The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keep in mind that this is purely fantasy and a fantasy should stay just a fantasy and adult 18 and over only thank you.please dont claim this story as your own this is copyrighted july,06 please leave feedback at I am currently looking for a group to work with on stories.Anyway hope you enjoy-Inferno

Title: The Verdict

Introduction:The thefts

Once upon a time there were 3 nourtious robbers,who robbed most of the banks in the FL area.Thier names was Kim,Jenny,Judy they were like stars in the criminal world.The One thing that confused everyone is they had supermodel looks cute girls doing an awful thing was suprising.2 years in prision they were treated like supermodels,if most if not all of the criminals had respect for them no one would touch them.Even looks can be deadly so everyone kept thier distance.This was an uproar that they were treated like queens by the inmates and gurads,a hearing had to be givin beacuse of it.

Final hearing from the judge:

Later that day everyone of the 3 recieved a finial hearing from the judge.Judge Anderson was the name,as he said “Kim,Jenny,Judy I hereby sentence you to area 61 the wrost sentence givin”.They looked confused to each other what is that kim said, both judy and jenny shurgged thier shoulders.As the hearing was over they got loaded into a van going to thier doomed fate.A male driving name CJ aka carl jackson was leading them, along side of a female passenger name kathy ross.Both cops thier position was delivering inmates to places,cj and kathy was the best of friends ever sense working on the force.

True meaning for Area 61:

CJ laughed haha so you girls still dont know what area 61 is eh?,only the toughest criminals and the dangerous gets this special treatment.Kathy replied yeah I feel sry for you but you are notorious thetfs after all.Kim the leader of the 3 replied what is area 61 anyway?. Cj said kathy I think u should take this one,as kathy replied sure why not.Area 61 is you havet to stay in a house for 2 hours,yes only 2 if you can last that long you are free to go.Area 61 has been here for years since the beginning of law enforcement,Kim replied this will be a piece of cake laides as she smiled.CJ responded no your wrong its not just a regular house its more like a hunted house.We sent hundreds of the baddest people here in this state and we never ever seen them again CJ said.Judy looked frightened with horror as followed with jenny.

Seperate ways:

Kathy then said for those who are in the house gets trapped thier forever,mind body and soul it is said.That house more like mainson been here for since the dawn of time she smiled.I think the family who bulit it put a curse on it,but whatever the cause we are happy.Its been the best thing to law enforcement kathy said.CJ then responded if we do see you in 2 hours from now we havet to let you go,but we wont see you again.If we do it will be the first time ever in history he laughed.well were here its time to depart as they escorted them into the house but not actually going in saying thier goodbyes they drove off,leaving kim,jenny,judy in the mansion.As kim spoke well this is the scary mansion yeah right this has to be a joke kim laughed. judy replied yeah we was scared over nothing so what shall we do now,jenny replied we wait for 2 hours like the cops said.kim responded well in the mean time we should look around the house a little its fairly big,so in other words we split up if something bad happens take this.There were walkey talkies on the table probably left behind by the other group.Ok roger that jenny said ready?,yes kim said follwed by judy.Before we split up I havet to say one thing,Dont screw this up like last time when we got caught robbing a bank.If it wasnt for you two we would of never got caught,not calling you stupid are useless or anything.But if judy wasnt greedy we woud of been out like a flash in mexcio by now.And if jenny wasnt so quick to shoot anyone we probably would of got out in months instead of years.And me kim replied if only I picked a better day instead of a friday maybe this wouldnt of never happend,kim continued lets just try to start over so we can be the richest thefts that actually made it.

Paths:

Ok kim said I will look around upstaris to see if there are any cash here are something good to take atleast.Jenny responded ok I will look around here the bottom floor,as judy responded Ok well I guess I will check the basement since it was the only option left she smiled.Ok kim said lets split,each girl taking thier path as they went.Kim went up staris then went up some more staris and some more then another.Finially atlast in a tiredsome voice thier were 10 rooms side by side 5 on the right and 5 on the left.Kim thought I will check the right side first then left side last.She found a case in the frist room with fool of cash,this was just her luck she smiled. She quickly got anything she saw jewlery was everywhere on the left side.Very interesting rooms she thought very neatly laid out like someone wanted her to take it she thought.Now for the right side ,the rooms was empty nothing was there untill she got to her last room.

