The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains scenes of explicit sexuality. It is not intended for the viewing of minors. If you have not reached the age of majority in your area then please do not proceed.

All characters and situations depicted in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

The author grants the right to distribute this story freely on the conditions that: 1) no monetary gain is made directly or indirectly by the distribution of this story and 2) the story is distributed intact and unmodified including this legal disclaimer and all related parts of the story.

The author strictly forbids the archiving of this story on sites that charge fees either directly or indirectly through age checks or other secondary services. The author forbids the archiving of this story on free sites without his/her express consent that can be obtained by e-mailing .

Voodoo (mc, md, mf, ff)

Chapter 7—The Arrangement

By the time Bob and Tracy returned from the resort on Saturday, they were both exhausted and they slept for most of the next two days. When Bob finally checked their voice mail on Monday, there were a dozen messages from Ted, each sounding increasingly irate. Dreading the conversation but knowing that putting it off any longer would only make it harder, Bob reluctantly dialed Ted’s number.

“Hello?” Ted answered.

“Hi Ted. It’s Bob.”

“Where the hell have you been?” Ted yelled into the phone. “I’ve been trying to get a hold of you for two days. I was starting to think that you were trying to renege on our deal and had decided to skip town.”

“Tracy and I have been sleeping since we got home”, Bob replied defensively. “We didn’t get much sleep at the resort and we were both exhausted. So get off my back or I will renege on the deal and you can try to sue me in court. Got it?”

“Hey relax. I’m sorry I overreacted and accused you of trying to renege. I’m just so excited about having two beautiful women like Victoria and Tracy for a whole weekend. I should have warned you that you have to pace yourself. You’ll soon discover that Tracy wants sex anytime you want it and you have to decide how much you can handle without killing yourself.”

“I kind of figured that out”, Bob replied with a smirk. “Look, I’m sorry I snapped at you like that. It’s just that I’m not completely comfortable with the idea of Tracy sleeping with another man.”

“I really do understand”, Ted reassured him, “but I’m still not going to let you off the hook. If it makes you feel any better, I promise I won’t hurt her and maybe I’ll lend you Victoria for a weekend sometime. How does that sound?”

“Thanks for the offer but I don’t think I could handle them both for a whole weekend” Bob chuckled. “How about you take Tracy the weekend after next? I want to enjoy having my wife back again before I lose her again, even if it is only for a weekend.”

Ted was silent for a moment. “Yeah, I guess that’s okay. Since I’ve waited this long, I’m sure another week won’t kill me. How about I pick her up Friday afternoon and return her Monday morning?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“There’s just one more thing”, Ted continued. “I was thinking that maybe you should lend me the amulet for the weekend. I want to be sure that Tracy won’t feel guilty about having sex with me while you’re still her master. I promise I’ll give it back when I return her Monday morning.”

“I-I don’t know”, Bob said hesitantly. He didn’t trust Ted at all but he wasn’t completely sure how the amulet worked and didn’t want to cause Tracy any undue anguish.

“I’m only doing it to save Tracy’s feelings”, Ted explained, “but if you don’t mind if she feels bad about sleeping with me then that’s okay.”

“Well, okay”, Bob reluctantly agreed. “I’ll give you the amulet when you come to pick her up. Now if there’s nothing else, I’m going back to bed.”

“Go ahead. Just make sure that Tracy is well-rested when I come to pick her up.”

“Yeah okay. See you then”.

Click.

Chapter 8—The Transfer

The clock had just finished striking the hour when Bob heard the doorbell. As he opened the door for Ted, he looked at his watch and said, “When you said afternoon, you meant just after noon, didn’t you?”

“Well you know how excited I am about this”, Ted replied gleefully. “Where’s Tracy?”

“She’s upstairs getting ready.”

“And, um, where’s the amulet”, Ted asked hesitantly.

In response, Bob reached into his pocket and pulled out the shiny pendant. He held it tightly in his hand for a few moments before slowly handing it to Ted. “I’ll call her”, he said quietly as he walked over to the stairs. “Tracy?” he yelled but there was no response. “Tracy?” he yelled again but, again, there was no response.

