The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Want to Play a Game?

“Loser!” And the metallic thunder from a crashing school locker was the last Travis heard before succumbing to the tingling darkness of unconsciousness. Travis had been a happy redheaded, freckled-faced boy, but that was then. Now he was just another victim lying on the floor of an empty hallway in Bearberry High School. This wasn’t the first time that the school nurse had to call Darla Patrick to retrieve her middle child, but it was the first time he had sent to the urgent care.

Darla has style, and even when sitting in a medical waiting room with a toddler sucking her tit, she looked remarkably well put together. Her beautiful face and charming personality got Darla noticed. But it was her large green eyes, the fiery red hair and the motherly body, with the round ass and jiggling big breasts that made her the object of attraction for every male in the room. So much so that there was a sense of regret when Travis appeared and the gorgeous woman stood up to leave.

Popular TV shows had made being a “ginger” an object of ridicule and physical abuse. By the time Travis had gotten into high school, he had dyed his red hair black and channeled his pain into his artwork. An EMO kid that kept to himself, who really struggled to understand being victimized. How could a world that made so much noise about rights and equality find it reasonable to hurt him for the sake of entertainment?

This made Travis a “Mama’s Boy.” Darla relished all his attention. She made him feel safe and encouraged his flirty behavior. In time, his love became lust, though Darla was unaware of the unhealthy turn in Travis’s affection. That being said, she was also oblivious to all the other men who lusted after her. Travis noticed them, how they ogled his mother, and he suffered from devastating pangs of jealousy.

Over the years, Travis understood that his mother as a sex partner was just a fantasy and he should get on with his life. He made a network of “friends” mostly online, with a few on the upper floor of a downtown hobby shop. There, people of all sorts and ages gathered for role-playing games. This prompted Travis to make an entrepreneurial jump. He came up with an idea to make his own game: it would have collectable cards, dice, and live action role play.

It seemed so obvious! He knew it would work, but he needed a hook. Something cool that would catch the eye. Travis wound up in another of his frequent haunts in the public library. His plan was to use ancient artwork as inspiration for the design of his role playing game. After spending three dollars and change, he copied enough material to begin some rough drawings.

In the silence of his room, he incorporated these unfamiliar symbols into his game. Some of them “spoke” to him more than others as he quietly worked.

“You have it upside down,” said a voice from the shadow near his closet. “That symbol… it’s a name, ‘Asmodai’ and you have it upside down.”

Travis, frozen with fear, listened as the voice continued.

“Sorry, my name is Bill. I have startled you. Maybe I should have used the front door, but I didn’t think that you would have believed in me if I had done that.” A young man who appeared to be about the same age as Travis walked into the light.

“I don’t know if I believe in you now,” said Travis, who was painfully aware of the flutter in his voice. “How did you get here?”

“Travis, how I got here isn’t important. Why? Why did I come here? Now that is the question you should ask me,” said Bill with the calm, friendly smile reserved for television host.

“Ok, Bill. Um, why did you come here?”

“I am bored, bored, bored. It is that simple and my friend, your artwork got my attention. Now, as much as I would love to relieve my boredom with a game of 20 questions, I have a d better game in mind. My name is not really Bill, but that doesn’t matter. I am a demon, not one of you big name demons. I do nothing special so I just wander around waiting for the end of time,” said Bill with an air of exasperation. “How old is the universe, Travis?”

“Fourteen Billion years or something like that.”

“Close enough. Think about it, Travis. I have had nothing to do for fourteen billion years! So though you can’t imagine it, you have some reference point to speculate on the depth of my boredom.”

“What does that have to do with me, Bill” said Travis, feeling even more afraid than when he first heard the voice speak from the shadows.

“I am glad you asked, my young friend. I was admiring your artwork and thought that it would be a real blast to drop by and play a game with you. What if I told you that your mother belongs to us, well to the Dark One,” Bill said, using air quotation marks and nodding his head at a slight tilt, “you understand?”

“No, I do not ‘understand’,” said Travis, mocking Bill’s air quotes.

“Easy enough, Darla dear, come in here.”

Almost immediately Travis’ door opened and Darla stepped inside wearing only a flannel nightshirt. Bill looked at Travis and nodded his head with a happy-face smile. But the look on Travis’ face was an obvious no.

“Ok, sweetie, show us the goods,” said Bill in resignation.

Just as promptly, Darla popped out both breasts and gave them a playful shake.

“Aw, Hell go ahead and spread’em,” said Bill, motioning with his finger that he wanted Darla to turn around.

Travis watched his mother turn, hike up her shirt, and spread her bare ass cheeks inches from his nose.

“Would you look at that? Dude, I am so sorry she’s gone natural. I am going to fix this now. She will shave all that shit off and you will never see another pubic hair again, I promise. That’s it, sweetie. Show’s over, now go and fucking shave your twat, slut. Women, huh?”

“Whoa, Travis! Before you start, she has been ours for years even before she met ‘what’s his face’ and definitely before you were even born. So don’t get all upset about this. These things happen. It was her own choice. She came to us.”

“Liar!”

“Yes, I am, but not about this. Years ago, Darla was in college looking for a husband. She met a guy that was into the occult. He invited her to attend a Black Mass at the school’s chapel with the anthropology club for ‘Historical Reference”.” Bill said again with air quotes which are just as annoying when performed by a demon as anyone else. “To make a long story short, she gave her soul to the “Dark One”.”

