The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa, High Mistress

Those who have drawn Vanessa’s ire find out why she was named to the High Conclave

Sylvia Duquesne walked through the front door of her large suburban Chicago home, followed by two burly suit-clad male bodyguards.

A slender woman of French descent, Sylvia had long wavy light brown hair and pale blue eyes. She was a classically beautiful woman, with high cheekbones and smooth fair skin. She was tall and slender, with small firm breasts and long toned legs. She was wearing a simple light yellow sundress. A large diamond solitaire pendant hung around her neck, and a silver bracelet adorned her right wrist. Her fingernails were a shimmering silver, and flat brown sandals that laced up to her mid-calf completed her outfit; her toenails were painted white.

Sylvia stopped upon entering her home, startled to see her house-staff, including maids, kitchen workers, security guards and gardeners, kneeling in a row in the middle of the room with their fingers locked behind their heads.

Behind them was a woman she didn’t know sitting casually on her large sectional.

“Hello Sylvia, my apologies for the intrusion,” the woman said with a smile.

She was gorgeous and appeared to be in her thirties, half-Mexican and half-Caucasian, with long blonde-streaked caramel-brown hair that was currently up in a messy bun. She had beautiful hazel eyes and lovely olive skin to go with her dazzling white smile. She was obviously very fit, wearing a skimpy silver halter top that tied in the front and was straining to contain her very large, perfectly shaped breasts. She had tight sexy abs, and the long sheer white skirt she wore showed off her toned legs and a simple pink thong. Large silver hoops hung from her ears, and a gold pocket-watch hung around her neck, resting on her spectacular cleavage. She wore a stack of gold bracelets on both wrists, a gold band on her left thumb, and her fingernails were painted in a French manicure. Barefooted, a she wore a heavy gold anklet on her right ankle and a gold toe ring set with a red garnet. Her toenails were painted a deep crimson.

Sylvia frowned.

“And who might you be?” she asked with a hint of a French accent.

Sylvia was calm and composed as she spoke, appearing unfazed by the situation.

The woman on the couch rose; she was several inches shorter than Sylvia, but radiated confidence and poise.

Sylvia found herself admiring the woman’s tits, as lovely a pair as she had ever seen.

Not too large, perfectly shaped…, she mused silently.

“I am High Mistress Vanessa. I was hoping we could have a little chat. No need for unpleasantness; if you tell me what I need to know I’ll leave peacefully,” the woman said.

With an effort, Sylvia took her eyes from Vanessa’s tits and looked at her face.

“I doesn’t appear that I had any choice. Acting High Mistress or not, I doubt you did all this alone,” Sylvia replied with a raised eyebrow.

“You might be surprised what I am capable of, Mistress Sylvia. However, you are correct. I had help from The Three Musketeers, actually. They are out back, enjoying your pool with two of your more handsome security men, and that sexy blonde woman as well,” Vanessa replied sweetly.

Sylvia frowned.

“I do not like being mocked,” said, clearly thinking the “Three Musketeers” was some kind of insult about her heritage.

Her eyes again were on Vanessa’s tits, and again it took her a bit of effort to move them back to her face.

Sylvia shifted uncomfortably.

Focus, they are just tits! she silently admonished herself.

Fucking awesome tits, she added sheepishly.

Vanessa chuckled, noting Sylvia’s discomfort.

“Forgive me, but “The Three Musketeers” is what the trio of hypnotists I am working with call themselves. Young, skilled women who are the apprentices of High Mistress Liliana, High Mistress Charissa, and myself. They assisted me in subduing your security, both the people and the electronic portion,” she explained.

Sylvia smiled sourly.

“I see. Tell me Vanessa, what do you want?” Sylvia asked.

Vanessa took a deep breath.

High Mistress Vanessa to you. What I want is High Mistress Helena. You are a member of the Amethyst Rose. Your organization purchased Helena from Marie Gallagher, whom I now own. From interrogating Marie I know that Helena’s cousin Sabrina is a member of the Amethyst Rose—and is your superior, I believe. Anyway, several months ago Sabrina was in New York meddling Helena’s business. They engaged in a duel, which Helena was winning, when Marie Gallagher intervened and managed to hypnotize Helena, who was weakened from dueling her cousin. Marie was in town looking for allies and support for her “Supreme Council”. Since The Amethyst Rose and High Conclave were at odds, Sabrina and Marie agreed to work together, and Marie would use Helena as a spy against The High Conclave in her effort to supplant them. Unfortunately, they greatly underestimated the High Conclave…and here we are. What I want is Sabrina,” she said, hands on her hips.

Vanessa’s smile had faded, her expression now serious.

Sylvia sighed.

“That sounds about right, I suppose. It is no secret The Amethyst Rose has never gotten along with The High Conclave. Marie and Sabrina had very big ambitions,” she admitted.

“Delusions would be a better word,” Vanessa replied.

Sylvia shrugged.

“Perhaps. Sabrina is a powerful hypnodomme,” she said.

Vanessa’s smile returned.

“She is no match for Helena—or me. Yes, she and Marie managed to tag-team High Mistress Helena, but The Amethyst Rose has way overstepped, Mistress Sylvia. I could make a phone call, and have The Adjudicators in Chicago by tomorrow evening. That won’t be necessary, however; I will deal with Sabrina myself,” she said calmly.

Sylvia frowned.

“The High Conclave does not rule Chicago,” she said defiantly.

Now Vanessa laughed.

“We do as we please, and the True Hypnotism Community in North America follows. Your organization kidnapped a High Mistress and worked with usurpers,” she said.

Sylvia scowled.

“And Your little club overreaches!” she snarled.

