The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The View From The Other Side Of The Pocket Watch

Two Hypnodommes and a former slave experience things from different perspectives

Part One — Donna

Donna grunted as she fell hard to the mat-covered floor. She had just attacked her opponent with a well-executed combination of two punches and a kick; none of the blows found their mark; the woman Donna was fighting easily blocked the punches and sidestepped the kick. With almost contemptuous ease, she then punched Donna in the ribs and then swept her feet, knocking her to the floor.

“Fuck!” Donna growled in frustration, sitting up and rubbing her side.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself; you haven’t been doing this very long,” Ava Gold said, offering her a hand.

Donna took it and let the sexy hypnodomme help her to her feet.

“I know, I know. You have been a martial-artist most of your life, yada, yada, yada. You and Gillian, Alex, Liliana, Jing-Mei and all the rest! I just don’t feel like I am improving much. I am too slow,” Donna grumbled.

She and Ava were in a large room which had been converted into a training dojo, located in the basement of the house Donna had taken from Deborah Scott.

Donna had decreed that the Scintillating Six all train in martial arts in an effort to keep up with their enemies and rivals.

Ava had hypnotized a married couple named Emiko and Lincoln Moore, both skilled martial arts instructors, enslaving them to The Scintillating Six as their private teachers. The couple were currently teaching classes at their Boise dojo in an effort to maintain the appearance of their of pre-slavery lives, so Donna was practicing with Ava in their absence.

“Speed will come; Lincoln and Emiko are excellent teachers, just listen to them and practice. Form and consistency is more important right now. You will get there,” Ava said encouragingly.

The two hypnodommes were dressed in tight black leggings and sports bras; Donna’s top was dark blue and Ava’s maroon. Both women had their dark hair tied back, and they were barefoot.

“As you may have noticed, I am not a patient woman. Peggy is already like a fucking ninja! After less than a year! I don’t get it,” Donna groused as she picked up a bottle of water from a small table beside the wall.

Ava nodded thoughtfully.

“She has learned very fast, I will admit. That seems to be the way she does things. I have heard she focused on self-hypnosis early on, and that she has mastered hypnotizing herself to aid in learning quickly. Plus, she is around some exceptional martial-artists, far beyond myself or even the Moores. Her slave Lavea is incredible, truly on another level. Alexandria is a prodigy, and Bella Beguile is as good as they come thanks to her combat-trance. I am sure she has taught Peggy to use it as well,” she said diplomatically.

Donna snorted.

“Yes, no matter how I feel about her, Peggy is an impressive woman, damn her. At least I learned hypnotism as fast as she did. I know how to use the Mistress’s Gaze as well as she does. I will admit, I wasn’t as interested in the self-hypnosis techniques during the brief time I owned The Art of True Hypnotism; perhaps I should have been more diligent about it,” she said, stripping off her workout clothes.

She tossed them to the floor, knowing a menial slave would retrieve them and put them into the laundry.

Ava too had undressed; she shrugged in reply to Donna’s comments.

“No point in second-guessing yourself now. You are a powerful hypnotist and a sorceress; you are the leader of The Scintillating Six. So, you aren’t a martial-arts expert yet. Kung-Fu and Aikido and kickboxing are not going to be what lets you take over Boise and enslave your enemies. Your powers and your mind is what is going to help you do that, along with The Six. We will be with you,” she said confidently.

Donna grinned.

Ava had proven to be a fantastic second-in-command, the perfect right-hand woman; powerful, intelligent, poised and fearless.

Ava was also not intimidated by Donna, and she was the one member of The Six that Donna would hesitate to face in a hypnosis duel, even with The Mistress’s Gaze.

“Well, four of you are anyway. That is another thing, I can’t keep my conclave together! I feel like the lead singer in a rock band! We keep changing members,” Donna said sheepishly.

Ava laughed.

“That is a funny analogy. We will get Christine back; You, Claire, Christine and I are all original members. Kaylee and Frankie are preferable to their predecessors. The Six is in good shape. While I don’t necessarily agree with your plan to get Christine back, I will support you and do my part. And no, I do not have a better idea. I believe things will work out,” she said, walking naked toward the dojo’s exit.

Now Donna laughed.

“Ah, that is one of the many reasons I like you, Ava. You speak your mind, you don’t try to undermine me, and most of all you are optimistic. As much as it will make me want to vomit, I truly believe this will be the best way to save Christine and avoid some unpleasantness. We have too many enemies right now; admittedly, that is almost entirely my fault. After Cassandra’s little stunt we need to be extra careful. We were lucky she failed. I just hope you still trust me,” she replied.

“I do trust you, Goddess Donna. Be careful,” Ava said.

“Thank you, Mistress Ava. I will,” Donna replied.

Ava Gold paused and turned back to blow the leader of The Scintillating Six a kiss, then sauntered out of the room.

Donna closed her eyes and took a deep breath; she released her frustration over her slow progression as a martial-artist and focused her mind on more important things.

Opening her eyes, she looked at the delicate silver serpent armband she wore and smiled.

Ava is right; I may not be the best at kicking people, but I have real power, Donna thought to herself.

The Serpent of Circe greatly enhanced her natural talent for magic; it was an impressive artifact, one that had been finding its way into the possession of sorceresses who had garnered Circe’s favor for centuries.

Donna had managed to learn a great deal about both the armband and her new patron goddess from the impressive collection of occult lore she had seized from Deborah Scott.

The Serpent was powerful, a tool for unlocking a wearer’s magical potential faster.

Unfortunately, she had also learned it was not as powerful as The Twilight Sky, thanks to her apprentice Kaylee’s research as well as seeing Cassandra in action.

It wasn’t even close when The Twilight Sky was completely intact.

Fortunately, as far as Donna knew Cassandra only had three of the five gems, and thankfully she was missing both of the hypnotism-based stones.

Which only made her extremely powerful, rather than nearly unstoppable.

The more she learned about The Twilight Sky, the more Donna realized how fortunate she had been.

Cassandra’s surprise attack could have easily succeeded if she had been a bit more organized and a better leader.

“It is a good thing she is an overconfident moron,” Donna muttered as she left the dojo and headed to her private bathroom to shower and dress.

A powerful overconfident moron, she added silently.

