The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Varsity Blues

Part 1 of Three

Authors Note: A little shout out to “Hypno-Show” by Robotdoll. I always have to be careful not to stare too much. ;)

Mark Callahan sipped his Vodka and Tonic and stared into space. He had just finished his first week at his new job, and though it had been a significant raise compared to his last job, finances were his current concern. The bar he was in was still mostly empty since he had been able to leave work early (“Great job this week!” his new boss had said. “Go home early and get a start on the weekend. See you Monday!")

And yet, here he was drinking a drink he barley liked, ignoring the TV, the other patrons, and the batender. He sipped his drink again staring at his phone sitting on the bar.

“Honey,” his wife, Irene, had said on the voicemail, “I just wanted you to know that Laura didn’t get the soccer scholarship. She’s feeling really down and I really didn’t want to just text you. Feel bad about leaving a voicemail but wanted you to know before you came in the door tonight. Talk to you when you get home. Love you, bye.”

Talk about what? The only person who wanted Laura to get that scholarship more than Laura was Mark. Mark was no fool, and he knew his daughter wasn’t a future Olympian, but since her prime college pick was division 3, and since she had led her high school team in goals, he had let himself get his hopes up and was now crashing on the news.

The fact was college was expensive. He had left his old job when they refused a raise despite Mark’s willingness to work through and after a global pandemic. Now he had a 20% raise, but every time he did the math he just couldn’t figure out how to afford his daughter’s college. And it wasn’t like she was going to school for vegetable psychology, she wanted to get a biology degree and study infectious disease. Clearly the pandemic had affected her to. She was on her way to a fulfilling and likely well paying career, but Mark still couldn’t figure out how to make all the payments for this coming year even including financial aid. His sign-on bonus would get her in but after that?

Mark finished his drink, and then a glass of water. He left enough cash to cover drink and tip then headed home dreading seeing his daughter sad and the tough conversations he would have to have with her and his wife.

* * *

Mark parked his car in the driveway and made his way toward the front door. His wife’s crossover SUV was also in the drive way so it didn’t surprise him when he found the door unlocked and ajar. That was commonplace in their suburban neighborhood.

“I’m home,” he said while placing his keys on the table near the door. He took his sports coat off and hung it in the closet and glanced around the modest single story ranch. All was quiet. He walked into the kitchen where he found Laura staring blankly at a popsicle stick. Clearly Irene was right that she was depressed. Laura was just holding the popsicle stick, regarding it with a sort of dull facination. Her natural flaming red hair, a trait of virtually all the Callahan women on Mark’s side of the family, drapped around her face in a somewhat unkept manner.

“Hey,” he said. “Heard you were a little down.”

No response. He didn’t blame her.

“Trust me, they don’t know what they’re missing. Plus,” he said, figuring she was more upset by them not appreciating her soccer talents rather than the money aspect, “You’ll make the team as a walk on, I’m sure of that.”

Still nothing. He took a deep breath and was about to sit next to her, put his arm around her like her best buddy, when he noticed the remnants of the melted popsicle on the counter right under the stick. Mark walked around to face Laura. She hadn’t moved an inch since he had walked into the room. Her eyes were glazed over, her lips were slightly parted, and it even looked like a small line of drool had run out of the corner of her mouth. The melted popsicle had actually run down part of her hand, drips of which had dried on her hand.

Mark waved his hand in front of her eyes. She didn’t even blink. Apprehension caused his chest to tighten, and the hairs on the back of his neck perked up. He looked around. Was his family in danger? He looked back a Laura. She was breathing, her chest gently rising and falling. He tried moving her. Doing so caused her to move and reposition, but not respond.

Should he call 911? What would he tell them?

It was then he heard a gasp coming from down the hallway, and a gentle voice, soft and barely audible. Suddenly unsure of himself, he reached over to the counter and removed the largest carving knife from the wooden knife block, and began to walk slowly down the hall. He could barely make out the words of the low voice, but the other noise, an almost panting like noise, sounded like his wife. Just before he got to his bedroom, the panting noise stopped, and he heard a a muffled half grunt, followed by “Aaaauuuugghhhhhhh, " and long exhale.

“Very good,” said the low voice, which Mark could now clearly hear being right outside the door.

He wasn’t sure what he would see when he poked his head in. Irene in bed with another man, or laying on the floor in a pool of blood. With intense trepidation, he gripped the knife tightly, stepped into the door threshold, and stopped dead in his tracks.

The first thing he saw was Irene. She was standing in the bedroom near the foot of the bed facing right at the doorway. But she was also completely naked. Her hands were holding her breasts up and appeared to be aiming her nipples at a man who was seated on a foot stool in front of her with his back to Mark. He seemed to be putting something back in his jacket pocket. Mark was trying to make eye contact with Irene, but her eyes seemed glazed over with a far distant look in them. Her dark curly hair was not up at all, resting at shoulder length, and the little makeup she wore was perfect showing no signs of sexual activity which Mark had just heard.

