The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18.

* * *

Vive l’Empereur

Chap 1 — The Diplomat

Madame Odette Laurent promenaded down the rue de Richelieu with an air of confidence.

Gentlemen fortunate to pass the lively young woman couldn’t help but notice her. She was dressed in one of her finest emerald gowns. The green fabric matched her bright eyes nearly down to the shade and provided the perfect complement to her fiery red hair and alabaster skin. For those indiscrete enough to spare a second glance, it was hard not to hover on the dress’s lowcut neckline, which precariously straddled the line between improper and outright scandalous.

It was not the weather for such immodest attire. Though it was April, the sting of winter hadn’t yet fully retreated. Nor would it be likely that Monsieur Laurent would approve of his wife’s shocking dress. Thankfully, he was no longer around to voice any displeasure. Her late husband had been killed almost five years ago in the great French victory at the Battle of Friedland. As society demanded, Madame Laurent had observed the appropriate period of mourning following his death, though she felt little personal loss. Their brief marriage had not been a happy one. A drunkard, a gambler, and a philanderer, her husband’s vices had left the unfortunate Odette shackled with debts. ‘At least he had died in service of l’Empereur’, which was the only kind thing Madame Laurent would say about him.

It was in l’Empereur’s service she set about today. Since her husband’s death she had served the glorious savior of France in her own unique way.

To most eyes, Odette had the appearance of an innocent fawn frolicking in the woods. Twenty-two years on the earth had yet to curse her face with a single blemish. Her youthful spirit was impossible not to find endearing. When she smiled, which was quite often, her whole face seemed to light with an angelic glow.

No one could guess that beneath the charming façade lay the heart of a viper—one which captivated and devoured prey without mercy, but certainly with purpose. While her talents did help the methodical descent from the mountain of debts left by her husband, Odette’s true goal was not personal enrichment. Her real motivation was glory for France, or rather… glory for one Frenchmen. Every action Madame Laurent took was done out of deep love and devotion for the great Empereur Napoleon, the conqueror of Europe. Now, her empereur was on the eve of his most ambitious venture to date, and his lovely viper was once again out stalking its prey.

By most accounts, Count Vasily Lipovsky is a likeable personality in the Parisian social scene. Informal and polite in his manner, the Count Lipovsky was an honored guest at reputable gatherings. Free with a laugh and with his coins, he was equally a fixture at the less reputable ones. On occasion, he had even dined with l’Empereur himself. He was well-featured, with a mess of blond curls and boyish rosey face. A slightly pronounced stomach betrayed that he had perhaps enjoyed too much of the extravagances of court in his near forty years of life. Still, beneath his few extra layers he retained many of the good looks and vitality of his youth.

None of this mattered much to Madame Laurent, though his generous appearance did make her task more enjoyable. What held her interests was what had brought Count Lipovsky to Paris in the first place. From his easygoing manner, few would guess Count Lipovsky was the Tsar of Russia’s most trusted diplomat on the continent. He was at the Tsar’s side when the Treaty of Tilsit was signed solidifying the peace between Russia & France. Since then, he had tirelessly served his Tsar’s interests as Russia’s ambassador to France. While many were often disarmed by Count’s Lipovsky’s cheerful nature, it would be a mistake to doubt his skills as a statesman.

Madame Laurent found the Count at home in his rich library. He leapt to his feet as she entered.

“Ah! My sweet Odette. What a pleasure it is to see you!” Before she could respond, Madame Laurent found herself enveloped in a great hug she didn’t particularly want.

“My Count, I hope I am not disturbing you,” she smiled sweetly upon release from his grasp.

“Not at all, Madame! Not at all. It is impossible for me to ever find your presence disturbing.” The Count bounced over to a table where a decanter of wine rested.

“Gahhh! What a foolish woman I am, intruding on you so. Surely an important man such as yourself has pressing matters he must attend to?”