“Enough with the air quotes! I get it. You don’t want to say Sa—”

“Shhhhh, don’t say his name. He will hear you. I will have to leave, and then there is all the paperwork. Okay, no, there is no paperwork in Hell. Just believe me, what we have is worse than paperwork. So never say his name or we can’t play your game.”

The game, Travis had totally forgotten about the game but he had just done some drawings. There was nothing written.

“Except, we will play by my rules. In Hell, we love games and we have discovered the fewer the rules, the better the game. So here is the only rule for you and your mother. You have total control over your mother. She will obey you completely unto the pain of death as long as you don’t fuck her. If you can keep from fucking her, not only will you win the game; I will free her soul as well. However, if you fuck her, we get to keep her and we get your soul too, deal?”

“Yes.”

“Look, kid, you are making my job too easy. Don’t you want to think it over a little? Maybe make a counter-offer?”

“No, no, this is fine. I haven’t fucked my mother in all these years, and I don’t see any reason that I would start now. So no, if I can save my mom from the fires of Hell, then I am all for it.”

Travis was on a mission, and all Bill had to do was to seal the deal. “Write your mom’s name on the back of one of your cards,” said Bill, offering his left hand for Travis to shake. “Have fun and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” said Bill as he vanished from sight.

“What? Where did you go? Hey?”

Had it been a dream? Travis looked down at his drawings. Nothing had changed. The clock read 4:07 am. He had either been up all night talking to a demon, or he had fallen asleep and dreamt the entire episode. In either case, he was sleepy and there was nothing to do but go to bed.

Travis awoke two hours later perfectly fine until he realized he was going to have to go back to school another day of name callings and bullying.

“Augh!”

He flopped back into bed just as Darla walked into the room.

“Mom! Knock first, please!” Travis said. At once, his mom went outside and knocked.

“That’s new, um, come in.”

“Honey, it is time to get ready for school. Aren’t you feeling ok?”

“Well, I had a rough night and since the school sent me to the hospital yesterday. Maybe I should sit this one out.”

“Ok honey, come downstairs and I will make you something to eat. How do pancakes sound?”

“That sounds great,” he said, watching his mom leave the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Today started off on the right foot for a change. Travis stood up with his cock straining under the pressure of morning wood and a need to pee. But the sound of the water running in the bath meant that his older sister, Lisa, was already in the shower.

“Mom, can I use your bathroom?” Travis yelled downstairs.

“Sure thing, honey.”

Travis looked at himself in his mom’s full-length mirror. He wasn’t bad looking kind of thin. The black hair and fingernail polish looked stupid, and it didn’t seem to keep him from getting pummeled. Maybe it was time for a change. He gave his cock a couple of strokes. It felt good to tug at his hard dick. Reaching down, he cupped his painful, swollen balls.

“Fucking blue balls! I should have beat off yesterday. I might as well wait until Lisa leaves. Even if I jack off now, my balls are going to hurt for a while.”

When Travis pushed his piss through his hard dick. It came out splattering everywhere like a high-pressure hose.

“Oh, fuck, all over the toilet and mom’s floor!”

Still naked, Travis got on his hands and knees to clean up his mess, when…

“I can get that, honey. Why don’t you come down and have some pancakes?”

“Mom?”

“Yes, dear.”

“How about a little privacy? I will be right down as soon as I put on some clothes.”

“Suit yourself, but your food is getting cold,” said Darla, walking back to the kitchen.

Travis’s dad, Martin, had eaten breakfast with Darla and left for work before everyone else had gotten up. Lisa waited at the table to give Travis a ride. She had brown hair, but kept it dyed red. It was straight and thin, but so was she. Well, sort of, this last year she had finally filled out her jeans. Her tits were no big deal, but her ass was wonderful.

“You are not ready for school, Travis,” said Lisa, disgusted because she already knew that Travis wasn’t going to school today. Travis got everything, and she got nothing. What a dork.

“Lisa, your brother is still not feeling well and before you say a word, young lady, he went to the hospital yesterday.”

“Urgent care, mom, urgent care. There is a world of difference between the school nurse sending his busted butt to urgent care than getting hospitalized from an ass-kicking!”

Lisa stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

“Well, it’s me and you, Travis. Got any plans?”

“I want to draw some on this game that I am designing.”

“Why don’t you watch TV instead? I have to clean house and I would rather keep an eye on you without having to run upstairs all the time.”

Travis was really looking forward to jacking off once Lisa had left.

“I slept in my room all night and you didn’t have a problem then?”

“Well, I was asleep too, but if you aren’t feeling well enough to go to school, I want to check on you. Maybe there is more wrong, like a concussion.”

“Ok, mom, I will watch TV.”

Travis didn’t want to push it. A trip to the doctor would be just as bad as a trip to school. For the next couple of hours, Travis tried to watch some shows while his mom went back and forth, carrying, cleaning, washing. It was making him tired just watching her.

At last Darla came in to check on Travis, who was in the middle of his second spontaneous erection of the morning.

“Can I get you something, honey?”

“Yeah sweetie, you can show me the goods,” said Travis, thinking about his crazy night.

“Like this?”

Darla popped both breasts out of her jogging top.

“That’s nice, mom.”

“Awww thank you, honey. I am glad you approve.”

Darla walked away, her bare breast swinging from side to side.

“It’s true, oh, my god, it is true.”

Travis sprinted to the bath to relieve the pressure on his balls.