What then was going on thought Mark, when he was suddenly snapped back to the moment when the man on the stool said, “Your home earlier than we thought. Please, come in.”

He rose from the stool and quietly walked toward the left, leaving Mark an unobstructed view of his wife. He was about to turn and say something to the intruder when Irene spoke.

“No. Look at my tits.”

Mark stopped turning, and looked back at Irene, At her tits. She had never used that term to describe herself before, but the way she said it sounded sexy and seductive. He looked at her. Her gaze still distant as if she wasn’t focusing on Mark at all. He tried not to look down but Irene lifted her breasts a little, and gently pushed them together as if aiming them directly at him.

“Look deep into my tits,” she said.

He did and his world slowly tunneled down to just them. To her tits.

“Look deep into my tits. My tits relax you. Take a deep breath and see only my tits.”

Mark didn’t even notice it when the intruder gently took the knife out of his hand, and stepped into the background again.

“Irene, I...I don’t understand. Whats going on...”

“My tits have been hypnotized. I relaxed and obeyed my tits. All of my body obeyed my tits. I obey my tits. You will obey my tits,”

Mark tried to say something but Irene took each of her thumbs and began gently circling her nipples with them while she continued to hold her breasts. Around and around her thumbs went around her nipples. They were thick, erect, and long. Mark could only stare.

“Gaze deeply into my tits. Deeper and deeper into my tits. Lose yourself in them.”

Mark was now staring, his eyes taking on a the glazed look of his wife’s eyes. He was breathing deeply and his jaw was relaxed and his lips parted. He saw only her tits.

“You must remove your cloths,” said Irene, and Mark did so without taking his eyes off her tits. Mark was standing next to the pile of his cloths naked as Irene continued to speak.

“Your body must obey my tits”

“My body must obey your tits.”

“All of your body must obey my tits”

“All of my body must obey your tits”

“Your cock must obey my tits”

“My cock must obey your tits.”

“You obey your cock”

“I obey my cock.”

“I will hypnotize your cock to cum. When it obeys, it will cum. You obey your cock. When your cock cums, you will be under my control.”

“When my cock cums, I will be under your control.”

Irene walked over to the bed and sat down. Her boobs were now at the same level as his cock. She continued to instruct him.

“You are so relaxed, you may now close your eyes. I will now hypnotized your cock with my tits. Even with you eyes closed, you can see my tits by looking through your cock.”

Mark closed his eyes, but even with them closed, he could see Irene’s tits and her beautiful nipples. The image was crystal clear. His cock was hard and sticking straight up. Irene leaned forward, looking like she might give Mark a blowjob, but instead, she stopped, her lips inches from his cock. She spoke in a hushed tone, as if speaking only to Mark’s cock.

“You see my tits. You can’t resist my tits. You can feel my tits. You want my tits. I will move my tits up and down. You see and feel my tits as they move. When you cum, you will obey,” she said.

Mark’s cock pulsed, as if nodding yes. Irene then leaned back, and with her hands still on her tits, she slowly lifted them up, then down. Up and down. Up and down. Despite his closed eyes, Mark could see Irene’s tits moving. He could feel them on his cock even though she had yet to touch him. Up and down. Every muscle in his body was tightening. His balls were pulling tighter to his body. Pre-cum was oozing down his cock.

“Good boy. You are going to cum for my tits. When you cum, you will obey. Cum and obey. Cum and obey.”

“Cum and Obey,” Mark repeated, either in his mind or out loud or both. “Cum and obey.”

He felt his cock tighten like it might explode, then it did. The first shot of cum hit Irene near the corner of her mouth, later pulses landed on her tits, then on the floor. Briefly it looked like his legs would give out but he stayed standing, and after a minute or two, his breathing returned to normal. Irene stood face to face with Mark but not seeing him. For the first time since Mark walked in the room, her hands let go of her breasts, and went to her side. She too closed her eyes, and as if on cue, they both took a deep breath, with a long exhale. As they did there eyelids opened revealing only white with their eyes having apparently rolled back in their heads. Slowly, and in sync with each other, they turned to face the intruder.

He had moved the footstool to the side of the room and had watched the entire show silently. Though both Mark and Irene faced him, they were mindless and unseeing behind their all white “eyes.". Anyone looking at this intruder would have been amused. He was clearly a he, but of relatively “lanky” stature. He might have been anywhere from 16 to 21, thin, and with little or no facial hair. He wore a dark suite that seemed just a bit too big for him, like he needed to grow into it. A white collared shirt, dark tie, sunglasses and small dark fedora, made him look like a cross between the Men in Black and the Blues Brothers. What little hair that stuck out from the hat was black, and his skin was slightly olive colored, but other than that his heritage was unclear. He regarded Mark and Irene, and presently spoke.

“You will both wake-up once I have left. When you do, you will only remember a tremendously satisfying love-making session. It was so great you will make love again until your frustrations, sexual or otherwise, are exhausted. You will then take Laura out for Ice Cream and convince her everything will be fine and you will make college work. She need not worry about it. Mark, you need not worry either. I spoke with Irene about this and she has some great ideas to share with you. Later.”

