The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspired by: Tabicos Yellow :). And some classic D&D fare.

DISCLAIMER: This story contains scenes of vivid sex with fantasy horror elements. If you can’t stand both, stop readin’!

Synopsis: Two explorers run into a woman in the wilds, unknowingly tying their fates together.

Wandering

By Uzobono ()

(mc, ff, fd)

Noira stared at the patches of the fading sun showing through the tops of the forest. The golden light casting a soft glow on the fallen leaves of autumn. The thought of another cold night in these gloomy woods did nothing to improve her already fouled mood. The trees sang of shadowy things when darkness came, and Noira found herself fondling the small blade at her belt, a small comfort she afforded herself, knowing of the wild beasts and men in these, the uncharted places of the world.

The young woman scowled at her companion, Melisa. Damn her! Why in the world did she think to accompany her in this bothersome journey! Melisa hadn’t even passed her rites of womanhood, as she had on her nineteenth summer, and yet the elder hadn’t the wisdom to choose Noira Cullen, the daughter of the high trader to lead the charting the eastern borderland?

Noira sighed. At least, she thought, if Melisa gets us lost in these damned woods, I won’t be the one responsible for the missing areas on the map.

“Melisa, stop! Are you goin’ to examine rocks and trees in the hope of findin’ your bearing more,” Noira argued,” or can we finally make camp?

Melisa, with her usual cheery disposition, called Noira over to the edge of the branch laden path they had been following. “Take a look down there, Noi.”

The path led downward into a small hill, though most of the twigs and plants along the way were trampled, farther down a gray scrap of cloth hung from the arms of an old thornbush.

“I guess we assumed a’right when we saw there were people here before with this path, seems they’re still here as well,” Noira said, “An’ in a hurry too.”

Melisa peered down into the treeline below, to where their mysterious traveler had gone. There was the sound of running water, perhaps a stream or brook beyond the bushes below, but even nearer was the quiet sound of ragged breathing.

“Noira?” she whispered.

“Ye, I hear’ it, whoever it is must be hiding in the shrubs below.

Melisa quickly reached for the sling she had practiced with for years, placing a pebble from her pouch with the quiet ease of one who had brought home more than one pheasant on occasion. She nodded to Noira who drew her blade, the two explorers proceeded off the path and down the hill.

The trees and bush below provided a natural wall of nature which could hide all manner of man or beast from those on the path above, though the shadows from the setting sun ensured that neither Melisa nor Noira would be betrayed to those in hiding. Clearing the clump of vegetation, the trees ended in a clearing.

The girl laying low at the edge of the stream still below the explorers was the epitome of ragged that Melisa had laid eyes on. Her crimson hair, matted from dirt and broken twigs broke only to reveal bright green eyes livid with fear. Her bare arms and legs, equally tinged with earthen dirt, showed the signs of cuts that one would take, unprepared for journey into the forest. Melisa managed a blush as her eyes ran toward the usual spots that quickened her pulse.

She seemed equal to Melisa and Noira in age, not more than twenty summers at most, she hugged the side of the last old tree in the line before the gentle slope into the stream, when she sighted the two women coming into the clearing, her expression was that of prey, ready to bolt at a moments notice.

Noira gasped when she also saw her, as that was the excuse she needed, the girl sprinted toward the stream.

“Wait! We’re not here to..!” Melisa yelled after the girl. Hooking her sling back into her belt, she gave chase downward, Noira in tow.

As the girl tumbled into the moss before the water, she searched for a sizeable piece of rock. Her hand, equal to her legs in speed, hurled the stone toward Melisa, barely missing the woman’s head within inches before she bolted once more.

As Melisa gave pursuit, Noira cut past both into the bushline in front of their quarry, as the girl was still focused on Melisa, she leaped from the streams far edge and pinned her down, her gray-blue eyes matching the wild ferocity of the green stuck below her.

“Calm down, girl! We’ve no interest in harmin’ or robbin’ you!” She said roughly.

The girl’s eyes, wide with terror, looked back and forth between her captors, and kicked her legs below Noira’s hold. Melisa stepped above her and with slow gestures, showed her they meant no harm.

“She means it, miss. Neither of us will harm you. Noi, please let her go.”

“Damn’d if I will! She’s likely to bolt again.”

Melisa gave the girl a comforting smile. “No she won’t, you won’t run will you miss?”

The girl looked defiantly at both women, “What will you do to me if I don’t?”

“I’ll promise, on behalf of my companion here as well,” Melisa said, “That no harm shall come to you from either us, and that you’re free to do as you like. Acceptable on your terms?”

She slackened her body and nodded in agreement, a look of fear mixed with uncertainty crossing the youthful features of a girl on the cusp of full womanhood with the hidden curves to match. Noira eased off the girl, as Melisa took her hand and helped her onto the soft moss beside the stream. Glancing over to Noira, who started breaking branches for a fire, Melisa knew she was also thinking the same thing: who was this girl and what was she running from in this uncharted territory?

* * *

Atop her black tower, Morganal stared at the darkening sky. The sun’s last rays were creeping below the horizon, being swallowed by the coming night. The shadows around her home, the ruins of a long forgotten civilization, begain to creep inward, mountainous forms given life by the retreat of day.

In a chamber as wholly malevolent as it’s mistress, lit by purple flame, Morganal turned her back on the balcony and ruins below to return to her work.

The black orb suspended in the middle of the chamber, gave slight whispers which only she could hear. “I’m aware,” Morganal replied to the blackness within the orb, “she got away, she will be dealt with in time.”

The whispers abated. It was no small feat for Morganal to communicate with her own master, It’s physical presence deep below her own tower was more hostile to her of late, she did not doubt for a second if she failed in the tasks It assigned her, she would suffer the same fate as all who were It’s victims.

She crossed over onto the dais which held the orb on it’s pedestal. An equally black surface, she often gazed upon her reflection in the obsidian sheen below. A voluptous figure hugged by her tightened robes, she wore her hair simply now, for lack of adequate slaves of late. Her raven black tresses framed a pale bloodless face, lips and eyes coated in the dark paint that she made herself from the black lilies growing in her garden.

Alone, she placed her hand upon the orb, caressing it’s smooth surface, noting the shifting darkness within, a sign that her master was indeed ever watching. With careful gestures, she began the summoning ritual which would bring It’s servants to her, to do her bidding as long as It allowed. The spell quickly came to her mind, as she spoke, the air shifted in front of her.

Servants of the Master
I, Morganal, The Master’s Hand, call on you
To serve my will, as to serve It
The Hand calls you

Placing her hands directly onto the sphere, she opened her eyes and saw the darkness coalesce in front of her, the purple flams of the braziers dimming as three figures formed in front of her. Their bodies outwardly were only faint reflections of their past selves, women whom It fed on, reduced to shells, living extensions of It’s will. Their pale skin unadorned by clothing, shimmering with oil, as if they had just stepped away from the baths. Their eyes betrayed nothing, only white on white orbs, neither feeling nor thinking, minds as empty as the blackest night, the hollow sensual women of her master, the Illithrall.

“How may we serve you,mistress?” The tallest one, a former warrior, with the build to match, asked Morganal.

“Our current prisoner had a companion, a girl, her sister I believe. You should reach her before dawn to the west, she may also have run into two more intruders in the forest.”

“To whom shall we bring them, mistress?”