She took a quick, hot shower, enjoying the heat on her sore muscles.

After drying off, she stepped into her bedroom to find her Thrall Annabelle waiting for her.

The sexy young woman was bald; Donna had developed a penchant for shaving off her female slaves’ hair. Annabelle was wearing short white shorts and a long-sleeved sky-blue top, cropped high to show off her lovely taut stomach. She was barefooted, her toenails baby blue, and she wore as silver slave collar was around her neck.

Some might have found the woman a slightly odd choice for a Thrall, but Donna had discovered that in addition to her skill as a photographer, Annabelle had been an executive assistant, a legal researcher and held a business degree. She was organized and intelligent, knowledgeable about fashion, food, travel and social situations. Now that she was enslaved to Donna, she was excellent at anticipating her Goddess’s needs.

“I have laid out several outfits for you, Goddess. Each one will of course present a different persona. I believe one of them will suit you today,” Annabelle said.

Donna was thoughtful.

“Choose for me, my Thrall. Something confident and bold,” she commanded.

“The pink pantsuit and sky-high black sling-back stilettos,” Annabelle answered immediately.

Donna nodded, pleased with her Thrall’s decisiveness.

“Perfect. Before you dress me come eat my pussy, Annabelle. You will pleasure your Goddess, ” she commanded.

“Yes, Goddess,” Annabelle said, moving immediately to obey.

She assumed a kneeling position before Donna and quickly began to work the hypnotist’s pussy with her mouth and fingers.

Annabelle was well-trained in how to please her Goddess.

She began with slow licks to Donna’s wet pussy, making the hypnodomme groan with pleasure.

Annabelle continued with her slow licking for a few moments, then began to rub Donna’s labia with her fingers while sucking on her clit.

Donna gasped and moaned; her eyes were closed, and she was shuddering as Annabelle continued to work.

The slave pushed back her clitoral hood and began to lick frantically.

Donna’s moans became screams; she moved her hips, grinding her pussy into Annabelle’s face.

With a final shout of ecstasy, the trembling hypnodomme had a massive orgasm; she grabbed her Thrall’s head and made sure to cum on the kneeling woman’s face.

“Oh, yes…Yes! Good girl…you are such a good little slave-girl,” Donna said, gasping.

Annabelle smiled as Donna released her. The Thrall was flushed, feeling intense pleasure at having pleased her owner, the the result of a post-hypnotic suggestion designed to reinforce Donna’s control over her.

“Thank you, Goddess,” she said happily.

“Get up and go clean your face. Then you will help me dress. After that, you will strip and you will masturbate to me, and all of my suggestions and commands will be reinforced when you cum,” Donna commanded after composing herself.

“Yes Goddess!” Annabelle said, rising quickly to her feet.

A short time later Donna opened the door to her room dressed in the stylish pink suit and tall black heels; Annabelle was sitting naked in the middle of the floor moaning and gasping as she vigorously rubbed her clit.

“Oh Goddess, oh yes Goddess, mmm, I worship Goddess Donna…,” she moaned as she masturbated furiously to Donna.

Her moans of pleasure became muffled as a smirking Donna closed the door and headed downstairs, confident her Thrall would attend to her duties when she finished.

Donna stepped outside just as a brand new white Mercedes S600 was pulling into the driveway.

The leader of the Scintillating Six got into the back of the vehicle and gave the female chauffeur an address.

The address of Domina Peggy’s home.

Donna was planning to go see her nemesis and propose a truce, possibly even an alliance.

She was also hoping to negotiate Lady Christine’s release.

As much as it pained Donna to admit it, she could not stand against all the enemies she had made.

Therefore, in the interest of survival, she was going to swallow her pride and offer her hated rival a truce.

Peggy isn’t stupid, as much as I wish she was; she will see reason. There are a lot of people who want to see her taken down as well, Donna thought silently as she rode in the extremely comfortable backseat of the Mercedes.

There was a large video screen mounted to the back of both the driver’s seat and front passenger seat. After pulling out of the driveway and heading down the country road toward the highway, the red-haired chauffeur casually touched a button on the steering wheel.

After doing so, both screens gradually came to life, displaying swirling, spiraling patterns of subtly shifting colors.

At first glance, the patterns appeared to be merely screen savers.

In truth, they were carefully-programmed hypnotic patterns designed to catch a person’s eye and hold their attention.

Lost in thought, Donna barely registered the screens’ activity; the one directly in front of her drew her eyes, and she was unconsciously watching the twisting, colorful, mesmerizing display as the car moved along. The vehicle’s powerful engine created a pleasant hum, and its seats were very comfortable.

The chauffeur hit another button, and Donna’s seat began to gradually grow warmer; the subtle heat soothed her muscles, sore from her rigorous martial arts practice, and the hypnodomme sighed and slumped a bit in her seat as she began to relax.

The chauffeur smiled slightly as she looked at Donna in the mirror; the sexy hypnodomme’s eyelids were drooping slightly, her breathing soft and regular as she stared at the screen. She maneuvered the car smoothly onto the highway and touched yet another button.

The pattern on the screen slowly began to change, eventually becoming a spiral; it slowly changed colors as it swirled, inviting Donna into its depths.

“You are very relaxed,” the chauffeur said in a monotonous voice.

She spoke very quietly, almost too quietly for Donna to hear.

“Mmm…?” Donna murmured questioningly, her blue eyes on the spiral.

She reflexively tried to listen more closely to the woman’s words.

“Feeling more and more relaxed…,” the chauffeur purred, her voice remaining almost a whisper.

“I…wait, what…?” Donna asked.

She started to lean forward in her seat, her movements sluggish.

Her body had begun to tingle slightly as her subconscious mind absorbed the chauffeur’s words.

“Just keep looking into the spiral…let it draw you in…feeling yourself relaxing more and more as you continue to watch it…you cannot take your eyes off the spiral, you must keep watching it…swirling…drawing your eyes…feeling yourself relaxing deeper and deeper…,” the chauffeur said louder, her voice firm yet soothing.

Her words were smooth and seductive.

Donna suddenly felt lightheaded; the spiral filled her vision, still rapidly shifting colors in a dazzling, captivating display inviting her into its center.

“Wait, turn off…the…screen…s-stop,” she said slowly.

