The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is pure fiction, it does not describe any actual person or event. That said,I hope you enjoy it!

I love any and all feedback and I also take commissions:

* * *

Voice in My Head:

Valerie stepped out onto the sidewalk, ready for her ordinary evening walk. She was wearing a sports bra, tight shorts, and running shoes to match. After putting her headphones in and getting her favorite workout playlist started, she turned back to lock her door.

Her hand was holding the key, and the key was almost into the lock, when Valerie heard a strange voice. It sounded like both her own voice and someone else’s at the same time. The voice did not come from anywhere that Valerie could detect.

It said: «Go back inside and change. You need your little black dress and red heels.»

The voice seemed to come from inside her head. Valerie shook her head a moment, trying to process where this thought had come from. Her mind rationalized the voice as her own thought. But she was confused about why she thought it. She had nowhere to go tonight, except around the block.

Amidst all the confusion, Valerie found herself back in her bedroom and getting changed as the strange thought had told her to do.

«Come back outside and lock the door behind you.» The strange voice said again.

A minute later. Valerie was standing at the front steps again. Dressed in nothing but her favorite little black dress meant for clubbing. The red heels were a little touch that always got her extra attention when out with the girls for a night.

Tonight. Valerie stood still, pondering why she had changed clothes. She felt silly, looking like this just to take her evening stroll. She started to reach for her keys in her little clutch to unlock the door again, to change back to her athletic outfit.

«No need to change again. Get in the car when it pulls up.» The strange voice said again.

Valerie dint even see a car yet, but just as her feet took her to the edge of the sidewalk, a car pulled up. It had the usual decals for a ride share car, though it was larger than normal. Not many ride share drivers used a minivan. Valerie got in, all the while wondering what was going on. The moment she closed the door, the driver sped off.

“Looks like you’re headed downtown?” The driver asked casually.

Valerie hesitated. As far as she could tell, she had randomly changed into her sexiest dress, forgetting her bra and panties in the process. Then she got in a strange car. And the only explanation she had so far was that she thought of it herself. Or at least, the voice that was in her head had thought of it. Valerie had impulsive thoughts the same as anyone else does. But she considered herself pretty good at not acting on those impulses when she didn’t really want to.

“That’s right.” She answered back, not wanting to appear as if she was acting weird to the guy.

Looking at him, from what she could see, the driver didn’t look half bad. Not as muscular as most of the guys she’s dated, but close enough. Valerie was able to make out from the guy’s phone that they still had about fifteen minutes left before he would drop her off. Though she still had no idea where she was being taken.

Her breathing was a little heavy from the nerves of it all. Valerie resolved to keep herself as calm as she could. She would head home as soon as she got a chance.

After a quiet ride, Valerie noticed the sun was setting. It was starting to get into that time where it wasn’t dark but definitely not light out any longer. Looking out the window, she was in the heart of the downtown of the city. People were dressed up and out for the evening to party, to drink, maybe to get lucky.

The car was pulling into an empty parking lot. The driver was heading towards the back of the lot, where the busy foot traffic of the city streets ignored anyone that far back. Valerie knew that she had her phone in her clutch. A plan was forming. She would get out politely, to avoid looking strange, and let the car drive off. Then she would quickly hail another ride share and get home quick.

The car began to slow down, then the strange voice spoke again inside her head.

«You will offer the driver a tip, but say you have no cash. You will offer a blowjob instead. If he accepts, you will give him the best that you are able.»

Valerie visibly shook her head as if trying to fling the voice out of the car, startled by the voice’s outrageous statement.

The driver took notice as the car stopped. “Are you alright there, Miss?” he asked.

Valerie wanted to clam up, to stay silent. She was getting a little scared. Thoughts swirled about her mind as she tried to push back an inevitable thought. She wasn’t able to stop herself from changing her clothes, or from getting in the car. How could she think there was any choice in this matter.

Valerie raised her head. “I’m alright thanks.” she had meant to stop there. But some indescribable compulsion got her talking more. “Thank you. It’s just that I really appreciate the ride but don’t have any extra cash to tip you.” she began.

The driver had clearly heard this excuse a hundred times before. “It’s no big deal, Miss. If you like, you can use the app to…”

Valerie cut him off. “No, no, I want to tip you now. Would you take a blowjob instead?”

The driver looked stunned. “Miss?” the driver had heard her clearly. But some instinct for courtesy made him ask again as if he didn’t hear her right. Give her a chance to change her story.

