The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Violin Lesson

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

In the fifteen years she had been teaching the violin, Meryl had seen a lot of students. Some were good, a lot were bad and some needed only a little guidance. Meryl saw teaching music as a great calling, a way of letting young people unleash their artistic energies in a way that benefitted them in mind and spirit. If only some of her charges could understand that a little bit better.

“No, no, no, no!” Meryl yelled, waving her hands. She was in her apartment which doubled as her practice studio. It was a modest home, quite tidy, with pictures of Meryl on the wall in concert, the length of her long performing career on display. She was a little older and a couple of pounds heavier today, but she was still rather attractive, her face highlighted by a pert nose, her body clad in a billowing blue dress. She ran a hand through her curly brown hair as she glanced at her current student. “Have you even been practicing?”

“Every day for two hours,” Lacey replied. She was in her teens but looked a little older. Her thin, girlish figure had begun to fill out a little more over the last year, showing a nice body clad in a pair of slacks and a dark shirt. Her long black hair flowed behind her, offsetting her pretty face. She clutched her violin in her hands as she sat on a chair, a sheet of music on a stand before her. “What’s wrong?”

“We only have an hour,” Meryl said. “Let’s go with what’s right. Nothing. There, that’s taken care of, let’s move on.”

“I thought you were supposed to be encouraging,” Lacey sulked.

“That was three months ago. I’ve gotten used to you now.” Meryl sighed and stood up from the couch. “Lacey, I don’t understand it. You have five fingers. The violin has four strings. How can just the nine of you make so many mistakes?”

“Hey, I’m trying here, okay?”

“That’s the problem, you’re trying too hard. Lacey, when you play, you’re supposed to let the music and the movements guide you. You’re supposed to be gentle with it, not try to punch the notes in. You have to let the music flow through you. Don’t try to play, just play.”

“Thank you, Yoda,” Lacey said bitterly. Meryl rolled her eyes. She liked the kid, she really did, but sometimes that attitude could get on her nerves. Her parents had pushed Lacey into taking up the instrument, seeing it as a way of keeping her out of the troubles that regularly hit high school students. Lacey had gone along with it, but her inexperience was showing. Meryl had never been keen on people who took up instruments so late in life. In her mind, the younger they started the better, as evidenced by Lacey’s lack of talent, which could be improved if she could only get the right mind-set on. Which was when Meryl got the idea to give Lacey one of her “special lessons.” “Okay, Lacey, have a seat and we can try this a different way.”

Glad to be rid of the violin for a few minutes, Lacey put the instrument down and sat on the couch as Meryl stood up. Taking a breath, the teacher took the instrument in her hands and delicately held it up. “Now, Lacey, I want you to take a look at this violin. Take a good look at it. You really have to appreciate the beauty of this instrument if you’re going to play it. It’s a simple piece of wood with strings, but it can make the most beautiful melodies ever created. It’s the strings, Lacey, look at the strings. Just take a good, long look at the strings.” As she spoke, Meryl’s hand went to the strings of the violin and began to lightly pluck at them, one at a time, letting each one bounce in the shaft of light that hit from the lamp. Just as she’d planned, the light seemed to make each string grow, catching Lacey’s attention. “Just watch the strings, Lacey, watch each string as I puck it. Watch each string bounce as I pluck it, watch them bounce and shine in the light. Each string is magic, Lacey, each one is magic for producing such music. Watch the strings, Lacey, watch each string as I pluck them, watch them as I pluck them, one at a time, up first, each string plucked one at a time, one at a time. Watch the strings, Lacey, watch each string as I pluck them, up at first, one string at a time, up and up, and now down, watch each string as I pluck them, down, down, down, watch each magic string, Lacey. Watch each string as I pluck them, up....and down. Up.....and down. Watch as each string is plucked, watch as I move up....and down, up....and down to pluck each one, each string, each magic string, up....and down, up.....and down.

“It’s so relaxing, Lacey, so relaxing to look at the strings, the magic strings, so relaxing to watch as I pluck them, one at a time, up.....and down, up.....and down, it’s so relaxing to watch, Lacey, so very relaxing to watch the strings be plucked, each string plucked up....and down, up....and down, you’re feeling relaxed, Lacey, so relaxed, so very relaxed, now Lacey, it’s so relaxing to watch the strings, watch the magic strings, Lacey, watch them and you’ll feel relaxed, so relaxed so very, very relaxed. As you watch each of the strings plucked, up....and down, up....and down, you feel so relaxed, your body is relaxed, your mind is relaxed and your eyes are very relaxed, very relaxed, Lacey, so heavy, they’re so relaxed that they’re so heavy, so very heavy, as you watch the magic strings be plucked, up....and down, up....and down, you’re feeling so very, very relaxed that you want to close your eyes, close your heavy, heavy eyes and relax completely. Relax, Lacey, relax completely.”

