The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vive l’Empereur

Chapter 3 — the Countess

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18.

* * *

It is often said that behind every great man is a great woman. That is certainly true of Count Nikolai’s wife, Countess Marina Dmitrieva. If her husband had built up his powerbase in the backrooms and dark offices of the Russian ministries, his wife had built hers in St. Petersburg’s rich salons and decadent balls. She was known to make men’s fortunes through her cajoling connections, highly influential match-making abilities, and weight of influence in high society. So too had she destroyed men’s careers with simple snubs. Two summers prior, she had remarked that Count Alekseev, a minister in the Tsar’s treasury office, was “as odious as a toad, and just as bad to look on.” That casual statement, made in passing during one of her evening soirees, soon led to Count Alekseev being ostracized by every member of the Russian aristocracy. Not long after, he’d found himself forced out of his ministry position. Last heard, he had gone into obscure retirement on one of his estates, never daring to show his face in St. Petersburg again.

She had married the count five years ago and had since added her influence to his, creating between them a mastery of Russian aristocracy second to only the Tsar himself. That mutually beneficial relationship had made for a strong bond over the years. No one would say they loved each other, but there is little doubt they loved the power each brought to their marriage. However, since her arrival in Paris, Countess Marina had found her loyalties gradually pulled in a new direction.

Countess Maria, some ten years younger than her husband, was still in the full bloom of youth. She possessed a near regal appearance; fair skinned and blue eyed, with honey-blonde hair she kept in neat little curls that tumbled onto her slender shoulders.

She was at home when Madame Laurent called on her husband. Informed by her maid of Madame’s presence, she retired to her bedroom and ordered the staff to make themselves scarce. She then waited, quietly and eagerly, in anticipation of an audience with the beautiful Frenchwoman.

Countess Marina grabbed a book off her bureau. Sitting in the nearest armchair, she opened it to where, according to the little ribbon stuffed between pages, she had left off. Her eyes began to scan the words, but her mind didn’t take in any of them. She excitedly glanced up at every swish outside the door. Twice, she heard the faint sound of footsteps in the hall causing her heart to flutter. Frustratingly, it turned out only to be one servant changing the candles, and then another moving fresh linens.

After what seemed an eternity, the countess was at last graced with the visitor she’d been awaiting. Madame Odette Laurent had glided through the halls so silently, that the rustle of the doorknob had caused Countess Marina to jump in surprise.

Odette slipped into the room, closed the door behind her, and regarded the countess with radiant smile. “Hello my sweet Marina.”

“Madame Laurent.” The countess beamed. She dropped her book on the floor without a thought.

“Have you been patiently waiting for me, my lovely?” Madame Laurent grazed a hand on Countess Marina’s cheek.

Experienced as she was, Odette knew one of the more basic axioms of her trade: there are many ways to break in a horse. Some, like Count Lipovsky simply followed where you led them without much struggle. Others, like the count now slumbering downstairs required a firm hand on the bridle and a liberal use of the whip. Then there were those like Countess Marina. A few brushes on their mane and some treats fed from your hand, and they were yours for life.

“They told me you were here,” the countess admitted with a bashful glance at the ground. “I hoped you would want to see me.”

“Of course I would. Your wretched husband kept me longer than he ought to, but I can not leave without visiting my lovely countess.” Odette continued to stroke her cheek, causing the countess to glow. Though Marina was her superior in rank and her equal in age, there was no doubt Odette had gained complete deference from the countess. That she didn’t consider coming to her husband’s defense at Odette’s harsh words was a testament to how thoroughly Countess Marina had been enchanted by the alluring young Frenchwoman. The only thought dancing about in the countess’s head now was how wonderful it was to be in Madame Laurent’s heavenly presence again.

It hadn’t always been so. When they first met, the countess had spurned Odette’s company, thinking her little more than a common courtesan. It had been a long and slow road to enchant the Russian beauty. Odette had lured her in a few words at a time. At parties, dinners of state, small gatherings when their circles met, she had slipped into Countess Marina mind, planting small seeds and nurturing them until they flowered. The Russian noblewoman’s indifference gradually turned to infatuation.

When finally, she held the countess fully in her grip, Odette found her company just as profitable as her husband. Gossip from Countess Marina’s lips had the same value as the official state secrets she gained from the count. Odette learned which Russian nobles might welcome a new more enlightened regime, and which would oppose it. For the latter, Countess Marina was able provide a plethora of scandalous secrets which could be used to browbeat compliance. Now, with her set to return to Russia, Odette wanted to ensure she was filled with new purpose when she arrived.

