The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wanna Bet?

The pastor walked up in front of the clapping congregation as the youth took their seats. He looked out proudly over the full sanctuary, the small Presbyterian community church fuller than most Sundays.

“I just want to thank the youth myself for their wonderful service. It was not only inspirational but very appropriate for these challenging times. They really did a lot of work preparing for this day and I believe our message delivered by our own Elisha Ridgeway was exceptionally beautiful. She’ll be leaving us in just a few months to attend the state university so I hope everyone will wish her well. Well, I guess that’s it. Thanks everyone for coming, and to all our visitors be sure and talk with any of our youth at the back of the church if you’d like to know more about us.”

The group of over two hundred stood and clapped once again as the organist began playing the closing music. Elisha herself clapped, as did the other fellow youth of Oak Chapel . This was a big accomplishment and they had indeed worked very hard. Not many people gave the young people credit for being mature enough to handle running their own service without assistance but they had all pulled it off and Elisha was especially proud that given the end of her last year in high school, she had managed to do the research and write her own sermon. Public speaking was always one of her favorite hobbies. Many people felt nervous about speaking in front of strangers but somehow it all came naturally to Elisha.

As she made her way down the aisle towards the narthex where most of the youth were already waiting to greet and shake hands with the congregation, Elisha saw her mother waving to her. She smiled back and took a quick detour to say hello.

“Mom, hey, so be honest... how was I?”

“You were absolutely wonderful. I nearly cried.” Her mother gushed. “Really I don’t think Pastor Tom could’ve done a better job himself.”

“Oh come on.” Elisha said blushing. She rolled her eyes and leaned in to hug her mother. “Thanks so much though. It means a lot for you to be here.”

Elisha smiled at her mom and realized this was the first time she’d come to this church in several years, since she was remarried and began attending her new husband’s congregation.

“Honey you looked so grown-up up there in your pretty sundress speaking like a real preacher.”

“I am grown-up now mom.” Elisha said tossing back her blonde hair and looking over towards the dwindling crowd in the sanctuary.

“Mom I really need to get back there. I’m supposed to be greeting people with the others. I’ll see you later today okay.”

“Okay honey.” Her mother said waving as she took off.

There was a thick clog of people around the doors at the rear of the sanctuary and Elisha had to worm her way through rather stealthily. She nodded politely and smiled at every face she saw. There were many she didn’t recognize and there was one that caught her a little off-guard.

He was an older gentleman, maybe close to her father’s age, although having never known her father Elisha couldn’t be entirely sure. The man stood alone from everyone else, patiently waiting for everyone to pass by. This alone wasn’t what caught Elisha’s attention. It was more of his expression and even the clothes he wore. Dressed very casually in jeans and a polo shirt, the man had very dark eyes that seemed incredibly focused. They caught her eyes and he smiled, just a very subtle look, but one that for some reason made Elisha pause.

Shaking her head for a moment, Elisha smiled back and turned to enter the narthex where her fellow youth members all stood in a line greeting and shaking hands. Making her way to the end of this line, Elisha began speaking with and greeting everyone who stopped by on their way out of the building.

It wasn’t until about ten minutes later as Elisha was finishing up a brief conversation with one of the elderly women in the church about where she was going to school, that the man appeared again. He was walking along and greeting the others but as he turned to her there was a pause, as if he’d been waiting to meet her.

“Hello, I’m Elisha.” She said extending her hand with a pleasant smile.

“Eric, it’s so good to meet you.” The man said firmly shaking her hand and giving her just the slightest tug towards him.

His hand was incredibly warm to the touch and he smelled of some kind of aftershave Elisha almost thought she recognized.

“So is this your first time visiting Oak Chapel?” Elisha asked, smiling and doing her best to get a read on this guy. There was just something different about him, something worth figuring out.

“Oh yes. I haven’t been to church in this city. It’s a wonderful building, I just love the architecture.” Eric said gesturing around to the tall ceilings, stone walls and ornate columns.

“It really is, I grew up here and it’s an amazing place.” Elisha replied.

Eric seemed to look around at the rapidly thinning crowd and then turned back, directing his stare right at Elisha. “I was hoping you might offer me a tour of the facilities.” He said smiling at the young girl.

Elisha felt strange for some reason. The man seemed polite enough but something just struck her as weird about his demeanor. She still couldn’t get a feel for him. Usually she was great at reading people, knowing their intentions or at least personalities, but this Eric was different somehow.

