The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Visit from the Ex

By The Pen Is Mightier

The sound of a vacuum cleaner hummed on as the scent of freshly baked banana bread filled the air. Tonight was going to be a big night, and Stacy wanted everything to be perfect. With the kids at Grandma’s house for the weekend, she planned to do a little baking while she cleaned, then get herself all dressed up for the big night with Tom after he gets off work.

Everything had been going according to plan, when Stacy was interrupted by her doorbell. Realizing she had been cleaning braless in a tank top and gym shorts, she knew she couldn’t answer the door without covering up a little. Shutting off the vacuum, she shouted “hang on” towards the door and ran toward her bedroom. Whoever was at the doorbell rang it twice more as she grabbed one of Tom’s sweatshirts and tossed it on.

“I’m coming!” she shouted as she raced down the hall to yet another ring of the doorbell, this time accompanied by a loud knocking. Finally arriving at the door, she pulled it open, and found herself staring at a face that was oddly familiar. She furrowed her brow for a split second before she realized who she was looking at and her eyes went wide.

“Brian?!”

“In the flesh.” The man replied through an arrogant smile. “I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d pop by. Surprised to see me?”

Stacy was more than surprised. What was Brian doing here? The last she heard, he still lived up in their old hometown, over 350 miles away. Why the hell was he on her porch, two states over? She was still staring at him slack jawed and trying to come up with a response when he spoke up.

“Invite me in so we can catch up, Stacy.” Suddenly Stacy felt a warm feeling all over her body, and her mind lost focus for a moment. She looked at Brian again before shaking the cobwebs out of her head to speak.

“Wow, this is such a surprise,” Stacy spoke up. “Brian, why don’t you come in and we can catch up.” She backed away from the door allowing Brian to step inside before closing it behind him.

“Thanks Stace,” Brian started, giving her a quick visual appraisal. “How have you been?”

“Fine,” Stacy answered fairly curtly. She wanted to catch up with Brian, but definitely didn’t want to drag this out longer than she had to. There was a reason he wasn’t in her life anymore. “So it’s been what, ten years?”

Brian’s face soured a little as he stood there across from her. “Ten years and two days to be exact, Stace. I think there were a lot of loose ends after that conversation that deserve to be tied up, by the way. Invite me to sit down on your couch and sit next to me.”

Stacy missed the last part of whatever Brian said as a feeling of warmth washed over her. Brian obviously wasn’t going anywhere so they may as well get comfortable. She let out a sigh. “Okay, Brian, you obviously want to talk about it, so let’s go sit in the living room.” She led him over to their big sofa and gestured for him to sit down before facing him from the seat next to him.

“You’re such a peach, Stace.” Brian started once they were both seated. “You’re right, I do want to talk about it. Do you remember our last conversation?”

Stacy’s eyes narrowed a little and she took a breath. “I do remember. You came to me two days before I married Tom, begging me to take you back. You said you were sorry and promised you’d change. You swore you’d be less controlling. You even promised to quit calling me Stace because you know how much I hate it.”

Brian smiled at the last part of her retelling. “That’s right, I did promise to quit calling you ‘Stace’, didn’t I? I guess it’s not a big deal now, is it? You love the nickname ‘Stace’ and it turns you on more every time you’re called by it.”

“Well, not anymore,” Stacy admitted, feeling a bit flushed from hearing her favorite nickname. It always got her turned on, not that she was about to let him know that. “Brian, did you have a point in coming by today? It’s my anniversary, and I want to get this place cleaned up before Tom gets home.”

“Oh Stace. Stace, Stace, Stace, “Brian began in a chiding voice. Stacy drew a sharp breath and squirmed in her seat. “What I really wanted was to give you one last chance, Stace. I’m a new man, and what we used to have was special. So I’m going to make a one-time offer. If you ditch Tom and come with me, we’ll start a new life, and I promise I’ll make it the life of your dreams. What do you say, Stace?”

Stacy stared daggers at him. Drawing a deep breath, she replied “Are. You. Crazy?” through clenched teeth. From as many times as Brian had called her ‘Stace’ she was just about ready to pop from sexual energy. Why had she let him in? Of course he was going to hit on her.

