The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various and Sundry Hypnotists

The machinations of many different hypnotists continue to unfold around the True Hypnotism Universe (T.H.U.) with various consquences

Part One — The Titnotitst’s Apprentice

Gina awoke and stretched; she sat up, yawning as she looked around the bedroom of her luxury hotel suite. Her two naked slaves were in the kingsized bed with her, Jenny on her left and John on her right. Both were still asleep, tired from their exertions pleasuring Gina the previous evening.

Gina got out of bed and headed to the bathroom; she too was naked, and she paused a moment in front of the mirror to admire her spectacular large round breasts.

The breasts she had used as a focus to hypnotize both her former best friend Jenny and her classmate John, turning them both into her obedient slaves.

Smiling, Gina cupped her rack, squeezing her tits together and releasing them which caused them to bounce.

She repeated the action twice more, practicing one of the techniques she used when hypnotizing someone with her tits.

“No one can resist my titty power!” she said to herself in the mirror.

Laughing, Gina turned on the shower.

An hour later she was sitting on the couch in her suite’s living room, dressed in a short, sexy black skirt and a tight low-cut long-sleeved red top; her thick wavy light brown hair was in a ponytail, and she wore large gold hoop earrings along with several rings, bracelets, and a gold anklet. Her finger and toenails were black, and she wore a pair of tall, sexy black platform sandals.

John and Jenny knelt before her, both still naked after having showered and eaten bowls of oatmeal Gina had ordered from room service.

“Okay my titty-slaves…ready, and…Drop!” Gina said firmly, lifting her top to reveal her naked bosom.

Both Jenny and John took on astonished expressions as their eyes locked onto her magnificent tits. Gina’s former friends were deeply conditioned to go into deep hypnotic states when she bared her breasts and commanded them to drop.

John and Jenny were completely enslaved by Gina’s tits.

Gina smiled with satisfaction as she watched the kneeling pair’s expressions slowly change from surprised and awed to dazed and blank.

“Very good! Now just let yourselves relax more and more…sink deeper into hypnosis with every word I speak…dropping deeper into trance for me…you are mine, my slaves. You cannot resist my commands…you must obey Mistress Gina…,” the hypnotist said, lowering and straightening her top.

“Must…Obey…Mistress Gina…,” John agreed softly.

“Slaves…,” Jenny murmured.

Gina smiled. She had been careful to condition them both regularly since she had initially hypnotized them that day in the university library, and now John and Jenny were so deeply under her control they could hardly think for themselves.

They had to obey Gina.

“Yes, very good! It feels wonderful to simply relax and give in. To let go and let me think for you. It feels wonderful to obey me, to please me. Making me happy gives you both pleasure. You want to obey me, to worship me…don’t you?” Gina asked firmly.

“Yes Mistress,” John agreed.

“Yes Mistress Gina,” Jenny replied.

Satisfied, Gina leaned back.

“Excellent. Last night was very good, but I am nervous about meeting Mistress Vanessa. You two need to help me relax. John, worship my feet. Jenny, eat my pussy,” the hypnotist commanded.

She kicked off her sandals and lifted her skirt. John immediately took one of his Mistress’s feet in his hands and began to kiss it before delicately sucking on her toes. Jenny likewise obeyed, moving to put her head between Gina’s legs and sticking her tongue deep into her wet, waiting pussy.

Gina moaned loudly as her slaves worshipped her; both were well-trained in what she liked, and it only took a few moments for her to cum. She let them continue afterward, letting the sensations build her to a second even more powerful orgasm.

She sat for a moment shuddering with ecstasy, enjoying the mental domination she had over her slaves as much as the physical pleasure they gave her.

“Mmmm….oh yes….that was very good my pets…you have made me very happy…,” Gina said after she’d caught her breath.

Both John and Jenny flushed, Gina’s praise sending ripples of pleasure through their bodies.

All they wanted was to obey and please their Mistress.

Gina rose and straightened her skirt while John refastened her sandals on her feet.

Then the hypnotist picked up a bottle of water from an end table and took a long drink.

“Okay you two, go to your bedroom and get each other off. Take your time and really have some fun. Fuck in at least four different positions before you cum. Think of me while you are doing it of course. When you cum you will know I am the most beautiful woman in the world, and you must obey me at all times. Do you understand, my pets?” Gina asked.

