The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: The Perfect Job

Tags: fd, ff, mf

Summary: Vanessa is interviewing Chloe for a new job. But what kind of new job exactly?

There are other Vanessa’s Voice stories; they aren’t really in any order, but if you enjoy this, you’ll probably enjoy the others.

“Whoa, what’s the hurry?” Dude said, his head emerging from his room like a very slow, pot-addled jack-in-the-box.

Chloe gave him a tight smile as she very deliberately did not stop. “I’ve got an interview,” she said. “Talk to you later.”

“Coool,” Dude said. Was his name actually “Dude”? Surely it was a nickname right? Chloe had asked him once, and he’d done what he usually did when she talked to her least articulate housemate—which is to say, he’d nodded and smiled like a pot-addled fish gaping wall-eyed on shore. Also he’d kind of looked at her chest, which, ick.

There were definite disadvantages to the group housing situation. But Dude was mostly harmless, Tara was a solid friend, her other two roommates were unobjectionable, and she wasn’t home much anyway. She spent most of her time at the library, “mathing,” as Tara said. Chloe was only home now because she had this remote interview, and nowhere else private to take it.

Not that the house was really private either. But in the middle of the day, she had hopes that no one would disturb her. She shut her door and locked it. She looked around just to double check. Her room was always neat to the point of barrenness. The bed was made. There was a shelf of books—mostly math—against the wall. There was her desk, with her laptop sitting on it, and a picture of her mom off to the side. There was an Escher print on the wall, with the lizards crawling into and out of the paper. They went around the same way forever. It was soothing.

She liked her home ordered. She wasn’t here much. And also she couldn’t afford much else in the way of decoration. Even in-state tuition was a stretch for a single mom on a convenience store clerk’s salary. She looked at the picture of her mom; exiled by her strict Chinese parents for getting pregnant, scrabbling to get her daughter that extra tutoring as she realized, slowly, what that daughter could do with numbers.

Well, if she got the job with Global Systems, she’d finally be able to translate the mathing into money, which would mean no more group housing, and no more crappy job for her mom. When you were working on security code for defense contractors, you didn’t have to live with roommates.

The preliminary interviews had gone well. This was the last round, and she was fairly confident, though she hoped not overconfident. Her work spoke for itself. She was wearing a professional no-nonsense blue top; no one expected the math geeks to go full suit. She took a breath and hit the zoom invitation.

She was a minute or two early, but it opened right away. Though there wasn’t any video from the other end, oddly.

“Hello?” Chloe said. “Hi, Dr. Kowalski. I think your camera’s off. Can you see me?”

“Hello, dear. This isn’t Dr. Kowalski. It’s Vanessa. I can see you just fine. And you don’t need to see me. It adds to the mystery!”

Chloe blinked. She wasn’t really looking for mystery in her crucial job interview. “Uh…are you sure…is Dr. Kowalski okay? I just thought…she just emailed me this morning?”

“I’m sure she did, honey. Lana has had a sudden, major, scrumptious career change since this morning. I helped her see that boring old defense contracting wasn’t in line with her real goals and needs. But she told me she had this interview with you and I thought you sounded like you’d be super fun to play with. So young! So serious! Tell me you’ll be fun to play with, would you?”

“I’ll be fun to play with?” Chloe said, somewhat to her surprise. She felt oddly disoriented. “What…look, maybe I should reschedule…”

“Oh, no. No rescheduling. Just trust me; this interview is going to be awesome. I’ll ask questions, you’ll answer them, and at the end you’ll have an amazing new job. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“You’re…you’re going to give me the job? That’s…that’s awesome,” Chloe said. She couldn’t believe how awesome the interview was. She looked at her mom’s picture. She’d gotten the job. She almost felt ready to cry.

“Well, a job, yes,” Vanessa said. “But let’s not worry about that now. Why don’t you tell me your qualifications, okay?”

Chloe nodded. She’d of course gone over all this with Dr. Kowalski in the earlier interview, and she’d thought they’d be talking about job specifics in more depth, but that hardly mattered if she was already getting the job. So she didn’t need to worry.