“Nothing Madame, I assure you,” Count Lipovsky answered, and to emphasize her welcome, rapidly filled two glasses of wine before Odette could protest.

“You are certain?” Odette asked in fained hesitation, taking one of the proffered glasses. “I would not wish to detain you. You do not have another engagement?”

“No engagements Madame, for the rest of the morning. A pity. For if I did, I would gladly abandon them to prove to you my devotion.”

His eyes gleamed with pleasant excitement. She met them with her own predatory gaze.

Tres bien, Monsieur. You may prove your devotion right now. It is time to serve l’Empereur.” At Madame’s words, the gleam in Count Lipovsky eyes to turn to a glaze. His brow became befuddled.

“Yes… Time to serve l’Empereur.” He nodded his head slightly. The glass of wine slipped unnoticed from his hand, falling onto the carpeted floor below and staining it with a burgundy puddle.

“Come my dear Vasily. Sit right here by me,” Madame cooed. Had Count Lipovsky been in his right senses, he’d have noticed the honey in Odette’s voice turn sour. As it was, he walked slowly over, his eyes never leaving her even as he shuffled clumsily into the nearest chair.

“Good, Vasily. You are so comfortable now, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Madame. I am.”

“Wonderful. That is very important. You are always comfortable around me, Oui?”

A dazed smile formed on his face. “Yes, Madame. Always.”

“That is because we are such great acquaintances, you and I. We know each other very well.” She ran her hand gently down to his groin, and repeated, “very well. You remember, don’t you?”

“Yes.” The count’s smile grew.

“Of course, all of those great memories we have made. Recall them now. All of the times we have made love. At l’hotel Gramout, the lovely chateau in Toronti, why even in l’Empereur’s palace Tuileries. You recollect them all in your mind now.” She noticed him stir below her, shifting awkwardly in his seat. To her delight, she saw his pants tighten. “Yes. So many wonderful memories. Nights of pleasure. Entire days spent together in passion. But of course, you would never tell anyone about them. No, you are a gentleman and it is very important to you to protect my honor.”

“Of course, Madame. I wouldn’t tell a soul.”

“Oh, you are so good to me, Vasily,” Odette giggled. “So good. And I am good to you, oui? We have each done so much good for one another and made so many beautiful memories. Would you like to make another one today, my Count?”

“Yes!” He straightened up immediately.

“Ah bien! I want that too. We are of one mind, you and I.” Odette brushed her finger under his chin. “We can make another great memory today, right here in your library. How wonderful it will be. But first, you will do something for me, Vasily. It is a small thing. A trifle, really. You will do a small thing for me, my pet?”

“Small thing, of course Madame. What is it?”

“A small thing, yes. You will tell me of the conversations your Tsar has had with his neighbors. What words has he exchanged with the Ottomans and the Swedes.” She noticed him shift in his seat again, this time in hesitation. An uncomfortable look appeared on his face.

“I’m not sure—”

“Vasily, look at me,” Odette said sharply, before he could finish the thought. “My eyes, Vasily. My lovely green eyes. That is good. Sink into them.” Whatever defiance Count Lipovsky had been about to summon died under her gaze. She let the warmth back into her voice. “Oh Vasily! It is such a small thing. You have just said so. You will do this small thing for me, and I will do a great thing for you.”

“Small thing…” The count nodded in agreement. “Yes. The Tsar is about to make peace with the Ottomans. He expects the treaty to be finalized within a few weeks. The war with the Ottomans will end.”

“And the Swedes?” Madame asked.

“The Tsar has extracted a secret agreement of neutrality from the Crown Prince of Sweden. They promise to take no part in any conflict between our two counties. The Tsar has already begun to shift his forces away from the border with Sweden.”

“He is moving his army? But surely, the Tsar expects the peace between our two countries to last, yes?”

“No Madame,” the Count said with a hint of sadness. “He believes war is imminent.”

