The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title:Vanessa’s Voice:Phoned, Milked, and Fucked

Tags: ff, mf, fd, ft

Summary: Tam works at the corporate offices of Bright Cow Dairy. A mysterious caller convinces her she needs to do more milking. And other things.

This is a loose sequel to “Vanessa’s Voice:Lesbian MILF Sex Survey” and “Vanessa’s Voice: Brain Fucked By Phone” You don’t have to read those first, but if you like this, you’ll probably like them too.

Tam scurried up the stairs and into the office, trying to look simultaneously professional, brisk, and invisible. She’d gotten up on time…but she wasn’t a morning person, and she’d slipped into some sort of vortex in the bathroom and when she came out she was 15 minutes late. Still…15 minutes. It wasn’t that big a deal. With any luck her boss, Kyle, hadn’t come in yet…or had ended up chatting with someone in the hall.

But, no. As she bussled in, his head poked out of his office, all corn-fed and freckled — just the sort of healthy, farm face you’d expect to find working in a dairy business, in fact.

He looked at his watch ostentatiously, because, despite that open farmer’s face, he was, in point of fact, a passive-aggressive douchebag. “Good morning, Tamasa,” he said. “Good to see you here. Remember I need those distribution reports formatted for the meeting in…” he looked at his watch again, the prick, “30 minutes.”

“Oh, yes,” Tam trilled, as she juggled her purse and her coat and tried to grab the papers off her desk all at the same time. Nothing fell on the floor; she didn’t accidentally swing her purse into Kyle’s face (despite the temptation) and somehow the files which she’d stayed late to finish yesterday were plunked down, there in his hands.

“Oh,” he said, half pleasantly surprised, half disappointed that he had to stop being a dick now. “Well…great. Thank you, Tam. We should have more data coming in today…I’ll get that out to you…” he mumbled something or other. Possibly some of his team-building slogans, which she had carefully trained herself not to hear under any circumstances. Then he retreated.

Good riddance, Tam thought. She finally got her purse stowed and her coat off, and thus settled, she marched out again, heeding the siren call of coffee.

* * *

She had hoped to avoid Louise at the front desk, but again, luck was not with her. Instead, the woman was right by the coffee machine, wearing some sort of ridiculous bright flowery thing, her blonde hair aggressively blonde, smiling perkily.

“Hey there!” she burbled with vacuous enthusiasm. “Kyle was looking for you!”

“Yes,” Tam said. “He found me. I found him.” She eyed her co-worker warily. “You need to get out from between me and the coffee, Louise, or I won’t answer for the consequences.”

Louise looked blank for a moment, then laughed. “Oh, you’re so funny!” she exclaimed. If it was anyone else, Tam would figure it was sarcasm…but no, Louisa meant it. When they’d gone on that godawful retreat over the summer for a full day of rah-rah bullshit and sloganning, Louisa had been about the only person in the place actually putting her all into the “We’re Bright Cow Dairy!” cheer. As she flounced out, she was still giggling at Tam’s “joke.” For Christ’s sake.

* * *

Tam leaned back and looked somewhat less blurrily at the mess of papers on her desk and the computer screen glowing at her. She had an ad to design today. And another of Kyle’s stupid reports, it looked like. She sighed. Better get to work…

And of course the phone rang. She looked at it in exasperation hoping it would stop.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Nope, still ringing.

She cursed the gods and picked it up.

“Tamasa Kapor, design department,” she said, aiming for friendly but ending up somewhere between neutral and hostile. “Can I help you?”

“Hello,” said a pleasant female voice. “Have I reached Bright Cow Dairy?”

“Uh…yes. This is Bright Cow Dairy. Were you trying to get the switchboard? I can transfer you...I think. Let me give you the number in case we’re disconnected….”

Tam paused with her hand hovering over the phone. She’d never really figured out the system, was the truth — if folks wanted something, they generally walked across the hall or emailed, so she just about never had to transfer anyone. She wasn’t supposed to deal with the public; she was supposed to move stuff around on a computer screen. No one had hired her for her people skills.

“Oh, no,” the voice said. “You don’t need to transfer me. You sound like you can help me just fine. I was hoping you could get me some milk?”

Tam closed her eyes. Why? Why? Why had she come in today?

“I’m sorry,” she said, trying to sound pleasant and perky, like Louise, and not fed up and contemptuous, like Tam. “You’re wondering what stores carry our brand?”

“No,” the voice said. “I was hoping you could get me milk. Sweet, tasty milk. I was hoping you could get it for me yourself. You are a dairy, right, dear?”

