The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VELANDRO’S REVENGE

CODES: ff

SYNOPSIS:

Lirya begins to enjoy her new life with Mistress Malyenne, but a new scheme from her former employer intrudes.

DISCLAIMERS:

This is a sequel to Trojan Tiara. It should stand on its own reasonably well, but might be better appreciated if you’ve read the earlier story first.

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

PROLOGUE

“Count Velandro, at your service.”

Rhylaris smiled and made no reply. Her eyes faced Velandro, but her gaze was not focused. She sat unmoving except to breathe in and out, once, twice, thrice.

Finally, the count pulled a rolled parchment from his jacket and spread it out on the table. Handing the baroness a quill pen, he quietly said, “Just sign here and affix your seal, my lady.”

The lady slowly lifted the quill—and then quickly jabbed it into the back of the count’s hand. He cried out in pain and surprise, and the next moment two guardsmen came charging through the door.

“It’s just a minor accident; everything is under control,” the baroness calmly remarked.

Velandro’s first impulse was to shout that Rhylaris had gone mad. Fortunately, he pulled himself together in time to start thinking it through. Obviously, his plan had fallen apart. He needed to salvage what he could. The first thing to do was hush this up somehow.

“Yes, just an accident,” he muttered.

The guardsmen immediately shifted from readiness for combat into a parade-perfect stance, then turned and marched back to their posts in the antechamber.

The count scowled. There was no point in keeping up a false front; Rhylaris had obviously been forewarned of his scheme and thwarted it somehow. He wondered what, exactly, had gone wrong.

The lady grinned. “Yes, just an accident... like the unfortunate accident that got your agent captured when she tried to replace my tiara with a bewitched copy.”

“So, that’s what happened.” One last hope crossed his mind. “’She’? Makorin must have sent in some hireling rather than attempt the job himself. Perhaps he even had the wit to make sure she didn’t know who she was working for.”

My agent? Are you accusing me of some third-rate burglary?“

“Not necessarily. However, I do wonder why you weren’t at all surprised when I seemed to have slipped into a witless trance.”

“Damnation and demons.” The game was up, but at least he could score one parting shot. “Are you going to bring these outrageous charges to the Emperor, Your Grace?“

His oh-so-proper words were delivered in a tone that made her proper title an insult, and denigrated it further with the reminder that that her claim to the Duchy of Thalriver rested upon an order solemnly handed down from His Imperial Highness... a directive that, for all its effect in the real world of power politics, might as well have been scrawled on a napkin by her court jester.

Rylaris did not give him the satisfaction of allowing her irritation to show in her face.

Velandro stood, made an exaggeratedly courteous bow, and took his leave without another word.

* * *

Makorin stepped into the Count’s room as if already looking for an escape route. “My lord,” he finally began, “I regret to inform you that the plan has failed.”

“Thank you for the warning.” The count rubbed the bandage on the back of his hand. “I might never have found out without you.”

The visitor winced a bit at the rebuke, and continued, “Also, the Baroness has rescinded our welcome—.”

“Really?” Velandro responded dryly. He pointed to the open bags lying in the corner. “Get the servants in here to finish packing up.”

Makorin smartly turned to leave on his errand. The Count interrupted, “One moment. What about the thief you hired for this job?”

“I recruited a local woman who seemed to have a talent for burglary; Lirya something-or-other. She never met the assassin I hired to convey her ‘final payment’. I believe that she was captured.”

Velandro choked back another snide remark about the timeliness of Makorin’s report, and let him continue.

“I took care to avoid letting her know anything that would connect her to us. Most likely, she’s dead by now, unless Malyenne is still playing with her.”

Velandro nodded. “Probably.” He looked thoughtful. “However, before we leave, ask our remaining friends on Rhylaris’ staff to find out for certain.”

“Yes, my lord. I don’t see how that will be useful, though.”

“You never know. Perhaps even you will turn out to be useful, before this is over.“

* * *

TWO WEEKS LATER

Lirya’s eyes fluttered open. Someone was knocking at the door. “Come in.”

