The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A VERY FINE MIND

‘Hi!’ She called in a bright cheery voice.

‘Hi!’ I replied. ‘You’re up bright and early.’

‘It’s a wonderful day,’ Anna answered, ‘too nice to stay at home. Thought I’d come down and see if you were doing anything interesting.’ She laughed then. It was a beautiful laugh, honest, open and unrestrained, and, from her belly. Her ivory white teeth and blush pink gums capped her gaiety nicely.

‘Come aboard then,’ I smiled down to her standing on the dock. ‘You can cook me breakfast.’

She laughed as she climbed up over the side. ‘What did your last slave die of?’

‘Over work and under pay,’ I said, grinning. Anna was a friend of mine. We weren’t lovers or anything, just friends, although I had had several nice fantasies about her in the year or two since we’d met. I led the way down below decks. My little yacht didn’t have much room. ‘Sit down,’ I suggested, pointing to the small saloon table and rectangular lounge that surrounded it, ‘I’ll make us a coffee.’

‘I’ll do it,’ she countered,’ you sit down.’

A little surprised, I accepted her early morning graciousness and sat down, then wiggled my way around behind the middle of the saloon table. I had always liked sailing, but had never done any. Just recently, I’d bought a small twenty-six foot yacht and now lived aboard it. It wasn’t anything flash, but I loved it, even though the lifestyle was very different to that which I had previously known. The people I’d met, however, were great.

‘How do you have it?’ She called from the tiny galley.

‘Two coffee, two sugar and two milk,’ I called back, hearing her chuckle immediately. Anna liked sailing, too. Before I bought the yacht, we would often talk about sailing together. I knew nothing and she would teach me. That was what we would laugh about whenever we discussed it. I guess we had had an unspoken agreement, although we’d never talked about it as such. A few minutes later, she brought two coffees and placed them down on the saloon table. Then she sat down herself, to my left.

‘One standard coffee for me,’ she grinned, ‘and one cup of sweet white mud for you.’

We both laughed then. I had always taken my coffee that way for as long as I could remember. I smiled as I began to enjoy my first cup for the day. The first one was always the best, I believed.

‘Going out today?’ She asked, smiling.’

‘Hadn’t really thought,’ I replied. ‘Haven’t been up all that long. Got an assignment I have to do sometime, whenever I figure out exactly how to do it.’ In fact, I had thought about it and quite a lot since being given it to complete.

‘Doesn’t sound like you,’ she smiled, knowing how serious I was about my work.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Anna and I both attended the same college after hours because we both worked through the day. ‘Maybe I’m a bit tired lately,’ I suggested. ‘Can’t seem to get into the final part.’

Anna was doing a management consultancy course while I was taking an advanced course in hypnotherapy and counselling. I was a counsellor by profession, but had always been attracted to hypnosis as an adjunct to the services that standard counselling techniques provided.

‘What sort of assignment is it?’ She asked, sipping her coffee. Her face took on a serious countenance.

‘Oh, nothing that hard, really,’ I said, thinking about it again, ‘I just haven’t given the last part any serious thought yet. It’ll work out.’ Once or twice a week, at least, Anna and I would run into each other in the study-research rooms of the college after evening classes. On those occasions, we’d study or research together or just do our own thing, silently sitting at the same table or one close by. Those times had always been studious for both of us. We were both serious about our respective courses.

‘I can go after coffee,’ she offered, ‘so you can have a day with the books.’

‘No, I don’t think I want to waste it on books. Seems too nice,’ I said, but my mind was still mulling over my assignment, which was an essay on using hypnosis to help someone who needed help and knew it, but wouldn’t accept it for one reason or another. The assignment was in the use of hypnosis to give them the help they needed for their own long term good, whether they wanted it or not.

‘It is a beautiful day. How’s the mud?’ She asked grinning and making reference to my dark brown coffee.

‘Great!’ I laughed, then she did, too.’

‘So, what’s the assignment about?’ She asked seriously.

‘I’ll need at least one more coffee to want to talk about it,’ I grinned at her sheepishly. It always took two cups to get me going for the day.

‘How can you?’ She laughed, but got up anyway and took my empty cup then headed for the small galley. Her cup was still half full. Within minutes, she was back and I had a fresh cup of dark brown coffee. ‘I don’t know how you can drink it that strong,’ she said, sitting down again and picking up her own cup to sip and grin at her, shaking her head at the same time.

‘I don’t,’ I smiled, ‘I chew it.’ We both laughed at my small early morning attempt at being funny, but it had worked. I needed to be relaxed if I was going to make any serious attempt at finishing the last part of my assignment.

‘Well?’ She asked after looking at me with her eyebrows raised and receiving no response from me. ‘Your assignment?’

‘Oh, okay,’ I answered. ‘Well, it’s a practical thesis on using advanced hypnosis and counselling techniques to help someone who knows they need help, but won’t accept it, for whatever reason.’

‘Oh,’ she said. He brow knitted and she looked away, momentarily, as if she were thinking deeply about something. Then she looked back at me and said, ‘Sounds like a noble cause.’

‘It is,’ I answered. ‘All for a greater cause, even if they don’t want to be a knowingly active part of the cure.’ Again, I watched as Anna’s brow knitted while she looked away for a few seconds then turned her gaze back to me.

‘So, what’s the problem?’ She asked.

‘Well,’ I sighed then took another sip of my beautiful thick hot coffee, ‘our teacher has posed us a question on the ethics of giving that help.’

‘Why?’

‘Because they haven’t asked for it or they don’t want it.’ I replied.

‘That sounds silly,’ she said, ‘especially since they know they need it.’

I nodded, but said nothing, wondering. Then I had a sudden idea and decided to run with it, hair-brained that it was.

‘It’s for their own good in the end,’ she said then, ‘so it’s for the best in the long run.’

I nodded in agreement.

‘Do you have a problem with the ethics of it?’ She asked then.

‘A little bit, I think,’ I said, ‘but I’m not sure yet. I haven’t tried out the last bit yet.’

‘How will you do that?’

I grinned at her and held her gaze. ‘Well, I have to prove to myself and them that I can cause them to accept my help, whether they want it or not.’ Her face went serious again while her brow knitted.

‘How are you going to do that?’

Here goes, I thought, preparing to jump in boots and all. ‘Well, during the course of my normal interaction with them, and, without their knowledge or permission,’ I began, ‘I’m supposed to introduce a waking hypnotic trance key or hypnotic trigger, which, in effect, hypnotises them or prepares them for the sound of my voice and the suggested hypnotic phrases when I do, but without them actually knowing I’ve done it.’ Anna’s eyebrows rose a little while her eyes widened in following suit. The look on her face said, “And?” ‘That’s it, really,’ I said, sipping my coffee. ‘Supposedly, they’ll do whatever I suggest they do, even though they know they don’t want to do it. And the more they try to resist my suggestions, whatever they are, the stronger the compulsion they’ll feel to carry out my suggestions to the letter.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes,’ I nodded, ‘And when they’re all cured, they’ll then realise what I’ve done, or maybe while it’s happening, or maybe even, they won’t realise it at all, but they’ll be cured, so it won’t really matter anyway, I guess.’

‘No, she agreed, ‘I guess it won’t, will it.’ I shook my head then we both went back to silently sipping our coffee for a few minutes then. It was Anna who spoke next.

‘So, what’s your problem, then,’ she asked, ‘can’t find someone to try it out on?’

I sighed. Here goes, I thought again. ‘No,’ I said, looking directly at her. ‘I’ve prepared someone, or at least, I think I have. I haven’t tested them yet to see if the hypnotic trigger has worked, though.’

‘Who is it,’ she asked, ‘one of your patients or some victim at college?’

I laughed and she did, too. I nodded, but said nothing.

‘A patient?’ She queried.

I shook my head.

‘Some poor unsuspecting fool at college?’

I nodded and sipped my coffee, looking over the rim of my cup at her face. She laughed excitedly. She knew most of the people in my class. We all often went for late night coffee together after classes or exams. Anna’s classes ended when mine did. Several people from her classes would always join us.

‘Which one?’ She asked excitedly, grinning from ear to ear.

I tried to still my beating heart, but couldn’t. ‘You,’ I said then watched for her reaction.

‘What?’ She exclaimed, sitting bolt upright. Her eyes were like two big round saucers.

I nodded, but said nothing, just lowered my gaze from hers and sipped my coffee.

‘You’re kidding!’

I shook my head, but said nothing.

‘Really?’

I nodded, but said nothing.

‘Me?’

I nodded, but still said nothing.

‘I don’t believe it.’

I nodded again and again said nothing.

‘You’ve prepared me, already?’

I nodded, but said nothing.

‘Without me knowing you did it?’

I nodded and still said nothing.

‘And without my permission?’

I nodded again and again said not one single word.

‘I don’t believe it!’

I nodded and remained silent.

‘I’m prepared? You prepared me?’

I nodded, silently.

‘And I don’t know it?’

I nodded again. ‘You do now,’ I grinned sheepishly, finally breaking my vow of self-imposed silence. Anna just sat and looked at me, a thousand unanswered questions racing across her eyes and forehead.

‘When did you do this?’ She asked then interrupted me before I could tell her. ‘Never mind. I think I need a fresh coffee first.’ She nodded and then rose from the table, shaking her head. Before heading for the galley, she gave me the strangest look. Well, I thought with a deep sigh, I’ve either just lost a good friend or I’m about to gain a new subject.