“You have been awaiting me, have you not, my Marina? Oh, my poor countess, you must have been sitting here desperately counting the minutes. Worried perhaps that I had forgotten you. Would that have made you sad, Countess? If I had not come?”

“Yes,” the countess answered without shame.

“But instead, I have made you happy,” Madame Laurent boasted with a grin. “How kind I am! I have come and banished all of your worries and now you can just relax and enjoy my comforts. Only…” Odette hesitated. Her brow furrowed and she gave the countess a troubled look, causing a pang of panic to run through the noblewoman. “I am disappointed in you, my countess. You are not proper before me.”

“Madame, I don’t—”

“Did we not agree on my last visit,” Odette spoke in the tone saved for admonishing a child, “that, when we are alone, you should always be naked in my presence?”

“Yes, I’m sorry Madame. I remember now.” The countess internally chided herself for such a careless lapse in protocol. She gripped her neckline, looked up at Madame Laurent expectantly, and was given a nod affirming her wishes. Her hands moved on their own, roughly pulling the dress folds over her head. In her haste, Countess Marina thought she heard some fabric tear. In the thrill of the moment, it was of no consequence. Whatever the dress’s worth, it paled in comparison to the value of Madame Laurent’s approval. Off it went, thrown casually into the corner. Her shift quickly followed. Naked above the legs now, the countess reached down and tugged off her slippers. Her silk stockings came off next, completing the pile of clothes.

Excitement bubbled in her chest when the last garment landed on the ground. Countess Marina stood, completely bare before Madame Laurent. If she harbored any reservations about her exposed state, or the undignified manner in which she’d arrived there, they were instantly banished by the shining smile Madame Laurent gifted her.

“There now, is that not better?” Odette whispered. She clapped her hands down on the countess shoulders. Taking the hint, Countess Marina slid down to her knees. Odette’s fingers once again found her cheek. “Yes, this is how you should present yourself to me, isn’t it? So bare, so open, so vulnerable. But you have nothing to fear. I am here to take care of you. You know this, don’t you?

“Yes Madame, I have nothing to fear,” Countess Marina felt the heat on her neck from Madame Laurent’s touch, and more heat down further south. “You’ll take care of me.”

“Of course I will. I am so kind to you. And now that you’ve returned to your natural state, you remember what you are. Don’t you? Say it for me now.”

“Yes, Madame. I am your servant.” The realization blossomed in the countess’s mind. “I am your…” the last word stuck on her lips. She looked up at Madame Laurent.

“Oh, you need not worry my lovely,” Madame Laurent’s hand moved down the countess’ neck and settled on her pale breast, causing the countess to give a breathy exhale. She stared into Odette’s emerald eyes and took in her honey-tinged words. “You have no worries when you are with me. No doubts. You know exactly what you are, don’t you? You don’t need to be afraid or embarrassed. You can just relax now that I am here. Let yourself embrace what you are. What are you, my lovely countess?”

“I am your slave, Madame.” The last of the countess’s misgivings shattered, and having acknowledged the wonderful truth, she felt a wave of tranquility wash over her.

Bien. Bien. I am so proud of you my countess,” Odette teased her nipple. “You remember now what you are. What you have always been. You are my slave. I have others of course, but they do not know it. They spend most of their days in horrible ignorance of their true selves. Some barely have any memory of me. Can you imagine?” The countess didn’t want to imagine. In her mind nothing could be so horrible as to forget Madame Laurent’s existence. “But I am kinder to you, am I not, Countess? I let you remember all of our wonderful interactions. I’ve given you enlightenment about your true purpose. What is that purpose, my countess?

“To serve you, Madame.” The countess spoke through a guilty smile.

Oui, you serve me in all things. Is it not so?”

“Yes, Madame. In all things.” The countess nuzzled her cheek against Madame’s outstretched arm. Odette gave her nipple a light pinch, eliciting a mew from Countess Marina.

“And you are so grateful to me for it,” Odette continued in her soft innocent voice. “So thankful that you get to serve me. That you get to get enjoy me. Would you like to serve me now?”

“Yes, Madame Laurent,” The countess straightened and began to reach for Madame Laurent’s neckline, only to find a finger on her forehead gently pushing her back.

“Oh no. Not yet, my greedy little countess,” Madame Laurent giggled. “That shall be your reward, if you are good. But first you must earn it. Do you think you can do that?”

The countess settled back on her knees. “Yes, Madame. I can!”

“I hope so. Now then, I have something for you to look at.” Odette pulled a small piece of parchment from the lining of her dress and held it front of the countess’ face. Scrawled on it were five names. “You recognize these people, my lovely? They are ministers for your Tsar.”