The door swung open. It was a petite redhead—not Malyenne. She stood in the doorway, one hand still on the door handle. “I’m sorry, ma’am; Lady Malyenne told me to prepare your breakfast. I didn’t know you were still asleep—.”

“That’s all right.” Lirya smiled. “I’m hungry.”

Her visitor stepped into the room, and set a loaded tray down on the table. “I’ll be right back with a bed tray—”

“No, don’t; on the table is fine.” She stretched and flipped the quilt aside. “Thanks... ah, what’s your name?” she asked as she sat up on the side of the bed.

“Jaeni, ma’am.” As Jaeni turned toward her, Lirya suddenly realized that she was sitting there completely naked.

Last night, she and Malyenne had arrived at the villa sometime after midnight. They had been too tired for real lovemaking, but they’d taken off their clothes and lay together for a while, kissing and cuddling and whispering. The last thing she remembered was the feel of fingers gently stroking her cheek.

“Ma’am?” Lirya’s attention returned to the here and now. “Is there anything else I can do for you, ma’am?”

Lirya couldn’t help but grin as an answer to that question came to mind. She took in the sight of the red-haired girl, and imagined her undressed... a bit on the slender side, but with firm perky tits and a nicely curved bottom and well-toned legs. It was tempting to find out how the reality compared with her fantasy.

Well, Mistress Malyenne had said that her servant girls were now Lirya’s servant girls as well....

A whiff of bacon interrupted her reverie, and reminded her that right now she was hungry for food.

“Ah... no, thanks.”

“Very well; if you’ll excuse me, ma’am?”

“Wait; there is one thing. Stop calling me ‘ma’am’ all the time.”

“As you wish, milady.”

Lirya shook her head. “Just talk to me without ‘ma’am’ or ‘milady’ or any of that.”

Jaeni looked a bit taken aback. Lirya was a bit taken aback herself; she didn’t want her to think she was offended.

“I just don’t like being so formal. I’m twenty-four; not some old crone.” She paused, looking for a way to sound a bit more friendly. “How old are you, Jaeni?”

“Nineteen, ma—, er, nineteen.”

“Well, then, you’re old enough to talk to me like a girlfriend.” Lirya smiled again. “Just call me Lirya.”

“Yes, Lirya. Now, if you’ll excuse me; I should go look in on the horses.”

“All right.”

The servant turned and walked across the room and out the door. Lirya watched, wondering if that hint of come-hither shimmy was real of just wishful thinking. Finally she sighed and sat down to breakfast.

Alongside the plate of eggs and bacon and the mug of ale she found a folded slip of parchment with her name neatly written on the outside. Inside was a note in the same hand:

“My dear Lirya,

Unfortunately, a messenger arrived this morning with urgent business that requires me to return to court. I could not bear to disturb you from your sleep. I hope to return soon.

By the time you read this note, you will have met Jaeni. She was one of the stable girls, now promoted to the household staff proper. I have instructed her to see to your comfort; I expect you will find her helpful and eager to please.

Your Mistress,
Malyenne

Lirya sighed. She had been looking forward to spending the day exploring the villa and riding alongside her lady. “Oh, well,” she thought “Jaeni can show me around, and she ought to know the horses and the countryside pretty well.” She began eating, and mused about just how “eager to please” the pretty redhead would be today... and tonight.

* * *

The stable was a small outbuilding, easy enough to find. As she walked in, she found Jaeni feeding an apple to a chestnut mare.

“Hello, Jaeni. Do we have two horses ready to go out for a ride?”

The servant girl turned toward her, looking surprised. “Two horses?”

“Yes. I need somebody who knows the country, so you’ll need to come along.”

Jaeni looked thoughtful. “If you don’t mind my asking, ma—Lirya, how much horseback riding have you done?”

“I learned to ride pretty well when I was a girl. Since I lived in the city...” Lirya trailed off “...I haven’t really had any chances for the last seven years.”