“Let me try”, Ted volunteered as he stashed the amulet in his pocket. “Tracy?” he called.

A moment later, Tracy bounded down the steps and almost knocked Bob over as she ran over to Ted and dropped to her knees. “I’m sorry, master”, she apologized. “I didn’t hear you come in. How may I serve you?” She was wearing a light summer dress that stopped just above her knees and a pair of white open-toed sandals. Her pink nipples were clearly visible through the flimsy material, revealing that she was not wearing a bra.

Bob grimaced as he watched the woman he loved groveling before another man.

“Are you ready to go, slave?” Ted asked with a huge smile.

“Yes, master”, Tracy replied obediently. “I just need to get my things.”

“Don’t worry about your things”, Ted told her as he helped her to her feet. “You won’t be needing much this weekend.” He then turned to Bob and said, “I guess I’ll see you Monday morning”.

Bob just grunted as Ted and Tracy headed for the door. He watched miserably as they climbed into Ted’s car and sped away. Long after they had driven out of sight, he stood there motionless before finally turning and going back inside.

Chapter 9—The Weekend

As soon as they left the driveway, Ted instructed Tracy to lift her dress. He was disappointed to find that she was wearing panties and ordered her remove the offending article and toss it out the window. He then reached over and began softly stroking her pussy causing her to squirm with pleasure. He was admiring the small tuft of red hair between her legs when the blast of a car horn abruptly shattered his reverie. As he swerved back into his own lane, he decided that it would be a good idea if he waited until they were safely back at his place before he played with his new toy.

As they entered the large mansion, Victoria was waiting for them in the front hall. Except for a pair of red high-heeled shoes and a red leather collar, she was completely naked. “Welcome home, master”, she cooed. “Would you like me to get you a drink?”

“Not right now, slave”, Ted replied. “You remember Tracy, don’t you?”

Victoria nodded.

“Tracy is going to be joining us this weekend. You don’t have any problem with that do you?” Ted asked. He already knew the answer but he still wanted to hear Victoria say it.

“No, master”, Victoria replied cheerfully. “I realize that it takes more than one woman to satisfy a man as powerful as you. I’m just happy that you have deigned to allow me to share your bed.”

Ted’s chest swelled with pride as he strutted over and rewarded Victoria with a passionate kiss that almost made her faint with pleasure. “I want you to take Tracy upstairs to our bedroom and get her ready”, he ordered. “I will join you in a few minutes.”

“Yes, master” Victoria acknowledged before leading Tracy up the long staircase.

Ted watched the two gorgeous women for several seconds before he turned and entered the study. He walked over and opened a small wall-safe as he removed the amulet from his pocket. After placing the amulet in the safe, he locked it and headed upstairs.

Victoria and Tracy were sitting on the edge of the bed waiting patiently as Ted entered the bedroom. They immediately jumped to their feet and stood at attention. “How may we serve you, master?” they both said in unison. A collar and a pair of shoes similar to the ones that Victoria was wearing, only in green, had replaced the dress that Tracy had arrived in.

Ted was amazed how the green of the collar and shoes matched the green in Tracy’s eyes and made her red hair seem to burn even brighter than before. “Vickie”, Ted ordered, “I want you to show Tracy the position.”

Victoria immediately dropped to her knees and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She then arched her back and placed her hands behind her head, causing her large breasts to thrust forward.

“Assume the position”, Ted ordered Tracy.

Tracy looked down at Victoria before dropping to her knees and mimicking Victoria’s pose. Although her breasts were not as large as Victoria’s, they were round and firm enough that they seemed to defy gravity. Ted stepped forward and carefully examined the two women. He reached down and gently cupped Tracy’s breasts in his hands causing her to part her lips and softly sigh with pleasure. He then placed his lips firmly against hers and was pleased when she returned the kiss while remaining in the position. After finally breaking the kiss, Ted sat down in a chair by the door. “I want you two to get on the bed and put on a show for me”, he ordered. “I want you to show me how much you love me by showing me how much you love each other.”

