The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Visions

A mouthful of water.

Lungs screaming for air. A surface far above me. Unseen, but known. Grasping, fighting, reaching, stretching. With soul’s intent to live, my eyes open.

There. Blue above. Ripples form a bulls eye wavering away in concentric circles. There is where I need to be. I can almost see the air. I can feel it rush into my lungs. But the surface is so far away. So desperately far.

Suddenly, like a broaching whale, I break from the watery confines and reach the sweet air above.

Shuddering gasps rack my body. Lungs retch out the foul water. I cry with gladness as my body sobs in gulps of air.

Rolling onto my back, I regain my bearings. I’m in the Genesee River. Just above the Lower Falls. And heading for that self same cataract at a goodly pace. Striking out toward shore, I swear I’ll get the woman who put me here. Snagging a branch hanging over the water, I pull myself to safety.

As I hit the shore, I looked to the sky. It was raining again. Not that it made any difference to me at the moment. It’s just that I love upstate New York in the fall. Such romantic damned weather. And then a line from a classic song by Supertramp ran through my head. “It’s raining again, . . .”

God, I love New York.

* * *

Getting home was no big deal.

I called the air cab on a public phone. The driver took one look at my soaking wet clothes and started to leave. But I whistled. She turned. I showed her a soggy two hundred dollar note, making sure she could see Kennedy’s face. The rear door opened, I got in. She whisked me to the comfort and safety of my home. No questions. Especially as she dried out the note over the heater vent.

Now, myself dry and in sweats, I sit on my couch and figure to gain my revenge. Working as a security consultant is usually an easy job. And industrial espionage was part of the game. But it was getting thick when people dropped you for not spilling scuttlebutt on other companies projects.

I had received a call that morning. It was to be a one time body guard job at the Riverside Towers, down on the water front. I was no sooner there when I was hustled into a limousine. Said limo pulled away from the curb. Apparently it was time for a ride. And I was invited.

While this was happening, a couple of too large men wearing too small clothes were encouraging my cooperation. It was going to be a question and answer session. They questioned. And I was supposed to answer. Their methods left much to be desired, however.

A couple of slaps to the head, a few punches to the middle of my torso. I’d had worse from my baby sister. But, when I wouldn’t talk, the third occupant, a lady with coal black eyes, walked toward me. She stopped just shy of my face, and stared at me with those vacant, coal black eyes.

“You are such a hard woman to find, you know that”

“Yeah well, obviously not hard enough”

“Can I ask you something?”

“And if I don’t answer? These big gorillas going to beat it out of me? I don’t spill information about my employers, if thats what you’re after lady.”

At that, she just smiled at me. And still kept those black as hell eyes locked on me. Why is she just staring at me like that?

“How do you feel about the color black?”

“Black? What the hell kinda question...Why? What does it matter? It’s a color. So?”

“No, see, that’s where you’re wrong. It’s not just a color, it’s a feeling. When you sleep, all you feel is the warm enveloping feeling of blackness. Black is so warm and inviting, so seductive and enveloping. Warm and enveloping, seductive and enveloping. Enveloping...enveloping...like my black eyes are enveloping you now, aren’t they? You can’t look away from them now can you? They’re just so warm and enveloping...so seductive and enveloping...”

Black...it does feel good. I never thought black would feel...what...what am I thinking! What the hell is she trying to do! I’m not going for this, lady. I moved my head upward trying to break her gaze and shift my weight to attempt to toss one of these goons off me. And for my efforts, I get a nice hard punch to my ribs.

“Now see, if you’d cooperate, we wouldn’t have to hurt you. We don’t want to have to do that.”

I look up at her again, to blurt out some smart answer, but all I see is her black eyes again. Black...enveloping eyes.

“You’re trying some hypnosis bull aren’t you...it’s not going to work!”

“Hypnosis. Now what’s that? Is that where I get you to focus on something. Like my enveloping black eyes. While you are focusing on my black eyes, I start talking to you. Talking really slowly and carefully, letting the words slip past your mind and go to your subconscious. Your so focused on my black...enveloping eyes, that my words are slowly slipping past all your mental defenses, and going right to your subconscious.”

I felt like defying her. Spitting out it’s not working, you can’t get to me. I wanted to say it...but my body just wouldn’t let me. I still had control of my mind, but I couldn’t get my body to do anything but keep staring at her eyes. This isn’t...this isn’t good.