For a moment, Jaeni looked like she was about to say something, but thought better of it. Instead, she remarked, “I don’t think you ever really forget, but just in case you should probably take one of the calmer horses.” She patted the muzzle of the horse in front of her. “Mandie ought to do just fine.”

“All right.” She waited while the servant girl fastened Mandie’s saddle into place, and then selected a grey mare for herself. They led the horses out the door. Lirya tentatively put a foot into the stirrup, and pulled herself up. Some of her old skill had stayed with her after all, she thought. She looked down and saw Jaeni, looking a bit tense and worried as if half-expecting her to fall to the ground at any moment.

She smiled reassuringly. “See, I’m fine!”

Her companion smiled back and mounted her own horse, quickly and gracefully. She began riding toward the gate.

“Just a minute.” Jaeni brought her horse back around. “Tell me what it’s like out there.”

“Tell you? In a few minutes, you’ll see for yourself.”

“Right now, I’d rather hear you describe it.”

Jaeni thought a moment. “It’s... pretty, all green and wild and open. There’s about a mile of open grasslands and wildflowers between here and the hill. Around the side of the hill there’s a waterfall off a two hundred foot cliff. It should be really impressive today, after all the rain lately.”

“I’d like to see that.”

“I thought you would; we’ll ride there and back.” Lirya nodded. “Just watch out if you get close. It kicks up lot of spray where it hits the rocks, and you have to stay on the rocks or else you’ll slip in the mud.” She patted her saddlebag. “I packed a couple of spare cloaks, just in case.”

She paused. “They say there used to be one great big rock jutting out of the middle of the falls, until it fell down about two hundred years ago. The stories say it was the exact moment Emperor Kranor the Great fell in battle. The rainbows that shine over the falls when the sun shines are supposed to be a promise from the gods that one day the Empire will be great again.”

Lirya remembered hearing that legend. It had seemed very impressive to a little farm girl fascinated by her mother’s tales of the old days. It didn’t mean so much to a young woman all alone in the city.

She smiled ruefully. Lately, promises from the gods didn’t seem quite so empty.

The description went on. “Back behind the falls, there’s a grotto in the cliff. It’s tricky to get to, and you’ll get wet, but it’s worth it. It’s all shiny and full of colors, with little bits of quartz in the walls picking up the sunlight that comes through the waterfall.”

“Well, I’m convinced.” Lirya grinned happily. “Let’s go see!” She turned her horse down the path and encouraged it to a quick walk; her companion followed along.

“It sounds like such a lovely place, all isolated and romantic. She’ll be in wet clingy clothes... or maybe I can convince her that it makes more sense to leave our clothes behind. I can bring one of the saddlebags, and spread a spare cloak for us to lie on....”

This pleasant daydream was interrupted as she saw an approaching carriage. The driver waved to get the riders’ attention.

“I have a message for Lirya Treluvar.”

“That’s me.”

“Lady Malyenne requests that you join her at court at once. She sent this carriage for you.”

Lirya turned to Jaeni and sighed. “I’ll have to explore your grotto some other time.” She began to climb down; Jaeni did the same. “No, no; I can manage. Go back and tell everyone that I’ll be away.”

As soon as she sat down in the carriage, it turned around and headed toward the main road. She settled in for the trip; it was two-hour ride back to the capital.

“Are you thirsty, ma’am?”

“A little. And don’t call me ‘ma’am’.”

The driver pulled over to the side of the road and handed her a wineskin. She took a drink.

Suddenly, the driver cursed, “Demons’ balls!” He turned back to Lirya and said, “I apologize. I shouldn’t use such language in front of a lady.”

Lirya rolled her eyes. She’d heard worse every day for years.

“I was supposed to deliver this at the villa. Might I trouble you to take charge of it?”

He handed her a little crystal ball. It shone colorfully, like Jaeni’s description of the rocks in the cave. It was difficult to tell if it was picking up the sunlight or glowing within.

“Lovely thing, isn’t it? Your eyes just keep getting drawn in deeper and deeper, following the colors.”

That was true. She didn’t notice anything except the swirling colors inside the ball.