Without hesitation, the two women scrambled onto the bed and wrapped their arms around each other in a loving embrace. Their eyes burned with desire as they pressed their lips together and rolled around the bed in ecstasy.

Seeing Tracy and Victoria’s voluptuous breasts rubbing sensuously against each other as their tongues battled for dominance caused a strain in Ted’s pants. Tracy was the first to break the kiss when she reached down and began tenderly fondling Victoria’s luxurious tits as she began sucking one of Victoria’s hard and swollen nipples. For several minutes, Tracy systematically moved back and forth between Victoria’s breasts while Victoria moaned softly and ran her fingers through Tracy’s silky hair.

Victoria then grabbed Tracy by the shoulders and rolled on top of her. Using her larger size, Victoria pinned Tracy beneath her and resumed kissing her passionately. This time Victoria broke the embrace as she began to kiss her way down Tracy’s neck to her chest. She then began to lick in circles around Tracy’s large pink areolas pausing occasionally to gently flick her engorged nipples with her tongue.

Tracy squirmed helplessly as Victoria mercilessly continued her assault on Tracy’s aching breasts. Her head thrashed about in desperation as wave after wave of pleasure pounded her brain.

By now, Ted had unzipped his pants and was slowly stroking his erect penis. He was rapidly becoming bored with the scene in front of him and wanted the action to progress. He cleared his throat loudly causing both women to instantly give him their undivided attention. “Ladies”, he said, “we’re going to have a little contest. I want you both to lick each other’s pussy and whichever one of you can make the other cum first will graciously receive my cock.”

In a flash, Tracy rolled Victoria over and dove between her legs.

Victoria countered by grabbing Tracy’s legs and spreading them apart as she planted her face between Tracy’s milky white thighs.

For the next few seconds the two women wrestled for position, knowing that whoever was on top would have the advantage, but the outcome was never really in doubt.

Tracy soon found herself having to reach up to lick Victoria’s swollen clit while Victoria’s tongue easily slid in and out of Tracy’s inflamed pussy.

Minutes seemed like hours as the two contestants tirelessly sucked and licked each other, while trying desperately to ignore their own rapidly growing arousal.

Tracy quickly found herself reaching her limit and wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold. Suddenly, she had an idea about how to turn Victoria’s dominant position to her advantage. In a desperate move, Tracy slowly reached around behind Victoria and lightly ran her finger along the crack of Victoria’s ass.

That was all that was needed to send Victoria crashing headlong into a massive climax. She rolled off of Tracy as her body began shaking and shuddering uncontrollably and the blood pounded in her head.

No longer having Victoria to stimulate her, Tracy reached down and shoved her fingers deep inside her own pussy and began to swiftly move them in and out. Within seconds she had joined Victoria in orgasm as the two women lay writhing on the bed.

Slowly returning to their senses, Tracy and Victoria looked over at Ted who was now standing naked beside the bed. “Congratulations Tracy”, he said as he applauded. “It appears that you are the winner and will be the one to receive my cock.” Ted had secretly hoped that Tracy would win since he was anxious to try out his new slave as quickly as possible. Victoria glared angrily at Tracy, believing that Tracy had cheated to win. She then buried her face in her hands and began to cry.

Ted gazed down at Victoria with a puzzled looked. “What’s wrong, slave?” he asked.

Victoria looked up at Ted with tears in her eyes and sobbed “Tracy made me look bad and now she’s going to be your favorite and you won’t want me anymore.”

Ted just shook his head in frustration. He liked having the two women competing for his affection but figured he could do without all the emotional baggage. After all, that was one of the reasons he had paid Madame Lacroix to make Victoria his slave in the first place. He looked down at Victoria and sighed. “Although I promised to screw the winner, you can still help. I want you to come over here and fuck my cock with those huge tits of yours until I’m ready to take Tracy.”

