The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walkthrough

Chapter Six

I pulled into James Jackson’s Baltimore home. He lived in a good neighborhood, but not too upscale. The kind of place where a guy could blend in comfortably. Out of all my stepfathers, I liked James the most. He was alright, even if he was married to Donita at the same time.

“Who are you again?” said Donita. Years have passed since her video debut, but she still looked fine.

“I’m Todd Dearborn.”

“And, you know James how?”

I can’t tell her the truth. I could use the trigger phrase and speed this whole thing along. Except Aggie had told me not to use it, oh well, hopefully a little honesty will go a long way.

“When my father was killed, he was in James’s outfit. I just wanted to talk to him about my dad. If he’s home,” I said.

“Oh! Okay, come on in. James is down below playing with Marius… James! James! James put the baby down. You got a visitor up here.”

Donita’s cheerful expression vanished the moment James said, “What the fuck are you doing here, Todd?”

“Ping, green, pong,” I said, and as I had hoped, Donita slipped into a mindless stare.

“I came here to talk to you about my dad.”

“No, no sir, I’m not into that, not anymore. I have got my life together now. My kids and grandkids live here. I’m done with all that. I treated you good, I treated your momma good. Whatever you want, whatever that is, you ain’t gonna find it, because it ain’t here.”

“Did you kill my dad, James?”

“I told you, man, you need to go. You just don’t understand. I cannot help you. Forget my name, forget my address. I ain’t part of that no more.”

Aggie popped up with the security-camera video of James visiting the general just three weeks ago with Donita in tow.

“Goddamn man, you’re just like your daddy. That’s what got him killed, and they’ll kill you too.”

“You didn’t answer my question. Did you kill my dad, James?”

James didn’t say a word. He looked at me with an icy glare that I couldn’t read, but, by god, two can play at this game.

“Green Bean, I’m coming over this Saturday at noon to pick you up. You will spend the night with me and come home on Sunday. Maybe your husband will think of the answer to my question by then,” I said to Donita, snapping my fingers in her face. I gave James one last look, and then walked away.

As soon as I got back into the car, I asked my app, “Aggie, Ali said my dad died to save his research. The Dead Soldiers say they killed my dad to save their gang. Which is the truth?”

both

“How is it both?”

continual questions increases probability of going to prison to 51%

“What the hell am I supposed to do?”

wait for events to unfold

Great, we’re back to that again.

I went to James first because out of all of mom’s exes I really thought he’d be the one to help me. That, and it was pretty obvious on the video James hated Wade as much as I did. Though I’ve only partially watched the first DVD, maybe I should go back to watch the rest.

* * *

“Wanna beer?” said mom as soon as I entered the house.

“No thanks.”

“I got you some IPAs. The young guys seemed to like IPAs.”

“Sure, I’ll try it,” I said. After watching mom struggle with alcohol all my life, I’m surprised she bought me beer.

“Come on, we’ll drink in the bedroom,” she said, leading the way with a Koors and a craft brewed IPA.

“Which side do you want? I don’t care, but most guys have a preference,” she said, taking a drag off her cigarette and handing me the green bottle with the golden label.

“This side has the clock.”

“Okay, I’ll pull my stuff out of that night stand. You can have it, and I’ve cleared out those three drawers in the dresser. The bathroom is mine. If you need to go pee fine, but anything else, you go to the other one. Understand?”

“Am I moving into your room?”

“Well, I’m not moving into yours, and I hate to sleep alone.”

“Okay,” I said.

That began an undeclared honeymoon. We fucked like wild animals in every room in the house. Most times, we started fucking at the front door and fucked our way to the bedroom. It was angry sex too. Mom cussed at me as she rode my dick, and I smacked her ass on every stroke …

“About time you got home,” mom said, drunk, angry, and horny.

“Fuck you!”

“You better! You little motherfucker,” she said, shoving me hard into the now closed front door while grabbing at my crotch. “Is it hard, Todd? Is it hard for mommy?”

I grabbed her and kissed her, shoving my tongue deep into her mouth. She wrapped one leg around my waist as I groped her tits, and suddenly I was suffocating in a cloud of funk. Dropping my hand down to her loose gym shorts, again I found her drooling gash. My god, she literally wets her pants with pussy juice.

“Do me you little fucker!” she said hopping on the back of the couch, nearly causing it to flip as she slid over in a drunken pile onto the cushions. “Come and get your pussy, Todd.”

I really didn’t need more invitation than that. Mom’s shit is tight, but she’s really wet, and I slid it inside her in a hard, slow push that made her gasp.

“That’s it! Take it bitch!”

Yeah, not exactly the nicest way to talk to my mom, but god does it feel good, and it does something for her too. I won’t last long like this unless I can get her turned in such a way that I can smack her on the ass. I mean really smack, big, stinging, red-welts will make her cum every fucking time otherwise forget it. You can fuck her until your dick falls off and she won’t even make a whimper.

In the delirium, we moved into the bedroom and ate. Little cardboard boxes cluttered the already piled end tables as game show reruns from decades ago played on the big screen. What time was it? 1 AM, 2?

Mom lit another smoke and announced she was out of beer. I saw her naked ass and my dried cum stains on her legs, and I had to have her. Throwing my arms around her hips, I threw her back into bed, spearing her tired twat with my half-hard dick.

“Todd!”

I slapped her left tit with a mighty smack, causing mom to curl into a ball beneath me.

“Fucker! Goddamn it Todd! Pinch them! Don’t hit! Pinch!”

I pinched the nipple of her red breast for all I was worth, and felt her quake beneath me. By the time I shot my watery fourth load of two or maybe three drops, the radio alarm clock went off, telling me it was now time to shower before my chemistry class.