Vanessa’s smile became brittle.

“I have no quarrel with you, Sylvia. You brokered Marie selling Helena to Sabrina after the Supreme Council was defeated, but I can forgive that as business. Tell me where Sabrina lives and I will be on my way,” she said with menacing calm.

Now Sylvia laughed.

“You expect me to simply give you what you want? Betray Sabrina and the Amethyst Rose?” she asked incredulously.

Despite her defiant tone, her eyes again flicked from Vanessa’s face to her marvelous rack.

Vanessa smirked.

“Actually, yes I do…unless of course you’d like a closer look at my tits, which you already can’t seem to keep your eyes off of,” she said sweetly.

“Oh yes, your vaunted hypno-titties. You don’t think I can resist them?” Sylvia said, her gaze shifting back to Vanessa’s face once again.

“Perhaps you can; shall we find out?” Vanessa asked seductively.

Her hand toyed with the tie holding her skimpy top closed.

“I am no simpleton to be entranced by your tacky induction,” Sylvia retorted.

She visibly swallowed, a hint of doubt in her eyes.

“Oh really? I can tell you want to see them. Relax, it is ok…so very easy to simply stare…to give in and drop…to relax completely when you see my bare breasts…almost there…,” Vanessa purred.

She winked at Sylvia and began to slowly pull on the tie, a teasing promise that her fantastic tits would suddenly be revealed.

Sylvia could feel hypnotic energy radiating from Vanessa, drawing her eyes to her tits.

A trained hypnodomme, Sylvia blinked and shook off the growing urge to stare at Vanessa’s chest; her expression hardened.

“Frederick, Gaston subdue her!” she ordered.

Sylvia’s bodyguards immediately obeyed, walking toward Vanessa. However, their movements were sluggish, as they were being affected by Vanessa’s titnosis.

The men made it two steps.

Vanessa tugged on her top’s tie, and it fell away to allow her magnificent tits to be displayed in all their glory.

Her nipples were pierced with golden rings, each one set with a huge glittering diamond.

“Relax completely and drop for me now!” Vanessa said firmly.

As she spoke she unleashed a wave of hypnotic energy that slammed into the minds of Sylvia and her bodyguards.

Both suit-clad men froze, instantly entranced.

Sylvia gasped, her eyes going wide as she felt herself dropping rapidly.

Vanessa’s tits were so beautiful, she just want to stare at them and relax…

With tremendous effort, Sylvia shook off her near-trance.

“Nice try, but you’ll have to do better, mon bientôt esclave des pieds,” she said getting into a fighting stance.

Ah, mais c’est toi qui vas vénérer mes pieds, Vanessa replied, readying herself to fight as well.

The High Mistress knew that Sylvia was a tireuse, well-trained in Savate, a French martial art.

While Vanessa rarely resorted to physical fighting, she was an expert in Karate, Judo and Aikido, and was very confident in her skills.

Sylvia kept to the attack, unleashing a flurry of powerful, graceful kicks. She was a very fast fighter, and Vanessa was instantly on the defensive. Vanessa dodged or blocked most of Sylvia’s blows, but her sandaled-foot caught Vanessa hard in her ribs and grazed her temple. The High Mistress gave ground, her bare feet quickly finding a rhythm as she began smoothly foiling Sylvia’s onslaught of kicks and punches. The combatants moved quickly about the room, Vanessa willingly giving ground as they skillfully avoided colliding with furniture and hypnotized people.

The French hypnotist shrieked in frustration, not coming close to landing a blow after her initial assault.

Vanessa had settled in, and was now easily holding her opponent at bay with precise fluid movements that seemed almost effortless.

“You are fast, but predictable; you need better footwork, and you should fight barefoot,” The High Mistress teased with a smile.

As she spoke she blocked Sylvia’s jumping kick, dodged her follow-up punch, ducked a spinning kick and redirected yet another punch harmlessly aside.

Sylvia growled and stepped back.

“Your arrogance is appalling,” she said angrily.

Vanessa laughed.

“Wow, being called “arrogant by a French woman, I’ll take that as a complement,” she said.

Sylvia scowled.

For an instant, her gaze dropped to the topless Vanessa’s spectacular tits.

The High Mistress arched her back and released a powerful wave of hypnotic energy from her tits at Sylvia.

“Relax and drop for me, Sylvia! Relax completely and go into trance now!” Vanessa said firmly.

Sylvia’s eyes went wide as Vanessa’s power hit her; The High Mistress’s words slipped into her mind, and a wave of relaxation came over her.

Vanessa did not hesitate; she leapt forward, launching a series of punches and kicks that struck the near-entranced Sylvia in her thighs, stomach, chest, and face. Unable to defend herself effectively, the battered Sylvia staggered back in an effort to find a reprieve from Vanessa’s combined hypnotic and physical assault.

Sylvia possessed a strong, disciplined hypnotist’s mind; she blinked rapidly, regaining her focus with impressive speed.

She wasn’t fast enough.

Before Sylvia could raise her hands to block, Vanessa’s bare left foot smashed into her face; it was followed immediately by the High Mistress’s right foot crashing into her temple.

Sylvia fell to the floor, dazed by the blows.

She groaned as she felt Vanessa grasp her hair and pull roughly.

“Come on honey, on your feet,” The High Mistress said sweetly.

She hauled Sylvia to her feet.

Sylvia struggled weakly.

Still holding Sylvia’s hair, Vanessa slammed the fist into the French hypnotist’s chest.

Sylvia gasped, stunned by the blow.

Suddenly, her field of vision was filled by a shimmering golden pocket-watch. Timepiece turned slowly about on the end of its chain, reflecting the light into Sylvia’s eyes.