Is this bitch trying to hypnotize me?, she wondered.

Donna tried to look away from the spiral and found to her surprise she could not.

Her eyes narrowed in confusion even as she felt herself sinking deeper into relaxation.

“That’s it, very good…Just enjoy the ride…and relax deeper…deeper…feel yourself sinking into the seat…feeling so wonderful…as you keep watching the pretty spiral…relaxing more and more…feeling safe and warm…so relaxed…sinking…all the tension leaving your body…your muscles becoming limp…your mind beginning to go blank…you cannot move…your body feels so relaxed…your arms and legs are very heavy now…you cannot move…you must keep looking into the spiral while you continue to listen to my words…,” the chauffeur said, her voice now strong and insistent.

Too late, Donna realized she was being indeed being hypnotized; she tried to sit up, to lean forward in her seat.

She could not, managing only to move a few inches; her body felt heavy, the tingling feeling in her body increasing.

“S-stop. You bitch, I…I will…will…,” she stammered.

She began to panic; she tried to get out of her seat, to tear her eyes from the spiral.

She could not, managing only to sit forward a few inches before sinking back into her seat.

“So relaxed now, Donna…sinking deeper and deeper with every word as the spiral draws you into trance…deeper and deeper into hypnosis…your thoughts fading away as your mind becomes blank…empty…open to my words…ready to accept and obey my suggestions now…blank…empty…open…obey…you are hypnotized, Donna…deep in trance and ready to obey me…,” the chauffer said firmly.

“I…I…obey…,” Donna mumbled.

A large sigh escaped her lips and she stopped resisting. Her mind went blank, and she slumped even further in her seat; her big blue eyes were glassy, and her mouth hung open slightly as she dropped into a hypnotic trance.

In the driver’s seat, Elle woods smirked.

“Gotcha!” she said with satisfaction.

The red-haired young hypnotist had been directed to hypnotize Donna and bring her to High Mistress Liliana. The Spiral maintained a car-service for its members, and Liliana had been easily been able to monitor who was using it, informing Elle when Donna had requested a car. Elle had then simply taken the chauffeur’s place, surprising and hypnotizing the young man in the parking garage and taking his uniform before depositing him in the trunk.

“You are feeling wonderful, Donna. Completely, wonderfully relaxed. Sinking deeper and deeper into trance as you just keep staring into the spiral…sinking deeper…deeper…so relaxed…your mind empty of thought…wanting only to listen to me and obey…,” Elle said firmly.

She looked at Donna in the rearview mirror; the dark-haired woman was deeply entranced. She sat completely still, staring quietly into the spiral as Elle spoke.

Mistress Elle woods smiled with satisfaction.

Her trap had worked perfectly.

Elle had not wanted to risk confronting Donna directly.

High Mistress Liliana would be pleased.

Elle gunned the Mercedes’s powerful engine and headed for The Spiral; now that she had captured the dark-haired hypnodomme it was time to deliver her prize to High Mistress Liliana.

Part Two — Renee

Renee sat on a comfortable recliner in her living room, a bemused smile on her face. On the floor before her was her daughter Leah; the young woman was naked, concentrating as she carefully painted her mother’s toenails with black polish.

Renee was wearing a pair of short denim cutoffs and a simple red tank top; her only jewelry was a magnificent purple diamond pendant around her neck, the gemstone known as “The Passionate Heart”.

A powerful hypno-gem, Renee had found it on the floor of her living room after a battle between Domina Peggy and her companions and Cassandra Hayek and her minions. The Passionate Heart had fallen out of Cassandra’s choker, known as “The Twilight Sky”, a powerful artifact that boosted both the magical and hypnotic capabilities.

Shortly after finding the gem, Deborah Scott had offered not only to allow her to keep the gem, but to train Renee as a hypnotist in return for a favor—and her loyalty.

The self-centered and power-hungry Renee had readily agreed.

Deborah had given her lessons nearly every day for the past two weeks; Renee had proven to have a natural aptitude for hypnotism, just as Deborah had suspected. She had used Leah as her main practice subject, reinforcing her enslavement. She had also successfully hypnotized a Chinese food deliveryman, sending him away believing she had paid him though she had not.

Leah was now completely enslaved by her mother; she was currently fully aware of her surroundings and actions but utterly unable to resist her mother’s commands.

Renee liked having Leah aware of her situation; she mercilessly dominated and humiliated her daughter, making her do every menial chore she could come up with, including cooking, grocery shopping, washing her car, housework and laundry.

She had also turned her daughter into her sex-slave.

“A daughter should worship her mother,” Renee had told her daughter with a gleeful cackle more than once throughout the past two weeks.

Leah no longer cried, screamed or threatened her mother when she was aware and being dominated and degraded; she had become resigned to her fate, accepting that her mother saw her as nothing more than a conquered enemy.

“You brought this on yourself, dear!” Renee had said to her in a sing-song voice on more than one occasion as the sobbing Leah had eaten her mother’s pussy.

Leah had betrayed her mother and had been planning gleefully to allow her to remain a slave, so when the opportunity arose for Renee to instead enslave her daughter she had done so without pity or remorse.

At least visibly.

In truth, Renee had felt a few pangs of guilt over what she’d done to her Leah.

However, she quickly dismissed them; any feelings of remorse were far outweighed by her smug satisfaction at watching her arrogant and selfish daughter cry and beg for mercy as she was reduced to her mother’s obedient slave.

Renee was far from a compassionate or kind woman.

She was greedy, selfish and vain.

The power that came with being a True Hypnotist was intoxicating, and Renee was eager to use and develop her powers further.

The Passionate Heart made things easier.

“Excellent job, slave. Put everything away, then get back on your knees in front of me,” Renee commanded when Leah had finished painting her toes.

“Yes Mistress,” Leah replied, putting the pedicure supplies into a plastic tub and putting them away in the hall closed.

She then reassumed her kneeling position before her Mistress.

A sudden idea came to Renee as she regarded her daughter.

She smiled wickedly.

“Tell me something, Leah; would you sell out one of your close friends to get out of being my slave? Would you invite one of them over here so I could hypnotize them and enslave them, in exchange for your freedom? Would you betray them and let them become a slave to save yourself?” Renee asked slyly.

Deborah had instructed her to hypnotize someone new this week before her lesson.