“Yes Mistress,” John and Jenny replied in unison.

“Excellent. I am leaving soon, and after you fuck you will get dressed and go out and pick up the items on the shopping list I gave you. You will act normally while you are out, and make sure you eat lunch somewhere. Use only the cash I gave you. After you are finished shopping you will return to the suite and sit quietly on the couch until I call you or return. Got it?” Gina asked firmly.

“Yes Mistress!” both slaves again said together.

They hurried to the suite’s smaller bedroom, and a moment later Gina smiled as she heard Jenny’s shrieks of pleasure and John’s grunts as he pounded her.

Gina wondered absently if anyone back in Boise missed her slaves; it was the first time the self-centered Gina had even considered the effect her enslaving John and Jenny might have on the people in their lives.

Not that she cared; Gina felt zero remorse about turning her friends into helpless obedient slaves, and what their families and friends might feel mattered even less to her.

I have no idea about John’s family, but Jenny’s dad is quite a stud…and her mom is sexy. If they ever decide to give me any grief I will just give them a taste of my titty-power, she thought to herself with a chuckle.

Gina’s iPhone dinged, indicating a text message, and John and Jenny and their families were instantly forgotten as she saw it was from High Mistress Helena.

Good morning Mistress Gina. I will be out in front of your hotel in five minutes, the message said.

Gina smiled and replied, Good morning High Mistress. I will be right down.

She grabbed her purse and left the suite, heading down to the lobby and stepping outside just as a white limousine was pulling up to the curb.

The vehicle’s door opened and Mistress Helena’s tall, handsome Thrall Klas stepped out.

“Good morning Mistress Gina,” he said politely, holding the door open for her.

Gina nodded at him and got inside the limousine, taking a seat across from High Mistress Helena.

“Good Morning Gina, you look beautiful,” Helena said with a radiant smile.

Klas got into the vehicle and sat beside his Mistress.

“Thank you High Mistress; you look gorgeous as always,” Gina beamed.

The beautiful Helena was dressed casually in tight jeans and a sexy white off-the-shoulder blouse, her blonde hair in a simple ponytail. She wore sapphire drop earrings that really brought out her magnificent baby blue eyes, and a matching pendant hung on a platinum chain around her neck. Her fingernails were in a blue-tipped french manicure, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her footwear consisted of strappy silver stiletto sandals, and her toenails were sky blue.

Helena projected a wholesome but sexy image; she radiated confidence and grace, along with an innocence that frequently led people to underestimate her.

In truth she was an exceptionally powerful hypnotist, widely respected and feared throughout the True Hypnotism community and one of five Mistresses on the High Conclave.

Her word and opinions carried enormous weight; most hypnotists would do almost anything to gain the support of a High Mistress.

Gina had not hesitated to accept when Mistress Helena had offered to take her to New York to meet and train with a fellow hypnotist who was a master of “tit-nosis”.

The young hypnotist had been stunned that Helena had been interested in her, and she resolved to make the most of the unexpected opportunity.

“I trust the suite was acceptable?” Helena asked with a hint of a Swedish accent.

Gina nodded.

“Oh my yes, it is fantastic. Thank you very much,” she replied appreciatively.

Gina had never stayed in five-star hotel before; despite her beauty and her popularity during high school, Gina had grown up in a solidly middle class home. Her father was a mechanic and her mother a supervisor in an office. They had raised her in a nice three-bedroom house and Gina had never wanted for food or clothes, but they had been far from wealthy. They rarely took vacations, and her parents had never owned brand new cars.

The True Hypnotism world had given Gina a taste of the opulence, splendor and excess that came with money; it was a community of power and power brokers who did as they pleased and took what they wanted.

Monetary wealth was almost an afterthought, an inevitable result of the power true hypnotists wielded.

Gina Knight loved both power and money, and like many new hypnotists craved more of both.

Which was why she’d dropped everything to travel with Helena to New York to meet Mistress Vanessa.

The expert on Titty-nosis.

“My pleasure. Are you ready to increase your skills and power?” Helena asked casually, sipping a bottle of water and crossing her legs.

Gina nodded eagerly.