“Focus on the watch, Sylvia. Let it draw your eyes. It is very soothing, very easy to simply watch it swing back…and forth,” Vanessa said in a seductive monotone.

The watch began to swing gently side to side, its polished surface flashing.

Sylvia’s eyes reflexively began to follow it.

“That’s it, dear…follow the watch and listen to my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…your thoughts are already fading…it feels so good to allow yourself to relax…knowing all your pain will be gone…no need to fight, no need to think…letting your body and mind both sink…relaxing more and more with every swing of the watch…back and forth…relaxing more and more with every word I say…the harder to try to resist, the more relaxed you become…you cannot take your eyes off the swinging watch…you must follow it…back and forth…back…and forth,” Vanessa continued in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

Sylvia’s eyes were locked on the swinging watch as her muscles began to go limp.

“N-nnooo, s-stop,I-I—,” the French hypnotist stammered.

She struggled weakly against Vanessa’s grip on her hair.

The watch continued to swing rhythmically, flashing brilliantly as it moved back and forth.

“So relaxed now Sylvia…it will feel so good to give in and drop into a deep trance…to relax completely…following the watch and listening to my voice…all your thoughts fading…the tension draining from your body…you are feeling sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…now I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and go into deep hypnosis for me…so very relaxed…so sleepy…,” Vanessa said, her voice flowing into Sylvia’s mind.

Sylvia whimpered, her eyelids drooping even as the swinging watch continued to pull gently but insistently at her gaze.

“Your eyelids are so heavy…five…relax deeper…four…you are sleepy…very sleepy…three…my voice is now the only thing you will respond to…you are almost completely relaxed…two…your eyelids are very heavy now…you cannot keep them open…one, sleep! Sleep for me now Sylvia. Drop all they way down, deep, deep into hypnosis for me,” Vanessa said firmly.

Sylvia’s fluttering eyelids slammed shut and her mind went blank.

Vanessa allowed the hypnotized hypnotist to sag to the floor.

The High Mistress smiled as she replace her watch around her neck; she regarded the entranced woman at her feet with smug satisfaction.

Most who knew Vanessa assumed “tit-nosis” was her only talent; in truth, she was an expert with both a pendulum and direct eye-contact inductions as well.

Tit-nosis was often faster and easier, and Vanessa was content to let people believe her skills were limited.

“Can you hear me, Sylvia?” Vanessa asked.

“Yes,” the hypnotized woman said softly as she lay on the floor.

“Excellent! You are feeling wonderful, completely relaxed. You will listen close to my voice and allow my words to become your thoughts…,” the High Mistress began in a firm but soothing voice.

* * *

Sylvia awoke from her trance suddenly. She blinked and looked around frantically; the last thing she remembered was realizing she was about to be hypnotized by Vanessa’s watch.

She was sitting on the floor of her own bedroom, a huge and luxurious suite that included a hot tub and fireplace. She was sitting cross-legged, her hands folded in her lap in the manner of a young elementary school student.

Unlike an elementary school student, she was naked. She also couldn’t get up or move her arms, due to a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion.

“Welcome back, honey,” Vanessa said sweetly.

The High Mistress was sitting on Sylvia’s king-sized bed; she was still topless, her halter on the bed beside her and the diamonds in her nipple rings glittering in a tantalizing display.

“Hello, High Mistress. Well-fought,” Sylvia said stoically.

Vanessa nodded.

Not on your part, she wanted to say, but held her tongue.

“Thank you,” she said graciously instead.

“So what now?” Sylvia asked warily.

Despite her situation, her eyes were still drawn to Vanessa’s lovely tits.

Sylvia gritted her teeth and her gaze away, disgusted with herself.

“Now, we have a little chat. I have not compelled you to tell the truth…yet. I am a reasonable woman; I wanted to give you another chance to cooperate,” Vanessa said with a dazzling smile.

Sylvia looked suspicious.

“Why?” She asked.

Vanessa sighed.

“I just want to rescue Helena—and punish Sabrina. I already own Marie. I don’t have anything personal against you, Sylvia. I’m always more interested in mutually beneficial partnerships. We hypnotists are always so quick to challenge each other, to try to dominate and enslave each other… I believe working together makes us more powerful. It’s less stressful as well,” she said reasonably.

Sylvia nodded thoughtfully.

“Fair enough. Perhaps I should have taken you at your word,” she admitted.

The French hypnodomme also had to admit Vanessa was still being extremely reasonable; she hadn’t even made her kneel, a show of respect that Sylvia truly appreciated.

Vanessa smiled.

“Yes, you should have. Which reminds me, you do owe me some foot-worship; I did promise to make you my foot-slave, and I am a woman of my word,” she said slyly.

Sylvia laughed.

“So you did. I can think of far worse fates; you have lovely feet,” she replied.

Vanessa raised an eyebrow and extended her right leg.

“Well then, why don’t you crawl over here and get to work,” she commanded.

Sylvia felt compelled to obey, and she didn’t try resist as she crawled to Vanessa and took the High Mistress’s sexy foot into her hands, raising it to her lips so she could kiss begin reverently kissing it.

Vanessa giggled as Sylvia ran her tongue slowly along her sole, from heel to toes, before she began taking her toes into her mouth one by one, nibbling and sucking on them.

Sylvia kissed, licked and sucked enthusiastically at each of Vanessa’s feet.

The High Mistress closed her eyes and moaned softly, enjoying the French hypnotist’s surprisingly skilled foot worship.

She laid back and began to fondle her breast, squeezing her own nipples and feeling them stiffen as she became aroused.