Why not have Leah provide me a subject?, she thought to herself with a smirk.

She disliked most of Leah’s friends, so it would be very satisfying to enslave one of them next.

“Yes, Mistress,” Leah answered immediately.

Renee snickered.

You are your mother’s daughter, aren’t you bitch?, she thought to herself.

“I am not surprised. I do need to keep training… Leah, if you choose one of your friends, a close friend that I already know, and invite them over so I can hypnotize them and enslave them, if you willingly condemn them to slavery, I will release you. I will not command you to do it. It must be your choice,” Renee said imperiously.

Leah’s expression was a mixture of surprise and relief.

She smiled wolfishly.

“I will do it, Mistress,” she said eagerly, without hesitation.

Renee laughed.

“Oh my, that didn’t take you even a second, did it? You did even need to think about it. How ruthless; although I should not be surprised after how casually easily you betrayed me. Alright, choose. Give me a name, and I will allow you use of your phone to invite your sacrificial lamb over,” she said.

Leah thought for several seconds.

“Bree; Bree Evans,” she said.

Now Renee was surprised.

Bree was Leah’s “bestie”, a young woman who she had know since they were in middle school; they were inseparable in high school, and even as young adults went out partying together often.

“Just out of curiosity, why her?” Renee inquired.

“Because she has become a total bitch lately; she fucked Austin last week,” Leah replied.

Austin was Leah’s ex-boyfriend, who ironically had broken up with Leah for cheating on him with another man.

“Oh, how awful of her; she fucked a guy that dumped you for being unfaithful,” Renee said sarcastically.

Leah flushed red at Renee’s admonishment; however, she didn’t reply as she awaited her Mistress’s decision.

Renee grinned.

Maybe I should have her invite Austin over; I would love to have him rail me hard, she thought.

Renee decided against it for the moment; she hadn’t had lesbian sex for years, and was enjoying Leah as a sex-slave; another female slave was more interesting to her at the moment.

“Bree will do nicely; in truth, I always thought she was an arrogant little cunt. She is gorgeous, though. I will enjoy having her licking my pussy,” she said haughtily.

Bree was the same age as Leah, a beautiful tall statuesque blonde with blue eyes. A college volleyball player, she was strong and athletic.

She will have the stamina to pleasure me for hours, Renee thought wickedly.

“Call her. Now. Get her over here as soon as possible,” Renee commanded.

She picked up Leah’s iPhone from the table beside her and tossed it to the floor in front of her daughter.

“Yes, Mistress,” Leah replied.

An hour later, there was a knock at Renee’s front door; she answered it to reveal Leah’s friend Bree, dressed in a white tank top, short denim shorts and white flip flops. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she had oversized sunglasses perched on her head. She had on a silver heart-shaped pendant and gold butterfly earrings. Her fingernails were red, and she had a gold anklet on her left ankle. Her toenails were white, and she wore a gold flower toe ring on her right middle toe.

“Hello Bree; come on in,” Renee said politely.

“Thanks, Renee,” Bree replied casually, walking past her into the house.

Renee closed the door.

“Have a seat; Leah said she’d be down in a couple minutes. Are you guys doing something fun?” she asked.

“We are going to go to lunch, maybe do a little shopping,” Bree replied, sitting on the couch.

“Can’t go wrong with shopping,” Renee said, sitting beside Bree.

“Right? I am always down for new shoes,” Bree agreed.

“Jewelry is my thing; I just got this diamond recently,” Renee replied, slipping the Passionate Heart over her head.

She held the fabulous purple diamond pendant up so it dangled in front of Bree’s face.

The large gemstone turned slowly about on the end of the golden chain, glittering as its many facets reflected the light.

Right into Bree’s eyes.

“Wow! That is huge,” Bree commented, genuinely impressed.

“Isn’t it beautiful? Look closer at it, Bree. See how it sparkles when it moves back and forth?” Renee asked softly.

The Passionate Heart channeled and amplified hypnotic energy, even that of an inexperienced hypnotist such as Renee. She had been practicing her pendulum technique diligently, and she started the purple gem swinging swinging slowly and rhythmically before Bree’s eyes.

“Yes…it really…does…,” the blonde said slowly.

Her blue eyes immediately began to follow the pendant, pulled along involuntarily.

Back and forth.

“That’s it Bree…relax and follow the diamond with with your eyes…keep watching it and listen to my voice…notice your worries and cares are fading away as you relax more and more…relaxing as all the tension in your body drains away…along with your thoughts…your mind is becoming blank…empty…open to my words…,” Renee continued smoothly.

Her voice was monotonous but soothing, insistent but gentle.

The pendant was moving more quickly, Bree’s eyes remaining glued to it as it moved.

Back and forth.

The blonde’s shoulders began to slump and she frowned slightly.

Bree felt light headed and a bit dizzy as the huge purple gemstone filled her vision.

The Passionate Heart was amplifying Renee’s hypnotic energy and projecting it into the hapless blonde.

“Wait…a-are you…trying to…to hypnotize…s-stop…,” Bree murmured weakly.

She feebly tried to look away, to stop watching the pendant.

She could not, continuing to watch it swing.

Back and forth.

“That’s it honey…relax deeper and deeper…watching the diamond swing back…and forth…listening to the sound of my voice…feeling yourself relaxing deeper…sinking into trance…mind becoming blank…my words becoming your thoughts…you cannot resist…dropping deeper for me…blank, empty and open…ready to drop into a deep, completely relaxed state when I tell you to…you will drop into a deep trance…you will be hypnotized and you will obey me,” Renee purred seductively.

Bree whimpered.

She could no longer think clearly, and she felt as if she were floating. She let out a long sigh as her body visibly relaxed, all the tension leaving her muscles. She slumped back into the couch, her mouth hanging open as her eyes continued to follow The Passionate Heart.

“That’s it, Bree…so relaxed now…you are sleepy, very sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…you cannot stay awake…you want nothing more than to close your eyes and relax completely…to go deep, deep asleep for me…to obey me…close your eyes and sleep now, Bree. You are hypnotized,” Renee declared firmly.

Bree’s eyes slammed shut and her head lolled to the side as she dropped into a hypnotic trance.

Renee smirked as she hung The Passionate Heart around her neck.