“And whoever is staring into my black, enveloping eyes will soon go into a deep trance. A very deep trance state. D-e-e-p-e-r and d-e-e-p-e-r. Their mind will become open, receptive. Very open and suggestible. Willing to accept new and different ideas. Very willing. So willing. So open. So receptive. Deeper and deeper. D-e-e-p-e-r and d-e-e-p-e-r. Going into a deep trance now. A very deep, deep trance. So willingly. The powerful combination of my black, enveloping eyes and my hypnotic suggestions quickly induce a very deep, deep trance state. Just keep focused on my eyes. Let the enveloping blackness of my eyes guide you into a deep trance. Deeper and deeper then you ever imagined before. Deeper and deeper. Deep, deep blackness.”

Blackness. That’s all that seemed to be around me. It was like I had stepped into her eyes and was surrounded by darkness. This isn’t as bad as I thought really. I could get used to relaxing in this darkness. She kept talking. I wasn’t listening. I don’t know how long I remained like that, but I was aware that I was feeling more and more lightheaded the more she talked.

“Mrs. Johnson, listen to me now, listen carefully to me now. You like this feeling don’t you. This feeling of relaxing...relaxing in this deep blackness. This deep, deep blackness. But look, now the blackness is going away, going away. I can show you a place, a place where you can feel even more enveloped in darkness. Much more even. The feelings will intensify and be even stronger then now. Much stronger. Do you wish to know where it is?”

“Yes”, I whispered.

I saw her turn her head out to the ocean and smile.

“There. The ocean. The deep, black ocean. Just walk into it, and you will be surrounded by it’s blackness.”

I frowned. I know I did. Oceans are not black. This isn’t making sense.

“Go ahead. Walk closer to it. Closer. Closer. Closer. Remember how relaxed the darkness made you feel, You want to feel that way again don’t you. Look at the ocean. It’s so black isn’t it? Look closer. See how the color becomes deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper, the closer you come. Go ahead, walk closer ...closer and closer, deeper and deeper. Black. It’s such a deep color isn’t it? Such a deep, deep, d-e-e-p color, such a powerful color. You need to feel the blackness envelop you again. You need it. You want it. So fascinating to look at, and the closer you get, the more attractive it becomes, the more fascinating you find it. The more you realize you need it. And you need it. You do need it. Go ahead, walk into the ocean. Feel it’s dark embrace.”

I felt myself walking. Despite myself, I needed the darkness. I wanted it. Next thing I know, I’m in the water.

But she messed up. Didn’t think I would wake up. Now to even up the score.

* * *

In the darkness of night, I came up behind the tower where I had met the limo. A good a place to start as any. I was hoping to find the lady of the icy soul here. Beating the security system was a cinch. Then up to the second floor maintenance area. I located the room containing the security monitors. Then I checked floor by floor, hallway by hallway, room by room (a voyeur’s dream) for the two goons who were with that ice queen.

There. Twenty-seventh floor. Guarding what I hoped was their mistress’s door.

I went up the fire stairs, not wanting to announce my arrival.

Twenty-seven flights later, I pulled the fire door open and peered around the jamb from floor level. No one thinks to look down when they hear a noise.

Clear as the proverbial mid summer Montana sky.

I crept to the hallway intersection. On the floor again, I peeked around the corner. The goons were standing by the door, impassive. They weren’t expecting anyone to show, least of all me.

I hit each with a jolt from a “taser”, putting them out for a piece. I walked up to the apartment door. No lock. It seems the Magilla twins were supposed to stop anyone who showed up. I turned the ornate knob and walked in.

She was on the divan, looking out the wall to wall ten foot high windows. It was a beautiful view of Lake Ontario. I know she heard me come in. But she didn’t even bother to turn around.

“Your disposal method was off. I’m still alive lady. And I want some answers. And don’t think that crap is going to work on me again.”

She finally turns, placing those cold, coal black eyes on me, never saying a word, leaving the speeches to me.

“What was it? I wouldn’t break quick enough for you? I didn’t scream? Murder seems most foul because I kept my mouth shut about a client’s security. Is that why you tried to kill me? I’m not nuts and bolts on operations. I just set up codes for building and computer security. Is that good reason for attempted murder?”