“My goodness, you are wonderful at this; I may have to keep you,” she murmured, chuckling.

Sylvia chuckled as well.

“I cannot…stop you,”she said as she switched from one foot to the other.

“This has gotten me much more…excited than I’d anticipated. Why don’t you come up and pay homage to my tits; I know you like them,” Vanessa suggested.

Sylvia practically leapt to obey; a moment later she was delicately nibbling at Vanessa’s nipples, teasing them with her teeth and tongue ; from there, her actions quickly evolved into enthusiastic sucking.

Sylvia gave in completely to her desire, worshipping Vanessa’s tots as though it was her only purpose in life

Vanessa moaned, fingering her wet pussy.

“Okay, I can’t take it any longer…you will kiss your way down and eat me…lick my pussy, suck my clit…make me cum,” Vanessa gasped.

“Yes, High Mistress!” Sylvia said.

She reluctantly abandoned her titty-worship and began to kiss her way down Vanessa’s abdomen. The High Mistress lifted her skirt and spread her legs, then let out a long, low moan as Sylvia thrust her tongue deeply into her and began to lick. The French hypnotist was a very skilled lover, and she worked Vanessa’s clit and labia with both her tongue and fingers. Vanessa began to moan louder; she screamed as an orgasm crashed through her. Sylvia increased her efforts, teasing, licking, sucking, rubbing…Vanessa screamed even louder, trembling with ecstasy as a second and third orgasm rocked her body.

“Holy Fuck, eres mucho más que una esclava de pies!” Vanessa gasped after she’d recovered enough to speak.

Sylvia chuckled.

“Thank you, I think,” she said, also fluent in Spanish.

“Oh it was a compliment. I see you are rather excited yourself,” Vanessa said slyly.

Sylvia was flushed, her nipples stiff.

“Hoe could I not be?” she asked.

“Well then go ahead and relieve yourself, dear. You will complacerte a mí,” Vanessa said.

Sylvia was both compelled and eager to obey.

She slid her hand between her legs and began to rub herself vigorously.

Sylvia began to moan and mutter, staring at Vanessa’s tits.

“Mmm…oh yes…your tits…fuck…j’aime tes seins…,” she said as she masturbated to Vanessa.

Vanessa grinned.

She felt a rush of power as she watched the French hypnotist pleasuring herself.

The High Mistress knew she could deeply, completely enslave Sylvia at the moment she orgasmed.

“Sylvia, when you cum you will have one of the most amazing, powerful orgasms you’ve ever experienced and then be free of all of my suggestions. You will feel wonderful, relaxed and refreshed with your free will restored,” Vanessa said firmly.

Sylvia looked surprised, then her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed harder than she had in a long time.

“Oooooh Yeessss! Thank you VANESSA!” she shrieked, trembling with pleasure as the hypnotically-enhanced orgasm rippled through her body.

Vanessa rose and stretched, then replaced her top while Sylvia recovered.

“Why did you do that?” the French hypnotist asked, lying back on her bed.

“Why not? I believe you are not a stupid woman, and I made my point; no reason we can’t be civilized hypnodommes,” Vanessa replied nonchalantly.

Sylvia laughed.

“I suppose not. And yes, you made your point. I will tell you where Sabrina lives,” she said.

“Excellent. See, that wasn’t so hard,” Vanessa teased.

Sylvia snorted.

“All it took was you kicking my ass and hypnotizing me, then making me your foot-slave and sex-toy. I have to admit, seeing you fight was sexy. Is it weird getting beat up by you turned me on a little?” she asked sheepishly.

Vanessa chuckled.

“Not at all. Beating you up turned me on,” she said with a wink.

The two hypnotists shared a mutual laugh.

“Do you mind if I put on a robe?” Sylvia asked, rising from the bed.

“If you must,” Vanessa said with a mock pout.

Sylvia went into her enormous closet and emerged a moment later wearing a simple light green silk robe.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked.

“Yes, thank you,” Vanessa replied.

Sylvia went to the room’s small bar and poured two glasses of Glann ar Mor whiskey.

“So, what is your plan?” Sylvia asked, handing Vanessa one of the glasses.

“I am going to go to Sabrina’s, wreck the place and rescue Helena,” Vanessa said, sipping her drink.

The High Mistress looked at her glass in surprise.

“Oh my, this is good, I have never had it!” she added.

“I am glad you like it. I will send you a case,” Sylvia replied, raising her own glass to her lips.

“I would like that. See? Isn’t this better? Talking instead of kicking and hypnotizing one another?” Vanessa asked.

“In this case, yes. So all you need from me is Sabrina’s location?” Sylvia asked in reply.

Vanessa was thoughtful.

“Actually, I will need a bit more than that. I believe Sabrina has a birthday coming up. I am going to need you to take me to her home; don’t worry, I won’t ask you to fight directly against her and get you in trouble with the Amethyst Rose…oh and I will need to borrow your stylist,” she replied, drinking more of her whiskey.

Sylvia looked a Vanessa with a quizzical expression, then shrugged.

“Well, last I saw you had her hypnotized and on her knees in my living room, so she’s all yours,” she replied with a chuckle and shake of her head.

* * *

Two days later, Sylvia and Vanessa were standing in an elevator in a private luxury building on their way up to the twelfth-floor penthouse apartment.

“Are you sure about this?” Sylvia asked for the third time.

“Yes. Relax. This will work. If things go sideways, the Three Musketeers are outside and ready to come help me,” Vanessa assured her patiently for the third time.

The two hypnotists were dressed very differently.