“I want you to listen very carefully, Bree. You are completely relaxed now, your mind is blank and empty. You will follow my commands and suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. I am going to count back from five, and with each number I will snap my fingers; with each snap you will drop deeper into trance and another piece of your will will fade away. When I reach one, you will be utterly unable to resist my commands,” she informed the entranced blonde.

Bree was silent, her mind helplessly absorbing Renee’s suggestions.

“Five…sink,”

Snap.

“Four…drop,”

Snap.

“Three…sink deeper, Bree,”

Snap.

“Two…your free will is gone,”

Snap.

“One…drop..give in completely…you are my slave now Bree,” Renee said firmly.

Bree sighed heavily and slumped back into the couch.

“Slave…,” she murmured.

“Good girl. Now listen to me very carefully…,” Renee began.

Ten minutes later, Bree’s eyes fluttered open. She looked around, a confused expression on her face.

She was standing in the middle of Renee’s living room; the last thing she remembered was sitting on the couch chatting with Leah’s mother.

“How are you feeling, Bree?” Renee asked casually.

She was seated on the couch in front of Bree, a bottle of beer in her hand.

Bree had no idea that she had fetched the beer for Renee while she was in a trance.

“Um, fine…I guess. I don’t remember getting up,” Bree replied slowly.

Renee chuckled.

“Of course you don’t. I told you not to,” she replied with satisfaction.

Bree’s expression became even more confused.

“What?” she asked.

“I hypnotized you, dear. I can make you do any-thing-I-want,” Renee said, finishing her statement in a sing-song voice.

She smiled and winked at Bree, sipping her beer.

“Excuse me? Hypnotized? I don’t think so, Renee,” Bree scoffed.

“Oh really? Hop on one foo, Bree. Now,” Renee commanded casually.

Bree was about to scoff again when she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Renee.

She looked bewildered as she began to hop.

“What the fuck? Why can’t I stop?” Bree asked, panic in her voice.

Renee chuckled.

“Stop hopping. Remove all of your clothes, Bree,” she commanded.

Bree’s expression became angry.

“Fuck you, you pervy bitch! I will not-not, uh, oh my fucking god!” she said.

The sexy blond looked stunned as she pulled her tank top over her head and kicked off her flip-flops.

Renee watched with a smirk, an erotic thrill running through her as she savored Bree’s utter helplessness to resist her commands.

“Very nice,” the hypnotist commented as Bree unhooked her bra to reveal her lovely large tits.

“What-what did you do to me?” Bree demanded, lowering her shorts.

“I told you, I hypnotized you. You are my slave now. Actually, it was Leah’s idea,” Renee replied casually.

What? Leah? What the fuck is going on?” Bree shrieked as she pulled off her red thong.

Renee licked her lips lewdly as she admired Bree’s naked body; the young woman had a fantastic body, her pussy shaved and her belly button pierced with a glittering blue crystal.

“Why don’t you get down on your knees, and I will explain. Kneel before your new Mistress, slave,” she commanded haughtily.

“I don’t understand, I’m not hypnotized…,” Bree protested.

The naked woman again felt a terrifyingly powerful compulsion to obey Renee; she looked horrified as she sank to her knees before her friend’s mother.

“You are not in a trance, no. You are under some very powerful post-hypnotic suggestions,” Renee explained with satisfaction.

Tears welled in Bree’s eyes as the realization hit her that Renee could indeed make her do anything she wished.

“I…I…please, just let me go. Please, I never did anything to you,” she begged.

The hypnotist was thoughtful for a moment.

“That’s true, you really don’t deserve this. But as I said, it was Leah’s doing. You see, my cunt of a daughter is my hypnotized slave too. I gave her the option to choose one of her friends for me to hypnotize and take her place. She chose you. Either way, while I enjoy your begging, it won’t help,” Renee said with a wink.

“Leah…sold me out? To be hypnotized?” Bree asked, tears running down her cheeks.

Renee nodded.

“She certainly did. Leah! Get in here!” she called.

Her naked daughter emerged from the hallway, her expression a mixture of trepidation and anticipation.

“Hi, Bree. I see mom has shown you her new talent,” she said slowly, looking at her friend with something akin to pity.

“You told her to do this to me?” Bree asked.

Leah nodded.

“What the fuck! Why?” Bree demanded, flushing red with rage.

Leah shrugged.

“Why not? You are a bitch most of the time these days; I had to pick someone, so it might as well be you. I mean, I don’t want to be the one down there,” she said wicked.

“You fucking cunt, I will kill you!” Bree screamed.

Leah smirked.

“Really? From down on your knees?” she taunted.

Bree screamed in fury, bursting into tears.

Renee had watched the entire exchange with a bemused smile.

“Speaking of being on your knees…Leah, why don’t you kneel beside Bree?” she asked casually.

Leah looked at her mother with a shocked expression.

“What? Wait, we had a deal!” she protested.

Renee laughed at her.

“I lied. I am a hypnotist now, bitch. I do as I please. It pleases me for you to be my slave. I want to expand my stable…now fucking kneel!” Renee commanded haughtily.

Leah turned white as she sank to her knees beside her former bestie.

“Well that backfired didn’t it, you stupid asshole!” Bree said, breathing heavily.

“Fuck you, when I get out of this, I am going to—,” Leah began in retort.

“SILENCE!” Renee bellowed.

Both of the naked, kneeling young women were compelled to be quiet.

“That’s better. I have much bigger fish to fry than you two. You are merely the first of my conquests, menial sluts who will perform whatever bitch-work I need done. You are also my sex-slaves, of course,” Renee said.

She rose and quickly removed her clothes before sitting back on the couch.

“Now then, Leah has already been trained in worshipping my pussy, so Bree you will crawl to me and eat me out. Leah, you did a nice job on my toes, so you get to worship my feet. While you are at it, have a drink, too. Crawl to me and suck on my toes, Leah,” Renee said.

She poured the remaining beer from her bottle onto her feet, then spread her legs.

Both Leah and Bree were sobbing as they crawled to their owner.

Renee let out a sigh, followed by a long moan of pleasure as Bree began to lick and suck at her pussy while Leah began to worship her feet.

The hypnotist was soon shuddering and shrieking with pleasure, and it didn’t take long for a powerful orgasm to sweep through her body.