“I can have my mom show me her tits any time of day!”

Travis furiously pumped on his cock.

“What am I doing?”

Travis put his aching cock back into his sweats, causing a ludicrous bulge, and walked into the kitchen.

“Come here, mom.”

Travis reached out and stroked her breast. Her skin was so silky, warm, and soft. He felt the weight of the milk inside as he gently cupped and kneaded her hefty fun bags. She moaned, but offered no resistance.

Catching her nipple between his fingers, it quickly stiffened into a thick gum drop that he eagerly popped into his mouth. It took some doing to get any milk from her. It wasn’t as easy as he remembered he wound up grabbing her entire tit in frustration and squeezing on it while he sucked. Her milk was warm with a nutty taste. It was a little strange; not bad, just different.

“What about your brother?”

“Mom, he is old enough to drink from the fridge like everyone else. I claim these puppies in the name of Travis!”

He to make the moment more complete. He took a permanent marker from the junk drawer and wrote, ‘Travis’s titties keep off!’ His mom’s jugs as she giggled.

“Their all yours.”

“You’re goddamn right they belong to me!”

In fast order, his mother and Travis are both naked on the living room rug, licking and kissing each other. The smell of Darla’s sex filled the air. It was the most intoxicating yet pungent fragrance that has ever seared across his nose and Travis wanted to see that pussy up close.

Beginning with kisses and nibbles first on her neck and then shoulder, she smelled like lavender soap, and her skin was soft. He stroked the back of her arm as he kissed and sucked on her hard, meaty nipple. His mom held his head in her hands, running her fingers through his thick, curly hair.

Travis kissed and nuzzled his mom’s belly. In Darla’s mind, her belly was her worst feature. It was soft, flabby, and carved with stretch marks, but to Travis this was unexplored territory; his territory. He made a mental note of how her stomach jerked when he touched her.

Travis cast his gaze downward. There, the glory of glories awaited and, as Bill had said, she had shaved her pussy clean. Travis could occasionally feel the traces of razor stubble as he ran his hands across her crotch. He massaged her pubic area, not really touching her pussy.

“Baby, you are a natural.”

Travis said nothing. He was burning every detail into his brain, each soft fold of skin, each pink wrinkle, the edges and the ridges, even the few stray hairs that his mom had missed with her razor. Her clit stiffened as he ran his fingers along the sides of her gash. Travis tried to figure out how to please his mom. He petted and stroked her, trying to find clues about what to do next. Soon he lost all control and dove mouth first into her very excited pussy.

It was pungent and delicious at once as he tried to get as much of her flesh into his mouth as he could. At some point, the two rolled into a 69 position with Travis on the bottom. His first impression was the weight of mom on his ribcage. This drawback aside, once Darla started sucking his dick, Travis lost his mind.

Lost in the heat of passion, a compulsion overcame him to ravage, gnaw, and suck on her delicious pussy. A sensation building in his balls snapped Travis from his revelry to witness the resulting spasms. With no regard for his mother, he blindly grabbed her head and stabbed his meat into her face, bashing its erupting cockhead into the back of her throat while he pulled on her hair. Shooting his load deep into Darla’s mouth, she suffered his abuse and didn’t skip a beat. She swallowed every drop of his cum and kept pumping him for more.

For a moment, Travis felt guilty for his actions, like his soul had just melted and run out of his asshole. But after a brief rest, they began again. He was rock hard and inches away from fucking his mom when Travis remembered the game.

“Mom, I have to go. I, I, I want to go to the movies. I am going to take the car. You need to get up clean up and put some clothes on.” His mother looked up at him, confused, but complied without question.

“That was close. Jeez, my first day and I’m already only inches away from going to Hell. This game is going to be harder than I thought. I just have to redirect my attention.”

Travis parked at the cinema in the mall downtown. He got out of the car, and a huge-breasted mall cop asked to see his ID.

“I need to show you my ID to park at the mall?”

“Young man, I think you stole this car and your actions support that belief. I need to see some ID,” said Officer Rita Jones.

Travis quickly patted down his pockets. Only to realize in his haste, he forgot his wallet.

“Do you wish to come with me now, or do I need to call the sheriff’s office?”

“Look, I didn’t steal the car. It belongs to my mom. I have the registration in the car. Just let me get it.”

Puzzled, not because his key didn’t fit the lock, but the car wasn’t the same car that he had parked.

“Now look, I don’t know what this is all about, but I am innocent!”

In a panic, Travis ran for the cinema with the busty guard close behind. There was no real chase. Travis made it past three cars before she threw him on the hood of another car and had a plastic zipper tie around his wrists.

“Aren’t you, uh, aren’t you going to, hum, fix your top?”

During the chase, the breasts of the mall cop had popped out of her blouse and were in plain view.

“Young man, I am the one in charge here, so I will ask you the questions and you will give me the answers,” said the security guard from behind her mirrored sunglasses.

She roughly escorted Travis to the mall as her tits rippled, slapped, and jiggled beside him. No one else seemed to notice, well that is not true. They noticed Travis plenty, but no one paid any attention to the boobs on display just inches away from Travis’s face. Inside the security office, instead of putting away her massive breasts, the mall cop removed her pants and called to “Sparky.” A woman with a dog tail butt plug, dog collar, and costume dog ears that crawled into the room on her hands and knees.

“What’s the matter, kid? You never seen a Police Dog before?” said the mall cop. “Come here, girl.”