Sylvia was wearing a nicely-tailored red power suit and tall red designer pumps. Her hair was in a bun, her jewelry and makeup tasteful and conservative.

Vanessa on the other hand was wearing a skimpy harem-girl outfit. It consisted of a shiny gold halter bra with gold coin trim, a gold thong with attached long transparent purple skirt with open sides and gold trim, and a gold collar attached to a gold chain-leash which Sylvia held. Her hair was down and had been lightened to nearly blonde, and she wore a purple and gold veil that obscured most of her face. She was barefoot, and wore gold bracelets, anklets and toe rings. Her finger and toenails were painted dark purple with gold tips.

“You know, if this works you might have to eat Sabrina’s pussy so you don’t give yourself away to0 soon,” Sylvia said for the second time.

Vanessa chuckled.

“Yes, that is possible. If I have to, I will make her cum hard, tire her out,” she replied calmly.

Sylvia sighed.

“You are a brave woman; Helena is lucky to have you for a friend,” she said.

Sylvia tapped Vanessa’s forehead gently with two fingers an instant before the elevator stopped.

Just before the doors opened, Vanessa’s eyes went blank and she no longer blinked as she allowed herself to drop into a deep state of self-hypnosis, triggered by Sylvia’s tap.

She wanted to be sure no one would doubt she was hypnotized, so she set up the trance to make sure her ruse was complete.

Vanessa was Alana now, a sexy slave girl under Sylvia’s control…with the caveat that she could come out of her trance whenever she chose.

“Come along, slave,” Sylvia said, leading Alana from the elevator.

The walked down a short hallway to the front door of a massive apartment. Sylvia rang the bell, and a moment later the door was opened by a handsome man with a shaved head dressed in a black long-sleeve shirt, black trousers and expensive Italian-leather shoes.

“Greetings, Mistress Sylvia. Welcome. Mistress Sabrina is expecting you. Please come in,” the man said, opening the door and standing aside.

Sylvia did not acknowledge the house-slave, striding inside with “Alana” in tow.

“My apologies; you have arrived early, and my Mistress is down in the salon. She should return within the next hour,” the male slave said after closing the door.

Sylvia was relieved; she had come to Sabrina’s home for an actual Amethyst Rose meeting, and purposely arrived early hoping that Sabrina would still be getting ready in her private salon.

The Swedish hypnodomme took extreme pride in her appearance, and loved to look as good as possible at all times, and had a habit of being fashionably late do her vanity.

“I understand. This is Alana. She is a very high-quality sex-slave, a gift for Mistress Sabrina’s birthday. I am glad she isn’t here actually; I would like to hide her in the slave-vault,” Sylvia said imperiously.

The male house-slave lowered his eyes respectfully.

“With respect, may I examine her first?” he asked.

“You may,” Sylvia replied, eyeing him with mild disdain.

She watched as the man lightly patted Alana down, lifted her skirt, and then peered into her eyes.

They were glassy and vacant.

Alana was clearly hypnotized.

He nodded.

“That will be fine. Follow me,” he said, leading the Sylvia and “Alana” down a hall and up some stairs.

The house-slave walked up to a door and punched a code into a keypad beside it. There was a soft click as the door unlocked. He opened the door and stood aside.

“You may store her here,” he said politely.

Sylvia nodded curtly and walked past him, leading Alana by her leash.

Along the walls of the large, carpeted room were four twin beds, and one half of the room was filled with racks of clothing and two vanity stations for putting on makeup.

In the center of the room stood a lone, beautiful naked woman young with long blonde hair; she was very fit with lovely fair skin. Her pubic hair was shaved, and her finger and toenails were painted white. Her expression was dazed, her blue eyes eyes blank, her arms hanging limply at her sides. A light blue leather collar adorned her neck.

“Stand next to her and do not move until I command it,” Sylvia said to Alana.

“Yes Mistress,” Alana replied, moving to obey.

Sylvia nodded her approval, then stepped out of the room.

The door closed, and there was a loud click as the lock reengaged.

Alana stood next to the blonde woman in silence for five minutes; then she began to blink as she brought herself out of her trance.

She was Vanessa again.

Looking to her left, she smiled broadly as she recognized her friend, High Mistress Helena.

“Helana! Finally!” Vanessa said happily.

She quickly removed her collar and tossed it aside, then took off Helena’s and threw it to the floor.

Vanessa looked her friend over; Helena looked fit and healthy. She was obviously being fed well and made to exercise. Her hair was clean and brushed, and her skin was flawless. Her nails were professionally tended-to.

“At least she is taking care of you physically,” Vanessa said, relieved.

She took a deep breath and began to speak slowly, clearly and firmly into Helena’s ear.

* * *

Two hours later, there was a click as the door to the room Vanessa and Helena were in unlocked, then opened.

Both women again wore their collars and were staring straight ahead as the male house-slave entered the room, followed by Sylvia.

“Our meeting is over; time to give you to your new owner, slave,” the French hypnotist said to Vanessa, tapping her forehead lightly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Vanessa replied in a subdued voice, once again Alana.

Sylvia grabbed the leash connected to Alana’s collar and led her out of the room; the door closed and locked again, leaving Helena alone.

The Swedish hypnotist began to blink a moment after Sylvia and Vanessa had left with the house slave.

Vanessa had brought Helena out of trance and restored her free will, although she had not been able to thoroughly remove every bit of Sabrina’s programming.

She took off her collar and threw it angrily against the wall, then took a few deep breaths and did some stretching and a few martial-arts moves; then she sat down cross-legged and let herself fall into a deep meditative trance.

The High Mistress began to replay recent events in her mind, watching them like a movie.

Helena smiled when she located what she was after.