Satisfied, Renee commanded the young women to form a sixty-nine on the floor before her and eat each other to orgasm.

While she watched her slaves pleasure one another, her phone began to vibrate on the end table beside her.

Seeing that it was Deborah Scott, she answered it.

“Hello Mistress Deborah,” she said pleasantly, stretching as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm.

“Hello Mistress Renee. I have a task for you, if you feel you are ready,” Deborah replied.

Renee grinned as Leah began to tremble as she orgasmed; an instant later, Bree did the same.

The two girls lay moaning as they orgasmed, completely enslaved to their Mistress.

“Certainly. What can I do for you?” Mistress Renee, evil hypnodomme, asked confidently.

Part Three — Peggy

Peggy was smiling as she drove her new Jaguar F-Type coupe through the late evening downtown Boise traffic. The all-wheel-drive luxury sportscar had a very powerful 5-liter turbocharged engine, and had been recently repainted a beautiful midnight purple.

Peggy had claimed the car from Thomas Hightower after she and her friends had taken down his criminal enterprise.

“It isn’t like he can use it,” Peggy had said to Sean with a chuckle.

She had used her magic to transform Thomas into a rabbit, and had no intention of changing him back.

The car’s odometer had less than two hundred miles on it when she had used it to take Casey to The Spiral’s hospital after the tiny brunette hypnotist had been shot; not wanting the spectacular vehicle to go to waste, Peggy had located the title for the vehicle in Thomas’ home office and forged his signature signing it over to her. She had commanded Lavea to see to the details of getting it registered and insured, and then hypnotized a man who owned a local car-restoration business into replacing the bloody upholstery and painting the exterior.

Peggy had of course suggested the car was his top priority, and that he would do the work personally and finish it as quickly as possible. When Peggy left the man’s shop after he had finished the work, he was extremely happy to have had the opportunity to serve her; she had paid him double for his trouble.

He also had no memory of the blood that had covered the backseat of the car.

The image of Casey bleeding in the backseat was burned into Peggy’s mind; she could not be rid of it, and had been tempted to ask Bella to hypnotize her and remove the memory.

No, you stupid bitch; remember that in the future when you make decisions that affect your hypno-sisters’ lives, she had admonished herself.

Almost two weeks had passed since Casey was shot; she was recovering well, though still in The Spiral’s infirmary. She was able to move around with a walker, and had started rehab in one of The Spiral’s state-of-the-art gyms.

Peggy had been to see her nearly every day; despite Tiny Tough’s repeated assurances that she was “fucking fine” and that it wasn’t Peggy’s fault she was shot, Peggy could not seem to forgive herself completely. She had become distant and irritable, and had found herself treating her slaves more harshly than normal, including Sean.

He had stoically taken her abuse, and it was only when she’d noticed tears in his eyes while she was berating him during a harsh humiliation session that she realized the how she had been acting.

After tearfully apologizing—and having incredible, passionate make-up sex—Peggy had spent several hours talking to Sean, sharing her feelings, fears and doubts; not only about Casey, but about other aspects of her life including leading The Fascinating Five, being The Dragon of Hypnothea, and even the simple question of becoming so powerful had made her a truly horrible person.

Sean had enthusiastically assured her she was not a horrible person.

“Domina, you live in a dangerous world full of powerful, dangerous people. Lots of them want to do you harm. You are a hypnodomme! You are a strong, powerful and amazing woman, and you should do as you please. Dominating people is what you do; you are good at it. Hypnothea favors you, which means you were practically born to be a hypnotist. Mariah thinks you will become a demigoddess—and so do I. Do not doubt yourself; the others in The Five don’t, I don’t, Lavea doesn’t. Yes, you have fucked up in the past, and you will again. You don’t need me to tell you that is just life. Move on. Casey is going to be fine. Trust yourself, and your power. You will have all your enemies at Your feet eventually, and I will enjoy watching it. I love you, Domina Peggy,” Sean had said with a smile.

“Thank you, Sean. My Enslaved One. You are biased, but I appreciate everything you said. I love you too. Very, very much. Now let me take care of you,” Peggy said, nodding at Sean’s erect shaft.

They had been sitting naked on their bed together while they’d been talking; Peggy positioned herself to take Sean’s cock into her mouth, and she proceeded to slowly move her head up and down; she began to stroke him with her hand in addition to sucking and licking his cock, and it wasn’t long before he was ready to cum; Peggy took him out of her mouth and smiled up at him.

“Cum, my Enslaved One,” she commanded in a sultry voice.

Sean had gasped and sputtered, a look of horror on his face as his cock spasmed and he shot his load on his Domina’s face. Peggy closed her eyes and giggled as he gave her a facial. Sean’s dismay quickly turned to laugher. Peggy had then repositioned so Sean could eat both her ass and pussy until she returned the favor and had cum on his face. They then got into the shower together, washing one another’s bodies reverently.

Following their shower Peggy had commanded Katie to serve them dinner in their bedroom, which they ate while talking and laughing, discussing the future of Peggy’s empire and how they were going to keep building it.

“I want to go out tonight, my Enslaved One. Just you and I. Dress me, something simple and cute, so we can go to that new nightclub that opened downtown, Siren,” Peggy had decreed after their dessert of caramel cheesecake.

“Your wish is my command, Domina,” Sean had agreed with a smile.

Sean loved dressing her, and Peggy enjoyed him doing it. He selected a tight, low-cut long-sleeved white top and sexy denim miniskirt, along with tall brown wedge sandals. Peggy left her hair purple streaked down, and selected playful dangling silver shamrock earrings. Sean fastened a beautiful gold and emerald shamrock pendant around her neck, while Peggy slipped on a stack of copper, silver and gold bracelets on her right wrist, along with a plain silver band on her left thumb. A tiny diamond stud sparkled on the side of her nose, and her finger and toenails were painted a dark, glittering pink. Around on her left ankle was a gold anklet with her broom-charm on it, and Sean chose three toe rings and reverently placed them on her feet; the gold heart went on her left smallest toe, while a silver shamrock went on her left middle toe. On her right second toe was the magnificent platinum and orange sapphire piece that High Mistress Charissa had given her.