Officer Jones pulled the woman up to her sweaty crouch.

“Clean momma up. Good girl,” said Officer Jones, with a pleasant moan. “Young man, if you know what is good for you, you are going to keep your fat mouth shut for the next five minutes.”

Suddenly, Bill walked through the door. “Don’t get up Rita.”

“Wasn’t planning to, chief.”

“I have looked over your paperwork and reviewed the parking lot footage. See, here I have it cued up on the monitor,” said Bill as if he was actually in charge of the situation. Travis knew that there wasn’t enough time for her boss to review any footage, and there wasn’t any paperwork because they had just walked through the door and all ‘Rita’ did was call her bitch for a twat cleaning.

“There it is you two step across the lane as you are talking and then return to the car beside the one in question,” said Bill as they looked at the flat screen on the wall.

“Sorry, Chief, thanks for looking out. Almost had a false arrest,” said Rita, grinding Sparky’s face deep into her matted bush.

“No harm done, Rita. Start your break early. I will let the lad out. Now hold still, son, while I cut these off,” said Bill, cutting the thick plastic tie.

When Travis looked up, he didn’t see Bill standing beside him. He saw an ancient beat cop trying to make ends meet as a mall security chief. Looking around the chief, he saw Rita fully dressed, fifty pounds heavier and sitting beside a well behaved German Shepard. As soon as they left the room, the chief turned back to Bill once more.

“That was close.”

“I did nothing wrong!” said Travis, maybe a bit too loudly.

“Travis, I didn’t tell you because I figured a smart guy like you would know that this game isn’t fair. There are other forces in the universe that interfere with the best intentions.”

Soon the two walked past a grandfather and grandson, pissing into the mall fountain. Next, they walked past an orgy in the food court. Sex happened all around them while families walked amidst the mayhem without the slightest regard. Instantly aroused, Travis ran to an extremely sexy pairing of two hot street divas.

They wore multicolored make-up that complimented their skin tones and bright hair, coupled with the latest in designer street fashion. They made out in the large waiting area outside an audio shop. What started out as two girls kissing turned into one girl sucking the dark nipples of the other but, as Travis approached the scene it changed before his eyes and the beautiful divas became regular women simply dressed and talking about normal boring shit, until one looked up angrily at Travis.

“What do you want? You look like the Night of the Living Dead, or some shit. Take your creepy ass and go because we don’t have anything to do with you.”

Travis, unable to believe his eyes, stopped dead in his tracks and turned toward Bill.

“What the fuck, dude?”

“Travis, you now see the world through the eyes of the damned. You are going to have to get used to the non-stop sex show or it will drive you crazy.”

“Is this how mom sees the world?”

“Why do you think she stays home most of the time, and acts so awkward in public situations? Do you know she masturbate three times a day?”

“Mom masturbates three times a day?”

“Once, when everyone leaves for the day, once at lunch, and once just before everyone gets home, and sometimes in the evening during her shower.”

“So if I had wanted to have sex with mom all I really would have had to do is ask?”

“Oh! Yeah, she would have hopped your bones in an instant. You are one of her favorite fantasies.”

As they walked outside, Travis was still trying to wrap his head around the whole ‘eyes of the damned’ bit. How was he going to keep it together when everywhere he looked, he saw one crazy sex act after another?

“Where’s the car?”

“Impounded, why?”

“What the fuck?”

“It was stolen. Remember?” said Bill.

“Why did you let her impound my mom’s car?”

“Hey, kid, we are playing a game. I’m trying to win and you’re trying to win. You should be grateful that I saved your ass from a long stay with mall security waiting on a trip to the county jail.”

“True,” said Travis, not thinking long enough to realize that it was Bill who had Travis picked up. It didn’t matter. Bill had disappeared once more, and Travis was on his own to figure out the game he was playing.

Travis waited on the bus, grateful he had enough change in his pocket for the ride. The city bus doors opened, and the smell that greeted him was no different from that of a sweaty pair of underwear sealed inside a tin can in the desert.

It was more entertaining to ride the bus now, seeing all manners of people inexplicably having sex with each other. The bus driver, a busty middle aged mom, sat naked on a seat mounted vibrator. In the back, an elderly lady was laying across the seat back while two tough looking guys pounded their enormous cocks into her, one in the mouth and the other in her ass. Her cuckold husband, an even older dude, licked his toothless mouth as he fondled his limp cock.

A few empty seats forward, two greasy men were doing sniff test of the crotches of girls who apparently attended a local community college. Then a fat woman with thick ass glasses and oily hair was pumping her cunt for all that it was worth, but anyone saw was a fat arm that disappeared beneath a tremendous belly roll of fat.

However, there was one girl, pale with a gray complexion and familiar black dyed hair, nose ring, and combat boots, who seemed totally normal.

“Hi,” said Travis, sitting beside her.

“Fuck off!”

“Geez, look, you are the only normal person on the entire bus, and I am just saying ‘hi’.”

“Okay, I see your poser hair and I see your poser nails so what? Am I supposed to get down on my knees and kiss your ass?”

“Say, tell me what you see when you look around?” asked Travis.

“I see death, suffering, and blood pouring down the aisle,” said the very depressed girl.

“Ok, there must be more than one kind of ‘eyes of the damned’.”

For the rest of the trip, Travis remained quiet. Trying to avoid eye contact with the fat bitch, and anyone else because he knew it was all just a mirage and any move on his part would mean a quick trip to jail. Then again, jail would have been preferable to than the situation he found when he got home.

