that Peggy and Sean will be delighted to help you raise your child. Your baby will have two siblings now, Piper and Jing-Mei’s daughter River…Sean is a great father, you like him and you love Peggy. She is your owner,” Casey said reasonably.

Tears welled up in Lavea’s eyes.

“I will be a terrible mother,” she said.

She took a step toward Alex and Casey, raising her fists and clearly intending to harm them.

“No you won’t, honey. You can learn what you need to, and we will all help you. You are not just a menial slave, you are Peggy’s Thrall and her lover. She loves you, and we stopped her from chasing after The Harbinger alone to rescue you,” Alex said.

“You…did? Why?” Lavea asked.

Her face was red, and she was sweating.

“We did; I had to hit her with mentalism to make her back off coming after you. You understand why, don’t you Lavea?” Casey asked.

Lavea closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she tried to reason through what was happening.

“Yes…Domina Peggy would have gotten herself captured or enslaved, or killed,” Lavea replied.

“Yes, she has far too much going on at the moment, and she would have dropped it all to hunt down Allonia. It would have been reckless and dangerous, and I had to stop her. She would have done it for you, Lavea. She is still beating herself up, blaming herself for your capture. Fight Allonia’s control, Lavea. For your child’s sake, and Peggy’s; she is your true owner, and you want to serve her…you love her, not Allonia. Peggy did not make you fall in love with her with hypnosis; Allonia did that to you,” Alex said gently.

Tears trickled from Lavea’s eyes.

“She’s too strong…I love, Peggy but…I really love Allonia…I must obey Allonia!” she roared.

She suddenly charged forward.

Casey stood her ground, a stream of barely visible flashes erupting from her eyes and flying into Lavea’s.

“You will stop!” Casey bellowed.

Lavea nearly made it.

Then she froze a foot from Casey, her fist raised to strike.

Alex quickly stepped forward and put her hand on Lavea’s forehead.

She closed her eyes and concentrated, searching for Allonia’s hypnotic influence.

Lavea grunted, trembling as Alex worked to free her of The Harbinger’s influence.

Alex frowned and began to shake.

“Freckles?” Casey asked, concern in her voice.

“I am okay…I almost have it…Goddess, Allonia’s hypnosis is strong…I….got it!” Alex said.

She opened her eyes.

Then she and Lavea both slumped to the floor.

“Alex!” Casey yelled, rushing to her wife’s side.

“I am fine, just got a bit dizzy,” Alex said, allowing Casey to help her to her feet.

Lavea lay on the floor sobbing.

“I belong to Domina Peggy…I belong to Domina Peggy…,” she murmured.

Alex crouched beside the sexy former assassin.

“Yes you do, honey. And Domina Peggy loves you. She will be overjoyed that we found you. You and your child,” she said, patting Lavea’s arm gently.

Lavea sat up and wiped her eyes.

“Thank you both,” she said, composing herself.

“Of course, the main reason we stuck our noses in this fight was to find you for Peggy. it is a good thing she has conditioned you so much, or you might not have stopped and talked to us,” Casey said, offering Lavea a hand.

“I belong to Domina Peggy,” Lavea said with conviction as she took Casey’s hand.

The tall brunette got unsteadily to her feet.

Alex looked concerned.

“We need to get her out of here, Case. She is pregnant, and exhausted from fighting Allonia’s control,” Alex said.

“No, I need to help end this,” Lavea said.

“Not a chance, not while you are preggers, Lavea. You must obey us when Peggy isn’t around, right?” Casey asked sternly.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Lavea replied.

She seemed relieved to be back in the service of The Fascinating Five.

“Great. Okay, Alex you get Lavea to the perimeter and I will go help finish Creel,” Casey said.

Alex frowned.

“We shouldn’t split up,” she said.

Casey nodded.

“No, we shouldn’t. But we have to, Freckles. I will take Lavea and you can go fight if you prefer,” she said reasonably.

Alex smiled; she appreciated that her wife felt she could handle the fight.

She also knew Casey would be of better use against Creel and The Harbinger.

Alex shook her head and smiled.

“Alright, I will get Lavea to safety. Promise me you will be careful, my love,” she said.

“As careful as always,” Casey agreed with a shrug.

Alex sighed, then kissed her wife deeply.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you, Freckles. You be fuckin’ careful too,” Casey replied with a smile she reserved only for Alex, one that always made her wife weak in the knees.

“I will see you soon, my love,” Alex said.

The kissed again, then Alex held out her hand to Lavea.

With a grateful nod at Casey, Lavea grasped it and let Alex lead her from the room.

“Okay, Rupert sisters, listen up. You twits need another dose of my feet; I want you in a nice deep trance you can’t get out of before I go. All of you look down at my feet. Stare at them and listen to my words…you love looking at my pretty feet…,” Casey commanded.