“I’m not really sure I have the time right now.” Elisha said as kindly as she could.

“Oh I bet you have plenty of time.” Eric said.

Something seemed wrong but Elisha had no idea what as she responded. “You’re right, I do have plenty of time. Let me show you around.”

As the other youth made their way towards the exit, Elisha led Eric back into the main sanctuary and began her tour. The man followed along cheerfully, letting his eyes wander not only the architecture but also the young tour guide who was showing him around.

“This is our sanctuary. It was built in 1929 by a Scottish architect named Mclean. The stones were imported from the highlands and the large wooden beams were hand carved.” Elisha said spouting off as much as she knew from having grown up here.

“This is truly amazing,” Eric commented looking up at the grand scope of the room. “So tell me about yourself Elisha.”

Elisha hesitated and began walking towards the side entrance that would lead them into the rest of the worship building. “I’m not sure you’d find anything that interesting about me sir.” She responded.

“Oh but I would Elisha. I bet you want to tell me all about yourself.”

As they entered the thin hallway that ran alongside the sanctuary, Elisha smiled suddenly. “You’re right I should tell you about myself. I wouldn’t be a good host if I didn’t”

As they passed along beneath stone arches and into another more ordinary looking section of the building, Elisha slowed up and walked alongside Eric.

“As I said I grew up in this church. My father left when I was very young and my mother only recently got remarried several years ago. She goes to the Baptist church about seven miles down the highway. I’ve had an ordinary childhood, got good grades throughout school and am getting ready to head off to State in about two months. Shortly after that I’ll start classes and I’m planning to be a public speaker.”

Stopping at the end of this small hall, Elisha looked around and then up at Eric. “Let me tell you more about the church though. This is our education wing, where we have a number of classes for all ages. The murals painted on the walls cover about three thousand square-feet and feature many biblical stories.”

Eric smiled and looked around. “Yes they are nice. But tell me more about you.”

Elisha began walking again, this time turning a corner and walking down a short flight of stairs. “Honestly there’s nothing more to tell.”

As they entered what appeared to be a large recreational facility with tile floors and arched wooden ceilings, Eric stopped and stood next to the doorway. Elisha turned and smiled at him, still struggling to get a read on this guy. He seemed friendly but a little strange.

“Elisha I’m sure there is more you’d like to tell me. How about your friends. Do you have a boyfriend?”

Turning and walking away a short distance, Elisha did her best to remain focused. This man was asking unusually inappropriate questions. Standing in the light of a large picture window that looked out on the church’s backyard, she looked at Eric.

“That’s really none of your concern. I thought you were interested in the church?”

Eric smiled and walked towards her. “I’m sorry, yes go on with your tour. Still, I do bet you’d like to tell me about your friends.”

Elisha shook her head. This guy was weird alright but she was used to dealing with people. It was her thing, she thought, and being a public speaker was going to require her to deal with others just like this man. She turned and pointed out the room they now stood in.

“This, as you can see, is our recreation facility. We have games like pool and darts, as well as a fully equipped connecting kitchen. They’ve used the facilities for lock-ins and for hosting dinners, as well as occasionally having missionaries sleep here when traveling through the area. And I have plenty of friends but not a boyfriend. I’m just not ready for that kind of commitment right now.” Elisha had no idea why she’d just opened up like that. It did seem to be the right thing to do but she wasn’t entirely sure why.

“That’s too bad.” Eric responded, walking her way. “A beautiful young girl like yourself could probably have her pick of any boy.”

Elisha blushed as Eric stood next to her, looking at the ceiling and tracing the contours as it sloped down behind her. His eyes fell right on her chest and then down over her stomach to her legs.

“Yes well, anyway... back to the tour.” Elisha said.

“Yes the tour. I’d love to know more about you.”

This man was persistent, Elisha thought. He not only seemed to be less and less interested in the church itself, he seemed to be getting rather uncomfortable in his comments about her. Still as a representative of Oak Chapel, Elisha vowed to remain polite and pleasant.

“Really, there’s nothing at all I haven’t already told you.”

Eric smiled and stepped closer, closing the distance between Elisha and himself. The girl felt the closeness and became a little more uncomfortable. “Oh I’m sure there are things you haven’t told me.”

“Like what?” Elisha asked, her voice only showing a hint of how weird she was finding all this.

