The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walkthrough

Chapter Thirteen

Aggie hasn’t worked since I pulled the batteries out of my phone, in a sleaze-bag motel on the bad side of town, months ago. In my head, I keep asking myself, what if I had pulled out the batteries after talking to Ali? Would everyone still be alive? Especially James and Donita. I liked James. He was good to me and he treated mom better than the rest of the Dead Soldiers. I promised Donita I’d take care of her, and now she’s gone. Most of all, I wonder if I would ever know now what I didn’t know then.

Mom’s been in a weird place. Losing both the general and Connie, of course, devastated her, but what surprised me are the unending tears she’s shed for Wade. How could she do anything other than dance naked in the streets in celebration of the disappearance of Wade Smith? She’s been so upset about Wade dropping off the face of the planet. I’ve been afraid to tell her that the dipshit is dead.

I have the answer… the last video. Mom’s video. I feel like Ebenezer Scrooge dreading the third apparition, the ghost of mind control yet to come. I can’t recall how many times my finger has hovered above the button. Every time I do, my stomach freezes up, and the cold immobilizes my will to press ‘play.’ Wade’s words of wanting my mom to cry still haunt my ears. He’s made her cry for a decade and she’s still weeping for that son of a bitch!

* * *

“It’s like losing my parents all over again,” said mom, wearing dark sunglasses. Her reconstructive surgery was a success, but it hasn’t completely healed. I am thrilled with how her nose turned out. Sadly, we don’t have the money to replace her missing teeth.

“We’re sorry for your loss, Mrs. Cella,” said the well-dressed man with the silver hair.

“Please, it’s Dearborn. Where do I sign?”

“Here and your son signs there. Mr. and Mrs. Whatcom had no heirs. The Alexandria property belongs to you, Mrs. Dearborn. There is also a stock portfolio worth over 28.6 million dollars, with considerable liquid assets in the Federalist Reserve Bank for the amount of… $463,017.22. There is another $250,000 in cash and gold bullion locked in a household safe. You are to split all monetary holdings equally with your son. A full audit has accounted for all the above except for ten-thousand dollars that we feel Mrs. Whatcom may have spent before her death. All is in order, unless you wish to file a report over the missing money.”

“No… it’s, um, fine…”

“In that case. Here are your keys and the paperwork, Mrs. Dearborn.”

* * *

“This place is really nice, but I can’t live here… It’s way too big.”

“What about Sophia? I promised her she could be our maid.”

“Oh, I’m sure you did. And what did Amy say?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never met her. She’s going to school in Eastern Europe, somewhere… what? No really, what was that look all about?”

“Understand me, Todd Dearborn. I’m not living here. I’m not living with Sophia, and I’m not playing second fiddle to Amy. Got that, mister man?”

“Goodie, blue, shoes,” I said and just like in the videos, mom looked as empty as a sock puppet.

“Hello Too Blue. You know, I can’t believe the police did an investigation here and didn’t lose their minds when they saw the downstairs. Let’s go see it for ourselves.”

Mom followed obediently.

“Well, I’ll be,” I said, flipping on the downstairs light.

Connie had taken down the photos and pictures, and boxed up all the sex-toys, tapes, and S&M gear. She had put the conference table and chairs away. In the dimly lit basement, the stack of dusty cardboard boxes didn’t seem unusual at all.

“She even scrubbed the dry-erase board clean.”

I looked down at the place where they kept her dog bowl. A pit formed in my stomach and that cold callousness washed over me all over again. Fuck Wade.

“I know you don’t want to keep this place because of… memories, or whatever. I also know that anything I tell you in this room you can’t repeat. Not only that, but what you hear now, you’ll remember when you’re awake.”

“I’ve been thinking about this moment since I watched the video of Wade brainwashing you. Yes, I know what that sick fuck did to you. The same shit he did to Connie, Donita, and Sophia. I cannot believe you have been so upset that Wade has disappeared.”

“Listen to me! Wade killed my father, and you know it. He killed your parents, and he took your inheritance. Grandma and grandpa had money… and an expensive home in the Hamptons, and he took it all. He tied my dad’s dog-tags to the bedpost so you could look at them while he raped you! I know you didn’t have a choice in the matter, but after he damned near beat you to death, I’d think you would be happy he’s gone!”

Mom didn’t say a word, but her eyes swelled with tears.

“Wade is dead. Do you understand? Well, do you!”

Mom nodded with tears streaking her face.

“I killed that unwashed bastard. I told him to go to hell and snapped his fucking neck. Don’t ask me where his body is because you’ll never know. The last thing I want is for you to put flowers on top of the shit tank where that turd festers!”

“We will not sell this house. Do you understand? Answer me!”

“Yes, sir.”

Watching my mother tremble made me reconsider my tone. I sounded more like Wade than dad. I brushed my fingers through mom’s hair, before pulling her close.