One of the times she had been placed into the locked room, she had a clear view of the keypad as Sabrina punched in the code.

Five, Four, Seven, Seven, One.

It had taken her nearly twenty minutes to find the code.

Helena hoped she wasn’t too late to help Vanessa as she rose and entered the code into the keypad beside the door.

There was a satisfying click as the lock disengaged.

High Mistress Helena walked out of her prison.

* * *

Sylvia led Alana to a large sitting room, furnished with several comfortable couches and recliners.

Seated on one of the couches was Mistress Sabrina of The Amethyst Rose.

The tall, sexy blonde hypnodomme was wearing a dark green silk blouse and a short black skirt; her shoulder-length hair was down in wavy layers. Large emeralds glittered in her earlobes, and she wore a golden circular pendant engraved with a spiral, a diamond sparkling in its center.

Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore a gold ring set with a large emerald on her right middle finger.

She wore dark green sandals with four inch heels, her toenails painted black. On her right right middle toe was a gold and emerald ring.

“Here you are, Alana. Your new owner, Mistress Sabrina. She is already programmed to obey you,” Sylvia said with triumph.

“Oh my, she is lovely!” Sabrina beamed.

She looked the sexy Alana up and down slowly, her trained hypnotist’s eye noting the telltale vacant expression that indicated she was deep in trance.

“Happy Birthday, Sabrina. Alana, go stand before your new Mistress,” Sylvia said with a smile.

“Thank you very much, Sylvia. Where did you get her?” Sabrina asked as Alana moved to stand in front of her.

“Judy Collins. She always has the best stock,” Sylvia replied casually.

“She really does. My my, this one has a nice rack,” Sabrina said, admiring Alana’a large tits.

Sylvia suppressed a smirk. She was sure that Vanessa/Alana was already radiating powerful hypnotic energy from her tits.

Another benefit of Vanessa dropping into trance was she could focus even more on her hypnotic-titty power.

“Yes, she truly does. I found it hard not to stare at them myself,” Sylvia replied innocently.

Sabrina nodded.

“Tell me slave, are you good at eating pussy?” Sabrina asked, kicking off her sandals.

“Yes Mistress Sabrina,” Alana replied.

“Excellent. I need to relax; those meetings always get me tense, all the bickering and one-upping. Sylvia, would you like to stay? I can supply you with a playmate of course,” Sabrina said.

Sylvia shook her head.

“No thank you, I have already called my men to bring my car. I have errands to attend today. Another time, though,” she said.

Sabrina nodded.

“As you wish. Have a lovely rest of your day, Sylvia. I know I will,” she said, her eyes again on Alana/Vanessa’s tits.

“Thank you. Enjoy her,” Sylvia replied.

She turned and walked out of the room, escorted by Sabrina’s house-slave.

Sylvia felt vaguely guilty for multiple reasons as she rode down in the elevator.

She wasn’t thrilled with betraying Sabrina, though she didn’t particularly like the Swedish hypnodomme and would not mind seeing her deposed.

Sylvia also didn’t like leaving Vanessa and Helena to fend for themselves; if they won, she was going to benefit substantially from their friendship; Vanessa had been honorable and reasonable, and she felt like she should help them fight. Sabrina owned the entire building, and getting out could be a challenge.

Sylvia reached out and hit the elevator’s “stop” button; she kicked off her shoes and removed her jacket, then slipped off her diamond pendant.

The French hypnotist took a deep breath and hit the button for the floor just below Sabrina’s apartment.

* * *

“Those really are fantastic tits,” Sabrina commented, licking her lips.

“Would you like to see them, Mistress? They belong to you,” Alana said in a soft monotone.

Sabrina smiled.

“Indeed, my new pet. I intend to enjoy every inch of your body; Sylvia must have paid a fortune for you,” she said.

Her eyes were glued to Alana’s tits, staring against her tight bra-style top.

“May I remove my top for you?” Alana asked.

“You may, my pet. Show me those glorious tits,” Sabrina replied eagerly.

Alana reached behind her back with her right hand.

Suddenly, her eyes focused and she smirked behind her veil as she emerged from her trance to become High Mistress Vanessa once again.

“Yes, you want to see them desperately… you cannot look away, you must stare at my breasts…,” Vanessa said firmly.

“Wait, what?” Sabrina asked, confused for an instant.

Vanessa unhooked her top and let it fall away, her large perfect tits springing free of their prison. At the same time, she used her left hand to remove the veil from her face and toss it away.

“Oh shit, Vanessa?” Sabrina gasped as a wave of hypnotizing power release from Vanessa’s tits hit her.

“That’s right, Sabrina! Behold my beautiful, irresistible breasts…just relax and stare at them, you cannot look away!” Vanessa said triumphantly.

The diamonds on her nipple rings sparkled brilliantly as she grasped her tits, lifting and squeezing them together before letting them drop.

As her tits bounced, Vanessa released a second wave of hypnotic energy from them into Sabrina.

The Swedish hypnotist’s eyes were glued the the spectacle of Vanessa’s fabulous breasts.

“I-I-n-no—,” Sabrina stammered.

Yes…keep staring at my breasts and relax…you are so ready to drop into a trance for me…,” Vanessa said, bouncing her tits again and unleashing yet more hypnotic energy.

Sabrina whimpered, unable to tear gaze from Vanessa’s chest.

Only her disciplined, powerful hypnotist’s mind had kept her out of trance. A normal on the receiving end of Vanessa’s tit-nosis would already be hypnotized.

Even so, a few more seconds and Sabrina too would join the ranks of those who had succumbed to Vanessa’s hypnotic breasts.