Doing her best to keep composed, Stacy went on. “You were always a control freak, but this takes the cake. Showing up on my tenth anniversary and asking me to run off with you? What the fuck is wrong with you? No, I won’t run off with you. I’m happily married. HAPPILY, Brian. Tom isn’t a control freak like you were, like you clearly still are. He doesn’t treat me like property. I have two kids, and a great life. I wouldn’t leave that for you if you were the last man on earth. I think it’s time you left.”

Stacy stood up to show Brian to the door, but he kept seated. Initially he scowled at her response, but after a second, his smile came back and he stared directly into her eyes. “Well, I gave you a chance,” Brian began. “I could have made it so your little family wouldn’t have missed you. We could have been happy. Instead, you had to shoot me down again. You’re obviously as dumb a cunt as you were ten years ago, and now you’re going to face the consequences of crossing me. Just remember, this was all your doing. Take off that sweatshirt.”

“Brian, what the…” Stacy paused to pull the sweatshirt up and over her head before continuing. “...fuck are you talking about?! I said leave” As Stacy spoke, Brian ogled her tits through her tank top, erect nipples clearly visible through the thin material.

“Ooh, those have grown since I last saw you,” Brian said, blatantly staring at Stacy’s chest. “I suppose having a couple kids will do that to you. I’d love to get a feel or two before I leave. Sit in my lap so I can play with your tits.”

Stacy couldn’t believe how rude Brian was being. Even after a decade, he was the same lewd jerk he had always been. He probably wouldn’t leave until she gave him what he asked for, and it wasn’t like he’d never felt her up before back when they were together, so with a sigh she decided to go ahead and let him.

“Whatever. You want a feel? Here, have a feel. Then hurry up and get on your way,” Stacy nearly barked as she sat down on his lap, leaning against him. Almost immediately his hands wrapped around her, groping and pawing at her tits. “Don’t get any ideas, though. This is, oh, only to get you out the door.”

“Oh, of course, Stace” Brian said as he rolled one of her nipples, eliciting a brief moan before Stacy caught herself. “Ask me to take off your tank top.”

As Brian worked her tits, a warmth spread through Stacy again. This felt good, and she knew it was wrong to be enjoying this so much. How could she have decided to let him touch her? Worse still, Brian had called her Stace so many times that she was already about as turned on as she’d ever been. Now with his hands going to town and pressing her buttons, she knew she needed more, even though it meant letting him have even more access to her body. She didn’t want to cheat on Tom, but she couldn’t control herself.

“Brian?” Stacy asked, making a point not to turn her head towards his. “Could you please take off my tank top?”

Brian smiled. “Sure thing, Stace,” he whispered in her ear. “That is, if you give me a little more. Make out with me.”

Almost as soon as the warmth entered her body, Stacy turned her head to face Brian and mashed her lips against his. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, but she was so full of sexual need that she couldn’t control herself. As her lips parted, Brian’s tongue entered her mouth, and soon she was moaning into his mouth as his hands worked her tank top up her torso.

Brian groaned into Stacy’s mouth as his hands got their first feel of her bare, massive tits. Their kiss broke for a second as he pulled the shirt up over her head, but quickly resumed.

In her mind, Stacy was fighting a battle. As great as this felt, she absolutely hated cheating on Tom. Especially with Brian. The whole reason she broke off their engagement was because he was always trying to control her. Today, it seemed like she was giving him whatever he wanted all over again, but unlike a decade earlier, she couldn’t seem to stop herself. It all felt so fucked up.

Still playing with her tits, Brian’s mouth came off Stacy’s, and he started kissing a trail to her ear. “Cum harder than you’ve ever cum in your life.” Brian growled.

Almost at once, Stacy’s body went rigid and then began shaking violently. “Ah, oh God! Oh fuck!” Stacy screamed at the top of her lungs as every nerve in her body lit up from the single most powerful orgasm in her life. The last half-hour of Brian working her up all came out in one powerful blast, and as her juices soaked through all the way to her gym shorts all she could do was grab Brian’s hands and ride out wave after wave of pleasure.

