The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title:Vanessa’s Voice:Lesbian MILF Sex Survey

Tags: ff, fd, in

Summary: Vanessa is conducting a phone survey and wants to hear about Cathy’s fantasies. Fantasies Cathy didn’t even know she had...

Cathy yawned as she shrugged into her fuzzy, shapeless robe. She wondered how late the girls had been up. Probably quite late; Lori, her daughter, had been looking forward to seeing Georgia for months. They’d been best friends before the other girl had moved away a couple years back. The families had made a summer tradition of Georgia’s trip back to see them. This would be the last one, with everybody just about ready to head off to college, and the girls were in a flutter. There was no telling how long they’d been up gossiping.

Which was no big deal. Lori’s summer job at the bookstore didn’t start till next week, so if they wanted to stay up all night chatting when they could just as easily go to sleep and chat in the morning — well, that was fine. Teenagers were teenagers. Lori was really quite even-keeled as these things went; she and Georgia had gotten in at 10 last night, even before the 11 o’clock curfew she’d given them. She’d never had to worry about her daughter drinking…and all the boyfriends so far were low key, thank goodness. She’d gotten the sense that Georgia was seeing someone fairly seriously — no doubt what much of the late night gossiping was about.

She stopped dead in the kitchen.

There were plates and glasses everywhere. A discarded pizza box lay dead on the floor, the gooey remnants lying flayed and battered. A Pepsi bottle was on its side on the table, a small but grim looking stain under the mouth. Chips and popcorn appeared to have made a desperate bid for freedom in surprising quantities.

Christ. People said teenaged boys were a mess, did they?

Should she wake them up to clean it? They certainly deserved it. And she didn’t want to get breakfast in here like this. How hard would it have been to just put things away….

The phone rang. If she were clever she would have just let it go until it got the girls up, saving her the trouble of doing it herself. But by the time she’d thought of that, she’d already grabbed it.

“Hello?” she said sharply.

There was a pause on the other end of the line; some sort of clicking. Fuck, she thought. She hadn’t checked the caller ID.

“Hello!” a pleasant female voice said. “This is Vanessa, and we’re conducting a nationwide lifestyle poll today. It should take approximately 7 minutes. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions, ma’am?”

Cathy pretty much never talked to sales calls, or poll calls. It was just, “No thank you, please don’t call back,” and on with her day. But…the woman did sound pleasant. And she really didn’t want to face the kitchen.

“Um…sure. Okay, just for seven minutes. Go ahead.”

“Great!” the voice said. She sounded genuinely pleased. Cathy felt a little glow. It was nice to make somebody happy.

“So…first question. Could you tell me what you look like?”

Cathy frowned. That seemed like an odd question for a poll. She hesitated…and there was that distant clicking on the line again. She tried to make it out more clearly. While she did, she answered, somewhat to her own surprise.

“Well, I’m…um…in my early 40s. About 5’3. Black hair; brown eyes. My family’s Chinese. I’m, uh, curvy….”

Why had she said that? Surely the voice didn’t need to know that….

“Thank you. And could you tell me your bust size?”

“My…bust?”

“Yes, it’s for the poll,” she said pleasantly. Very pleasantly.

Well, if it was for the poll…. “I’m…a 36D,” she said..

“Oh,” the voice said, “that sounds lovely. Really big up top, hmmm? I bet you like those a lot, is that right?”

Cathy shook her head. “Is that…that’s not for your poll!”

“Oh, yes it is actually. It’s a poll about human sexuality. And sexiness. So it’s important for us to know that you love showing off your very large, hot breasts, honey.”

Cathy felt a little dizzy. She would sit down if every available chair wasn’t covered with her daughter’s mess. As it was, she just swayed slightly. “I…” she said. “They’re….”

She’d always thought of them as kind of a pain, was the truth. They got in the way when she worked out; it was why she mostly swam rather than jogged, honestly. And guys fixated on them, which was fun every so often, but not so much in an everyday, I’m-a-professional-and-my-face-is-up-here way. She sometimes joked that Lon, Loris’ dad, had married her for the breasts and walked out when he realized there was a woman attached. It was not as untrue as it should have been.