“Well, I’ve been in advanced graduate courses here since my sophomore year. I’ve worked summers doing code-breaking and security work at Lanister locally. I’m passionate about my work and very dedicated; I don’t miss deadlines, I’m easy to work with, I thrive in collaborative environments. I…”

“Oh, collaborative environments is good. We can build on that,” the voice said from the blank screen. “But that isn’t really the qualifications I was thinking about, exactly. I was thinking more about your tits.”

“My…excuse me?” Chloe said. She was sure she must have misheard.

“Yes, tell me about your tits. What are your measurements? Are your nipples sensitive? Do you like rubbing them? Remember, this is an important interview, so it’s natural to answer all my questions truthfully and completely! And feel good about it!”

Chloe licked her lips. This was definitely getting into territory they hadn’t covered in her earlier interviews, but of course it was natural to answer questions truthfully and completely in an interview. “Uh, well,” she said. “I’m pretty small? 32A. And…I guess I do a little nipple play when I masturbate? I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m focused on work and math. And getting this job. Why do you need to know about this for the job? Not that I mind telling you!” she added hastily. “I feel good about telling you.”

“Of course you do. And you are too modest. 42DD is hardly pretty small, especially on your nice compact frame. And I think with truly enormous tits like that, your nipples are bound to be extremely sensitive. Go ahead and paw at them and tell me I’m right, okay?”

Chloe felt very strange indeed. Why…why had she said she had pretty small tits? Her tits were truly enormous. They had always been truly enormous…hadn’t they? She remembered Dude popping his head out of his room just to look at them, his mouth open, practically drooling. It was difficult to get people to take her seriously with such massive…well.

She hefted them, and rubbed her thumb over her nipples under the blouse and under the bra. “Oh,” she said. She felt her panties flood, the way they always (always?) did when she stroked herself. She squirmed. It was hard to concentrate with such sensitive nipples, which is why she really tried to avoid stroking them during interviews. Didn’t she? “They’re…oh…they’re super sensitive!” she said to the blank screen.

“That’s better,” the voice said, cheerfully. “Now, when did you first realize that playing with your giant, hot, irresistible tits was a lot more fun than math?”

Chloe gasped, partly because she was shocked that Vanessa knew the truth that she had carefully kept from revealing in interviews, partly because one of her naughty hands had slipped between the buttons of her blouse and was pinching one impossibly hard nipple directly through her bra. She wondered if she could get away with rubbing her clit outside the camera view.

It wouldn’t be the first time. Ever since they’d started to develop—a euphemism for the oceanic tide of bosom which had erupted seemingly overnight in adolescence—she’d had trouble balancing her talent for numbers with her talent for playing with her girls. Her long-suffering mother had actually taped oven-mitts over her hands at one point to get her to focus.

“I…mmm…I do love math. I’ve always loved math.” She cupped her enormous jugs for the camera. “But these just feel so good.” She felt the interview escaping from her. “I’ve had a lot of practice working while playing with myself,” she said apologetically. “I’m good at it. If you’ve spoken to my references, you know that I can deliver quality work while, um, feeling myself up. I think it even, uh, lubricates the creative process.”

“I’m sure you’re very lubricated,” Vanessa said. “But it’s naughty not to tell the complete truth, honey. I have talked to your references. They gave you high marks. But not for your math work. They all said they didn’t care that you couldn’t focus on work at all because you gave such amazing tit jobs. Could you discuss your feelings about tit jobs and why you always have the most amazing orgasm when you make a hot, hard cock cum between your giant tits?”

Chloe shivered. Thinking about fucking hard cocks with her giant tits always got her amazingly worked up.

She’d really tried to make her mom proud by focusing on the math at Lanister. She knew she could do it, if only she wasn’t so distracted by fucking herself silly. She’d even worn a no-nonsense bra and a kind of coat/shirt thing which looked ridiculous but which made it harder for her to rub her girls.

But then she’d seen her boss, Dan, looking at her. Despite doing the best to hide her tits, they were obviously unhideable. He’d noticed. And that revved her up. And before she knew it, she was unzipping, and her hand was…well.

And he’d caught her, hand inside her shirt, teasing her left nipple to hard, full, huge arousal, biting her lip, thinking about wrapping her giant mammaries around his pole.

Which was just what she did, inevitably, gloriously, shortly thereafter in his office. She thought his eyes were going to pop out when she shed that stupid shirt and stupid bra and he saw just how much of her there was. He was ridiculously hard; he’d gone off almost as soon as she got herself around him, cupping her own nipples. He erupted all over her, just like she loved. She came hard herself of course. Watching her lazily spread his cum over her tits had gotten him hard again right away.