“Dear?” Tam thought. “Sweet, tasty milk?” The woman had a pleasant voice, but her brain appeared to be vestigial at best.

“Look,” Tam said, speaking slowly. “I think you’ve got the wrong number. Or possibly the wrong idea? You’re reached the offices of Bright Cow Dairy. The offices. There isn’t any milk here. We don’t deliver milk. We don’t make milk here. You need to go to the store. Where they carry milk. If you’ll hold on a second, I’ll transfer you to Louise at the front desk, and she can give you the address of a store near you….”

“Hmmm…well, we’ll get to Louise, probably. But…I need fresh milk. There is fresh milk, there, yes? You have dairy maids milking right there for your eager customers?”

Tam opened her mouth and closed it again. The conversation was getting away from her. Also, she felt oddly disoriented. She had a sudden image of Louise, big bosom stuffed into one of those silly off-the-shoulder milkmaid get-ups with the apron and all, sitting at her desk as cows milled around. She saw Louise reaching out for a passing cow teat, giving it a squeeze, and smiling blondly as the milk drilled into a perfectly placed pan. The image was so vivid, and so…oddly affecting, that she thought for a second that she’d actually seen it, that there really were cows in Louise’s office and that she really milked them with her skillful fingers on the fly.

But of course that woudn’t work. How could the cows get up the stair? They must be on the ground floor, right? With the milkmaids?

It was one of Kyle’s stupid promotional campaigns, no doubt. She’d seen the cows outside, lined up, and the hired “milkmaids,” with the flirty cleavage and the skirts swishing. She’d totally forgotten that the extravaganza/rigamorale was today. No wonder she’d been late with all the novelty seekers clogging the parking lot….

She shook her head…not unlike the cows shaking their heads and snorting when Louisa stroked their teats, she thought confusedly. “Yes…yes, sorry,” she said. “That event is today. With the cows and the dairy maids and…everything. I can give you our address and you can come over and get your sweet, fresh milk.” Argh. “Sweet, fresh milk” indeed. Now she was saying it.

The voice laughed pleasantly. “Oh, no. Not cows. Not cow’s milk. That’s not what I called about. I know you don’t have any cows there. That would be silly.”

Tam was feeling quite dizzy now. Cows were flickering in and out of existence in Louisa’s office, in and out of existence in the parking lot, pursued by similarly flickering and jiggling bosomy milkmaids, pursued by tourists holding up empty bottles. Thinking of all those cows and bosoms and Louisas was making her a little flushed.

“Of course,” the voice went on, “it’s the dairymaids who make the milk. The cowgirls. With their big swollen titties.”

“Uh…” said Tam. There didn’t seem much else to say.

Thinking about the dairymaids and the paddocks always made her uncomfortable. She should have quit a long time ago, she knew; it was obviously an inappropriate work environment for anyone who…well, for anyone really.

And yet…she found it fascinating as well. Walking past the first floor paddocks, glancing in at the naked girls, with their big, brown, blank eyes, their legs and arms splayed out in the straps, and their enormous, impossible tits fitted into the milking machines.

Even this morning, when she was late, she hadn’t been able to resist looking in as they’d been positioning one particularly impressive new girl; pale skin, long dark hair, firm, hard muscles. She’d been rearing and bucking; there’d been three guys trying to get a hold on her. One of the men finally got the black vibrator in her, and she’d settled down enough for them to connect her enormous breasts, the nipples standing up erect and eager. She’d given a long low of relief when they hooked her up; she must have been so agitated because of the pain and the need. Then, her eyes focused, and she saw Tam watching…and her hips bucked against the vibrator, hard.

“Hah!” one of the guys said, swatting the cow’s ass. “She likes you! Maybe you could get in here next time and hook her up!”

Tam had smiled weakly…and of course gotten up to her office late.

And now she was wasting time again. She lifted her hand firmly off its ominous position on her lap and onto the desk.

Forget the cowgirls. She needed to get off the goddamned phone and do her goddamned job.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I need to get off the god…the phone now. I’m very busy…”

“Yes, of course,” the voice said. “Busy with milking.”

“Busy with...”

“Milking Louise, dear. It’s your job. How else are you going to get me my fresh milk?”

Tam was about to say something else — she wasn’t quite sure what — when she heard a low, inquisitive noise, almost a lowing.

She didn’t want to look, but…it was her job.