“Sophia said, ‘I was just like all the rest of them.’ She’s right, I guess. I mean, in my mind, I have these high hopes about rehabilitating you. But, let’s be honest, and I know you’re not big on honesty, but this is the hardest my dick’s ever been in my life.”

“How about this? We keep this house. Sophia moves in as our maid and I get to have my fun. You can be my little sex slave and as time goes on and things cool down. We’ll work together to give you a future with the best quality of life possible.”

I played with mom’s tits. She nodded. This was a third dimension to our relationship. At first, with Aggie’s help, I successfully wooed her. Then second, I saved her life while delivering her from the hands of the man who killed her husband. Now, I owned her outright. She is my property, a complete slave to my commands. It was like looking at new fallen snow, an uncut cake, or a blank sheet of paper. Regardless of where we go from here, we’ll never be like this again.

“You are…”

“A three holed whore, sir.”

“Mom, you are my three holed whore.”

I looked through the boxes. After a moment’s digging, I found mom’s collar with dad’s dog-tags hanging from the buckle.

“If I could, I’d dig Wade up and kill him all over again! These are mine,” I said, pulling off the metal tags and throwing the collar into the garbage. “We’ll buy all new toys and clothes. You can help me stock our love nest.”

Mom looked at my crotch, biting her lip.

“That’s my girl. Let’s go upstairs.”

Entering the master bedroom, we gagged on the stench. I saw Connie’s clothes on the floor by the open door to the walk-in closet and yellow tape crisscrossed the bathroom entrance.

“Mom, we had better leave. This must be where she did it. We’ve got enough money to take care of this. I’ll have the bathroom cleaned and remodeled, along with the downstairs.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Fuck, I love all this cooperation. I think I’ll leave you in slave mode forever.”

“Yes, sir.”

Note to self: It’s no fun teasing someone under mind control.

* * *

“You can touch it.”

Mom knelt between my legs, acting uncertain of what to do. That was part of my plan, do things differently than before, breaking the cycle of the mind control without making her go cold turkey. She held my limp dick, but kept her mouth closed. I laughed.

“Todd! Don’t laugh at me! This is weird.”

“Bullshit. You do this all the time.”

“Not while I’m awake, and definitely not with my son! What’s so damned funny, anyway?”

“You don’t remember? When I moved into your room, you said, ‘If I needed to pee, I could use your bathroom.”

As soon as mom giggled, I blasted her right in the nose with a hot frothy stream. She looked like a woman trying to take a drink from a water-hose. Soon she had latched onto my cock, gulping down each mouthful.

“Thank you, baby,” she said, with my piss dripping off her face.

“Did that scratch your itch?”

“Sort of…” she said, sucking my cock into her wet mouth.

It took a couple of minutes for my cock to switch from piss to fuck mode, but what a wonderful two minutes those were. It allowed mom to lick my balls with a mouthful of dick. After all this drama, it’s a wonderful reminder that my mom is a fucking slut, and she’s damned good at it, too.

* * *

I guess in real life there are no princesses to save after all. No complaints. I’m a happy mother fucker! I have mom, I have Sophia, and we have an immaculate house in Greenbrier.

Sophia loves mom’s pussy as much I as I do. When I think about it, they have been having sex with each other for years. I’m the newcomer to the party, and what a party it is.

Mother insists on wearing clothes in spite of me telling her to be naked in the house. True, I could use the trigger phrase on mom and she would be naked, no problem. Here’s the thing, she knows I can do that too.

This is part of breaking the cycle and rebuilding her self-control. The alcoholism like the pee fetish is part of Wade’s programming. It’s been a hard reality to deal with, but I have hope that at some point I can redirect mom’s mind control enough that she can get sober. Yet, here I am looking at a chiller full of Bimbo Merlot while I’m trying to find a sports-drink.

“Do you like this one Todd?” said mom holding out her arms and slowly twirling around in the kitchen.

Mom has this thing about her lingerie. She says she never has to wear the same fuck-me outfit twice. Today’s offering is a white gossamer robe that goes to the floor. The bright rays of the midday sun stream from the skylight, giving her an angelic glow. I can see through the loose weave of the delicate fabric to her erect nipples underneath, and her amazing ass sitting on top of her red silk stockings with matching bedroom mules, her signature shoe.

She also includes Sophia in on her acts of insubordination by dressing Sophia in a maid’s uniform that compliments her clothes.

“Sophia! Come here now!”

All the yelling is just for drama’s sake. Sophia never gets further than fifteen feet away from mother.

“Yes, madam,” she said, clicking her way as fast as her strappy heels will allow. Her jarring gait makes her boobs bounce like happy puppies. Sophia only wears her heels in the morning. After lunch, she puts on something a little more sensible.