But then…they were large and hot. She reached her hand up and stroked her right tit through the sheer baby doll teddy she wore every night so she could play with her large, hot, sexy breasts. “Uh,” she said. Her nipples were surprisingly hard. Probably from the cold. Though it wasn’t really cold.

“You like your breasts then, baby? Playing with them, or thinking about them, or knowing that others see them…that all turns you on? ”

“Um…yes. I guess I like them. They’re…large and hot.”

“That’s scrumptious!” the pleasant voice said. “And what about other breasts?”

Okay, it wasn’t her. That definitely didn’t make sense. “Other… breasts?”

“Yes, you know. Other women’s breasts. Do you often notice and think about other women’s breasts? Do you find staring at other women’s hot, sexy breasts pleasurable and sensual?”

“No, no….I’m not a lesbian,” Cathy said, vaguely. She was a little distracted because she was trying to check to see if her other nipple was hard. Just out of scientific curiosity, for the poll. She pinched it and made a little noise. Oh, yes, very hard.

“We’re not asking about lesbianism, dear. Not yet. Right now, we just want you to think about breasts, and how much you like them. Have you seen any appealing breasts recently? Besides your own mammoth, sexy tits, of course?”

Cathy licked her lips. Without exactly meaning to, her brain had taken up the question and was scrolling through a greatest hits of tits she had known. Rhonda the secretary at work had quite some hooters….and she remembered her college roommate Sharon’s perky little B cups. Though that wasn’t how she’d thought of them then, quite, was it? And recently…

“Uh…well, Georgia, who’s staying with us, my daughter’s friend, has nice, sexy tits. Not as big as mine, but younger and perkier….” Cathy remembered picking Georgia up at the airport and noticing the fit of her pink T-shirt, the breasts resting sweet and snug. She’d repressed an urge to tweak them. Hadn’t she?

“Mmmm…that sounds incredible. 38DD’s are very impressive. You must find it really hard to take your eyes off them. Or to stop thinking about them. They make you wet just knowing they’re close by, hm?”

Cathy made a little noise. The sight of Georgia walking towards them at baggage claim had been…intense. Her pink t-shirt looked ready to give way under the onslaught of those massive, beautiful tits. They had pressed against her own big, hot tits when they’d hugged…She’d been afraid Georgia might have felt Cathy’s nipples pop, hard and needy…. And then that morning,, she just couldn’t resist sneaking to her daughters door to take a look. There Georgia had been, splayed out, her massive, perfect, beautiful tits clearly outlined under her pajamas and splayed on her chest, impossibly huge but firm and inviting… Cathy’s hand drifted down from her own breasts at the thought, and moved under the short, filmy skirt of the baby doll….just as her hand had drifted down while she stood there at the door….

Wait a minute…she hadn’t gone to the kids’ door. She’d gotten up and put on her robe…or…wait…not a robe? Did she have a robe?

“Oh,” she said, as one finger slipped inside her.

“Well, good. I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying thinking about Georgia’s tits all the time. What about your daughter’s?”

“My daughter’s?”

“Yes, you said you had a daughter. You must notice her tits too, right? It stands to reason. You love tits. You check them out all the time and think about how it would feel to run your tongue over them and feel them get hard and swollen and hot. Your daughter has tits. You must like looking at them.”

There was something wrong with the logic, but Cathy was having trouble finding it, maybe because of her fingers. She leaned back against the counter to get a breath.

“Well…my daughter has…she’s quite flat-chested, really. I…I look at them of course, but…”

“Oh, come now. 34B isn’t flat chested. Small, yes, but perky and lovely. Especially with those big nipples. They’re yummy, don’t you think? It’s okay; the poll is anonymous, Cathy. You can admit how much you like checking out your daughter. It’s just for the poll. It’s a relief to admit it — kind of sexy, even”

“Okay, yes, I like checking out my daughter’s beautiful little breasts…especially those nipples,” Cathy said. It was a relief to tell someone. Kind of sexy even. She thought about how she’d make some excuse to go into the bathroom while Lori was in the shower, glancing over hoping to see her daughter soaping her small, perfect boobs. Once she’d come in just as Lori stepped out, the cold bringing her daughter’s truly spectacular nipples to attention. Cathy had had to scurry back to her own bedroom to “calm down”….