April, Amy and Amber all looked down at Casey’s sexy bare feet.

“Very good; now stare at them relax even deeper…,” Casey said in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

* * *

Jonathan Creel was on his knees in the master bedroom of the executive suite he had claimed as his own.

He was dressed in a plum colored suit and yellow tie, his dark brown hair pulled back in a short ponytail. The chain to his golden pocket-watch was connected to his belt loop and disappeared into his jacket pocket, and he wore large diamond stud earrings.

“I am disappointed that you did not anticipate this happening. The police and other authorities will surely get involved. Your whole operation is at risk,” said the stunningly beautiful dark-haired woman on the wall-mounted flat-screen television in front of him.

Her voice was seductive and powerful even in admonishment.

“I am sorry Mistress; the attack has been costly, although I believe we will win. The resistance should be finished after tonight,” Creel replied respectfully.

The woman eyed Creel with unconcealed disdain.

“I hope so, for your sake. I didn’t train you and help you become so powerful for you to fail me. Clean up your mess, Jonathan,” she said curtly.

“Your wish is my command,” Creel replied.

The screen went dark.

Jonathan rose.

His face was red with fury and embarrassment at having disappointed his Mistress.

“Slave-bitch!” he called.

“Yes, Master?” a sexy naked young red-haired woman replied, stepping into the room.

“Kneel,” Jonathan ordered, pointing to the floor in front of him.

“Yes, Master,” the woman replied, assuming a kneeling position where he had indicated.

Without preamble, Jonathan Creel took out his large, stiff cock and began to stroke it rapidly.

“I must obey my Mistress…I must obey my Mistress…I must obey my Mistress…,” he chanted as he masturbated.

It didn’t take him long to shoot his load all over the redhead’s face and tits.

His Mistress’s control was reinforced when he orgasmed, and he was filled with fresh determination to please her.

He looked at the hypnotized beauty kneeling before him, her face and tits covered with his cum.

He felt suddenly angry.

“Go jump off the patio,” Creel ordered the young woman as he tucked his cock away and zipped up his pants.

“Yes, Master,” the young woman replied, immediately rising and heading for the doors leading to the suite’s twelfth-floor patio.

Without giving the doomed woman another thought, Jonathan picked up his phone and dialed a number.

“I am on my way to the hall; see that everyone is ready for me, and begin preparations to leave,” he said to the slave who answered.

He hung up without waiting for a response.

Without a shred of remorse about petulantly ordering the red-haired woman to her death, The Master left his suite and headed toward the resort’s grand ballroom, where the endgame of the New York Hypnosis War was going to take place.

* * *

Donna suddenly became aware again; blinking, she realized she was on her knees in a large room.

Glancing to her left, she saw Janelle kneeling beside her, also coming out of her trance.

Both were naked.

“Thats better,” said Emberlynn said cheerfully.

“Bitch,” Donna muttered.

“Well now that is just rude, Donna. Kiss my feet,” Emberlynn commanded casually in a cheerful voice.

Donna growled as she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Emberlynn’s dirty but still sexy bare feet.

“Hopefully that will help you will learn some manners, Donna,” Emberlynn said with satisfaction.

“Fuck you,” Donna snarled between kisses.

Emberlynn giggled.

“Oh fine, if you want to be like that, you can just stay down there for a bit; consider it a…time-out,” she admonished.

While Donna was debasing herself, Janelle glanced around.

They were in a large ball room with a red deep red carpet; the floor had been cleared, creating a large amount of open space.

The doors at the back of the room opened, and Janelle saw a suit-clad man enter, followed by a pair of goons each carrying an unconscious woman.

At the first man’s direction, the two goons dumped the women they carried beside Donna.

Ava Gold and High Mistress Vanessa.

“Shit,” Janelle muttered.

“Yes, I am sorry dear; we win,” Emberlynn said with a wink.

Janelle gritted her teeth, trying to summon her mentalist abilities.

She could not.

Emberlynn’s post-hypnotic suggestions prevented her from using her powers.

“Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria were captured by my associates a short time ago, and the H.A.D. agents have been fought off. High Mistress Vanessa is right there, unconscious and exhausted. The authorities are on their way, and we will have to abandon this lovely resort because of you…but we won, dear. The Master is on his way to deal with all of you, and then New York is ours. You really did fight a good fight though. Truly,” Emberlynn said sympathetically.

“To reiterate what Donna’s earlier statement…fuck you, cunt,” Janelle said defiantly.

Emberlynn smiled.

Then she backhanded Janelle across the face.

“If you admire Donna so much, you may join her. Kiss my foot, slave-Janelle. Donna, make some room,” Emberlynn commanded.

A moment later both Janelle and Donna were each lavishing kisses on one of the Canadian hypnotist’s feet.

“You hypnotists really seem to get off on that,” Wesley commented.

