The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE VISITOR.

BY THE SLAVER.

The black shape stood in the shadows, and watched the flats across the street. Night was falling, and there was a chill in the night air. The shape pulled their coat tightly around their body, and the scarf more tightly around their neck and the woolly hat down on their head more, and just waited, looking out across the street, watching all who entered the flats. Soon the two the shape was waiting for would by here, then the fun would begin.

Justin Richards was tall and well built, and aged 30. His hair was red and in a pony tail, and his eyes were blue.

Justin was late, he had been late leaving his job at the local video rental store, because of a late stock take. So it meant that he didn’t arrive at his flat till after 7 p.m. Grate he thought, as he let himself in the ground floor door, and started to climb the stairs to his first floor flat. When Justin opened the flat door he saw that his flat mate was already home from collage. Andy Lane was two years younger than Justin, but he too was well built, his hair was brown cut in a buzz cut, and his eyes were grey.

Andy was sitting on the floor watching T.V, when Justin entered the flat. He looked up and spoke to his mate. “The lock is faulty, I just pushed it and the door came open”

“Yeah, I know. I haven’t had time to tell the super again!” said Justin as he sat down on a chair near to Andy.

“Hay Just, you want some pizza?” asked Andy

“Love some, you go get it. I’ll shower and change, I’m go out later” Justin stood, and then walked to the bathroom, pulling off his t-shirt as he went. As Justin walked into the bathroom, he looked at the clock on the kitchen wall: 19:43. Thu 28.

Andy stood up, and left the flat to get the pizzas. As he slammed the door, he did not see that the door had not closed, and as he walked away the door swung open.

The shape watching the flats, watched as Andy left the flats and walked towards the stores and fast-food out-lets. When he was out of sight the shape walked over to the door of the flats, and went in. The shape went straight up the stairs to the door of Justin and Andy’s flat.

The shape was called The Visitor, but no one ever remembered meeting The Visitor.

The Visitor stood at the flat door and pushed it, the door swung wide open, The Visitor walked into the flat and shut the door. Inside the flat water could by heard run in the bathroom, the T.V was still on.

The Visitor talk out of one of it’s coat pockets a spray can, holding the can in one hand The Visitor run into the bathroom. Justin who had just go out of the shower, swung round at the noise of some one entering the room. The Visitor sprayed Justin fully in the face with the spray. Justin’s eyes rolled up into his head, and he fell to the floor like a cut down tree.

The Visitor dragged Justin into the main room of the flat, and laid him on the floor, Visitor also turned the T.V off.

The Visitor took off the coat, scarf and hat, and put them over a chair. The Visitor was a well built person, but was covered from the neck down in a tight black rubber suit, on their hands were latex gloves. Their head was covered with a black rubber hood, which had holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. Around their waist was a leather belt from which hung large black pouches.

Visitor looked down at Justin laying on the floor, and then at his dick, even soft it was huge. Behind the mask The Visitor smiled at the sight of the huge cock. Visitor knelt down by Justin, and took his soft dick into his mouth, and started too suck. Justin let out a low cry.

The can at was sprayed into Justin’s face contained a drug, which made the person it was sprayed on very easy to control, and very, very aroused, and sexy. With the right words The Visitor could take complete control of a man’s mind, and body.

Justin’s cock was starting to get hard, before it became to hard Visitor stopped sucking. Justin’s semi-hard cock was then taken by one of Visitor’s hand, which started a steady stroking movement up and down his dick, which steadily grow harder. Justin was now moaning and twisting on the floor.

“Who the fuck are you” shouted Andy from the door. In one movement The Visitor had let go of Justin’s dick, and was standing by Andy, the can was aimed at his face, and a jet of the drug hit Andy fully in the face. Just like Justin, Andy’s eyes rolled up into his head, and he fell too the floor, dropping the pizza. Andy was drag over next too Justin, Visitor quickly stripped Andy of his clothes, and then looked at Andy’s dick it was not a big as Justin’s, but still big. The Visitor took Andy’s soft dick into his mouth, and started to suck it. Also Visitor started to pump Justin’s still hard cock. Andy’s soft dick quickly became semi-hard, Visitor also took this in the other hand, and started to pump that dick too.

The Visitor then lent forward, and spoke too the two men on the floor, both of whom were moaning and twisting.

“You like this don’t you. Well you won’t get any more of this for a long time. From now on your dicks are mine, not yours. You won’t cum any more after tonight, unless I say so. Understand?” Both men moaned a yes.

