The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Village of the Damned

Synopsis: Long ago forgotten, the incident in Midwich draws some attention to budding reporter Reba Maher

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The Red Lion hotel was a typical British pub. Reba looked about at the near empty pub till the landlady caught her attention.

“Can I help you Miss?”

“Yes,” Reba said walking over “I have a booking—Reba Maher”

“A booking?” the landlady said as she drew a large folio out from under the bench.

Reba smirked. It amused her that someone relied still on pen and ink—and ironic to that she as a reporter no longer did.

“Ah, I’m afraid we don’t…”

“Try the Chronicle….,” Reba said.

The landlady looked up at her quizzically.

“I’m a reporter…,” Reba said. “My firm made the booking for me…”

“I see,” the landlady said inexplicably annoyed. She checked again.

Reba had a moment to study the landlady. She had shoulder length dark hair. She appeared younger than 40, but she could have passed for older because she was chubby. She had very large breasts barely contained in a simple one-piece powder blue cotton outfit.

“Ah, here it is…,” she said. She looked up again at Reba. “My husband took the booking…,”

“Is there a problem?”

“We don’t much like report…,” then she suddenly stopped in mid-sentence.

Reba turned. A young man with silver hair stood at the door-way.

He paused to study Reba.

“Hi, mum,” he said as he marched quickly over to the landlady. He went around the desk and embraced her from behind.

“Hi, son,” she said. There was almost a look of fear and desperation in her face.

Reba smiled back at the young man.

“Who have we here?” he asked.

“Uh… this is Miss Maher…”

“Miss?”

“Yes, Miss…,” Reba said “But you can call me Reba…” she added offering her hand.

“I’m David, David Zellaby” he said, “And you’ve met my mum Anthea…”

“Miss Maher’s a reporter…,” Anthea said.

“Oh?” David said withdrawing his hand.

“I see you don’t much like reporters around here…,” Reba said.

“Gordon took the booking,” she said nervously to her son as if to distance herself from this act.

“I’ll see to that later,” David said with an undertone of menace.

“So, if I could check myself in…,” Reba said trying to get out of this awkward situation.

“Um, yes…,” Anthea said “Room Seven, love” she said to David.

He spun around and took some keys off a small hook that was under the #7.

“Do you need help with your bags?” Anthea asked.

“Er…no…,” Reba said.

She actually thought it was a service that they should have just offered, without asking. But as they had she now felt it awkward because she felt they’d see it as an imposition.

She picked up her bags, slinging one over her shoulder and carrying the other in her hand.

As she stepped away she heard David whimpering.

“But I’m hungry…,”

“Please, Son…,” Anthea begged.

“I’m hungry NOW!” he said in a hushed anger.

She climbed the stairs and then realised she’d forgot to ask what time dinner was.

She laid her bags down and went back down the stairs.

“Uhhh,” she heard.

She craned her head around the corner.

She was surprised to see Anthea, the top of her dress opened and one of her large pendulous breasts out, and David sucking on it. He was drinking her milk…!

Reba stood for a moment watching an eighteen year old feeding from his mum’s teat…!

She turned and backed quietly up the stairs.

She has a single room. There was an old brown stained chesterfield set of drawers, a wardrobe with a door missing, a double bed, and a small basin. There was a small card on the bed and she read it.

There was information on one side about the pub… including the shared toilet/bathroom down the hall, and the dining information she had been after.

The other side gave some boring bits of information about the village, without mentioning its most famous incident…

Almost two decades earlier the whole village had been engulfed in a weird phenomena. All the villagers fell unconscious for three hours. And then, four months later there were eight women all giving birth—claiming that they had no idea that they had been pregnant or how it came to be.

Reba set her items out. She took some hair dye out and looking at herself in the mirror touched up the colour in a few places so she looked a brunette.

She peeled off her jeans and panties and went and lay on the bed to masturbate… she needed it.

What a strange day!

She had left school at seventeen and got a job right away in the newspaper’s office. She got a reporters job despite her youth and total lack of experience… but things always seemed to go her way. She so often got what she wanted she didn’t even give it a second thought. There were other gifts she seemed to possess. She was ‘different’.

When she came she realised someone was on the other side of the door. She could see the heat of the body through the wooden door… she was ‘different’ in so many different ways.

Rather than call out something like “Who’s there…” and giving away something of her own ability she pulled her jeans back up, foregoing her panties and she snapped open the door.

David was standing there, his cock in his hands.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she snapped.

“You will show me your tits!” he said.

“I will what?”

“Show me!” he growled. His eyes seemed to glow.

She clutched her head and took a step back. Her hand reached for her shirt buttons.

“Show me!” he grinned as he took a step towards the open doorway.

Reba gathered her thoughts and pushed back.

“Nooo!” she snarled.

David looked absolutely shocked. It was something he’d never experience before.

“Show me!” he growled again and his eyes seemed to glow even brighter.

“Turn around and go fuck yourself!” she snarled.

He looked into her eyes. They… they glowed.