“You disapprove?” Emberlynn asked.

“Not at all; I just don’t understand the attraction,” Wesley replied.

Emberlynn chuckled.

“I suppose it is far more common among women; it is typically a show of dominance, sort of…‘Humiliation one-oh-one’, if you will. Plus it feels marvelous, and it is quite satisfying to make a big strong man do it, or your vanquished enemies,” the hypnotist explained with chuckle.

“As long a you enjoy it,” Wesley said with a shrug.

“Darn right I do,” Emberlynn said, a wicked smile on her face as she looked down at the two naked women at her feet.

Vanessa groaned and sat up.

She had passed out from the pain-curse Wesley put on her.

Thankfully, it had worn off.

Glancing to her right, she saw Ava was still unconscious.

“On your knees,” one of Wesley’s two goons said.

He grabbed Vanessa by then hair and roughly pulled her into a kneeling position.

“The High Conclave—,” Vanessa began.

Emberlynn slapped her.

“Hush! The High Conclave will not save you,” she said harshly.

Vanessa stared at her silently, a promise of retribution in her eyes.

Emberlynn snorted and looked down at her foot-slaves.

“Alright you two, enough foot-worship for now. You will kneel beside the High Mistress,” she commanded.

Janelle and Donna assumed a kneeling position beside Vanessa.

“Hi Goddess Donna, Maven Janelle,” Vanessa said calmly.

“Hello High Mistress,” Donna said respectfully.

“Shut up,” Wesley snapped.

An instant later the main doors to the ballroom opened.

The Master had arrived.

The tall, impressive, handsome Jonathan Creel swept into the room.

Beside him walked The Harbinger, and they were trailed by six muscular suit-clad goons and six extremely beautiful naked young women of varying skin-tones and hair colors, each adorned in large amounts of gaudy gold jewelry.

The room fell silent as Creel moved to stand beside Emberlynn.

Allonia took position on Creel’s other side, while his goons and female slaves fanned out behind him.

“I see most of our guests have arrived. Where are Lady Casey and Mistress Alex?,” Creel asked in his deep voice.

“The Rupert sisters will bring them momentarily,” Emberlynn replied.

“Excellent. I am looking forward to punishing those worthless, overrated whores. However, there is no time for formalities or pontificating at the moment, unfortunately. The authorities are on their way, so we need to move things along,” Creel said.

“I have Mercedes packing my belongings as we speak,” Allonia said, eyeing the kneeling women before them with disdain.

Creel nodded.

Then he focused his piercing gaze on Janelle, and intense white beams of light flashed out and struck her in the face.

Janelle gasped in shock an instant before she transformed into a stone statue.

“You motherfucker!” Donna yelled.

Creel chuckled.

“Ah, a volunteer to be next. Excellent. You will have the honor of being my sex-slave, Donna. You are unworthy of becoming one of my lieutenants,” he said, staring down at the kneeling Donna.

“Bring it, you piece of shit,” Donna snarled.

She spit on Creel’s expensive shoes.

In reply, Creel’s eyes began to glow with sickly green light.

Beams of light lanced out and struck Donna in the face.

Vanessa began to rise to her feet, but Wesley stepped up behind her and hit her on the back of her head with his signet ring, driving her back to her knees.

“Okay, this is a fucking ridiculous. I can’t take this clown anymore,” a female voice declared.

Creel narrowed his eyes as Lady Casey had appeared at the far end of the room after dropping her hypnotic invisibility aura.

The diminutive hypnotist smiled and waved.

“Allonia, deal with her,” Creel growled as he continued to pour energy into Donna.

“My pleasure,” The Harbinger said, striding toward Casey.

Creel was clearly distressed by Tiny Tough’s appearance, as well as Donna’s stubborn defiance.

Somehow, she was resisting his hypnotic beams.

Typically it entranced his victims in seconds.

Donna’s eyes were glowing a fierce blue; she gritted her teeth and growled like an animal.

Sheer rage was amplifying her power; she saw Victoria’s bloody body, thought about Christine leaping from the window and channelled her anger and sorrow into pure hypnotic energy which she was using to shield herself.

It was just enough to keep Creel from instantly breaking her mind, and she knew it wouldn’t last.

She had no hope of overpowering him.

“Submit!” Creel bellowed.

“Fuck…you,” Donna snarled.

Across the room, Casey smirked as Allonia approached.

“You are the great Harbinger, huh? You are hot, I will give you that. I hope you like feet, because you are going to be my foot-slave for a long time,” she said sweetly.

“That is interesting, since you are going to become my maid as well as my mindless sex-toy, along with your wife,” Allonia countered.

Casey’s expression became dangerous.

“Watch it, bitch. Nobody threatens Freckles,” she said coolly.

Allonia smiled.

“I just did,” she replied with a raised eyebrow.

