The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Very Convincing: Mother-In-Law Edition

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2

Joey flinched as her laptop chimed. The bathroom door was locked and she wasn’t exactly sure where Darren was in the house. He and Barbara had disappeared upstairs while she and Lydia…she made a little involuntary noise. But then…the precise mechanics were vague, but she’d sort of come to, one hand on her clit, the other in her mouth, sucking. After a while she couldn’t taste Lydia anymore, and consciousness slowly seeped in, like a dimmer switch being turned up.

Her brain still felt packed in cotton. Or possibly in Lydia’s cunt. Memories of the taste and smell and look of which kept sending little stabs of need to her own bits in a way she really liked. Her hand slipped down, again.

She stopped it with a choked sob. She needed to focus and not on Lydia and fucking her cunt. Darren had taken her phone and then had told her to…piss on it? Her mind shied away.

But she had managed to maneuver around the moving boxes and get to the downstairs bedroom, grab her computer, and then shut herself in the small attached bathroom. She was safe for the moment. She was not going to touch herself thinking of Lydia’s cunt or those stunning nipples, hard and stiff. She was going to…

“Hello? Joey?” Allen’s voice came from the computer. “Are you all right? Why are you sitting in the dark?”

In the zoom window her husband’s reassuringly bushy eyebrows were bunched up as he frowned, and his usually carefully combed hair was mussed. She must have woken him up. She realized she had no idea what time it was. She could make out a little bit of the hotel room behind him.

She tried not to cry as she told him everything. The accident, and then…Darren taking their car. How much she liked Lydia and the taste of her cunt. How his mother had unexpected talents as a shameless cocksucker and Joey had been really interested to see how deep she could take it in the ass.

She slowed down. She was…pretty sure she hadn’t meant to say that? Probably Allen didn’t want to hear about his mother taking Darren’s impressive cock up her ass. Or about how his wife found Lydia’s juices so mesmerizingly calming. Her hands itched to get inside her cunny again. She heard her own breathing, which sounded much too much like panting. She couldn’t seem to stop.

“I…uh…sorry…there’s something wrong with…”

Allen on the screen nodded reassuringly. He looked concerned and Joey felt a wave of gratitude. Allen’s unflappable calm could be annoying at times—sometimes when she was frustrated with his mom for example his resolute refusal to join in her bitching session could make her even more bitchy. But she appreciated it now, when she was babbling about…things, and he was still rational, still focused on helping her.

“I wish you were here,” she said, “and could fuck me with your cock till my brains leak out my sluthole,” she added, mentally. Unless she’d said it out loud? Allen didn’t look like she’d said it though. He leaned forward into the camera.

“I’m sorry, Joey. I can’t get away right now,” he said. “This conference is really important. And also I can’t fuck you with my cock because mom told me I’m not allowed to get hard anymore.” His voice had taken on a weird un-Allen like whine. “She said I wasn’t worthy. I can only fuck with my tongue. I need to learn to use my tongue!

Joey felt cold, or warm, or sick, or turned on, or something. Allen’s face was screwed up on the screen. She could see his shoulder moving. She could imagine his hand jerking spasmodically out of camera range, pulling on his flaccid penis. Her own hand was still frigging her clit frantically. One finger slipped inside her of its own volition.

“All-en,” she said, her voice spiking as her treacherous fingers gave an unexpected thrust. She tried again, trying to take charge, which is what she did. “Allen…come home. We need to fight this together. We can…we can figure it out while you stick your tongue in my insatiable snatch.” She rolled her eyes. “Sorry. I can’t seem to speak a sentence without showing what a dirty fucking whore I am.”

Adam shook his head sadly. “I’m sorry, Joey, I can’t get away right now. This conference is really important. And I need to learn how to use my tongue by tongue-fucking any woman who will let me until mom and Darren say I have it right!” He smiled. “I was practicing when you called with Sharon. I have to get back and lick her.”

Joey blinked. “Sharon? The head of HR? The one person you’re willing to admit you despise? The bridge troll?”

“Uhhhh!” Allen shouted. “I came! You said the words that make me come!”

“The words…bridge troll?”

“Aggh! I came! You said the words that make me come!”

“For god’s sake,” a woman’s voice said. “Will you shut that fucking thing off? Get your tongue back in here.”

Joey didn’t know what to say, so her brain said, “I’m right here wanting you to fuck me and instead you are fucking that stupid bridge troll.”

“Umph,” Allen said, trying to look contrite as he orgasmed. “Maybe someday I will return and tongue fuck you but I have to go tongue fuck other women mommy says. It is weird coming without your dick getting hard. Goodbye.”

The window went dark. Joey stared at it for a while. She felt like crying. Or masturbating. She tried the second for a long time. Eventually Darren told her to open the door. She was in control and refused until she didn’t and opened and he told her things.

* * *

The family therapist’s office was weirdly sparse; besides the couch and the wooden chair Joey was sitting on there were mostly just a bunch of moving boxes scattered around. It looked a lot like Barbara’s living room, honestly, but Darren had said it was a therapist’s office and he was the therapist. He’d also told her to ignore Lydia on the floor over in the corner with the woman who had delivered the pizza. “It’s how we always pay for pizza,” he said. “Completely normal.”

She glanced over as the petite pizza woman gave a gasping scream; Lydia had just thrust the large strap-on into her petite vagina. Lydia caught Joey’s eyes and licked her lips. Joey’s fingers clenched in her lap where they rested on her naked cunt she wasn’t allowed to touch. She gave a little exasperated snort.