‘When did you do that?’ She asked, wriggling back in behind the small saloon table below decks. She placed a second cup of strong dark coffee down beside the one I was still drinking. Obviously, her mind had been elsewhere while making them.

‘Several times,’ I grinned sheepishly again and sipped my coffee, still looking at her face.

‘What?’ She gasped, ‘several times? When? I can’t remember any? I can-oh! Did you make me not remember, like they do on TV?’

I laughed, both at her words and the expression on her face, knowing she must have been wondering what else I’d done to her during those times she thought she couldn’t remember. ‘No,’ I said, ‘I didn’t.’

‘Well, when?’ She asked firmly and she wasn’t smiling. ‘I don’t ever remember you hyp—’

‘It’s not like you’re thinking,’ I said, interrupting her before she got too carried away with her imagination. ‘It was just a phrase I introduced whenever we were together, so that you’d get used to it and the effect I suggested at the time that it had on you.’

‘Phrase?’ She queried. ‘What phrase?’

I smiled. ‘Good girl,’ I said slowly, but not too dramatically.

‘Oh?’ She gasped then half smiled then didn’t. ‘Good girl?’

‘Good girl,’ I repeated, watching her half smile again and then not, but I thought her face had relaxed a little each time I’d said it so far. Anna just sat and looked at me. Her eyes were wide and her brow was furrowed. We sat like that, gazing at each other for a few minutes in silence. Finally, she half smiled again and took a sip of her coffee. Then she looked up at me again, not smiling.

‘I-I don’t feel anything,’ she said quietly, sounding a little suspicious. ‘What’s supposed to happen?’

I laughed from my belly then for a couple of minutes.

‘What effect?’ She asked, her face deadly serious.

‘Well,’ I said, ‘whenever I worked that phrase with you, I would also tie it in with the words, “relaxation” and “calm” and “obedience” and “acceptance.” Supposedly, the hypnotic trigger phrase of, “Good girl” would have settled into your mind along with all of those other words, tying them all together.’

‘Oh,’ she said, but that was all. Then she went back to sipping her coffee and looking at me strangely again. I did the same, but I didn’t look at her strangely. I just looked at her briefly every now and again. After a few minutes of silent sipping, Anna spoke. ‘I don’t feel any of those things,’ she said, not all that positively. Then she chuckled, but nervously, I thought. ‘Mustn’t have worked.’

‘Maybe not,’ I said, looking away, ‘but I wouldn’t know. I haven’t tested it yet.’

‘Oh? Tested it? I thought you just did?’

‘Do you feel calm?’ I asked.

‘Well, I-I... err, I guess I do.’

‘Do you feel relaxed?’

‘I-yes, sort of, given your surprise of the day,’ she chuckled nervously again.

‘Do you feel accepting?’ I asked then.

‘Accepting?’ She said, surprised. ‘How does feeling “accepting” feel?’

‘Well,’ I said, ‘you haven’t got up and left. That means that in some way, you’ve accepted everything I’ve told you so far in content and intent. Is that true?’

‘No-well-I... err, I know you’ve told me the truth, and I accept that. Is that what you mean?’

‘Yes,’ I agreed, ‘that’s exactly what I mean. You’ve accepted the situation now as I’ve explained it you, haven’t you?’

‘I—... I guess so, if that’s what feeling “accepting” feels like.’

‘Do you feel obedient?’

‘Ha!’ She laughed. ‘That’ll be the day. You know how independent I am.’

I laughed right along with her, knowing I had to plant the element of doubt, just like in a jury. ‘Yet you feel all the other three, don’t you?’ I asked.

‘Well, I—... yes, I guess so,’ she replied.

I nodded, knowing she was a very analytical person with a very fine mind. ‘Well, if you feel those three then you must feel the last one, whether you realise it or not. If three work then the fourth one must have, too. Doesn’t that make sense? Isn’t that logical?’ Anna said nothing for a few moments, almost a minute, in fact then she did.

‘But I don’t feel obedient?’ She said. ‘I’d know if I did, I’m sure.’

‘Do you feel calm?’

‘I—... yes.’

‘Do you feel relaxed?’

‘Err... yes.’

‘Do you feel accepting as I’ve explained it to you?’

‘Yes, I said that, but—’

‘Well,’ I closed like a lawyer out of “The Practice”, ‘you must feel obedient, too, or you simply couldn’t be feeling those other three. Mustn’t that be true, too, logically?’

‘I-I... err-I guess so, but I don’t feel that way. I don’t feel the least bit obedient.’

‘Doesn’t matter,’ I said, sipping my coffee and looking away momentarily, ‘you must do, deep down in your fine mind, or you just wouldn’t feel the other three, and I know that makes rational sense to you. You can’t feel three without feeling four. It just doesn’t make sense, does it?’

‘I—...err, no, I guess not, but I don’t feel it, that’s all.’

‘Have you ever felt obedient?’ I asked then.

‘No,’ she answered immediately. ‘Never.’

‘Well, how would you know then?’

‘I-I—... err, I’d know, wouldn’t I?’

‘I can’t see how you’d recognise feeling that way if you’ve never felt it, do you?’

‘I—... err—’

‘You know you’ve felt calm and relaxation and acceptance of things before,’ I told her, ‘that’s why you can recognise that you’re feeling them right now, but you’ve never felt obedient. That’s why you don’t recognise that you are, but that doesn’t mean that you’re not feeling it, does it?’

‘I—... err, no, not when you put it that way, I guess.’

I smiled. ‘So,’ I said then, ‘you could be and probably are feeling very obedient, in fact, right now, but just don’t recognise the feeling, simply because you’ve never actually felt that way before. True?

‘I—... err, yes, I guess so.’

‘How does it feel?’

‘I—... err, I... I don’t know.’

‘Get me another coffee now,’ I said then, holding my breath. Without batting an eyelid, Anna rose from the table, taking my cup then went into the galley. I waited, believing her fine mind would sort things out for her within a short space of time. It did, after only a few minutes.

‘Ahhhhhhhh!’ I heard her shriek with the dawning of her awareness that she had just obeyed me in getting me the coffee I ordered her to get. Her head stuck immediately out from around the galley. Her eyes stared wide at me. ‘I did it!’ She exclaimed. ‘I just did it! Didn’t I? I obeyed you! And without even thinking about it! Ahhh! I didn’t even know I was! Ahhhh!’ Then her head flashed back inside the galley. I could hear her shrieks of amazement every now and then while she waited for the jug to boil for the coffee I’d ordered, which she was now obediently getting for me while knowing she had been ordered to do it. I laughed then and continued laughing even after she’d sat down again at the saloon table. The look on her face was something to see and kept me chuckling for several more minutes after that. ‘I’m obedient.’ She said quietly, but still sounded amazed at the discovery. ‘I’m obedient! I don’t believe it!’

‘How’s it feel?’ I asked, smiling.

‘I-I—... err, I—’

‘That good, huh?’ I chuckled then began laughing again. I just couldn’t help myself. It was the look of awe on her face and her two big round eyes. She looked away then. I went back to my coffee and stopped looking at her for fear of undoing my good luck and good work through embarrassing her.

‘I didn’t even think about it,’ she said quietly, interrupting my thoughts on what to do next. ‘I just did it without thinking and that was that.’

‘That’s how it works,’ I said. ‘Calm, relaxed, and obediently accepting, and, you were, weren’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she admitted quietly, ‘I was, wasn’t I?’

‘Yes,’ I agreed, cementing her belief, ‘you were.’

‘Christ!’ She breathed quietly into her coffee cup as she lifted it to her mouth. ‘How could I not have known?’

‘Hypnosis works like that,’ I told her. ‘That’s what the thesis is all about, helping people to obediently accept my help while remaining perfectly and completely calm and relaxed while they do. And you did, didn’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she said, sounding even more amazed than ever. ‘Jesus! I did, didn’t I?’

‘Yes,’ I agreed, smoothing the cemented belief, ‘you certainly did, didn’t you.’

‘Yes,’ she agreed totally now, ‘I did. God, I did!’

‘Yes,’ I said finally, ‘you definitely did.’

Silence reined supreme then for several quiet minutes while we drank our coffee together. I felt her glancing at me every now and then, but know mostly, she was engaged in plenty of left hemisphere analytics, conclusions and deductions.

‘That was amazing,’ she said quietly, interrupting my thoughts. ‘I never knew. I never even suspected.’

‘I know,’ I said. ‘Do you think the technique will be a success in helping people to allow me to help them whether they want me to or not?’

‘Yes,’ she said immediately, looking directly at me,’ I do. I do. That was awesome, awesome!’

I grinned at her serious face. ‘It was, wasn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ she said in complete agreement with me, ‘it was. It really was.’

‘Yes,’ I said, taking another sip of my cooling half-empty coffee, ‘it was.’

Anna fell silent and I along with her for several more minutes. ‘I remember you saying those words, now,’ she said quietly, interrupting the comfortable silence. I looked at her. I had said those words, but only as a habit. I said it to all the girls I met.

‘What words?’ I smiled. For the first time then, she smiled.

‘You know,’ she grinned, ‘those words.’

I chuckled. ‘Yes,’ I agreed, ‘those words, the ones that cause you to feel even more relaxed and calm, and even more accepting and obedient every time I say them to you.’ Anna chuckled with me, but said nothing. A silence fell over us once again for a few minutes. ‘And the more you try to resist the suggestions I make to you,’ I added for good luck, ‘the more calm and relaxed you’ll feel while obediently accepting them and obeying them. That’s why hypnosis and those hypnotic commands work so well.’