No answer. Those coal black eyes just stared, showing no emotion. No guilt. Nothing. Her face never twitched, her eyes didn’t squint, not even as she drew on her cigarette.

I walked toward her, hoping for some reaction. Nothing. I was starting to sizzle a bit, but was determined not to over react reaching for an answer. Plus she provoked me by just sitting there. Also, there was the fact her face looked very familiar. And not because she was trying to hypnotize me hours ago. I had seen the eyes before. There was a nagging edge.

As I neared, I reached out to grab her arm. As I did I heard her say a phrase....

“Enveloped in blackness.”

Everything went black for a second as I fell to the ground.

I then opened my eyes. But this isn’t the same place. I was in a room. Mirrors were on all sides of me. Even the ceiling was mirrored. In the room I noticed a bed behind me. And there she was. Sitting on it like a queen sitting on her throne. Ice Queen. I went to say something...but strangely enough...I couldn’t talk. It was like my vocal cords were just yanked from my throat. I choose instead to just stare at Ice Queen, as if to ask her what was going on.

Big mistake.

Those eyes again...staring back at me. Black...enveloping...eyes...

“Welcome to your subconscious Mrs. Johnson.”

What?

“In case you got away from the ocean...I planted this little scenario in your head. A scenario that was triggered by my phrase. What your experiencing is a story. It’s a story that I told your subconscious to play for you. I gave you enough info to get you going as I hypnotized you. And your subconscious is going to fill in the details...and let you experience the feelings you have always wanted to experience. Namely being hypnotized and controlled by a hypnotic, dominant female. You always have been a closet lesbian anyway. Haven’t you?”

She smiled at me as she got off the bed.

“I can say this to you...because you will never wake up. You will trap yourself here forever. Willingly. You’ll not want to leave me. But...”

She then started to walk directly toward me. Her hips swaying sensuously as she walked. She was dressed in a short black leather dress that hugged her perfect form...that showed off her perfect breast.

“...I think it’s only fair that I give you a fighting chance for your freedom. You’ll lose, of course...your subconscious wants me to control you.”

She turned her head to her right. One of the mirrors faded...revealing the streets of New York behind them. What is she trying to pull here?

“You can just walk out of here...or...I’ll let you live here forever with me...staying with me and worshipping my body...sucking on my breast...my lovely, big, natural boobs.”

She lowered her voice as she walked closer to me. Letting each word leave her sensuous lips slowly.

“And you do want to suck on my large 36 cup tits, don’t you? Of course you do.”

What, are you crazy, I’m leaving here lady.

“I mean, how long has it been since you sucked a women’s breast? Men, they mean nothing to you don’t they? It’s the touch of a women’s caress, the feel of a women’s skin...a women’s breast you really want to feel isn’t it?”

Who cares. I’m leaving.

“Watch me run my hand over my huge breast. Look and gaze at my breast as I run my finger over them, fingering my large, sumptuous jugs. That’s it, just keep looking...”

She kept repeating this as she let her dress fall off her body, revealing her very large breast. Very large indeed.

“...Just keep looking and relax. Just you and me, and my voice... gentle, soothing, relaxing. Relax. Take a deep breath... exhale... and relax. Your eyes focused on my beautiful breast. Watching the blackness of my nipples envelop you...relax you. Letting the feelings of relaxation wash over you. My breast...captivating you. You love the way my breasts captivate you. Breath slowly and feel yourself sink deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper into this wonderful trance. You will not try and resist will you? You can’t anyway, can you? Just focus on my tits...for you’ll soon find you cannot look away from them now. Let your mind become focused and fixed on my tits and you’ll see you cannot look away from them...cannot look away. You are falling deeper and deeper under my spell. And the more your eyes try and look away... the greater the urge you will feel to feast your eyes on my huge tits and the greater your urge will be to suck on them...suck on them forever.”

Something was not right here. I can see freedom right past her. I could just walk out of here and leave this place. She said I could. So I should...but...damn those tits...they’re so big...I always had a weakness for big tits...but those...

“Don’t resist the urge. You can’t. You won’t. Just think how good you feel with your mouth on my breast. Sucking it, feeling relaxed and enveloped...feel how sweet my breast feel to your tongue...relaxed and enveloped. Feel yourself devouring my breast...you can’t think of nothing else now, can you? That’s right...your mind can do nothing but feel what I’m telling you to feel. And you want to suck them don’t you? And the more you suck, the more you fall under my spell—suck them Nadine. Don’t fight any longer. Give in. Suck. You can’t resist. S-u-c-k. You want me to control you. S-u-c-k. You need me to control you. S-u-c-k.