Victoria’s mood brightened considerably as she smiled at Ted and said, “Yes, master”. She then scurried off the bed and kneeled in front of him. Holding his cock gingerly as if it was her most prized possession, she carefully placed it between her breasts. Finally, she squeezed her tits together to surround Ted’s cock in an envelope of flesh as she began to slowly move up and down.

Ted then turned his attention to Tracy who was waiting patiently for him. “Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases, slave?” he asked in a calm business-like tone.

“No, master”, she replied. “I’ve only ever had sex with my husband Bob and we have both been given a clean bill of health.”

Ted laughed as he realized that he would be only the second man that Tracy had ever been fucked by. “Are you on the pill?” he asked.

“Yes, master”, she answered obediently.

Ted thought for a moment and then said, “In that case, I think we’ll take the chance and skip the condom. I hate those things.”

Tracy nodded in agreement.

“I want you to play with yourself and get yourself good and wet”, he told Tracy. “I want you to think about how good it’s going to feel to have me inside you.”

Tracy immediately closed her eyes and smiled as she reached down and began hastily rubbing her pussy with one hand while she massaged her tits with the other.

For several minutes Ted savored the feel of Victoria’s firm breasts sliding smoothly up and down his throbbing member while Tracy lay there and moaned loudly, roughly playing with herself. He finally began to feel his arousal reaching its peak and decided that he was ready. Leaning down, he quietly whispered to Victoria. “Why don’t you go and show Tracy that you still love her?”

Victoria nodded as she reluctantly released her master’s cock from between her breasts and climbed up onto the bed. She then crawled over to Tracy and began kissing her softly on the lips while her hand reached down and began gently squeezing Tracy’s erect nipples.

Meanwhile, Ted had scrambled onto the bed and was carefully positioning himself on top of Tracy. As he slowly lowered himself towards her waiting entrance, Tracy reached up and carefully guided his cock inside her. Within seconds, Ted’s entire member had disappeared deep into Tracy’s pussy. Tracy’s powerful vaginal muscles firmly gripped Ted’s cock, like a velvet vise, as he swiftly began to withdraw. Overcome by lust, he immediately began violently slamming his cock into Tracy’s cunt as her hips lunged forward to meet each of his thrusts, trying desperately to drive him deeper inside her. It took less than a dozen strokes before the heat and moisture of Tracy’s tight pussy sent Ted over the edge and his cum began to flow. The feel of his warm semen gushing within her triggered a similar reaction in Tracy as her body began to shudder and shake in an enormous climax. For what seemed like an eternity, Ted and Tracy’s bodies writhed in ecstasy until Ted finally spent his load and he rolled off of Tracy, exhausted.

Immediately spotting Ted’s juice and cum soaked cock, Victoria anxiously scrambled over to it and began hungrily licking it clean.

When Tracy had recovered from her orgasm and Victoria had finished cleaning Ted’s cock, they crawled up beside him and lay their head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around each one. Forcing his weary eyes open, he looked down at his two slaves and smiled his approval before drifting off into sleep.

Tracy and Victoria looked into each other’s eyes and kissed each other tenderly before joining Ted in peaceful slumber.

Chapter 10—The Doublecross

Bob paced nervously back and forth, constantly looking at his watch, as he waited for Ted to arrive. He was about to call Ted and find out where he was when he heard a car pull up in front. He ran to the front door and was delighted to see Ted’s car but became alarmed when Ted got out of the car alone. “What’s wrong”, he said as Ted climbed the front steps. “Where’s Tracy?”

Ted silently walked in the front door then turned to Bob and said, “Why don’t we go into the study and sit down? I have some bad news for you.”

“What happened?” Bob yelled in a panic as he followed Ted into the study. “Did something happen to Tracy? Where is she?”

Ted quickly took a seat in one of the large leather chairs and waited for Bob to take a seat across from him. He stared at the floor for several moments causing Bob to become increasingly uneasy. Then, he calmly looked up at Bob and said, “I’ve decided to keep Tracy.”

“What?” Bob screamed as he leaped out of his chair. “Where’s Tracy? Where’s the amulet?”