Which was how it had gone most of the summer. The only math she’d really done was counting how many times she could get him to go off. Everyone in the office knew. They mostly didn’t care, since she was happy to fuck them too.

“I…I love to make hard cocks cum with my mammoth tits,” she said. “I don’t know what it is; the vibration just goes right to my nipples and that goes right to my clit. It’s almost better than being fucked. Sometimes it is better than being fucked. I’m not sure why I’m telling you this, but it feels good.” She stopped. “Dan said he’d give me a good recommendation though. He wouldn’t risk me not titty-fucking him ever again. How’d you find out I was fucking him? Did that bitch Deanna tell you?”

Most of her colleagues and superiors at Lanister had been men. Deanna, the other intern, was the exception. She was a mousy, serious thing, much like Chloe herself—or much like Chloe used to be? When…? There was something wrong there?

But in any case, Deanna had been horrified at the noises. And the fluids. And the fact that Chloe did basically no work but kept getting better evaluations. She’d tried to report her. Chloe had had to fuck everyone up the chain of command to keep things quiet. Which wasn’t exactly unpleasant—she remembered Charles’ heavy cock, which he’d gotten hard quite quickly for an older man. But still. On principle, she resented it.

“Deanna!” Vanessa said delightedly. “Yes, Deanna told me everything. She was very impressed with you. And your tongue. Could you tell me about how you’ve used your tongue to get your way with women, like you use your breasts to get your way with men? I think that’s an important additional talent which will suit you well for your job at…Global Systems. Or wherever.”

Chloe couldn’t believe that Vanessa had found out about Deanna. Deanna she knew would never have told her. The intern was too embarrassed…and too in love with Chloe’s tongue.

It wasn’t as obvious as her tits, but her tongue was incredibly long and firm. And preternaturally dexterous. And just as boys fixated on her girls, girls seemed to know almost instinctually what she could do when she got up there inside them.

Deanna had been horrified at her and Dan. Chloe had seen the look on her face when Chloe breezed in late every morning—generally in tight shirts or plunging necklines and short, short skirts. And Chloe had seen that look of horror magnified extravagantly when Deanna had accidentally come in to Dan’s office without knocking and gotten a good look at him hitting Chloe from behind. (Tit fucking was awesome, but they couldn’t completely ignore the cunt, right?)

Dan had apparently not seen Deanna; he must have had his eyes shut as he concentrated on spraying inside of her. But Chloe had gotten a good look at her. She’d frozen in the door, watching Dan thrust, watching Chloe’s truly enormous tits rock back and forth.

Chloe had hefted one of those titanic breasts. She deliberately unrolled her long, supple tongue, and licked her nipple, pushing herself right over the edge. She came looking into Deanna’s shocked, terrified eyes.

Though not, it turned out, just shocked and terrified. The girl had tried to avoid her for a couple days after that; she hadn’t even come into work. But eventually she showed up. Wearing, Chloe couldn’t help noticing, an above-the-knee skirt out of keeping with her usual don’t-look-at-me wardrobe choices.

Chloe complimented the skirt. Deanna made a little squeaking noise.

Chloe licked her lips, slowly. Deanna went rigid.

Not as rigid as she went when Chloe got that tongue into her in the girl’s bathroom, Deanna’s skirt hiked up, panties down. Chloe teased her delightfully swollen clit, then thrust her tongue in. Deanna made that squeaking noise again, though significantly louder.

Once she’d gotten loosened up, Chloe didn’t have much trouble convincing her to let Dan fuck her too. Or to fuck anyone else in the office. She was desperate for more of Chloe’s tongue. That was generally how it was with the girls. They were all prim and disapproving until she showed them what they really wanted.