She pushed her breast together forming a natural cleavage. And she started pressing them and releasing them. Pressing them then releasing them. The whole time, saying one word to me...

“Suck, suck, s-u-c-k...”

I couldn’t help it anymore. The urge was too much. I started sucking. I took my tongue and licked hungrily at her huge nipples. Biting down on her breast. I don’t need to leave here. Why should I? I can just suck her tits forever. Who needed anything else? What else in life is there?

“Good, very good. I am very pleased with you. Very, very pleased. You made the right choice to stay with me. To stay and please me. To let me dominate you. Control you. And the more you suck, the deeper you will be under my control. Deeper and deeper. One part of your mind is already mine, but you have hidden a part from me. I need to know what it is. You will hear and obey everything I say now. And all I want you to do is keep on sinking down, getting deeper and deeper and deeper. I need you to tell me something. Tell me and you will go deeper under my control. Deeper than you ever imagined. So deep, you’ll have no thoughts but mine. No thoughts but my own. Tell me. Tell me. Who was your last employer? Tell me. Obey me, you can’t resist the feeling. Something inside you is telling you that this is wrong, wrong to tell me...but you will find that the more you try and argue and struggle and fight the deeper you will sink... until you are wanting to obey me. The more you resist, the deeper my control of you will be, until you tell me what I want to know. Tell me. Obey me.”

I finally stopped sucking and decided to tell her who my employer was. It was only right I tell her, wasn’t it? Sensing that I can now talk...I begin to think of my last employer’s name...Nina Watkins. But as soon as I thought of her name, a sharp pain goes through my head. It feels like a thousand needles just struck my entire body. I can’t think straight. I’m in so much pain.

Then everything becomes white. Bright white.

My vision slowly clears and I see myself where I started. Laid out under the Ice Queen’s feet out on the divan. I stand myself up, and smile as the Ice Queen stares at me, frowning. Nina went through great pains to make sure I never spilled out her name to anyone. Including using post hypnotic suggestions. Much to the dislike of Ice Queen here...who I’m sure was just waiting over top of my body for me to squeal out Nina’s name.

“Not bad Mrs. Johnson, or would you prefer Nadine?” came a soft voice.

I spun to see who was behind me. No one.

“I’m not in the room,” came the voice again, “but will be shortly. Why don’t you make yourself comfortable Nadine. Sit, relax until I arrive. Then we can have a pleasant chat.”

“No thanks, I’d rather stand. I feel safer this way,” I answered. I strolled around the room searching for the camera and microphone pickups. “Just tell your little pet, whoever or whatever she is, to keep her distance. And answer me this in the meantime. Tell me why was I hypnotized into trying to drown myself in the river by Ms. Ice Queen here and those grizzly bears out in the hall?”

“Very simple,” came the reply. “Letting you out of the car to walk away, you would have gone straight to your last employer and informed them of someone’s interest in their latest project. If that occurs, they’ll nail the doors shut and we’d never get what we want.”

“That would be part of the job. How do you know I haven’t already called and informed them before I got here?” I asked.

“Once again, quite simple. We monitor the telephone lines into the plant, and no such call has been received. Does that satisfy you?”

“Yeah, for now. But I want to know what exactly you wanted. I don’t want to harm your girl here, but I will if we can’t come to an explanation as to my attempted demise. And how do you know my name?”

“In answer to your statement of harm to my “girl” as you call her, I think you will find that rather difficult. After all, you’ve already seen a small example of what she can do. I’d dislike demonstrating fully her capabilities. Trust me, she could literally convince you to jump out that window right now if she wanted. And as to knowing your name, I know quite a bit about you, and it doesn’t come from what you would consider the expected sources.”

Her statement about the girl started the cranky, creaky thought processes to moving. I thought about what she had done to me. Things were becoming a bit clearer. No hypnotist can just hypnotize anyone like that she did...not that deep...not that fast. This apparently was no ordinary female.

There had been tales of a radical style or type of cyber being. Women grown from birth to be utterly seductive and enticing. Enhanced vocal cords...cybernetic brains...bodies made to perfection. Beings much nearer to human than ever. And suddenly, someone trying to play god again. All minor deities have the small g.

