The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Visor

Reflection

Doctor Allison Perivalle gasped in delight. The crystals on her glasses broadcast strobing patterns of laser colour straight onto her retinas, with rhythms calculated to flood the pleasure centre of the human brain. Any time her brain tried to construct a thought contrary to the instructions she’d been given, the waves of euphoric arousal just washed the incomplete thought away.

Her good friend and boss, Doctor Mykiea Clough, was also finding herself aroused. It wasn’t that a few months of exposure to rejuvenating chi-rhythm brainwaves had transformed Allison’s body into something much more desirable than her appearance when she’d originally been twenty-something. It wasn’t that Dr Clough still found the thought of helpless obedience arousing, nearly a year after she’d broken herself of the Visor programming. It wasn’t that she was excited by the possibilities, now that Allison had found a way to get the colours into her brain without needing an opaque visor to protect other people getting caught up in the flashes. It wasn’t even that she’d found herself masturbating to the erotic stories in Allison’s public dream diary, when she found it as part of the pre-interview online reputation screening so many years before. It was all of these things together; and of course the fact that Allison clearly wanted to obey.

“You’re so excited by the thought of helpless, Visor-controlled sex that you’d do whatever you can to get into that situation.” Dr Clough observed in amazement, but the wide-eyed gasp of surprise made it clear that Allison had treated it as an order. It had probably been true before, but it certainly was now.

“Yes, Mistress!” Allison breathed when she’d got her breath back, “I want you.” She stepped forward, naked now, and embraced the office manager. She held nothing back in a deep and passionate kiss that had both women quickly hot and aroused. As Mykiea nervously grasped her subordinate’s tight buttocks, Allison showed no such reservations in reaching under the back of the other woman’s shirt to unhook her bra. There had probably been sexier stripteases in the office at one party or another, but right now the goal for both of them was to get naked as quickly as possible.

“It’s amazing,” Allison gasped as she finally pulled her lips a bare inch away to catch her breath, “I can see you and the colours at once, and I don’t know what’s turning me on more!”

Dr Clough finished unbuttoning her blouse and threw it, complete with jacket and bra, over a chair on the far side of the room’s central work table. She knew how wonderful it must feel for the girl. She’d experienced the swirling, pulsing joy of overwhelming coloured light for herself, but never been able to see the real world at the same time. She met Allison’s gaze with her most commanding stare as she dropped her pants, and wondered how it must feel for the other. It was easy to imagine her expression cutting through the swirl of light, and becoming all the more powerful because of it.

“Enjoy, Visor-slut,” she commanded, “And don’t even try to resist those urges!”

“Oh yes,” Allison smiled wickedly, “Never resist. It’s so beautiful, can you see it?”

Mykiea was naked now, and her hands wasted no time reaching to caress the other woman’s body, pulling her closer. It was hard to believe they were near the same age, Allison’s skin was as soft and smooth as a teenager again. It was all the blessing of those beautiful lights in her eyes, and as she held the girl’s gaze steadily, as if the expression of dominant will could add to their fantasy of control, she realised that she could see the colours filling Allison’s mind.

It was right in the centre of her eyes, a tiny mosaic like a star in each pupil. Not like the gaudy, distracting display of peripheral swirls on someone else’s face, but almost as if she was looking directly into the most vulnerable part of the girl’s mind. She could even make out a swirl she vaguely remembered: a spinning ring of points of pink light around a pulsating pink centre. You ended up watching the flicker as each point pulsed at a different speed, waiting for the moment where two were momentarily in sync, though that moment never came. And as you focused on that flickering ring, just about visible floating in the darkness of Allison’s eyes, you didn’t even notice the change as the subliminal flickering cut like a knife through your defences.

“Visor slut,” she only acknowledged the voice as a disembodied thought; she was so deep in the colour show that she couldn’t know or care who she was speaking to.

“Yes,” she breathed. Only watching the spirals, as the Visor sensed her rising heart rate and chose that moment to intensify. She wasn’t aware of her naked body, or her friend. She didn’t decide to speak, she didn’t even know which words were hers, or notice her hands beginning to finger herself, rough with desperate need. All that mattered now was the pleasure that filled her mind, the beautiful colours, and the need to obey.

“Visor slave. My slave. Obey me, forever.”

