The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, nc, Robots, Slaves, Mind Control)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Vera jealous of her girlfriend’s promiscuous ways reels her in with the help of a powerful German Mistress.

Thanks to SG-105 for her inspiration and ideas.

Vera’s Revenge

Part Two

That morning, Nadine was having sex with her lover Vera. Vera was moaning as Nadine was licking her pussy deeply. Vera came over and over at Nadine’s skill.

Vera had forgotten about Nadine’s promiscuousness with James as they fucked all morning when Nadine pulled out her favorite dildo.

Nadine went to work and Vera received a phone call on her cell phone, “Hello?”

“Erwachen Sie Slave. Bist du allein?” (Awake Slave. Are you alone?) the familiar voice said.

“Yes Mistress. She is at work” Vera said blank faced.

“Good Slave. Now listen to me, you will begin by making that male my Slave, one of my servants will deliver a case for you. Use the contents and report to me” Stella commanded.

“Yes my Mistress” Vera replied as she hung up.

Then the doorbell rang, and Vera opened it to see a woman clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“My name is Mistress Jessica, a servant of Mistress Stella, here is the case, use it as instructed” and she got into a long black limousine and drove off.

Vera opened the case and took two items out and went next door. She knocked and James opened the door, “Vera what are you………..?” as Vera sprayed a small aerosol can and James collapsed in his door.

Vera coldly dragged him inside and shut the door.

She then stripped him and grabbed his penis and stroked it a few times and once erect she slid a device which looked like a pocket pussy on his penis. It was connected to a visor which she placed on his face and activated it.

She then left him alone for a few hours.

* * *

Vera returned six hours later and removed the device and cum poured out of it. She removed the visor he had a strange, blank look on his face. Vera coldly said, “Stand Slave” and he instantly obeyed.

She inspected him, slapped him with no response. She said, “Slave who is your Mistress?”

“I serve Stella Van Herrin and all those who serve her will” he said flatly.

“Good Slave as do I. We will enslave Nadine for the Mistress as well. You will help me do it. This is what we are going to do………………..” Vera commanded and the Slave listened.

Within an hour, Vera was at Club Lesbos with her new Slave.

James was naked except for a pair of shiny black latex shorts, his penis encased in a latex sheath. He knelt before Stella’s table. He had already pleasured her for a short time and ingested her nectar and kissed her clit ring making him hers forever.

Stella sat guarded by robotized women, clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

Vera was under the table at Stella’s pussy lapping and licking away as Stella said, “Yes a good girl Vera. You are a good Slave as and you belong to me now, as will your Nadine………..”

“Mmmmmpppfff” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Vera licked deeply, her arms locked around Stella’s black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked Stella’s dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Vera took in her nectar—lots of it.

“And you” pointing to James, “I have no use for males, but you will serve me and we will see how you do. Do you desire to serve me Slave?”

“Yes Mistress! I exist to serve your will” he said still kneeling.

“Once we enslave Nadine, you three will help me eliminate my rivals, well you five” Stella said as she pressed a button and Melanie and Tiffany walked in dressed only in black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and black latex two piece bikinis. Their hair was pulled back into pony tails held by a black bands.

They bowed fully saying, “You summoned us Mistress?”

“Yes my Slaves, I will have work for all of you turning my rivals into my Slaves and Robots hahahahaha” Stella said laughing and enjoying Vera. She motioned and the male Slave stood and bowed to her. “Slaves take this male Slave and bring me my first target as I instructed you. Use him as you need to, he is fully brainwashed to serve. Aren’t you Slave?” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress! I exist to serve you and all your servants Mistress! Females are superior to males! Males are dirt under the heels of females! I am the dirt under your heels Majesty! I serve all females Highness. You are the Supreme Female Majesty! Your genius is unmatched! You……….” James rambled.

“Stop. You see he is fully brainwashed. He will do ANYTHING he is told to do. Slave you will obey your former girlfriend and friend as you obey me, assist them” Stella said.

“Yes Majesty” he said bowing again.

“Yes as Queen I like being called Majesty, go Slaves, and take a squad of Robots, and continue Vera, deeper, faster” Stella said as she grabbed Vera’s pony tailed red hair and pleasured her Mistress, her Queen, her Goddess.

* * *

In the Robot Van the three Slaves rode with a squad of six Robots. The

Black van wasn’t unusual, it looked like a regular van except if had no windows except in the front and rear windows. The driver’s side and passenger side windows were dark tinted as well as the front and rear windows. Also it had antennas on the top including a small dish.

A Police car turned followed the van after a side road and turned on its lights,

“THERE IS TROUBLE” the driving Robot said.

“PULL OVER AND ACT NORMALLY” the driving Robot said.

In the Police car were two Police—a male driving and a female Officer.

As they drove up the Police saw the shine of the robots’ PVC outfits as they flashed and glistened. The Policeman was at the driver’s door and the Policewoman was at the passenger door, and the Police seemed to sense danger and said, “W-what is this? Why are you women dressed like this? Hey You are the ones the newswoman was talking about!” the male officer said as he went for his gun and the Robot driving raised her gloved hand and there was a loud HISSSSSSSS and gas sprayed in his face and he dropped dead. The Slave James also breathed a trace of the gas but was unaffected.

The Slave sat wearing a black latex top and pair of shiny black latex pants, his penis encased in a latex sheath. He was protected/immune to the gas as a Slave to Stella.

Both Melanie and Tiffany in their black latex rubber outfits were also immune.

Stella’s Slaves were immune to the gas, a “gift” from becoming her Slave.