The two powerful women stared at one another for several seconds.

Then Allonia moved in a blur, lashing out with a lightning-fast kick.

Casey was faster, performing a graceful backward hand-spring and avoiding the blow.

Allonia pursued her, launching a flurry of punches and kicks.

Not one landed.

Casey skillfully spun, leapt and tumbled away from each of The Harbinger’s attacks.

Allonia grunted in frustrated and stopped pursuing Casey, standing five feet away and eyeing her with a mixture of respect and irritation.

“Do you want to waste time trying to kick me, or shall we get right to it?” Casey asked, hands on her hips.

In reply, Allonia’s eyes began to shimmer, gold and green light swirling in her pupils.

Casey matched her stare, her own rich brown pupils starting to change color.

Green, then blue, then violet and back.

The two hypnotists were channelling enormous amounts of hypnotic power into one another.

Neither woman spoke as they concentrated on simultaneously hypnotizing and resisting.

While Casey and Allonia were engaged in their wordless duel, Donna was faltering.

She would be in Creel’s power in seconds.

Vanessa watched helplessly, knowing she would be next.

Suddenly, there was an audible, sickening crack as Wesley’s neck suddenly snapped, broken by a naked Lydia Black, who had been pretending to be one of Creel’s accompanying slave-girls.

Vanessa wasted no time leaping to her feet.

Her hands were still cuffed, but she was topless, and she immediately began channelling every last bit of energy she had through her tits and into Creel.

Emberlynn moved immediately to stop Vanessa, but stumbled back as a bare foot smashed into the side of her head as Constance appeared beside her, her hypnotic invisibility disrupted by her attack.

“Well that was extremely rude,” Emberlynn huffed.

“Save the bloody politeness, cunt,” Constance replied sweetly.

Emberlynn’s expression suddenly became angry, and she leapt at Constance with a shriek.

The two powerful hypnodommes began a rapid exchange of blows as the room exploded into chaos.

Creel’s goons moved toward Vanessa and Constance, but were met by Lydia and Ava, who had been pretending to be unconscious.

The gold-clad hypnotist’s hands were still cuffed, so her effectiveness in combat was hampered, so she focused on utilizing kicks and dodging as best she could.

Lydia Black was a tornado of punches and kicks, as she broke noses and arms, side-stepped blows and knocked men off their feet while only taking a punch her ribs and a kick to her thigh in return.

“You…will…submit!” Creel bellowed, redoubling his efforts to hypnotize Donna.

“Not…a fucking…chance…you psychopath,” Donna said through gritted teeth.

The sexy dark-haired hypnotist-sorceress managed to get to her feet, and with Vanessa adding her power against Creel, Donna had begun to push back the greenish light he was projecting into her.

Donna’s rage continued to build, as she used her pain, sorrow and desire for revenge to fuel her hypnotism.

Creel had begun to sweat, stunned by Donna’s continued defiance; he could feel the sheer power she was channelling as it began to push his own back.

“Just relax, Jonathan…listen to my voice and feel my power flowing into you…nobody can resist my tits, not even you…eventually you will look at them…and obey…,” Vanessa said in a powerful voice.

The High Mistress’s head had begun to pound as she spoke; Vanessa was pushing herself dangerously past her limits, but she continued.

She had led her allies against Creed, and she was going to help finish him, no matter the cost.

Nearby, Constance and Emberlynn had ineffectively exchanged a series of blows, striking and blocking, and were circling one another warily.

“You are very good, dear,” Emberlynn said.

Blood trickled from her nose, the result of Constance’s bare foot connecting with her face.

“Thank you; you are pretty skilled yourself,” Constance replied with a nod.

The British hypnotist had landed a couple of solid blows, but she was tired and in pain, having been active since the attack in the Deli many hours earlier.

If she had been at full-strength, she was certain she could have easily beaten Emberlynn in a physical fight by channelling her hypnotic power into her blows.

Constance had been conserving her energy for what was about to happen, however.

She pulled a large sapphire solitaire pendant from beneath her shirt and raised it, the beautiful blue gem’s facet’s glittering.

Smiling, Emberlynn raised her sparkling diamond pendant in reply.

“A duel then? I would be delighted,” she said.

The two hypnotists exchanged nods.

“Watch the sapphire, follow it back and forth…,” Constance began in an insistent monotone voice.

Her pendant began to swing smoothly before Emberlynn’s eyes.

At the same instant, the Canadian’ hypnotist’s diamond began to move as well, back and forth, reflecting the light in a dazzling display.

“Look at the pretty diamond, and relax…,” Emberlynn began, her voice strong yet soothing.

As Constance and Emberlynn began to duel, Casey and Allonia’s continued.

Both women continued to stare, their eyes shifting in hypnotic patterns, their jaws clenched as they concentrated.