As her eyes closed, she saw the colors, until even that awareness faded away.

* * *

Her shoulders felt stiff. She opened her eyes. She was still in the carriage, but now it was off the road in the trees. Her arms were tied to the carriage frame on either side. She couldn’t see her legs below the knee, but they felt bound as well.

She began to pull as hard as she could, then tried sudden jerks on the ropes. They remained tight.

She heard movement, and looked over to her right to see the driver climbing into the carriage. He sat down in the seat facing her.

“Hello, Lirya.”

“Who... who are you?” she stammered.

“You have no need to know my name.”

The voice sounded different, but the words were familiar. It was exactly what the stranger in the tavern had said when she’d met him to discuss his job offer.

“All right, Mister No-Name. What do you want?”

Lirya tensed as she realized that she’d repeated her exact reply from that conversation. If this was the man who’d hired her to swap Rhylaris’ tiara for an enchanted forgery, he might now realize that she’d guessed it.

Habits died hard. She’d always had a feeling that her tongue would be the death of her one of these days.

The man smiled. “You’re even smarter than I’d heard. It’s a pity you weren’t quite smart enough to make your way in and out of Rhylaris’ rooms.”

“He knows that I know.” “It’s a pity I wasn’t smart enough to tell you to offer your job to the pit demons, you mean.” “I don’t think my mouth can get me into any worse trouble than I am already.”

“Really, there’s no need for hostility. I am here to help you.”

Lirya flexed her shoulders. “You have a strange way of showing it. What kind of spell did you cast on me?”

He grinned a bit ruefully. “A sorcerer’s life would be much easier if magic worked as easily as it does in the stories. That was just a bauble with a clever little cantrip to help the wine along.”

“And whatever else you put in the wine. I thought it tasted a bit odd.”

The driver nodded. “It was necessary. I need you to listen, so that you’ll understand what I’m about to do. I require some cooperation from you before I can proceed.”

“Then you might as well forget it,” Lirya spat.

“Oh, it won’t matter if you fight it. All I need is to spark a bit of doubt within your mind.”

The stranger looked her in the eye and continued. “You see, I know what has happened to you. You were captured in Rylaris’ rooms with the duplicate tiara—”

“No.” She paused a beat as the man looked a bit annoyed at the interruption. “I made the switch; I didn’t get caught until I was on the way out.”

“You got that far, at least. Good for you. In any case, you were taken and given over to Rhylaris’ sorceress Malyenne for interrogation. She persuaded you to tell everything you knew, which was nothing, really.”

He paused, and looked Lirya in the eye. “Somewhere along the way, she took a fancy to you, and decided that you would become her latest toy.”

Lirya scowled. “That’s all you are to her, you know. A toy. She cast a charm on you, to make you feel trust and friendship and love for her. It’s all an illusion, a lie, a scam just like a street huckster’s rigged game.”

“No!” She didn’t want to listen to this.

“Yes, Lirya. You think you love her, and that she loves you—”

“She does love me!”

The man sighed. “Did you ever make love with a woman before you met Malyenne?”

“No... but....”

“Just answer my question, Lirya. You need to realize the truth before I can free you. What about men?”

“What about them?”

“I believe you know what I mean. Did you make love with men before?”

“Well, yes....”

“You see how she twisted your desires?” He reached under the seat and held up an iron circlet. “Now that you recognize that, I can restore you to your old self.”

He held the band over her head. She strained as far as she could, tilting herself away.

“Is that what you did when Malyenne bewitched you? It didn’t stop her from enslaving you, and it won’t stop me from freeing you.”

Lirya felt the iron headband settle into place. The man smiled and said, “Hello, Lirya. My name is Makorin.”

Suddenly, the world seemed to spin. She remembered everything that had happened over the past two weeks as if it were a fever dream. The news that Rhylaris had pardoned her seemed like an absurd jest; surely the crime of stealing her tiara and placing a magical trap couldn’t really have been forgiven so easily. Night after night entwined in Mistress’ embrace flashed through her mind like some perverse fantasy. Why was she imagining herself kissing and fondling and pleasing a woman, when she had always lusted after men?

