The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Veiled Intentions

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. The idea popped in and I couldn’t resist. Now, the setup may be familiar, but I do believe the induction method is unique. Enjoy.

Italy had the best stores. Jeri had been to Paris, London, Madrid and Cannes, but this was the truth, Italy was the best. Jeri would have had to go to Rodeo Drive to get such an assortment of stores and wares within them. The great thing about having a rich husband with a sizeable fortune was that she could actually afford all the things in life she wanted and she was more than ready to take them all.

She was a strikingly beautiful woman, with short blond hair in a $100 haircut, framing her amazing face. She was wearing a nice blue dress that accented the curves of her body, especially her ample chest. It were those qualities that had allowed her to seduce her husband and thus finally gain her way into the quality of life long denied her by a lifetime of living as an orphan who had barely completed high school.

Jeri supposed that, in her own way, she did love her husband. He had fought off a few family members in order to marry her so she knew he loved her, in his own way. Of course, having a beautiful wife definitely helped him in his business dealings and enhanced his reputation among his partners. The sex wasn’t too bad but both pretty much agreed that money and reputation were the true basis for their marriage. So, Jeri quite often had a lot of free time during their trips together to get some shopping done.

Right now, she was in a small clothes store just off the main marketplaces. An experienced shopper like herself knew that these small places had some of the less famous and less expensive items, the ones that really made an impression on people. Right now, she was walking the aisles of the small store, looking around for what she hoped would be something to really wow the people at her husband’s party tonight.

“May I help you?” a soft Italian accent floated through the air. Jeri turned to see the shopkeeper come up. She was the protypical Italian woman: Tall, with long, smooth legs flowing from a short black dress, her chest, pushed up a bit, seeming to rival Jeri’s, long curly black hair flowing nearly to the center of her back. “I’m Sofia,” she announced. “May I help you with something?”

“I’m looking for something nice for a party tonight with my husband,” Jeri said. “I was hoping I could find something a little.....different than the norm, you know?”

“Interesting idea,” Sofia said. “Actually, I think I might have just the thing.” She moved to a small shelf, rummaging through for a bit until she pulled out a small blue hat. What caught Jeri’s attention was the veil attached to it. “Let’s try this on.....I’m sorry, what was your name?”

“Jeri,” she answered as Sofia lowered the hat onto her head, the veil fitting right over Jeri’s eyes. “Hmmm, I think that will do nicely,” Sofia said, standing right before Jeri, adjusting the hat a bit as she looked at the veil and thus at Jeri’s eyes. “What do you think?”

“It’s.....different, all right?” Jeri said. Indeed, the veil seemed to fragment her vision a bit. Instead of simple crossing threads, the design seemed to be made of circles, thus looking through it made Jeri feel like she was looking through the spirals. “This is rather unique.”

“Yes, it’s my own design,” Sofia said. “Most customers find it very intriguing. Some of the ladies just like to look out through it, really, they like to look out through the spirals, they just like to look out through those little spirals there, just look at anything, like, say, my eyes, just look at my eyes, Jeri, just look at my eyes through the veil. That’s right, Jeri, that’s right, just keep looking at my eyes through the spirals, just look at my eyes, Jeri, just look at my eyes and look through the spirals at my eyes, Jeri, look through the spirals at my eyes, look through and at, Jeri, through and at, just look through the spirals and at my eyes, Jeri, just look at my eyes through the spirals, Jeri, look at my eyes through the spirals.

“It’s relaxing, Jeri, it’s very relaxing, it’s so very relaxing to look at my eyes through the veil, Jeri, through the spirals, look at my eyes through the spiral, through the veil, it’s so relaxing, Jeri, it’s so very relaxing to look at my eyes through the veil, look at my eyes through the veil, Jeri. It is the veil that is relaxing you, Jeri, it is the veil that relaxes you. You know this to be true, Jeri, you know it’s true that it’s the veil relaxing you, Jeri, the veil is what relaxes you, you know this to be true. As you look at my eyes, look at my eyes, look through the spirals, look through the veil and at my eyes, Jeri, look through the spirals at my eyes, you know it’s the veil relaxing you, Jeri, it is the veil relaxing you, the veil, Jeri, the veil.......”