“Yes, Madame. I know them.” The countess knew them well. All of five were men who had gained their elevated positions due to her & her husband’s interventions.

“That this good. Now I want you to memorize these names now. Burn them into your mind. Let me know when you have done this.”

“I-I’ve memorized them, Madame.” The countess said after a few seconds.

Bien. Now listen very carefully, for this is how you will serve me…” Odette suddenly took a very serious tone. Her gaze lost its levity as she stared down at Countess Marina kneeling at her feet. The countess slowly nodded; her eyes widened as she sensed the change in attitude. Odette gave a slight smirk at her acquiescence. “I know you are soon to return to your country. When you do, you shall endeavor to ruin these men. You will destroy their reputations. You will use your influence to make sure they are shunned by your court. You will not rest until they are all thrown out of their positions and are spurned by your nobility. That is my task for you. That is how you may earn your reward.”

The countess’s eyes tangled in conflict. She wanted desperately to serve Madame Laurent. And she could! Countess Marina could wreck every one of those men without much difficulty. Already the gears in her mind were turning on how to accomplish her mission. She could spread salacious gossip or implicate them in some scandal. She knew one of the names was a bachelor still seeking a wife from an established family. With only a few words, she could wreck his all his marriage prospects.

But the Countess Marina knew these men were also the pillars upon which her husband’s network rested. Each of the five carried influence of their own. They advocated her husband’s positions in front of the Tsar and filled their own ministries with his desired appointees. Bringing down these men would cause the slow death of everything her and her husband built.

“Madame, please. I—”

“Oh shhhh, my lovely.” Odette held a finger up to the countess’ lips causing her to fall silent. Her nurturing expression reappeared. “You love me, do you not? For I am so kind to you, and so gentle. I take away all of your worries. I have even seen to it that your brute of a husband will not bother you again, which is what you wanted. You desire only me now.”

The countess couldn’t remember ever expressing any wish about getting rid of her husband’s attentions, but the words made sense to her now. Of course, she only wanted Madame Laurent. How could she feel any desire for her husband when Madame Laurent was in her life? Does one hunger for stale bread after dining on cake?

“Thank you, Madame,” the countess sighed. The mental struggles of a moment ago forgotten, Countess Marina basked in her own adoration.

Odette’s smile grew. She cupped Countess Marina face between her hands. “You are welcome. As I said, I am kind to my slaves that serve me well. And that is what you what to be, isn’t it? A faithful slave whose job is to serve me, to carry out my orders. And when you do that, you are rewarded for it.” Odette drew back. She noticed the countess’s distress at her withdrawal, then saw it turn to lust when she reached for her own shoulders. In one movement, Odette’s dress slipped down to her waste, revealing her ample chest. She noted with satisfaction, the countess’ gaze instantly gravitated to her breasts. It seemed husband and wife both could not resist the allure of that treasured sight. Placing a finger under the countess’s chin, Odette continued. “You want your reward so badly now, don’t you? You wanted a chance to prove you are worthy of it, and now I have given it do you.”

The countess gazed open-mouthed at Madame Laurent. She couldn’t remember wanting anything more in her life. The desire to worship at the breasts dominating her sight was almost overwhelming. Yet, a very small piece of her was still loyal to her husband, or at least loyal to what they had built together.

“But, Madame,” the countess hesitated, “These men—”

“I have said,” Odette cut her off. “That only good slaves may be rewarded.” She began to pull her dress back up, bringing the delicate fabric just high enough to cover her chest. “And a good slave would be absolutely loyal to her Madame. A good slave would serve Madame’s interests above all other things. Nod if you agree.” The countess slowly nodded. “The only thing you must know about these men is that they are my enemies, therefore, they are your enemies as well. You don’t need to know why. That is unimportant. Just know that these men fight against my interests, and for that they must all be severely punished. You will punish them for me, won’t you countess? You will punish them because you are loyal only to me, and you are a good slave are you not, my Marina?

“I’m a good slave, Madame.” The countess assured without shame.

“Good. Then, if these men are my enemies. That means…” Madame Laurent looked down at her expectantly.

“They…” the countess hesitated and found she couldn’t summon a reason not to continue. “They are my enemies, Madame”

“Say it again,” Madame commanded.

“They are my enemies,” she spoke with a little more conviction.

“The whole thing! Repeat it!”

“They are your enemies, therefore they are my enemies.” The logic of it stuck the countess with an overwhelming force. The words left her mouth, and in that moment, all her doubt died. She despised them. She didn’t know what they had done to earn her Madame Laurent’s ire. It didn’t matter. Nor did it matter that she had helped build up their careers, or that they were useful cogs in her own political machine. To her very core, she hated them. She hated anyone who her Madame considered an adversary.

