The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walkthrough

Chapter Ten

teach Kiko to fight

* * *

As I entered the Dojo’s office, I said to the older gentleman with the well-groomed mustache, “Master Yasuda?”

“Yes.”

“This is my friend Kiko. She had an abusive husband,” I said, removing Kiko’s choker. She tried briefly to keep it in place. I saw the old man’s features harden as he looked at the scars around Kiko’s neck.

“Charlie kept her in an animal pen for years. Now she doesn’t talk much. I’ve been told you speak Japanese. I’m hoping if you speak to her in her own language, it will help her, you know, feel more human. That and I am hoping you can teach her how to fight. Nothing crazy. I don’t know how long we have. The friends of her dead husband are looking for her,” I said as Kiko grabbed my arm and pulled herself close. “Please, Master Yasuda, just some basic self-defense, how to block, strike, and fall. So, she can stand up for herself.”

Master Yasuda nodded curtly, his eyes sharp as a hawk’s.

“I know you have a busy schedule, but I can pay extra if you can find the time.”

“Hai! She starts today! If she shows promise, I will tell you how much. If not, I will not waste our time,” said Master Yasuda. His words came as fast and fierce as a Karate kick.

“Kiko, stay with Master Yasuda, and I will pick you up later.”

She gave me the saddest look until Master Yasuda barked at her in Japanese and her full attention was on him. I think Aggie was right on the mark about this guy.

* * *

In this part of town, every gas station sells an assortment of weapons, mostly knives, clubs, and throwing stars. I got her a tanto fighting knife and five throwing stars. Buying weapons is one thing, buying Kiko underwear and feminine products. That’s something else all together and I wouldn’t have thought about it without Aggie.

disguise Kiko crafting table

you will need permanent markers, oversized clothes, elastic compression bandages, get Kiko a haircut from beauty shop in strip mall

I hadn’t thought about disguising Kiko either. The Dead Soldiers Gang is coming for their pound of flesh. It would be best if they can’t find her.

* * *

“But her hair is so long and lovely,” said the beautician.

“It will grow back. Please hurry,” I said, looking outside and sounding a little more than paranoid.

* * *

“You like… boy?” said Kiko, looking in the mirror at her crew cut once we were back in our room. I wrapped an elastic bandage over her pert breasts, smashing them flat.

“I like girls, Kiko,” I said, exasperated and unsure how much English Kiko really understood. “Wade will come looking for us. I don’t want him to find you.”

“You like Kiko?”

“I like Kiko,” I said, wrapping the sheath of her knife flat just under her tits. It fit nicely, and with the oversize shirt no one would guess she’s armed. “One last touch,” I said, drawing a fake tattoo of a cobra in permanent ink coiled around her neck. It wasn’t my best work.

“We’ll have to touch it up, but it’ll do for now.”

“I like Kiko cobra,” she said, looking into the mirror.

“It covers the scars,” I said feebly.

She could quickly pull her knife out through the shirt’s oversized armhole. Then we practiced walking like a boy in her baggy pants. I suggested she keep an angry expression on her face as she stomped around in her thong sandals. She was still enough of a girl to make you look twice, and that was a problem.

Kiko removed her clothes to reward me with another rubdown. She worked with practiced precision, finding and removing tension that I didn’t even know that I had. She rolled me over, straddling my cock. Stuffing it inside her tight pussy before it was fully erect, allowing me to feel the sensation of it hardening inside her. Kiko seemed almost too tight. Her pussy barely could stretch around me as she rode up and down on my cock.

Oh, this is good pussy. I know I’ve not had a lot of experience, but damn, this is good. Once she got her rhythm down, I discovered Kiko could relax her grip on my dick. She pushed me up to the brink of an orgasm and then lulled me into another state of mind. I drifted on a river of euphoria until she brought me back. She pinched the hell out of my nipples, turning her pussy into a clamp as she bounced on my cock like a maniac. My balls spasmed so hard when I came, one of them popped up into my groin.

Immobilized, I lay there slack jawed. Kiko tucked me into bed before getting a soda and plopping down in front of the TV. Tomorrow, I will buy her some dark glasses, skater shoes, and a slouch hat, but now it’s time for sleep.