Eric looked around at the pool table and the drink machine and the small window that connected this room to the kitchen. Then he looked right back at Elisha. “How about your bra size? You haven’t told me that.”

Pulling herself away from Eric, Elisha walked towards the exit. “That is none of your business and I’m afraid the tour is going to have to end right there.” The angry girl called out as Eric remained where he was and simply grinned.

“I really bet you’d like to continue the tour Elisha. In fact I bet you find nothing odd about my interest in your bra size.”

Elisha spun around and looked at the older man with a puzzled expression. Deep down she fully understood why he might be interested in her bra size. She’d developed early in life and already had a very impressive chest. It was one of the reasons she hadn’t had a boyfriend. They always seemed more interested in her body than her brain. Eric was simply behaving normally for a man. And it would be awfully rude to cut off his tour because of her being uncomfortable.

“Okay, but please let’s try to stay more focused on why we’re here.”

“Sure thing.” Eric said approaching Elisha who now stood next to the pool table.

Going back into her talk, Elisha pointed at the table she now leaned against. “This billiard table was donated to the church in the early 1940s. It’s made of hand-finished mahogany and has stood up very well over the years. The intricate carvings on each of the legs depict a different biblical story.”

“Yes” Eric said looking down. “I definitely like the legs. They’re so beautiful and toned looking.”

Elisha noticed the fact that Eric was clearly not looking at the legs of the pool table. He was staring or rather leering right at her legs. She felt a little too aware of how much leg her sundress showed, leaning back as she now was. Her dress only came down to a couple inches above her knees and the slit created by the buttons in the front added to that view.

Eric looked right up at Elisha and smiled again, his piercing dark eyes captivating the young girl. “You know Elisha, I bet you think I can’t guess what size bra you wear.”

Looking slightly confused and still fairly embarrassed at once again being the focus of this conversation, Elisha tried to remind herself that there was nothing strange about this man having an interest in her bra size. Clearly though there was no way he could simply guess what size she wore. She grinned and stood back from him.

“Yes sir, you’re right. I really don’t think you could guess that.”

Eric walked around and looked over the pool table some more. Glancing up at Elisha he smiled. “I bet you’d like me to try.”

“Okay, go ahead and try.” Elisha said, genuinely interested in whether he could even come close. For some reason she found all of this to be perfectly normal conversation as Eric walked up and blatantly stared right at her young chest.

“Hmmm... " Eric mumbled looking closely at the way she filled out her sundress. “It is difficult to really say. Are you a 36 C?”

Laughing lightly and smiling as she blushed, Elisha looked away for a moment. “Nope not even close. I knew you couldn’t guess.”

Eric seemed surprisingly unaffected by his incorrect guess. The man looked out the windows at the overgrown backyard and then studied the girl some more. “I have an idea Elisha. I could probably make a better guess if you allowed me to feel them in my hands, you know weigh them a bit.”

“No,” Elisha said shaking her head. “No that’s not really appropriate. I’m not sure I’d feel comfortable with that.” A part of her mind was continuing to tell her this man’s interest in her chest was perfectly normal and she really shouldn’t let it bother her. But allowing him to feel her up was a bit much to ask.

“Are you sure Elisha? I would have bet you’d think that was a great idea.” Eric said smiling.

Elisha stared ahead, across from the pool table she once again leaned on. Something seemed to just make sense all of a sudden. “You know what? You’re absolutely right, if I’m going to let you guess their size the least I can do is allow you to feel them.”

Walking up to the girl, Eric nodded in agreement and slowly unbuttoned the top few buttons on her sundress. As her bra came into view, he grinned again and reached up to the frilly white undergarment. Grasping the very center he tugged downward sharply, Elisha lurching forward a bit with his strength. Her bra slipped down and both pale white breasts fell into view, her nipples already hardening in the cool air of the room.

“These are very nice,” Eric said reaching up with both hands to hold and fondle the young girl’s breasts. “And big too, especially for a girl your age.”

Closing her eyes for a moment, Elisha realized just how good this felt, having her breasts squeezed and groped by someone she only just met. She could feel a warmth between her legs as she steadied herself against the old pool table.

“Well,” Eric said, cupping both of the teenager’s breasts and giving them each a nice shake and squeeze. “Well I would say these are about a 38 D, am I right?”

As the man let go of her breasts and they settled into place atop her now loose bra, Elisha opened her eyes and smiled. “Absolutely right sir. Very good guess.”