The question hung in the air before Morganal, these particular hollow women were hers to control, for now, but many times she had wished a slave or two for herself. Nevertheless, she never instructed against her master’s wishes. She feared It more than the lack of a good maid or bedslave, and did not want to test It’s will, as she knew it could at will devour her mind like these women, turn her into some puppet to dance on whatever string It wished. She decided to play it so that nothing would jeopardize her own safety, at least until she could challenge It’s power.

“Bring the runaway to the master, as for the other two, keep them in the dungeons. The master will decide in due course their fates.”

Though, thought Morganal, their fates would be the same as any who come to It’s attention. A slow death of will, followed by the sating of It’s hunger, the victim becoming one of the mindless automatons to dance and fuck to It’s amusement.

“We obey.” The lead female said.

Fading to their chambers far below Morganal’s tower, the hollow women set out quickly,with inhuman speed, toward the west. A tinge of regret stirred in the black sorceress’ heart, the girl in question a faint reminder of herself, many years ago. She thought she had cast those old chains off, allying herself with this evil, in these decaying ruins. As she walked back toward her chambers, she felt the weight of those same chains again tugging at her black heart. If her plan was to work, she thought, she would have to play at the black mistress once more.

* * *

Melisa had made the camp as comfortable as possible for the girl. Maren, she’d said her name was, though anything other than that she did not volunteer. She was silent through the simple dinner Noira had prepared by the campfire, a few crusts of hearthy bread they’d brought from the village, and a vegetable stew. Both women thought the girl would offer more of her plight once she was rested and fed, though she did little more than huddle by the fire as the explorers went over her situation.

Melisa shook as the cold wind blew into the clearing. “By the gods, Noira, what is a girl no older than you or I doing without so much as a crust of bread or footwear in these wilds?”

Before Noira could respond Maren’s voice cut through the crackling of the fire between them. Her voice, unsteady, but calm.

“I wasn’t alone, I set out, with my older sister, Sharen, out of Glenwood to the north.”

Melisa edged closer to the fire and nodded gently to Maren, still visibly shaking from her ordeal. “Aye we know of Glenwood. Where is your sister now, Maren?”

The girl trembled as another cold wind poured into the woods, the heavy pack cloth Noira had given her warming her against the worst of the ill wind. “I-I don’t know what happened. The other night, we were camping, our father had just passed, and-and we just wanted to see the world, I suppose. We were journeying to Korrol, to the south, we hoped with the trading season ending we might find work there as maids or cooks.”

Noira drew her blade and ran it along the last of the stew in the pot. “We’re from there,mah da’ is the high trader, and, along with Melisa here, we were set to chart the east new routes for next year. What happen’d anyway with yer’ sister, this Sharen?

“We-we had made camp that night, and as we slept we were attacked!” Maren folded the heavy cloth around her ever closer. “We were attacked by women..only, they weren’t right, they were naked, an’ they moved faster than we could defend ourselves and when Sharen hit one with her staff-she didn’t even take note. I’d never seen Sharen panic like that, and when the woman grabbed her, she called to me but-but I couldn’t move. I ran, until my breath gave out and ran more for another day, until you found me.”

She dropped her chin toward her chest and started sobbing. Melisa, for lack of any other comfort moved to the girl and hugged her tight. Kissing her forehead, she whispered to the frightened girl.

“You’ve been running from gods know what Maren, but you are safe now, and I swear we will get you to Korrol or Glenwood.”

“No-no!” Maren’s voice cried against her shoulder. Melisa felt the girl clenching her body in anger. “I won’t go back without Sharen, who knows what evil those pale women are doing to my sister! I will find her!”

“Seemin’ to me,” chimed Noira, " you were the one who needed findin’ girl”. And returned to cleaning the last bits of carrot from the pot.

“I didn’t need anything.” Maren sat, righting herself, brushing the matted hair away from her teary eyes.

“So you say, girl. But you’ve no idea where these attackers came from or went.”

“I-I will find my sister.”

“And no doubt you’ll cart her away under the noses of a group of your unseen kidnappers.” Noira scoffed.

Before Maren could protest, Melisa again embraced the girl, and gave Noira a look of disdain. “Maren, I know you would like to find your sister, but the best chance you have is to come with us back to Korrol. There we may be able to gather help or form a search party.”

“No. Though I thank you for the kindness miss. I must find my sister, and I will not leave these woods before that.”

Melisa took her hand and a locked her eyes with the vivid green of Maren’s. “Then you won’t go it alone Maren, I swear to you, we’ll find your sister.”

Noira slit her eyes to that promise though made no protest of it. Melisa knew, that underneath her gruff exterior, Noira was a good-hearted woman. When the girl finally slept, coddled in the blanket they had given her, the explorers huddled stoked the dimming campfire.

“You kno’ we could always take the road toward Korrol in ‘search’ of her sister.” Noira said.

“She’s set in her way, Noi. I doubt she’d quicken her trust if we lead her away from her quarry.”

“There’s somethin’ odd ‘bout this Mel, kidnappers are one thin’, bandit scum and such, but pale women who move quick as the wolf, silent as a hawk. I no’ doubt her tale, but she has to be delirious for such fancy.”

“No, Noi. She’s telling the truth, you can feel her fear, that what she saw was real.”

Melisa was unsure of her certainty herself, but the the heat she felt as she pressed herself against Maren was true enough. Noira had reached full womanhood, and it was no secret in the village why she had not taken a husband at that time and chosen to accompany her in this expedition. Rumors abounded that several of the high trader’s maids had lain with Noira in the past. Melisa occasionaly took an admiring glance at Noira’s backside during their trek, though she was sure the her advances would be rejected. Noira may have lain with women, but Melisa, with her plain frame was not the female fighter’s type.

Melisa had kept her feelings hidden in the town, a future elder could not tie herself to such earthly desires. But the emerald glitter in Maren’s eyes told another story, one that Melisa would not object to being part. She doubted she could sleep tonight, at least without caressing herself to images of her and the lost girl intertwined in bedsheet back in Korrol.

She shook her head. “Any road, we can’t let her go anywhere by herself, no telling what manner of beast in these wilds.”

Noira shuddered at the howling wind scraping the upper bows of the trees. “I’ve little enough trust in her tale, but it’s clear enough you two fools need a sensible guide, ere you might join her in wanderin’ lost an’ without shelter.”

Melisa thanked her with a smile, no matter their differences, she could always trust Noira with doing the right thing.

* * *

The wind roared throughout the night, only abating enough at times as not prevent their sleep. Their fire had dimmed enough that Melisa could only make out the occasional small ember through half-lidded eyes. As the wind died down, she heard what could only be the swift passage of bodies through the underbrush around them. Looking around, a tinge of fear crept up her spine as she realized Maren was within the blanket crumpled to the side of the fire.

“Maren?” She called.

A tiny whimper, on the other side of the clearing gave response. There, standing in naught but the tattered garment they had found her with, Maren was shivering with cold and fear. Noira was already up beside Melisa, blade drawn. She read the danger in the fighter woman’s eyes and both women turned around, to the source of Maren’s fear.

The two pale women might well have been wisps of smoke for all the sound they had made. Their nude forms, pale as moonlight, was untouched by travel through the forest. No hair on their bodies at all, two nude glistening demons, the fire only accentuating their sensuality. Their breasts heaving slowly, betraying not one sign of the weariness a journey would take this deep into the wilds. Their eyes spoke of some unholy magic, white orbs as cold as winter. Melisa, as frightened by the sight as she was, could not help but look over both of them in awe, a small patch of heat rising between her legs.

The taller one stepped toward the explorers. Noira, drawing her blade in front of her, locked eyes with those sightless orbs in front of them.