“ Good” said The Visitor, whose voice sounded Australian. Visitor stopped beating the two men’s dicks, both men’s dicks were standing straight up from their bodies, just like tent poles. Visitor placed the flat of each hand on the swollen head of each of the dicks, and gently pushed down, and then started to move the hands in a circular movement. Both men let out even louder moan, and started to thrust their hips up and down. Behind the mask The Visitor smiled, the drug was working, soon the men would belong to The Visitor.

The Visitor speeded up the circular movement on the dickheads, both men were now crying in pain, and pleading to be let to cum.

“When I say the word SALAMANDER, you both will cum. But not just once, you will shot till you are told to stop, or you start to dry shoot. You won’t stop till I say so. Understand?” Two more moaned yes’s came from the two men.

Visitor let go of the two men’s dicks, stepped away from them.

“SALAMANDER” Both men ached their back, and let out load cries, thrust their hips forward and shot their first load. Both men had orgasm, after orgasm, their cum shooting into the air, and then landing on their chests, or the floor.

“UH.UH.UH,” grunted the two men as they worked to tap whatever juice they had left. The Visitor spoke only to Justin.

“You will stop coming, now.” Justin stopped shooting his load, and laid still. Andy was still moan, as his organ lurched to a climax that produced nothing. His dick were now throbbing painfully, but another orgasm was on the way. “Uuuu......uuuu” was all that he could moan, his dick was so painful now that Andy was on the point of tears.

“Stop” said Visitor. Andy had one more dry shot, and then laid still on the floor.

“Sorry I’m late, but....WHAT THE FUCKS THIS?”

The super had finally come to fix the door. He was standing in the door-way, what he saw was Justin and Andy laying on the floor, naked and having what looked like an orgasm. Standing beside them, and watching was some one dressed from head to foot in black rubber. Before the super could do anything The Visitor ran over to the super, and grabbing him by his t-shirt, and flung him across the room. He hit the wall with some force, and slid down to the floor dazed. The Visitor, then went quickly over to the super, and sprayed the drug into his face.

Like Justin and Andy before him, the super’s eyes rolled up into his head, and he slid to the floor. Visitor then shut the door, and dragged the super over next to Andy and Justin.

The super’s name was Simon Smith, he was only 34 but he was going bold, but he wasn’t going fat or look his age. The Visitor looked down at Simon lying on the floor and started to take his clothes off. Then The Visitor got a chair from the kitchen, and then lent Justin over the chair back, so that he was sort of standing up, but with his head resting on the chair’s seat. The Visitor then went back to the super. Visitor took Simon’s soft cock in his mouth, and started to suck it. Simon let out a loud moan. Visitor felt Simon‘s dick start to harden. Visitor let go of Simon‘s semi-hard cock, and then grabbed hold of it with a hand. The Visitor then started to pump Simon’s dick. “Ah... ah... ...fuck” cried Simon as he started to thrust his hips, he could feel an orgasm building up in his ball. With a cry of “Fuck, no.” Simon blow his load, straight up into the air went his cum, to land on Simon’s chest. Visitor stopped pumping Simon’s dick. Simon lay on the floor covered in cum, a silly grin on his face. Visitor left the super on the floor laying next to Andy.

“I want you both to go into a deep sleep, with each breath you take you will go deeper and deeper to sleep. You will do only what I tell you to do.” Visitor said to both the men on the floor.

Both Andy and Simon went into a deep sleep, and they went deeper into that sleep with every breath they took. The Visitor took two hard rubber dildos from one of the pouches, and placed one in each of Andy and Simon’s left hands.

“When you hear the word DICKING, you both will fuck each others ass with your dildo, remember you can became aroused, but can not cum.” The Visitor told the two sleeping men on the floor. “Also you will not by able to stop yourself from getting turned on by having something thrust in, and out of your ass.” The two men just moaned. “And you only stop fucking each others ass till you are told to stop!”

“DICKING” said The Visitor, both men grabbed hold of the dildo in their left hand, and in one movement thrust the dildos up each other’s ass.

“ Hu, Hu, Fuck, no!” Cried both men, as the dildos entered their asses.

“Stop, please, pull it out.” Shouted Simon. But Andy just kept pumping the dildo in, and out of Simon’s ass.

“Fuck doesn’t do this to me!” Cried Andy, as Simon pounded the dildo in, and out of his ass.

As The Visitor watched the two men fucking each other with the dildos, both men stopped shouting for the fucking to stop. Soon both men wore letting out moans of joy, as they thrust their hips up and down, in time with the fucking of their ass.

Visitor gave the two men one last look, then Visitor went over to Justin, who was still leaning over the chair. The Visitor grasped hold of Justin’s dick and started to pump, as The Visitor pumped Justin’s dick, Visitor spoke to Justin.