Valerie posed the question to him again. “I said would you like a blow job as a tip? I’m fairly good at it.”

Valerie wasn’t sure why she was elaborating beyond just making the offer. The voice hadn’t forced her to do so. She thought maybe doing a little something extra gave her a sense that she could control at least something about the situation, not that she really wanted to suck this guy off.

The driver looked around a bit, and he seemed satisfied that no one was around to watch.

“Ok” he said. “Sounds great.”

The driver got out of the car and closed his door, leaning back against the car and remaining there.

Valerie took the hint and got out of the car as well. The driver wasn’t standing more than two feet from her, yet the distance felt like a mile as she moved to stand in front of him.

That feeling of a small amount of control came back to Valerie as she began sinking to her knees. The voice had commanded her to give him head, she couldn’t stop that. But the voice wasn’t forcing her, muscle by muscle, to move. Realizing that she could control herself as long as the voice’s orders were followed, was a very small relief.

Valerie reached up and began to stroke the driver’s cock through his jeans. He was semi hard already, and got harder quickly. Valerie wasn’t sure if the driver got lucky on a regular basis, but a random blowjob from a girl in a skimpy black dress probably wasn’t something he had had before. She unbuckled and unzipped him with ease. Holding his pulsing cock in her hand, she could feel the warmth it. The driver began to moan lightly.

Valerie took the hint and took the driver’s cock into her mouth. She began sucking slowly. For the most part, her eyes were closed. Despite how easy it was to do such a humiliating thing, she still felt a little nervous. She would open her eyes here and there to look up at the driver and watch his reaction.

After a few minutes, Valerie began to wonder when she would no longer feel compelled to keep going. It had been a while since had given a guy a blowjob. Her past experience was sucking on the guy for several minutes and then that was it. The guy always either fucked her, or finished himself off, after she was done giving him oral.

Valerie decided she would try to stop and pull away. But the thought seemed to pass her by, as if it was a train pulling though a station without stopping. She continued to suck and the driver continued to moan here and there. Even when she pulled off him to take a breath, she found she could only breathe a moment before pulling the cock back into her mouth.

It began to dawn on her that the voice had never specified for how long she had to suck. As her tongue lightly circled the rim of the head, she realized that, unless the driver pulled away, she would have to finish him. There was no strange voice to tell her this, only her regular inner voice.

Valerie felt embarrassed at the idea. She had never had a guy finish this way before. But she knew she didn’t want to keep sucking him any longer than necessary. She began adding in a few moans of her own and tried her hardest to make the suction a little tighter.

The driver clearly enjoyed it. He absentmindedly placed his right hand on her head, though he didn’t pull her head in towards him. Valerie was doing it enough for him already. Valerie intensified her efforts and began to suck the driver harder than she could ever remember sucking any man she had dated in the past. The driver had both hands on Valerie’s head now, applying just a tiny bit of force to keep her mouth as deep as he wanted it. The head of his cock touched the back of Valerie’s throat now with each thrust. It felt uncomfortable, but she pushed herself to keep going.

Then she felt the driver’s fingers grip her head just a little tighter as he climaxed. His cock about halfway into her mouth, he came. Valerie tasted the warm jizz as his cock pulsed in more. Valerie had never swallowed cum before, but found it not to be difficult.

* * *

The driver buckled up and headed off to his next passenger for the night. Valerie was now left standing alone in an empty parking lot, skimpy black dress, red heels and a small clutch slung over her shoulder. The sounds of the various bars and clubs of the downtown area echoed all around her. The cars mixed with the noisy chatter from the open air establishments formed that wonderful sound of a fun Friday night.

Ordinarily, Valerie would love to have been out here tonight with her girlfriends. Getting a little tipsy and enjoying life. But tonight…. Valerie felt embarrassed and confused. She had just swallowed a random stranger’s cum in a parking lot. She was alone downtown. She had somehow forgotten, or it might have been the strange voice’s intention, that she was not wearing anything underneath her dress. No panties made her feel vulnerable and exposed. Her breasts were fairly perky, so the lack of a bra wasn’t causing them to sag, but it did allow her nipples to rub against the smooth fabric of her dress. The night was cool and the fabric felt good, so her nipples were noticeably hard. It would not take much effort by any passersby to see them.

After a few minutes of taking in her unusual situation, Valerie pulled out her phone. Her plan was simple… Get another ride home, not matter the cost. Then get inside and stay there. She was about to tap on the ride share app, her finger only an inch from the screen, when the strange voice spoke to her again.