“Do not resist, human,” the tall one said, her voice a hollow thing, dead and without feeling. “You cannot run and cannot fight, submit.”

“What-” Melisa’s words caught in her throat as she again felt a rise of heat from her loins. “What are you?”

“We are Illithrall, servants of the Master. And you human, will submit” She could not tell, but Melisa swore the hollow woman’s milky eyes locked with her own, as she stressed the word ‘submit’.

Behind her, Melisa heard Maren moan in fear. Sobbing, she whimpered. “No-no,” she cried, “Sharen. Please.”

The tall woman noticed Maren, and pursed her black tinged lips, a stark contrast to her alabaster complexion. “You will submit runaway. Your sister waits for you, and you will join her soon.” She gestured behind the explorers and a third woman exploded from behind Maren, swift and purposeful, she locked her in an embrace which Maren screamed in.

Noira, faced with the taller woman, shifted and swung her blade into the side of the Illithrall. The stab would have certainly pierced the heart of the creature, but instead the blade turned, as if Noira had attempted to pierce a stone. Harmlessly sliding off the woman’s skin, Noira cursed as she fell along with the sword to the ground following her stroke. Powerful magic surrounded these women, something to which Noira had feebly set to dispel by force.

“Noira!” Cried Melisa. “The fire!”

Rolling swiftly, Noira grabbed a piece of log off to the side of the flame, and set it ablaze in the fire. She quickly stood and turned once again to strike the pale woman with the fiery weapon. The shorter female behind the leader crossed the ground between her and Noira, and in an instant, threw the burning wood from her hand. Holding Noira by the throat, the shorter Illithul brought it’s face directly in front of the struggling woman.

Melisa ran back toward Maren as Noira fought the two nude women, bowling into the third which held Maren in it’s viselike grip. Knocked over, the Illithrall released the girl as Melisa drew herself up and brought Maren into the shelter of her arm. Silently she cursed herself for not bringing a blade of her own, and looked over at her only real protection, Noira.

“Noira!”

Both Illithrall women near the female fighter were by holding her now, the tall leader placed a bloodless pale hand upon Noira’s brow and started chanting. Kicking and cursing, the trademan’s daughter was held inches off the ground by her throat. The seemingly inhuman strength of the smaller Illithrall making sure she could not fight.

Maren screamed as the third woman rose again. Melisa, turning toward the edge of the camp, weighing her choices, grabbed Maren by the arm and bolted for the woods. Noira, she thought, I’m sorry. Tears streamed from her eyes during the flight, at her cowardice and the realization she had left Noira to the mercy of those demon women in order to save Maren.

* * *

The first rays of false dawn ran like needles through the eastern horizon. Morganal rose from her bed, the black orb in the center of her chamber signaling with it’s whispers that the Illithrall had failed to capture the runaway. At least it was not her failure, though she doubted the master would be anything but pleased nonetheless. The intruder they had caught was being taken to It now, no doubt to appease the rage and hunger It felt at the moment. No matter, she thought, by tonight, the other two will most certainly have found the tower. Humans were curious that way, she remembered, her own past recalling a similar memory. Once one of their own was lost, they dared any danger to find them again.

In any case, It would have a meal at last albeit short of the three It expected. One more night to capture the other two would have to suffice.

For a moment, another tinge of remorse tugged at Morganal’s heart. When she was young, as she knew It’s power kept her looking as youthful as any Illithrall even though she was well past her fortieth year, she was so full of hope toward the future, studying magic, arming her small village with wards to keep off the wild men and beasts. She was just like these girls once, wandering into the deep wilds of the east, eager to help their families beyond their own border.

It called. The black orb pulsed with new life and she knew the Illithrall had readied the prisoners. Willing herself below, teleporting into the cavernous dungeons under the ruins, she came toward the two prisoners in the center of the black chamber. Both women were shackled, hands bound. Were they not present, she wouldn’t dare step foot into this place, where It could feed on her if It was displeased.

She crossed the chamber, noting the two Illithrall at the entrance portal to her side. Both pale, bald, slick women, standing at attention, their blank eyes showing no signs of life.

She turned her attention to the captives. One a redheaded woman, her gray-green eyes filled with terror, though her voice had long ago faded through her screams. She hadn’t eaten much before her capture and so was still nymphlike for her years. Even nurturing her doubt as to these girls fates, she dared not intervene at this stage, as It’s hunger overwhelmed even Morganal’s spark of compassion. The green eyed girl, no older than twenty, trembled in response to the black mistress’ presence.

Morganal’s open robes did nothing to hide her nubile nude form, though it was the last thing she thought the prisoner’s would stare at, even so the nude placid prisoner to her right cooed at the smooth breast inches from her face. This one was one of the intruders, Noira, her name was, surrendered willingly under the Illithrall geas, along with the information that her companion had taken off with the sister of the other girl in the room. Her naked body, in contrast with the frail Sharen was of a woman who’d seen much travel during her time, proud breasts topped by round dark nipples, a taut stomach leading to a delicate mound.

“Girl,” Morganal whispered through black lips, “if there were different circumstances, you would serve me in a most delicious way-” But It gave her no other way. These two would be It’s meals, while Morganal served It as the steward, maintaining It’s secrecy and feedings for the power It granted.

The dull look on Noira’s face gave no indication that she understood, only a smile at the smell of sex and sweat that the sorceress exuded. Pity, Morganal thought, the Illithrall spells really take the enjoyment out of this. She wondered if It enjoyed the thoughtless state most prisoners were put under, or if it enjoyed a vibrant willfull mind.

The sorceress paused to enjoy the moment while It would make It’s presence known. She buried Noira’s face between her legs, and ground away. Small pleasures like this gave her enough satisfaction to live without servants of her own, as well as the use of the Illithrall, though they were without any passion. At least even in this placid state, she felt Noira’s mouth stack to suck on her folds, the wet tongue making contact with her nether lips, a human act that the Illithrall had to be ordered to do.

Sad thing, she thought, this one to lose all this spontaneity of life.

The air in the chamber grew warm, a sign that It had arrived. Even through her suppressed fear, Morganal smiled coldly at the green-eyed girl, keeping up the pretense that she was It’s faithful servant. “I hope you’re the first to go dear,” running her fingers through Sharen’s ragged hair, “maybe you’ll get to enjoy tasting me after all this is over with. That is if anything is left in that pretty little head of yours.”

A dark shape coalesced within the chamber, first filling out a small form then upward until it was a bit taller than the shape of a man. The creature that emerged behind the prisoners was in all aspects human, robed in an extravagant crimson and black, except for the bulbous head which emerged from it’s neck. Eyes as clear as those of it’s servants, the creature resembled an octopus nestled atop a human body. A mass of writhing tentacles made up it’s mouth, concealing the deadly lamprey mouth withing. Telepathically contacting Morganal, it announced Itself, a voice as ancient as the foundations of the tower, and cold as a winter chill.

Morganal, My Hand
I hunger and will be sated
Know that you are safe for now
Though two have fled where three should be

“I-I beg your forgiveness, master,” Morganal said, falling to her knees in deference, “The runaway and the companion of this prisoner will be caught by sunset. T’was a minor setback, the-the Illithrall could not anticipate resistance, and-”

The booming voice once again permeated her mind.

Patience is thin Morganal
Our presence must not be known
The balance of secrecy must be kept
Your duty
Do not fail

Morganal bowed to the floor in response. The cold sweat from her body dripping onto the black marble as she sighed at It’s response, relieved she was once again spared her mind. A calmer voice echoed through her mind as she stared at her own pale reflection on the dark stone, she felt the hot buildup of a silent cry within her.