Travis heard the tempest before even getting to the door. After walking inside, he wanted to turn around and walk back out, but it was way too late.

“Put your top on, mom!” shouted Lisa.

“Oh, no.”

Travis turned the corner to see his mother with her tits hanging out and his name written all over them in permanent ink.

“Mom, put your top on,” said Travis with a groan.

“Why you little shit!”

The last words Travis heard before the tingling darkness overtook him again. In the vast black abyss of unconsciousness, Travis heard Bill’s voice.

“Having fun?”

“What was that?”

“Your dad just punched your lights out.”

“Dad did this?”

“Did you think that incest would make it ok for his wife to cheat on him?”

“Oh, no, I am up shit’s creek?”

“He was going to find out anyway,” said Bill.

“This is bad.”

“Hey you are a smart guy. You will figure this out. It’ll all be fine.”

Travis noticed that the darkness faded, and he saw visions of sex, a vast panorama of non-stop of fucking, sucking, and moaning. Bodies on top of bodies, disembodied sex organs, a rising a falling sea of sexual bliss.

“Is this Hell?”

“My little corner of it,” said Bill proudly.

“I could get used to this. What makes this so bad?”

“Well, Travis, I know that you really like pizza rolls. Now imagine that the only thing you get to eat is pizza rolls.”

Travis thought that’s not so bad, but Bill continued.

“Now imagine that you have to eat pizza roll after pizza roll, whether or not you are hungry.”

It was sinking in that maybe being in Hell was not all that great.

“But we are not talking about pizza rolls, are we?”

At that moment, it dawned on Travis exactly what it meant to spend an eternity in Bill’s corner of Hell.

“Time to go, Travis. I will see you later.”

The bright light of day burned in Travis’s eyes as he coped with his return to reality. Martin had left his distraught wife, screaming daughter, and crying toddler. That was the madness to which Travis awoke.

“You little shit! What the fuck did you and mom do?” Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, mere inches away from Travis’s ear. Her blind anger had very little to do with the brother’s apparent incestuous acts and everything to do with the college education that was now seriously in doubt.

“Tell me!” she screamed, jabbing her boney finger deep into his chest.

“Ow!”

“I will kill you!” Lisa yelled and smacked Travis’s face with all her might. “Tell me right fucking now!”

“I am trying to save mom’s soul,” said Travis. He felt that was his best opener.

“What the fuck are you talking about, you twisted little piece of shit!”

Travis explained in a heavily edited version of the truth how mom had sold her soul and he was trying to win it back by playing a game with Bill. This, of course, sounded absolutely absurd to Lisa. Travis took Lisa and his mom, who had covered her tits, to his room. There, he showed Lisa the artwork and how Bill emerged from the shadows. She didn’t buy one word of his explanation.

“Ok sweetie, show her the goods.”

On cue, Darla popped out both tits, stopping Lisa in mid-argument.

“Spread’m,” said Travis, with the same finger spin and identical as before, Darla spun around, putting her steamy ass just inches away from Lisa’s nose.

“Ew! Mom!” said Lisa, throwing her head back in disgust.

“He is right,” said Bill, appearing from the corner of the room.

“Are you a demon? You make deals, right? What kind of deal do I have to make so that my idiot brother never has sex, EVER!”

“What? Sis no!”

“Yes, if you never have sex, then mom is safe. You are safe and you don’t get to reproduce. It’s a win, fucking win, win!”

Lisa turned back to Bill. Quickly, Travis wrote Lisa’s name on the back of a playing card and held it up for Bill to see.

“You got it Travis.”

“Got what?” said Lisa, before Travis ordered her to be quiet.

Travis heaved a sigh of relief when Lisa’s mouth slapped shut. Even though her mouth was closed, her eyes raged in anger and her face was beet red.

“So what’s the rule for Lisa?”

“Well, Travis, you can make your sister do anything, anything with anyone. Except you.”

“What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, at this rate I am never getting laid unless I fuck my mother! Oh… I am never getting laid, unless I fuck my mother.”

Lisa, unable to speak, rolled her eyes as if to say what a fucking moron and Darla just giggled, bent over, swishing her ass from side to side.

“Mom, stand up.”

Travis groaned as he reviewed his situation. His dad and mom are going to divorce. His dad will never speak to him again, let alone forgive him. They have no money and no way to get money unless he pimps out his own mother and sister but, on the bright side, he doesn’t have to go to school.

“Lisa, go have sex with dad.”

Lisa’s very expressive eyes let Travis know in no uncertain terms just exactly how she thought about this demand.

“If you have sex with dad and I sort of had sex with mom, we will be even and dad can come back.”

Lisa merely rolled her eyes as she walked away, reminding Travis that she couldn’t speak.

“Oh, you can talk to people once you get outside.”

Bill smiled, Travis smiled, and Darla giggled while she twirled her hair.

“Bill, if you don’t mind,” said Travis as he motioned toward his mother.

“No problem kid, have a great time,” said Bill as he faded from view.

“FUCK YOU! TRAVIS, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!” yelled Lisa from outside just before driving off to find her father and fuck him.

Travis heard his baby brother was crying in the other room. How long has he been crying? Travis took a sippy cup filled with Darla’s milk and checked in on his little brother. The smell in Hunter’s room was the first sign of trouble. No problem. Both Lisa and Travis knew how to change a diaper. With a change and something to drink, Hunter was good.