‘Do they?’

I chuckled. ‘You know they do, don’t you?’ I said. ‘You’ve already just proved it to yourself. You’re hypnotised. Hard to believe, I know, but it seems you definitely are.’ Anna said nothing. I looked back down into my coffee cup, which was now almost empty and almost cold.

‘How do... how do you know I am-that they-they all really work?’ She asked quietly.

I looked at her directly in the eyes. ‘I don’t know,’ I said, ‘but I sure could use another coffee right now while I think about it, how about you?’

Without thinking, she nodded. ‘Definitely!’ She breathed loudly then reached for my cup and stood up, taking hers, also. But she’d only gone about two steps when she froze in her tracks and quickly spun her head back to look at me. Her eyes were wide and round. Her mouth was open and a look of amazement once again appeared over her face. ‘Ahhhhh!’ She shrieked loudly, which echoed in the small space below decks. ‘I did it again!’ She exclaimed. ‘You did it again! Without thinking! I did it again!’

‘Yes,’ I chuckled at her awestruck look, ‘you did, didn’t you?’

‘Ahhhh!’ She shrieked then turned and headed back to the galley. ‘Ahhhh!’

Throughout the next few minutes while she boiled the jug and made us both fresh coffees, I heard her shriek at least three more times and each time, I laughed or smiled. I thought everything was going perfectly for someone who had never really hypnotised her at all, at least not as I’d told her I had. I had said those words to her in passing conversation whenever we met, but that was all. I hadn’t used the other words I’d told her I had. ‘Ahhhh!’ I heard her shriek again unseen in the galley. I laughed, knowing that now she believed I really had used all of the other words. That was the clincher. She believed I had, and, because she could remember me saying “Good girl,” she logically assumed I’d said the others that I hadn’t. She now associated them all together in one group; a group that she now believed worked. ‘Ahhhh!’ She shrieked again as she came out of the galley toward me. I thought it was amazing, too, actually, and hadn’t known the idea would work at all. Nevertheless, I had now successfully talked Anna into believing I had hypnotised her when I hadn’t. Now, she believed she was hypnotised and I wasn’t intending to do a thing about changing that belief about that one bit. She placed the coffee cup carefully down then sat down without looking at me. I picked it up and began to sip it slowly, enjoying my victory in the silence that followed.

‘I... I don’t know how I feel about all of this,’ she said quietly.

I turned to look at her. She stared into her cup. ‘Doesn’t matter now,’ I told her, ‘it’s over, finished. I’ve proved my thesis. Now I can finish it and hand it in.’

‘Oh?’ She said, surprised and now looking directly at me. ‘You’ve finished?’

‘Yes,’ I nodded then sipped my coffee, ‘I only had to prove it worked and it has, hasn’t it?’

‘I-I... I guess so.’

‘That was all I needed to finish it,’ I said. ‘The next assignment is too difficult for me to even contemplate right now. I’ll let it settle in my head for a week or so before trying to work it out.’

‘Oh,’ she said then went back to drinking her coffee and staring into the cup after each sip, but within a minute, she spoke again. ‘You’ve finished?’

‘Yes,’ I said. ‘There’s nothing more to prove now. All done. Want to go for a sail and relax?”

‘What? Oh. Okay. Sure. That’ll be fun.’

I smiled at her and waited until she looked into my eyes. When she did, I smiled again and said, ‘Good girl.’

For a moment, she said and did nothing. Her eyes widened a bit. Her brow furrowed a bit, then, ‘Ahhhhhh!’ She shrieked. ‘Don’t! You’ve said you’re finished!’

‘I have,’ I said, chuckling. ‘Just kidding. There’s nothing more to prove now. It worked one hundred percent. Let’s go sailing?’

It was several seconds before she answered, but she did, quietly. ‘Okay.’ Then, several seconds later, ‘Ahhhhhhh!’

‘What?’ I asked, curious and chuckling at the same time.

‘Am I going sailing because I want to go sailing?’ She demanded of me or of herself. ‘Or am I going because you just said, “Let’s go sailing,” and I’m obediently doing what you said?’

I laughed like hell while she sat there with a look of pure suspicion on her face. After a few minutes, I settled enough to be only chuckling occasionally while she still had that same look on her face as she stared at me waiting for an answer. ‘Does it really matter now?’ I asked, smiling.

‘I-I... But—...’ Then she sighed, sounding defeated. ‘No,’ she said, ‘I guess it doesn’t, does it?’

‘No,’ I said. ‘Do you want to go sailing now?’

‘Yes,’ she replied. ‘I do.’

‘Then who cares whose idea it was?’ I posed to her. ‘As long as you feel relaxed and calm and accepting about it.’

‘I guess,’ she answered with a long sigh.

‘And obedient,’ I added.

‘Ahhhhhh!’ She growled, looking directly at me.

‘Just kidding,’ I said quickly. ‘Just kidding. Let’s go sailing.’

‘Ahhhhhh!’ She shrieked as she rose from the small saloon table and headed up the companionway, not knowing whether she was going sailing because she wanted to or because she was obediently obeying my command to do so. ‘Ahhhhh!’

I followed behind her chuckling and gazing at her tight ass in her tight white shorts, wondering how I was going to exploit my advantage next. We motored away from the dock and out into the harbour then hoisted the sails. After trimming them, I settled back down in the cockpit to steer and relax, enjoying the smell of the salt air and the see breeze in my face. Anna stood at the bow for a long while before coming back to step down into the cockpit opposite me.

‘I don’t have to do what you say,’ she said, gazing defiantly at me. I grinned.

‘I know,’ I agreed, ‘but at least you’ll feel calm and relaxed and accepting while you do, won’t you?’ I asked then grinned at her. She held my gaze defiantly for almost a minute before,

‘Ahhhhhh!’ She shrieked angrily then got up and stormed up and out of the cockpit and back down to the bow of the boat. I laughed for several minutes, wondering how deep she was going to dig the hole she was getting herself into in her mind. We sailed to the middle of the harbour and I decided to anchor there for a while and have another coffee. I didn’t like going below deck while moving through the water. Spinning the helm, I turned my little yacht into wind. The sails emptied and flapped and the boat immediately slowed. ‘Anna!’ I called. She turned from gazing forward and stared back at me. ‘Step on that pedal to your right!’ I saw her turn and look down then glance back at me. ‘Yes!’ I called loudly. ‘That one!’

She did and the anchor chain immediately rattled as the heavy anchor fell into the sea. I had already set the anchor mark where the winch would automatically stop when the chain going out had reached a predetermined length of scope. When it did, Anna turned and looked at me.

‘Good girl!’ I yelled. She looked at me for a few moments, her face a mixture of dawning awareness and disbelief, then, ‘Ahhhhhhh!’ She yelled back then turned once more to stare out ahead of the boat. I laughed for several minutes and only stopped when I saw her turn and head back along the deck toward me. The boat gently pitched up and down against its anchor chain and the swell passing quietly beneath its hull. Anna stepped down into the cockpit and sat down heavily. Then she looked at me.

‘Am I ever going to have an idea of my own?’ She asked, sort of angrily.

I chuckled. ‘It’s over now,’ I said. ‘I’ve finished Let’s get on with our day. Okay?’ After a few moments, she smiled and her face relaxed.

‘Okay.’ She said.

‘Good girl,’ I said without thinking.

‘Don’t!’ She exclaimed defiantly.

‘Okay! Okay!’ I defended. ‘Sorry. Okay?’

‘Okay,’ she said. ‘Just don’t say it or I won’t know whose thinking or ideas belong to who, okay?’

‘Okay,’ I agreed, smiling at her suspicious face. ‘Okay.’

‘Good,’ she said then relaxed back against the hard cockpit wooden backrest. ‘And don’t suggest anything to me, either,’ she added without looking at me.

‘Okay,’ I sighed, gazing around the harbour and completely enjoying my day so far. ‘Okay.’

‘Okay,’ I heard her sigh quietly. ‘Okay.’ After a while, she said, ‘Feel like another coffee?’

‘Yes, thanks.’ I replied, turning to look at her to find she had turned and was staring right at me.

‘You didn’t do that, did you?’ She questioned me. ‘I mean, that was my idea, wasn’t it?’

I chuckled. ‘Yes,’ I said, grinning. You know it was.’

‘How would I know?’ She said, getting up and heading down the companionway, muttering to herself. ‘How would I know?’

I laughed aloud as I gazed back around the watery horizon trying to imagine what must be going through her fine analytical mind right then. I was still smiling at that thought when she returned five minutes later carrying two cups of coffee. She handed me mine and sat down again opposite me in the cockpit. A comfortable silence then followed for several minutes while we drank in our respective quiet.

‘How long will I be hypnotised?’ She asked quietly without looking at me.

‘Sometimes it goes away the next morning when you wake up,’ I told her, ‘and sometimes it last forever.’

‘What?’ She exclaimed, lookin g directly at me.

‘Only kidding.’

‘Can’t you snap your fingers or something, like they do on TV?’

‘No,’ I said, ‘because I didn’t snap my fingers to make it happen in the first place, did I?’

‘No,’ she said, ‘you didn’t.’

‘It’ll last as long as your fine subconscious mind wants it to last,’ I told her then.

‘My fine subconscious kind?’

‘Yes,’ I replied, ‘your very fine mind.’