Feed on one
The sister bait
Capture the pair
For a banquet of three

The words settled themselved as images in Morganal’s mind, she was rewarded by a powerful orgasm, as she breathed in her sweat, rocking her body as the mental connection was cut.

The creature turned toward Noira and picked the girl up from her stupor. Dull, will-bereft, Noira could only coo at the sudden movement as she locked eyes with the evil in front of her. Hugging her head with it’s cold hands, the creature bored it’s will into the tradesman’s daughter, her eyes going from the half-lid of the sleepless to wide, rigid and filled with purpose.

The chamber filled with a telepathic chant, one whose words even Morganal could not fathom. As the sorceress’ body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm, her hands buried in her pussy, Sharen could only turn her head in horror and watch as the creature’s spell took hold on Noira, this girl whom she’d never met, but now could not look away from.

Noira’s eyes opened as wide as they could possibly go, her nude form suddenly losing all hair, as her straight locks fell from her shoulders and turned to wisps of dust of the floor. She made a guttoral sound, as if being woken from a long sleep. The creature wrapped it’s tentacles around her bare head and lowered it’s lamprey mouth on top. Sharen cried dry tears as she saw Noira’s entire body convulse violently as her living brain was sucked into the gaping maw covering her head, powerful sucking sounds issuing from the creature. Noira’s feet, inches above the ground spasmed as her mind was taken, a succulent meal It relished. The chanting in the chamber grew to a din, a song of ecstasy that had Morganal writhing on the floor, eyes rolled into her head, as she rocked in orgasm after orgasm.

A few seconds later, the creature deposited the depleted Noira back onto her feet, no sign of any attack or harm on her. Her head clean of any wound or blood, only a slick coating of the creature’s thick saliva running down her face. Her skin started losing it’s tan tone, years of working for her father in trading routes and the high country, in seconds matching the deathly pallor of any Illithrall, smooth with oil which coated her muscled form. Her eyes, fierce gray-blues that seduced many housemaids to her chambers with a look, now shiny white orbs, devoid of the memory or life which the young woman carried.

Morganal collected herself from the floor, her body slick it’s own juices, noting that It had left mere moments after converting Noira into an Illithrall. Normally her master would assign the Illithrall mentally to some type of duty, as the pale drones would take up their task at once. Maybe, she thought, It heard my request. A Illithrall for herself, permanently and not on any duty for It, would certainly be a gift she had earned.

Slowly she became aware of the other girl, Sharen it was, she remembered. The Illithrall servants had already began to escort her back to her cell. Bait, Morganal thought, a false promise of hope for rescuers and captive. Another string of compassion rang in her heart for the girl’s plight, though as she turned toward Noira, the new Illithrall, her desires quickened those thoughts away. Could she use this drone to her benefit?

“Hear me Illithrall.” She said as she faced the drone.

“I hear you mistress”. The once sure voice of the fighter was now a monotone thing, the western accent, common to so many in the trading profession, replaced by the cold speak of the Illithrall.

“What is your duty?”

“I am the master’s slave forever mistress.”

“I meant, what has the master assigned for you?”

“The master has not given this slave purpose.”

“Will you accept the command of the master’s Hand?”

“I will mistress.”

“Good, then make your way to my chambers”.

Morganal licked her lips as she watched the white pair of legs leave the chamber, leaving only her and the Illithrall guards inside. Willing herself upward, she appeared in her chamber and laid on the bed, ready for her prize to arrive.

* * *

Though Melisa had not scouted the wilds before, as that had been Noira’s expertise, she knew well enough that the black tower rising from the forest was where her companion and Maren’s sister were kept. Curious, she thought, that the rough road to it was unguarded. A sign that whoever took their friends wished to keep anonymous. As night gave way to early morning, tired of running, both she and Maren had lain and slept in the hollow of an oak, large enough to fit both women comfortably.

Waking, Maren had gasped, followed by another bout of shivers as the events of the last night and days had taken hold once again. “Give yourself a minute,” Melisa whispered to the girl, “Just close your eyes, we’re safe for now Maren.”

She did, leaning ever closer to Melisa, but opened her eyes, again.

“I see them in my dreams Melisa. Pale lifeless women-they reach out to me. I run and another one is in front of me-it’s Sharen-her eyes, they’re the same as those women- and-”

Shaking her head, Maren began to sob once more. “It’s only a dream, love. We’ll get them back. Noira’s not one to go down silently, and if she’s with your sister, then you have nothing to worry about.”

Maren looked up at Melisa, her green eyes for the first time lighting up at the hope that her sister was safe. She parted her lips as if to speak, but brought them down onto Melisa’s own. Shocked, though pleased, Melisa returned the kiss, first softly and then, at Maren’s insistence, locked tongues together in a warm, wet embrace.

Pulling away, Maren looked downward toward the soft grass beneath their feet.

“I’m-I’m sorry, I shouldn-I don’t know what came over me. I couldn’t help it.”

Melisa put an arm around her as the first morning rays hit the road ahead.

“Shh. I made a promise to you Maren, to keep you safe and find your sister. And that’s what I’ll do.”

The next kiss was Melisa’s, as both women’s bodies pressed together, they each had their own comfort to give each other for the ordeal they knew lay ahead.

“I-I know we just met Melisa,” Maren whispered, “but I-thank you for saving me. Leaving Noira behind-

“Don’t think about it, it’s best to hope for the future not what’s past.”

“If-I say I was falling in love with you Melisa, would you-um-leave?”

Melisa flushed, truly embarrassed. “I know in your way, because I’m protecting you, you love me. I have to admit to you Maren, when I first saw you, I-well, let’s just say they weren’t appropriate thoughts for a future elder.

Maren felt as small as a pebble at that moment, sinking into Melisa’s arms. At that moment, Melisa became acutely conscious of the frailty of this girl no older than she. Heat built up within her groin and if Maren dared look up, she couldn’t get the interest out of her eyes if she tried.

* * *

Later in the morning, Maren felt the change in Melisa’s mood toward her, catching her unprepared. Her body tingled whenever Melisa gave her support along the road, their eyes meeting more than once. Although happy that Melisa was with her, she had not forgotten her sister Sharen. Once they were rescued she didn’t know how to tell Sharen about her feelings for Melisa, but the thoughts of reuniting and escape from these wilds with both of them brought comfort to her.

The path toward the tower was rough, a tangle of fallen branches and vines along the way. Melisa had fashioned a pair of cloth shoes for Maren from her pack, though it did not make the road any more navigable. As they came closer to the tower, they saw it was part of a larger structure in a large clearing, some ruins of a long forgotten keep, the only visible entrance to the tower a small latched door on the bottom. Staying close to the ruined walls and stones littering the clearing, they crept towards to door.

Surprisingly, as Melisa pushed, the door opened with a creak to reveal a spiral flight of stairs leading both down and up. The quiet whispers of chanting emannated from below, barely audible to those with no intent to listen.

“This isn’t right,” whispered Maren. She waited at the bottom while Melisa went up a flight to the first opening, so dark was the interior that she made her way by feeling the cold stone of the stairs.

“It’s safe up here, I don’t see anyone” Melisa said, her whisper echoing down the stair as Maren jumed at the sound.

Silently both women made their way to the first portal, above them the stairs continued on, but the black stone was marred with cracks and shimmered with an oily substance further up. Melisa was certain that only a mountaineer would brave those steps above.

The corrodor ahead was long and lit by blue and purple torches, a sure sign that foul magic was at work. Natural light seeped in through slit windows high above.

