The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and (relatively) Innocent

by robotunit8 ()

There was one good thing for Stephanie about it being the weekend, she didn’t have to go to work! And it also meant that she could quietly subsume herself into her own private world, and let everyone else just do their own thing. And her private world was her computer, and the precious gifts it held for her. Primarily the delicious stories of mind control that her eager mind could gobble up over the weekend, and she could then get to jill herself off to some strange fantasy on the Sunday, about the only ‘sexual activity’ she ever got to experience nowadays. Not that she minded that in all honesty, she was well into middle age after all.

And most of those fantasies revolved around specific areas of mind control, brainwashing devices and robotisation. No half measures in terms of mind control for her! She did read all the stories just in case of interest, but those were the main delights she was looking out for.

This morning though, there was a strange email in her box, one suggesting a new site that she should visit, one that would really ‘press her buttons’ or so whoever had written to her claimed. She didn’t know the name of the sender, but as an author herself that didn’t necessarily mean a thing, as readers of her stories did write to her every now and then with suggestions. And to be fair, a site called www.sexbot.com was always going to appeal to her, not to own one of course, but more with the dreams of becoming one. So she clicked the link...

The home page flowed onto her screen and she smiled, recognising the face as the most famous female robot of all time, Maria from Metropolis. And, though she certainly wasn’t a sexbot, Stephanie enjoyed seeing the sight of her sat in the chair, encircled by those rings of electricity, or so they were portrayed at least.

She barely glanced at the standard disclaimers before hitting the enter button, and... her screen filled with swirling gold and silver spirals which she gazed into, enraptured by the vision. Well, she was also waiting for something else to appear, but still there was nothing more than the spirals.

A few minutes later, and still nothing more had happened. She was just going to write the site off as a waste of time when a stream of lights (subliminal words, though she of course didn’t know that) flickered across the centre of her screen attracting her attention. She couldn’t focus well enough to read them, but maybe something was about to happen, so she didn’t shut it down after all.

In fact, the only thing that shut down a few minutes later was her mind, as commanded to by the messages flickering into her subconscious mind. Time lost all meaning for her, and she certainly wasn’t aware an hour or so later when the spirals, and the messages faded from her screen.

She only came back to life when she heard someone knocking loudly on her door, and hastily pulled herself together, and went off to answer it. It was a courier from one of those delivery firms with a parcel for her. Not that she was expecting a parcel from anyone, but it was marked with her name, and ‘to be only opened by Stephanie Bell’ written on the package as well. She assumed it was something from a workmate, she hardly knew anyone else, and had no family either. So...

She peeled the package open, and tugged on whatever was inside, hoping there would be a letter, or note to explain things. But all there was inside was a gold bodysuit in a very shiny, thin material. She assumed lycra or the like, but it was only a guess as she never bought, or worn anything like that. No note to say who it was from, or what it was for was to be found in the package.

She stretched it out to full length. There were seemingly two zips, one in the hood, and one that stretched about halfway down the back of the suit, presumably how she got into this. She gasped even more when she saw the hood was full face as well, how was she meant to see while wearing it? But,...but...if she put it on, she was going to look a lot like Maria, so what harm could it do to just slip it on, no one was going to see her wearing it after all?...

Clearly the best way to put this on was naked, or at least as naked as was wise for a woman in her late forties with an ample cleavage. So she kept her bra on, and her panties as well, as she knew she would probably get ‘excited’ while wearing this, and she would hate to ruin it.

She felt a tingle of excitement as she pulled the suit up her body, at least she assumed it was just excitement! It felt more like the sort of tingle you would get from low level electricity, but that she told herself was a silly idea, even when her pussy flushed its juices all over her pants as it passed that point. And as for the sensation when the suit nestled against her bra...it felt like her nipples had pierced their way through the cotton just so they could feel that amazing sensation.

She tugged the zip up as best she could before pulling the hood over her head and lowering that zip until the two met. She was just admiring herself as best she could in the mirror given her limited vision, when... it felt like a lightning bolt had passed through her, and she slipped down on to the floor, passing out as she did so.

The next few hours saw an amazing transformation as woman, and suit became as one. Quite literally so, as not only did her flesh bond with the suit, incredible internal changes took place as well.

A few hours later Stephanie woke, stood up, and walked to her computer. She logged in, and sent a reply to the person who had sent her that email with the website link that morning. It was brief and to the point,

“Sexbot 1 is now online Mistress, and ready for duty. What time will she be collected?”

A few moments later she received a reply,

“Sexbot 1 will be collected in 30 minutes and taken to her new place of work. She must be ready to leave at that time. Is that clear?”

Stephanie/Sexbot 1’s reply was clear and concise,

“Yes Mistress...bleep.”