«Put your phone away.» was all it said.

Valerie did so almost automatically, storing her phone in her clutch. She thought about trying to get her phone out again, but then stopped herself. Valerie realized that taking her phone out again would conflict with the strange voice, so she couldn’t do it.

“What do you want from me? Why is this happening?” she asked aloud, grateful that no one was around to hear her. Her tone was nervous. The same tone she had the first time she remembered being creeped out at a party in high school.

Her hope in that moment was that the voice would offer an explanation. It did not. Valerie took in her situation. The voice kept her from getting at her phone, so calling a friend, instead of a ride share, was not an option. Then it hit her. She had some cash and her credit cards as well. She didn’t need a phone to flag down a taxi or a bus.

She smiled a little at realizing this. Sure, busses were a coin toss on company and cleanliness, and a taxi would be way more expensive, but none of that mattered to her just now. She composed herself again and started to walk towards the other side of the parking lot, towards the main streets where Valerie was certain should would find a way home.

Walking half a block and rounding a corner, Valerie took in the sight of the main street downtown. It was properly dark now, so the lights from the clubs, bars, and other places of nightlife looked wonderful. The street was getting quite busy. Cars were trying to find parking, or drop people off as they began their night on the town. The sidewalks were filled with men and women. Most of the girls were dressed similar to Valerie, skimpy dresses with a little glitz were the norm. Valerie was often one of those girls, when she was out with friends on many weekends.

Valerie noticed a few of the men, some by themselves, some obviously with a lady friend in tow, dart their eyes her way to catch a glimpse of her in her little black dress and red heels. She was used to it. Nothing new tonight, except that she wasn’t downtown by choice this time.

Spotting a bus stop up ahead, Valerie quickened her pace a little. Not as easy to do in heels, so she wasn’t running hard. Her heart beat a little quicker as she neared it.

Then Valerie heard the strange voice again.

«Go into the club on the left.»

Valerie stopped in her tracks, almost mid stride. Of course she thought about trying to resist the voice. But trying to take even one more step towards the bus stop became impossible now.

She looked to her left at the club in question. It sounded fun and busy from what sounds drifted out to the street.. Plenty of men and women, though not overly crowded yet. Strangely, it one of those rare moments where there was no line to get in. Valerie wasn’t sure if she had visited this dance club before. It didn’t matter now, she was visiting it tonight.

Her feet had not taken her there yet. She understood that the strange voice hadn’t put a time limit on when she had to get inside, but would probably say something else if she waited too long. And no line right now was a small silver lining. Valerie walked up to the bouncer and handed him her ID.

“All by yourself tonight?” he asked.

“I guess so.” She answered with a forced smile.

“Well you’re good. Go on in.”

* * *

She walked in and rounded a couple corners. Before her was the typical dance scene. it was a big dance floor, situated about three feet below where she was standing, and probably a couple hundred people there in total. Music blared from speakers all around as Valerie watched the various groups dancing. Men grinding on women, drunk girls dancing in their little friend groups. The odd solo man here and there trying to flirt, either at the bar or on the dance floor.

Valerie thought about trying to leave the club, but the idea scared her a bit. Would the voice make her go back in? Would it order her to do something else? She didn’t want to take any risks.

«Go into the middle of the dance floor and keep dancing.» She heard the strange voice say, clear and easy to discern despite the loud music.

The beginnings of a plan to hang out against the wall were slashed. Valerie took a couple breaths. Seeing that the dance floor was lively, but not packed, was a slight relief. She made her way down the steps and around the singles and groups on the floor. The beat of the music playing wasn’t bad, she thought. She had danced by herself plenty of times before in clubs, so this order from the strange voice was easy to obey.

Despite the strangeness of how she had gotten here, Valerie was almost enjoying herself a little bit. The worry of what might come next was still there. But she felt more in her element dancing now. When she could do so without risking a fall, she closed her eyes. She let her arms rhythmically flailed over her head.

After several minutes of dancing, Valerie was getting only a bit of sweat. The AC that was pumping down on the floor from above to counteract all the body heat was working well. When she looked down at herself, a little bead of sweat was crawling across her left breast, catching a bit in the path of one of the many lights in the club, glistening.

Valerie did not notice the dance floor getting a little more crowded at first. Reflexively, as she began to see more people converging on the center, she changed up the way she danced to stay in one place. She was getting less and less space between herself and the crowd now. She could feel someone’s back against her’s for a moment before they moved away. A girl in a sparkly dress brushed past her front. Valerie didn’t want it, but she knew it was normal when things got crowded.