She chuckled. ‘Well, thank you.’

‘You’re welcome.’ We sat in silence for a while drinking our coffee. I was enjoying the thought that Anna still actually believed she was hypnotised, even though she wasn’t. The power of the human belief system was amazing. What we believed was actually true for us.

‘How will I know if whatever I say is my idea?’ Anna said quietly.

‘You won’t, I guess,’ I answered, but if it feels right, what does it matter?’ She didn’t respond. I glanced quickly over at her. She looked very deep in thought, hugging her knees and sipping her coffee.

‘I’ve never thought of-of—... I’ve never thought of you in-in that way,’ she then said quietly. My eyebrows shot up. I looked at her, but she wasn’t looking at me.

‘What way?’ I asked.

‘You know, sexually,’ she said quietly.

‘I never told you to,’ I said.

‘I know, but-well, it’s not that I haven’t thought it, I-I just... well... ’

‘I know,’ I said, saving her from herself. ‘Same here.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes, really,’ I replied. She was silent then for a few more minutes while I gazed around the horizon wondering where to go from there.

‘Do you think it-it would ... ahh... work if you-if you did?’ She said quietly and very hesitantly.

I was barring up. ‘If what would work?’ I led her.

‘You know.’

‘No, I don’t, or I’m not really sure, at any rate,’ I said.

‘Yes, you do. Don’t play dumb,’ she said, looking directly at me. ‘Would I-if you said-what would happen if... ’

‘If I suggested that you do something sexually that you didn’t really want to?’

‘Yes,’ she replied softly.

‘Yes,’ I answered short and sweet, ‘you would.’

‘Oh?’

I said nothing further until she did.

‘Really? You think so?’

‘Yes,’ I said, looking out to sea, ‘its already proven itself with you, hasn’t it?’

‘I know, but-but that would be... different, wouldn’t it?’

‘Why?’ I asked. ‘A suggestion is a suggestion. Doesn’t really matter what it is, you’ll accept it calmly and in a relaxed manner, then accept it and do it, like you’ve done already, haven’t you?’

‘I—... yes.’

‘There you go then,’ I said with a sigh. ‘Look, don’t worry about it. It’s over now and I’m sorry, okay? I’m not trying to get into your pants. It was just an assignment, that’s all. Let’s just enjoy a great day of doing nothing.’

‘Oh? Okay,’ she said wistfully.

Silence reigned supreme for a while, but only for a while. I could feel her fine mind ticking away like a clock.

‘Aren’t you... curious?’ She then said quietly. I turned to look at her, but she was gazing out to sea.

‘About what?’ I asked, enjoying the whole show.

‘You know, whether it would have... worked.’

‘It would have,’ I told her firmly, ‘now, lets just forget it.’

‘Would it? You’re that sure? Oh, Okay.’

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘I am, and, so are you because you’ve already experienced it work. Let’s talk about something else, okay?’

‘Okay,’ she sighed, still not looking at me.

‘But aren’t you just a little bit curious,’ she said after a while.

I chuckled. ‘No,’ I lied, ‘I’m not, but you are, it seems, aren’t you?’

‘Well... I-I... well, I’ve never been hypnotised before, that’s all.’

‘But you know it’ll work,’ I said.

‘I know, but-but it might not, mightn’t it?’

‘No,’ I told her. ‘It will.’

‘Oh,’ she said. Then, ‘Why are you so sure?’

‘Anna,’ I said, sounding a little exasperated for her benefit, ‘I’m sure because I’ve already seen you do exactly as I told you, and you did it calmly, relaxed, and very obediently, didn’t you?’

‘Yes, but it’s not the same,’ she defended whatever she was defending with her fine mind.

‘Yes,’ I told her, ‘it is the same, exactly. Now, forget it, okay?’

‘Oh,’ she sighed. ‘Okay.’ Then she fell silent, but only for a little while. With that fine mind of hers, I knew it wouldn’t be long before she spoke again. I beat her to the punch.

‘You really want to test it, don’t you?’ I chuckled.

‘No, I don’t, but-but I thought you might want to,’ she said quietly.

‘I don’t,’ I said. I’ve already tested it and you, and you both work fine.’

‘Oh,’ was all she said.

‘We could do a little test,’ she said quietly, not looking at me. ‘Nothing serious, just a little one, if you wanted to, that is.’

‘I don’t,’ I answered. ‘I don’t need to, remember?’

‘But I—’ she began in a raised tone of voice then cut herself off. Then she began again in a normal tone. ‘But I do,’ she said quietly.

‘Okay,’ I answered, ‘if you want to.’

‘Oh?’ She almost gasped as if not expecting that answer from me quite so soon.

‘Yes, since you seem so determined to prove what we both already know.’

‘Okay,’ she said, sounding just a little victorious and excited in her voice.

I waited until her fine mind worked her up again. The minutes passed slowly for me and probably even more slowly for her waiting for me to speak.

‘Well?’ She finally said when her fine mind became too much for her. ‘What?’

‘What?’ I said simply.

‘Well, what will we do?’ She asked a little impatiently.

‘What would you like to do?’ I asked in return. ’

‘Oh,’ she said quickly. ‘I don’t know. You decide.’

‘You know you’ll want to follow my suggestion,’ I said calmly to her, holding her gaze, ‘no matter what it is, won’t you?’

‘I-I—... I—’

‘Won’t you?’

‘I-I—... err, yes.’

‘The truth of the matter is, you can already imagine yourself bare-chested before me, can’t you, showing me your naked breasts and nipples?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped, her hands slowly moving to her chest. ‘Err... yes.’

‘And you could expect that your nipples would be nicely aroused and stiff, couldn’t you?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped, her hands pressing against her chest. ‘I—... I guess they would.’

‘Of course they would,’ I said. ‘You can already see that in your fine mind’s eye, can’t you?’

‘I-I guess so,’ she said tentatively.

I chuckled then. ‘You can also imagine how embarrassed you’d be while holding your shirt up with me just sitting here staring at your erect brown nipples, can’t you?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped. ‘Yes, I would be!’ And then she proceeded to blush very deeply. I chuckled again. ‘Don’t laugh!’ She demanded.

‘Sorry,’ I apologised, ‘but that’s how you’d feel, doing something you didn’t want to do, but complying with my suggestion to bare your chest to me anyway, right?’

‘Yes, I would,’ she admitted, ‘and I wouldn’t want to. You’re right.’

‘But you would, though, wouldn’t you, even though you were relaxed and calm, you’d still be obediently accepting of the suggestion to bare your chest if I made it, even though it would be embarrassing, wouldn’t you?’

‘I—... yes, I would.’

‘You would be embarrassed or you would obediently accept and comply with my suggestion to make yourself topless in front of me while all the while you felt relaxed and calm about the whole thing?’

‘Oh! She gasped softly. ‘I-I—... err, both, I guess.’

‘Of course you would,’ I agreed, ‘so, what’s the point of actually doing it if we both already know how you’d behave and what you’d feel?’

‘Oh?’ She queried, sounding a little disappointed.

‘No point, is there?’ I asked.

‘Err... no, I guess not,’ she said quietly.

I gave her fine mind another chance to work on her awareness for a few minutes then I spoke again. She was gazing out to sea, but I knew she hadn’t a clue what was in front of her eyes. Her sight was directed inward.

‘The same thing would happen if I told you to pull down your shorts right now and show me the beautiful patch of fur between your legs,’ I said bravely. Her eyebrows shot up at the same rate her head quickly turned to me. I took a chance on not expecting her to be shaven, not figuring her for the type.

‘What?’ She gasped. Then almost as quickly, she smiled. ‘You wouldn’t see any,’ she grinned then realised she’d given away an intimate secret about herself. ‘Oh!’ She gasped angrily at herself this time. I chuckled.

‘You’d do it, though,’ I told her confidently, ‘just as you already agreed you’d show me your breasts. A hypnotic command doesn’t know the difference between breasts and fur, or the lack of it.’

Anna blushed again deeply then as she stared wide-eyed at me. ‘How do you know?’ She gasped. ‘I might not, not that!’

‘You would,’ I said confidently, ‘because you can already imagine it quite clearly in your fine mind, can’t you? The truth now.’ As she stared wide-eyed at me, I could almost see her imagination defining the whole event in pictures in the video of her fine detailed mind. Her blushing became deeper, a rich crimson scarlet. She looked away when she noticed me noting it. ‘That’s okay,’ I said then. ‘We both know exactly what would happen while you relaxed and calmly accepted obediently doing that in front of me, don’t we?’

‘Ohhh,’ she moaned, sounding frustrated.

‘That’s why we don’t need to prove it,’ I said with a smile in my voice. ‘It’s already been proven, even now in your imagination, isn’t that true? You can picture it, can’t you?’

‘Ohhh,’ she groaned again while I just sat there quietly smiling to myself. The minutes ticked by silently after that while we both went within our thoughts and gazed out to sea. ‘Another coffee would be nice,’ I said normally.

‘Okay,’ she responded immediately then got up and held out her hand for my cup. I handed it to her while holding her gaze and waiting for the penny to drop. Then it did. ‘Oh!’ She hissed a little angrily. ‘You!’ Then she spun on her heels and disappeared below decks. I laughed a little then a lot, and then I settled down, wondering what to do next to take advantage of the situation I had created.

‘But you’ll do it, won’t you?’ I yelled.