The passenger seated Robot copied her fellow robot and sprayed a gas in the Policewoman’s face, her gun already drawn and she fired it into the shiny clad woman in front of her in panic as the Policewoman’s face went blank as she orgasmed right there. “LOWER YOUR GUN SLAVE. YOU CANNOT HARM US. DID YOU CALL IN THIS STOP?”

“No. I did not yet”

“GET INTO THE VAN SLAVE” the Robot said.

“Yes……I will get into the van” the Jogger said.

The Policewoman got into the Van and Melanie and Tiffany undressed her.

One of the other Robots got out and the car was disintegrated as was the dead Policeman—and vacuumed up, turned into “Raw materials” and a jogger, a redhead saw this and started to run but she was hit by a ray and told to get into the van as well.

The Policewoman sat naked in one of the three Robotizer chairs, but she would be saved for the Mistress. The Jogger however was undressed by Slaves Melanie and Tiffany. The Jogger, named Michelle, sat and was shackled down as the hood was lowered over her head. She pleaded, “Please no! Please I don’t want to be a Ro………….urk…………..”

The hood lowered her and dildos raised up as Michelle began being robotized.

They drove off leaving no sign of the Police car, the jogger, or that they were even there.

In the Van as they drove, James sat wearing a black latex top and pair of shiny black latex pants, his penis encased in a latex sheath.

Next to him sat Melanie and Tiffany dressed only in black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and black latex two piece bikinis. Their hair was pulled back into pony tails held by a black bands. Their faces were blank and expressionless.

The Policewoman sat naked staring blankly ahead.

The Jogger, Michelle was under the Robotizer Hood, Michelle was shown a series of images while sounds played in her ears over small ear buds which were slid into her ears. These were affixed to her and would not be removed.

As she watched and listened, her lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visor were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos ramming her anus and vagina in the Robotizer chair.

Michelle watched and learned. The images became more and more intense as a small display said 55% LEVEL 2.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but one woman in particular—Mistress. The “Mistress” would be obeyed without question, without hesitation and the robots over them would also be obeyed.

Michelle was re-programmed with false memories, even as her real memories were erased. All traces of her former life was erased from her brain. Her mind was scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives. Michelle now existed only to serve as a human robot. There was nothing else. There was only obedience and purpose. And Michelle would obey as would the others. Her emotions and free will was fully erased.

Her brain was filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like she was now.

Michelle’s breasts “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Michelle was only an A cup so now she was a 38DD. Her outfit formed onto her naked body and it stretched tightly.

There were two ways to be robotized—by the portable or stationary Robotizer or Robots with their dildos.

In the van the hood raised up and Michelle was now fully robotized like the other six women. With a 38DD chest and clad in a shiny black latex rubbery PVC-like outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face, formerly showing fear and disgust now was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized, her red hair down and beautiful and she stared blankly ahead.

The Jogger Michelle then said in a monotone voice,

“ROBOT #125 ONLINE READY TO SERVE.”

The lead Robot said, “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION.”

“I WILL OBEY.”

In the Van as they drove, James was instructed by fellow Slave Melanie, “Slave you remember your task?”

“Yes I remember……….I will enslave the target female. She will not suspect a male Slave. Then I will deliver her to you” the male Slave said.

“Good Slave. The Mistress will be pleased with us. We will acquire any other suitable targets and eliminate the others” Slave Melanie said coldly.

“Yes I will obey” the male Slave said.

“Good Slave” as fellow Slave Melanie stoked his latex encased penis he came for her.

* * *

Vera was still at Club Lesbos;

Stella sat guarded by robotized women, clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

Vera was under the table at Stella’s pussy lapping and licking away as Stella said,

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Vera continued to lick deeply, her arms locked around Stella’s black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked Stella’s dewy slit. Stella clapped and Vera got up and joined her at the table as a Sex Slave took her place.

“Vera you did very well my dear, do you desire to serve me Slave?”

“Yes Mistress! I exist to serve your will” Vera said looking lovingly at Stella.

“Once you help me enslave Nadine, I think I will robotize both of you together. I have International operations I wish to have you two involved in, since you are both from Belgium” Stella said.

“Yes Mistress as you command” Vera said.

* * *

The three Slaves went out, “normal” clothes over their Slave outfits, and went into a nearby Boutique owned by a rival to Mistress Stella. A boutique and Sex Toy shop which appeared to be a simple clothing and sex toy shop, but in fact was a place where the owner turned patrons she desired into her own personal Sex Slaves and Robots using processes very different from Stella’s own processes. The French woman had owned the shop for a few months and it was named “Mon amour Latex” (My Latex Love) and the owner was never seen in public, she always hid her appearance with sunglasses and elaborate outfits. Danielle De Maîtresse was much older then she appeared. She appeared in her 30s but was born in 1938. Her mother was an unwitting test subject in WWII and the result was Danielle. She had posed as a French actress best known for her numerous guest appearances in television shows throughout the 1960s and movies. She then went into seclusion and developed her processes and devices to make women serve her.

She was now a rival to Mistress Stella, a rival Stella planned to add to her army of Robots and Slaves rather than eliminate her.

The three Slaves walked around “Mon amour Latex” as the Robots in the van stood by.

* * *

Nadine arrived home with no sign of Vera. “Vera? Vera?! Where are you?”

“Here silly, why are you yelling?” Vera said, “I was in the shower? Here let’s make dinner, I have a new recipe I want you to try” as Vera had a small bottle given to her from her Mistress. A bottle containing a drug to put in Nadine’s food.

To be Continued