Kim’s path:

Kim walked into the last room and seen a normal size male statue naked,and around the room thier were pictures of girls naked giving this staue a blowjob.How disgusted she thought why would they give a manniqun statue a blowjob?,there were thousands of pictures of this each picture was a different woman.Thiere were one peice of jewlery on the table it was a gold necklace,something about this caught kim’s eye it was a note on the tabe beside the necklace.It said “This necklace of gold is worth millions and millions of doallors The one who wears it shall weep the award of great fortune.Cool she said why not try it on?,she put on the necklace and looked in a mirrior it looked perfect on her.The gold nacklace was so shinny she spoke on the walketalkey telling judy and jenny that she found alot upstatirs. Telling them it was ok ,she will be back downstars waiting for the others as they return.This is a perfect day after all kim thought,finding a necklace thats worth millions and tons of stuff to sell that was in her case.Something felt werid she then looked around the room with the pictures of girls giving that statue a blowjob,she notice they had a blankstare for some reason.Maybe something caught thier eye when the picture was taken as she thought,continue looking at the pics she thought she herd voices of ladies telling her to getaway,“its to late,join us,run,get help,take it off”.She thought she was just hearing things as she just passed it off,but for some odd reason she was still feeling strange.

The Necklace:

Turning off her walkey talkey about to leave the room,something caught her eye the necklace was turning green.She quicky walked back to the mirror and the gold necklace turned completely green now wtf is happening she said.She picked up the note again and read it once more it said " This necklace of gold is worth millions and millions of doallors The one who wears it shall weep the award of great fortune”She didnt notice it untill now but instead of reading fortune unfortune begin to appear ,instead of fourtune the reader will weep great unfortune she read.That wasnt there before she said,she looked around the room and notice that all the women she saw giving a blowjob was wearing the same green necklace what is going on she said. How did that appear on the pictures all of a sudden,did they wear the same necklace she thought.Then she begin to think are those girls criminals just like her,hundreds and hundreds was wearing the same necklace.It cant be she gasped,out of know where she saw a blank picture “KIM” in bold letters.What the hell she said this isin’t making sense she said,then she looked back at the note.

Kim’s Fate:

Something appeared on the letter that she didnt see before,it said “Kim your probably woundering what is happening well right now you are going to be turned into a blowjob slut forever, beacuse of your greed for money you will be here forever to the end of time”.Kim looked in horror This cant be iam out of here,she tried to run but the door was locked.She tried the turn on her walky talkey but it wasnt working,she screamed help,help me!!.Then something happend,the necklace turned red,she stood there zooned out like she was hypnotized.Then the room started to talk in a mysterious voice you are in a hypnotic state right now.You can hear me but you cant scream,run,are talk you are emotionless.As the necklace turned green again she was still like she was,the voice spoke again let me explain when u put on the necklace it turns green for confirmation of the user.It turns red for instant trance,when it turns green again it lets me know that you are now ready to obey anything I say with an evil laugh haha. You will become a slave without a mind sucking forever and forever on my staues cock,oh and call me master when the commands have taken into effect.Kim the voice continued I command you to give that minniquin statue that you see a blowjob,he continued you cant resist infact its not that you cant resist its that you dont know how to.Your memories,thoughts,emotions are gone,you only know how to do one thing and thats to suck dick.He continued your free will is gone you will think of nothing,your mind will be nothing while your body sucks forever and ever.What ever I say you do,I sill only knowledge to what I say.Do you understand the voice said?

Till the end of Time:

yes master she replied in a motoned voice yes master . The mysterious voice replied strip down and get naked then start stucking,yes master kim replied.Kim stripped down naked piece by piece not woundering why she was doing it then without hesitation she started sucking on the minniqun staute’s cock.Up and down ,up and down she sucked and sucked with a blank stare on her face. She was emotionless not thinking a thing on why she was doing this,She wasnt kim anymore her memories of kim was gone.Now she was a slave forever, she will be the mysterious voice said with an laugh.Kim continued sucking and sucking away with a blankstare for 30 min now,her body started to dissaper along with the case she had,and the walkey talkey also.Sucking emotionless she dissapered into thin air,and then suddenly the door unlocked it self and a mysterious picture formed on the wall.It was Kim sucking the statues cock with the necklace then the necklace dissapered from the picture and was on the table again.Now kim was with the hundreds and hundreds of ladies on the wall sucking emotionless on the statues cock,This was her fate to the end of time..