* * *

Kiko’s new look surprised Master Yasuda, but I also think it made him realize our desperation. “She’s not ready for a knife.”

How the hell he could tell that she had a knife under her shirt, I don’t know. But I gave him the sad truth. “She might have to use it any day, at any time. These men are dangerous and they mean business.”

“In that case, bring her here every day. She can practice in the corner.”

“How much?”

“No need. She can help me clean and close up. I will see she gets home safe.”

“Thank you, Master Yasuda.”

* * *

quest: topple the red queen, Sophia Cella

crafting table: you will need a courier disguise, clipboard, and a cardboard box

After days of radio silence from Aggie, she finally has something to say, and it came with an address. Since I was already at the thrift shop getting the shoes and sunglasses for Kiko, I opted to buy a baby blue courier uniform to meet with the other Mrs. Cella.

* * *

“Good morning ma’am, I’m looking for Mrs. Sophia Cella,” I said, sporting my new blue duds, metal clipboard, and obligatory cardboard box.

“I am Sophia Cella,” said the Italian woman in the maid’s uniform.

Trying to sound imposing, I pulled the corner of my sunglasses down and said, “I’m sorry ma’am, I’m a courier and I must hand deliver this parcel to the lady of the house.”

The maid sighed and raised a wineglass to her red lips.

“I am Sophia Cella. The lady of the house is my daughter, Amy.”

“Then I need you to read and sign please,” I said, handing her the clipboard.

On it, a paper read:

Help I am Todd Dearborn. Your husband and Wade Smith are looking for me. If it is safe and there are no cameras, invite me in.

If it is not safe, please write your phone number and a good time to call.

“I was hoping you would show up,” said Sophia, turning and walking away.

“I’m sorry about the theatrics,” I said, following her into the kitchen.

“You’re sorry? Look at me.”

Sophia refilled her wineglass.

I had been looking at her, well, mostly at her legs. The short uniform had a ruffled petticoat that lifted the skirt in the rear and accentuated her ass. “Yeah, I was going to ask about that.”

“Amy is the lady of the house. She sleeps with her dad when she’s not at school. They make me miserable for sport,” said the woman, pouring yet another glass of wine. “You’re right though. Aldo and Wade are beside themselves looking for you.”

“I thought these guys were trained assassins.”

“More like ambush specialists. James was the pilot. Charlie was explosives. Aldo was in operations. Wade was supply.”

“I thought Wade was in charge.”

“Your dad was supposed to be in charge, he answered directly to Whatcom. Wade had your dad killed. He’s got the rest of those numb nuts afraid of him. I’ll tell you the truth. Wade isn’t the tough guy he pretends to be, and Whatcom isn’t the saint he pretends to be, either.”

“How are you able to tell me all this? All the rest of the women refuse to talk.”

“It’s not that they won’t talk. It’s impossible for them to talk because Wade programmed them to keep their mouths shut.”

“Programmed?”

“Oh, Jesus Christ, Todd! Don’t act naïve, I’m running a real risk just talking to you. Let alone giving you this information. They know you used Nita’s trigger phrase, and you knew her slave name. They think that General Whatcom told you. The thing is, General Whatcom has been missing for days.”

“How are you able to talk to me if Wade programmed you to keep your mouth shut?”

“I was Wade’s first victim. He didn’t think about programming me to keep quiet; until it was over, and then it was too late.”

“He couldn’t just do it again?”

“Oh no, it takes all damned day, and it hurts like hell. When you’re done, you’re done; there is no doing it again.”

“What’s it like?”

“He strapped me into a chair. The thing looks like a dental x-ray aimed at your head. When he turned it on, it zapped me. Not for long, but fuck, it hurt. Then it zapped me again. Soon all I could think about was getting zapped.”

“I cried, dreading the next zap. It was worse than your most terrifying nightmare, and it just kept zapping me. When it was over, I wasn’t the same person anymore. I wasn’t in control.”