“You’re getting turned on by this aren’t you, well if this is good, you will go into orbit after this.” Visitor let go of Justin’s dick, and knelt down behind him. Out of the hole in the mask wear the mouth was, a large tongue came out. The tongue licked up Justin’s ass crack and then back down before being shoved straight into Justin’s tight ass.

“Get out...ooohhh ffffuuuccckkkk.....” Screamed Justin, as the tongue went in deeper. “Stop, oh stop.”

The Visitor push the tongue in deeper going past Justin’s ring muscles and into his cherry chute, soon Visitor felt the soft satin lining of Justin’s inner canal. By now Justin was thrusting his hips up and down on the invading tongue. The Visitor probed farther into Justin’s ass, finally Visitor’s tongue hit Justin’s prostate, as Visitor massaged that organ, Justin let out a loud gasp.

“Yeah, oh man ..... it’s so fucking hot,” he growled in sexual heat as a new pleasure zone in his mind sprang into life. The Visitor’s tongue slipped in deeper, and started to move around.

“Oh shit, I’m going .......... yeah” cried Justin, as his cock exploded in a spurt of hot cum. “Oh shit ... that was... hot.” Justin gasped as he sucked in air in ragged breaths, he sunk to the floor. The Visitor now had total control of Justin’s mind.

“Was that good for your?” asked The Visitor.

“Yeah, oh man... I love what you did too my asshole, it was so fucking good.” gasped Justin. “Can you do it again?”

“You didn’t mind getting penetrated?” asked Visitor.

Justin’s eyes glazed in sexual heat; he was so turned on by this new experience, so aroused and, so hot. That he never gave a thought as to what he was about to say. Justin stood up, and lent on the chair.

“ No, but I’m not gay!” said Justin.

“That’s not how it looks to me.” said The Visitor. “But if you wish to be penetrated.” Visitor unzipped the rubber trousers zipper, and out fell a rock hard 9″ uncut dick. The Visitor held Justin by his waist, and then shoved the entire dick into Justin’s virgin ass in one thrust.

Justin let out a loud scream, Visitor just held his dick still inside Justin’s tight ass. Justin finally stopped convulsing, The Visitor pulled his dick out till just the tip was still inside of Justin. Then he thrust his hips forward and drove the hard rod back up Justin’s overstretched hole, this motion was repeated again and again

“You love having a cock penetrating your ass, you love the feel of it inside you. All you want is to be penetrated.” said Visitor over, and over again.

Slowly Justin stopped screaming and started too move his hips with Visitors thrusts. Visitor looked down, Justin’s cock was geting hard again.

“I..I...likeeeee.” Justin muttered, as his mental defences started too break down.

“Oh...man. Oh fuck.” he moaned loudly.

The Visitor thrust his dick deeper into Justin’s ass, which gave Justin further arousal.

“No, I cannn... willll shotttt..” screamed Justin as his dick could stand it nomore, and he shot another large load of cum. The Visitor pulled his cock out of Justin, and let him slide to the floor.

Putting away his cock, The Visitor looked over at Simon and Andy. Both men were still pumping the dildos up each others ass.

“Stop.” said Visitor. Both men stopped, and lay moaning on the floor. The Visitor walked over to the two men, and took hold of the two dildos. With one violent thrust, Visitor shoved the dildos right in their asses ,till the bases snapped into place. Both men moaned out loud. Taking another dildo from a pouch, Visitor thrust this one up Justin’s ass, who let out a loud scream as the dildo went in. Once all three men had a dildo up his ass The Visitor take three more thing from another pouch, he then bent over the three men. The Visitor moved from one man to the next. Then Visitor stood up, and picking up his things from the chair, Visitor left the flat.

Justin woke up, to find himself, Andy and the super naked, and all of them laying on the floor. As he stood up Justin saw the clock: 4:43. Fri 29.

They all had lost ten hours. The last thing he remembered was taking a shower, and Andy going to get pizza. Justin took no notice at all of the fact that, he, Andy and the super were wearing plastic C.B curves on their dicks, and had dildos up their asses.

The super go up off the floor with a goofy smile on his face, and with out saying a word left. Andy just lay on the floor, he too had a goofy smile on his face. Justin looked at the clock again. 4:47. Fri 29.

“What the fuck happened?” he asked . Andy said nothing, he just stayed were he was.

Justin got in from woke at 5:30 P.M. as he go into the flat he saw Andy and Simon the super sitting in front of the t.v, watching a video. Both men were naked, but for the C.B curve on their dicks and the dildos. Before Justin could say a word, the phone rang. Justin picked up the headpiece.