Sean dressed while Peggy did her makeup; he put on a short-sleeved cobalt blue button-up silk shirt and dark grey pants, along with some comfortable black sneakers, knowing Peggy would want to dance while they were out.

They had gone out to Peggy’s detached garage and she had selected the purple Jaguar to drive.

Now she was weaving in and out of traffic at twenty miles over the speed limit; she blew through two nearly-red lights and sped down a one-way street the wrong way, cutting four blocks of the trip before screeching to a halt in a parking spot marked “Reserved for Owner”.

Peggy had parked her Jaguar in front of a building in a busy part of downtown, just a few blocks from The Spiral. There were several popular bars and clubs along the street, and they were all busy on this cool Friday evening.

Sean got out of the car first and then opened his Domina’s door.

The sexy hypnotist stepped out of the vehicle and handed Sean her phone and keys, which he slipped into a pocket.

There was an understated green neon sign on the outside of the building that read The Siren. A line of more than fifty people waiting to get in stretched down the sidewalk. Peggy sauntered past them and smiled at the bouncer, a tall, serious-looking muscular Hispanic dressed in all black and holding an iPad.

“Hello. Javier, right?” Peggy asked with a smile.

The man’s eyes narrowed, and Sean was a bit surprised as the doorman did not wear a name tag.

He knew Peggy had been trying to learn telepathy, but simply walking up to someone and gleaning their name was not an ability she had displayed before.

“Yeah, who are you?” Javier asked warily.

“Just a couple of people who want to drink and dance a bit. You are going to let us in,” Peggy replied sweetly.

Sean was expecting Peggy hypnotize the man with her flashing gold-flecked green eyes; few hypnotists could resist The Mistress’s Gaze, and he had yet to see a normal do so.

“Peggy McBride. I am sure I am on the list,” Peggy replied with a wink.

She held up her driver’s license.

Javier glanced at it, then down at the tablet, and his eyes widened for an instant.

“Oh! I apologize, Ms. McBride…I didn’t realize that you…,” Javier replied, suddenly a bit flustered.

“Yes, I own The Siren. Relax, Javier. It is nice to meet you,” Peggy replied, holding out her hand.

“Thank you, ma’am. It is really cool to meet you,” Javier replied, shaking her hand.

“Please, call me Peggy,” the hypnotist replied with a warm smile.

Javier looked down at his hand in surprise; Peggy had left behind a one-hundred-dollar bill.

“Thank you, Peggy. Please let me know if you need anything tonight, okay?” he said, grinning.

“I will, Javier. Have a wonderful night,” Peggy replied, walking into the club.

Sean nodded at the doorman as he passed.

“I assume that wasn’t hypnotism or magic,” he asked dryly as he and Peggy entered the dimly lit, noisy main club area.

“Nope,” Peggy replied with a chuckle, kissing him.

Sean laughed.

“You own this place?” he asked incredulously.

“Yes. Lavea said I needed to start investing all the cash I have, and she suggested buying a club and dumping a bunch of money into it. So, I had her do it. She picked a woman named Marla to run the place, and I “interviewed” her thoroughly,” Peggy replied with a shrug.

Sean laughed again as they moved past the crowded dance floor and sat at the end of bar.

Peggy made no move to head for the VIP section.

“You mean you hypnotized the fuck out of her,” Sean asked with a chuckle.

“Of course; her only goal in life now is to make this place a success—and do what I or Lavea tell her. She is great; lots of experience and knows her stuff. Lavea found her for me,” Peggy replied.

Sean ordered two beers; when they arrived, he offered a toast.

“To my Domina,” he said.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One,” Peggy replied, smiling and clinking her bottle against his.

They sat and people watched for a while as they drank. The Siren was a very high-quality establishment; Peggy had spared no expense on fixtures, stock or employees. The guests were mostly young, sexy and very well dressed. The nightclub was spacious and everything was as high-quality as possible. Peggy had spent the money to have the kitchen completely torn out and modernized, and she had put in twice as many restrooms as one would expect in a nightclub the size of The Siren.

By the time Sean ordered their second drink, word had gotten to the rest of the employees that Peggy was there, and they suddenly seemed to have their own personal bartender, a personable and handsome young man named Tyler.

Peggy chatted with him, laughing and teasing him. The young man fell quickly under her spell; not truly hypnotized, but under the charming aura that Peggy seemed to radiate when she was being personable.

“Let’s go, Sean. I want to dance. Tyler, was a pleasure meeting you. Here, see that this gets split evenly among the staff,” Peggy said, rising and taking Sean’s hand.

With her other hand she handed Tyler a roll of cash in the amount of five-thousand-dollars. The young bartender’s eyes went wide.

“Tyler, look at me…,” Peggy said firmly.

The young man looked up, his blue eyes meeting her gaze.

The hypnotist’s eyes flashed bright green for an instant.

“You will share that fairly with your coworkers who are working tonight,” Peggy suggested firmly.

Tyler nodded, a dazed expression on his face.

“I will share this fairly with my coworkers who are working tonight,” he agreed.

Peggy smiled, and Tyler began to blink.

“Holy…thank you so much, ma’am!” he said enthusiastically.

“Call me Peggy,” the hypnotist replied with a wink.

Tyler nodded in agreement, then moved over to talk to the female bartender beside him, showing her the cash.

Peggy and Sean spend the next hour dancing; Peggy rebuffed several men’s attempts to cut in or push Sean aside, and even dropped one to the floor with a rapid combination of punches and a kick to the groin.

Siren security men, knowing she owned the club, immediately took the moaning man off the dance floor and threw him out of the building.

Sean laughed as he stood close to Peggy, putting his arms around her waist from behind so they could grind on one another.

“Some guys would be embarrassed that their date kicked a jerk’s ass like that. Aren’t I supposed to protect you?” he asked playfully.

In truth he wasn’t threatened in the least by Peggy’s skills and powers. In fact, he loved how well she could take care of herself, whether it was with hypnotism, magic or physically.

“Mmmm…You do protect me, Sean. You look after me so well. I love you. Too bad this isn’t The Spiral; I would have you fuck me right here,” Peggy replied, feeling his erection as they danced.

Sean chuckled.

“I am surprised that is stopping you,” he said.

“Oh hush! I know how to act in normal public!” Peggy said with a giggle.