“Just relax, Tiny Tough…no need to keep fighting…it will feel so good to simply let go and drop…,” Allonia purred.

“My eyes are drawing you in…making it so hard to think…your thoughts are fading as you relax for me…feel the tension in your body draining away…along with your will…,” Casey said at the same time.

Both women’s shoulders had begun to slump, but the speed at which Casey’s eyes were changing colors had begun to slow.

Allonia was gaining the upper-hand.

Casey felt as though she were sinking, and it was suddenly difficult for her to maintain her hypnotic gaze.

Allonia’s eyes were so beautiful, the green and gold swirling in them inviting her to let go and relax completely.

To drop into a trance.

Casey sighed, her gaze nearly faltering.

I love you Casey, she suddenly heard Alex’s voice in her mind.

A sudden urge not to let her beloved wife down, Casey grunted and shook off the urge to give in.

It was a temporary reprieve; Allonia’s energy seemed endless, inevitable.

Well, here goes nothing, Casey thought, taking a deep breath.

While maintaining her hypnotic gaze, Tiny Tough unleashed a stream of mentalism flashes into Allonia’s eyes, combining it with a sudden, final burst of hypnotic energy.

“You…will…stop…and kneel…,” Casey said, her voice reverberating with power.

Using her hypnotism and mentalism at the same time caused Casey a sudden searing pain in her temples, and she became dizzy and nearly fell.

However, the tactic had worked.

Allonia gasped.

Her eyes returned to normal, and she was gaping in astonishment as she sank to her knees.

Her eyes were wide and glassy, her expression blank.

Casey grinned, a thin line of blood trickling from her nose, her eyes bloodshot as they returned to normal.

Then she fell unceremoniously into a sitting position as the room began to spin.

“Woah, over did it,” she mumbled.

“Too bad for you,” a voice said haughtily.

Casey blinked as a figure previously concealed in the shadows stepped away from the wall.

A sexy Japanese woman wearing a dark blue bodysuit with blue-streaked hair in a ponytail approached Casey, a smirk on her face.

“Jinx…?” Casey asked, clearly dazed.

“I get to be the one to capture the vaunted Tiny Tough,” Jinx sneered, raising a polished oval-shaped jade pendant as she approached.

Casey struggled to her feet, blinking as she tried to steady herself.

Suddenly, a white blur crashed into Jinx from the side.

Casey was bewildered as she watched Alex batter the startled Japanese hypnotist with a series of punches and kicks before she could effectively mount a defense.

Jinx went sprawling to the ground after the barrage of blows; she quickly leapt to her feet.

To see the huge red diamond in Alex’s ring glittering in front of her.

“Follow my ring…back and forth…the way it sparkles is very soothing…the beautiful deep red drawing you in…as you listen to my voice and relax…back and forth…following and listening…relaxing…,” Alex purred as she moved her hand rhythmically side to side.

Jinx’s eyes locked onto the magnificent red gem.

She had lost her pendant in Alex’s attack, and she began to back away.

“No…no…,” she hissed.

Alex moved gracefully to keep pace with her as she continued her induction.

“Yes…keep your eyes on my beautiful ring and relax deeper…deeper…you cannot look away…you cannot move or speak…you must keep watching it move back…and forth…you are so relaxed now…your eyelids are getting heavy…heavy…you are sleepy…sleepy…,” Alex droned in her velvety voice.

The red diamond continued to sparkle brilliantly, its many facets reflecting the light into Jinx’s eyes.

“I…sleepy…,” the Japanese hypnotist murmured.

“Yes…very sleepy now…you cannot stay awake…close your eyes and drop into deep hypnosis for me now,” Alex said firmly.

Jinx’s eyes slammed shut, and she wilted to the floor at Alex’s sexy bare feet.

“Freckles, you were supposed to get Lavea out,” Casey said, walking unsteadily over to her wife.

“I did; we ran into Sophia and Alistair, and they escorted her to the collection point. I came back to save your ass,” Alex replied with a smile.

Casey grinned and slumped into her wife’s arms.

They embraced for a moment, oblivious to the chaos around them.

“I love you Casey,” Alex said.

“I know, I heard you in my head. Thank you. I love you more,” Casey replied softly.

“You beat Allonia,” Alex said in awe.

“I got her, but I think I made myself sick,” Casey murmured.

“You have done that before, silly,” Alex replied.

She kissed Casey, then put her arm around her to help her stand.

Allonia began to stir, her eyes starting to focus.

“Can you stand?” Alex asked her wife urgently.

“Yes I can fuckin’ stand,” Casey huffed.

Alex let go of her, and though she swooned, she remained on her feet.

Casey watched as her wife moved quickly to Allonia and rested her hand on the kneeling woman’s forehead.

“Just relax…no need to think…simply remain kneeling and sink deeper into trance…drop deeper into hypnosis for me…deeper…deeper…so relaxed…mind blank…no thoughts…no desires…no cares…do not move or speak…,” Alex said firmly.