Louise was in the doorway, wearing a ridiculous milkmaid outfit. Or partially wearing it. The top was rolled down to reveal her massive breasts. The nipples were fully, almost comically engorged; they looked as big as Tam’s thumbs. Louise made that noise again and breathed in; her breasts swaying with a mesmerizing ponderousness. Tam finally tore her eyes away and up to her face. The perky smile was right there…along with a kind of blank need.

Louisa was holding a pail.

“Hey Tam,” she said, flouncy and cheerful, flourishing the bucket. “I’m feeling a little heavy…I think it’s about time!”

“Uh,” Tam said. It was her job…but something was definitely odd. “I…I’m on the phone. Maybe give me a minute?”

“That’s okay, dear,” said the voice. “Just put me on speakerphone, would you? I want to hear all the juicy details. Go on and enjoy yourself!”

“I..the speakerphone?” Tam said, and Louise took two bubbly steps, leaned over, and pressed the requisite button. Her breasts were practically in Tam’s face…impossibly huge. Were they E’s? F’s? There didn’t seem like there were enough letters in the alphabet to contain them….

“Shouldn’t we do this in the paddock? I’m…is the office sanitary?” Even to herself, Tam sounded whiny and ineffectual. She was obviously flailing.

The voice on the speakerphone seemed amused rather than put out though. “Go on, girls!” it said, and Tam found herself getting up and coming around the desk. Louise gave a nervous little titter, put the pail down, and got on all fours, one tit dangling over the container. She switched her rear back and forth, to get a better position, or perhaps just in eagerness.

Tam wasn’t sure what to do at first, or how best to go about it. Tentatively, she kneeled in front of Louise, very conscious of the way her own, much less impressive cleavage was visible as she leaned over in her own milkmaid uniform. Her hand slid with unexpected expertise down Louise’s breast, finding the hard, swollen nipple. She pulled and squeezed; there was an abrupt, hard thunk as the first squirt of milk hit the pail. Louise gave a gasp which sounded suspiciously like a moo. Her hips jerked, almost lifting her breast out of the bucket.

“Louise!” Tam found herself saying. “Calm down, girl!”

Louise’s head rolled up, her eyes urgent. “Sorry,” she said breathily. “I just need...it’s soooooo tight….”

“Well, hold still then,” Tam said. And then, with some satisfaction, “Stop flouncing!”

She grabbed the nipple firmly again, and pulled again with her left hand. Her right hand slid into position too, and soon there was a satisfying series of hisses and thunks. Louise’s arms on the side of the pail were rigid, her ass pointing up, her face a grimace…though not of pain. Tam almost involuntarily squeezed her legs together. Her nipples were hard, too. She pulled one last time, and slapped the breast lightly. It quivered…and so did Louise.

“Let’s…do the other one,” Tam said. She was breathing a little hard.

Louise switched her hips and moved over to position herself. Tam reached out with perhaps a little more eagerness than was entirely called for. Louise looked into her eyes and mooed, elaborately. Flirtatiously. Almost like a challenge.

The voice on the speakerphone said, “I’m glad to hear everything’s satisfactory. Are you getting my milk, Tam honey?”

Tam’s eyes were locked on Louise’s. She felt the hard nipple in her hand, her fingers stroking it lightly. Louise’s eyes were closed, her lips parted.

“We’re…yes, of course,” Tam said, trying to make some pretense of professionalism. “We’re almost done. I’ve drained one of Louise-cow’s huge, needy tits, and I’m just about to start on the next one.” What was she saying? That hadn’t come out quite right….

“After all that work, you must be thirsty,” said the voice. Even over the tinny speakerphone, it somehow managed to be pleasant….

Tam’s mouth was very dry. She looked at the nipple in her hand. She could see a little drop of milk, so cool and sweet. Without really thinking, her parched tongue lolled out, exploring the taut nipple.

“Yes,” Louise said, far away.

Tam bit hard. Louise spasmed and screamed. Tam gripped the enormous breast in both hands, sucking determinedly. There was a banging sound…she realized that Louise’s thrashing must have knocked over the pail. She didn’t care though; her thirst, of various kinds, was overwhelming. She tasted the sweetness, and felt Louise’s knee grinding, insistently against her crotch. She pushed against it, while at the same time her leg slid into the puddle of milk from the tipped-over pail. Louise’s milk in her mouth; Louise’s milk against her leg…she pressed harder, sucked harder.

But there was something missing. She was still thirsty for something else…

She thought about the woman in the pen; the vibrator in her cunt. And all those other cowgirls with their damp swollen lips.