‘Ahhhhh!’ Was her answer loud shriek type answer from down below. I laughed and continued to wonder what to do to have even more fun than I was having. When she returned ten minutes later, she handed me my coffee without looking at me and sat down opposite. Then she got up and walked to the bow. After ten minutes there, she walked back to the cockpit and stepped down into it, taking up her previous position seated opposite me. She silently sipped her coffee for several more minutes before she spoke. I still hadn’t decided on anything to do. ‘Test me,’ she said quietly, not looking at me, just staring straight ahead into the harbour. ‘I want to know if I would or I wouldn’t. I know you think you know, but I want to know for sure.’

‘Okay,’ I said, winging it on a sailboat, ‘turn and face me and open your legs as wide and as unladylike as you can, but keep your shorts on. We can imagine that they’re not there.’

‘What?’ She gasped.

‘Do it,’ I repeated. Her body finally slowly followed her head, which was already facing me. Her face was again a deep crimson.

‘This won’t prove anything,’ she said quietly.

‘Yes it will,’ I told her, chuckling. ‘I can imagine your smooth-shaven sex splayed wide and open for me to see and you’ll know exactly what I’m picturing, won’t you? I’ve got a very good imagination.’

‘Oh!’ she gasped. Her blush continued to deepen as she opened her legs slowly, a little at first then a bit more and a bit more and then a lot more. All the time her eyes never left mine and all the time I smiled warmly at her and watched her face turn every shade of crimson known to the colour spectrum. When she couldn’t spread her legs any farther apart, she stopped, still staring wide-eyed at me. I nodded.

‘See?’ I said. ‘You’d be feeling just as embarrassed as you are right now if you were sitting like that in front of me with your shorts off, wouldn’t you?’

‘I-err... ’

‘You’re very embarrassed, aren’t you?’ I said. ‘You know exactly what I’m picturing in my mind. You told me, remember? You’re clean shaven, but it feels like you’re sitting there naked from the waist down, doesn’t it? That’s how embarrassed you are right now, but still, you’re doing it, exactly what I told you to do, aren’t you?’ Even though you don’t want to and it’s embarrassing the hell out of you?’

‘I-I—... oh, god! Yes!’ She gasped. ‘Can I close my legs now? I feel like a common slut!’

I smiled. ‘No,’ I said.

‘No?’ She queried. ‘Why not?’

‘Not until you agree that you’re embarrassed to hell, but you’re still relaxed and calm and doing exactly what I told you to do because it feels right to do as you’re told, doesn’t it?’ For several moments, she was silent and just glared at me, sitting like a tart in the small cockpit of my boat. I stared obviously down between her widely splayed legs.

‘Don’t!’ She said angrily.

I laughed loudly. ‘But you’re still fully dressed!’ I defended my actions. ‘I can’t see anything!’

‘But you know!’ She snapped. ‘I told you! Now I know what you’re thinking and picturing in your mind!’

I stopped staring uninterrupted and looked across at her. ‘Close your legs now,’ I said quietly, but sill smiling.

‘And stop smiling, too!’ She snapped. ‘You didn’t see anything!’

‘I know,’ I returned. ‘That’s what I just told you.’

‘Ohh, god!’ She groaned relived as she pressed her knees tightly together again and once more turned to face toward the front of the boat.

‘Happy now?’ I asked. ‘You’ve proven to yourself now that you’ll do exactly as I tell you to, even though you feel relaxed and calm about it at the time you’re accepting it, in spite of not wanting to and feeling embarrassed to hell while you do it?’

‘Ahhhhh!’ She hissed her answer quietly. Whether it was directed at her or me, I wasn’t too sure at that point.

‘Okay then,’ I said with a deep sigh, ‘now that that’s out of the road, we can get on with enjoying our day of sailing, what do you say? Let’s head out to sea a little bit more?’

‘Okay,’ she said without looking at me, but she made no move toward leaving the cockpit and hoisting the sails.

‘Well?’ I asked. Without a word, she stepped up out of the cockpit and went forward. The anchor was up within a few minutes then the headsail flew up so quickly, I thought she’d willed it up with her anger. The mainsail went up with her pulling a little more slowly. I trimmed the sails, after pointing the bow off the wind by about forty degrees. As I did that, Anna made her way back to the cockpit once more and sat down, again looking directly ahead out to sea in the direction we were heading. She said nothing for several minutes while I steered the boat and wondered what her fine mind was doing to her now. Three miles out past the harbour entrance, I decided to anchor. As usual, I turned the boat and headed into wind to take the power out of the sails. Without having to ask her, Anna stepped up out of the cockpit and went forward. Within ten minutes, she’d lowered the anchor and both the sails. Then she returned to the cockpit and sat down again. I let her settle for about ten minutes, during which time, she just sat there with her legs drawn up on the seat in front of her and her arms wrapped around her knees. She stared straight ahead.

‘See how easy it is to become so used to being hypnotised that you just do it without thinking?’ I said then. ‘And. Without even being asked?’

Anna said nothing, but I swore I saw her shoulders tense upward a little. Then she sighed, a deep one, then her shoulders sagged back downward. ‘Do it again,’ she said then, almost inaudibly. My eyebrows rose a little at my unexpected surprise. Her fine mind must have been giving her a real hiding, I figured.

‘Why?’ It was all I could think of to say. ‘You’ve already proved it.’

‘No,’ she sighed quietly, ‘I haven’t, not the real test, anyway.’

‘Are you sure you want to put yourself through what you already know for sure will happen?’ I said.

‘Yes,’ she replied without delay. ‘I want to know if I will or not.’

‘You already know,’ I told her. ‘Don’t you?’

‘Maybe?’ She said softly. ‘Maybe not.’

‘Okay,’ I said. ‘You know the drill, don’t you?’

‘..... Yes,’ she said, after about a minute had passed. Then she placed her legs down from the seat and turned to face me. While she stared at me for several long seconds, I was sure she was going to tell me not to look, but she didn’t. Instead, she slowly got to her feet and put her hands on her hips then looked all around the horizon from both directions. I smiled, wondering who would be this far out to sea and training a pair of high-powered binoculars on us. After she’d carefully scanned the horizon about five times, she stopped swivelling her head from side to side and looked straight at me. I smiled and shrugged while she fidgeted with the waistband of her white shorts.

‘Anna, you can sit down if you like,’ I told her seriously. ‘This was your idea. I don’t need to prove anything. I know.’

‘I don’t,’ she said quietly, but I need to or I’ll never go to sleep again.’

I laughed.

‘Don’t laugh,’ she hissed angrily.

‘Okay, sorry.’ I apologised, realising she was having a real moment of personal discovery, or, she was about to, anyway. ‘Well, you know the drill.’

‘I know,’ she said. ‘I know.’ As she held my gaze, her hands moved around to the front of her white shorts and unfastened the button while she stared at me. Her blush began immediately and again I was sure she was going to tell me not to look, but she didn’t. Instead, her hands then undid the zipper, but they still held the two halves of her waistband together while her gaze held mine. I smiled warmly at her, not smugly.

‘Good girl,’ I said quietly, watching her hands.

‘Don’t say that!’ She hissed angrily. ‘I don’t need any more hypnosis. I know what I’m supposed to be doing.’

‘Which is what, exactly,’ I asked seriously.

She looked away for a few seconds, still holding onto the two halves of her waistband. Then she turned back to face me, a look of determination in her eyes, if not on her deeply blushing face. ‘Taking off my shorts,’ she said quietly, looking right into my eyes. For once, I wasn’t quite sure where to look and felt like averting my gaze from hers to give her some privacy while she did the deed. Instead, I just kept looking into her eyes, not smiling now. All of a sudden, the situation had seemed to become quite serious for both of us. There was a challenge in the air to see if she would do it or not. I know she felt it and I did, too, then.

‘Okay,’ I said quietly, ‘no more hypnosis. You already know what you want to do.’

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, looking left and right about the horizon once more, ‘I do.’

‘Okay,’ I said then and shut up, my gaze dropping from her eyes to her hands holding the two halves of her waistband together. Slowly, she released the material of her shorts from both sets of fingers. The tight waistband came apart immediately, revealing the hidden waistband of her light blue underwear. I looked up at her face briefly, but she was busy scanning the horizon. I looked back down again and when I did, I saw that her thumbs had now embedded themselves beneath the sides of her shorts and appeared to be about to drag them downward. And then they did, slowly at first, until the tight material cleared her hips and blue panties, then a little more quickly as she slid them down past her knees and dropped them to her ankles. Then she stepped out of them, but left them on the floor of the cockpit. I noticed then how fast my heart was breathing. I wasn’t game to look up at her, not wanting to make it any more difficult for her than it already was. My gaze zeroed in on her pant-covered pussy. The material was a very sheer blue. I could see right away she was definitely shaven between the legs. The thin material hugged the fine female sculpted curves and valleys of her sex like a form-fitting skin. I looked up then and met her eyes immediately.

‘Don’t look!’ She hissed angrily at me. I dropped my gaze instantly, realising right away that she meant not to look up at her face. I supposed then that it was still okay to gaze between her legs. She straightened up again and her fingers moved to the waistband of her knickers. I heard a deep sigh then her thumbs grasped her briefs and slowly began to pull them downward over her hips, very slowly. My pulse began to sound loud in my ears and I could feel the increased beat of my thumping heart. I was at the point of looking up again and telling her to stop. I saw the beginning of the smooth shaven skin at the top of her pubic mound. Right then, I did look up. ‘I said not to look!’ She snapped angrily at me.