“Little dude, your big brother has really messed things up. I don’t think I can fix them, but I promise to save you from my mistakes.”

Hunter was more interested in getting to drink his milk than listening to his brother babble.

After putting Hunter back to bed, Travis returned to Darla. “Where were we?” he said with a smile just as he bent down to take a leaky nipple in his mouth.

Lisa did not know where she was going, but something compelled her to go one way, then another. She headed toward the bad side of town. Trying to break the spell, she pulled into a dark city park.

“I will not do what Travis tells me to do. I am getting out of this car.”

Lisa opened the door and walked away from the streetlight. She noticed men moving around in the shadows, but didn’t make eye contact. A slapping sound caught her attention, then she realized she was beside a gigantic man who hadn’t bathed in months, masturbating his big smelly cock. Lisa ran. Hearing sounds coming from behind her, she sprinted to her car. Out of breath, but relieved to be alone, Lisa looked up at the sky and shouted.

“I don’t believe any of this shit! I don’t believe in Heaven or Hell, God or the Devil. You mean nothing to me!”

Nothing happened, and yet the world seemed more frightening than ever before. Everywhere she looked, she saw something to fear. Danger was all around and creeping closer, locking herself in the car. She gasped for breath in panic, while faceless men slowly stroking their erections surrounded her.

“We don’t care what you believe. We prefer you don’t believe in anything at all,” said Bill.

Lisa screamed, but Bill stayed unconcerned.

“Back the car out Lisa, we are going to see your dad.”

With Bill giving directions, they found the rundown motel in a corner of town that she didn’t know. When she got out of the car, she unbuttoned the top button of blouse. It just seemed like the thing to do.

“Did dad come down here for a hooker? Am I going to share my dad with some unwashed gutter slut?”

Lisa got sick to her stomach.

“No, daddy will save me. He is strong and smart. He will know what to do, and we will get out of this mess together.”

She talked to herself up the stairs to the second floor room, where Bill said she would find her father. A knock on the door and nothing. She knocked again, and said, “Dad, it’s Lisa. Please open up.”

The door opened and Martin Patrick peeked outside with his body behind the door.

“Honey, how did you find me?”

“GPS… on your phone, we have the plan,” Lisa lied. She had no intention of going through the story of mom selling her soul. “Let me in, daddy, I am afraid,” said Lisa, pushing on the door that caught on the security chain. “Undo the damn chain, dad, please.”

Once inside, Lisa looked at the shabby room and it smelled of the mildew that grows inside air of old conditioners. On the table, she saw a bottle of booze and a bottle of lotion. Porn played on the old style television. Martin wore his work shirt with a towel around his waist.

Her savior was a dirty little pervert on his way to a cheap drunk. At least she wasn’t afraid of her dad and if she stayed with him, he could keep her safe. Lisa threw her arms around him.

“Oh, Daddy, I love you so much.”

Lisa felt her father’s cock pressing against her and realized he had been stroking his cock to porn.

“I could do that for you,” she said. Without asking, Lisa snaked her hand down into her father’s towel and tugged on Martin’s semi hard dick.

Martin did not know what was happening. He came home from a normal day at work to see his son’s name on his wife’s tits. Not only was Darla topless, but she was as dingy as a fruit bat. She hadn’t even fed Hunter. To top it all off, Travis came home acting cocky as Hell. The little fucker deserved to get knocked out. Instead of cops breaking down the door, it’s Lisa, who was normally a queen bitch. Except now she’s pulling on his cock. The world has lost its ever-loving, mother-fucking mind!

Lisa got on her knees to get a better look at her father’s fully erect dick. She had only touched a cock on two other occasions and both times didn’t last long. This time she was going to hold on to a cock all the way. She watched his foreskin rolled up and over the head and how the balls rose and fell with every stroke. This is a man’s cock. This dick has personality. She put her nose up against it and smelled it. It smelled like hand lotion and sweaty cheese. She put it in her mouth, anyway.

The lotion on Martin’s cock tasted terrible, reminding Lisa of when her mom washed her mouth out with soap. She thought, isn’t this ironic, Mom? You washed my mouth out for saying fuck and now I have dad’s cock in my mouth and it tastes like soap. What do you say about that? Oh, that’s right, you’re in bimbo mode fucking Travis and condemning both of you to an eternity in Hell.

Martin got Lisa’s attention by pulling sharply on her hair. Her first impulse was to yell at her father, but that would mean taking the cock out of her mouth so she just shot an evil eye upward, but all she saw was her father’s belly. The sharp tug was just the first soon Martin was uncontrollably fucking Lisa’s mouth. She couldn’t breathe during all of this, and was trying to gulp for air when the first shot of cum splashed against her windpipe, causing her to cough and gag. This sent the rest of jism up her nose, burning and dripping out of her nostrils. She was a mess, tears and makeup streaming down her face, cum and snot bubbling from her nose while she coughed, gagged, and cried at her daddy’s feet.

Martin was in shock. What had he done? Seeing his sperm smeared across Lisa’s face as she wheezed. Even if they didn’t lock him away, he wouldn’t be able to live with his guilt. He bent down crying and begging Lisa to forgive him, which had the opposite effect on Lisa. She was livid that her champion was now some weak, crying girlie man and she let him know her true feelings. Martin locked himself in the toilet, leaving Lisa all alone with her fear. She rocked herself quietly in the corner, facing the door until dawn. Her mind was numb as the stinging inside her nose slowly faded, and she no longer noticed the soapy aftertaste in her mouth.