Before she could change her mind, she pulled her lips off the nipple and levered herself down, shoving Louise’s skirt roughly aside. There were no panties. Cowgirl sluts didn’t wear panties. There was just the slit, damp, inviting, and open, tempting her amidst its spray of black pubic hair.

“You’re…not blonde,” Tam said.

It seemed dumbfounding, like reality had slipped out of its moorings. She’d just always thought of Louise as quintessentially blond. All her prejudices and preconceptions were dissolving on her.

Louise giggled the blonde giggle that wasn’t a blonde giggle, apparently. Tam still hated it, though. She figured the best way to shut it down was to make her make other noises instead…so she lowered her head and licked. Louise shivered in a way that was much more appealing than a giggle. Tam licked again, and again, and shoved her fingers in. Louise bucked, and didn’t giggle, and screamed.

“It sounds like Louise is happy,” the voice said. “Maybe it’s time to switch?”

Tam lifted her mouth. Her chin was sticky…as was her cleavage, and the front of the milkmaid outfit. She hadn’t so much drunk Louise’s milk as practically bathed in it. Louisa didn’t seem deterred. She lifted herself up, and got her surprisingly long, pink tongue into Tam’s mouth, tasting her own milk and her own juices.

There was a huge stain on the carpet. Louisa had knocked over a chair too.

“Look,” Tam said, “I…uh,” Louisa had nipped her neck. She was moving down towards her breasts. Tam tried to focus.

“We’re…there’s a bit of a mess here. Can I…why don’t you call back, and we’ll…”

She faded out. Louisa had freed her breasts.

She wasn’t sure why she’d thought they were smaller than the other woman’s. They weren’t smaller than anything. They were enormous…and yet firm — insousciantly perky, even. The aureoles were very dark against the darkness of the tits. The nipples stood out, hard and swollen. Louise smiled at her, that perky, cheerful, empty smile.

“Not so much to say for yourself now, hmmm? Not so clever and snarky? Are you, you little bitch?” Louisa said. Tam felt the world dip and sway again, as she had when she’d seen the black pubic hair…but she didn’t have much time to contemplate it. Louise slapped her breast, not too gently. Tam gasped. Though it didn’t sound like a gasp. More like something else.

“Should…should we get the pail?” she heard herself saying. The pail would be the professional thing, right?

Louisa laughed. “You’re so funny,” she said. She lowered her mouth. Tam felt herself clench in anticipation.

“Tam, are you done with those reports…oh.”

Tam looked up helplessly. Kyle looked helplessly back from the doorway. Louise, though, was undeterred. Her mouth closed around Tam’s enormous nipple. She sucked. Kyle and Tam looked at each other.

“I…” Tam said. She could barely speak, barely focus, the sensation from her tit was so intense…. “Fuck…me,” she said. To herself, as an exclamation. Absolutely not a request. To Louise. Or Kyle.

Suddenly, she put her hands on Louise’s shoulders, and pushed. Louise grunted in protest, staggering back against the desk, milk staining her mouth, her phenomenal tits jiggling enticingly. Tam, with an effort of will, ignored them. She turned to Kyle, struggling to get her own breasts back into her blouse. It wasn’t working. How had they ever fit?

“Kyle!” she said. “I was just…I had to milk Louise, and so I got backed up, but...I can get the report to you later this afternoon. So...yes. I’ll bring it to your office, okay?”

She glanced up from her tits, which still were not going where they were supposed to. It wasn’t clear that Kyle was really listening to her. His eyes seemed to be trying to start out of his head. They shifted back and forth, from Louise to Tam — or more probably, from Louise’s giant tits to Tam’s giant tits.

“You had to milk Louise?” he said.

Tam just nodded. She had to admit it didn’t sound like such a great excuse. But…it was her job.

“Yes,” said the speakerphone. “She had to milk Louise. And Louise was a good girl and so got to cum like the slut cow she is. Tam’s a little more balky, though.”

“Mmmm,” Louisa said, stepping up behind Tam. “She’s a stubborn little heifer.” Tam could feel the tits against her back; Louise’s hands moved deftly up her flanks. She wanted to lean back, against the hard nipples; let Louise finger her…but there was Kyle, her boss. She needed to stay in control and handle this professionally. She caught Louise’s hands.

“Maybe,” the voice said, “Tam needs a good, hard fucking to calm her down? That’s the professional solution, I understand.”