It takes 2:

As jenny was about to go in a door she herd something and quickly looked behind her,it was judy as she was saying hi. Jenny responded what are u doing here arent you suppose to check out the basement,judy replied if there was one I tried looking for it but there insnt a basement she laughed.Jenny laughed to haha well I guess you can follow me in the meanwhile.Then jenny said did you ever see kim btw,no judy said she said she was finished but she wasnt there.Thats odd jenny said shes usually on time,let’s go look for her.As they walk up long flights of staris they finially makes it,Thats very tiredsome jenny responed agreed judy said.Kim jenny said out loud no answer came back,well lets start checking rooms jenny said.Should we split up judy asked to cover more rooms faster?.No said jenny we spilt up once and one of us got lost dont think we should do that again.As they checked all the rooms they get to the last one finially,as jenny was about to opend the door she herd something followed by judy.“Get AWAY,DONT COME IN,NOOO,RUN,DONT PUT IT ON”. What the hell was that jenny said,I dont know judy said it sounded like kim’s voice in a straining and desperate way.“Kim” you there jenny said “no answer”,werid its your call judy should we go in are not?.We havet to go in we cant abandon our comrade,lets help her judy replied.Ok jenny said,Jenny opend the door and saw all of these pictures around the room of laides giving blowjobs to a miniquin statue.How strange judy said who would put pics of ladies doing this around the room,jenny replied I dont know but there are alot of them hundreds maybe even thousands.

2 Pair:

Look said jenny telling judy,she pointed over there across the room there was a minquin naked complete nude.As they looked even closer they saw that his cock was still wet,ewww judy said its still wet how in the world could that of happend. I dont know said jenny then something disturbing caught her eye,look theres a note on the table.Jenny picked it up and read “Hi guys this is kim you shouldnt of came here but either way I will most likely be seeing you soon with others.she continued reading Iam sorry I got you in this mess if I wasnt the leader you to would be in college living your lives,I hope you forgive me. She continued reading there is a terrible fate for both of you for our terrible wrong doings a horrible price must be carried out.Then jenny saw in horror what kim last sentence was,“This will be a debt that will be sentence forever”.Then jenny said Judy its time to go no time to explain,jenny continued something happend to kim she cant be helped now.Then judy replied is that right?,jenny looked at judy she saw judy standing there with her head down.Whats wrong jenny said lets go,judy replied in a motoned voice iam sry but I, well I mean we cant do that.Jenny saw something forming around judys neck,it was a green necklace.Judy’s head stood up with a blankstare,then judy spoke saying in a motoned voice iam sry jenny but judy insn’t here. Infact the second time when you met her she was never here with a blankstare,how can I say it shes alittle empty at the moment.Jenny begin to run out the room but found the door was lock what is going on she said,why us,why me she cried.Then judy said in a motoned voice still had a blankstare and no emotion beacuse you were on my terriotory and you are up to no good common thefts.Judy continued but I like you,you have that certain spark about you I can grant you away out if you want it.Jenny replied happily of course please you will never forget it.Judy responded if you want to get out you must put on the golden necklace that you see on the table,jenny looked behind her and saw the necklace.For some reason she got the urge to not put it on like something was wrong.

2 routes of the samething:

No I wont do it jenny said then she looked around the room and saw all the ladies wearing the same necklace that the girls was wearing when giving the blowjob to the miniquin statue,you must think iam stupid she replied.She continued every girl on the picture is wearing that same necklace and they are giving freakin blowjobs,even judy has the same thing.Judy replied in a motoned voice very good you are smarter then the average nut very nice,well the real ticked out of here is this ring ony my finger take if off and put it on.Jenny thought about it looked around she didnt see any rings on the girls that was giving blowjobs so she thought this is really legit.Ok she responded she took the ring off judys’s finger,judy was still looking off in space with a blank expression no emotion at all.The ringer was in her hand still deciding if she should put it on.Judy spoken in a motoned voice whats wrong dont you want out?.Her next choice will decide everything to help her friends are help herself.

In control :Broken promisies

I ,I want to out of here jenny said then she put on the ring ok now let me out.She looked at judy her body began to dissapear in think air.Whats going on jenny said, a mysterious voice laughed haha as I expected even though you are smarter then the avearge nut a nut is still a nut nontheless.The voice continued why dont you look at wall on the left,jenny looked as she saw in horror now that she saw kim she also saw judy sucking the statues cock with a blankstare with the necklace.Why are u showing me this,replied the mysterious voice beacuse you will be joining them soon.Jenny now is trying to take off the ring ,The voice spoke its useless you wont be able to take it off ,but you can take your clothes off.Right then and there after she herd that she blanked out piece by piece like kim she took her clothes off.Fighting control of herself she showed emotion trying to fight it she was sturgiling with herself, but she was losing before she knew it she was naked.Jenny responded angrily when you told me to take off my clothes something happend to me,It was like I was controlled and I didnt care.She continued its not that I didnt care , I didnt know how to care,how to act,how to respond and my mind was daydreaming all while being obedient of what you said.You want control me like the others I will fight you someway somehow,if theres a will theres a way.The mysterious voice responded your right if theres a will theres away,the voice continued rub your breast.Jenny said what I will not rub my then she zooned out,seconds after she came out of the daydream and before she knew it she was rubbing her breast.Whats happening to me she said in a frightning voice as she was rubbing her breast,squeeze and rub your breast the voice comannded.Now she was sqeezing and rubbing her breast now.

