The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Vanessa’s Voice: Brain Fucked By Phone

Tags: ff, mf, fd

Summary: Hannah does phone sex to pay the bills. But when Vanessa calls, she finds herself getting much more involved than usual...

* * *

This is a loose sequel to “Vanessa’s Voice:Lesbian MILF Sex Survey”. You don’t have to read that one first, but if you like this, you’ll probably like that too.

Duh-duh-duh. Duh-duh-duh. Duh-duh-duh. Duh-duh-duh.

“Oh my goodness,” said Stace, putting her hands on her cheeks and making an exaggerated shocked face. “Does that mean it’s time for…sex?!“

“Oh, shut up,” Hannah said, with faux exasperation, casually flipping Stace off for good measure as she grabbed the phone and headed for her bedroom.

“Naughty girrrrrllll,” Stace sang after her. “Shouldn’t you save that for the clients, baby?”

“Fucccckkkkkk offffffff,” Hannah yodeled back, though Stace probably couldn’t hear it since she’d already slammed the door. Hannah flopped on the bed as the phone bleeped out the opening bars of “Kashmir” again. She liked it for the ominous, “here comes your not entirely pleasant job,” vibe, and for the fact that it was one of the least having-to-do-with-sex songs she could think of. Because the job didn’t have anything to do with sex. Money and providing folks with the entertainment fantasy of their choice, maybe. But not sex; not for her.

“Kashmir” rang out again. Time for work, kids, she thought. She cleared her throat, flipped the phone open, and made her voice as throaty as she could. “Hello, baby,” she said, trying not to snort. Once she got into the rhythm she was usually okay, but the first couple minutes always gave her the giggles. “Are you ready for a good time?”

“Hello there,” a pleasant woman’s voice replied. “This is the Forbidden Fantasy line, right?”

Hannah was thrown for a second…it was a woman’s voice. She hardly ever had female clients…in fact, she didn’t think she’d had any in the four months or so she’d been doing the phone sex job.

“Are you there?” the voice asked.

Hannah rallied. Man, woman, alien, puffer-fish — if they were paying, they were paying, and that was the main thing. “Mmmmm,” she said. “Yes, I’m here. It’s so nice to hear a woman’s voice. I’ve been sitting here all lonely and bothered — I’m looking forward to having some fun, just the two of us.”

Corny and ridiculous, sure. But if you were calling a phone sex line, — be you man or woman or puffer fish — corny and ridiculous was what you were there for.

As if in confirmation, the woman on the other end of the line laughed appreciatively, like Hannah had uttered some dynamite witticism or truth, rather than a shameless and frankly bone-headed come-on. “Oh, good. I think we’ll have fun too…but,” her voice lowered conspiratorily, “you’re not putting me on, right? You’re really eager to talk? I insist,” she hit the word hard, but pleasantly. “I insist on honesty. Absolute honesty from now on. Okay?”

Hannah rolled her eyes silently. She hadn’t had women on the phone before, but she’d certainly had this type — the “tell me it’s real” callers. She guessed she understood; the more you could believe the fantasy, the better the fantasy. Still, the reassurances could be tiring — and why not just go in suspending disbelief? But, of course, the customer is always right…

“Of course, baby. Absolute honesty. We’re going to have a great time, I know it.”

The funny thing was, she did know it. Maybe it was just the novelty of the female customer; maybe the challenge of the honesty thing, maybe the phase of the moon, but she was suddenly quite looking forward to the call. She knew they’d have a great time.

“Oh, that’s lovely,” the voice said. “I’m Vanessa by the way. What’s your name, honey?”

Hannah shook her head. Demand honesty and then ask for the name. Of course everyone used an alias; Vanessa (if that was her name) had to know that. But that was the game. “You’ve got it already, Vanessa,,” she said, letting the name slide over her lips as sensuously as she could — enjoying the flirtatious play acting of it. “My name is Honey. Your sweet Honey, hmmmm?”

There was a weird click on the line and Honey felt disoriented for a moment, like she’d suddenly forgotten something vitally important. It was almost there, on the tip of her tongue…but the pleasant voice was talking again; she needed to pay attention.