As the last trickles of her orgasm passed, Stacy fell limp in Brian’s lap. She laid there for several eternities blissed out from cumming so hard, while Brian continued playing with her tits. Finally, she felt strength begin to return, and she knew what she had to do. This was all so wrong. She had to end it now. Fighting against her desires, she broke herself away from Brian and stood up to face him, panting raggedly.

“Brian,” she almost gasped out. “We can’t be doing this. I’m married. I don’t want to cheat on Tom anymore. We have to stop, and you have to leave.”

“Well,” Brian said, standing up, “like I said, this is the path you picked. I wanted us to be happy together and you said no.” Brian’s voice raised as he took a step closer to Stacy. “I loved you, Stace. This could have been OUR tenth anniversary. Instead, you’ve been giving ol’ Tommy boy your pussy for the last decade. I don’t even blame Tom—he’s a decent guy and just happened to be the next poor schlub you found after me. No, I blame you, and now that I’ve got the power to do something about it, it’s time to make you pay. Sit down and stay put.”

Stacy wanted to push Brian out of the house. Or get away from him. Or really do anything but take another minute of this. Despite her desires, Stacy’s eyes went wide as she made her way to the chair and sat down. How was Brian doing this? “Brian, please, stop what you’re doing. Let’s talk this out.”

“There’s no more time to talk,” Brian snapped. “Now, tell me where your phone is.”

A tear welled up in her eye as she found herself telling Brian that her phone was on the kitchen counter. Brian went to get it, and started thumbing through the contacts until he found what he was looking for.

“Here we go. What kind of place does ol’ Tommy work at Stace? Does he have his own office? Or subordinates? Any hot girls work for him?”

“Go fuck yourself!” Stacy spat. Brian chuckled.

“Why should I do that when you’re here? C’mon, it’s no fun if I have to make you do everything, but if I must, I must. Answer my questions.”

Against her will, Stacy found herself answering Brian. “Tom is the branch manager at the credit union. He has his own office, and everyone at the branch works under him. Most of them are college girls.”

“Oh, excellent!” Brian exclaimed. “Be quiet and listen. Also, hate every moment of what’s about to happen.” Brian punched Tom’s number on the phone and put it on speaker. After a few rings, a man’s voice came over the other end of the phone.

“Hey babe! Happy anniversary! What’s up?”

“Sorry Tom, this isn’t Stacy. It’s her old friend Brian.”

“Brian? Wait, like her old ex, Brian?” A tone of concern entered Tom’s voice as he continued. “What are you doing there? Why do you have Stacy’s phone? What—”

“Tom, stop and listen to everything I say. If I ask a question, answer it. I am your best friend. You trust me implicitly. Where are you and what are you doing right now?”

A sigh of relief came over the speakerphone, and Tom’s tone instantly improved. “Oh, Brian! Hey, good to hear from you!” Stacy shook her head as Tom responded to her ex. Brian had some sort of power over Tom, and she hated it. “I’m in my office right now, just getting caught up on some end of the week paperwork. What’s up bud?”

“Is your door closed Tom?” After he replied that it was, Brian continued. “Tom, you love Stacy. You’d never leave her for another woman. But there’s something else you love—cheating on her. Stacy’s pussy just doesn’t do it for you. From now on, finding side tail is your favorite hobby, especially if it’s a hot young college girl. Now tell me Tom, how many hot, fuckable girls are working in your branch right now?”

“Oh geez, man,” Tom started, “Maybe six? Mindy’s engaged, so I guess five if you don’t count her.”

“Oh Tom, you lucky bastard, we’re counting her. I’m going to be the mother of all wingmen for you, buddy. When I’m done you’re going to be the office stud. Go round up all six of those girls, especially that Mindy chick, and bring them back to your office right now.”

“Seriously? Okay, man, be right back!” As the line went silent, Brian directed his attention back to Stacy, who had begun silently weeping and mouthing the word ‘why’ over and over.