Allonia sighed, her shoulders slumping and her eyes becoming glazed once more.

“Whew, she is strong-willed, but that should hold her for a bit,” Alex said.

“Good, I promised to make her my foot-slave,” Casey said, eyeing The Harbinger with both respect and disdain.

While Alex and Casey had been dealing with Jinx and Allonia, the other battles in the room had continued.

Constance and Emberlynn had nearly hypnotized one another; their pendulums were slowing and they were having difficulty continuing their respective inductions.

“…you are…sleepy…you…must…,” Emberlynn was saying.

Her eyes were locked on Constance’s sapphire as she spoke, her own diamond now nearly still.

Constance’s eyelids were fluttering, but her pendant was still moving and her voice was stronger than Emberlynn’s.

“…you are completely relaxed…you will drop you pendant and drop for me…you are hypnotized,” the British hypnotist declared.

Emberlynn whimpered as she let go of her diamond; her eyes slammed shut and her head nodded as she dropped into trance.

Constance blinked rapidly, clearing her mind of the near-trance.

She looked over to see the Donna and Vanessa struggling to overcome Creel’s incredible power.

Without hesitation, Constance moved to stand to Donna’s left, forming a line with she and Vanessa.

Constance raised her hands, palms out, and concentrated on channelling every bit of energy she had left.

“You will look into my eyes and obey!” Donna shouted, her eyes glowing.

“You cannot resist the power of my tits, you must obey them,” Vanessa intoned, her nipple rings glittering.

“You will listen and obey!” Constance added, her voice irresistible.

The three women’s powers combined into a unified hypnotic assault.

Creel let out an enraged scream as their power slammed into him, pushing him back physically.

The hypnotic energy burned into his mind, battering his will and making it impossible to think.

“You will SUBMIT!” Donna bellowed.

“You will KNEEL!” Vanessa added.

“You will OBEY!” Constance roared.

Creel looked utterly stunned as the greenish light stopped coming from his eyes.

The three women’s combined hypnotism overwhelmed his mind, crushing his will to nothing.

Jonathan Creel sank to his knees.

Hypnotized.

Deep in his mind, a very powerful post-hypnotic suggestion was triggered, and he screamed as large portions of his memory were seared away permanently.

He slumped over, his eyes wide and unblinking and he began to drool.

Donna, Vanessa and Constance all fell to sitting positions, too exhausted to stand any longer.

Donna began to laugh as she looked at the vanquished man known as The Master.

Vanessa joined her, as did Constance.

“That wasn’t so bloody hard, was it?” Constance gasped, causing them to laugh harder.

“Are we in the clear?” Vanessa called.

“Clear,” Lydia Black replied.

She and Ava had managed to subdue Creel’s men, the last two of which Ava had managed to hypnotize with her swaying hands, despite the handcuffs she still wore.

“Yes, Freckles and I have Allonia and Jinx under control,” Casey added as she walked over to the group with Alex supporting her.

“Jinx? Good. I am going to turn that bitch into a lizard,” Donna remarked.

This caused more chuckling among the group.

Their laughter died away quickly, however.

They could hear the sounds of sirens in the distance.

“Okay, no time to rest. We still have a lot to do, friends to find,” Vanessa said, struggling to her feet.

She helped Donna and Constance rise, then hugged each of them, as well as Lydia and Ava after Lydia used a pin from her hair to pick their handcuffs.

“You two…you are amazing,” Vanessa said, embracing Alex and Casey next.

“Yeah, that’s us; Tiny Tough and Freckles, fuckin’ amazing,” Casey replied with a chuckle.

“I think we may have totally fried his brain,” Constance remarked as she examined the catatonic Jonathan.

“Good. Fuck him,” both Donna and Casey said at the same time.

The two women looked at each other and laughed, and the rest of their companions smiled.

“Alex, can you fix Janelle?” Donna asked hopefully.

“I will do my best,” Alex replied.

After making sure her wife could stand on her own, the tall blonde approached the petrified mentalist.

Alex placed her hand on Janelle’s head and closed her eyes.

The rest of the group watched as she concentrated, and a moment later Janelle let out a gasp as she was turned back to flesh and blood.

“Thank you, Alex! Did we win?” the mentalist asked as Alex helped her to her feet.

“We did,” Alex said with a smile.

Janelle smiled and engulfed the tall blonde hypnotist in a hug.

“Yes we won, and now we have to get organized. Sophia and Alistair can corral the local authorities, but we still have to move quickly,” Vanessa added.

The High Mistress took charge of the situation, directing the group in a search of the resort.

They found a large number of prisoners locked in the resort’s rooms and cottages, both guests and hypnotists who had opposed Creel; most were hypnotized and would need at least minimal deprogramming.