Suddenly, the door behind Vanessa opened and she heard the male house-slave’s voice.

“Mistress Sabrina, I apologize for the intrusion, but security called and said Mistress Sylvia never made it the lobby. The elevator stopped halfway down, then came back up to the eleventh floor…Mistress…?” he said.

The man was obviously confused by the sight of his Mistress staring rapidly at Vanessa’s naked bosom.

“Drop Sabrina!” Vanessa said loudly.

Sabrina stiffened for an instant, then relaxed, slumping into the couch with her eyes half closed.

Vanessa instantly spun around and rushed the house-slave; he was startled by her speed, and help let out a comical yelp an instant before Vanessa’s bare foot slammed into his balls. She snapped a follow-up kick into his face as he doubled over in pain, then punched him viciously in the side of the head, dropping him the the floor unconscious.

Just as the man hit the carpet, two of Sabrina’s security people, and man and a woman dressed in blue shirts and white pants, entered the room with pistols drawn.

“Freeze!” Vanessa said in a powerful voice, squeezing her breasts together and lifting them.

She let them drop and released a wave of hypnotic energy into the security guards.

Both of them went rigid.

Before Vanessa could turn her attention back to Sabrina, two more security guards, both men, entered the room.

Vanessa sighed, then performed a spinning kick that knocked the pistol from the hand of the man in the left, then gracefully did the spits as the man on the right fired his weapon. The shot sailed over Vanessa’s head. She leapt to her feet inside the gunman’s reach and grabbed his arm, twisting it painfully and forcing him to drop the gun. She then lashed out with a back kick, catching the first man she’d disarmed in the stomach as he moved to attack her, sending him stumbling back. The man she was holding the arm of tried to wrench free; Vanessa let him go and kicked him in the side, sending him sprawling to the floor, hitting his head in the process. She then gracefully spun around in time to block two punches from his companion, countering with a pair of rapid kicks. The man dodge one, but had been a feint; Vanessa’s other foot caught him hard in the temple. She followed up with rapid punches to his chest and stomach, then brought her knee up hard into his crotch. The man grunted and slumped to the floor.

His companion has regained his feet by this time, and was trying to blink away the stars he was seeing from his head hitting the floor.

Suddenly, the stars were replaced with gold and purple streaks; his eyes were reflexively drawn to dazzling display that moved up and down, side to side.

“Relax and follow my fingers as you hear my voice…follow them back and forth…up and down…letting the pretty colors relax your body as my voice soothes your mind…relaxing more and more…up and down…back and forth…so very relaxed, mind empty of thoughts…you are very tired…very sleepy…you cannot stay awake, sleep now!” Vanessa said firmly as she continued to gracefully flutter her fingers and move her hand rhythmically.

The man’s eyelids began to flutter.

“Sleep!” Vanessa commanded loudly.

She snapped the fingers on her free hand beside the man’s head.

His eyes slammed shut and he slumped to the carpet at her feet.

Vanessa turned to see the first man had struggled to his knees.

She snapped a kick into his face, a look of contempt on her face.

He slumped to the carpet unconscious.

“Well fuck,” Vanessa muttered as she turned her attention back to Sabrina.

The couch was empty, the door on the other side of the room open.

The Swedish hypnotist had been deeply entranced, and had obviously managed to find her way back to full awareness.

Vanessa sighed loudly, then dashed forward, vaulted over the sectional and followed Sabrina.

* * *

Sylvia stepped off the elevator and began to walk quickly down the hallway; she knew there was a small security station at the end of the hall, and if she could gain control of it, she might be able to help Vanessa.

A door on the left side of the hallway in front of Sylvia opened, and two of Sabrina’s security guards stepped out. They were tall, broad-shouldered men with short military-style haircuts and wearing dark blue suits; their hands were empty, but Sylvia knew they carried pistols, tasers and perhaps other weapons.

“Mistress Sylvia, you were supposed to be exiting the building, are you lost?” one the men asked her politely.

They did not approach her, but stood side-by-side, barring her path.

They were about fifteen feet away, Sylvia judged.

Just enough distance, she thought.

“No darlings, I am not lost…you however, are lost…lost in my diamond…see how it draws your eyes…just relax and listen to my words…,” she said seductively.

Sylvia smoothly raised her diamond pendant and used her free hand to spin it, making the large gem glitter in a fabulous display.

Both men frowned slightly.

“Mistress Sylvia, lower the pendant please. You need to come with us until this gets sorted out,” the man replied, taking a step toward her.

His partner did the same.

The diamond continued to spin, and Sylvia continued to speak.

“There is no need to get excited…in fact, you can feel all the tension leaving your bodies as you continue to look at the diamond…the way is splits the light is so very soothing…so relaxing…all the tension is leaving your bodies as you relax more and more…,” the hypnotist said.

The men continued moving toward her; they were ten feet away.

“See how the diamond sparkles…relaxing you even more…you are feeling calm…peaceful…no need to think or move…minds becoming blank and hearing only my words…seeing only the diamond and becoming more and more relaxed…muscles growing limp…thoughts fading…,” Sylvia continued firmly.

The men began to move slower, obviously being affected the hypnotic induction.

Five feet.

Sylvia gracefully backed away as they sluggishly reached out to grab her, matching their pace and staying out of reach.

Her induction’s rhythmic cadence did not waver.

“That’s right…so relaxed, you cannot move…your legs are too heavy to take another step…your arms are too heavy to lift…you must simply stand and watch the diamond…motionless and unable to move as you listen to my voice…stop…do not move…motionless as statues…,” Sylvia said, smoothly backing away as the men were nearly in arm’s reach.