Walking a short distance away and then turning to look back at the young girl, still leaning on the pool table with her sundress partially unbuttoned and her breasts hanging out, Eric flashed a quick proud smile.

“I do pride myself on my ability to guess a woman’s tit size.”

Elisha blushed at the word the man used. She never heard them referred to as tits and it always bothered her when men did that. Eric noticed her blushing cheeks and added. “I bet you don’t mind thinking of those as tits. After all ones as big as yours are most definitely tits.”

“Yes I guess they are.” Elisha said smiling and turning her face up to the man.

Eric walked forward again, never taking his eyes off Elisha. “Why I bet with tits like those you find it hard not to constantly play with them yourself. Those are some real fun-bags.”

As she stood there in the large recreation room, Elisha found it increasingly difficult to stop thinking about her tits. She let one hand wander up and pinch her left nipple, pulling at the large flesh and allowing it to bounce back into place. As she tried to sort herself out and focus again on her tour, Elisha paid no attention to the fact that she now had both tits hanging out and continually seemed to be fondling them. Instead she looked to the adjoining kitchen.

“If you’ll follow me.” She said to Eric. “This is the oldest of two kitchens in the church. It was added in 1932 and originally used all-gas appliances. They’ve updated it many times since but the original grill is still here with all the ornate stonework that was again designed by the Scottish designer who originally built the place.”

Following the young blond girl, Eric openly enjoyed the sight of her large tits hanging out and her wandering hands constant groping of the tender white flesh. The teenager who’d delivered the message in today’s service was delivering a far different message now as Eric was getting quite focused on her and paying little attention to the architecture of the old kitchen.

As the two walked around beside a large central island in the kitchen, Eric spoke up again. “Elisha have you ever had sex?”

Elisha stopped and turned to the man, looking him in the face with clear annoyance. Even as she continued to grab and crush her tits in her hands, she knew there was no place for that question. It was inappropriate. “I’m sure that’s none of your business sir.” She said, still trying to be polite.

“Oh I’m sorry Elisha. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. It’s just a girl like you with tits like those, I felt sure you must have had plenty of sex. I was only betting you wanted to tell me about it.”

Calming down and seeing the complete logic behind Eric’s words, Elisha looked around the kitchen as she talked. “Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve never been that comfortable dealing with sex. I mean my father left when I was very young because he never wanted kids. I was always scared of the consequences of sex, not to mention the fact that I’d like to be more than just a conquest for some guy.”

Eric smiled and placed a hand on her back. “That’s too bad Elisha. You clearly have had some difficulties. But believe me a girl built like you is just primed for sex. Why I bet you’d just love getting screwed right now, wouldn’t you?”

Elisha felt her cheeks flush and found the warmth returning between her legs. What the man said made perfect sense. She was built for sex with tits like hers and for some very strange reason her mind was now turning over and over the thoughts of getting good and screwed right now. Turning to look at Eric, she met his deep dark eyes and smiled. Her lips curled into a wicked grin, one she distantly recalled seeing plastered on the face of some woman who was playing a whore in some movie she once skimmed by on cable.

“You know you’re right. I think I would like to get screwed. Would you like to help me out sir?” Elisha said smiling and pressing back slightly into Eric’s body as she looked up at his face.

“Why of course young lady. I’m always ready to help a lovely young thing such as yourself.”

With that Eric guided Elisha over to the kitchen island and pushed her forward so she rest her elbows on the cold white tile. Reaching down, he lifted the back of her sundress up and saw her light blue panties. Sliding them down her legs, he noticed how damp they already were. He dropped them on the floor and reached down, unbuckling his pants. As he began to tug his boxers down, Elisha turned her head, letting her blonde hair fall forward as she stared wide-eyed at his large erection. She’d seen them before in movies or books in school but this was her first real look at a man’s ‘equipment’.

“Do you have protection?” She asked, her voice weak with desire.

Eric held himself tight behind the girl, his cock poking into her as she hunched over. He smiled. “Oh I bet you don’t want me to use any protection do you? You’re the kind of slut who loves the risk at getting her tight little cunt packed full of juicy fertile sperm, aren’t you?”

Elisha grinned and lifted her head, arching her back as she pressed back into Eric. “Oh yes, of course I am. Come on, fill my slutty cunt with all you can.”

Lifting her sundress back up and shuffling in closer, Eric placed his cock at the tight little opening the virgin teen seemed so enthusiastic about having stuffed. He grabbed her hips and lunged forward ramming deep inside the girl and instantly setting off her own series of grunts.