“Okay,” the voice said. “So to summarize, you love your own big, hot sexy breasts; you love to show them off and play with them whenever you can. You love other breasts too, and check them out constantly and that also makes you hot and wet and ready. Your daughter’s breasts are sexy and you sneak opportunities to look at her hard nipples whenever you can. And your daughter’s friend Georgia has spectacular, enormous tits, and you can barely keep from fingering yourself to a screaming, helpless orgasm whenever you see them or think about them, which is all the time. Have I got that correct?”

“I…,” Cathy said, but nothing came out. The description of Georgia’s tits had left her just about breathless. “I…I guess that’s right. I’m thinking about Georgia’s tits and fingering myself right now. I think I’m going to cum right on the phone if the survey isn’t over soon.” She paused. That seemed like maybe more information than was really needed. “Hasn’t this been seven minutes already?” she asked, with a little whine in her voice.

“No, no. You’re just having so much sexy fun with the poll that it seems to be taking longer.” The logic there seemed so confused that Cathy actually stopped finger-fucking herself for a second…but the poll was sexy fun. And fun takes longer. Or something…. Her fingers moved around her clit in fun, sexy little circles. She could feel her nipples, heavy and hard against the sheer fabric of the dress. What if Georgia came in and caught her? She imagined the dark-haired girls look of stunned surprise to see her friends mother leaning against the counter, hands in her cunt. Would she like it? Would those enormous nipples get hard, despite herself? Cathy bore down, thinking of the tits…she felt herself right on the edge.

The voice interrupted her. “So why is Georgia visiting you with her enormous tits, baby?”

Cathy let out a frustrated breath. In one desperate move, she wiped the popcorn kernels off the nearest chair and sat down, braving the chance that there was something sticky. There didn’t seem to be. “The only sticky thing is my cunt,” she thought, somewhat inanely.

“Cathy?” The voice coaxed. “Why is she visiting you?”

Cathy smiled. This was sexy fun. “They’re best friends. Georgia moved away a couple years back, but she visits every summer to catch up.”

“That’s sweet, Cathy. But you can be honest with me. Georgia’s mom doesn’t know, but you do. She and your daughter are horny little lesbian minxes, and they get together to fuck each other’s brains out, isn’t that right?”

Cathy felt herself flush, partially from embarrassment, partially perhaps from something else. She glanced up at the ceiling, up to where Georgia and Lori were lying in their bedroom, supposedly innocently but, as she knew from her surreptitious morning cruise, actually spooned together from last night’s efforts. It was a secret of course...Abigail, Georgia’s mother, would kill her if she knew. She really didn’t want to tell anyone…but she knew she had to be honest.

“Yes,” she said, “they fuck all the time when Georgia is out here. I like to imagine Georgia fondling her tits when I hear her scream from the other side of the house.” She wasn’t sure she needed to add that last part…though, she thought as she stroked her slit teasingly through the baby doll dress, it was sexy fun.

“You don’t have to just imagine, though, do you? You like to watch, that’s why you don’t tell Georgia’s mom?”

“Uh…” Cathy said. “Yessss…”

“ Could you tell me about the single hottest fuck session you watched? Provide details and discuss your feelings, please, if you would. For the survey.”

Cathy knew instantly what the single hottest fuck session was. The evidence of it was all around her.

“It was last night,” she said. “Georgia and Lori had been out…I think to some party. I heard them come in and snuck down, hoping to see…well, even just to see Georgia, really. She was magnificent; she’d poured those enormous tits into a tight striped dress. Horizontal stripes. I could barely keep my hands off them…and Lori didn’t even pretend to try. As soon as they got inside, she grabbed them hard and pushed Georgia up against the door. Georgia grabbed her ass and ground against her; I saw Lori’s knee up in her crotch. They were stumbling and moaning, tearing at each other’s clothes…and then somehow they were in the kitchen with Georgia up on the table, her tits free of the dress and Lori kissing her desperately on the mouth, her one hand roving over those amazing mounds, toying with the nipples, her other thrusting hard around her panties and into her cunt. I was…I was right in the door, they could have seen me if they just looked up, but they were too frantic. Lori slid down to her knees, and her tongue went in, and as soon as it did Georgia just went off, hot and ripe…she screamed so loud they couldn’t hear me cum too, looking at those hooters, and Lori’s nipples hard too….”