“Wade said the trigger phrase for the first time and it felt like getting hit in the head with a hammer. But instead of lying on the floor, I was going for a ride inside my body. Not only that, whatever Wade told me, while I was getting zapped, became the new me. “

“I can’t remember who I used to be, and I really can’t recall what Wade said. All I know is, I’m not the same,” she said, pointing to the maid’s outfit.

“How did he get such a thing?”

“Wade received it by mistake. By the time the guys in the suits came looking for it, the paper trail was gone and so was the machine. No one could find the NSA’s new top secret toy.”

“Why haven’t you gone to the police?”

“This was a long time ago, before the Dead Soldiers Gang. At first they thought if I married Aldo, dad would give them money. He wouldn’t, of course. Those idiots are lucky he didn’t kill them instead. I wish he had. Then after Amy was born they formed the gang, and Wade programmed the harem to serve him and commit suicide, if anyone went to the police.

“I’m confused. Are you saying that you’re pretending to be the maid? Are you also programmed to commit suicide?”

“No. I’m the maid because that is just one of the many things that I must do… and… the harem has a list of things they must do. If I’m programmed to commit suicide, I wouldn’t know it. It’s all too bizarre to explain.”

“Who did you sleep with while Aldo was married to my mom?”

Sophia gulped another drink. “The day Aldo moved out, Wade moved in. Wade has never had a wife or a girlfriend. He just uses everyone else’s women. That rat fuck does to them and they can’t get him back.”

Oh, so that’s why the general didn’t marry mom. Wade wasn’t interested in Connie, plus it was just another way to fuck over his boss. Everyone got to be with mom except the one guy that wanted her the most.

“Wade moved in and slept with you.”

“No, he slept with the little princess, of course.”

“And they made you miserable, too?”

“Those two are way worse than Aldo, trust me.”

Ask Sophia Cella to describe having sex with Aldo and Amy

I’m so glad that I’ve got Aggie. I’m just having a casual conversation more concerned about Sophia than anything else, but if I want to have some fun. I need to ask the right questions. Like pretty much all walkthroughs, once you see the answer, it’s like, ‘why didn’t I think of that?’

“You know Sophia, you said Wade had programmed the other girls to keep quiet. I think you’ve got the other problem. You can’t keep your mouth closed. I bet Wade was so interested in knowing what was going on inside your head that he made it so you couldn’t keep any secrets.”

“You’re just like the rest of them!”

I put my feet up on the table. I’m sure that I was grinning from ear to ear because I could feel my face flush.

“You said Amy and Aldo make you miserable for sport. Exactly how do they do that?”

“They call me degrading names like whore, cunt, and slut.”

“Give me an example.”

“Amy will put her pussy in my face and say, ‘clean me, whore.’”

“Does that turn you on?”

“Yes.”

“Does telling me about it turn you on?”

“Yes.”

talking dirty to Sophia Cella increases the chance of winning by 5%

“Does she do that before or after she has sex with her dad?”

“Both.”

“So she shoves her hot steamy pussy in your face, with Aldo’s cum dripping out of it, and makes you eat it?”

“Yes,” said Sophia with an audible gasp.

“Tell me another way that they humiliate you.”

“Amy will spit into my mouth.”

“She will just walk up to you and spit in your mouth?”

“No, not like that. They make me strip and lie down on my back in their bed. Amy will crawl on top of me and make sure her nipples are rubbing against my skin.”

“Sounds like she’s got a pair of big tits,” I said.

“They’re fake. Her dad bought her ‘training boobs’ at 14. She got the next size up at 16. Wade bought the ones she’s got now, when Aldo married Rita.”

“These fuckers have been sleeping with Amy since she was 14?”

“No, those spineless bastards will kill innocent people but are way too neurotic to commit underage sex. They’ve been grooming her. Her whole life they have spoiled her and fed her a steady diet of obscenity. They taught her to treat me like a worthless piece of trash, and that makes their little princess giddy with sadistic glee. Now, she goes to whore school. I’m serious. Such things exist.”

“Did they use the mind control device on her?”

“I don’t know. They have never used a trigger phrase on her or call her by a slave name. I mean, why would they? The girl thinks she’s fucking royalty.”