‘This was your idea, remember?’ I said, not too nicely, either. ‘Don’t do it if you don’t want to. I know you can’t stop because you’re hypnotised, even if you wanted to, but you can if it’s too much for you to take.’

‘It’s not!’ She snapped back at me. ‘Just don’t look up at me!’ We locked gazes for a few seconds then until finally I looked back down at her crotch, feeling a little better about doing that. I figured from her last outburst that I now had her permission to definitely look at her revealing herself between the legs, as long as I didn’t look up at her face and see her embarrassment while she did so. Then I heard her groan softly and it sounded like an embattled groan, as if there was great conflict going on above the level of my gaze. Slowly, her full and beautiful shaven sex was revealed to me in living colour as her hands slowly dragged the blue knickers downward over her hips and thighs. Then she slipped them downward past her knees and ankles and stepped out of them, leaving them beside her white shorts on the cockpit floor. I sensed she straightened up then because her hips moved, but my eyes remained glued steadfastly to the fine lips of her smooth-shaven sex, its plump contours and hidden valley ridges.

‘Ohhh,’ I heard her groan as she stood naked from the waist down in the cockpit of a small yacht several miles out from the coastline. I could imagine her head was now racing from left to right, her gaze scanning the horizon for any sign of life whatsoever, but her hips remained still while I gazed at them. I thought of lifting my gaze again, but decided against it. I didn’t want to spoil the magic of the moment in case it never happened again in this lifetime or the next. Her smooth sex was beautiful, I thought, gazing unblinking between her legs. It was meaty and soft looking from her lower belly, all the way down to where her private flesh disappeared between her legs altogether. The lips were a little deeper shade of link than the skin around her loins and they parted just a little about halfway down her slit. There, at that point, the colour of her flesh was a much deeper pink. I figured she’d only recently shaved. I was as hard as a rock gazing at her presented to me like that. My heart beat ninety to the dozen while my pulse pounded in my ears. I couldn’t tear my eyes away. Just then, she moved, or rather, her smooth-shaven cunt moved. Slowly, she sat down and her sex disappeared from my view altogether. I looked up without thinking. Her face was as red as a beetroot.

‘Don’t!’ She snapped angrily. ‘Look back down!’

Like a schoolboy who had just been caught and severely reprimanded for doing something wrong, my gaze dropped like a rock, immediately back down to her naked lower waist.

‘Ohhh,’ She groaned again, this time definitely sounding in conflict with herself. Nevertheless, slowly, very, very slowly, her knees began to move apart. Inch by agonising inch, they moved. My heart raced like crazy. My eyes felt as if they were two big round saucers and they felt dry, as if I hadn’t blinked for ages and I probably hadn’t.

‘Ohhh!’ She groaned angrily again at her plight, but her knees continued to mover slowly apart. My gaze was now rivetted on the deepening pink folds of her smooth sex. Each lip of her shaven pussy was gradually moving aside. I could now discern easily the fullness and depth of her slit in all its female beauty. My cock jerked instinctively, but my eyes remained glued to my private showing of the most beautiful cunt I could have ever imagined having the good fortune to see in the flesh. My mouth felt as dry as the sand on the beach at low tide, as did my eyes, and her knees moved further and further apart, although very, very slowly. Once again, I was tempted to look up, but couldn’t. My gaze was trapped. It lay securely within the vision of sexual loveliness unfolding and reveal itself more and more with each passing second before my very eyes. I was blessed, I figured. I just had to be.

‘Ohh, god!’ She groaned again above the level of my gaze as her knees slowly reached a position about forty-five degrees apart and the deepest pink of her split was beginning to peep through to my eyes. Then they stopped moving altogether, held at that angle, but nowhere near as wide she’d held them apart with her shorts on. ‘Ohh, god!’ She groaned. ‘I can’t!’

Not looking up and with no intention of doing so, I said, ‘Then don’t. Nobody but you and I will ever know.’

‘Shut up!’ She snapped angrily. ‘Just shut up!’ Then her knees once again began to slowly move wider apart. And as I watched spellbound, they continued, albeit, very, very slowly, to move further and further and further and further apart, until, after what seemed like an hour had gone by, but in reality was only about ten minutes, her knees were as widely apart as they had been when she’d done it with her shorts on, but, not for one moment did the thought enter my head that she looked like a slut.

‘You don’t look like a slut,’ I breathed in awe of the inner rich pink folds of flesh I was now staring hard at.

‘Shut up!’ She snapped angrily again, but it was as if I’d never heard her.

‘You look absolutely magnificent,’ I continued on. ‘You’re the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen-that God ever breathed life into.’ It must have been the sincere sounding expression or the honest tone of awe in my voice, because she didn’t tell me to shut up. She didn’t say anything, in fact. She just sat there with me staring hard between her legs as she held her knees so wide apart, it could have and should have looked quite rude, or, at the very least, unnatural and unladylike. But it didn’t look either of those things. It just looked beautiful. She looked beautiful, and the deeper I gazed into the rich crimson of her female shape and form the more beautiful she appeared to me in my mind’s eye and as I stared at her there and in that obvious way, she made no move to close her knees again. When I thought that, I noticed three tiny beads of silver clinging to the very inner lips of her smooth-shaven sex, just below the middle of her slit. My cock jerked violently when I realised what the tiny silver drops were. They were her dew of her own making. My cock jerked violently again with the certain realisation of it then. And then it jerked again. Without thinking, I lifted my gaze to her face, knowing my eyes were wide and my mouth hung open like an idiot. Her eyes were waiting for me, but they were not angry. This time, they were soft and mellow and very milky looking. And, they were deep. They were dark and they were as deep as the ocean upon which we were anchored. ‘You’re beautiful, Anna,’ I breathed quietly. The words just came out, sounding amazed, as if I had just discovered a treasure. ‘You’re absolutely beautiful.’

She smiled then and it was the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen on a woman in all my life. As my gaze searched her face, it seemed to me that her lips were as deep in the colour pink as were the very inner folds of her sex. The skin on her face seemed as if it was glowing as I stared wide-eyed at it. And her eyes, well, they were just the most beautiful pair of eyes that had ever gazed upon my face. I didn’t know what had come over me. I was just smitten with her beauty and the situation of the moment as it had developed. Her eyes looked at my face. I saw them do it, but I wasn’t interested. I just wanted to look at her, to “look” at her, as if seeing her for the first time. That moment was when I said it, and, without thinking about what I was saying. ‘You can close your knees now,’ I breathed quietly, knowing I was about to see the last of my treasure, but I didn’t seem to care right at that moment. I just didn’t. All I wanted to do was gaze at her face and into her deep milky dark eyes and drown there until somebody threw me a life-ring. Then her lips started to purse and then form a shape.

‘No,’ her lips formed the word as she said it quietly, but surely, ‘I don’t want to.’ Then she blinked and I did, too. She looked away, but only briefly then she looked directly back at me and into my eyes. ‘You can... you can still... look... if you... want to.’ She said hesitantly and shyly. I felt my eyebrows rise a little, questioning her surety and her head nodded gently, confirming that which I thought I’d heard. I looked down and my gaze was again immediately swallowed up by the colourful intensity of her inner and outer clean-shaven pink folds of living flesh, which now had more than three perfect silver drops of dew clinging like tiny raindrops to her lower crimson lips. My lips and mouth, once again, felt very dry. I licked them slowly.

‘Ohhh, god.’ I heard her groan, but did not look up. It wasn’t a groan of inner conflict, this time. I wasn’t quite sure what it was a groan of, but it wasn’t of conflict.

‘BAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHH!’ Suddenly sounded a loud and noise, which shattered my eardrums and my perfect moment at the same time.

‘Ohhh!” Anna shrieked and snapped her knees instantly closed, leaving me deaf and staring dumbly at her kneecaps. I snapped my head up to see a fishing trawler passing by our stern about a quarter of a mile away. I quickly glanced back at Anna’s knees and knew immediately that they couldn’t have seen her, even with binoculars. The angle of sight would have been too sharp. I waved to them with my heart again going ninety to the dozen. Three of the men waved back and I watched them get further and further away. When I looked back to Anna, she was still sitting on the cockpit seat facing me, but now she was once again fully dressed back in her shorts. My eyes found hers instantly as they lifted from her shorts and I swore they had a message for me. “I’m sorry,” they seemed to say. I smiled weakly and sighed, noticing that my breath was shaking a little as it flowed outward over my dry lips. I licked them quickly and searched her face then gazed quickly back into her eyes, but they still held the same unspoken message. “I’m sorry,” they told me, and I was, too. The moment had passed, maybe never to return, but, for the moment, at least, it had passed.

I smiled and nodded gently at her, as if her eyes really had intended that message. I smiled again and shrugged then got up from the cockpit and went forward to raise the anchor and the sails. It was time to go home. In spite of the trawler, in spite of its terrible timing, it had still been a perfect day, a perfect, perfect day. I had seen Anna’s very fine womanly mind, and, I had seen her very fine female body, and in all of its sensual living female glory. It had been a perfect, perfect day.

‘Feel like one more for the road?’ I asked, after we’d tied back up at the dock. The sail home had gone in silence. Anna had stood at the bow all the way back, until I’d called for her to get the docking lines ready. Only once had she looked at me strangely and within no time, we were tied up and moored. My boat was only small.

‘Okay,’ she said quietly. I could sense that her fine mind was still deeply into reflective mode.