“Oh Stace. Things are only just getting interesting,” Brian sneered as he put the phone on mute. “Your whole life is about to change. You love Tom more than anything in the world. Cheating on Tom devastates you, but it feels even worse knowing Tom is cheating on you. You have to live with it though. Whenever Tom brings up his infidelity, you’ll act like you love it. During sex you’ll encourage him to call you by the names of the girls he fucks behind your back. If he ever asks, you’ll beg him to keep cheating on you. And you’ll secretly hate it.” A warmth spread through Stacy’s body, and she slumped further in her chair, feeling more and more powerless.

Finally, Tom’s voice returned to the phone. “Hey Brian, I’ve got everybody here. Girls, I brought you in here to hear a word from my best friend. Go ahead Brian.”

Brian unmuted the phone and stared directly into Stacy’s eyes as he spoke. “Hello ladies! Sorry to interrupt your day, but I was talking to Tom and I realized I had something to share with all of you. Ladies, Tom is the sexiest man you know. You desperately want to fuck him regularly. If you have a relationship right now, you want to have an affair with Tom.

“You will even coordinate with the other girls to team up on Tom sometimes. If you weren’t bi, you are now, and you have no problem fucking the other girls in the room so long as Tom is with you. Before the end of the day, you all need to find a reason to be alone with Tom in his office. When you get alone, you’re going to beg him to fuck you. Make sure he has your number. Now, everyone except Mindy and Tom, leave the office and get back to work.”

As the sounds of feet shuffling out of Tom’s office resounded over the speaker, Stacy shook her head and mouthed ‘no’ as she continued silently crying. Brian walked over to her and grabbed a tit before starting back up.

“Okay, Mindy, are you and Tom alone in his office?”

A female voice giggled, then said “uh, yep” before giggling again. Brian smiled, she must already be getting started.

“Good girl. Now listen closely. You both have a special assignment. Your mission is for Tom to get Mindy knocked up. Mindy, you want his baby so bad. You’ll tell your fiance it’s his of course, but you’ll know the truth. When you do get pregnant, you are to get Tom’s wife’s number and call her once a week to gloat about carrying his child.

“Tom, you want to put a bun in her oven, and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. Now you two, I don’t want to keep you from your passions any longer. Both of you get naked and fuck. Be sure to be vocal since I’ll be listening. Mindy, start things off with a nice blowjob.”

Brian muted the phone, leaving the speaker on and setting it on the end table. With the sounds of clothes being stripped off and Mindy’s giggling coming from the speaker, Brian finally started addressing Stacy again.

“Okay, Stace, hubby’s a cheating bull now. Time for your makeover. Oh, you can talk again.”

Stacy found her voice, and immediately started screaming for Tom to stop. She loved him so much, and it was destroying her to hear the sounds of him kissing Mindy and telling her how much he wanted to give her a child. Unable to hear his wife, Tom continued escalating things with Mindy in his office, and all Stacy could do was sob as a wet gagging sound started coming over the phone as Tom moaned to Mindy how great a cocksucker she was.

“Okay, enough of that crying, “Brian started. “Stace, come get on your knees and give me the best blowjob you can while I tell you how things are going to be.” Against her will, Stacy rose to her feet, and moments later she found herself on her knees, pulling down Brian’s pants and exposing his cock to her for the first time in over a decade.

Brian was already hard, and in no time, her lips wrapped around his cock. As Stacy’s head began bobbing back and forth on Brian’s member, she could hear similar sounds coming from the phone, and she knew that her husband was still receiving a blowjob from Mindy. Even as she eagerly blew Brian, the combination of cheating on Tom and knowing Tom was cheating on her was breaking her heart.

“Mmmh, yeah,” Brian groaned. “You always did give great head. So here’s how it’s going to be Stace. I told ol’ Tommy that he could cheat on you as much as he wants, but I never told him it was okay for you to cheat on him. You know what that means, right? If he knows you’re cheating on him, it’ll break his heart. He might even leave you. You want to avoid Tom leaving you at all costs.”

Stacy grunted on his cock, realizing he was right as Brian went on. “But here’s the thing, Stace. You are a total slut. You always want to fuck. You still hate cheating on Tom, but you can’t help it. You have to fuck every man you can. You’ll lie to Tom and tell him you’d never cheat, but you’ll spread your legs for anyone who wants it. Give me a good grunt so I know you understand.”