“And what will you do to them?” Madame asked with an innocent tone.

“I will ruin them, Madame!” The countess spit the words out. “I will destroy their careers and wreck their reputations. I will shatter their standing among anyone who matters. I will ensure they are never accepted anywhere in society again! I will not stop until they are completely ostracized.”

Bien!” Odette let her dress drop. Leaning down, she embraced the countess in a gentle kiss. Countess Marina shuddered. Her pale body flush red, on display for Madame Laurent to see. Madame’s lovely scent filled the air the countess breathed. She felt her lips part for Madame Laurent’s tongue. Countess Marina joyously opened the gates to her conqueror.

And then Madame Laurent drew back. “And now, you may have your reward.”

Countess Marina felt a hand slip behind her head. A moment after that, she felt herself guided up to Madame Laurent’s breast. A moment after that, she felt nothing but euphoria.

The countess’s mouth latched onto Madame Laurent’s breast, her tongue greedily playing with her nipple. Her own hand had drifted down to her sex and found it wet and wanting of attention. The countess’s mind began to dull into a worshipful haze. There was no point in thinking now. No thoughts could possibly be more important than what presently commanded all her attention. Countess Marina widened her mouth, so as take in as much of Madame’s perfect breast as her jaw would allow. Then slowly her lips contracted back down until all they held was Madame Laurent’s hard nipple. She repeated this motion several times. Her hand still at work between her legs, the countess moaned into Madame Laurent’s breast. All the while, Odette continued to whisper. Her words passed directly into the noblewoman’s unguarded mind.

“Yes. This is all you want, isn’t it my countess? To serve your Madame and be rewarded for it. This is the only thing you live for now, yes? You don’t need to speak, for I can feel how hungry that mouth of yours is. Just nod your head.” Odette felt the countesses head move up and down, her face still firmly glued to her breast. “Bien. You’re doing so well now. You are such a good slave. You will ruin these men for me without any more doubts. Won’t you?” Another nod “You will never forget what you are now. For every night, I will come to you in your dreams. Just like this! You will go to sleep in wonderful anticipation, knowing that I am going to grace your fantasies. And in those dreams, you will strip out of your clothes. You will kneel before me. You will suckle at my breast and pleasure yourself. And then you will wake up nice and refreshed in the morning and remember exactly what you are and what you must do. You are Madame Laurent’s slave. You must destroy her enemies.”

The countess nodded her head without thinking. She was so focused on her reward that she only half processed Madame’s words. It didn’t matter. Her subconscious would remember what it needed to. She could just lap away at Madame Laurent’s chest and let the words wash over her.

“That’s it. You may crest for me now, my lovely. Yes. Embrace the pleasure that comes with serving Madame.” Odette felt Marina shudder against her body, and then collapse. She caught the countess just before she fell to the ground and held her in a tight embrace. Countess Marina’s shrieks of ecstasy were muffed by Odette’s body until the last of her throes died away.

Had she been able to look up at Madame Laurent’s face, Countess Marina might have wondered why her tender smile had been replaced with a malicious one. Hugged to her bosom, the countess was oblivious that Odette’s mask had slipped. And when she spoke again, it was in the same gentle whisper that had so thoroughly weaved her enchantments.

“Yes. How wonderful that was. How great it is to serve and be rewarded by your Madame. And now my countess, you are finding yourself becoming sleepy. For you have had such a long day. Waiting anxiously for me, stripping in front of me, pledging yourself and pleasuring yourself to me. It has all been so much that you are now becoming very tired. It is alright. Don’t fight it. I shall guide you off to your slumber. And once you have slipped into sleep, you shall have the first of our wonderful dreams together! The first of many more to come, where I visit you and you promise to do my bidding. Sleep now. That is it. Sleep for me.”

The countess’s eyes fluttered, and then she sagged into unconsciousness. Only once Odette had guided her softly to the floor did countess’s mouth became uncoupled from her bosom.

Odette watched her for a few seconds more, a smile on her face as she noticed Countess Marina’s mouth shape itself once more into an O, and her tongue dart around an imaginary nipple. It seemed the countess’s dreams had already begun.

Leaving Countess Marina on the floor enjoying her fantasies, Odette pulled up the folds of her dress and showed herself out of the room. When she passed back into the main hall, she heard snoring coming from the count’s office.

Odette exited the home with a gleeful smile spread across her face. It is 1300 miles from Paris to St. Petersburg as the crow flies. To Odette, the distance didn’t signify in the least. No matter how many miles they may put between her and them, the count and countess would be forever enchanted and entrapped by her.

To be continued…