‘I’ll get them,’ I told her, turning to head below.

‘No, I will,’ she said, surprising me. Then she stared at me and realised what she might be doing. A low growl left her throat, but I didn’t see it pass out over her lips. They were closed. Still, I could’ve sore I’d heard it, nevertheless. ‘Where do you want it, up there?’ She called then.

‘No,’ I answered loudly, ‘down there.’ I’d had enough of the wind in my face for one day and wanted to get back down below and into the warmth of my little hull’s belly.

‘Okay,’ she answered back as I made my way down below and settled in behind the small saloon table to wait. Within a few minutes, she came out from the galley carrying two cups. She placed them down on the table and squirmed into the seat.

‘Thanks,’ I said, smiling.

‘You’re welcome,’ she said, looking directly into my eyes, then added, ‘I think.’

I laughed first and then she did, too. Then we sipped out coffees in silence for a few minutes.

‘I suppose I should be grateful,’ she said quietly, not looking at me.

‘Why?’ I said, looking up from my cup. She was looking quietly at me.

‘You could’ve made me do a lot worse,’ she said softly.

I thought about that for a few minutes while looking at her face and eyes, then said, ‘Was it that bad?’ She blushed deeply and immediately, looking away to the right. When she looked back at me, her eyes were soft and shy.

‘No,’ she answered quietly, ‘it wasn’t.’

‘I didn’t think so,’ I said honestly.

‘No, it... it wasn’t.’

Once again, we then settled into a coffee-sipping silence.

‘But you could have,’ she said as if it was an obvious conclusion.

‘Yes,’ I replied, ‘I could have.’

‘Yes, you could have.’

‘But I didn’t, did I?’ I said.

‘No,’ she answered, ‘you didn’t.’

Silence enfolded us again, but it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one.

‘Why didn’t you?’ She said then, not looking at me.

I thought for a few seconds before replying. ‘Don’t know, really,’ I said. ‘I wanted to.’ Again, a few minutes silence, during which time, she glanced briefly at me then looked back into her cup.

‘Really?’ She asked, not looking at me.

‘I thought about it,’ I said.

‘Oh.’

‘But I didn’t,’ I added.

‘No,’ she said softly, ‘you didn’t.’

‘No,’ I agreed with her, ‘I didn’t.’

‘But you could have,’ she repeated.

I looked directly at her and kept looking at her until she looked up and engaged my eyes. ‘Were you expecting me to?’ I asked her point blank.

‘No,’ she said quickly, ‘I-I... err, no, I wasn’t.’

‘Good.’

‘Well, I didn’t think you would, anyway,’ she said as an afterthought, but not sounding too sure of her answer.

‘I didn’t,’ I said. Silence once again enveloped us both for several minutes after that. My coffee was empty. ‘Anna?’ I said. She looked at me squarely. Her eyebrows rose just a little. ‘Get me another coffee,’ I told her quietly, but firmly. Her eyes widened and her lips parted slightly. She drew a quick breath, but did not speak. ‘And get it now,’ I added firmly before she did. Anna dropped her gaze from mine, then just as quickly brought it back up to once more look me right in the eyes. ‘And while you’re at it,’ I said then, ‘come back with only the coffee.’ She nodded gently. Then I added, ‘Totally nude.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly, but never said anything further. Her eyes remained glued to mine and did not blink once, but she hadn’t yet moved from the table.

‘Do I have to tell you twice?’ I said quietly, but firmly. She blinked quickly then as if I’d smacked her face.

‘No, I—... but—... err, no,’ she said quietly in the end then looked away as she got up from the table and walked to the galley. On her way, she paused once, but then continued on after a few seconds. My heart was off again with my racing pulse right behind it. I didn’t know why I’d said it, I just had, and I couldn’t take it back now.

‘Grrrr,’ I thought I heard come from the galley in a low growl after about five minutes, but as yet, she had not appeared. Ten minutes later, she still hadn’t appeared.

‘Anna!’ I called firmly.

‘Alright!’ She snapped angrily from inside the galley, but another five minutes passed by with no sign of her.

‘Anna!’ I called firmly again.

‘Okay! I’m coming! Just wait!’ She yelled impatiently.

‘Grrr,’ I thought I heard again and then suddenly, there she was, one coffee cup in each hand, a red face, and no clothes on whatsoever as she stepped out from behind the galley entrance. She stopped and stared at the floor. I hadn’t seen her breasts yet. They were small, but full and firm. Her beautiful cunt looked great as my gaze began to drink it in. I looked up at her face again, but it was a real effort to do so. She was still gazing at the floor and was still very red in the face.

‘Come over here and sit down as you were,’ I told her firmly. She did, one slow step at a time until she was seated once again to my left with her elbows resting on the table and her forearms in front of her, which mostly covered her breasts. Her head hung down a little. ‘Put your arms off the table,’ I said quietly. ‘I want to look at your breasts.’ Her eyes flashed quickly up at me then looked down again, but she removed her arms from the table and placed her hands on her lap. I studied her breasts, although, enjoyed them would be more like it. They were gorgeous and I told her so.

‘Your breasts are gorgeous,’ I said sincerely. She didn’t look up, but she did seem to get a little redder in the neck and throat.

‘Thank you,’ she said, softly.

‘This is what you wanted,’ I put to her, ‘isn’t it?’

‘No,’ she said immediately, quietly, ‘it isn’t.’

‘Yes,’ I corrected her, ‘it is. This is exactly what you wanted, to be made to do things you wouldn’t normally do, but knew you would anyway, because you know you’re still hypnotised.’

‘No,’ she said, ‘it isn’t.’

‘Well, you keep on thinking that,’ I told her, ‘while you take my hand and place it on your right breast.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped and quickly looked up at me. Then she looked down at her coffee again. After a few minutes, her right hand slowly reached over and took my left hand and drew it toward her chest. ‘Oh,’ she gasped softly as she pressed my palm gently against her warm tit. Her nipple was hard against my skin. I squeezed gently. ‘Oh!’ She gasped softly and I swear her nipple felt a little harder. I squeezed gently again. ‘Oh,’ she gasped softly again. Then I began to continually massage her breast and deeply, too. ‘Ohhh,’ she moaned softly. Then I withdrew my hand and picked up my coffee and began to sip it, all the time watching her blushing face as she stared down into her own cup.

After a few silent minutes had passed, I saw her quickly glance at me then look away just as quickly. ‘You liked that, didn’t you?’ I stated quietly. After almost a minute, she answered, softly.

‘Yes,’ she said.

‘Do the other one now with my right hand,’ I said firmly, but quietly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, but her hand reached for mine as I leaned toward her and extended my forearm. Her fingers were warm as they clasped my wrist and drew it toward her chest. ‘Ohh,’ she gasped softly when my palm pressed into her breast. That nipple felt hard, too. I squeezed, hard. ‘Oh!’ She gasped, not expecting such force. I squeezed just as hard again. ‘Oh!’ She gasped again and quickly looked up at me. While she was looking at me with questions in her eyes, I squeezed deeply and firmly again, staring right into her eyes. ‘Ohh,’ she moaned then lowered her gaze right away.

I continued massaging that warm breast for almost five minutes before once again withdrawing my hand. When I did, she sighed, but kept her eyes downcast to her coffee cup or thereabouts. I gazed at her.

‘Don’t,’ she said quietly.

‘Don’t what?’ I said firmly.

‘Don’t... look at me.’ She almost whispered.

‘I will if I want to,’ I told her firmly, ‘so get used to it, right?’ Another quick glance and then she looked down again. ‘Right?’ I repeated firmly.

‘Yes,’ she answered softly, after about thirty seconds.

‘I find this exciting, don’t you?’ I asked her then.

‘No,’ she said quietly, I don’t.’

‘I’ll bet your beautiful pussy does, doesn’t it?’ I asked.

‘No!’ She gasped, glaring briefly at me. ‘It doesn’t!’

‘Open your knees wide then take my hand and place it between your legs,’ I told her firmly, ‘then place it right on your pretty cunt.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped, looking quickly at me for several long seconds. Then, ‘No,’ she said quietly, ‘I can’t.’

‘Do it!’ I snapped firmly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly, but said nothing further. After a minute, however, her left hand reached up over the table and grasped my left wrist. She lifted it slowly over the edge of the table and then down between her legs. I felt the heat of her as she gently approached her centre. Then she gently pressed it against the warm flesh of her smooth-shaven sex. I felt her wetness immediately.

‘Liar,’ I said with a smile in my voice.

‘Ohhh,’ she groaned and sunk her head even lower toward her chest. I began to move my fingers on her sex then and she gasped softly. ‘Oh!’ I moved them again. ‘Oh!’ She gasped again. I moved them again, this time deliberately passing firmly over her little bud. ‘Ohhh!’ She gasped deeply. And then I extended my middle finger and dipped it a little way inside her wet liquid warmth. ‘Ohhhh, god!’ She gasped deeply then laid her upper torso and arms forward over the table. And that was where she remained for the next five minutes, gasping deeply and groaning while I gently and deeply fingered her sex, which became even wetter as I did so. ‘Ohhh,’ she moaned softly. Her breathing quickly deepened to short pants and occasional gasps. ‘Oh, god!’ She groaned as her forced pleasure mounted. ‘Ohh, god, ohhhhh!’ When I felt her panting was telling me she was about to reach her peak, I stopped. Then slowly, I withdrew my fingers from her vagina and her warm wet slit then took my hand away completely from between her legs.