“Ohh oh yesss, oh oh, pound my cunt, come on screw me hard!” Elisha cried out, her voice echoing throughout the dimly lit kitchen as she felt her first cock shove it’s way deep inside her body. She tightly clenched her muscles, hoping to draw every inch she could as far up inside her as possible. The older man really began banging her roughly, knocking her waist forward into the edge of the center island. Elisha’s blonde hair bounced in front of her as she looked down to her jiggling and jumping tits. This was so right, she thought. It was so right to be bent over having her pussy stuffed with cock.

“You’re an incredible tour guide. I am really enjoying this.” Eric moaned as he humped the girl with every ounce of strength he had, rubbing her smooth thighs and loving the crude slapping sounds made as he crammed his cock harder and harder into her.

“Oh oh yes, oh wow, oh yesss!” Elisha moaned, her voice thick with lust and desire. She reached up and crushed one of her tits in her fist, squeezing and pinching as she took the screwing she most desperately wanted. Her mind kept going back to how right this all was. She was a slut and she really did love the risk of getting screwed without any form of protection. She couldn’t wait to have her little cunt overflowing with thick creamy sperm.

Eric held himself deep in the girl and groaned knowing the inevitable climax to this quick and dirty act would soon be here. He reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them tightly as he pulled her back towards him into a more standing position. Leaning in he whispered in her ear.

“Elisha, I really bet you’d like being a knocked up little slut wouldn’t you?”

Elisha gasped as she felt the man’s cock slam deep inside her, farther than she thought possible. She could feel it swell slightly and knew what was about to happen. “Oh yess, Oh screw me, fill me with your cum, please, Oh knock me up!” She screamed.

Smiling, Eric stuffed his cock one last time deep inside her tight cunt and felt his orgasm wash over him. His cock twitched and jetted deep inside her, spewing ropes of semen directly up into her womb. The girl relaxed a little in his grasp as he held her to him by the substantial young tits she was now so proud of. Her cunt greedily drank up every last drop he had to give her and she moaned in satisfaction.

“Oh yess, oh wow,” Elisha sighed. “That feels so right. It’s so great to be filled up.”

Eventually pulling out from the thoroughly screwed young girl, Eric smiled again and pulled his pants back up. As he was re-buckling his belt, Elisha turned to him, steadying herself by the kitchen island. She looked completely worn out, her hair hanging in her eyes, tits still hanging out from her top, and now tiny trickles of cum leaking down her thighs. Looking at the older man, she grinned.

“Thanks very much for screwing me without protection.” She said as though this were the most natural thing to be appreciative of in the world.

“It was my pleasure Elisha, but I’m betting you really want to be knocked up. I may have done just that. I may not. It’s really up to you to make sure.”

Feeling a very strange longing well up inside her, Elisha looked down and clenched her thighs tight, trapping any leaking fluids and hopefully ensuring she got what she wanted. She was so glad this man had attended church today. He was so helpful in giving her what she needed. “Would you like to continue the tour?” Elisha asked.

Looking at his watch and then walking up to grope and squeeze at the teen’s exposed tits, Eric spoke softly. “I’m afraid I really must be going. But I definitely enjoyed the tour and this is a fascinating church. As for you, I would bet college isn’t really right for you. You’d probably rather be a full-time slut getting that cute little cunt stuffed full of sperm wouldn’t you?”

Elisha smiled. “Oh yes, I can’t wait. ”

As Eric walked off and Elisha stood there once again groping her tits and pinching her hard nipples, she breathed in his aftershave deeply, loving the smell and wondering why it seemed faintly familiar.

At the door to the kitchen, Eric turned and smiled back at her. “Be sure and tell your mother I said hello.”

Rubbing both hands up and down her chest, Elisha cocked her head to one side. “Oh, does she know you?”

Laughing, the older man left her sight and started up the short flight of stairs. “Oh I’m betting she will remember me.”

Elisha Ridgeway stood silently thinking about the man’s words and found her thoughts quickly going back to getting herself nice and screwed. She couldn’t wait to have another man between her legs shooting his seed inside her cunt. Now to find some men, Elisha thought happily. There was an AA meeting at the church that night, she recalled. There were sure to be plenty of able-bodied men there. But maybe Pastor Tom was still around to take care of her in the meantime. Licking her lips, Elisha pulled herself away from the island and left the kitchen.