“This hall must be connected to the rest of the ruins,” Melisa said. Drawing a slow breath, she carefully made her way into the corridor, Maren clutching her cloak, their footsteps making light echoes thorugh the hall. A series of doors ran down one side of the hall, while alcoves, housing strange statues of alien beings, ruined and intact ran down the other.

The opening of a door in front of them froze both Melisa in her tracks. Maren, panicking pulled, both of them into an alcove where they hid behind the beastlike sculpture adorning it.

It was then that they heard chanting, though could not tell from where. A moment later, one of the pale women, the Illithrall, exited from the door, carrying a bowl steaming with hues of green and blue. She passed by both women, paying no heed to them and continued up the same treacherous set of stairs they had just left behind.

“Melisa, I don’t like this. We have to find another way.”

Maren turned from watching the dronelike woman, as purple and blue shadows danced upon the walls, and stepped away from the alcove into the hall once again. Melisa almost grabbed her back to the safety of the shadows when a swift form pounced upon Maren from behind.

Frozen with fear, she watched as the Illithrall had jumped her silently, pinning the now screaming and thrashing girl under her. The lithe body of the drone moved to keep Maren in place as Melisa could only stare at the last Illithrall, who had disappeared into the stairwell once again move into the corridor.

“Help me Melisa!” cried Maren, to no avail. Melisa’s thoughts ran wild, if she revealed herself now as Maren did, she would no doubt be captured as well, but the look of horror on the girl’s face as she locked her wide eyes onto Melisa’s own told her to act.

Before she could move or attack, the second Illithrall had placede the bowl on the ground and was on her knees above Maren, looking at the girl through opaque eyes. Horrified, Melisa clenched her fists at her weakness and could only stare as the pale woman’s hand came over Maren’s brow.

Chanting, the Illithrall began the placidity geas, the spell that had rendered Noira powerless. Melisa saw the spell taking it’s effect on Maren, as the girl’s shouts and kicks faded, eyes suddenly still and glazed, her face going slack as it relaxed.

As suddenly as they had attacked the pale women stood upright and helped Maren to her feet.

The drone with the bowl picked it up and resumed her trek into the stairwell, a few moments later, even her footsteps faded. The Illithrall that had attacked Maren now faced her, Maren’s expressionless face causing Melisa’s heart to ache.

“You will obey,” the Illithrall woman said, her black tinged lips accentuating the word ‘obey’.

“i will obey.”

“You will be escorted to your cell momentarily, do not think, only obey.”

“i will obey.”

With that the Illithrall rotated in place and left the hall, disappearing past the opposite stairwell until her steps too faded.

Melisa waited a few moments more, observing as Maren stood silently in the hall. Slowly making her way out, she carefully approached Maren. The blank faced girl showed no reaction to Melisa’s presence.

“Maren, are you all right?”

“i am fine, Melisa,” her monotone voice brought pangs of alarm to Melisa’s mind.

“Come on, I’m getting you out of here.”

“i cannot leave.”

“What? Why?”

“i am under a placidity geas. I must wait for the Illithrall, they will escort me to my cell.”

“Maren,” she shook the girl violently, “we have to get out of here, you don’t have to-what have they done to you?”

“i am under a placidity geas. I must wait for the Illithrall, they will escort me to my cell.”

Melisa went around the girl, her eyes flashing anger at the demons that did this to her friends.

“Fine, if you don’t want to come, I’m taking you by force.”

Placing her hands around Maren’s side she hoisted the girl with all her strength on her shoulder. As soon as she felt secure, she started down the hall when she felt a rough strike at her head. Feeling the sharp sting of an elbow she rocked to one side, dropping Maren and picking herself up. The enthralled girl had walked calmly to the position she was in when she was enspelled.

“Why did you do that!” Melisa shouted behind her.

“i cannot leave.”

“Maren, what about the night we shared? Did you not feel the same thing when we huddled in that oak together? If I mean anything to you, we have to leave, now!:

“i love you, melisa. under the geas i cannot lie, for that is the truth. but i cannot leave. i must wait for the Illithrall, they will escort me to my cell.”

“But-”

It was then that Melisa realized that footsteps were again coming down the stairs she had left. Ducking back into an alcove she could only watch in impotence as a Illithrall came face to face with Maren, and escorted her down the opposite stairwell.

She hit the wall behind her in fury in a need to let out the rage that had held her frozen as her friend, no, love, she had truly fallen in love with this girl. Gone! And me alone, without a blade damn it, she thought.

The silence that permeated the hall settled in Melisa’s thoughts. Down the corridor, toward the end of the purple torches lining the walls, Melisa saw the cloth shoes she had made Maren. She ran for them and placed them in her pocket. She swore to return these and their owner back home, no matter the cost.

Her eyes glinted in the darkness, fear had left them hard and steady, as she took the steps down into the depths of the tower. She felt the familiar stirring in between her legs as the air grew heavier.

“Noira,” she whispered to herself, “if there was a time I needed you it’s now.”

* * *

“Oooo, my pet. You certainly remember how to use that tongue.” Despite her own tendencies to empathize with these former humans, Morganal enjoyed their new slave versions from time to time, despite her master’s reluctance of late to provide Illithrall even for pleasure. As she rolled her hips up to meet the Illithrall Noira’s tongue once more, she gazed into it’s empty eyes, and saw in them her own reflection, a pale goddess framed in black.

She lowered her hand to her pussy and felt the drone’s tongue lapping wetly across her mound, matching her movements. Noira’s black tongue described tightening circles that ended in a jolt of pleasure as Morganal came suddenly.

Pulling the thrall up she ran her dark nailed fingers across the slick surface of Noira’s head. She had never asked It how the Illithrall lived or moved, It having feasted on their minds, but they did obey her order’s unquestioningly. As long as they were in the interest of the master.

For now, her pleasure, was, apparently in It’s interest.

Pulling the Illithrall upward, she cupped it’s wet chin.

“Tell me, slave, do you remember anything of your previous life.”

“I do mistress.”

A drop of Morganal’s juice dripped from the drone’s chin to her leg.

“Tell me,” Morganal said, fingering the drone’s cum stained lips, “who were you?”

“I was Noira Cullen, first daughter of the high trader of Korrol. I was in my twentieth summer, reaching the rite of womanhood last winter.”

“And of your companion?”

“Melisa, the elder’s apprentice, daughter of a commoner chosen by our elder to succeed her once she passed.”

“And tell me pet, what do you wish of Melisa now?”

“Illithrall have no wishes mistress.”

“Hmm, I’ll ask again, if you had a chance to free Melisa in our dungeon or give her to our master, what would you do?

“An Illithrall’s first duty is to serve the master. Master must feed upon Melisa.”

“Well, let no one say you aren’t devoted my dear. But answer this, in absence of the master, would you bind yourself to It’s Hand?”

“I would mistress.”

“And if I wished for the girl to-” Morganal paused her question, looking for any sign that the black sphere in the room was active. The orb was silent, no whispers or pulsing emanating from it.

“If I wished the girl to be free, where potentially she could harm our master, would you object?”

“I could not object to female’s freedom if you chose it mistress.”

“Good girl.”