‘Anna?’ I said quietly, gazing down at the top of her skull and hair as she rested on the table. ‘Put your right hand between my legs now.’

‘Oh!’ I heard her gasp, but her hand began moving immediately, not quickly, but it moved right away. I felt it pass over my thigh and settle on the hard bulge of my cock. ‘Oh!’ She gasped when I deliberately flexed it again the weight of her hand.

‘Squeeze,’ I told her.

‘Ohh,’ she replied, still lying over the table with her head facing away from me. Then she squeezed. ‘Ohhh,’ she gasped softly and in a low tone of voice.

‘Squeeze harder,’ I ordered her and she did, almost immediately.

‘Ohhh,’ she gasped deeply again.

‘Harder,’ I repeated and she did, immediately.

‘Ohh, god!’ She groaned deeply, but quietly.

‘Undo the zip,’ I told her. I was wearing loose baggy shorts, which I’d found were always the most comfortable for sailing.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped, but her fingers stopped squeezing and immediately began to unzip my fly. When she’d done that and before I’d told her to, her fingers reached inside my shorts and tentatively grasped my cock. I smiled and placed my hand on her head then began to gently stroke it.

‘Ohhh, god!’ She gasped deeply, but in a very low tone of voice. ‘I can’t believe this.’

‘Stroke me now,’ I told her quietly, but firmly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped. ‘I can’t! Please?’

‘Grab my cock properly now and stroke me, I said.’ And she did, tentatively, at first, and then more confidently and firmly as the minutes slowly ticked by until she had a slow and steady up-down rhythm going beneath the small saloon table. I groaned softly and continued to stroke her head while my balls began to tighten and quickly readied to burst.

‘Ohh, god,’ I heard her pant with increasing intensity as her grip on my dick tightened and her speed began to rapidly build up. ‘Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, god!’

‘Stop now, Anna,’ I ordered her firmly. I had to.

‘Ohhhh?’ She panted, but stopped immediately. ‘Ohhh,’ she sighed and her hand then fell away from my cock. I breathed an immediate sigh of relief.

‘Get up now and go into the cabin,’ I told her firmly, controlling my own breath. ‘Lie across the bed on your back with your head facing toward the door.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped. ‘No! I can’t. Please?’

‘Get up and face the wall!’ I said firmly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, startled at my sudden change in tone. She lifted her upper torso off the table and stood up, not looking at me at all. Then she turned and faced the wall. I moved around to her side of the table. She was standing right beside me, her beautiful cute buttocks only a foot away.

‘Bend over!’ I snapped firmly.

‘Oh! No!’

‘Bend over!’ I repeated. Slowly, she bent her upper torso forward.

‘WHACK!’

‘Oww!

‘WHACK!’

‘Oww!’ She cried out loudly as the second slap on the ass landed before she could recover from the first.

‘Now get into the cabin and do as you’re told!’ I snapped firmly. She turned right away and walked quickly into the cabin. I got up from the table and stripped off my clothes then followed her in. When I got there she was lying across the bed with her head facing me. I moved to the bed and stood gazing down at her face. Her eyes were closed. I could see the results of my smacks. Tears lined her cheeks. ‘Open your legs wider,’ I said firmly, ‘and draw up your knees. I’m going to lie over you now and suck your pretty cunt, but under no circumstances are you to touch my cock. Understand?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped as I moved over her. ‘Don’t! Please? Don’t?’ But I knew my cock was already in front of her face.

‘Don’t touch me and don’t suck me until I tell you to,’ I repeated then I leaned over forward and down and rested my weight on my elbows. Then I lowered my face downward toward her meaty smooth centre. My hands snaked around beneath her buttock then my hands fell upon her bare cunt from both sides and spread her lips wide.

‘Ohhh, god!’ She gasped, and when my mouth closed wholly down over her slit and began to lick and lap her cunt and clit like an ice cream, her hips bucked upward against my mouth in time with her increasingly urgent moans. ‘Ohh! Ohh, god!’ She cried out loudly. ‘Ohh! Ohh, god!’

I was swallowing her warm slick sap and holding her thrusting hips firmly in my hands when I felt the first of her tentative, but urgent touch on my cock. ‘No!’ I called from between her legs. ‘No!’

‘Ohh! Ohh, god!’ She continued to cry out and thrust her pelvis upward against my mouth as it chewed there. ‘Ohh? Ohh! Please? Ohh, god!’

‘No!’ I called muffled from between her humping hips. Then I speared my tongue as deeply up inside her wet vagina as I could. It hurt my jaws I pushed it so far up inside her.

‘OHHH! God!’ She wailed loudly. ‘Oh, god! Please? Please? Ohhh! Ohhh! Please!’ She begged to touch me.

‘Please what?’ I called muffled from between her legs that threatened at any moment to carry her thrusting hips to orgasm and back.

‘Your cock!’ She groaned urgently. ‘I want your cock! Please! I want it! I want it?’

‘Yes!’ I called then nearly died as her fingers of steel clawed my dick downward and force-fed it deeply into her hot wet mouth and throat. My legs felt like jelly and I sucked her harder for it.

‘Ohh!’ She shrieked loudly and thrust wildly up at me. ‘Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, god! Yes!’ And I sucked and bit and lapped and licked and chewed each lip of her wet swollen cunt in turn until finally, I couldn’t take any more and felt the force leave me as I exploded and rained in lengthy spurts down into her mouth and throat.

‘Yeessssss!’ She cried at the same time and shoved her loins hard up against my face. ‘Oh, god! Yes! Ohh, god! Suck me! Oh, suck me! Suck me!’ Then her hips began to jerk uncontrollably as she came right after me and sucked me continuously through my orgasm and beyond while I softened in her mouth and sucked her pussy senseless and silly as I lay my weight fully down upon her with a loud sigh and a groan. After several minutes of resting there in her comfortable wet saddle, I backed up and away, withdrawing my soft dick from her still-sucking mouth as I went.

‘Ohhhh?’ she moaned slowly, ‘ohhh, god!’

I stood up and straightened then gazed down upon her as she laid there, head backward over the edge of the bed, eyes closed mouth open, with her knees drawn right up high, but relaxed widely outward and apart. She looked beautiful, absolutely beautiful and I told her so right then.

‘You are the most beautiful woman I have ever had to pleasure to be with,’ I said sincerely. She rolled over on her belly then and moved backward up on the bed until her head lay on the cover. Then she covered her head with her hands and began to cry. I was puzzled. ‘What’s wrong?’ I asked, curious. Maybe it was a woman thing. After a few minutes of quiet crying, she answered hesitantly.

‘I... I only did this because... because I’m hypnotised... didn’t I?’ She stated sadly. Her tone of voice made me feel sad, instantly.

‘No,’ I said quietly down to her, ‘you did it because you wanted to, isn’t that true?’

‘Yes,’ she said, sniffing, ‘but I’m hypnotised. How would I know the difference between... between what I wanted to do and what you told me to do?’ Then she groaned and began crying softly again. I had a dilemma. How could I tell her I’d deceived her? I didn’t want to lose her. I had only just found her, the most wonderful woman in the world.

‘Would it matter,’ I said quietly, not thinking all that much right then, ‘if you were or not, if you consented of your own free will to be my wife forever?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped immediately and looked up at me through tear-filled eyes. ‘Your... your wife?’

I smiled at what I’d said, having always wondered if I’d ever find the right woman to say them to and mean it. ‘Only if you consent to of your own free will,’ I told her.

‘I do!’ She gasped out immediately. ‘Oh! I do! I do!’ her smile spread rapidly across her cheeks then faded just as quickly. ‘Don’t I? It’s me, isn’t it? This time? Isn’t it? That’s answering of my own free will? Isn’t it? Isn’t it?’

I laughed softly and knelt down at the edge of the bed, her pretty face only inches from mine. ‘Yes,’ I said, ‘but only if it’s of your own free will.’

‘It is!’ She cried. ‘It is? It is! And I do! I do! Forever and ever! I do!’ Then she reached forward and took my head in her hands then leaned her hot lips against mine in what was to become the very first, but not the very last kiss of our betrothal and marriage three weeks later.

That was three years ago now and we’re happily married, with two wonderful children, a boy named Ben and a girl named Sarah. We still live on my small 26-foot yacht, but we’re planning to move on shore and join the natives or maybe we’ll just buy a bigger yacht. We’ll have to because Anna’s pregnant again. It’s another girl, they tell us. We’re going to call her Angel. I think the girls will both have very fine minds like their wonderful mother, but from what I’ve seen of Ben’s personality so far, I think he’s going to end up a deviate, just like his father.

Anna really loves the live-aboard life and so do the kids.

I’ve never had to use hypnosis again for real on her, but every now and then, whenever she gets a bit stroppy with me, I say the words, “Good girl,” then she remembers what happened in the beginning when I first made her aware of them. I’ve never had the heart or the guts to tell her she was never really hypnotised at all in the first place, and that I’d seduced her with her own very fine mind. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story with a happy ending, I’ve always figured? Nevertheless, when I do say those words, it certainly does quieten her down a lot, especially if I put a commanding tone to them as well. They really work a lot better when I do that. Her eyes go all deep and milky as her natural submissive trait takes over. It doesn’t last a long time, but while it does, the fire and innocent lust we knew and shared during that first on-board experience all comes back to both of us and we fall in love all over again. I think so, at least, anyway. I really do.