“SALAMANDER” said an Australian voice. Justin went into a trance.

“Good, you will leave your two friend to their gay video.” the Australian voice said.

“You will come straight to the club Salamander, now.” The phone went dead. Justin put the phone down, turned round, and left the flat. Both Andy and the super didn’t even look away from the t.v.

When Justin got to the club it was not open, but he found a side door that was open, and he went in. When Justin got into the club, he could see nobody. Then suddenly the black figer of The Visitor stepped out into the light. “Follow me!” was all he said.

Justin woke up to find himself in some sort of cell, tied to a fuck bench. His legs were tied about 3 foot apart, and his arms were tied by his sides. His head was tied so he could only look ahead. Justin could still feel the dildo up his ass. The C.B curve was off his dick, his dick now hung though a hole in the fuck bench.

Into the room came The Visitor still dressed from head to foot in black rubber. He stood just in front of Justin’s face. Behind The Visitor, Justin could just about see a clock on the far wall: 2:43 Sun 1.

Some part of Justin’s mind tryed to make sence of the fact that he had lost over a whole day, but his head was still spinning.

“Now, let us begin your last piece of training, slave?” said the Australian voice. “You are going to be milked, my friend. Once this training is over you will be completely mine” Justin tried to get free, but couldn’t. Visitor just chuckled.

“Your two friends are here to help with your training.” said The Visitor. He snapped his fingers. Into the room walked Andy and Simon, the C.B curves on their dicks were still there, and the dildos were still in place. From one of the pouches on his belt Visitor took a small remote control, he then pushed one of the buttons.

Justin hear a machine start to run, and the dildo up his ass, started working it’s way into Justin’s asshole, and began pumping in and out. Justin let out a loud scream. Visitor lent forward and forced a cock gag into Justin’s mouth. After which only muffled cries could be heard.

What Justin was encountering was a BUTT MACHINE, an electronic fuck machine and it was working on his butt hole constantly, without ceasing and without fatigue.

“Pump one” Visitor said to Andy. “I want you to milk his dick for him.” He handed Andy a small glass container. Andy took it, and then walked over to Justin. He stood to one side of the fuck bench, he lent ford and took Justin’s dick in one of his hands and started to jerk Justin off. Andy held the cup in his other hand close to the fast hardening dick. Soon Justin was moaning through his gag. His head started to spin.

“I see you like what’s happening to you?” said The Visitor. “Your dick is getting hard.” and it was.

A part of Justin’s mind wanted to refuse but that part got fainter and fainter. Intense waves of pleasure were firing thought his body. Finally Justin gave into it all, and he shot a large amount of cum into the container that Andy held.

“Pump 2, you will replace pump 1, and milk his dick.” Simon stepped over to the fuck bench. Visitor gave him a glass container. Simon started to pump Justin’s dick. Justin had came, but the BUTT MACHINE simply continued. Unlike a person that tried or needed a break, it simply continued to fuck Justin’s ass.

Without even understanding how, or why Justin was being trained to respond to anal stimulation. Justin reached a climax and shot a load of hot juicy cum into the container that Simon held. The Visitor pushed a button on the remote control, the BUTT MACHINE stopped.

“Now, my hot young sex-slave. I have an Australian clientele who will pay top Australian dollar for your spunk.” stated Visitor. “So I anticipate you will be milked for about three hours, I intend you to fill all of this months orders.” Justin just moaned through the gag.

“Pump 1, pump 2. You will take it in turns too milk his dick. You both must fill all those containers.” said The Visitor. He pointed to a large box of glass containers by the back wall. Simon went over to the back wall, and came back carrying the box. He put the box on the floor by the bench, he handed Simon a container, and took one for himself. The Visitor started the BUTT MACHINE, and almost at once Justin shot more cum.

That was over a year ago, Justin is now fully trained. Now every six weeks he is milked of his cum. When he is not being milked, his dick is put back into a C.B curve. Every night he is ass fucked, and mouth fucked by the clientele of the club Salamander. When his ass is not being used, it is filled with a large lubed vibrating dildo.

Visitor freed Andy and the super of his control after Justin’s second milking, they were not the sort of man The Visitor wanted as a sex-slave. After Visitor removed his control, the two men had no memory of what happened to them, or of Justin. But Visitor did leave a little something with the two men. Before he let them go, The Visitor had put super-glue into the locks of their C.B curves, and the dildo still in their ass. Also they would want to watch a gay video every Friday night. The last he heard the two of them were still in the C.B curves, watching a gay video on a Friday night. But, had removed the dildos from their ass.

As for Justin, well as they say: THAT’S ANOTHER STORY.

THE END ???