“Yes,” she said. “My tongue is a magic lesbian fuck toy. I let Deanna ride my mouth a couple of times and after that she was pretty much willing to let me do whatever I wanted in the office. I had her stay late and do both our jobs. Wearing a thong. Or sometimes less than a thong. I’m not sure why it works that way but it always has. The breasts for boys, the tongue for girls. I can get anything I want that way. I wouldn’t have even bothered with the math except I guess my mom—she really wanted…”

She wound down. Thinking about her mom was sobering enough that she even stopped playing with her massive titties. She had wanted to make her mom proud of her. She had made her mom proud of her, hadn’t she? But was her mom likely to be proud of her when she couldn’t keep her hands off her tits and was fucking every cock and cunt she could find? Did her mom really think she’d gotten all those internships and jobs on the basis of her math skills? She had to have heard the noises from Chloe’s room…

“Now, dear. You know you’re exactly what your mother wanted. Tell me how she trained you to be an insatiable slut just like her, would you?”

Chloe’s hands were back on her tits. She felt like her memoires were sliding pleasantly back into place, like a nice hard cock sliding between her beauties.

Why had she been worried about her mom not being proud of her? Of course her mom was proud of her. Mom had fucked her way into a nice, comfortable living, and when she saw her duaghter’s tits, she knew they were worth their weight in gold. Chloe wasn’t a hundred percent sure, but she thought mom had known what the tongue meant too. She’d experimented with licking an ice cream cone in the kitchen, and pretty consistently her mom retreated to her room. She could hear the vibrator rev up if she put her ear to the door.

“Oh, yeah,” Chloe said. “She’s super proud of me. She told me that math was for dorks; no one ever made a fortune from math. But someone like me, with these tits—she told me I could get anything I wanted. Any man would give me anything for a good look, a nice hot fuck. She bought me this outfit,” she said, gesturing down at the tight, off the shoulder, daringly short little black dress she was wearing, which barely restrained her enormous tits. “She had me wear it to all my school interviews. You like?” She bent forward so the camera could get the full, apocalyptic view of her cleavage.

“Oh, yes,” Vanessa said. “That is very elegant. I do wonder, though, why you even bothered with college. You don’t need college to fuck for a living, do you? Oh, and could I see your cunt while you answer the questions now? I know you like that.”

Chloe sat back down, put her feet up on the desk, slid her skirt up a little, and pushed her thong aside so Vanessa could get a good look at her carefully trimmed, very slick cunny. She spread the lips helpfully with one hand and stroked herself with practiced skill with the other. She liked it, obviously. She felt herself deliciously heading towards that familiar, slick peak.

“Yeah, I…mm,” she said. “College…I didn’t need it. But I do like math. And I…” she paused. Things seemed a little unclear. “I wanted a job…to help mom? Though she’s doing fine with the…she’s fucking for a living?” Her mom was a high class whore, right? Why did she need help? It was hard to think with the orgasm tantalizingly close…

“You sound confused, dear,” the voice said. “I do ask for absolute honesty. You should admit the real reason you came to this school.”

“The…real reason?” Sooo close.

“Yes. It was to set up a new fuck palace for your mom’s empire, right? That’s why you got this lovely big house; so you could set up here with your tongue-fucked, mind-fucked girls and make a lot of fuck money for mommy? You can come when you answer.”

“Oh, god, yes!” Chloe said. Her cunt bucked. Her enormous tits shook and burst free of their confinement in the ridiculous dress. She practically fell off the chair. She was sure she’d gotten drops on the computer screen. She really had to be careful about that.

She didn’t know how Vanessa knew—it was supposed to be a secret, since it wasn’t of course exactly legal. But she hadn’t come to school to study math. She’d come to school because her mother had decided that an on-campus satellite would be a perfect way to recruit young co-eds for her empire. And to get a bunch of young guys who would pay anything to fuck her giant tits, of course. It was a long-term investment.

She was breathing heavily, which did amazing things to her tits, which had struggled free of the dress, revealing just how completely braless she liked to go. She tried to arrange herself in the chair a little.

“Yes,” she said. “It’s just what you said. I’m an entrepreneur. I came out here to fuck for money. I rented this house” she waved her hand “because it was big and seemed like a good base of operation. And Tara and Lianne lived here; they’re fucking hot. I knew they’d do good money as whores.”

She paused. “Also I wanted to get my tongue in them. Oh god, Tara is so sexy when she squirms under me. And Lianne…I held her when she fucked her first for me. She was crying, so sweet and vulnerable, before she came her brains right out.”

“That sounds lovely. And does sweet Lianne handle the books for you? Maybe you tongue fuck her nice and hard while she adds up the profits she made with her cunt for you?”