Cathy looked around at the mess the girls had left in the kitchen. Chairs overturned, Georgia’s damp panties on the table, Lori’s over on the counter. It’s a wonder they even made it upstairs at all...any of them…

“Thank you, Cathy, that’s very helpful,” said the voice. “We appreciate the way you are answering fully and completely and remaining on the line even though your cunt is begging you to hang up and frig it desperately with both hands. But I need you to be more honest with me so that we can let you cum in just a second. They know, don’t they?”

Cathy gasped. She could feel her hand cramping as she remembered Lori on her knees, Georgia’s tight, amazing dress rolled up to her hips, the panties pushed aside, that pink, wet, beautiful slit…and then lifting her eyes up to see the tits again…and suddenly finding herself staring into Georgia’s brown, smoldering, utterly knowing eyes. Cathy had been transfixed…she’d felt like a little girl herself, caught looking in the cookie jar. And then Georgia had lifted one of those breasts, the nipple huge, hard, and fantastically erect, lowered her mouth (eyes still locked on Cathy’s), and licked herself.

It had been too much. Cathy had cum — hard and loud and shamelessly.

Lori had to have heard. Neighbors across the street had to have heard. But her daughter didn’t stop, or pause. And in a second Georgia came …and then Lori too, her hand working her own clit, both of them so focused they didn’t care — or, oh god, maybe even spurred on — by knowing she was watching, by knowing how hot they made her….

“Cathy?” the pleasant voice said. “That’s right, isn’t it? They know what a hungry lesbian cunt you are? And they love it? They love to tease you, right?”

Cathy swallowed as she remembered the show the girls had put on last night. They had said they were going to go out, and has asked her to help them pick out outfits. And then Georgia had come out in an amazing latex skin tight black corset…while Lori was decked out in a half-shirt, and a frilly, barely-there red strip of whatever that was a mini-skirt only by courtesy.

“You can’t go out like that,” Cathy had said when she’d caught her breath.

“Mmmm?” said Georgia, her hand sliding deliberately and without even an attempt at concealment down to Lori’s barely covered ass. “You want us to stay in then, Cathy?” And with her finger she traced one enormous, glorious breast….

And then, the day before, Georgia padding across the floor to the bathroom completely nude, turning at the entrance so Cathy was sure to see her dark aureoles, and the nipples puckered and hard…hard for her, because she was looking…

“Cathy? Cathy hon? They do tease you, yes? They get you wet and ready?”

“Yes!” Cathy said. It sounded more like a sob. She had three fingers inside herself now, working hard, but there was no relief. What if the girls came down? She imagined Georgia’s slow, voluptuous smile…perhaps she would even lean over to kiss her as she worked desperately, humiliatingly, a little peck on the check as one of those huge, hard nipples brushed across the top of her own large, hot breasts, finally, blessedly sending her over the edge…as Lori watched….

“So when did you first succumb?”

“When did I first…?

“When did you fuck them, silly? When did you break down and decide you needed to get your tongue in Georgia’s cunt no matter what? Please be as specific as possible,” the voice said cheerily.

Of course it was that swim suit. The girl’s visit had been a blur of desire; glimpses of her sweet tits falling out of her robe at breakfast; that short flirty skirt sliding up as she bent over for her purse; her magnificent curves through the frosted shower door that one time she’d forgotten to grab a towel, and had called for Cathy to get her one…

And then, the bikini. They’d gone swimming several times, Gerogia usually wearing a blue one piece that was impressive enough. But she’d apparently found something a little more daring for the last time out. The tiny wisps of fabric looked adrift on her massive chest, her nipples clear and hard against the white. Cathy had been about to walk downstairs when Georgia’d caught her.

“Cathy,” she said, her voice level, her eyes a frank challenge. “Could you put the suntan lotion on me? I can’t reach the back, and Lori already left; I’m supposed to meet her there…

Cathy remembered her hands on Georgia’s back, moving to the perfect curve of her ass, sliding her fingers under the edge of the suit. She’d unhooked the top, and Georgia had made a little, satisfied noise. Cathy’s hands moved over the girl’s sides, grazing those gorgeous mounds. Georgia’s bottom bucked, slowly but deliberately. Cathy traced her hand down to the curve of the hip. She stroked it as it squirmed under her fingers.