“I want to look at you.”

It’s painfully obvious mom has the hots for Sophia. She approaches the nervous woman like a cat stalking a bird. “Let me see the back,” said mom.

Obediently, Sophia turns to face the other way. Sophia’s bare ass cheeks peek out over the tops of her red nylons.

Today’s uniform resembles a white satin corset with an open shelf top. In the rear, the white uniform skirt is only a couple of inches long and starched stiff with rows of red ruffles holding it aloft. From the front, the wide straps of her crimson apron tenuously guards Sophia’s modesty by covering just the nipples of her large breasts. But the fringe of her short apron cannot cover her equally nude, thick Italian-bush, showing her lower outer lips.

This is another point where both women conspire against me, because I want Sophia to be shaved. Mother wants her wooly. In mock jealousy, mom will say something like, ‘you shouldn’t give a fuck what the maid’s pussy looks like. My pussy is the only pussy that gets shaved just for you.’ This is just to tease Sophia.

Mom steps up and puts her hand on Sophia’s ass. Even though the two women have been fucking two and three times a day since we all moved into the general’s house, Sophia is as jumpy as a virgin bride.

“What do you think, Todd? Is my ass as good as the maid’s?” said mom, holding her robe to the side, allowing me to get a side-by-side comparison. Both of them equal in width, both of them sporting that fantastic pear shape, and both of them available for my pleasure at my whim.

“I’d like you both to bend over.”

Four shapely legs and two glistening pussies displayed just for me in the middle of mom’s multi-million dollar home. I went to get a side view of their delicious breasts hanging like ripe fruit.

I offered my dick to Sophia. She sucked it wholly into her mouth. With a wet and loud pop, I pulled my cock free and returned to my mother’s derriere. I palmed her meaty butt cheek with my right hand and pulled it to the side with my thumb, revealing my mother’s asshole.

“Sophia, prepare the lady for anal sex in the conservatory,” I said, trying my best to sound like Mr. Moneybags.

Without further instructions, Sophia and mom skipped hand in hand to the attached greenhouse. I felt like the king of the world. Was I being selfish? I don’t think so, I’m glad that they have each other. Their convoluted past won’t make sense to a normal person. I can just imagine the first date scenario where mom says, ‘well, I’m a Capricorn, an alcoholic, and my deceased master kept me as a sex slave for the past ten years. I am really only getting back into the dating scene because my son-slash-lover has moved on. By the way, how do you feel about golden showers?’

* * *

The key to great anal is to not rush it. The greenhouse is perfect for sex this time of day. It’s hot and humid and the smell of roses fills the enclosure. We have a lounge there solely for fucking among the flowers.

By now, Sophia is busy eating mom’s pussy as she lubes mom’s asshole. We’ve done this enough times that I know mom will be ready in another 10 or 15 minutes. That gives me time to change into a bathrobe and lube up Dr. Dearborn.

I love taking control of these women. Mom is unashamedly groping her breasts and grinding her twat into Sophia’s mouth. Sophia has been on her knees this entire time, happily lapping at mom’s pussy, but it’s time she got a break.

“Up,” I said to Sophia, giving her some help to get back on her feet.

Mom whined, but she was the next one to move. I love it when my mother’s entire body becomes a trembling jelly. I inhale her fragrance while I nibble on the nape of her neck. She shudders in response, driven by the maddening power of lust.

“Sophia, get on the bed and finger yourself.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Look at that, Rita, the maid is fingering herself just for you. Spread your legs, let your little maid get a good look at her obsession,” I said loud enough for both women to hear as I continue to kiss and nibble on my mother’s neck. I can feel her quiver under my fingertips.

The squishy sound of Sophia’s masturbation was music to my cock. Not that I wasn’t hard already, but the rapid fap, fap, fap, sound has goaded me into action.

“Get on her,” I said, swatting my mother’s ass.

This is a well-rehearsed sex trick that I call the “egg in the hole.” Mom, already on the doorstep of an orgasm, shuddered when I pushed my slippery hard-on up her ass. Yes, it’s degrading, but really, it’s just the hottest thing I can imagine. She won’t cum just by fucking her up the butt. Oh no, and that’s part of the plan. Mom needs it rough. So I grab her by the hair and grind her face into Sophia’s bush as I rail her hard. I can feel mom’s ass tighten up. She’s getting close, but she knows what I’ve got in mind. As soon as I see Sophia’s toes curl in orgasm, I shoot my load deep into mom’s guts.

Here’s the trick. When I’m done, I shove mom’s pussy down on Sophia’s face and slap mom’s ass. In less than 10 seconds, she has a screaming orgasm, and her convulsing asshole spits my dirty snowball right into Sophia’s mouth. Ta-da! I’ve reduced both women to puddles of bliss and I’m off to start my day.