“Yes Mistress,” the slave didn’t even hesitate. To be a sexual slave to a beautiful woman; this was all she’d wanted from life, for as long as she could remember.

“Kneel, Visor slave,” Mistress’s voice was powerful and demanding, and the slave felt her legs bend while she was only half aware of the movement.

“Kneel, and continue to feel so good. The pleasure makes you obey, even when you’re not watching the beautiful colours, you will obey.” The slave struggled to think for a moment. This wasn’t why she was here, was it? She had to think what was happening, and to resist the colours…

Oh, the colours! It was like an orgasm in her eyes every time she even thought about them. She knew she had to fight it, but it was so hard. All she could think of was Mistress’s beautiful sex, right before her eyes, and how much she wanted to lean forward and lick. It didn’t even matter that she couldn’t remember who Mistress was, as long as she could…

No! It was the colours that had made her feel like this again, those beautiful, seductive spirals. She needed to figure out how to break free, to stop obeying and–

“Pleasure me, Visor-slut,” the words were like a knife, shredding her consciousness. Nothing mattered except pleasing Mistress – Allison, the name came floating through the confused haze. Someone here was an Ally.

Allison smiled, eyes focused on nothing in this world. Nothing mattered apart from Mistress and Slave. There was no need for anything else; no need to think when she could just feel; no need to hesitate when the glorious spirals projected on her eyes showed her the right way to act. She would enjoy the irresistible pleasure of helplessly controlling a Visor-slave, just as she had been instructed.

Mykiea moved forward, pressing her face into Mistress’s beautiful cunt. She didn’t care about anything but giving pleasure, her own pussy throbbing in sympathy as she explored the moist flesh with her tongue. First Mistress came, and then the slave, and both together. They couldn’t keep standing long, and ended lying on the hard tiles of the floor; only a lab coat soaked with their lust to keep them from the cold surface.

It didn’t last as long as most Visor-driven couplings. After barely an hour, Mykiea found unwelcome thoughts starting to enter her mind. This wasn’t what she should be doing, she should stop this. But then she made the mistake of meeting Allison’s eyes, and felt her will curl away into those swirling, reflected twists of colour. Their lips met next, then their breasts pressed against each other, tiny nipples hard like hot marbles pressing against her skin, and hands cupping Mykiea’s ass to bring her closer. She got confused so easily, not knowing who she was even. Two women became one in the height of their pleasure.

This time, it was 2 hours before they took a break from their writhing gymnastics. Mykiea was more cautious this time, allowing herself to enjoy the sex for some time after the bright swirls of helpless enthrallment started to fade from her mind. This time, by the time she stood to take a breath, she was able to think just a little more clearly; not to mention that she thoroughly enjoyed the body of her friend even without any neurorhythm modification. Even as she started to become tired, she wondered if she could manage just one more touch, one more caress, one more mind-blowing orgasm. Maybe she should allow herself to absorb the lights a little more, just to allow the se to last all night. She didn’t want to become dependant on it, but this once while it had happened by accident it couldn’t hurt to extend the moment.

No.

That kind of thinking was what had nearly cost her sense of self last time, and she remembered well enough the shame of looking back on her exploits. She wouldn’t allow herself to catch the addiction, having been the only one to escape the first time around. She staggered to her feet, “I need to check the other teams,” she mumbled, “We can continue this later.”

“Yesss,” Allison breathed out, somehow making just a single word oh so erotic. Mykiea felt herself start to become aroused again, and knew that if she didn’t leave quickly, she wouldn’t be able to go at all. “Work is so important. But maybe you can just give me another hour before the board meeting?”

Mykiea straightened her hair,more as a display to make clear that she was really leaving than in any hope of getting it tidy. There was a small mirror by the door that she could use to check her appearance, and she knew that in a lab without a shower, she’d never remove the sweat that dripped from strands of loose hair, or to conceal three vivid scratches across her cheek. She leaned closer, wondering what would be the best way to conceal what they’d been up to this afternoon. But just as her face filled the mirror, all she could see was blackness.

“Tell the board that my work’s important, won’t you? I don’t know what it is today, but I’m so excited by the thought of collecting helpless, Visor-controlled sex slaves. I’ll do whatever I can to get into that situation. And you, slave, are going to help me.”

Blackness filled her world, instantly resolving into the most beautiful swirl of colours she could possibly imagine.