“You were saying she gets on top of you…”

“Yes, it’s a psychological trick Wade taught her. Every time I tried to be a mother to my daughter, Wade would make me lie down on the floor so Amy could sit on my head, while he told her she was a princess and she didn’t have to listen to the mean old maid. She still likes to get on top of me any chance she can. I sleep in a cage under their bed.”

“And the spitting?”

“She will say something like. ‘How does it feel to have your man fuck another woman while her boobs rub your tits? Or something like that. I can feel Aldo or Wade fucking her. I can hear their bodies slapping together, and then she’ll say ‘open your mouth slut.”

“And that’s when she spits inside your mouth?”

“Of course! Or any other demeaning thing that comes to her mind. Like when we’re having a foursome, she’ll suck a load out of her dad and drool it into my mouth. While Wade fucks her in the ass, and you know who’s going to suck his dirty dick clean? It won’t be the princess, I will tell you that,” said Sophia, slamming her hand down on the table.

Fucking Sophia will increase the chance of winning by 7%

All right, Aggie! That’s my girl! I tried not to act too eager when I jumped out of my chair because Sophia is my kind of MILF. She has those dark eyes and thick lips, with a lot going on in all the right places.

She stayed still when I got up. I admired her ass peeking out from under all those ruffles. I smiled as I thought about how this moment must look like a cheap porno. I wore a courier’s uniform with a pair of mirrored sunglasses doing the older bimbo in the maid’s costume. All I needed was cheesy background music.

My uniform was really a snug cut pair of coveralls with a built in elastic belt, a patch for Century Courier Service, and an embroidered “Dave” above the left breast pocket. The zippered front could zip up from the bottom, or down from the top. I zipped up from the bottom, pulling out my dick and brushing it against the delicate folds of her petticoat.

“I suppose you’re…”

“A three holed whore?” she said.

“You know, I’ve heard that before. So Wade programmed all his victims to take it up the ass?”

“Oh yeah,” said Sophia in a flat, matter-of-fact way of implying, and so does your mother.

“Take your panties off.”

It was the first time Sophia had moved since I stood up. She pulled off her underwear and bent over the kitchen table. It surprised me to see the copious amount of lube smeared across her dainty undies. I was also pleasantly surprised that her pussy felt as tight as mom’s. I had been quietly dreading that Sophia would have a sloppy hole like Connie’s.

“Talk dirty to me, call me names,” she begged, as I began rhythmically crashing against her.

“You whore, you cunt, you slut, you sick piece of shit, you eat out your own daughter.”

That last line really made her moan. The tie between Sophia and Amy is tight, at least on Sophia’s side. That mental image caused me to cum almost instantly.

“Sorry I…”

“It’s okay. I need to smell pussy to get off. It’s one of those things,” she said, breathing hard.

“Like this,” I said, grabbing her head by her hair and pulling her face to the pussy juice on my slimy dick.

“Nope. Smelling my scent is like trying to tickle myself. It doesn’t work.”

“Well, frig.”

Aldo’s neglected wife stayed chaste because she needed a woman in the mix. The idea of sex with two women gave me a fresh erection, and Sophia was plenty horny.

“Where does Wade sit?”

“In here,” said Sophia, staggering to the head of the large table in the dining room.

I picked her up and sat her bare ass on the sturdy table in the next room. It was the perfect height for fucking. I gathered Sophia in my arms with her ankles on my shoulders. A little more in control, I took my time enjoying the pleasure of a fine mature woman, and the talk took on a new tone.

“Sophia, you know what these men did to my dad, to my mom, to Connie, to Donita, to you, and Amy. I promise you I will get even or die trying.”

Even without the dirty talk, Sophia moaned loudly when I mentioned her daughter’s name.

“No cops?”

“No cops, you’ve got my word. Like you said, no one would believe this story, anyway. Have you eaten mom’s pussy before?”

“Uh-huh”

“Did you like it?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Would you be just as miserable if I fucked my mother on top of you?” I said, picking up speed.

“Yes… yes, oh my god yes.”

“Will you be my maid?”

“Of course, Todd Dearborn!”

“Then clean me. You sleazy slut,” I said, pulling out and cumming into her mouth.