“Absolutely! I can’t thank you enough for giving me this opportunity,” she replied.

The High Mistress smiled at her, nodding her acknowledgement.

Gina couldn’t help but admire Helena’s body. The Swedish beauty was tall and very fit; she was always sipping water, and Gina had learned that she was extremely athletic with a rigorous workout routine as well as an Aikido practitioner.

I am going to have to up my game when it comes to physical stuff, Gina thought to herself.

While she was no stranger to the gym, she was not superbly fit and toned like so many of the True Hypnotists she had met at The Spiral. Many of them were martial arts experts, yoga masters or gymnasts and took excellent care of their physical health.

Gina was a sexy, almost voluptuous young woman, with her large breasts being her most obvious physical asset. She was clever and determined, willing to do whatever it took to succeed in the hypnotism community.

Gina resolved then and there to take better care of her body and get herself into better shape.

Maybe I will find a Kung-Fu instructor, she mused.

“You will like Vanessa, I am certain. She is a trained chef and owns two extremely high class restaurants here in the city. Even more than that she is intelligent, quick-witted and a true master of hypnotism. She is considered the most powerful and skilled “Tit-notist” in the world. Her breasts are truly wondrous to behold. Few people can look at them without falling under her power,” Helena said casually.

Gina nodded, listening carefully to everything Helena said.

“Have you seen them?” she asked slyly.

Helena chuckled.

“Indeed I have; I am not ashamed I quickly joined the ranks of those who have fallen under Vanessa’s spell,” she replied with a wink.

Gina smiled; she was torn between being glad that she was not the only practitioner of “Titnotism” which made her feel more legitimate as a hypnotist, and being jealous and defensive about her talent being not only the method used by another but one who was considered the best at it.

I will just have to make sure I learn everything I can from Vanessa; maybe down the road we will have to determine who is the Top Titty in the community, Gina thought bemusedly, imagining a duel between herself and another hypnotist both using their breasts as a focus.

In truth, Gina was confident she could resist Vanessa’s tits; while she was truly bisexual and loved women, in truth she was more impressed with her own tits than others’. She looked at other women’s asses, legs and feet first when gauging her attraction to them.

A short time later the limousine stopped in front of an exclusive luxury apartment building. Klas got out of the vehicle first, closing the door after Helena and Gina exited. Helena led them up to the front door.

“Mistress Helena, good morning!” the elderly doorman said cheerfully, immediately opening the door for them.

He obviously knew the Swedish Hypnodomme.

“Hello Shamus,” Helena said with a warm smile.

She kissed him on the cheek.

Klas handed the man a hundred dollar bill as he passed. Gina followed Helena to the elevator, which they rode up to the twenty-sixth floor.

The building was extremely clean and well-lit, with plush carpets in the hallways, expensive fixtures and tasteful modern artwork on the walls.

Helena touched the buzzer on beside the door to one of the two apartments on the floor.

A moment later, the the door was opened by an extremely handsome man of around twenty-five; he had short dark hair and twinkling blue eyes. He was shirtless and barefoot, wearing only tight blue jeans and blue and gold leather slave-collar. He was extremely fit, with well defined muscles.

“Hello Mistress Helena, Mistress Gina. My Mistress is expecting you, please come in!” he said respectfully.

He bowed before stepping aside. Gina flushed, enjoying the respect she was being accorded.

Helena didn’t reply, walking past him into the apartment.

Gina followed her inside and gasped.

The apartment was enormous, she could tell. There was a winding staircase in the middle of the room that disappeared into the ceiling, and several doors to the left and right while a hallway led out of the room directly across from the door. The living room was huge and luxuriously decorated; there were several large sectionals, four extremely nice custom leather recliners, a full bar and several blue-glass topped coffee and end tables. The blue carpet was thick and pristine. There were several abstract paintings adorning the walls, mostly blues and greens in swirling vaguely hypnotic patterns.

Helena removed her shoes and placed them in a cubby by the door, motioning for Gina to do the same.

Klas removed his boots as well, and stood silently by the door.

“Mistress Vanessa is just finishing up a meeting that has…run long. She thought that you might want to observe…?” the shirtless man asked.

“Oh that sounds lovely. A chance to see her in action right away. Lead on Damon,” Helena said to the man, obviously familiar with him.