“I…think your ready,” she said, and Georgia sat and turned in one motion, the bikini top swept away, irrelevant. Cathy was staring straight into the barrel of those tits. Contained in the bikini they had looked huge, overflowing, but naked like this they seemed even larger. The nipples….could she even get her mouth around one? She felt saliva in her mouth as she thought about trying.

“Cathy,” she said, “could you do my front now?”

Cathy’s hand seemed to move by itself…not to the breast, but lower. Her fingers pushed, shifted, and went in. All the way in; Georgia was deliciously, hungrily wet. The girl gasped, and grabbed Cathy’s head hard, her tongue shoving roughly between her lips. Her giant nipples, naked and rigid, pressed against Cathy; the older woman could feel them hard on her own breasts through her shirt. She thrust her hand up urgently, and Georgia bore down even more, grinding and pushing her back, pinning her to the wall, one leg cocked up, grinding more and more erratically, moaning into Cathy’s mouth….

The voice startled her. She’d forgotten where she was; forgotten she was talking. Had she said that all out loud?

“So are you her shameless hussy, then?” the voice said cheerfully. “Are were her shameless little bitch?”

“Yes,” she said. “I’m her shameless little bitch.” She pulled lightly on the nipple ring Georgia had ordered her to get, and felt the sensation all the way down to her cunt.

“And your daughter too, yes? Your both her little fucktoys, aren’t you?”

Cathy nodded, not even able to speak. At first she’d tried to hide from Lori, tried to be at least a little discrete, but Georgia wasn’t having it. She wanted her in heels and ridiculous outfits raided from Lori’s closet; a red half-shirt that was too tight for her daughter strained to the breaking point across her own boobs; short shorts riding up the crack of her ass. She’d been getting breakfast one morning, wearing stripper heels and this little negligee wisp of nothing she had on now, and Georgia had come down and spanked her, hard…and she’d cum, obviously, humiliatingly, right in front of her daughter.

And Georgia had smiled, and crooked her finger, and Lori, in a dog collar and nothing else, had slid out of her seat and crawled across the floor, right to Georgia’s dripping snatch.

Georgia let Cathy finger herself while she watched.

“Cathy?” the voice said. “Just a couple more questions dear, and then you can go get your tongue right back in Georgia’s cunt where it belongs, all right?”

“Uh…okay,” Cathy said. She thought about Georgia’s shaven lips, the taste of her moisture. Taking turns with Lori to make her shiver and writhe. Lori’s face lifting up, her mouth damp with Georgia’s juice, and lowering her own head, placing her tongue right where Lori’s had been….

“So…do you fuck your daughter, Cathy? For Georgia?”

She did. She’d do anything for Georgia. They’d do anything for Georgia. She looked at the kitchen table and the black strap-on abandoned on it. She’d braced herself against the counter, and Gerogia had traced her hands up her legs, pushing them apart and then lingering on the slit. The girl leaned over, her erect nipples grazing Cathy’s back, her teeth nipping her ear lobe.

“Close your eyes,” she whispered, and Cathy did. She heard her own panting — scared, eager, loud in her ears. Her ass was clenched…she tried to relax. She heard movement…and then the rod against her lips. Deft fingers (whose? She almost came from not knowing) guided it…and then one hard, brutal thrust, impossibly deep. She screamed…and Gloria’s tongue stopped her mouth, her hands on her hard nipples, as behind her Lori thrust and thrust again, and she came and came and came.

She was cumming now, too, into the phone, finally, her hand deep inside her cunt, her back arched in the chair. She tried not to make too much noise, but she didn’t think she’d been that successful. Still, the voice on the other end didn’t seem to mind.

“That was fabulous, dear! Thank you so much for your help! We don’t get nearly as many responses from incestuous fucktoys as you’d think we would, so you are really an important data set. We know your time is valuable and that every minute talking to us is a minute taken away from fucking like a bitch in heat. So we won’t take up a second more! Buh-bye!”

There was a click on the line. Cathy stared at the phone. She felt somewhat dazed. She hadn’t meant to say so much…but she supposed it was all right. It was anonymous after all. And…she traced her slit again,and shivered. It had been sexy fun.

There was a muffled cry from upstairs, which went directly to her clit. She reached for the strap on. Maybe, if she was a good little fucktoy, Georgia would let her fuck Lori this time.

* * *