“Don’t worry”, Ted replied coolly. “Tracy is waiting for me back at my place and the amulet is locked away safely where no one can get to it. I’m sorry”, he said, sounding genuinely apologetic. “I planned on returning her this morning, just like we agreed. But after the weekend I’ve just had, I can’t bring myself to give her back.”

“Like hell you can’t”, Bob screamed. “You’d better go get my wife or I’ll...”

“You’ll what?” Ted interrupted. “You’ll kill me? That still won’t get Tracy back and you’ll probably end up in prison. You’ll phone the police? What are you going to tell them? Are you going to tell them that you went to a voodoo priestess and had her put a spell on your wife and now someone has stolen her? They’ll lock you up in a padded cell. And if anybody asks Tracy, she’ll say that it was her idea to leave you and move in with me. Let’s face it, there’s nothing you can do.”

Bob collapsed into the chair and buried his head in his hands when he suddenly heard a noise at the front door. Jumping up again, he yelled, “Tracy? Is that you?”

Ted began to laugh cruelly. “You just don’t get it, do you buddy? Tracy’s gone and she isn’t coming back.”

Suddenly Ted’s laughter caught in his throat as Tracy walked into the room and gave Bob a long passionate kiss. “I missed you”, she said quietly as she looked at Bob adoringly.

“I missed you too”, Bob replied with a tear in his eye. “I was afraid that something had happened to you.”

Suddenly, Ted jumped up from his seat and yelled, “What the hell is going on here? This isn’t possible. I still have the amulet.”

“You mean this amulet?” Tracy said snidely as she held up the amulet that Bob had given Ted.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Bob asked with a sly smile on his face. “It should be. It cost me a small fortune to have it made. You see I destroyed the amulet that Madame Lacroix gave me a couple of days after I got it.”

“What? Why?” Ted asked in confusion.

“Unlike you”, Bob explained, “I didn’t want my wife to be a mindless slave. Every time Tracy called me master it was like a knife through my heart. Even when I told her to call me by my name, that sweet submissive tone she used send chills of remorse down my spine. So, although I knew it meant that I might lose Tracy forever, I smashed the amulet.” Bob looked lovingly at Tracy who was listening intently. “She was angry at first and wanted to kill me. I had to pay the resort a lot of money for the damage she did to our hotel room.”

“Serves you right”, Tracy added with a chuckle.

“But after she calmed down a bit and let me apologize”, Bob continued, “we started to talk. It seems that, just as I was afraid that Tracy had married me for my money, Tracy was afraid that I had married her for her looks. She needed to know that I really loved her and that’s why she stopped having sex with me.”

“I think I may have gone overboard”, Tracy added apologetically.

“Just a bit”, Bob replied with a wink. “Tracy is a smart women and she realized the with her as my slave, I could have had sex with her any time and any place I wanted. When I gave up that chance by destroying the amulet, I proved to her that I really loved her and wanted more than just her body. In return, she wanted to prove that she didn’t just marry me for my money and so we stopped just having sex and started making love That’s why we were so exhausted when we got home. For the rest of that week, we share not just our bodies but our souls and I realized how foolish I had been to ever doubt Tracy’s love for me.”

“I-I don’t believe it”, Ted sputtered. “There’s no way that Tracy was faking that she was my slave.”

“It was actually quite easy” Tracy answered smugly. “I remember everything I did and felt when I was Bob’s slave for two days and, although the amulet was destroyed, thanks to Madame Lacroix’s other changes, I’m much more comfortable about my sexuality than I was. By the way”, she continued as she stepped up to Ted and slapped his face, “That’s for all the things you made me do. And just for the record, I’ve only had sex with two men in my life and you come in a distant second.”

Ted raised his hand to slap her back but a warning growl from Bob made him quickly reconsider. Instead he staggered backward in confusion and tried to grasp what had happened. Finally, he turned to Tracy and asked, “If you destroyed the amulet, then why the charade? Why did you pretend to be my slave?”

“It was the only way I could think of to get close enough to you to get this”, Tracy explained as she held up another amulet.