She leaned forward and tasted the black lips of the drone, the slick kiss was returned with all the passion of a lover, as Noira had been instructed to be. Morganal smiled and lowered the pale face back between her legs, and rode her lover once again. Her thoughts drifted from pleasure to the next set of Illithrall which could lay with her. Sharen, she thought, the fair redhead, would make a supple lover if this Melisa couldn’t be found. She intermingled her daydream with the physicality of the drone’s tongue working it’s way through her folds. Noira’s hands expertly caressed the sorceress’ stomach, her hips, slickening her legs with it’s oils. Her heart quickened a pace, and her firm legs quivered as Morganal came with a cry piercing the silence of the room.

Unbeknownst to the sorceress, in the center of the chamber, the black orb’s surface danced with swirls of darkness to the scene in front of it.

* * *

When Sharen was first taken by these women her mind filled with a hollow fear. There were tales of witches and wild men in the forests, but Maren would hear none of it. There weren’t any fantastic creatures, goblins and the like anywhere near Glenwood or as far the North Peaks. Anything beyond that, Maren had said, were men, and men could always be reason with.

Being abducted by naked demon women who moved faster than the wind was obviously not what she expected. In the tower she was given food and water for the day, but none of the white eyed women answered her pleas. Weeping openly in her cell for hours, she grew fearful of the fate that awaited her.

Now that she had witnessed it firsthand, how these Illithrall were made, she tried to steel herself to the same fate with no avail. Her mind pounded for hours after the ritual she was part of, the chanting repeating in when she closed her eyes.

Breathing hard in her cell, she went back to her cot, eager for the peace of sleep that would take her away from this nightmare. Before she could close her eyes, she heard the familiar sound of footsteps. The pale women were either going to let that thing make her into one of them or kill her this time, a better fate than being the mindless ghost she decided.

When the cell door opened, it wasn’t a Illithrall but her own sister, Maren, that was placed in. Sharen jumped from her bed as the door closed on the girls and hugged her sister tightly. She was surprised when Maren did not return it, the blank look on her sister confusing the older sibling.

“Maren? You ok sis’?

“i am fine, Sharen.” Maren slowly nodded.

“What happened? What did they do to you?”

“i resisted capture and was placed under a placidity geas. i ran into two women in the forest, who accompanied me. One was captured by Illithrall, the other helped me get into this place. It was here i was taken.”

“Can’t you snap out of this? Why did they do this to you?”

“i ran away from the Illithari, once captured i resisted. i am now compelled to obey.”

To Sharen’s eyes Maren looked perfectly fine, if distant. Her voice showed neither fear for herself or her sister.

“We have to find a way out of here, geas or no. And you’re going to help me!”

Maren walked to the side of the cell and stood at attention.

“i cannot help you. You are a prisoner as well, if you attempt escape, i will have to subdue you.”

Sharen’s heart sank, here was her sister, the only hope she held onto in this dark place, and she would help with both their captures if necessary. She sat back in her cot and started sobbing.

“What-” she cried, “What will they do with us?”

“we will be turned into Illithrall, to serve the master.”

“You aren’t in your mind, they’re controlling you Maren!”

“i am under a geas, It’s will is mine. but there is no turning back. master bound my will to It when the geas was placed. It has begun purging my mind of the fear of servitude as Illithrall. soon were i to have the choice, i would submit myself willingly.”

“Why wasn’t I under this ‘geas’ then Maren! Why am I the one who is kept in torture knowing my sister in rescuing me would turn into one of them!”

“each geas weakens the master Sharen, ere all who resisted would be placed. It speaks to me even now, reshaping my will, i was frightened at first, but It’s voice took it away. i am at peace now.”

“I don’t believe it-it can’t be true-I don’t”

“it is easier to accept if you know the pleasure It will bring you sharen. even though It’s will may soon be my own, it saddens me now that you cannot understand.”

Breathing hard, Sharen buried her face in her hands.

* * *

Melisa was lost. She hated to admit to herself, steeled enough to free her friends, but only once she found her way to where they were kept. She had started going into the depths of the tower, but with little more than a sling and some pebbles at her side, she knew it would be fruitless without a real weapon.

Reversing her steps, upward she climbed, to the very top of the tower. All she found were storerooms, full of all manner of objects, except a weapon. Sweat dripped from her brow onto the black marble below.

The tension between her legs had only worsened since Maren was taken, peaking halfway up her ascent. She thought she’d heard whispers from below, and hidden in a storage room on the next landing. The throbbing beyond her control, she’d quickly shed her cloth pants and buried her fingers in her pussy. Concentrating on rubbing the small center of her delight, she used the tip of her finger rapidly but firmly. Breathing harder, she used two fingers to enter her moist passage and applied pressure up, from inside.

Suddenly arching her back, she stifled a cry as she heard deep whispers emanating around her. Her hands clenching in convulsion, she breathed in deep. Pulling her pants up again, she wiped the sweat from her brow, focused on the black stair in front of her and resumed her climb.

She had at last come to the top, only a small corridor led to an ornate gilded door at the end. Creeping slowly upon it, she leaned in to listen in on whoever may be inside. The air was silent in the corridor, and she had heard naught but the wind inside the door. Turning the heavy knob, she risked a peek inside.

It was a bedchamber, a woman and, beside her one of those Illithrall, lay over each other, both their faces obscured by the dim blue lighting in the room. The bed’s sheets ran draped over the ceiling around it, making a silk border against the light breeze blowing from the balcony. A dais on a small black platform rose from the center of the room, looking outward to a grand balcony. Atop the dais, a jet black orb stood,it seemed to be absorbing all the excess light in the room.

As she tiptoed inside, she searched for anything that she could use to ward off the sleeping woman and drone on the bed. A table lay on the other end of the chamber, which Melisa saw glinted with alchemy equipment and several wicked instruments that could be used in defense. Creeping forward, she would use one of these to coerce the chamber’s occupant, who could only be this place’s mistress into giving her her friends back.

Suddenly Melisa found herself unable to move, as her body betrayed her and slowly stood upright, she could only look and breathe in panic as she saw the black clad woman rise from the bed.

“No, there’s no use struggling to move, my dear. The spell that holds you now had indeed been for intruders, but since I knew you were coming, that excludes from the intrusion, though I suppose it does make it a bit easier for conversation.”

Despite her claim, Melisa tried to reach a hand out to the woman in anger, but could only manage a twitch of her hand. Her arm spasmed in pain as rigid muscles spoke against bone and nerve.

“Don’t waste your strength on feeble attempts, you will need it.”

Walking circles around Melisa, Morgannal cupped Melisa’s breast in one hand. Paralyzed or no, a jolt of pleasure shot through her as the sorceress squeezed her nipple under the hard leather.

The woman’s words echoed through the chamber.

“You may speak.”

“Who are you bitch! What have you done to my friends?” Melisa yelled in anger.

“Hush, girl. So little you know. Noira,” the sorceress’ voice became a viper’s. “Come.”

With a jerk, the Illithrall on the bed righted itself and sat facing both women. Her face, shiny and white as a porcelain doll’s, looked directly at Melisa. The features she had grown up in the village and traveled with, her deep tan and rough locks of auburn hair, were gone, but Melisa was sure this thing was Noira.

Melisa sobbed openly when she saw her companion, those opaque orbs burning guilt within her soul. For she knew that this was the cause of her leaving Noira behind, choosing Maren, over her. For her part, Illithrall Noira sat mute, unthinking, not judging the choices that Melisa had made for her fate.

“Ah, I see you’re speechless, dear.” Morganal said, and Melisa turned to her with fiery eyes.

“I will kill you for this, witch.”

“Kill me? I doubt you would even know how. Not to mention your vengeance for your friend here would be misplaced. T’was my master that converted her, not I.”

“Who?! I’ll kill him as well, spare this magic and let’s have done with it!”