Chloe laughed. “What? No, Lianne’s like an education major or something. She’s not handling the numbers for me. I can do that myself. I mean, I’m a math genius! Even if I like to fuck more than I like to genius. I can still genius enough to do addition!”

“Now, Chloe,” Vanessa said. She sounded a little predatory. Maybe because Chloe had started playing with herself again, just a little. “You know that’s not true. You aren’t a math genius. All your genius is in your tits and your tongue. You can barely add. You can barely read. And why should you care? You can get people to do that for you. With your giant tits. And your tongue. Isn’t that right?”

There was something wrong with that, Chloe was sure. But it was hard to think about with one hand in her hot pussy and her tongue lazily circling her right nipple, which was impossibly hard and tight. She giggled brainlessly.

“Chloe?” Vanessa said. “Tell me what you think about math, honey. For the interview.”

She giggled again. “Math’s boring,” she said. “School’s boring. I don’t even know why mom said I had to come out here. Well I do know. It was to fuck. But I don’t know why I had to take classes. Though I don’t really go to classes. Except to find cocks to fuck. And pussy to turn out.”

“Those sound like good reason to go to class,” Vanessa said. “I don’t really know why you decided to do this interview, though. You don’t really want a job, do you? You already have the best job. Fucking for your mommy. You just wanted to do the interview because you think Dr. Kowalski is hot and you wanted to see if you could make her one of your whores, right?”

This was a bit hard to process. Dr. Kowalski, if Chloe remembered right was a brittle, thin 60 year-old with the sex appeal of a hatstand. It didn’t seem possible that Chloe had thought she was hot, much less hot enough to be such a spectacular whore that Chloe would bother going through multiple interviews to seduce her.

But, on the other hand, Chloe kind of thought everyone was hot. And her planning function was not always the best, focused as it was mostly on fucking and sucking. So maybe?

“I let her keep more of her brain, too, so she’ll be a good person to handle the business details for your mom while you seduce…well, everyone, I guess,” Vanessa said. “That sounds good, right? You’ll be working together with Lana after all. I think that’s a successful interview, don’t you?”

“I…guess?” Chloe said. She had not exactly followed that last bit. She giggled.

“Oh, you’re adorable,” Vanessa said. “Give your mom all my love. Maybe not all your love, though I think she kind of wants it. That would be wrong, you know? Tell me you had a great interview experience, hang up, and go open the door with your tits out, okay? Can you do that for me?”

Chloe was not great at following instructions, but this seemed pretty straightforward. “I can tell you this was great!” she said. “And my tits are mostly out.”

“Excellent,” the voice said. “Have a great time, Chloe. Congratulations!” There was a ping, and the notice came up saying no more zooming. Was probably what it said.

Chloe was a little slow to process that she was done talking. Eventually she got it though. “Okay!” Chloe said. Then she giggled. Then she closed the laptop and shimmied out of her dress.

She looked around her opulently furnished room in appreciation. She had nice things. The bed was enormous. There were expensive, hot fuck-me clothes lying in heaps everywhere. And the cute picture with the lizards, because she liked lizards, still. (Still?) But people who came in mostly looked at the hot pictures of guys with cocks and girls getting fucked. That and the bookshelf with the dildo collection. She giggled again because she did that a lot. Then she walked to the door in her thong.

There was Dr. Kowalski—Lana—looking about 30 years younger than Chloe remembered, and with such an ass. Also, Dude, gawking out there and very pleased to see the two of them, indeed. He looked at her chest so hard she thought his eyes were going to fall out. She giggled to show she liked it. (Had there been a time when she hadn’t liked it?)

Then, just to make sure Dude understood that looking at her chest was a-ok, Chloe had Lana watch while she gave the guy a truly spectacular titty fuck. Then Lana licked the cum off her nipples, which got Chloe very excited again. Not as excited as Lana was when Chloe went down on her though. The other girl was confused and reluctant at first, but by the end there she was begging to sell her ass for Chloe. And to do the books telling Chloe and Chloe’s mom how much she’d sold her ass for.

Chloe lay back, massaging her enormous nipples as Lana and Dude took turns servicing her. She was heading towards her fourth organsm…or maybe her fifth? She didn’t have a good head for numbers. She knew her mom would be proud, either way, of how much she loved her job.

End