“How the hell did you get that?” Ted screamed. “That was locked in my safe and you couldn’t possibly know the combination.”

“I didn’t have to”, Tracy replied coolly. “Victoria knows the combination and since she was convinced that I was just another one of your slaves, when I told her that you wanted her to open the safe, she gladly complied. That’s the problem with mindless slaves, they’re not very smart”, she said with a smirk. She then walked over to the door and called “Victoria would you please come in here?”

A few moments later, Ted turned as white as a ghost when Victoria walked into the room and fell to her knees in front of Tracy. “How may I serve you, mistress?” she asked obediently.

Victoria was dressed in a knee-length black skirt and white cotton blouse with sheer black stockings and black pumps with 3-inch heels.

Although she was dressed more conservatively than Bob had ever seen her, Victoria still looked gorgeous and he couldn’t help but stare as she knelt before his wife.

“Hey!” Tracy said as she gave Bob a quick elbow to the ribs.

“Sorry” he mumbled, looking down and shuffling his feet like a child who had just gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

“It was the best I could do” Tracy chuckled as she smiled at Bob to let him know that she wasn’t really mad. After all that they had been through she knew that she could trust Bob and that nothing would ever come between them. “It looks like almost all of Victoria’s clothes were ordered from sleazy lingerie catalogues” she explained as she glared at Ted.

“Are you displeased with the way I am dressed, mistress?” Victoria asked with a tremor of fear in her voice.

“No. No”, Tracy reassured Victoria as she turned to her. “I just want you to see something.”

“What the hell are you doing?” Ted yelled, as he watched Tracy help Victoria to her feet and lead her over to the desk. He lunged at Tracy when he saw her put down the amulet and pick up a paperweight but Bob intercepted him in midair. “No!” Ted screamed as the paperweight came crashing down on the pendant.

Victoria just stood there motionless for several seconds, staring at the shattered amulet. Suddenly she began to sob uncontrollably as she felt her sole reason for living suddenly ripped away from her. For years she had existed only to serve and obey her husband and now the security and comfort that such blind devotion brings had vanished. She buried her face in Tracy’s shoulder as Tracy held her and whispered words of comfort in her ear.

When Ted regained his senses he turned to Bob and screamed, “How could you do this to me? I thought we were friends.”

“Friends?” Bob laughed incredulously. “You tried to steal my wife you son of a bitch.”

“You had no right to interfere in my life like this” Ted raved as he moved menacingly toward Bob. But, before he could take more than a few steps, he was sent crumpling to the floor by a powerful blow from behind. He looked up a moment later to see Victoria towering over him, rage etched in her face.

“No right?” she screeched. “No right? You’re the one who had no right to do what you did to me. How dare you make me wear those ridiculous clothes? How dare you put me on display before our friends like a trophy? How dare you make me fawn over you around like a lovesick schoolgirl? How dare you use me for your own perverted pleasures?” She accompanied each sentence with a kick that sent Ted scrambling into a corner. “I’ll kill you”, she screamed as she charged at Ted. She began hitting and scratching and biting him like a wild animal but a few seconds later Bob and Tracy pulled her off of him.

“You can’t kill him”, Bob yelled as Victoria struggled to get free. “If you do then it would be murder.”

Bob’s words slowly made their way through the anger that clouded Victoria’s mind and she gradually began to calm down.

“No matter what he’s done”, Bob explained, “you can’t just kill him. It would be wrong.” Bob glared at Ted who was still cowering in the corner. “And as Ted pointed out earlier”, Bob continued, “We can’t call the police because they would never believe us. It sickens me to admit it but there’s not much we can do except be happy that you’re free.”

Victoria stood there and stared at Ted for several minutes and then, to everyone’s surprise, she began to laugh. Calmly and slowly she walked over to Ted and looked down at him with contempt. “I know a way to hurt him”, she said in a tone that sent a chill down Bob’s spine. “I’m going to divorce him.” Turning to Bob she explained, “All the money and the cars and the house belong to me. They were an inheritance from my father. Ted insisted on signing a prenuptial agreement that only gives him a paltry ten thousand dollars if we divorce. That’s probably why he went to Madame Lacroix in the first place. He knew I was going to leave him and he knew that he’d lose everything.”