“Yes Mistress,” he said, turning a leading them down the all and through a door which he opened slowly and quietly, then stepped aside.

Helena and Gina walked quietly into a large library, lined with floor-to-ceiling shelves and sporting a dozen large comfortable chairs and love seats arranged around the room’s perimeter. There was a large fireplace along the left wall, and several glass display cases with built in lights illuminating old books.

Two women occupied the the room, one standing while the other was on her knees. Half-finished mimosas sat on end tabled between two chairs that the women had obviously been occupying recently.

Neither of them reacted to Helena and Gina’s appearance, nor the sound of the door closing gently behind them.

The standing woman was very beautiful; half Mexican and half Irish, she was topless and barefoot, wearing only a long silvery semi-sheer skirt. She had a long caramel brown hair, stylishly layered and streaked with blonde while her eyes were a spectacular hazel and full of mischief. Her makeup perfectly accentuated her classic beauty, and she had almost olive-colored skin that was smooth and flawless. Incredibly fit, her abs were hard and flat, and the leg that was visible thanks to the long slit on her skirt was shapely and toned. Her fingernails were surprisingly short, though perfectly painted black, and her toenails were silver. She had on several delicate gold bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. Her most notable feature was her spectacular breasts; they were as perfect a pair as Gina had ever seen. Large but not ridiculous, round and firm. Her lovely brown nipples were pierced, gold loops dangling from them set with huge glittering diamonds. She had a smug expression on her face, one eyebrow slightly raised and a smirk on her full pouty lips as she looked down at the woman who was on her knees before her.

The standing woman was obviously Mistress Vanessa; forty-six years old, Gina would have guessed her no more than thirty-two. She found her eyes instantly drawn to the sexy woman’s impressive breasts, and it took a surprising amount of effort for her to look elsewhere.

It was as if they continuously radiated hypnotic energy.

The kneeling woman was looking raptly up at Vanessa, or more accurately at Vanessa’s tits; her expression was one of wonder and awe mixed with surprise. Her brown eyes were wide and unblinking, her mouth slightly open as she knelt unmoving, her gaze locked on Vanessa’s tits. She too was very attractive, appearing to be around fifty. She had long wavy black hair currently in a bun, and she wore a gorgeous long midnight blue slit-leg designer gown; she was barefooted, Vanessa having made her remove her expensive gold stiletto sandals and all her expensive jewelry, which was on the table beside the mimosas.

She was obviously already hypnotized, but Vanessa was clearly not finished with her.

“Her name is Elaine Whitmore. A very rich socialite; her real estate mogul husband did recently and left her his fortune. An arrogant, vain and selfish woman. She tried to buy a property Vanessa wanted for a new restaurant out from under her, so Vanessa is going to make her an “investor”, so to speak,” Helena whispered to Gina with a wink.

Gina nodded, eagerly watching the proceedings…and trying not to look at Vanessa’s tits.

Vanessa held her pose for a moment, hands on her hips and enjoying the look on Elaine’s face, holding her helpless and unable to do anything but stare raptly at her tits.

“That’s it Elaine, just keep looking, staring…look at my tits...at the beautiful glittering diamonds...looking deeper into them...relaxing more and more as you continue to stare...relaxing deeper...deeper with every word I speak...keeping your eyes on my tits...my lovely nipples and the beautiful diamonds...listening to my soothing voice...relaxing deeper...deeper...” Vanessa purred in a sultry voice.

The hypnotist began to sway gently; Elaine’s eyes remained riveted to her tits as her body began to sway rhythmically along with Vanessa. Her mouth fell open wider as her muscles slackened and she sank deeper into a relaxed state.

Vanessa smoothly continued her hypnotic assault.

“Elaine, you are in an elevator on the twentieth floor...I am going to count back from twenty; with each number the elevator will go down a floor and you will sink deeper into hypnosis, deeper under my power...with each number your will drain away a little more, and when I say one you will be completely, totally in my power…deeply hypnotized. You will then instantly obey my every command accept any suggestions I give you. Your free will will be gone and you will be completely mine,” Vanessa informed the hapless kneeling woman.

“I… will be… yours…,” Elaine whispered, her eyes remaining glued to Vanessa’s tits.