“As Noira told me, you are a fiery one,” Turning toward the black dais in the center of the room, with a practiced flourish the sorceress covered the orb in black cloth.

“Now that we’re alone, I do have a proposition for you. I will release you from the paralyze spell, if you will but listen.”

The sorceress waited for Melisa’s tears of anger to subside, as she locked eyes with the young explorer.

Melisa nodded in agreement, and found herself able to move again. She rubbed her arm in the places she had tried to move it.

Morganal walked around the bed, closer to Melisa. She could smell the scented oils which covered the sorceress, giving her a heady aroma of sex, clouding her focus for an instant.

“What I’m about to offer you may very well endanger us both. To begin, I was not always such, my power had been limited to petty magic when I was younger, wards such as the one I just released you from. In my search for knowledge I came upon these ruins, it was then that It noticed my presence.” She said, gesturing to the covered orb in the room.

“I am not sure of what It ultimately wants but it cannot leave this place. When it found me, I was naught but a young girl, and would have been perfect prey for It.”

“However It made me a proposition that in trade for It’s knowledge and magic, I would be willing to provide It with sustenance and servants. A deal, I thought, at the time was beneficial to both of us. In the time that has passed since, I have been less important and I fear my power is waning. The creature has enough servants of It’s own now to provide it with victims, as you are now aware,” she said nodding to Noira, “and It has made no promises that I would not share the same fate once it was done with me.”

“Since I’ve come to distrust It of late, I fear It may be suspecting treachery. We will have to act fast and-”

“Wait,” Melisa asked, “What is it you want out me?”

“To kill It of course silly girl! The next meal it wants is the sister of that companion of yours, Sharen, it was. Of course she will have to be sacrificed, but during it’s feeding, all Illithrall are docile, as am I, being bound to It, writhing in ecstasy. But you could take advantage of it, stab it in the heart. Once dead, I will the sole power in these lands, and would amply reward you, my dear. There are a kingdom of jewels and baubles below us, as well as your friends.”

Melisa pondered the choice in front of her. Could she trust this witch? She seemed sincere enough, the worry over what her master could do to her bringing tension to her voice, and the fact that she had not captured her yet spoke to her betrayal. And yet-

Before she could answer, the bedchamber grew full of whispers and the sorceress widened her eyes to look at Melisa in shock before being bowled over. Twisting in pain, Morganal looked to her attacker and saw the Illithrall Noira, her empty eyes inches above the mistress.

The door behind Melisa burst open as two more Illithrall sped inside and grabbed the intruder behind her arms, Melisa kicked in protest and was met with an elbow to the side.

As Noira pinned the sorceress, her hand came over the mistress’ brow. As she started chanting a feeble cry emerged from the black clad woman’s throat before the placidity spell took hold. Her cry died as her pupils dilated to focus on nothing. Standing up she spoke.

“i apologize for this melisa. i did not realize master was listening to us through Noira, he knew of my treachery before i did. the test was if i would use an intruder It willingly let in against It. i failed and must face the consequences.”

“No!” Cried Melisa, “You were going to tell me how to kill it! Let my friends go!”

“i cannot betray the master melisa, he owns me, as he owns noira, as he owns maren, as he will soon own you.”

“Noira!” Melisa begged, pleading to the Illithrall, “Please, let her go, she’ll help us, we can get out of here!”

Morganal approached Melisa and stared at her with unfocused eyes.

“noira is no longer melisa. once you realize that it will be comforting to you, to serve master with your friends.”

The black orb underneath the cover pulsed once. Noira, turned on her heels lifted the cloth and faced Morganal.

“It calls melisa. It hungers. excuse me, i must present myself for punishment.”

With a series of gestures, Morganal teleported everyone in the room into the black chambers below. Melisa squinted through the dim light of the teleport as the wide obsidian chamber became visible, the ceiling was lost in darkness. A weird light permeated the room, casting their violet flickering shadows along the stone walls.

On the floor in shackles was a girl she did not recognize, frail, yet familiar. Beside her, nude, slick with the oil that covered the Illithrall stood Maren, staring ahead, her crimson hair falling to cover her shoulders .

* * *

Despairing for herself, Melisa’s sobs echoed through the otherwise silent chamber. She had made an oath to Maren to see to her safety, and now was in line to join her as an inhuman drone, some meat puppet for this ‘master’ to play with. Even though she was free to move, the two Illithrall to her side and others guarding the lit door promised no escape.

“Let us go!” She ordered feebly.

Morganal stood next to Maren like a statue, her raven hair and black makeup the only difference between their two bodies. Melisa’s body betrayed her by bringing back the heat in her pussy at the sight of the voluptous Morganal but that she had not noticed the curves Maren sported as well. Pear-shaped breasts hung heavy with sweat, both the sorceress and runaway breathing in time to an erotic display in front of Melisa.

“the master is coming.” Morganal announced deadpan. As she finished, the shadows in front of her warped, forming to Sharen and the enthralled women the familiar shape of humanoid.

A clear malevolent thought swept across the room.

Morganal, my Hand no longer
Betrayer, your punishment is nigh
Release you from the geas
Powerless you will be
As you are devoured

Morganal blinked in rapid succession at the end of the thought, waking from her trance. Seeing the octopoid head in from of her, the writhing tentacles dripping with saliva, she stifled a scream as she shook in panic.

“My-my lord, I meant-nothing,” she stammered and pointed to Melisa, “It-it was this one, she was plotting you kill you lord!”

Looking around for any assistance, finding none, Morganal’s naked form shivered with fear.

The next thought cut through her mind, booming off the black walls.

You will not save yourself
A spy we had watched you through
Your plan revealed
A new Hand I will have
A choice for Her
None for you

“NO!” Morganal cried, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Trembling as the creature walked around her, gripping her shoulder with it’s dark hands, Morganal looked at Melisa in abject horror. As the creature bore down, she saw her hair drift away from her head, and soon felt the cool saliva of the tentacles wrapping themselves around her skull. I am Morganal, I am Morganal, Morganal the Sorceress of the Wilds, Morgana- her thought was cut short by the unbearable pain of the razor like teeth paring her mind open, she gritted her teeth in response and let loose a final scream. Her jaw fell slack, and body shook as her brain was sucked from it’s cavity. The chanting in the hall grew again, as she lost what little tone to her skin was left, and eyes glazed over in opaque brilliance.

Setting Morganal down, the creature made slurping sounds as the last bits of the sorceress’ brain were sucked from it’s tentacles into it’s maw.

Melisa, witness to the entire event, slumped down onto the floor, the creature’s feeling of feeding pleasure emanating throught the room psychically causing her to orgasm. Once recovered, she stood up, only to face the creature herself, milky eyes boring into her from eternity. A voice emanated from it, familiar, distant but growing closer.

Melisa

She did not know how to respond, but willed herself to do so.

“Y-y-yes?”

Do you kno’ who this is?

The voice was strong, with an accent that spoke of the tradesmen of the west.

“N-noira?”

Aye

“What- but are you-” Melisa glanced over at the silent mindless form of Noira beside her, “you’re one of those women now.”

Aye, but I’m here as well. We need you darlin’.

“What do you-it-want?” Melisa spoke with caution, though unsure of the intent, and of the malevolance of the creature, a side of benevolence also spoke.

The voice relaxed and coalesced into the voice of the former sorceress.

We need a new Hand, dear
One that does not wish us ill
We survive as we must
As do those who serve us
Eternally

“A Hand-you mean what the sorceress was to you?” Melisa gazed into those white eyes, like an ancient snake ready to strike yet filled with intelligence and wisdom.