“Vickie, honey”, Ted cooed sweetly as he scrambled to his feet. “Can’t we talk about this? I really do love you. I’m sorry for what I did. Please don’t leave me.”

Victoria turned and looked at him with pure hatred and, in a venomous tone, she said, “Don’t call me Vickie you little weasel. The name is Victoria”. She then gave him a final kick and walked away.

Ted tried to grab her but Bob intercepted him. “I think you’d better leave before I call the police and have you arrested”, Bob said calmly.

Ted scowled at Bob and then in a last-ditch effort to retain his last shred of dignity, he yelled, “To hell with you. I don’t need you. I don’t need any of you. You’ll see. I’ll be all right and in a little while you’ll be begging to take me back. You just wait and see.” Ted continued to rant and rave as Bob escorted him out to his car. Pausing for a moment, he looked at Bob with hatred in his eyes and calmly said, “You deserve that bitch”, before climbing into his car and speeding away.

Chapter 11—The Reward

As Bob watched Ted pull out of the driveway, a van turned in and came to a stop in front of him.

“Are you Bob Stanford?” asked the driver.

“Yes, that’s me”, Bob replied.

“I have a registered letter for you”, the driver said as he handed him a clipboard. “Would mind signing beside your name?”

Bob quickly scribbled his signature and returned the clipboard to the driver as the driver pulled out an envelope and handed it to Bob. Bob then tipped the driver twenty dollars and watched as he drove away.

Opening the envelope, Bob discovered the check that he had given the resort and a note that read “I only take money from fools.” It was signed M. Lacroix. Bob quickly examined the check and discovered that Ms. Lacroix hadn’t cashed it. After staring at the check for several minutes, he shook his head and stuffed the check into his shirt pocket then turned and walked back into the house.

Tracy and Victoria were talking quietly as Tracy explained everything that had happened when Bob entered the study.

Victoria walked over and put her arms around him. “Thank you”, she said with tears still in her eyes. “If it weren’t for you I might never have escaped that lunatic. I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you.”

“I have an idea” Tracy piped in. She had an evil grin on her face that made the hair on the back of Bob’s neck stand up as she pulled Victoria off to one side.

The two women whispered back and forth for several minutes and an evil grin slowly appeared on Victoria’s face.

When the whispering stopped Tracy looked at Victoria and quietly said, “What do you think?”

Bob felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach as Victoria nodded her consent.

Slowly the two women walked toward him but just as they reached him they both dropped to their knees and looked up at him adoringly. “How may we serve you, master?” the two women said in unison.

“Very funny”, Bob said sarcastically. “Now get up off your knees.”

“Yes, master”, the two women said as they scrambled to their feet and stood at attention.

“Quit joking around”, Bob ordered.

“We’re not joking”, they replied calmly.

Bob was beginning to be concerned. “Maybe destroying the amulets wasn’t enough”, he thought. “Maybe Tracy is still my slave because I was the last one to touch her amulet and Victoria is Tracy’s slave because she was the last one to touch Victoria’s amulet.” Bob was just beginning to panic when he suddenly heard Victoria start to giggle.

Victoria’s giggling made Tracy start giggling and in a few seconds the two women were both laughing uncontrollably. “You should have seen the look on your face”, they chuckled. “It was priceless.”

Bob just stood there and frowned.

Seeing that Bob had really been worried, Victoria immediately stopped laughing and said, “I’m sorry.” She then walked over to him and hugged him tightly. “I really do want to thank you”, she whispered in his ear as she began gently kissing his face and neck. “Besides”, she continued in a seductive tone, “Madame Lacroix made the same changes to me as she made to Tracy.”

A few moments later, Tracy joined her and the two gorgeous women took Bob by the hand and led him out of the study.

As Tracy and Victoria escorted Bob up the stairs, he smiled and excitedly said to himself “I may not survive this but what a way to go.”