And the part of the process was nano-technology.

And these beings were definitely better than homo sapiens Blending the best parts of humans with the analytical parts of a computer. Knowing just what to say to get a person to do as she pleased. I slowly realized I was looking at one now.

Now the club descended. Between the eyes.

The women I had run the security for, Nina, had new techniques in the field. Beyond my understanding, true, but quite potent from what I could deduce. Nina herself had persuasive abilities far superior then Ms. Ice Queen’s.

“Okay, I got it now,” I said. “I’m slow, but I’m not an idiot. You want access to my employers computer files to see their research. To see if they have developed ways to persuade and control people’s minds even better than your people. Than even your girl here. Your everyday type of industrial sabotage. But I won’t help. I’m a security consultant, like I said, but an honest one.”

Hearing a panel slide open, I turned. A woman of age passed through the portal. She too looked quite familiar. I stared, trying to remember where I’d seen her face. She spoke.

“Actually, you are much more than that, Nadine. If you look closely you’ll see what I mean.”

I gazed at her, staring, trying to figure just who the hell this women was. And what she meant to me. As I wondered she continued to talk.

“I’m glad to see that you have the resources and the tenacity to survive. I had wondered about you for some time, ever since your inception. We at the plant were afraid that you would have had a break down by now. If that would have happened, we would have had to sign you out of the ward to keep you safe.”

“How is your life going these days? Is the detective/security agency we arranged for you to occupy sufficient to your needs?”

A slow burn took over and I stared briefly before answering.

“Just what the hell does my life and its style have to do with you? I don’t know you from Adam and I don’t care to. And as for your “arranging” for me to have my agency, I got that started by a loan, from the bank. You’d know that if you had done your homework properly.”

“But Nadine, I’ve been concerned ever since you were young how you were faring and how you got on in life. After all, your orphanage years weren’t the best, now were they? And the others of your ilk, their lives weren’t all the best either.”

“Others of my ilk?” I questioned. “Just what the hell does that mean?”

“My dear young lady, it means of course that you and others like you are the ultimate in test tube babies. You were manufactured to the most exacting specifications. Then you were placed into various lifestyles in which to grow and mature. It was a regular Pygmalianish experiment. You know? The environment versus the genetic. And now it had come time for me to take advantage of this remarkable familial relationship we haven’t had over the years. I’m calling in your marker, girl.”

That’s when thunderbolts struck.

Her face. It was a mirror. With me as a reflection. It was me. Older, more mature, having age’s road map of lines, but my face just the same. Exactly as I’d look in thirty years or so.

And the Ice Queen’s face had the same features.

My heart seemed to stop for a moment. Blood chilled. I stared in amazement. Then this thought. Was I just a creation, like the Ice Queen in front of me?

“Now you see the need for silence”, she said. “Now you understand the need for anonymity. People must not know I can have clones built with an androids capabilities. Ones I can program as I desire. Women, made to be the most enticing women ever created...and able to control anyone they desire. As for you, I left you to your own devices. To see how far they would take you. No programming, no previous instructions. Haven’t you wondered about your lack of a past? Lack of solid memories? Wisps of remembrances? They’re my memories coming back to you. You’ve only three actual years of cognizance on this planet. And soon to be no more.”

Her words, like ice picks, struck my heart. Was it a fact, as she stated? Was I just part of her imaginings come to life? But no. What of cogito ergo sum...I think, therefore I am?

“Of course,” she continued, there is also the fact that I have perfected a method of force growth in the clones. It no longer takes twenty years. I can physically mature a clone in five years now. And I’m working, or my scientists are, on forced growth in one year. But I’m afraid our time is almost up. The two gentlemen you immobilized coming in here, should be waking about now. And I’m sure they would enjoy having a discourse with you on the finer points of tasar use.”

That confirmed it. If I wanted to last out the evening and find the truth, I had to act.

Now.

Grabbing the lamp next to me, I threw it at Ice Queen and bolted for the door. Pumped up with adrenaline, I ran through the door and over the recovering gorillas outside. Heading for the stairs, I went down flights as fast as I could, running scared. I was thinking as fast and as hard as I was running. And I was thinking that without running faster than those I left behind, I was due for a major fall.

to be continued