“That’s a great name,” the voice said. “Can you tell me what you look like Honey? What are you wearing?”

Honey smiled. Always the same questions…though for some reason she found that amusing this time out rather than boring. She glanced over at the mirror on the dresser. There she was, her short brown hair unstyled, her boyish frame and small breasts resolutely buried under the shapeless sweatshirt and utilitarian jeans. She was pretty enough, and she could fix up nice if she wanted, but her “absolutely honest” looks right at the moment weren’t what Vanessa or anyone called a sex line for. An upgrade was in order; truthfulness be damned.

“Well,” she said, deciding to give herself a couple of inches, because what the hell, “I’m 5′7, with shoulder length red hair. I’m very curvy…my breasts are nice, firm 34C’s, and my ass is round and plump and tight. I was just sitting here waiting for your call in this sexy little negligee. It’s short and black and mmm, if you were here you could see right through it,” she threw in a little giggle, as she glanced over at the mirror. It was too bad the woman couldn’t actually see her — the way the diaphanous fabric clung to her curves was fairly spectacular.

“That sounds very nice indeed,” said the voice. There was a pause, then she continued with just a hint of hesitation, “Are you sure your breasts might not be…a touch…bigger?”

Honey shook her head. Sheesh, even the women wanted the big breasts! So much for honesty. “Oh, you caught me in a little fib,” she said. “I don’t like to boast, I guess. But yes, my breasts are really quite large. 36DD, at least. Can you imagine holding them? I’m holding them now and imagining your hands on them…”

She traced the nipples again, thinking about Vanessa’s hands. She didn’t like to boast, but her tits really were spectacular. It was odd; caressing them now, she felt like she was holding them for the first time. She could hardly believe their heft. 36DD was definitely the lower limit. Even from across the room she could see that she really was having fun; the nipples on her giant tits were huge and distended. She touched one lightly, and let herself moan just a little for the benefit of the woman on the line.

“I knew you were holding out on me,” the woman said teasingly.

“Don’t worry,” said Honey, “I won’t hold out on you, baby. I’m way too hot for that.”

She bit her lip, and squirmed inside her panties. She hardly ever found the calls even remotely exciting , but for some reason she really was revved up. Maybe it was because it was a woman? She was 100% not into girls at all, but perhaps that just made things lower stress so she could relax and enjoy it or something? Whatever the case, she was maybe going to have to bring herself off when this was over…..

“So I make you hot?” the voice said. “Do you like girls, Honey? Have you fucked girls?”

Honey hesitated for a second. Did the woman want the first time fantasy, or was she looking for the other, more experienced option? Something in the way she’d asked the question made Honey think it was probably the latter — and what the hell, she was sure she could go back and edit if she had to. She cast about for a likely narrative…and remembered that woman at the club that Stace’s boyfriend had been goggling at, till Stace had practically kicked him. Stace and she had sneered cattily about her afterwards…but she had been hot, if more than a touch slutty. She’d do, anyway.

“Oh, yes, I love pussy. I’ve fucked lots of girls,” she said. “Last night my roommate and I went out clubbing, and I met this gorgeous, slinky blond, short cropped hair, silver dress clinging to her. We danced together…and then I pushed her off the floor, up against the wall.” Honey heard her breathing getting harder, but couldn’t do anything to stop it…and really, it probably wasn’t necessary. Sort of a bonus. “She lifted her leg so I could feel her hot, damp cunt when I pressed against her. I put my hand up her — past the panties. She was ready, just bucked against my hand, her mouth on my nipple through my shirt. I made her suck herself off my fingers….”

The memory was incredibly vivid; she could feel the way the woman’s lips had slid down her finger, he small, firm breasts and the nipples hard as rocks pressing against her own tits.

“Did she eat you right there?” the woman said. “In front of everyone? So your roommate could see?”

Honey shook her head. Sheesh, you’d think a surreptitious finger fuck in public would be enough, especially since it had really happened! But no, the callers always wanted to go on past the improbable and right on into the completely ridiculous. But that’s the way it went; the woman was paying, after all.