He rose quietly and walked out of the room.

Almost as fast as he left, Mark and Irene closed their eyes, seemed to pause, and then their eyes fluttered open. A brief moment of confusion passed and Mark looked at Irene. She was smiling sheepishly, and took a finger and pushed the semen near her mouth into it.Mark also smiled approvingly and reached out to her breasts, her beautiful boobs, and began gently massaging them, slowly rubbing his cum into her boobs.

“Wow,” Irene said.

“Yea,” Mark replied. “That was amazing.”

“You made quiet the mess on my tits big boy,” she said, using her newly found term for her breasts, which were now glistening and shinny from Mark massaging his semen into them.

“I’m not done yet,” he replied. She smiled and let him lower her onto the bed. Later, her pussy was also a mess, as was the bed.

* * *

After leaving the bedroom, the stranger walked into the kitchen. There he stood behind Laura. He reached out a hand, as if he wanted to touch her, but didn’t as if doing so was somehow off limits. Instead he leaned close for a moment, and smelled her hair. He then stood up straight, and reached into his pocket and took out the item he had been putting away when Mark walked into the bedroom.

It was a shiny golden pocket watch on an equally shiny chain. He held it in front of her eyes while he stood behind her. He didn’t swing it but rather just let the light from the window reflect off it into Laura’s eyes. Upon seeing the watch Laura straighten slightly and gazed as the stranger began to speak.

“I’m sorry you were sad. I’ve only ever wished happiness for you. When I leave you will wash your hands, and go to your room and take a nap, no matter what noises you hear in the house. When you parents ask you to go for ice cream, everything will feel better and college will neither be scary nor a source of sadness.

He placed the watch back into his pocket, and walked silently out the door.

Moments later, Laura blinked, looked at her hand and thought, oops, better wash my hands, and did so. She then lazily walked down the hall to her room, seeming to not hear the intense sexual sounds coming from her parents bedroom, and laid down for a while.

* * *

Fall was in the air as Mark and Irene finished getting dressed for there “couples date.” That was what they were calling it. In reality it was a paid sexual rendezvous. During their repeated love making after the stranger (who neither had any memory of) left, Irene had suggested that there was an unmet need of people need various sexual companions. She reminded him how they had always talked about trying the “lifestyle”, which Mark now remembered though he had actually never had those thoughts before. And thus was born their alternate income, cashed based and under the table.

With Laura off to college, such meetings were now totally possible.

Originally it had been simple stuff, A couple’s wife wanted a bi experience. Mark always attended but stayed in the background. He handled money and Irene’s safety. As often it was a couple wanting both women to fuck the man. Some times it was a single woman wanting to try a lesbian experience. Once, a couple simply wanted to have sex in the same room as another couple, also having sex. All for a fee. Easier than trying to meet someone for free, and ultimately being stood up anyway.

Tonight however, was a little different, and Mark was secretly anxious. They were meeting a couple. The woman was bi, which was fine, but apparently the man was too. When Irene had voice verified, it was made clear the man might want to suck cock while his wife watched. This was gnawing at Mark. He was dressed in a collared shirt, chinos, and a sport coat, waiting for Irene. She was wearing an amazingly hot yet tasteful red lycra dress. It had a small slit on one side of the skirt, and a tube top bra top. She had finished her make-up and was putting her jewelry on. She was about to reach for her earrings when Mark finally spoke.

“I’m not sure I really want to do this. I’m a little uncomfortable. Maybe we should cancel tonight and give me some more time to warm up to it,” he said quietly.

Irene had stopped reaching and was listening to Mark with a look of understanding. She was about to say something when it looked to Mark that a thought had crossed her face. Her eyes seemed to loose focus, then closed When they opened they were pure white. Mark was about to say something when Irene raised her hands robotically to the top of her tube top and folded it down, revealing her breasts. Mark was immediately drawn to them and all the tension drained from him,

Irene lifted her hands to her boobs, hefted them slightly, and said, “Gaze.”

Mark gazed, all thoughts drifted from his head.

“You have always wanted to expand your sexuality. You are excited that tonight you get to explore a side of you that you have know about, but had no outlet for. The fact that I will be with you only makes it hotter. You know he will be great at sucking your cock because he has one and knows exactly what to do. If the opportunity arises, you will be more than happy to bring him pleasure to. Like me, you are dying to try new experiences.”

“New experiences, " Mark said, his eyes never looking way from Irene’s tits and nipples.

Irene then released her tits, put her dress back in place, closed her eyes and stood motionless for a moment. When her eyes fluttered open, Mark also regained his presence of mind. They smiled at each other while Irene finished putting her earrings on.

“Ready?” she said wtih a smile.

“You bet,” Mark answered. “I’m nervous but looking forward to this. Should be hot.”

“I hope it develops the way they said. I’m getting hot just thinking about it,” Irene said, kissing Mark deeply before they walked out into the night.