A choice must be made
To bind you to us
Morganal paid her price
One must be yours
Two sisters we have
One already half thrall
The other free
Which shall you keep
Which shall you free
Our hunger will be sated by your choice

In the wavering unearthly light around her, Melisa knew the creature was speaking to her mind alone. Maren, still under her geas, standing still next to the alabaster Morganal, the sorceress’ mind gone, devoured by her master to serve him as an empty Illithrall.

She hunched her shoulders in defeat, she did not want the same empty fate for Maren, yet knew that if she did not choose it would be so. In choosing Maren, she would condemn her sister, the reason she’s here, Sharen to the same fate.

“I-I cannot choose. I know my choice will end one in being Illithrall, it is not a choice I can make, and yet I must choose. I ask you to release Maren from her geas and she decide with me.”

The voice resonated in her head. She had expected anger over her exercise of will but It’s voice was calm.

Speak as you will
Decide as she must

Maren, like Morganal, blinked several times in succession from her trance. Knowing the events that unfolded since she was captured, as if looking out from a dream. She leaned and gave her sister a knowing look and kissed her forehead before bowing before Melisa.

“Melisa, It spoke in my mind during the geas. I was frightened at first, but It burned away that part of me. It had chosen you for It’s Hand when you stepped for in the borders of the wilds. I know the choice before you and I would say to you that I do not fear being Illithrall.In my geas I knew what It knew. Those who are devoured serve forever, and it would bring me sorrow not to share that with you. ”

Melisa slid down to comfort Maren. She felt weak. Weak in front of this girl who was ready to give up her own will so that she could have strength. She looked in Maren’s wide green eyes, and knew what she said was her own words. Her love for Maren spoke otherwise, she barely knew the girl yet the love they shared that morning had given her the strength to come this far, now her weakness.

“I-I cannot Maren. I cannot do this!” Melisa cried.

Maren stood before Melisa and ran her hands through the explorer’s hair.

“Then you must purge your love for me. This is my last wish Melisa, I knew in the geas my fate was to be Illithrall. Sharen and I came from nothing, if I am to have the choice of a life without love in service to men, or to live in pleasure to serve you and master, I choose you. I choose to be free. Free to serve, free to love you forever.”

“What about Sharen?” asked Melisa, “She was your reason for coming here.”

Maren glanced back at the defeated form of her sister. “She is lost, as I am, once I made my intentions clear, she knew there was no going back for either of us.”

“I-Maren-I do love you- and I don’t believe I can ever-” She cut herself short as she gazed upon Maren. O Gods! She was beautiful, her features so lovely, her hair, a far cry from the matted thing when they met, fell along her shoulders softly.

Drawing herself up, Melisa looked on the graceful legs, the side of her buttocks hinting at a small but well formed behind. Her breasts were smaller than Noira’s but had the high jutting nipples of a goddess.

Melisa looked in her eyes and had meant to prolong it, but found herself hungrily at her mouth, her neck and shoulders, as Maren returned her affection.

Breaking the kiss, she turned away from Maren to the creature, her master, and asked of him a boon.

“I-I ask that all my compassion be burned away, same as you erased Maren’s fears.”

“I also-ask that,” Melisa quietly said, “even as Illithrall she keeps her love and memory of me, for this I will serve you, master.”

Bowing before the creature, Melisa looked up to so it’s gnarled hand touching her brow, it was cooler than she had expected, but soft as well. It’s milk white eyes made contact with her own, and she felt all the soft memories fade, her mind hardening to steel, pleasure and lust replaced love and caring. Moments of her first kiss with the village baker’s daughter turned to thought of lust.

Morganal’s voice mixed with Noira’s spoke and shook the space inside her mind.

Melisa, you submit to your master
We give you the will to break yourself
By swearing thus, we are bound
Melisa, will you shed yourself to be born anew

“I will.” She mouthed.

Submit

“I submit to you, master.”

Melisa’s body convulsed as she came, the creature’s psionic power enlarging her pleasure a hundred fold. Her breathless cries repeated ‘submit’ over and over as It’s will was burned into her brain. For a long moment, only her hard breathing echoed through the chamber.

Rising, she opened her eyes with newfound realization. She turned towards Maren, standing at her side, love in her eyes which she could not understand. Nodding to her master she placed herself prostate before him as he moved behind Maren. Visible in the mirrored surface below Melisa’s eyes was her reflection, a bloodless pale face with cold steel eyes.

Beside her she caught the faint reflection of crimson hair falling to dust and fair flesh turning white.

* * *

The black tower’s mistress stood on her balcony planning her next move. She had already sent a dozen Illithrall raiding parties to Korrol, each night the pale women bringing back a young human to feed and strengthen her master. Each night a new Illithrall joined the ranks, and soon she would have enough to rebuild the ruins her master resided in.

Turning back to her chamber, the black orb on the dais stood silent. It trusted her enough to carry out It’s will, for that she was thankful. To think she once aspired to be a lowly elder in a insignificant town!

Her bedchamber was adorned with the baubles she enjoyed so much, the Illithrall had been most efficient in taking possessions as well as slaves. A gilded gold mirror stood above the red silk bed. It had excited her to watch herself in lust as the Illithrall explored every part of her body.

Three of them were on the bed now, ready to service their mistress at her whim. The muscular one, Noira, had once been her stalwart and true companion. It provided Melisa with much amusement to bring fresh frightened slaves to her chambers to watch Noira put the placidity geas on them, enjoying their flesh before her master fed.

The tall one was the former mistress, Morganal. The circumstances of her being Illithrall were burned from Melisa’s mind, so as not to arouse her disloyalty, she supposed, though she would never betray her master. The former sorceress was extraordinary in bed, her slick body a veritable fucking machine, sometimes she danced for Melisa as the other two provided her with incalculable pleasure.

It was in those moments of her mind being purged of certain weaknesses that Melisa realized she’d forgotten bits of her journey to become the tower’s mistress. She usually paid it no mind but the last Illithrall on the bed on occasion brought a swelling of some old feeling.

The last one at the foot of the bed was curious to Melisa. Maren, her name was. Unlike the others she did not need to be ordered to fuck, master had kept some of her will in her, the fact that she spoke of her undying love for mistress set her apart from the rest of the Illithrall. Nevertheless, besides the curiosity Maren presented, Melisa always found herself in heat around the drone.

Her sister drone Sharen, Melisa noted, was a reliable geas slave. Some pact made during her rise to become mistress ensured that the girl still possessed her mind, however locked away it was. It was she that gave meals to the prisoners, a comforting human presence,if cold and distant, to those shocked by the Illithrall.

The other two knew their mistress’ look of lust as she gazed at Maren and waited at the side of the bed. Maren sensed as well and shifted her position-Melisa rolled on her side with legs open as Maren went to her back. Lifting her legs, they touched their lips together and roiled in sex. Melisa reached down to massage herself and found Maren’s fingers already working her center of pleasure. Both the mistress and Illithrall cried out in passion as they ground themselves against each other.

Afterward, they lay still, both women breathing hard, their legs still intertwined. As part of Maren’s oddity, Melisa noted she liked to play with her hair after fucking. As pearl white hands ran themselves through her dark hair, she stared into the sightless orbs, black lips and proud cheekbones of the Illithrall. She is no doubt beautiful for an Illithrall, thought Melisa, but why do I not remember her as such? A vision of a crimson haired beauty danced before her before fading.

Unable to answer the question, she let her mind wander to darker places.

END