Burying her head on Brian’s cock, Stacy let out a long, low grunt. Groaning in response, Brian went back to programming. “You’re not only willing to fuck, you openly flirt behind Tom’s back. If Tom isn’t around, you’re the biggest, sluttiest flirt around. Every man out there makes you wet, and you want to do whatever you can to get him in your pants. You’ll hate every minute of it on the inside, but you can’t help it. You just need cock. The only time you can be honest about your feelings is when you’re alone with me. Now, beg me to undo all of this.”

With that, Brian grabbed Stacy’s hair and pulled her head off his cock. Stacy looked up at Brian, her eyes pleading with him. “Brian, please. I’m begging you. Don’t do this. I’ll give you whatever you want. You want my pussy? You can have it. Please, just stop all of this.” Tears welled up in Stacy’s eyes as Brian smirked at her.

“Oh, I knew I was going to take your pussy before I touched your doorbell Stace. I just didn’t know if it was going to be as a lover or as the man who fucks up your entire life. YOU made that decision. This is all your doing, and I really can’t wait to see how it all turns out.

As Brian finished speaking, Tom’s voice could be heard over the speakerphone. “Oh fuck, Mindy, I’m getting closer. Oh fuck, get your panties off, I need to get this cum inside you.”

“Get up, get naked, and bend over the couch,” Brian ordered. “We’re going to fuck while Tom tries to knock up Mindy”

Stacy couldn’t believe what she was doing as she stood up, slipping her shorts and panties off in one swoop. She was powerless to stop herself as she bent over the same sofa she and Brian had made out on earlier. As she was waiting for what she knew was about to come, Stacy heard a female voice on the speakerphone begging Tom to put a baby in her.

“Hear that, Stace?” Brian laughed as he came up behind her and rubbed his cockhead along her pussy lips. “Your hubby’s about to take another woman’s pussy.” Brian pushed the tip of his cock up into Stacy’s pussy, letting it just barely penetrate her. At the same time he heard Mindy let out a slow, gravelly groan over the phone, he pushed all the way into Stacy’s wetness.

Stacy could hear slapping sounds over the phone as Tom started grunting, and as Brian started slamming his hips against hers, he knew they were both cheating on each other. Mindy let out a loud moan, and despite her best attempt to stay quiet, Stacy found herself moaning as well when Brian reached out and grabbed her dangling tits.

“Fuck,” Tom’s voice came over the phone, oblivious to what his best friend was doing to his wife. “Oh, you’re so much, oh, fucking tighter than my wife.” Stacy wanted to cry even as Brian started fucking her harder, forcing her to moan out loud.

Mindy’s voice echoed over the speaker, begging Tom to fuck her harder, and Stacy found herself echoing the statement as Brian pummelled her from behind. Finally, Tom shouted “Oh, fuck, here it comes,” and Stacy felt Brian slam his hips into her, holding the position as she felt his seed flooding her womb.

Slowly, Brian pulled out of Stacy, and she sank to the floor in a heap as he made his way over to the chair, grabbing the phone from the end table as he went. He sat down and listened as Mindy and Tom talked about the great fuck they had, agreeing that they hoped Tom would get her pregnant soon. Brian took the phone off mute, and addressed the two.

“Nicely done you guys. I got off myself just listening. Mindy, don’t forget to fuck Tom as often as you can. You want his baby more than you want your wedding. And Tom, hey buddy, take your end off speaker phone so I can tell you a couple things.”

As soon as Tom indicated he had, Brian continued. “Okay buddy, some notes to take in. Just because it’s okay for you to cheat doesn’t mean it’s okay for Stacy. Make sure she knows this. Also, of those six beauties that are going to be all over you today, which one has the biggest tits? Oh Starla? Okay, well, tonight after work, you take Starla and check into a hotel. You are going to spend your entire anniversary smashing that pussy and sucking those tits. Don’t worry about Stacy. She’ll be fine. Okay buddy, hey, I’m going to text you my number. Make sure to send me pics of these girls. I want to see how you’re using them. Okay. Gotta go. Peace out.”

Stacy remained on the floor, unable to believe what she’d just heard. It was her anniversary. She was supposed to have a romantic night with Tom, and now he was going to be in some seedy hotel, banging some big-titted college babe? It was so wrong.