She shook her head. It was all terribly confusing. Where did she belong? Which of those two lives she remembered was really hers?

Lirya took a deep slow breath, and another, and another.

She opened her eyes. The world made sense now. Her path was clear.

“I... understand.” she finally muttered. She blinked, and blinked again. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” Makorin replied.

Lirya looked him up and down. “You didn’t go to all this trouble out of the goodness of your heart, though. You want something, right?”

“I think that, now, we both want the same thing—revenge on that witch.” He reached into his pocket and held up a small vial. “You just need to see her one last time, and act as if nothing unusual has happened. It should be easy enough for you to slip this into her wine and catch her unawares.”

“I see.” Lirya grinned widely, almost a feral snarl. “That bitch will pay for what she did to me.”

She paused. “But, right now, there’s something else I want. Something she would have taken away from me forever.”

Makorin looked puzzled. Lirya licked her lips. As her tongue made a second circuit, the man’s eyes widened in sudden realization. He leered, and leaned forward to kiss her hungrily.

At last, he pulled away. Lirya caught her breath. “Ohhh, yes,” she sighed. Then, she flexed her right arm. “Just get me out of these ropes. Please. It... it reminds me of what she did to me. I don’t want to think about that.”

With a few tugs on the knot, he freed her right arm. She bent her elbow a few times, then started fumbling at the fastenings of her bodice.

He glanced at her and leered. “I’ll be glad to help you with that!” he chuckled, and then unknotted the cord holding her left wrist.

She flexed her left arm, and fumbled some more at her garment. “Now my legs.” She strained, pulling her knees apart as far as her bonds would allow. “I need a man between my legs to help me forget those... things... she made me do.”

Makorin knelt down, awkwardly wedging himself into the space between the seats and reaching for the ropes under the seat. Finally, Lirya felt the ropes loosen and fall away.

“There... all finished.” Makorin said, as he began scrambling to get up.

Lirya joined both hands and slammed them into the back of his head, pounding it into the front edge of the seat. He groaned once, and slumped.

“Yes, you are,” she told the unconscious figure.

* * *

The sun was setting when Lirya drove the carriage back to the villa. Two men-at-arms stood at the gate, on alert with weapons raised. They relaxed only slightly when the recognized her.

“I need to talk to Malyenne as soon as she gets back.”

“Lady Malyenne has already returned, ma’am. The summons to court was false. We were told that you had been abducted—”

“Yes, but as you can see I got away. The man who kidnapped me is in the back of the carriage.” She lowered her voice. “Be careful; I think he’s awake and pretending to still be knocked out.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The guardsmen quickly took charge of their prisoner. Lirya jumped down from the carriage and ran toward the villa house.

Malyenne stepped out of her study as Lirya burst in the front door. “What—Lirya!” She rushed toward her and took her into a close hug. “When I heard what happened.... Are you all right?”

“I’m all right.”

They held each other close for what seemed like forever.

Finally, Malyenne looked away for a moment. A guardsman was standing next to her, looking very uncomfortable. He whispered into the lady’s ear. Lirya heard the name “Makorin,” and felt Malyenne tense up. She thought she could hear the beginnings of a wild-animal growl in her lady’s throat.

After a long pause, Malyenne drew back and composed herself. Somehow, that was even more frightening than the growl.

“What did he do to you?” she asked in an unsettlingly calm voice.

“Nothing. I managed to catch him unawares before he could... before he could do anything bad.”

Malyenne smiled. Lirya thought she saw a tear in the lady’s eye as she drew her close again. She closed her eyes and resolved never to reveal the truth.

“What I told her is true enough, really. He removed the charm on me... but that doesn’t change anything.” She hugged Malyenne closer. “She’s the first person who’s cared about me since the raiders killed Mother and Father. I have a home and a family.”

She slid one hand down to the small of her lady’s back, and then a bit further. “And she gave me pleasures that I never would have thought to seek out for myself... but now I can’t imagine living without.”