“The....veil.....” Jeri said softly. Behind the lace attachment, her eyes were dull and she was swaying slightly in place. “The veil....the veil.....” she repeated as Sofia swiftly moved off, locking the shop door just in case someone stopped by, pulling the blinds over the windows shut. She quickly moved back and stood before Jeri, continuing to stare right into the woman’s eyes. “Yes, Jeri, it is the veil that relaxes you, it is the veil that makes you feel this relaxed, so relaxed, Jeri, so very relaxed. So long as you wear the veil, Jerry, you will be this relaxed. And as long as you are this relaxed, Jeri, you will do whatever I say. Understand this, Jeri, so long as you wear the veil, you will do what I say, do you understand? You will do as I say as long as you wear the veil. You cannot resist me while you wear the veil, you cannot resist me while you wear the veil. While you wear the veil, you will do what I say.”

“As....you say.....” Jeri whispered, still staring out at Sofia’s face. Nodding, Sofia reached her hands up to Jeri’s dress. “I am about to take off your clothes, Jeri. You will not stop me but you will instead feel very, very good. So good, Jeri, so good.” Sofia slowly unzipped the back of Jeri’s dress and pulled it off of her, letting it fall to a pool at her feet. She reached back and undid Jeri’s bra, letting her large breasts come free. Sofia appraised them nicely, impressed by their size and malleability. She slid down Jeri’s pantie, exposing her blond pussy. She looked back up at Jeri, looking past the veil to see a slight twinge of excitement on her entranced face. “Follow me, Jeri.”

After leading the hypnotized woman to a special room in the back, Sofia swiftly pulled off her own clothing. Her breasts were as large as Jeri’s but a bit more pointed, her bush wild and free and waiting for touch. Moving to a rack, Sofia pulled out a tight corset and walked over to Jeri. She wrapped the cloth around the oblivious woman’s body, the top just below her breasts. She then started to tie it as tight as possible, pushing Jeri’s breasts up and together, enhancing her already impressive cleavage. Slowly, Sofia pushed Jeri down onto the ground, careful to make sure the hat was still on as she lay her naked body on top of Jeri’s.

Sofia immediately went for Jeri’s breasts, burying her face in between her wonderful tits, loving how big and tight they were thanks to the corset. She let her tongue drag along the tight nipples as her fingers caressed the soft curves, licking at every angle she could. As Jeri moaned in pleasure. Sofia managed to push her pussy onto Jeri’s, slowly moving her body back and forth on top of the woman, electric friction seeming to come from them as they rubbed against one another. Jeri moaned as Sofia worked on her, licking at her pushed up breasts, tongue sliding over the nipples, her fingers digging slightly under the corset, enhancing the pleasure Jeri was going through. Juice started to flow from her pussy as Sofia rubbed against it, their pubic hair glistening with cum. Sofia looked down at Jeri, eyes closed under the veil, her breasts red under Sofia’s touch. “Cum for me, Jeri,” Sofia said huskily and Jeri’s entire body shook, her mouth crying out as she felt herself come for this strange woman who controlled her with the veil.

Sofia moved herself up on Jeri, sitting her face on top of the other woman, moving her pussy down to her face. “Lick me, Jeri.” Helpless to disobey, Jeri let her tongue reach up and drag through Sofia’s pubic hair, licking at the lower lips with slow movements. Sofia sighed and spoke again. “Massage my breasts as you eat me out, Jeri,” she commanded and Jeri obeyed, moving her hands up to Sofia’s gorgeous tits and rubbing them with pleasure. Sofia’s breasts hung very well, as erect as Jeri, albeit without the benefit of a corset. Locks of her dark hair partially obscured one until Jeri’s hands brushed them away. Jeri continued to lick away at Sofia as she let her hands rub all along her breasts, squeezing the nipples until they were red. “Faster, Jeri,” Sofia said in a soft moan. “Do it faster.” Jeri obeyed, her tongue lapping faster and faster at Sofia’s pussy, her efforts starting to bear fruit through the beginnings of juices dripping onto her face. Sofia leaned back moaning, her thighs tight on Jeri’s head as she commanded the woman to lick even faster. Sofia rocked back and shrieked as Jeri hit paydirt, her tongue eliciting a massive orgasm, Jeri’s grip on her tits harder than ever.

As she came down from her orgasm, Sofia looked at Jeri, her mind racing. She moved carefully, so as not to disturb the veiled hat. She moved down and pushed her face into Jeri’s waiting pussy. As she licked away, she kept her eyes on Jeri, staring right up at the tits sticking over the corset. Jeri would remember none of this, of course. She wouldn’t even realize until later that she would be wearing the corset all that evening. Not until she was alone with her husband and she would think it was a nice present for him. And maybe, before she left Italy, she would bring her husband to this shop and Sofia could place the same veil over his mind and body as well.