Kyle, somewhat to Tam’s panic, nodded. “I guess so,” he said distractedly. Then, with an effort, he took his eyes off what his eyes were on, and addressed himself more or less to Tam’s face. “Who’s on the phone?”

Tam blinked. She held Louise’s hand, but Louise’s tongue was…doing things at her neck and collarbone.

“I’m…not sure. She called and…said she wanted milk. Fresh, sweet milk.”

Kyle nodded. “Well, that makes sense. We are a dairy.”

“Bright Cow Dairy,” said the voice on the speaker phone helpfully.

“I’m a Bright Cow,” Louise whispered, her lips brushing Tam’s ear.

“Right…could you help me out here, please Louise?” Kyle said.

His penis was quite large, and very erect; he had to struggle for a moment to get his boxers over it. Uncircumcised, it stood out frankly from the sandy public hair. Louise gave Tam one last, skillful bite on the ear, then stepped away. Tam felt a pang of something that she wasn’t willing to call jealousy as she watched the other woman kneeling in front of Kyle.

Louise gave the cock a quick, professional jerk…then another. Then that tongue slid out, running up the shaft. Louise’s hands went to her nipples as her mouth engulfed the head. She shifted, deliberately, so her ass and cunt were towards Tam. Tam could see how damp she was. Her fellatio was passionate and skillful; she deep-throated him, deep-throated him again, and then came up to lick his balls, while her hand continued to pump. His erection just seemed to get bigger.

Her own hand, she realized suddenly, was where it should •not• be. She pulled it out. She cleared her throat.

“Okay…well, you too seem busy, now, so I’m going to go to the bathroom and freshen up and then I think I may head home for the day because I’m not feeling all that well and I think I need to shove a dildo up my cunt till I cum like one of those cowgirls in the paddock. Maybe put one up my ass, too. So I’m going to go home and do that now….” She trailed off. Talking was not going well. Louise was giving Kyle a tit fuck. His erection disappeared between her massive globes, then slid back out, disappeared then slid back out.

He came, abruptly and copiously. Louise licked the semen off her tits with obvious and thoroughly carnal enjoyment.

Tam was relieved. Or at least, she was telling herself she was relieved. It was over; they would stop fucking in her office now and she could slip off to the bathroom and calm down and then design that advertisement and get on with her day….

“Professionals should help each other,” the voice on the speaker phone said reasonably. “Collaborate with your co-worker, and your co-worker will collaborate with you.”

Tam nodded. There was a lot of breast, and a lot of cum. Louise could probably use the help. She walked over. Louise gave a surprised little grunt when she began to assist, but seemed appreciative as she kept going. Or at least, the kiss seemed appreciative. Tam deepened it to show she appreciated the appreciation. Louise’s nipples pressed against her nipples, which were hard and hot and huge. She still needed….

Louise pulled away. She smiled perkily.

“You need to be milked now, baby?”

Tam’s tits felt like they were going to explode. She nodded…but ….

“In the pail?” she said. “Milked in the pail? Less messy?”

“For pity’s sake, Tam,” Kyle said. He sounded genuinely exasperated. “We all need to pull together as a team here. We will milk you and fuck you however we see fit. Sometimes you need to get a little dirty and sacrifice a little for the good of the company! How many times do I need to tell you that?”

“I’m a Bright Cow!” Louise said.

“Very inspiring,” said the voice over the speakerphone.

Tam wanted to protest, but Louise had gotten a hand up her panties and into her snatch, and her brain seemed to have largely ceded control to her clit. She ended up arms braced against the desk, Louise’s hand skillfully spreading her legs…and then Kyle was ramming inside. She screamed loud enough that everyone in the building must have heard her, she thought. All the cowgirls in their paddocks, lifting their blank eyes. She imagined the pale cowgirl she’d seen that morning — she’d know it was Tam, Tam felt sure. She’d like that it was Tam.

Kyle thrust again and she came again, and Louise’s mouth closed on her nipple, sucking. The sense of relief was amazing; she hadn’t realized how great the pressure had become. Somewhere she was babbling, begging Louise to please, please, suck on the other one, but the other woman stayed with the first determinedly. The pleasure and the need and the pain were so great that Tam just about passed out…and then Kyle was sucking on her other nipple, a look of sincere concentration incongruous on his farmboy features. She rolled her eyes back and bucked against his hand as his fingers found their way inside her.

“You’re a bright cow,” said the speaker phone.

“I’m…a…bright…cow!” Tam said, and came again.

“That’s the spirit, baby,” Louise said, and giggled.

* * *