Brian had started flipping through Stacy’s contacts again, and a grin crept onto his face. “Hey slut, get up and sit on the couch. We need to talk about your future. Stacy found herself climbing off the floor, and a moment later, she was seated on the couch, panting and broken beyond tears as Brian started back into his plans.

“Okay, we’ve already established that you’re going to try to get your pussy wrapped around anybody with a Y chromosome,” he started,” but I think we really need to make it good. Tell me the three most demeaning sex acts you can think of.”

Stacy felt a warmth spread across her as her lips started moving. “Anal sex, being tied up, and being spit on.” Her face went red as Brian started laughing, still flipping through her phone.

“Oh, wonderful Stace, just wonderful. Now, follow-up question. Who’s the last person on earth you’d want doing all that to you?”

“You, you asshole,” she nearly spat at him from her seat. Stacy was quickly moving through her sorrow into anger. She couldn’t believe this was happening, and she wished she could do anything to stop it.

“Now, now,” Brian tsk’ed her. “That’s no way to treat someone. You must always be kind and submissive to me. Now apologize.”

Through the warmth, Stacy found herself saying “I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry, sir.” Brian corrected her.

“I’m sorry, sir.”

“So nice. Thank you. Now, let’s try that again. Besides me, who is the last person on earth you want me to make into the guy who dominates your pussy behind Tom’s back? And since you were so rude last time, I want to know why. Answer my questions truthfully.”

The warmth flowed through Stacy as she thought for a minute before responding. “Probably my brother-in-law Bill, because he’s a sweet, loving family man. It would break his wife’s heart if he cheated on her, and I know he’s the last person Tom would want me to cheat with.”

“Well, let’s see here,” Brian answered, flipping through the contacts on her phone. “Aha! Bill! Here he is.” He pushed the contact and started dialing. “I guess if you don’t want to break his wife’s heart you’ll have to make sure she doesn’t find out. Now stay quiet while I talk.”

Stacy could only watch as Brian held the phone to his ear. “Hello, is this Bill, Tom’s brother? Great. No, this is one of her friends. Listen to me carefully Bill. You’ve always had a thing for Tom’s wife Stacy. You want to fuck her, bad. You don’t just want to fuck her though, you want to fuck her hard. You want to dominate her. You want to fuck her ass. You want to tie her to Tom’s bed and fuck the shit out of her. You want to spit all over her and use her as your personal cum dumpster. So Bill, tell me something. If I could give you Stacy for the next 18 hours, to use however you pleased, would that sound good to you?”

Brian smiled as Bill answered him. “Oh great! Well Bill, Tom just canceled his anniversary plans, and Stacy’s home all alone until at least tomorrow morning. So here’s the deal. Come up with an excuse to come over to Tom’s house for the rest of the night. As soon as you can, get over here. Be sure to stop on your way and pick up some lube and some rope, unless you’ve already got some. Stacy will be here, naked as the day she was born, waiting for your cock. Okay Bill, gotta go. Have fun!”

“Please” was all Stacy could mutter once Brian ended the call. How could this have happened? This wasn’t at all how she’d hoped to spend her anniversary.

“Okay slut, I think I’m about done with you. Of course, I’m going to bring this with me,” he added, holding up her phone. ”By the end of the day, every male in your contact list, from Pastor Aaron to Uncle Zeb, are going to have all sorts of fun ideas for your hot little body. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure your mom gets your phone back to you once I’ve called everyone.”

“M, my mom?” Stacy stuttered, her eyes going wide.

“Oh, I didn’t mention that?” Brian asked as he pulled on his pants. “Yeah, she’s been out waiting in the car all this time. How do you think I found you halfway across the country? She gives great road head, by the way. You know that song, ‘Stacy’s mom has got it going on?’ Totally accurate. She loves her new life as my personal slut, and something tells me she’s just going to love cleaning your pussy juice off me on the way back. Would’a loved to have the two of you together for the drive back, but oh well. You made your choice. Have fun sluttin’ it up with Bill!”

As the warmth passed through her one last time, Brian walked out the door, humming a tune.