“She didn’t want to at first,” Honey said. “She was embarrassed; it was dim, but even so I could see her flush when I pushed on her shoulder. But I leaned in and bit her ear and told her she was my little bitch, and she shivered — she liked that, and I think she liked the idea of everyone seeing how she was my whore. She slid down…I was wearing this short tight leather dress, and she just rolled it up a little — and her tongue was in me. I could tell she’d fucked lots of girls; I ground down. It was so hot, knowing that Stace and her boyfriend were watching, knowing how shocked they were, how shocked everyone was. I came hard, right on her face, and then I pulled her up and kissed myself on her lips.”

Remembering that taste, and the woman’s hungry lips, and, most of all, perhaps, the look of horror, anger, and not a little awe, on Stace’s face — and on her boyfriends’! — as they’d left, one step ahead of the bouncers.

Remembering it while sitting there in the room, Honey had utterly abandoned all veneer of professional distance. Her hand was under the negligee, her fingers buried in herself. Her fingers were urgent against her clit. She was close…she might actually come in the middle of the call. She’d always known she loved pussy, of course, but she’d never realized just how hot it would be to have a female client. She was almost as wet now as she’d been at the club itself….

She should probably make use of that. Why not? The voice had asked for the truth, after all!

“Are you getting yourself off, baby? I’m playing with myself right now, you know. It feels sooo good….”

She could almost hear the other woman gulping. Honey smiled…and gulped herself at the next words.

“So…your roommate. Is she hot? Have you fucked her, too? Did you fuck her in the car, afterwards, while you smelled of sex and sweat and she was all jealous and needy?”

“Did I fuck Stace?” Honey asked involuntarily.

“Yessss,” the voice said, and Honey could all but see her licking her lips. “Stace.”

Honey mentally kicked herself for saying the name out loud. But the thought of fucking Stace was just so…wrong. She took her hand off her clit, incipient orgasm banished. This was what she got for steering the fantasy close to reality, she supposed. Stace and Honey had been friends since they were 8; sleeping with her would be like sleeping with a sister. Certainly the girl was attractive enough; with her short sandy hair, the dashing of freckles, her tall, sinewy athlete’s body. But she had never thought of her that way, and had absolutely no desire to spin a fantasy about screwing her. Blech.

But…what do you do? It was pretty clear the caller wanted a hot, horny roommate story. And Honey aimed to please. She was committed to the name, maybe, but there was no reason she couldn’t craft a roommate who was nothing at all like Stace in every other regard.

“Mmm,” she said, throwing in a throaty moan to stall for time. “Yes, Stace….Of course, I wanted her as soon as I moved in, as soon as I saw her. She’s got this perfect, compact body. Jet black hair down to her ass, pale skin, perky C-tits; a nice little goth package. But she said she wasn’t into girls at all….

“So,” the voice urged. “That’s what she said….“

Honey smiled. She wanted the seduced virgin story after all it looked like. Which was fine with Honey; she’d fantasized about Stace often enough; thought about licking that perfect pale collarbone, watching those wicked, red lips part for her, the way she’d seen them part a time or two for Stace’s boyfriend, She thought about getting her tongue up in that pussy which she knew had to be tight; thought about it clamping around her fingers in involuntary ecstasy. Her hand was back on her clit, moving in slow circles. It wasn’t going to happen really, of course; Stace was into her boyfriend, she’d never shown the slightest bit of interest, either in girls in general or in Honey in particular. But it was fun to think about. She felt her excitement building deliciously.

“Yes, she said she didn’t like girls…but I could see in her eyes that she…well. I’d catch her sometimes looking at me…at my tits. It’s hard not to look at my tits, you know? Especially when I’m trying to be noticed — which I was. One morning I remember coming out of my room with no pants and this tight, white T-shirt, all keyed up from thinking about her, and my nipples rock hard. She got all cute and flustered — actually spilled her coffee because she was staring. I thought about kissing her then and taking her. But she was so embarrassed; she just about sprinted out of the apartment for work. I knew it was only a matter of time.”