In the morning, Lisa didn’t bother trying to get her father out of the bath. She dropped her pants and took a piss in the trash can, wiped her gash with a pillow and walked out into the light of day. Everything still seemed to loom over her, but it was not nearly as frightening as in the night. On her trip home, she thought to herself; I guess no school today or ever. Things will never be the same.

Travis didn’t hop out of bed he couldn’t remember ever being this sore before. His empty balls were still sensitive, and now his cock was raw from the tip to base from over use. He had gotten two more blowjobs and jacked off twice during last night’s follies, but he kept from fucking his mom’s magical pussy. Unfortunately, all that manual manipulation left him with an overworked cock and just taking a whiz sent shivers of pain shooting through his entire body.

Again he looked at himself in the full-length mirror; the hair had to go. After some time with his mom’s scissors and his dad’s electric razor, he had shaved his head, and it didn’t look that bad. While he was removing the black nail polish, he thought to himself how funny it was the entire time he was an EMO people accused him of worshipping the devil and now that he was in constant communication with a real demon he didn’t need the dyed hair or painted nails.

Lisa walked through the front door and, going directly to Travis in the master bedroom, stopped and stood silently. “Well? What happened with dad?” Lisa didn’t say a word. “I am not fucking kidding, Lisa!”

Lisa spun one heel, walked outside and shouted “HEY DUMBASS I CAN’T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING IN THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE!”

On her return, Travis meekly gave her permission to speak. “Well, we didn’t do it. He is a fucking douche. I found him halfway through a cheap bottle of booze jacking off to some hotel porn. I started sucking his dick, which tasted like soapy cheese.”

“Soapy cheese?”

“He was using hand lotion to jack off. He is just as big a looser pervert as you are,” said Lisa. Who then in a moment of clarity, said, “I fucked myself, Travis.”

“What?”

“Yeah, I was trying to break the spell that you put on me by denying God the Devil, Heaven and Hell, but it didn’t work. Now I am terrified and alone with no one to save me,” said Lisa wistfully.

“What?” said Travis. “You will do as I say and you will not be afraid. Because I will take care of you. Do you understand?”

“Yeah,” said Lisa, a little brighter than before.

“Good, now eat mom out. We didn’t do it either. It seemed like Hunter cried all night. In between times I’ve played with her pussy all night long, but I couldn’t make her cum. I’ll probably have to give up my soul to give her an orgasm. Just give her some oral pleasure. I will take care of dad, okay?” said Travis. He walked into his bedroom, picking up a card and wrote ‘Martin’ on the back.

“Whoa, Travis, I didn’t know that you had it in you, but I guess you will now,” said Bill with a laugh.

“What do you mean? I write somebody’s name down and I get to control them that IS the game, right?”

“Wrong! What you get is to have sexual power over whomever, sexual power, get it? Remember, my little corner of Hell,” said Bill. “Your dad is on a beeline back here to have make up sex with his boy toy.”

“No, you said I have power and I say no, no way in fucking Hell!”

“Oh, you will take it up the ass in Hell soon enough, but we’ll save that story for another day. Okay, so here is your rule for your dad. Martin is sweet on you; no getting around that, but as long as he doesn’t know about what you are doing, you can keep him at bay. However, if he finds out about me, our deals, your mom’s possession, Lisa’s possession, any of it! Then, my friend, you two are butt buddies for life, got it?” said Bill with a sideways smile.

“This just keeps getting better,” said Travis, who went down to the front door to wait on his father.

Lisa went to eat out her mother. She didn’t want to have lesbian sex, ever, but especially with her mom. “If Travis doesn’t want to have sex with dad, why does he think forcing me to have sex with you is any different,” she said to her mom. Darla just giggled and shook her tits at Lisa. She thought, damn mom, those are the most beautiful tits in the world. I wonder what they feel like?

It didn’t take long before kisses turned into nibbles while Lisa made her way down Darla’s body to her sore pussy. Lisa’s first lick was a wet, wide, flat tongue from the bottom of her slit to tip of her clit. Along the way, Lisa noticed the metallic taste of raw flesh; Darla’s jumps and flinches furthered her assessment—that to continue would cause more pain than pleasure. Travis instructed her to give Darla pleasure.

Lisa couldn’t pull away. Slowly she lowered her head, closed her eyes and tongued her mom’s asshole. Lisa knew what she was tasting, and it humiliated her. She was sobbing as she continued to work her mom’s butt hole when she felt a fingertip graze her nose. Looking up, Darla was masturbating, carefully working around the sore spots. “Lisa baby that feels so good. You are so good at that. You are such a good girl,” said Darla. It was a little thing, but it made a difference. She didn’t enjoy eating her mom’s ass. She didn’t want to stop either, but it made her mom happy, and that made her happy.

Travis had a short wait. It was disturbing to see his love struck father look at him with bedroom eyes.

“Dad, I know what you are up to, and all I can say is no. No mother-fucking way are you ever going to lay a finger on me.” Travis continued, “Here is the deal. It is the only deal. Take it or leave it. The basement is where you live. Make it into a man cave and invite your buddies over to play poker or watch football. You have no desire to go inside the house and I’ve sealed the access to the basement from inside the house. Obey my rules and I will make Lisa whip you to an inch of your life for being such a pervert and you will beg her to do it again and again. Do you understand me?”