“That’s right...just relax and listen to my voice...twenty...going down...nineteen...sinking deeper...deeper...eighteen...just keep looking at my amazing tits Elaine...seventeen...going down deeper…deeper into my power...sixteen...my voice is the only thing you hear Elaine...fifteen...you are so relaxed...all the tension draining from your body… your cares, your worries and fears are gone...fourteen...going deeper for me…thirteen…dropping deeper…twelve…deeper and deeper…eleven…just keep looking at my beautiful tits…ten…letting them draw you in…nine…unable to look away…eight…you love just looking at my fantastic tits…seven…your thoughts draining away…along with your will…,” Vanessa continued smoothly.

Her voice was a practiced, soothing monotone.

Elaine was utterly enthralled, eyes focused on the hypnotist’s tits and continuing to listen helplessly as she descended even deeper into a hypnotic state.

Vanessa continued her countdown.

“Six…you are so relaxed…looking at my tits is very soothing…Five…no more thoughts, only my words…four….you are so relaxed now Elaine, you want only to listen and obey me…three...listen...and obey...two...you cannot resist my words…you must obey me...one, you are now completely hypnotized, Elaine, your free will is gone! I am now your Mistress! You belong to me as of now and forever!” Vanessa finished firmly.

“I…belong…to you…Mistress,” Elaine whispered, barely able to speak she was so deeply entranced.

Her eyes were wide and unblinking, her face blank and her mind empty.

Elaine was completely enslaved to Vanessa and her magnificent tits.

Grinning wickedly, Vanessa reached down and stroked Elaine’s shiny hair.

A tear rolled down Elaine’s cheek.

She knew she was now completely Vanessa’s slave.

“Oh don’t cry honey...we are going to accomplish so much together. You are even going to enjoy some of it, I promise,” Vanessa said sweetly.

The hypnotist leaned forward and wiped away Elaine’s tear.

“Yes Mistress,” Elaine agreed helplessly.

Vanessa smiled.

“Good girl. You love my tits, Elaine. You love me. You want to serve me, please me, obey me. Kiss me…slave,” she whispered, taking Elaine’s face in her hands.

“I…I...Yes Mistress,” Elaine said in a quiet voice.

Her free will was gone.

Vanessa kissed her passionately.

Gina watched, very nearly hypnotized herself.

Vanessa abruptly straightened up and turned to face her guests.

“Helena! Hi! You look fantastic as always. And this must be Mistress Gina. So nice to meet you!” Vanessa said cheerfully.

She walked over and offered her hand, leaving Elaine kneeling silently on the floor.

Gina took it; with an effort she tore her gaze from Vanessa’s tits and their glittering diamonds.

She felt light-headed and dizzy; if the induction had gone on any longer, Gina would surely have gone under.

Vanessa’s tits were strangely magnetic, tugging insistently at her consciousness and making her want to stare at them.

Gina instinctively knew that if she looked at them again she would be hypnotized.

She almost didn’t care.

Holy fuck her tits really do outclass mine. I hope I can learn how she does it, Gina thought in the back of her mind.

“Hello Mistress Vanessa. It is so wonderful to meet you! Thank you for having me to your beautiful home,” she said slowly, her mind hazy.

Gina flushed as she spoke; absurdly, she really wanted to look at Vanessa’s tits again despite the risk of going into a hypnotic trance.

“Oh you are very welcome. Helena tells me you have quite a pair of “hypno-cannons”. She believes that with a little training they will be really powerful,” Vanessa replied with a wink.

Gina laughed.

“I’d like to think so. Although they certainly aren’t as spectacular as yours…,” she replied, her gaze slipping down to Vanessa’s rack again.

Now both Vanessa and Helena laughed.

Before Gina could muster the strength to look away, Vanessa cupped her breasts, lifting them and letting them drop and causing them to bounce in much the same way Gina did when using her breasts as a hypnotic focus.

The diamonds on Vanessa’s nipple rings glittered brilliantly.

Gina’s eyes were now locked onto Vanessa’s breasts; she couldn’t look away.

“How…?” Gina murmured softly.

“And…sleep!” Vanessa said firmly.

“Sleep,” Gina agreed in a dazed voice.

Her eyes closed, her head nodded and her shoulders slumped.