Honey could still remember that doe-eyed, beautiful dazed look; still feel the slickness between her legs — the slickness she knew Stace could see if she just looked down. She knew, knew for certain, that Stace’s nipples were hard too…and she’d felt the absolute certainty that within days, weeks at the most, that perfect oval face would be jammed into her crotch, that the girl who she’d had a crush on since puberty would be eating her out….

Wait a minute. She’d only just met Stace six months back or so, when they’d become roommates. So where did the “crush since puberty” come from? For a second, she felt like her brain was split; like she was seeing two Staces, one the hot, pale, perfect little thing she desperately wanted to fuck, the other…somebody else? She felt dizzy…but the voice on the phone, speaking in her head, anchored her.

“So when did you fuck her?” it said. “Tell me about fucking her. All the details, please,” she paused. “I like true confessions.”

Yes…the voice knew which Stace was real, Honey realized. Her Stace, the Stace she wanted to fuck…the Stace she knew she would fuck, eventually, even if it hadn’t quite happened yet. But she could improvise. It probably didn’t even have to be that realistic or coherent as long as the end was fucking.

“Last night,” she said.“It was after that woman went down on me. After Stace saw it; her boyfriend saw it. They were horrified; they wouldn’t talk to me when we went out to the car. I think Rob really was horrified; he wanted Stace to come home with him and not go back to the apartment. Stace tried to look all superior and outraged…but I could tell there was more to it than that. When we got out of the car, she gave Rob a kiss…perfunctory, and then she went up to the door. She had a cute tight red dress on; it hugged her ass. It was irresistible. She couldn’t find her keys at first, and I tapped her lightly there, on the rear, just a quick touch, teasing her, telling her to hurry up. She could have told me to cut it out and leave her alone…but she just froze, there, in front of the door, her hands in her purse. And I leaned over and told her she didn’t have to be jealous at all, if she didn’t want to be. “There’s more than enough to go around,” I said, and I leaned over and bit her lightly on the neck, where the dress scooped down, letting my hard nipples graze her back.”

Honey licked her lips, remembering the slight salt taste, and just how hard her nipples had been…as hard as they were now. She brushed her fingers across one. It felt about ready to burst.

“Go on,” the voice said, in her ear — almost in her head. Like it was saying the words she was saying before they came out of her lips. Like it was saying her, making her. She talked for the voice and the voice talked in her. Like a tongue moving in her.

“Sorry,” she said, her voice all throaty and dripping with lust on its own, no pretending needed. “I got a little distracted, baby. Talking to you is making my cunt soooo wet. I think I’ve soaked right through my panties.”

She touched herself down there as she spoke and was shocked how true it was. She didn’t know that she’d ever been so wet. Her panties were plastered to her lips; she gasped as she ran her hand along the slit.

“Go on,” the voice said again.

Honey took a breath. “So…mmmm…where were we? I’d just bitten her, right, and my tits up against her back? I thought that was sure to be the moment of truth — I could feel her breathing hard, and she sort of learned back against me as I moved my hand up her hip, tracing towards her breast. But then she was pulling away, and she finally got the keys out. She opened the door and went in without saying anything to me at all and headed right to her room.

“So,I felt a little disappointed; I’d figured this was it, and instead it wasn’t going to be, and I wondered if I’d have to move out — but it was all fairly vague. I was pretty drunk, and still on a high from the orgasm in the club. And I figured I was making progress; she hadn’t slapped me or anything either…..”

Honey paused, imagining the next bit, grinding against her hand. Oh, yes, she wanted Stace. She could see it so clearly; imagine how good it would be….

“And then, she said, “I turned around and there she was, standing outside her bedroom door, completely naked. Though the rest of her was pale, she had dark, huge aureoles, brown against the pale skin. Her cunt was” oh, why not? “completely shaved — the lips puffy with need, already wet. She looked so helpless, her eyes wide, like she didn’t even know what she was doing, like she wanted me to tell her.

“She said my name, and then I just stuck my hand in her and she came, just like that, screaming. When she was done…uhhh…she begged me to let her lick me…standing up, just like the girl at the club. I grabbed her head and pushed her down, and she went just where I wanted. And then I did her…while she called her boyfriend, and told him she was breaking up with him to be my little fucktoy….”