Lirya opened her eyes and looked over Malyenne’s shoulder. Jaeni was standing in the hallway, still in her riding clothes, looking stunned and worried and glad all at once.

She smiled reassuringly. Everything was all right now. She was home.

* * *

EPILOGUE

Lirya sat at the table in her room, looking out the window and watching the first stars appear in the sky. She turned as she heard a knock at the door. “Come in.”

It was Jaeni. “I prepared a hot bath for you. You looked like you might need it.”

Lirya laughed. “I smell like I might need it, you mean.” She walked across the room and took the servant girl by the hand. “Lead on.“

She kept Jaeni’s hand in hers as they walked down the hall and then into a side corridor. Jaeni stepped up to a small door and slowly pushed it open.

Lirya felt a puff of warm wet air on her face. Through the steam that filled the little room, she saw a half-full tub set into the floor.

Jaeni walked up to the tub and dipped a hand into the water. “Perfect.” She turned to Lirya and waved to the bench in the corner. “Sit down and let me help you with your clothes.”

It felt good. The warm steamy air was nicely relaxing. Slowly, a bit stiffly, she bent down to take off her boots, and then her stockings. Her feet flexed as muscles she hadn’t noticed for a while finally had a chance to stretch a bit, and she raised her left leg onto her right knee so that she could rub out the kinks.

Her companion stepped over and knelt in front of her. She reached toward Lirya’s foot.

“Don’t! For gods’ sakes; it’s all sweaty and filthy!” Lirya paused. “I’d be glad to take you up on that offer when I’m cleaned up, though.”

“All right.”

“Thank you.” Lirya smiled as she finished working on her own left foot, and then the right. Finally, she decided that she’d done as much as she could. The sooner she finished her bath, the sooner she could get the promised foot rub.

After loosening her riding breeches, she began sliding them down her legs. It was more difficult than she’d expected; the close-fitting leather was clinging, and her back and shoulders were feeling a bit of afterstrain from her adventure.

Jaeni had returned from stacking her boots and stockings on a shelf in the far corner. She helped tug the breeches down and off, then did the same for her underleggings.

Next, she brought her hands near Lirya’s right thigh, not quite touching. “If I may?” This time, Lirya did not protest, and Jaeni began firmly rubbing up and down her leg.

“Oh, thank you,” she murmured. Perhaps Jaeni would give her a more extensive massage after her bath.

And perhaps more. She noticed that the servant’s hands often wandered high up her thigh, under the hem of her chemise. On one particularly bold stroke, Lirya felt fingertips brush her pubes... and linger for a moment.

For the moment, she pretended not to notice, and began undoing the clasps of her jacket. Her shoulders protested a bit as she worked her arms out of the sleeves. Before she quite noticed it, Jaeni had set the breeches and jacket aside, and was helping her out of her chemise.

After stacking these last garments on the shelf, Jaeni took Lirya’s hand and helped her up, then continued to hold on and guide her to the tub as if she were a blindwoman.

As she descended into the bath, Lirya felt her body beginning to relax as its heat reached her aching muscles. Standing up, the water came to just below her breasts. Bending her knees and tilting her neck back, she submerged everything but her face, basking in the warmth.

She came to a decision. It was time to see if what she read in her companion’s eyes and face and words and bearing meant what she thought it meant. Her hints were different, more... playful was the best word she could think of... than the lecherous advances she remembered from any number of men at the tavern, but the intent seemed to be the same.

“Er... don’t you need a bath too, Jaeni?”

“I... could wait until later,” she replied. However, she made no move toward the door.

Lirya watched her with a gleam of mischief in her eye. “You know, the morning after I first met Lady Malyenne, she told me about one of her customs. Usually, the servants address her as ‘Milady’... but sometimes, you address her in a different way.” Looking the red-haired servant girl in the eye, she continued, “When she summons you to her bed, or you wish that she would, you call her your ‘Mistress.’”

Lirya paused a moment as Jaeni stared down at her. “I know I told you I don’t like to be formal, but that’s such a clever idea that I’ll make an exception for it. Do you see what I mean?”

