The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Pink Tail

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2: Moira

“Hello, there. This is Vanessa. Is this Moira, the dancer at the Pink Tail?”

“What? That’s…how did you get this number? Ken…I’m going to kill Ken. He’s not…”

“Now, now, no need to get angry at Ken. It wasn’t him. Lovely Charlie gave me your number. Before she went out to get tarted up for her stage debut.”

“Charlie? Who’s…the bartender? She doesn’t dance? And she wouldn’t give out…who is this? No, Ann, it’s…the bastards at the club gave someone my number?”

“I told you, baby. I’m Vanessa. Don’t forget again. Now, is there someone there with you? Where are you, dear? You want to tell me.”

“What…? I’m…I’m out for lunch with a friend. Why’d I…”

“Because I asked you too, honey. Now I’m going to ask you to do something else and you’re going to do just what I say. Do what I say and answer all my questions. Put your phone on speaker and put it on the table, where Ann can hear it. I’m going to talk to her, and while I do, you’re going to zone out, okay? Think about the last time you watched porn maybe. You do watch porn, right?”

“Uh…yes, sometimes…”

“Great! Remember a porn scene you really liked and get all slick and bothered so you don’t hear what I’m saying to Ann. Till Ann hands you the phone back and then you can listen to me again. And no shenanigans! No hanging up. Right? Say ‘Yes, Vanessa,’ and then go and do that for me right now.”

“Yes, Vanessa. I…”

“Hello, Moira. I had a nice talk with Ann, and you can stop fantasizing about that fun porn scene. What were you thinking about? You don’t need to give me the whole story, just the very basics.”

“Uh…it was—she was on top…”

“Oh, you like being in control? Well, that can be fun to play with. Now, could you describe Ann to me? Look at her and tell me what she looks like. Be a little sexy when you describe her; it’ll feel nice.”

“Uh…well, she’s, she looks—she’d kind of staring? I think she may be drooling? Ann? Are you okay?”

“She’s fine. Don’t worry about that. Are you worried?”

“No, I guess not. I’m a little worried about how you got my number? Why would Charlie give you my number?”

“Because I asked her to. And because she wants me to turn you into a puddle of lust and need so she can fuck your sweet pussy, maybe. That doesn’t worry you though either. Are you worried? Tell me you’re not worried about Charlie fucking you till you scream.”

“I’m not worried about Charlie fucking my sweet pussy.”

“Great. Now, where were we? Oh, right. What’s up with Ann? What’s she look like. Does she have nice tits?”

“She…yeah, I mean, she’s got, nice breasts, very perky…”

“Call them tits from now on, okay Moira?”

“Okay. Perky tits. Oh. And, uh, she’s got short red hair, cute freckles. She’s wearing a strappy top under a shirt, so you can see a little cleavage. Nh. Why am I talking like that? Why is it making me…?”

“Oh, I think you know why, dear. But maybe you forgot those two little sluts who came into the Pink Tail the other day? Remember they asked you to let them use one of the private rooms to fuck? And you let them and watched? Do you remember that, Moira?”

“I…wait, are you one of them? One of those two freaks who…?”

“No, I’m not them. You don’t need to try to find out who I am. I’m your friend Vanessa and you love talking to me. It makes you feel all nice and relaxed and a little horny. Are your nipples hard, Moira? Feel yourself up for me and check, okay? Give yourself a pinch.”

“Uh! Yes, they’re—they’re really hard.”

“Great. Now let’s get back to the issue at hand. You remember those two lesbian sluts came in and asked you for a private room. And you watched them scissor, didn’t you? Was it hot? Did your big tits get hard then, baby?”

“I..not really? I’m not into girls.”

“You do have big tits, don’t you? I have it on good authority you’re nice and curvy.”

“Yeah, I’m, I’m a 34D. And curvy I guess.”

“What are you wearing? Again, tell me like you want to be sexy.”

“I…I’m just wearing jeans and a green blouse. It’s nothing special.”

“Is there cleavage? Can Ann see your big tits, dear?”

“I don’t think so? I’m…we’re out to lunch, I didn’t really get dressed up.”