In addition, they discovered Allonia’s orgy, which required them to wake the participants, including Bella Beguile and Agents Isabella Bellini and Katherine Thompson.

All three women were grateful to be rescued, though sheepish about what The Harbinger had made them do.

“Don’t sweat it, group-sex with a bunch of other women is far from the worst thing she could have done,” Casey said with a shrug.

“Ah, Tiny Tough, you are definitely wiser than you get credit for sometimes,” Bella replied with a chuckle.

Vanessa and her allies also found Mercedes in Allonia’s suite, packing The Harbinger’s belongings.

Donna had paralyzed her with a spell, and Alex removed Creel’s suggestions from her mind.

Mercedes and Bella hugged and kissed, overjoyed to be reunited.

They also found Kaylee in Allonia’s suite, naked and hanging from chains affixed to the ceiling, her toes just barely touching the ground.

Her body was covered with welts and bruises.

“Looks like she was Lavea’s plaything,” Alex said quietly as they freed the young woman.

“I will kill that bitch,” Donna growled as she wrapped Kaylee in a blanket.

“Watch it, Trailer Park; Lavea is with us, and she was hypnotized by The Harbinger,” Casey warned.

Donna scowled but did not reply as she continued to tend to Kaylee.

Other prisoners they rescued included Mistress Carol-Lynn, who was upset and angry to hear of her friend Victoria Dominiques’s passing.

“I will kill Creel,” Carol-Lynn had said angrily.

“You are going to have to stand in line. Speaking of which, what are we going to do with him?” Casey had asked.

“He is catatonic; we are going to take him with us. Emberlynn and the others, H.A.D. will get to decide what to do with them. Allonia is yours, though Casey. You beat her,” High Mistress Vanessa had declared.

“Well, I had an assist from Freckles,” Casey had replied, smiling at Alex.

Several of the other hypnotists present had looked like they wanted to protest, but had held their tongues, deferring to the High Mistress.

The aftermath of the battle would take days to clean up; H.A.D. took charge of the scene, using both their mundane authority and their hypnotism skill.

Special-Agent-In-Charge Angela Bailey was on her way, and she would oversee the deprogramming of Creel’s victims, such as Angelique and Jevanna, as well as the multitude of hypno-slaves and goons. Angela would also likely use her authority to take some of Creel’s allies into custody, including Emberlynn, Jinx and the Rupert sisters among others.

Vanessa had everyone who had participated in the attack accompany her to a luxury hotel in the city, where they took over several floors in order to recuperate and process what had taken place.

The war had been won.

Creel was neutralized, his allies killed, captured or scattered.

It had been costly in many ways.

Mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

“We wouldn’t have won without you, Donna,” Vanessa said early the next afternoon.

The two hypnotists were sitting naked on a comfortable king-sized bed they had slept in together; they had awoken after noon, and were now ravenously eating pancakes and eggs after a bout of passionate, tension-relieving sex.

Donna snorted.

“No way I would have beaten Creel without you and Constance. It was all three of us, together,” she replied between bites of food.

“I suppose these did play a part,” Vanessa replied slyly, cupping her tits.

She winced at the pain in her shoulder.

Donna looked sympathetic.

“You probably need to get that arm in a sling,” she said even as she admired Vanessa’s fabulous tits.

“Definitely. I will put it on the to-do list,” Vanessa replied with a chuckle.

“Seriously though, it was a group effort. Your plan worked,” Donna continued.

Vanessa sighed.

“It was desperation, a Hail-Mary,” she said.

“It was bold, and we succeeded. You did well leading us, High Mistress,” Donna said sincerely.

“I appreciate that, Goddess Donna. Truly. Still, I don’t feel…good about this. Something is off,” Vanessa replied with a sigh.

“Of course it is; there are a ton of unanswered questions, a bunch of shit to sort through. One thing at a time. The Scintillating Seven are with you if you need us,” Donna said.

Vanessa looked at Donna and smiled.

“Thank you, Donna. I want to get everyone together tonight for a meeting. Informal, at my shop for pizza and beer. Lots to discuss. However, we have a few hours to kill; you, Constance and I made a great threesome. Shall I call her so we can do it again?” The High Mistress asked slyly.

Donna grinned and nodded.

“I can’t think of anything I would rather do,” she said, again eyeing Vanessa’s rack.

The sorting through the aftermath of The War could certainly wait a few hours.

* * *

Beth Grant walked into her enormous bedroom and kicked off her tall gold stiletto sandals.

She froze, surprised to see a stunningly beautiful naked woman with smooth olive skin sitting on her bed.

“Hello Beth,” High Mistress Liliana said with a seductive smile.

Reflexively Beth’s mismatched eyes flared with hypnotic energy; the brown one glowed amber, while the green one shimmered with emerald light.