Meryl lowered the violin and looked at the hypnotized teen who slumped on the couch. She had found hypnosis to be quite the nice tool to aid some of her students and help increase their talent. Of course, she had her own ways of helping her students, ways that she was planning to let Lacey in on. “Lacey, listen to my voice. Listen closely to my voice. You are relaxed now, you are totally and completely relaxed. You are so relaxed now, Lacey, so far away from the pressures you feel from playing, from the pressures to succeed at playing. As you listen to my voice, Lacey, you’ll find yourself becoming more and more relaxed, so relaxed, Lacey, so very relaxed, so relaxed that you will be willing to do whatever I say to succeed. You know that doing what I say will make you a better violin player, Lacey. You want to be a better violin player and listening to what I say and doing what I say will make you a better violin player. Do you want to be a better violin player, Lacey?”

“Yes,” the girl whispered in reply.

“Then you must do whatever I say, Lacey. Whatever I say, correct?”

“Whatever....you say.”

“Now, Lacey, listen to me very carefully. I want you to stand up and begin to take off your clothes. Take off all your clothes. As you take off each of your clothes, Lacey, you will feel even more relaxed and more intent on listening to me and doing what I say, you must do what I say, Lacey and you will want to do what I say as you remove your clothes. By the time you are naked, you will be willing to do anything I say. Now, take off all your clothes.”

Meryl watched as Lacey slowly disrobed. She wore a dark bra and panties underneath her shirt and slacks and removing the bra let loose a pair of generous, if not huge, breasts. The patch between her legs was a bit wild, letting Meryl know she wasn’t quite ready for shaving herself yet. No problem, she was still young. For now, Meryl had to teach her something more important. “Lacey, sit down,” Meryl commanded and watched the nude teen sit, eyes still shut. “Lacey, you are now completely and totally relaxed, so relaxed that you will accept anything I do or say. You want to accept everything I do or say because it will help you, everything I do or say will help you and you want to be helped so you will accept it. You will accept everything I do or say, won’t you, Lacey?”

The mesmerized teen nodded, allowing Meryl to move closer. She sat on the couch and maneuvered herself across from Lacey, pulling the teen in close to her. She reached around and began to rub Lacey’s breasts. She stiffened at first, then relaxed and allowed the older woman to knead her mounds together. “Feel how good this is, Lacey,” Meryl whispered as she massaged the young tits. “Feel how very good this feels, so good, Lacey, so very, very good. You love feeling this good, Lacey, you can feel it come over your entire body, you feel so very good right now and you want to continue to feel this good, don’t you, Lacey?”

“Yes,” Lacey said, sucking in a breath as Meryl pinched at her nipples. The older woman slowly lowered herself down, her hands still rubbing at Lacey’s breasts as her face came to the brush between the teen’s legs. Meryl took a moment to smell the sweet scent of her young pussy, already wet from Meryl’s handiwork. She moved her face into the brush and let her tongue go to work. Her appendage burrowed around the inside of Lacey’s pussy, running against her inner lips. Meryl let her tongue flick in and out of Lacey’s lip, flowing through the brush. Her hands still worked on the young woman’s breasts, causing Lacey to wither in pleasure on the couch as a woman thirty years older than her ate her out. She soon came, her first orgasm causing her entire body to shudder as she let loose on Meryl.

After licking away as much of Lacey’s cum as she could, Meryl stood up and quickly got a rag. She wiped Lacey down and swiftly had her redress. An eye on the clock let Meryl know that their time was almost up. She turned to the entranced Lacey and began to speak again. “Lacey, when you awaken, you will not remember being asleep or anything that happened to you when you were asleep. You will feel more at ease and far more relaxed about playing, far more relaxed. You will be confident and sure and your practice will improve. Whenever you hear my voice and only my voice say the words ‘magic strings,’ you will once again fall back into this relaxed state and listen to my every word.”

Meryl picked up the violin and placed it in Lacey’s hands. “When I snap my fingers, you will begin to play the piece you were practicing. You will play it without fear or nervousness or pressure and you will play it perfectly. When you are finished, you will awaken with no memory of what has occurred but will remember what I have told you.” Meryl snapped her fingers and watched Lacey rise. The violin went to her chin, the bow moved to the strings and she began to play. It was beautiful, the soft melody filling the room, holding Meryl rapt. Her suggestions had taken hold immediately and the results were amazing. Lacey hit every note right, with perfect pitch and tone and when it was over, Meryl couldn’t help but applaud.

Lacey’s eyes blinked open, snapping out of her trance. She looked at Meryl and offered a sheepish grin. “It’s nothing, really.”

“My dear, it’s a lot more than that,” Meryl said. She stood up and helped Lacey pack the violin away and head towards the door. “Now, keep that practice up and by next week, you’ll be ready for some bigger pieces.”

“Thanks,” Lacey said as she put on her coat. “This really helped. I can’t wait to get to the more advanced stuff.”

“That makes two of us,” Meryl smiled, her mind already flashing to a full hour with Lacey. “I think you’re almost ready for advanced lessons.”