“I see. Well, don’t worry, dear, we’ll make do. Back to the matter at hand. Why did you stay and watch those bitches fuck, Moira? Why stare at them grinding their hot cunts if you didn’t want to touch yourself just a little?”

“Touch…I… I mean, we’re not really supposed to let people back there by themselves? They paid me to let them, um, go back there but I could have gotten in trouble. I thought I’d just stay and…I mean, I kind of thought they would just make out. I didn’t expect them to actually—they were kind of out of control.”

“And you didn’t find it sexy at all? You didn’t touch yourself?”

“No! I mean, I thought it was repulsive. And kind of funny? I told some of the other girls about it. You know, there are always, we share stories about some of the stuff that happens. Men are gross. Women too, I guess, sometimes.”

“Oh, Moira, you big-titted slut. I think you are lying to me. But worse, you’re lying to yourself. Think back to that private room in the club. Think back to watching them. You can hear them grunting. You can smell the sex on them. You can see Cassie’s perfect tits shaking, can’t you?”

“Cassie was the one with the perfect tits?”

“Yes. You can see it, can’t you?”

“Yes. They’re…they’re really…”

“Now, you told me it didn’t turn you on. But that was the lie, Moira. You told yourself you weren’t turned on. But in fact you were more turned on than you’d ever been in your life. Watching them like that, fucking in front of you, fucking for you even though they didn’t really want you there—you soaked your tight little bikini bottom, dear. Your nipples were hard and heavy. Just like they are now, remembering. Isn’t that right? Admit it’s right and know it’s true.”

“Yes. Oh, god. You’re right. So hard. So hot.”

“That’s it. You didn’t want to admit it, but you can’t deny it any more. You can’t deny who you are. Do you know who you are?”

“I…I’m Moira?”

“Yes, I know that. But who is Moira? At her core, in her secret, hot, wet places? You don’t know, do you? Ask me to tell you. Beg me. Tell me your slick cunny needs it.”

“Please, Vanessa. I need to know. Need to know how to fuck my cunny slick. Uh.”

“Now, Moira, no touching yourself until I tell you. But since you asked so sweetly I’ll tell you. And when I tell you, you’ll know with absolute conviction that I’m right. It’ll feel so perfect, so true. You’ll know I’m telling you the truth about yourself. It’ll be a religious experience. A visitation by God. Right in your hot, throbbing clit. Do you understand?”

“I, I’m not…”

“You’re a voyeur, Moira. You love to watch.”

“NNNNHHH! Oh, I…uhhh! That’s so…how did I not…oh god.”

“Yes, it feels good to admit it doesn’t it? You love watching. That’s your sexuality. It doesn’t matter if it’s men or women or whatever. You just get so turned on by people stripping, thrusting, fucking. Even the little bit of Ann’s nice tits you can see there is really revving you up, hm? Even though you just came harder than you ever have in your life.”

“Oh. Oh, yeah. That’s…she’s, I can’t see much, but…”

“You’d like to see more, wouldn’t you? You want to see her perky nipples all tight. You’re such a little slut for flesh that it’s hard to think about anything else ever.”

“Ugh. Tits…”

“Yes. You’d like to see more of those tits, wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t it be hot if she let you see them, right there in public?”

“So hot…”

“Mm. Well, why don’t you ask her?”

“Ask her? What…she’s…I don’t know if she can hear me?”

“Oh, she can hear you. She has to do anything you say. Tell her to wake up. Then tell her to…do anything you want. Use your imagination. I think you’ll both enjoy it.”

“Um…Ann? Wake up…She’s…oh…Oh Ann. I really need to see. Take off that shirt…yes. Yes. She’s…no, Ann, don’t walk away. Don’t call for help. Just…rub your nipples for me. Get them hard. Yes. And…I want to see. Pull it out. Let me see that hard nipple, Ann. Oh.”

“Well, it sounds like you two are having fun! Is anyone else looking?”

“There aren’t a lot of people here. There’s…there’s one guy looking. No, Ann, don’t…don’t cover yourself. Let him see. Show your—unh! Oh I came again, oh god. So hot. Ann…”

“Now, be generous. Tell Ann she can cum too. Hard.”