Then she felt a hand grab her ass. It didn’t just brush by on accident. It was a full on squeeze. Valerie turned around as quick as she could, but couldn’t figure out who it was. As she did so, she felt a finger gently stroke part of the back of her thigh. Spinning around again, another dead end to find the creep. There were so many people dancing in close quarters now that at least five people could have touched her, if she only counted the closest men.

«Keep your arms raised above your head. Don’t stop dancing. Keep looking upwards.» The strange voice resounded in her head.

Valerie complied at once, arms and chin raised up as she resumed her gyrations. The lights overhead moved about so quick and so bright. It was unpleasant but she couldn’t look down.

Then she felt a hand cup her right breasted give it a small squeeze before leaving again. Annoyed, Valerie wanted badly to slap whomever it was, or at least see them finally. Much to her frustration, she had to keep looking up. Her arms kept moving about above her head.

Another hand at her breast, then she felt a slap on her ass. Unable to stop dancing, let alone see who was violating her, made her afraid. But she kept dancing.

There was barely a moment where she wasn’t being touched in some way now. She felt like a piece of meat being poked and prodded to determine if it was cooked enough.

Her little black dress was starting to fail her. Being strapless, it began to sag downward, more of her cleavage was clearly visible and the near constant groping wasn’t helping much. She was sure she was about to expose herself on the dance floor soon.

Then she felt a hand move from her ass down to her thigh and up again, this time under the dress. The hand grabbed her cheek bare before withdrawing. She could feel the material had ridden up on her a bit, exposing half of her left cheek. Another hand running a light finger over chest.

She felt the top of her dress fall over one nipple, then the other one a minute later. Never had she felt so embarrassed in her life.

Why was no one helping her? Did the other girls not care as long as they were still covered? Could security guards not see her?

Valerie felt two hands cupping her breasts. The person was directly behind her as she felt him grind his groin into her ass. His fingers went for her nipples and pinched them. The fingers kept a tight grip as her nipples were twisted this way and that. She felt a kiss on her neck. It felt like he was trying to give her a hickey.

On it went, feeling like hours. From what she could feel, Valerie knew that some women had joined in on groping her body. At some point, she felt her dress being lifted to expose all of her ass. She was naked, except for the fabric crumpled up around her hips and stomach. She could feel all the pinching, kissing, squeezing, biting, licking, and spanking. All the while having no idea who, or how many, were molesting her.

Respites from the touching were few and far between. At one point, Valerie realized that both her nipples were being sucked on simultaneously while more hands kept her legs apart so another mouth could get in to lick at her clit. Humiliation mixed with arousal and she realized how wet she was as her body reacted to everything. All the while the music blared and the club lights jotted about the dance floor and all she could look at was the ceiling.

* * *

Though it felt like an eternity, it must have been about an hour and a half of unceasing touching and prodding when Valerie heard the strange voice again.

«Fix yourself and leave the dance floor starting in ten seconds.»

The longest ten seconds Valerie could ever remember passed by. Then she seems to snap back into control of herself. Chin down to finally see her fellow dancers. Arms lowered and her hands rushed to her dress to fix it as she shuffled through the crowd as fast as she could. Turing her neck this way and that to try and rid herself of the cramps from looking up all that time, Valerie pushed through and made it off the dance floor and up a few steps. Breathing a little heavy from how fast she wanted to follow the strange voice this time and from the relief that she was out of that hell on the dance floor.

Valerie found a seat near the bar on a high stool and took it right away. She moved herself to sit down slowly once she reached it, half expecting the strange voice to call her away from this little break before her ass touched the stool. Relieved, she let herself sink in to her seat and lean on the table while she caught her breath.

After a few minutes of just enjoying the break, she tried to take stock of her situation. The strange voice’s commands still barred her from getting out her phone as well as leaving the club. So she was stuck there for now. Unhappy that she was unable to get home, but glad she was no longer offering her body to the crowds.

A waitress approached Valerie’s table.

“Anything to drink, cutie?” the waitress asked.

Valerie was a bit taken aback by the use of the word cutie. This waitress looked to be about Valerie’s age. The uniform was nearly as revealing as her own little black dress, though the waitress’ dress had straps and a deeper v cut, exposing much more cleavage. The girl herself was very pretty. If Valerie and this waitress had been friends, and a little drunk, they might have kissed or playfully groped each other during a night out.