She swayed and would have fallen but Vanessa caught her and guided her to a chair.

“That’s it Gina, just sit there nice and relaxed…deep, deep asleep for me while you wait for my instructions,” Vanessa whispered in Gina’s ear.

“Wait…,” Gina mumbled.

Vanessa turned to Helena with a triumphant smile.

“That never ceases to amaze me,” Helena said with a shake of her head.

“It’s a gift,” Vanessa replied with mock humility, as if her power was burden.

Then she giggled.

Helena smiled at her, careful to keep her eyes on Vanessa’s; not normally something she did with another hypnotist, but in this case it was safer.

Helena was not truly worried about Vanessa hypnotizing her; they were great friends, and had been allies for a long time.

She was merely being prudent.

Helena genuinely wasn’t sure if she could resist her friend’s tits yet.

“So you think she is worth weaponizing those? Not that I am opposed to training her. She certainly has the physical assets for tit-nosis,” Vanessa asked, casually lifting Gina’s shirt to examine her rack.

“I do. She is eager to learn, and a natural hypnotist; she even beat Lady Christine in a duel using her tits as a focus. She will be a powerful asset and ally with proper training. However she is willful, headstrong, reckless, arrogant and very overconfident. She will need to learn some humility and how to work within a group, follow orders. She has power, so worst case we can enslave her and use her as an expendable weapon. I’d rather she reach her potential as a hypnodomme though,” Helena replied.

“She will, I’m sure. It sounds like she just needs discipline. You know I love disciplining arrogant young women,” Vanessa replied, patting Helena’s arm.

“Thank you Vanessa. I really appreciate your support. I learned a lot while I was in Boise; some of it is troubling. I know we are going to have our hands full with The Master and The Pendulum Club soon, but there is a new hypnotist gaining a lot of power very quickly. She had a conclave of her own that includes Lady Casey, Bella Beguile, Sybil Mariah and Mistress Alexandria who is The Archdomina’s granddaughter. Her name is Domina Peggy. She seems reasonable so far, but I don’t trust her. She has a talent for hypnotism, and has learned The Mistress’s Gaze. She is a natural leader, very likable, and Charissa is already under her sway. Liliana is going to keep an eye on her,” Helena said.

“Wow, that is a notable group. I never thought of Tiny Tough as a joiner type. So do you think this Domina Peggy has Charissa hypnotized?” Vanessa asked with concern.

Anyone who could take High Mistress Charissa would be a reason for worry.

“I don’t believe so. Just smitten, perhaps. Friends, certainly. Charissa is a powerful ally for an upstart like Peggy to have, and Gillian seems to like she and her group as well. Boise is quickly becoming an epicenter for hypnotists thanks to The Spiral. Winston and his schemes…Who knows, Peggy and The Fascinating Five might even be willing to help us against The Master,” Helena replied.

Her expression was a mix of concern and uncertainty.

Vanessa was not accustomed to seeing either one on the powerful Helena’s lovely face.

It sounds like we had better get serious, she thought to herself, resolving to help her friend do whatever it took to secure their place in New York as well as in the greater Hypnotist community.

“Well it sounds like we have a lot to discuss then; Gina, The Master…Oh and apparently Victoria Dominique is involved in some spat with the mob, if you can believe that. The rumor is they brought in Isabella Bellini to deal with her. Look, we can’t solve everything right now, Helena. Let’s just take a breath and focus on what we can control. Come on, let me make you lunch. I have a new sauce I want you to try with some fish tacos. You can tell me all about this Peggy and The Spiral too,” Vanessa said, pulling on a silver halter top that she’d removed and tossed on her chair when she had hypnotized Elaine.

“That sounds lovely, thank you. You would have made an excellent hypnotherapist,” Helena said with a chuckle.

“Nah, I wouldn’t have the patience for that. I would just end up fucking with my clients—or fucking them. Plus it’d be a waste of my talents,” Vanessa laughed.

Helena took a deep breath and let it out slowly, feeling relieved; her friend always knew how to make her feel better, calmer and more focused.

Helena followed Vanessa out of the library, leaving Gina on her chair and Elaine on her knees.

The hypnotized women would wait quietly in their trances until Vanessa and Helena decided exactly how best to utilize them.