“You can cum now, Ann. Cum hard. Oh, she liked that.”

“Yes. Now tell her to finger her slick cunt for you. Watch her squirm and listen to me, do you understand?”

“Yes. Ann, you need to…finger fuck yourself at the table. It’ll feel good. Finger fuck yourself good for me….Oh she looks so hot.”

“Lovely; I’m glad you crazy kids are having a good time. But I think we need some alone time. Tell Ann to go find that guy who was watching her and beg him to fuck his brains out.”

“But…I want to keep watching her. It’s really hot.”

“I know dear. But I promise you’ll cum for me again soon. Tell her now.”

“Ann…you should go fuck that guy who was watching. Yeah. Over there. Go, um, go beg him to fuck you really hard. Okay? Yeah, I guess…I’ll, uh, see you later. Yeah she’s, going over there and…whoa. Oh that’s hot. I think he’s…”

“I get the idea, Moira. Now, let’s talk about you again, okay? You love to watch. Watching gets you hot. In fact, it gets you so hot you can barely control yourself. If some guy pulls out his dick and starts to stroke himself, you want to fuck him. You’ll tell him you want to fuck him. And when you watch the girls at the strip club…well. You’re going to be very wet. All the time. And I don’t think you’re going to be able to resist telling the girls how hot they are. Or exactly what you want to do. Or taste.”

“I’m…oh god. But…if I harass the other girls, they’re going to report me. Fire me. I could get arrested. You can’t make me…”

“I’m not doing anything, Moira. You’re the insatiable slut who can’t resist T&A. But I think you’ll manage. I know Charlie at least won’t mind you staring at her and then…”

“Charlie? She’s not a dancer? She’s the bartender.”

“She was the bartender. Things change. Do you have her number?”

“I…I guess so? We’re not friends but she does some admin stuff so I think I got it at some point…”

“Well, when we’re off here, text her asking her for some dirty pictures of her slick cunt, dear. I think that’ll be a thrill for both of you.”

“She’ll kill me.”

“I don’t think so. And if you do get in trouble…well, remember, you get really excited at the sight of cock, and you’re not very discriminating. If Ken gives you a hard time, you can let him know that. Tell him how hot the dancers make you feel. Tell him how much you need relief.”

“Fuck…you want me to fuck Ken?”

“It’s not what I want, baby. It’s what you need, and what your needs make you do. When you’re watching, you have to fuck. That’s your core truth. And you love watching. At the club. On your favorite porn sites, fueling your completely out of control porn addiction.”

“Porn?”

“Mm. You can’t get enough of it. You watch all the time. Which means you’re dripping wet and desperate for sex allll the time. Right baby?”

“I…don’t have a porn addiction.”

“Well, try watching porn when we get off of the phone. After you email Charlie for that picture. Now why don’t you sum all this up for me. What have you learned on our happy call here?”

“I’m…I love to watch. Makes me so wet. Need to get a picture of Charlie’s cunt. Watch porn. Watch dancers. Fuck cocks. Fuck Ken. Need to cum.”

“Great! So, when you hang up, you won’t remember me. But you’ll know that you looove to watch, and that’ll make you so horny and slick you won’t be able to stand it. Now, hang…”

“Wait! Wait. What about Ann?”

“What about her?”

“Is she…does she still need to do what I say? Can I, um, can I make her show me her, uh. Dress her up. Make her show me tits. Fuck for me.”

“Moira! You have more initiative than I thought. I really hadn’t been intending to give you Ann as a fuck toy, but I don’t think I told her to stop obeying you. So, sure. She might try to keep out of your way as self-preservation, but if you can track her down you can turn her into your own little exhibitionist slut. You can have her eat you out as you watch porn for hours. Or strip in public for you. Would you like that?”

“Yes. Want her to lick me.”

“All right then. As long as it doesn’t cut down at your time as a hypersexual slut at the Pink Tail. Is that a deal?”

“Yes.”

“Lovely. Say hi to Ann for me, though neither of you will remember me. Hang up the phone, Moira.”

End

* * *