Madame Laurent didn’t hide her displeasure. Her Empereur had been counting on the Tsar’s ongoing war with the Ottomans to tie down large amounts of his army. And the Swedes! This made Madame’s mood boil. How could Prince Bernadotte conduct a secret agreement with the Tsar! He had once been one of Napoleon’s own Marshals! It was only through l’Empereur graces that he had gained his crown to begin with. Now he turns on his former master, and conducts talks with his enemy. The treachery!

Odette settled herself with a great sigh. Of course, it wouldn’t matter. What are a few extra divisions compared to the greatness of Napoleon? Whatever pathetic force the Tsar put in his path, l’Empereur would soundly defeat without any difficulty. Still, Madame Laurent would make sure her Empereur knew of these developments.

Count Lipovsky seemed to read Madame Laurent’s icy pensiveness. Even his addled mind could sense the news had not pleased her. His eyebrows scrunched together in a look of alarm, worried the ‘great thing’ Madame Laurent had promised him would not be forthcoming.

Odette recovered herself quickly however, and smiled down at her Russian count.

“Oh thank you Vasily! How happy you have made me.” The smile reappeared on his face in an instant. “Yes, you’ve done such a good thing to tell me this small bit of unimportant news. Now then, you know what comes next. Shall we make a happy memory?”

The Count nodded and began to fumble with his belt.

“Oh wait, my pet. Wait now,” Odette stopped him with her words. “There will be time for that in a moment. Look at me Vasily. Back in my eyes. Deep in my eyes.” Odette allowed a few seconds to elapse before she was satisfied the count was once again caught in her gaze. She whispered, “now I need you to think. Reach into the deepest part of your mind. Into the dark recesses where hard truths are hidden away. Deep down now. Can you do that?”

He hesitated for a moment before he mumbled, “yes.”

“Good, Vasily. Now that you remember, tell me… have we ever made love, you and I?”

“No, Madame,” he said with dejection straining his voice.

“No, we have not. Have you even seen me unclothed?”

“No.”

“Of course not, and you never will. You are unworthy of me, Vasily. You know this. Say it for me now.”

“I am unworthy of you,” he grumbled.

“Oh, but don’t be sad my pet,” She whispered kindly. Odette reached down and brushed his face, causing Count Lipovsky to sigh in happiness. “You are unworthy of me, yes. But I have still been kind to you. I have given you so many beautiful memories of us together. Memories your waking mind thinks are real. That is more important than the truth. Thank me for doing this for you, Vasily.”

“Thank you, Madame.” He smiled in contentment.

“You are welcome, Vasily. And because you were kind to me today, I will give you another one. Another lovely memory of the two of us together. In a moment I will leave here. When I do, you will be free to take care of your pleasure however you see fit. No, no! Not now.” Odette noticed him reach for his belt. She gently slapped his hand away. “I have no desire to see that. Wait until I leave. When I do, you will forget this conversation ever happened. Instead, you will remember me coming to you today and you seducing me. You know I can not resist your charms. And then, you took me right here, Vasily! Right here on your library floor. Our love was so passionate that we even knocked over some of your wine! How clumsy of us. And I screamed in pleasure so loud, you were worried it might draw in one of the servants. But thankfully, it did not. When it was done I lay with you in satisfaction for several minutes, for you are such a good lover, Vasily. Then I left. That is what you will remember, isn’t it?”

“Yes!” He sang.

“What a wonderful memory. I am so good to you Vasily, and you love me for it. You adore me, and should we meet again you’ll want nothing more than to make another wonderful memory. Oui?” He gave her an eager nod. “Good. I am leaving. You may attend to yourself now. I pray I treat you well in your fantasy, my pet.”

Odette quietly showed herself out of the library. The news she’d gathered was important, but incomplete. If the Tsar of Russia truly did foresee war, he would have made other preparations. It was vital her emperor knew of them, and it was her responsibility to uncover them.

As Odette pondered her next move, she heard the unmistakable sounds of Count Vasily Lipovsky grunting in pleasure.