Wounded and confused, Martin knew he had to obey his son. He knew this was his home, but he would stay in the basement. He no longer cared about his family, except for his beautiful son, who so basely rejected his affection. Of course, there was his lovely yet dangerous daughter who would demean him and beat him on a hopefully regular basis. With his head hung low, Martin trudged to the basement door looking back at Travis, who quickly reprimanded him for being so bold.

Travis walked back into the bedroom. His grunting mother finished her orgasm. “Lisa, you can stop now.”

She stood up, but part of her wanted to stay and please mother. Travis said, “I am sorry about all of this. You know the old saying, ‘be careful what you wish for,’ huh? I know you are mad, and I don’t blame you. To be honest, I’m pretty upset with myself. This entire time, I have only thought about me and no one else. Dad is your new toy. He can’t ever find out about any of this. I want you to dominate him. Take all your anger toward men and me out on him. Trust me, he will love it. I am going to take a nap now, so do whatever you want.”

Travis had realized as he lay down beside his sweaty mother that from now on, he would have to step up. Life would no longer be something happening to someone else. It was happening to him, and he had to be responsible. He closed his eyes and tried to think of nothing.

No longer blinded by hatred, Lisa could see her brother in a new light. She thought about all the pain that he must have gone through to summon up such a supernatural force. He was the only person in the world who could and would understand her new life, and he was the key to her ever getting anything in the future. He was her de facto parent, guardian, and master. She felt love for him for the first time in her life, and it felt good.

A warm pair of lips softly settling upon Travis’s. Opening his eyes, he saw Lisa looking at him with a warmth and love that he did not deserve.

“What’s up Lisa? You know I can’t make you do this.”

“That’s right I want to do this.”

Lisa was tired, and she wanted to nap too, so her movements were slow and soft, each one accompanied with a gentle kiss as she worked her brother out of his clothes and ran her fingers across his warm body. He really wasn’t a bad-looking guy. Thin and lanky the bald head was going to take some getting used to, but he had the makings of a beautiful man. What he lacked in chest hair Travis made up for on his legs noted Lisa as she studied his raw cock.

“I will be right back,” she said.

Her taught youthful body jiggled ever so slightly as she bounded from the room with the grace of a gazelle. On her return, she pulled the lubricated condom from its plastic wrapper.

“I have been saving this for an emergency,” she said as she worked it over Travis’s tender member. Without hesitation, Lisa stepped onto the bed and lowered her body on top of her brother’s cock.

Travis could feel in spite of the pain the sensation of a tight warm pussy sliding down his shaft, but only so far before it stopped, hindered by an unseen obstruction. Lisa’s soft grunting clued him in that this was her first time. Probably for the first time in history, two humans experienced the same amount of pain losing their virginity. Travis chuckled at the thought which, of course, Lisa took completely wrong, causing her to throw her body weight down, ripping her hymen and thrashing Travis’s sore cock.

“Ouch, sis, be careful.”

“Stop laughing at me.”

“I wasn’t laughing at you. I was just thinking this was hurting me as much as it was hurting you.”

“What? − just − when − I − start − to − like − you − you − start − being − weird − again,” said Lisa, giving only one word in between strokes.

“I love you, sis.”

“I − love − you… ah… ahh… Ah! AH! AH!”

The pain gave way to the singular greatest sensation of Travis’ life. Feeling her tight pussy ride his cock was so much better than anything he did with his mom. He looked down and saw Lisa feverishly fingering her clit. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. A tingle in his balls swelled. Travis tried with his best to hold on, but the orgasm took him away, drifting yet again into the murky world of the unconscious mind.

* * *

The smell of antiseptic met Travis, accompanied by the low hum of fluorescent lights. He heard the creak of a desk chair. Looking out from under the thick locks of his black hair, Travis recognized the nurse’s office at school. The throbbing pain in his head reassured him he should be at the nurse’s office, but he wasn’t sure if this was reality and Bill was a dream, or was this one of Bill’s tricks? He lay back down. “Well, Mr. Patrick, are you back with the living?” said Ms. Vivian De Guzman, the school nurse for Bearberry High.

“I guess I am,” replied Travis. He looked at the Ms. V’s desk. A tall glass globe with a very colorful image, illuminated by a candle within, caught his attention. It was unrecognizable from this distance; Travis assumed it was something Catholic. As he rose slowly and walking to the desk pulled by the candle’s flickering flame in the corner of his mind, he was trying to remember something… but he couldn’t make out what it was. His head was still fuzzy.

“You should sit back down. We are waiting for the ambulance to take you to urgent care. Your mother will meet you there,” said the tiny woman, not bothering to look up from her paperwork. Travis, mesmerized by the dancing light he crept closer and closer. He couldn’t see it clearly. An angel? No. The Virgin Mary? Maybe. It just didn’t look like a person, it looked like… a grim reaper in an angel’s clothes! Stunned, Travis jumped back, falling down over a straight-backed chair as he tried to scamper away. From his worm’s eye view, all he could see was the floor and the reflection of Ms. V’s impossibly tall high heels as she sauntered toward him. They tapped loudly as she came to where the young man floundered with his face on the floor and his ass in the air. As she towered above him, he craned his neck to an impossible angle, looking up at Ms. V, squatting over him. Her open lab coat revealed an inverted cross, dangling from the pierced dark labia of her naked pussy. “Mr. Travis, Bill wants to know if you want to play again?”