“Yes... Mistress.”

Lirya grinned from ear to ear. “Well, then, your bath doesn’t need to wait until after I’m finished mine. This tub looks large enough for the two of us.”

Jaeni’s face lit up with delight. She quickly yanked off her boots and stockings, and began to undo her breeches.

“Jaeni.” She paused in mid-unclasping. “Do you remember how I asked you to describe the countryside before we actually rode out to see it?”

“Yes.” She looked a bit puzzled, clearly wondering what this had to do with anything.

“I wanted to take a moment to imagine how pretty it would look before I actually saw it.” Lirya paused and looked at her companion a moment.

Jaeni nodded. “I see....” she replied as she returned to the task of undoing the garment... slowly and deliberately.

“Yes, you’ve got the idea.” Lirya leaned back against the side of the tub to enjoy the show.

The redhead lowered her breeches to mid-thigh level, and slid each leg down inch by inch. The cotton leggings beneath the leather clung tightly to her legs, highlighting her well-toned thighs and calves. As the garment finally reached the floor, Lirya craned her neck to get a better view.

Noticing the gesture, Jaeni slowly turned around. The lower end of her shift covered her rear, but it clung closely enough to reveal rather than conceal her curves. Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled as she noted her companion’s approval.

After a minute or so that seemed to last far longer, she turned again to face the tub. Her jacket was open, and continued to open bit by bit until it slid off her shoulders to fall to the floor behind her.

Making another quarter-turn, she bent down and peeled off her leggings. The hem of her shift rode up, exposing just a bit of her bottom.

Finally, she kicked the leggings aside and stood up. Grasping the lower hem of her final garment, she lifted it, inch by slow inch.

Lirya decided that she’d had enough of the coy striptease game. “Remember what happened when you described the cave behind the waterfall?”

Jaeni remembered. “You were in a hurry to go see it. So, does that mean...?”

“Giddyup!”

Giggling, Jaeni yanked up her shift in one smooth motion, over her hips and waist and breasts. She fumbled a bit getting her arms free, then hefted it over her head and tossed it aside. As soon as she was finished, she took two steps forward to stand at the rim of the tub.

“What do you think, Mistress?”

Lirya took in the view. The reality was even more enticing than she’d imagined.

“Jaeni, that body of yours is just beautiful. All it needs is to get cleaned up a bit. That is what we came here for in the first place, isn’t it?” She raised a hand and waggled a beckoning finger.

“Of course.”

She sat down on the rim of the tub, dunking her feet and calves. The next moment, she swung forward and jumped in. A wave splashed Lirya’s face as Jaeni’s entire body plunged into the water. A moment later, her head and shoulders suddenly emerged, raising another splash.

As she was blinking the water out of her eyes, Lirya felt a hand on her shoulder and another at the back of her head, and then a leg wrapping around her calves. She reached out to return the embrace as their bodies pressed together.

“Mmmmm... yes.” For a little while, she was content to close her eyes and float, enjoying the warmth of the water and her companion’s body, letting her arms and legs and breasts and lips touch her where they would. Jaeni’s lips nuzzled her left ear, and then her right, and finally brushed her own.

At that moment, Lirya sprung into action. With a mock growl, she opened her mouth wide and thrust out her tongue, while tightening her hold on her partner’s head and shoulder. Jaeni yelped in surprise, admitting Lirya’s tongue, and then joined in and began to give as good as she got.

“I see that I was right about her eagerness to please.”

Jaeni and Lirya both froze for a moment, and slowly turned toward the voice. Lady Malyenne was smiling down at them.

Lirya was the first to recover her wits sufficiently to respond. “Well, she is very...“

She gently took hold of Jaeni’s chin and swiveled her face back toward her own. “...helpful.”

She then resumed the kiss where she had left off.

“So I see!” the lady chuckled. “That only leaves us with one question.”

The girls in the tub looked up questioningly.

“Do you think that tub can accommodate three?”

Lirya and Jaeni agreed that they always had room for their Mistress.

* * *

FINIS