Valerie was ready to decline a drink when the strange voice said «Order a water.»

“I’ll just have water please.” Valerie said right away.

“Ok. Easy then.” the waitress smiled back, keeping her gaze on Valerie as long as she could while turning her head away to go get the drink.

Valerie got the impression that this girl might be back for more than just serving a drink. She hadn’t said much yet, but those eyes, that smile, that tone in her voice suggested this waitress was checking Valerie out.

«When she returns with your drink, kiss her.» The strange voice said.

Of all the things to tell her, Valerie thought she was getting it easy this time. Just a kiss and that’s it?, she wondered.

Then an idea came to Valerie…. She had never thought about the strange voice belonging to an actual person, though it seemed obvious. Could this person see Valerie? Was he there at the club right now? Had he already had his way with her body on the dance floor? Could he have been the ride share driver who’s load she swallowed a few hours ago? It made her more anxious than she already was.

The waitress returned with a glass of water. Valerie stared at the glass. It was clearly ice cold, so much condensation running down the glass. It looked so refreshing. Then Valerie’s eyed the waitress. She too looked refreshing in a different way.

“Anything…. else you need, sweetie?” the waitress asked.

Valerie didn’t answer. Instead she reached out with one had, just as the ice water was carefully set down, and grabbed the waitress’ neck. Valerie pulled her in tight and planted a kiss on her lips. After a second of shock, the waitress was kissing back. It must have been her body all riled up from the hour plus of molestation, but Valerie was getting a little horny. Making out with this hot waitress was just the thing to break some of the tension within her. Ordered to or not, Valerie decided to enjoy the kiss.

As the kiss broke, Valerie met the waitress’ eyes. Clearly both girls had enjoyed that.

“No, I’m good for now.” Valerie finally answered.

Smiling, the waitress moved along. Valerie was content to stay seated and down her water for now. She still felt a little aroused, but still apprehensive about what else she might need to do before she made it home.

As she finished her drink, she started to feel the urge to pee. She stood up and began to look around for the bathroom, grateful that she wasn’t confined to her chair or the dance floor. She spotted the mens room first on the far side of the club. For some reason, this club’s bathrooms were separated. The women’s restroom was nearer, just by the bar. Valerie began to make her way over there. Passing the bar and all the half drunk clubbers enjoying themselves. It was crowded, but manageable. Not at all like the dance floor. She was nearly there. She could see the handle. Valerie reached out a hand to grab on and pull the door open.

«Go in to the men’s room.» The strange voice said.

Valerie’s hand could go no further. Her mind had gone from annoyed to angry in that quick moment. She really needed to pee and now she had to turn and go all the way across. Try as she might, she could not get herself to take the extra half step needed to get to the door to the women’s rest room.

She gave up and started her way across the club. Her desire to pee was getting greater. Her bladder felt full. She felt so annoyed now. True she was not being told to do anything other than use the men’s room. But the timing of the strange voice was so unfortunate. She was certain that she was simply being teased now.

By the time she reached the door to the men’s room, the urge to go was very very strong. She felt something else too. Her bladder must have been as big as it could get. It was feeling good in a way. She remembered briefly reading a while back that some women can get around off a full bladder due to it being near several pleasure inducing nerves.

Great, she thought. I am going into the mens room and I’m getting horny.

Valerie entered the men’s room and felt very grateful that it was deserted. As the door swung closed behind her, the sound of the club was drowned out, leaving Valerie to finally feel as if she had some privacy. Though it could not have been more than ten feet away to the nearest stall, she was feeling as if she wouldn’t make it in time, so badly was the urge to empty her bladder.

«Hold it.» The strange voice said.

Valerie stopped in her tracks only a moment. While a part of her knew what would happen, she was determined to rid herself of that feeling of pressure. She got into the nearest stall and sat down in a heartbeat. Try as she might, she couldn’t go. The order she was given to hold it overrode her body. After a minute, she stood up and paced around the bathroom in frustration.

“Ugh.” She grunted aloud. “What the fuck!” she growled as she looked up at the ceiling.

Valerie knew the strange voice chose its words carefully. She knew she couldn’t relieve herself, she couldn’t even leave this restroom now. Her situation had gone from a reprieve to terrible in a matter of a couple minutes.

«Stand in front of the sink facing the mirror.» The strange voice ordered.

Valerie did so, getting a glimpse of herself for the first time since she left her home hours ago.

She barely had time to even take in her own reflection when she heard the strange voice again.