“What are you doing here, in my bedroom, Liliana?” Beth asked warily.

“Settle down, Beth. I am not here to fight. Look at me, I am totally naked,” Liliana said sweetly.

The Brazilian High Mistress’s body was nothing short of phenomenal.

“Then what do you want?” Beth asked, eyes still shimmering.

“To talk, for starters. Let’s cut the bullshit, shall we? I know you aren’t under my control anymore. I am not a moron, and neither are you. You of course had Faith check your mind, and she freed you,” Liliana stated confidently.

Beth narrowed her still-glowing eyes.

“Fair enough,” she said, glancing around the room.

Her eyes returned to normal

Liliana smiled playfully.

“That’s better. Now, I know you are probably upset with me over our little spat—,” the High Mistress began.

“Spat? You betrayed me and hypnotized me, Liliana! We were supposed to be partners!” Beth yelled.

Liliana pouted.

“You are right, and I am sorry. I am here to make amends. Beth, I am sorry for what I did,” she said reasonably.

“You think I am going to trust you? Forgive you?” Beth asked incredulously.

Liliana shrugged her flawless shoulders.

“Please? Oh come on Beth, it was a fight, a spat. I am truly sorry I hypnotized you, Beth. I acted rashly and petulantly…as I admittedly often do. I need you Beth. What can I do to make amends, hmmmm? You may spank me if it will make you feel better…,” she said with a seductive smile.

Liliana turned on her side and displayed her firm, sexy round ass and gave a seductive pout.

Despite her anger, Beth laughed.

“Liliana, what do you want, damn it?” she asked.

“A partner. I assume you heard about what took place in New York?” Liliana asked.

Beth nodded.

“I have. Creel was beaten by High Mistress Vanessa and Goddess Donna, among others. You didn’t get involved,” she replied.

Liliana nodded.

“He was defeated, yes. As for me not being involved, that isn’t entirely accurate. I must say it is almost a shame the conflict is over; it was such an interesting experiment,” she said casually.

Beth narrowed her eyes.

“Experiment…oh fuck, you were behind it, all of it, weren’t you? You are responsible for Creel’s rise to power!” she said.

Liliana giggled and nodded.

“Indeed I was. It took years to set up and put into motion. I found Creel, trained him, helped him unlock his potential, taught him a bunch of tricks. He was very impressive… for a male. Truly. Easily controlled, however. He didn’t even know he was my slave. He really thought taking over New York was his idea,” she said with satisfaction.

Beth looked dumbfounded.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because it suited me. I gained an enormous amount of priceless information from the conflict,” Liliana said casually.

“You caused utter chaos! Again, why?” Beth demanded.

Liliana sighed.

“As I said, it suited me to do so; let’s just call it intelligence-gathering. I don’t want to talk about such minutiae right now, Beth. I want to talk about us,” she said.

“Us? What about us?” Beth asked.

“I want you, Beth. I want a partner. I own The Spiral openly now, and you deserve half, as we agreed. You made the first move against Winston. I owe you for that. I am envisioning adding The Spiral Miami and The Spiral New York to our portfolio,” Liliana said with a sly grin.

Beth looked at Liliana for a moment, processing her words.

Then she grinned.

“You orchestrated the New York situation so you could take over,” Beth said in awe.

“Among other things, yes. Beth, I want you with me. I need you; you are smart, skilled, powerful…sexy,” Liliana replied with a wink.

Beth chuckled, flushing.

She eyed the incredibly alluring Brazilian hypnotist with undisguised lust.

“I like the way you think, Liliana. Let’s talk…later,” she said as she began to remove her green silk blouse.

“Sounds lovely to me,” Liliana said, watching Beth undress.

“Shall I call for some sexy sluts to attend us?” Beth asked, lowering her short black skirt.

“I think we have two sexy sluts right here; anyone else would get in the way, I think. Do with me what you will, Mistress Beth. Tonight, I am your sex-slave, dear,” Liliana said in her velvety voice, rising to her feet.

“I really like the sound of that,” the now-naked Beth said with a smile.

“You are incredibly beautiful, Beth,” Liliana said, licking her full lips seductively.

Beth had a truly fabulous body, fit and toned.

“And you are insanely sexy, Liliana. I still don’t trust you,” Beth replied, reaching out to caress one of Liliana’s perfect breasts.

“Of course not; as I said, you are not a moron,” Liliana replied with a wink.

She smiled, and Beth smiled back.

The two stunning women embraced, their glorious bodies pressing together as they kissed deeply.

Mistress Beth and High Mistress Liliana fell into bed and began to make up vigorously.

Both exceptionally skilled lovers, the gorgeous women were soon giggling, moaning and shrieking, their bodies quivering as they pleasured one another with uninhibited passion.

The hypnotists’ frantic lovemaking marked a new beginning, an alliance between two of the most powerful women in the world.