Like the others:

The voice spoke when you put on that ring it was like you turning your body into a tv,and making my voice like a remote.In ecessence a remote controls the tv telling it where to flip to etc,for example say I want a sexy blowjob and ready to be fucked master.I will not say that jenny responded thats so beneath me I would never say that,out of know where jenny blanked out no expression at all staring into space .In a motoned voice she said I want a sexy blowjob and ready to be fucked master,she came back it wasnt untill then she know she was at mercy by the voice.So what are you going to do with me,she looked terrified but so helpless.The voice responded as you know now I truly control you,and as of now you will respond to me as master,yes master she replied still rubbing and sqeezing her breast.Your differnet thent he others the voice said but you get the same price non the less,but you will get it in a dfferent manner.Yes master jenny responded still rubbing and sqeezing her breast,stop rubbing and sqeezing your breast the voice commanded.Yes master she replied ok now iam going to tell you whats going to happen to you.

Conclusion:

The vocie continued I The only two words you will ever say is command me master and yes master,the trance that I keep bringing you out of you will stay in that state forever.The voice continued you wont do anything unless someone commands you to do it,commands is the only thing you know how to do.The voice continued you have no emotion and no will over your body.The only thing you will have a control over is your mind,you will know what you are doing but you cant do anything about it.You can think what ever you want to think but if someone commands you to do something you will do it with ease,and without hesitation.The first male you see who commands you to do anything he will be your new master,if he wants to set you free he can.If he does set you free and when he does your friends will be released as well when that day comes,as a blond like yourself that wont be anytime soon he laughed.One finial command you are a slave to your commands,when you here them that will be your only purpose.That is all my slave go fourth,and serve,and wait for your new master outside beside the steps sit down on your knees like a slave should.Yes mater she replied in a motoned voice.

AfterMath:

As 2 hours passed cj returned to see if anyone came out,he got out the car looking around nothing was there.As he was about to turn around he saw someone on the steps,walking torwards the mysterious person he notice it was jenny in the nude with no emotion with a blankexpression.CJ spoke and said Jenny is that you are you ok what are you in the nude sitting down on you kness,jenny replied command me master motoned with a blankstare with no emotion.CJ responded jenny wheres the others her reponse was the same “command me master”motoned,cj thought wait a min is she playin a game here?.Deep inside jenny’s mind she was really screaming saying “HELP ME! ,IAM BENING CONTROLLED, DONT COMMAND ME,PLEASE CJ HELP ME!!".Then CJ thought hmm let me test her since iam the only here to see if there was any one here in the first place,ok here goes nothing cj thought.CJ responded Jenny I command you to touch my cock and rub it up and down while licking my sack,without hesitation jenny said yes master motoned.She got off her knees walked over to cj undid his pants and started rubbing his cock while licking his sack.In jenny’s mind she was saying “NO I WILL NOT RUB YOUR COCK YOU PERFERT,NO DONT TOUCH IT,DONT LICK IT NOOOOOOOO,STOP LICKING, STOP LICKING,that was her on the inside of her mind.But on the outside she was on her knees with one hand rubbing cj’s cock and positioning her head and licking his cock with a blankstare,and no emotion it was like she was daydreaming staring off in space in a trance .CJ said omg this is real shes really a obidient slave,he thought to himslef I need to take her home I have a fuck toy now he thought.

Jenny in her mind was saying NOOOO,PLEASE HELP ME,I HAVET TO RESIST STOP LICKING,NOOO,SOMEONE HELP ME.In her mind she will scream like that forever a slave to her own body,but she got for what she asked for she wanted to get out but not like this.CJ said ok jenny I command you to stop licking my sack and rubbing my cock stand up he commanded.She stood up while he did his pants,he touched her face that had no expression at all with a blankstare.He commanded jenny iam going to take you home so I can play with you somemore,my friends are going to have a blast with you once iam done with ya he said yes master she said.Get in the car cj said as they drove off he rubbed jenny’s breast.Staring at her blank hypnotic trance expression laid back on the seat as if nothing is happening,he thought to his self man a guy can get use to this as he smiled.Then he thought why not feel good on the drive back?,then he said jenny I command you to suck my cock.Jenny said without hesitation yes master motoned as she undid his pants again and sucked his cock bobbing up and down,up and down with a blank expression of no emotion. She was screaming in her mind of the horrors yet to come,but on the outside she sucked bobbed her head up and down his cock all the way home.

The End....