«Bend over the counter.»

Valerie did so. Her head ended up over a deep sink, so she didn’t need to turn her head to comply.

«Get wet.»

Valerie felt her vagina soaking within moments. She felt afraid now.

She heard the door open. Someone was walking in, he sounded drunk from what she could hear.

Please no. She thought.

She could hear him stop in his tracks. She thought about her little black dress. She had no panties. Valerie wondered how much of herself she was exposing to this man now.

“Hey there baby.” the drunken man said. “You lost or you here to party hardy?”

Valerie wanted to yell back, to scream at him to get out. But just as the thought formed in her mind to do so, the strange voice pushed her further.

«Act like you want it. It will feel good.» The strange voice said.

“Mmmmmm….” Valerie moaned to answer back. “I’m here to party, baby.” Her tone had changed. in her head, she wanted to scream out loud for the man to stay away. She felt herself getting wet in anticipation.

The drunken man obliged. Unzipping his pants, he pushed his semi hard cock into her. Valerie felt him get fully hard quickly enough inside her. The ecstasy of penetration washed over her. It felt so good, yet so bad. Her body was enjoying this unwanted cock and she was hating herself for it. Her full bladder pressing against her insides only intensified the sensations.

The drunk man pulled out soon afterwards and Valerie felt a little relief from the embarrassment. That didn’t last long. More men entered the restroom. Valerie decided to close her eyes, in some childish hope that not seeing would make her situation and more bearable.

She felt a hard slap on her ass as she was penetrated again. The new group of men took her in turns. She was so wet that even the larger cocks had no problem thrusting deep.

One of the men fucking her pulled out and used his hand to finger Valerie a bit. Then Valerie felt that same hand slowly insert a finger into her ass.

“No.” was all she could think. Tears in her eyes as her anus began to relax at the touch, letting the digit in. The man must have been satisfied that she was lubed enough and began inserting his dick into her asshole. There was more pain here. Though some pleasure as well. This unknown man fucked Valerie’s ass hard. Thrusting like his life depended on it. Though she wanted to cry out in pain, her cries turned to moans of pleasure, only able to communicate that she wanted it more.

The cock buried inside her lasted a solid ten minutes before it burst. Valerie felt the warmness within her as the man squirted into her anus. After a minute, her pulled out and Valerie felt the pain of him leaving as her hole snapped back to normal size.

After several more minutes, Valerie realized she was alone again in the restroom. Still bent over and unable to stop anyone who wanted their way with her body. Thoughts raced again through her head. How much longer? How much more? What more will happen to me?

Valerie stood bent over the sink for what felt like a long time (really only another half hour). Then the strange voice spoke to her again.

«Done.»

Valerie didn’t understand what that meant at first. Just that one word, then silence.

After staying still for another few minutes, Valerie dared to lift her head up and found that she could. Slowly, as if not to wake a sleeping monster, she adjusted her grip on the sink and pushed herself into an upright position. Seeing her tear streaked face in the mirror properly now. She couldn’t help but stare a little longer at herself and cry. She could still feel cum sitting in her ass.

That feeling shook her to sense. She realized the strange voice said “Done” she could move now. What else could she do?

Valerie turned and made for the first stall. Able to receive herself at last, and push out the leftover cum. Valerie adjusted her dress to cover herself up again and used several paper towels to clean her face and vagina. Upon reaching for her phone in her clutch, show found she could touch it again. Reality hit her that she was still in the mens room, so she darted from it. Not caring at all who might see her leave this room.

The next few minutes were a blur. Valerie’s fingers had never worked faster to summon a ride. Without actually running, she bolted from the club and out to the sidewalk. The cool night air was a refresher from the body heat of the club.

Thirty minutes later, she was back outside her townhouse. She threw the driver a twenty dollar bill as a tip and sprinted the short way to her front steps. Taking a deep breath, she fumbled for the key and unlocked her door.

Heels kicked off, clutch and phone thrown down to wherever they would land. Valerie dashed up the stairs without bothering to turn on any lights. She was under the warm covers of her bed in a flash, still in her little black dress. Valerie curled up in the fetal position tightly, as if to relax a muscle would invite more humiliation.

The sun began to rise when she finally felt tired enough to sleep. Her phone dinged several times throughout the day as Valerie ignored it. When she finally slept a little and woke up again, she sat up in her bed. As she took in the beauty of the clear Saturday morning from her bedroom window, she heard something in her head jut one more time that day.

«Until next time.» The stage voice said.