“Is that what she said? Exactly? On the phone? That she was your fucktoy?”

Even with her hand deep in her twat and her brain just about fried from lust, Honey still felt her eyes roll. “No, of course she didn’t actually say she was my fucktoy,” she thought. “It is a sexy exaggeration for effect, you skanky perv.”

But again, what the hell. If that’s what she wanted. Honey could provide degradation if that’s what was called for.

“Yes,” she said. “I made her say it so she’d know she was my bitch, my thing, my property. ‘I’m Honey’s little fucktoy,’ she said, and then I made her cum, so he could hear. ”

Honey trailed off, remembering the look of almost transcendent humiliation on Stace’s face as Honey’d worked her swollen clit. Stace had been just about sobbing, her tits jerking as she said what she’d been told, her cunt grinding against Honey’s hand. There certainly hadn’t been any problem making her cum; she’d barely restrained herself enough to get through the declaration before she went off like an alarm, shamelessly.

“Is she there with you now?” the voice said.

Well, it was clear what the answer to that one was supposed to be. “Oh,” said Honey, “oh, baby, you caught me. I was hoping….ohhhh…I could hide it from you, but I just couldn’t bear to pry the little minx off my clit. She’s a cunt-licking machine; she’s been eating me out this whole time. Hearing me talk to you gets her so hot, she just about came, even though I told her she couldn’t touch herself. She’s…aaaaah!”

Honey’s back arched as Stace’s eager ministrations finally pushed her over the edge. The girl didn’t stop, though; if anything she redoubled her efforts as Honey ground against her. She was licking the clit furiously, plunging her fingers into Honey’s sopping cunt. Honey’s head thrashed back and forth, her hips bucking against Stace’s hungry, probling mouth. The phone got lost somewhere in the jumble.

When she finally managed to stop cumming and pry herself off Stace and find the phone where it had fallen on the side of the bed, though, the caller didn’t sound too put out.

“Hello, Honey,” the voice said, “it did sound like you enjoyed that.”

“Yeah…if you want to hear it again, baby, I don’t think it’ll be too long…” Stace was already nuzzling up against her, ready and eager for more. She was a cunt-licking machine.

“That’s all right,” the voice said, “I think I’m just about done here. Just one more thing, if you don’t mind.”

“Uh,” Honey said. Stace had backed her up against the wall, now, her hands gripped hard on her ass, her tongue pushing in again and again. Honey really was going to cum again soon…maybe before the woman got off the phone. She wanted to cum for her again, she realized. And to hold onto the phone this time; maybe hear that voice urging her on as it happened, or maybe even hear the voice cumming,, made to cum by her own voice. It would be like her voice fucking her mind and her voice fucking her mind. The idea was oddly arousing, She thrust hard as Stace inserted a finger.

“One more thing…” the voice said.

“Yes!” Honey said. She wasn’t sure what she was agreeing to, but her enthusiasm was real, anyway. “Yes! Anything!”

“I’m a little jealous, I’m afraid, so you’re going to have to give up the phone sex business now that you’ve had me. It’s okay, though. You can whore Stace out. To women, to men; you can sell her ass to her former boyfriend, even — he’ll thank you. Gangbangs, anything. She’ll do it and love it, knowing that it’s how you want to use her. And you’ll love using her and humiliating her. You’ll know it’s wrong, but that will just make it hotter. Okay?”

Honey looked down. Stace had stopped for a second and was looking up worshipfully. Her dark eyes looked vulnerable…begging to be used.

“Naughty girrrlllll,” Stace whispered, apropos of nothing. It was weirdly familiar…something somebody had said before, not too long ago. She tried to remember where. Stace, the cunt-licking machine, lowered her head again.

Honey just wanted to get off the phone and cum. “Okay,” she said, “sure baby. No more phone sex; I’ll love whoring Stace out, she’ll love being whored out. Whatever you say.”

She hung up…and then, as Stace licked her, dialed again. Stace’s boyfriend was going to be surprised to hear from her…and surprised at the price, too. But, she thought, looking down at Stace’s beautiful, naked ass, she was pretty sure he’d thank her.

* * *