She turned around a put her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply.

They took a break to have another drink, then went back on the floor to dance for another half an hour.

When the DJ took a break, Sean excused himself to go to the restroom while Peggy went to the bar and retook her seat. Tyler immediately served her a beer.

Peggy nodded her thanks and began to people-there were a lot of sexy young men and women out enjoying themselves, and she found herself imagining many of them naked and on their knees before her.

After using the restroom, Sean headed toward the bar.

He stopped in surprise when he saw a familiar face walking toward him.

High Mistress Jing-Mei.

“Hello Sean,” the gorgeous Chinese hypnodomme said with a smile.

Sean smiled as well.

“Hello, High Mistress Jing-Mei. You look beautiful,” he said, lowering his eyes respectfully.

The High Mistress was wearing a short, sexy red spaghetti-strap dress, her hair in a high ponytail. She wore dangling ruby earrings, and a magnificent ruby pendant hung on a long fine gold chain around her neck, resting between her surprisingly prominent cleavage. Her finger nails were black, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her right wrist. She had on very tall red strappy sandals, and her toenails were also black. Her customary gold and emerald toe ring glittered n her left middle toe.

“Thank you, Sean. You quite handsome,” Jing-Mei replied.

She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

Special Secret Lover,” Jing-Mei whispered firmly into Sean’s ear after the kiss.

Sean sighed, his shoulders slumping and his eyes glazing over as he dropped into deep hypnosis.

“Who am I, Sean?” Jing-Mei asked.

“You are my Mistress; I live to worship, serve, obey and please you,” Sean replied submissively.

“Very good, my darling Sean. You will follow me,” Jing-Mei commanded, striding gracefully away.

“Yes, Mistress,” Sean agreed following her like a loyal puppy.

Jing-Mei led him quickly through the crowded club toward the exit; glancing at the bar, she saw Peggy’s attention was elsewhere.

Just as she had planned.

Aware and adoring. The Spiral is only a few blocks away. Please escort me, Sean,” Jing-Mei said.

Sean blinked as he came out of his trance.

He looked at Jing-Mei and smiled.

All that mattered was pleasing and protecting her.

“Yes Mistress,” he said happily.

Jing-Mei smiled; she slipped off her sandals and picked them up, then took Sean’s arm as they walked down the sidewalk.

When they reached The Spiral, they used the private members’ entrance and went directly up to Jing-Mei’s condo.

A few minutes after that they were naked in her bed; Sean lay on top of her, thrusting powerfully as she screamed in ecstasy.

Back at the Siren, Peggy was waiting for Sean at the bar and sipping a beer; the music had started again, and a beautiful woman in perhaps her late thirties had caught her eye on the dance floor. Five-seven, the woman was extremely fit and had long blonde hair that was in a fancy updo. She was dressed in a one-shoulder light green maxi dress with a long slit and cutouts on each side of her midriff. The only jewelry she wore was a ring on her right middle finger set with a huge dazzling white opal that continually reflected the light in a myriad of different colors as she moved. She was barefoot, and wore no nail polish.

The woman was extremely sexy, and a very skilled dancer; her movements were effortless and mesmerizing, graceful and seductive. She frequently changed partners, dancing provocatively with both men and women.

She maintained eye contact with Peggy the entire time, her dark blue eyes twinkling mischievously.

When the current song ended, the woman made her way to the bar, sitting next to Peggy.

“Hello. I am Emily,” she said cheerfully.

She spoke with a mild British accent.

“Hi, Emily. I am Peggy. You are an awesome dancer. Please let me buy you a drink,” Peggy replied with a grin.

“Thank you,” Emily said with a nod.

Peggy motioned to Tyler who poured two shots of high quality Irish whiskey.

The two sexy women clinked their glasses together before downing the whiskey.

“So what do you do, Peggy?” Emily asked.

“I’m a hypnotist,” Peggy replied casually.

“Oh my goodness, my mum was a hypnotist!” Emily said excitedly.

“Really? That is a crazy coincidence,” Peggy replied.

She nodded at Tyler, who poured two more shots.

“It is,” Emily agreed, taking the shot Peggy offered.

The opal on her hand glittered brilliantly as she raised the glass to her lips.

Peggy’s eyes reflexively followed the magnificent gemstone.

Rather than lower her hand, Emily began to move it in circles.

The opal seemed to trail multi-colored light that swirled in a mesmerizing pattern.

“I see you noticed my ring, Peggy. It is beautiful, isn’t it? It is very special; it really draws your eyes. The way it sparkles is very soothing. Just keep your eyes on it, Peggy; follow it as it moves…noticing yourself relaxing, your thoughts fading away…you cannot look away…relaxing more and more…your mind is becoming blank, empty and open to my words…relaxing deeper and deeper Peggy,” Emily said in a powerful, seductive voice.

Peggy frowned; already inebriated, her muscles relaxed, Emily’s words penetrated quickly and deeply into her alcohol-clouded mind.

The blonde woman projected powerful hypnotic energy through her ring; Peggy had never felt anything quite so powerful as she began to quickly drop into a trance.

To casual observers, it simply looked as if Emily were gesturing with her empty shot glass while Peggy listened raptly to her words.

“Wait, s-stop. Stop,” Peggy stammered.

She was stunned that not only was she being hypnotized, but she was being quickly hypnotized.

“That’s it, Peggy; you know it is too late; you cannot resist, you do not want to resist…just relax deeper as you follow the opal with your eyes…relaxing into a nice deep trance…you cannot move…you cannot think…you cannot speak…you must simply listen to my voice and obey…obey…obey,” Emily said.

“Obey,” Peggy agreed.

Her green eyes continued to follow the opal as it moved; for all her power, she had quickly fallen under Emily’s hypnotism.

“Yes, very good Peggy. I am now your Mistress. You will obey me. Now follow me,” Emily commanded, lowering her ring.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy agreed.

Emily turned and headed for the club’s exit.

Peggy followed her, much the same way Sean had followed Jing-Mei.

The mysterious blonde woman led Peggy outside, and immediately a black chauffeured BMW pulled over.

“Get in, Peggy,” Emily commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy said, getting into the vehicle.

Emily got into the backseat beside Peggy, and the vehicle pulled away from The Siren.