She slammed the door, almost hitting his cock.

He turned, as if in a daze, facing the other way now, he began masturbating… truly, fucking himself!

He yanked at his cock for almost half a minute before he realised what he was doing.

He looked down at his hand, Then, back at Room #7’s door.

He shivered. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

He had always been able to exert a power… and to have it now over .. no … that shouldn’t have been possible!

She went back to her bed and sat down, exhausted. She felt uncomfortable too. The fact a guy had exerted some power over her… when normally she was the one who ‘influenced’ others.

She closed her eyes and searched out the minds of others.

“No, son… please…” Anthea begged

“I need to do this now!” David said.

“Please, baby… no… oh… it hurts… please… don’t stick it up… oh, God…. Yessss!”

“That’s it!” David said “I need your energy…”

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” Anthea cried.

“Come for me… feed me!”

“Oh baby! Baby! Baby!” Anthea cried again “My arse… oh, baby! Please…no…oh, yessssss!”

Reba sensed that David was butt-fucking his mum. And then… as if she was in the room too… David sensed her.

He turned around half expecting to see her standing there..

“Who are you?” he cried…

In a rage he projected… a blinding light.

In her room Reba was hit like a punch had been delivered to her face… She actually clutched her face in pain. She realised she’d been knocked back and she was now facing up at the ceiling.

She’d been stunned.

There was a knock at the door…

She sat up. She began herself to build up a wave of energy.

“No…please… I… we… let’s talk…”

Her energy built up further.

“Please… let’s just talk…”

She relaxed.

Somehow he had sensed her force.

She got up and opened the door.

David stood there.

She inhaled.

She could smell the arse on his cock.

He realised she could smell it too.

“Sorry…,” he said “My mum… I should have made her douche first…”

“You should have…,” she said. “What do you want?”

“You… you’re different too…”

She said nothing.

“Look… it’s clear… you… you and I… we’re…”

“What the same?” she sniggered.

“Yes… well.. in some ways…”

“I’m nothing like you!” she snidely said.

“No…we…,” he began.

“I don’t go around arse-fucking my mum…”

“I… I needed that… I needed her sexual energy…”

“You… you feed on it?”

“Do you?”

She paused and almost looked at him sideways.

“I… I’ve always had this need…,” she said.

“To fuck…?”

“Well.. to make lov…. well yes, to fuck.. as you so crudely put it…”

“Then we… we’re the same…”

“You were born here… after that incident…” she said.

“Yes… and… what about…?”

“I was an orphan, raised by an institution…”

“And now?”

“Now I live in London…”

“And…?”

“Above a gym…”

“A gym?”

“Yes… I… I go down stairs every now and then and select some hot young guy and…well… I’ve never really thought about it… I just always get the guy I want…”

“Do you fuck him…”

“I do wish you’d not… yes, okay… I was going to say ‘we make love’…”

“It’s fucking…”

“You don’t need to be so crude…”

“And why do you fuck the guys?”

“Why?”

“Yeah… why?”

“It makes me feel good…”

“Good…”

“Well.. great really… Alive…”

“You ARE one like us!”

“I…,”

“You are… there’s no denying it… It’s… It’s why I couldn’t control you…”

“You tried to… I felt it…”

“Yes, and then you tried to do the same to me…”

“You know…,” David continued… “When we entered these women… all those years ago… One of the women… she told us she lost her child at birth…”

“I never knew my mother…”

“Well… that’s it.. you’re… you’re our sister…”

“Sister?”

“Yes there’s six more of us living here… we all fuck our host families and feed off their sexual energy…”

“Come..,” he said. Then he paused. “Please…”

David wasn’t use to asking women politely… Normally they just obeyed.

“Where are we going?” she smiled as she took his hand and went with him.

“You can feed off of my dad…,” David said … “Then when you’ve sated your hunger… you will meet the others…”

Gordon Zellaby was comforting his wife after she’d just been butt-fucked by their son. There was nothing he could do but to hold her. He dared not confront David again… he’d already suffered from that… David could.. at a thought make Gordon hurt himself….

“It’s okay,” he cooed.

“When will this end?” she cried.

Just then David and Reba came in.

“What…?” Gordon said “What’s going on….?”

“Is this the one?” Reba asked.

“Yes”

Reba went to Gordon. He rose, almost ready to fight.

“Take off your clothes…,” she said…

“No…! What?” he gasped as his hands started working against him.

“What’s going on, David?” Anthea said.

“I’m going to fuck you again, mum…”

“No… please… please… not ag….” she began and then she felt his power. “Yes, baby” she smiled as her entire demeanour changed.

Now she willingly lay back, lifting her dress, opening her legs.

Gordon lay down next to his wife. Reba slid onto him. “Oh, yesss!” he sighed as he felt her hot velvety body-glove engulf him…

Moments later Godon was ejaculating into her and she fed, drawing deeply from his energy… draining him.

She turned and kissed her brother as he fucked Anthea’s whimpering body.

She smiled… She knew she belonged here in Midwich.

The End