“Joey, pay attention like a good girl, okay?” Darren said. He patted Barbara’s head as she leisurely licked up his rigid cock yet again. Her hand was also in her snatch, but it looked like Darren had told her it was okay to move it. But Joey wasn’t watching because she was paying attention.

“I’m leaving right now,” she said. Or tried to. It came out more like, “I’m a good girl.”

“’Right you are! So you’ve come to family therapy because you and Barbara are going to be living together now and we need to work together so you’re happy and horny all the time, right?

“We’re…living together?” Joey said. She frowned and tried to remember. “I was just visiting…?”

“And now you’re staying because Allen is never coming back because his dick is limp,” Darren said cheerfully. “So what we need to know from you is, what is your problem with Barbara…or with mom. You can think of her as mommy. Why has your relationship been difficult? How do you wish she would change to accommodate all of your needs?”

Joey licked her lips and didn’t move her hand. She didn’t watch Mommy switch from blowjob to tit job because she was paying attention. “I don’t want to talk about that. I don’t want to tell Mommy my slutty cunt needs,” she said. Her voice was hoarse.

“Sure you do,” Darren said. “But you can be more of your old self for a second. Think with your brain and not with your cunt. Tell us what Joanne thinks about Mommy. Be honest now. Pull no punches.”

Suddenly Joanne remembered that there were emotions other than wanting and needing and stroking herself. She was back at the moment when the car had hit them, when Barbara had been ineffectual and hopeless as usual. And here she was again in…therapy? Wherever they were, with Barbara squeezing that dick between her impressively large titties. Barbara’s nipples were even hard. Joanne had a mind to walk over and give them a good slap.

“Barbara’s hopeless. She’s a dishrag,” Joanne said. “She dithers about everything; she lets everyone push her around. She’s an adult, for god’s sake. I’ve had to organize the whole move myself; she’s afraid to talk on the phone! It’s ridiculous.” She turned to Barbara. “Beg, borrow, or steal a spine, Mommy! And for god’s sake stop sucking his balls like that!”

Mommy, to what looked like her own surprise, and maybe even Darren’s, did stop sucking his balls, pulling away with an abrupt wet noise. She looked up with those confused sheep eyes Joanne found so annoying. “I’m…I’m sorry,” she said, in a whisper. “I just wanted some help…it’s a big change, moving.”

Darren reached down and cupped one of Barbara’s breasts, hefting it and rolling his finger over the tip. She drew in her breath. Joanne rolled her eyes.

“And what would you change about your daughter-in-law,” he said, almost whispering in her ear. “What would make her easier to live with? Be honest, now.”

Mommy squirmed. “I…I don’t want to be mean, but…Joanne’s just so bossy. Even at the wedding, I wanted to invite my sisters, but she was set on a small wedding, and she actually called them and disinvited them! I was so embarrassed. She yells at me. She’s a real bitch if have to be honest which I do because you said ‘be honest!’” She giggled as Darren bit down on her tit flesh.

“Well, there,” Darren said, taking a pause from molesting Mommy. “That wasn’t so bad. I think I can solve all your problems.” He smiled. “Joey here wants Mommy to be less of a pushover and more commanding.” He put his finger on Mommy’s lips. She sucked it in. “And Mommy wants Joey to be more respectful and more submissive. That’s right isn’t it?” He looked back and forth between them. “Tell me I’m right.”

“You’re right,” Joey said. Mommy said the same thing in the same tone at the same time. It was disorienting; Joey wasn’t sure for a second which of them was which.

“Great! Okay then. Barbara, from now on you’re going to be just what that little bitch Joey wants you to be. Strong. Forceful. Certain. You’re her wet dream of dominance and you like it, okay?”

Mommy had stood up while Darren was talking. She nodded once, crisply. She looked over at Joey. Her eyes no longer had that vague haze Joey was used to. They were hard. Joey felt her breathing speed up.

“And Joey,” Darren continued, “you’re going to be just what Mommy wants. A submissive little bitch who thinks with her needy little submissive cunt and does what she’s told.” He smiled at her. She tried to take charge by getting her fingers into her needy little submissive cunt where she wanted them but she had to do what she was told and pay attention and keep her hand still. She whined.

Darren smiled. “Barbara, should we let her finger fuck herself now do you think?”

Mommy walked towards her with a slow, unhurried, focused stride that made Joey’s submissive little bitch cunt spasm and drool with need.

“No,” she said, low and throaty and harsh. “I don’t think she deserves to masturbate yet.”

She cupped Joey’s face in one hand and held her gaze. “You’re not allowed to cum,” she said. Then she shoved her hand into Joey’s cunt just about up to the wrist. The sensation was overwhelming; Joey had to cum but she couldn’t cum but she had to cum but she couldn’t cum. Her whole body shook; her brain felt like it was on fire. She bit her tongue hard enough to make it bleed.

“What do you want?” Mommy said. Mommy mistress said.

Joey opened her mouth. She wanted to cum. She wanted to worship. She wanted to be annihilated.

Mistress chuckled. “You don’t know what you want. You want whatever I want.”

Joey mewed.

“Well, I think what I want is for Lydia and Darren to fuck your ass until you can’t stand. And then maybe I’ll get you to unpack everything. And then we’ll see about maybe letting you cum someday. How does that sound?”

Darren was already bending her over; she felt his cock head engorged and rigid at her iris. “Very convincing,” he said.

End

* * *