Then Friday night came. I had a date the next day, and the honeymoon had its official end. If I had watched the DVD’s I might have found a word to control mom and advert disaster, but when would I’ve found the time? I haven’t slept for three days between sex, school, sex, work, and then with all the sex. I was having a hard time finding time to do homework, but more accurately, I was afraid of what else I might see on those tapes.

“Where are you going, again?” asked mom.

“I am going to see James.”

“Why? I mean, not that I care… I’m just curious. You’re not going to do something stupid, are you?”

“I’m going to see James in the morning, coming back on Sunday.”

“Sleep in your own damned room.”

“Did I do something wrong?”

“You’re just now telling me? We’re fucking, and you suddenly want to see one of my exes. You don’t see the problem there?”

“Mom, I’m looking into what happened to dad.”

“I knew it. You’re going to do something stupid. You did everything to get with me and you’ve got me. That should be game over. Todd? Right Todd? Just stay here. We’ve got beer and takeout.”

“Mom.”

“You motherfucker!”

“I didn’t say anything.”

“You didn’t have to, damn you! Damn you all to hell! Get out! Get out of my fucking house, Todd Dearborn! I hope you and James have a good time together,” said mom slamming the front door after pushing me out into the yard.

* * *

“Yes, sir?” said the southern voice on the telephone.

“DUMPY, is the general back yet?”

“No, sir.”

“I’m spending the night.”

“Yes, sir!”

I ended the call. Then I bitched out my app.

“Aggie, why the hell didn’t you warn me that mom was going to lose her shit?”

DO NOT USE TRIGGER PHRASE ON DONITA JAMES

“What? Are you mad because I used the trigger phrase? You’re so upset with me that you let me blindly walk into a hornet’s nest, just to humiliate me?”

full spread

using trigger phrase on Donita James will have a 100% chance of date with Donita James

date with Donita James will have a 100% chance of a negative impact on relationship with Rita Cella

chance of going to prison increases to 99%

“Great, I’ve got an apt that says, ‘I told you so.’ Is there anything that I can do to keep from going to prison?”

listen to Agnon 2K

“Fuck, I have tried listening to you. But, I need to know what to do, now, damn it! Not wait for events to unfold. By the time the events unfold, I’m fucked. Can’t you fucking understand that? Of course not, you’re just a fucking algorithm. Sorry about that Aggie… What am I supposed to do at Connie’s house?”

* * *

My clothes hung from the back of the general’s chair, but I don’t think I’m the first man to visit this bed. The DUMPY was resting. I had thrash fucked her twice. I’ve gotten in some good practice taking my anger out on a piece of pussy.

As we caught our breath, I told her about how I wound up at her front door. Her makeup was in runny streaks. Her hair was a matted rat’s nest. There were bite marks covering her big, saggy tits and red welts across her bulbous ass.

“You said the magic words?” said Connie in disbelief.

“It’s called a trigger phrase. But, yeah, it’s a group of words that turns Donita into a puppet. Do you know what I’m talking about?”

“Oh, yes,” she said with great enthusiasm, and then nothing.

“Well? Tell me about it,” I said.

“That’s just it. We can’t talk about it, not even among ourselves.”

“So, you know about it?”

“Sure.”

“And you can remember what happened when you wake up from being under? All of you do? Mom included? But you can’t talk about it? How about when you told me you drank a lot of pee? That’s talking about it.”

“They don’t bother putting me under anymore. They call me by my slave name and take a piss in my mouth just so they don’t have to walk up the stairs.”

“Then tell me what happens in the playroom?”

It was easy to tell that Connie didn’t want to have this conversation. Amazingly, she can be almost glib about being a human toilet, but somehow what happens in the playroom is too traumatic to repeat. What the fuck goes on down there?

One question has haunted me for days now. One I’ve been afraid to ask or even say out loud in fear that I might somehow conjure up my worst nightmare.

“When you get together… in the playroom… is mom there?”

“Yes.”

“Can you tell me what she does in the playroom?”

“No.”

I guess it doesn’t matter. She’s not there to blow up party balloons. I must be a madman. Only a madman could stay this calm and be this angry.

“Connie, can you tell me what it’s like to be under?”

“It’s like sitting in a room with a large window. I can see what’s happening, I can hear what’s going on, but I’m not in control. I’m not connected in any shape, form, or fashion.”

“Then another part of your mind must be… Do the guys know that you girls can remember what’s happening to them?”

“They’ve never asked.”

“When you’re not under, can’t you get back at these bastards?”

“I don’t have the gumption or the proof. Besides, who would believe me? And none of the others would back me up. If they even looked in my direction, Master Wade would have them…”

“Have them what, Connie? There’s an entire basement full of fucking proof!”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” said Connie, running out of the bedroom.

I had hit a nerve. There must be something more that Connie doesn’t want to say. Maybe Aggie can give me some clues.

Todd Dearborn currently has a 99% chance of prison

“No shit Aggie, the only thing keeping me from gunning these bastards down is I don’t own a gun.”

Save lives, not take them away

“… fuck… Okay Aggie, I’m stuck. How do I get out of the mess that I’ve made?”

ask Constance Whatcom for the money to date Donita Jackson

That makes sense. With everything tumbling in my mind, I had forgotten about Donita, and I’m broke.

* * *

“Here’s ten grand. Go show Nita a good time. They’re extra rough on her,” said Connie, putting a stack of hundred-dollar bills beside my plate of sausage and eggs.

“Connie?”

“Don’t worry about it. Daddy keeps plenty around for emergencies. Trust me, if he knew it was you who was doing the asking, he would’ve emptied the safe.”

“I’ve just never held this much money in my hand.”

“You are holding something more precious than cash, Todd. Don’t fail us.”