Both men stopped in their tracks, their outstretched arms dropping limply to their sides.

Their eyes were locked on the spinning diamond.

Sylvia smirked.

“Very good boys; you are completely relaxed now, feeling very good. Ready to listen to my voice and do exactly as I tell you. You must obey my commands,” she informed the men.

Both nodded dumbly.

Before she could give the men any more suggestions, the door at the end of the hall that led to the security station opened, and two men in black pants, combat boots and dark blue polo shirts stepped out. They wore utility belts containing pistols, pepper spray, collapsable batons, radios, and other various weapons and tools.

Sylvia knew that had probably sent the two suit-clad men to intercept her, and then watched her hypnotize them.

Without hesitating she charged at them, not wanting to give them time to draw their weapons.

Sylvia was well-trained in Savate de Rue, or “Street Savate”; in addition to graceful kicks and powerful punches, she incorporated knee and elbow strikes, locks, sweeps, throws, heat-butts, and takedowns into her fighting style.

The two men were startled by the speed, grace, and ferocity of her attack, and though they managed to strike her several times, they failed to grapple and subdue her before she battered them into unconsciousness.

Breathing heavily, she gingerly felt her face where she’d been struck by one of the men’s fists.

That will be a nice black eye by tomorrow, Sylvia thought.

Wincing at the pain in her ribs from being kicked, she peered into the security station and found it empty.

Sylvia turned her attention to the two men she had hypnotized.

“You two may move now; you will come to me and listen to my instructions very closely…,” she called to them.

* * *

Helena made her way carefully through the hallway toward a staircase she knew led down to the apartment’s main floor.

Even with her disciplined mind, she was struggling to keep her thoughts and emotions in check as she moved; the fact that Helena had spent the last several months hypnotized and enslaved first to Marie Gallagher and then to her cousin Sabrina was weighing heavily on her mind.

Helena felt rage, shame, frustration mixed with her relief and elation at being suddenly free.

She moved carefully past a door that was slightly ajar, pausing when she heard a voice inside.

Peeking carefully inside, Helena saw a woman with long red hair she knew as Melinda talking on a phone.

Melinda was Sabrina’s apprentice; twenty-five, she was a smart, educated, beautiful woman, she was tall and full-figured, with big blue eyes and a dazzling smile. She was currently wearing a pair of stylish jeans and a tight long-sleeved green top. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she though she had her back to Helena, the Swedish hypnotist knew that Melinda always wore a polished blue agate crystal pendant that was her preferred hypnotic focus.

Helena waited patiently until Melinda concluded her call, then brazenly stepped inside the room.

“Hello, Melinda,” she said.

The red-haired hypnotist turned around; her top was low-cut to give show off her ample cleavage.

“What? Wait, what are you doing?” Melinda asked, surprised and confused to see Helena.

“What I am doing is this—Look into my eyes!,” Helena replied in a powerful voice.

Her astonishing eyes began to shimmer with pale blue light as she activated the Mistress’s gaze.

Helena had been practicing the technique shortly before her capture, and her success rate had only been about fifty percent at this point.

Now however, she channeled all of her anger, frustration, embarrassment and determination into her effort, and she unleashed a powerful hypnotic blast the struck Melinda with enough force to cause her to take a step back.

“Oh fuck…,” Melinda gasped, her gaze riveted to Helena’s.

“Yes, look…keep looking! Deep into my eyes! Your thoughts are fading, your will is gone! You cannot resist me, you must obey me! You are now mine!,” Helena said loudly.

“I…am…yours…,” Melinda muttered, her eyes vacant and glassy.

She was hypnotized.

Helena let out gasp as her eyes returned to normal.

She felt light-headed and a bit dizzly; utilizing the Mistress’s Gaze had taken considerable energy, and she was still feeling disoriented from her long-term entrancement.

The Swedish hypnotist took a deep breath and focused her mind.

“You will remove all your clothing! Now!,” she barked at Melinda.

“I will remove all my clothing now,” Melinda echoed.

She began to strip, and was quickly standing before Helena naked.

Helena immediately began to put on Melinda’s clothes; they were a bit too large, and she opted to go barefoot rather than try to wear the redhead’s tall black wedges.

As Helena was finishing putting on Melinda’s clothing, a gunshot rang out somewhere in the apartment.

I have to get to Vanessa,” Helena thought, turning for the door.

She paused and turned back to Melinda.

With an angry shriek, she unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks into the hypnotized woman, battering her brutally and sending her sprawling to the carpet in a bloody heap.

The assault had been as much to relieve some of her frustration as it had been to test her muscles and fighting skills, which she had not used in months.

Fortunately, though she was a bit rusty and slower than she would have liked, her muscle-memory was intact; Sabrina had made her exercise daily during her captivity, and the fighting movements felt good.

Beating Melinda also felt good.

Without further hesitation Helena stepped out of the room, her confidence restored and a determined expression on her face.

* * *

Vanessa entered a short hallway as she pursued Sabrina and stopped.

Standing forty feet from her was a pretty woman of Japanese descent; her long brown hair loose and looked as if the woman had been in the middle of brushing it. She wore no makeup, and was clad in a long light blue Kimono robe decorated with a pink and white floral pattern. She was barefoot, her toenails black, and she wore no jewelry. She appeared very fit, her one exposed leg strong and toned.

However, in her hand was a gleaming Katana.

“You are pursuing my Mistress. You may not pass,” the woman said calmly.

Vanessa sighed.

“Sabrina visited Japan and brought back a souvenir, I see,” she commented dryly.

The High Mistress was certain the woman knew how to use the sword she held.

Mistress Sabrina is my owner, and you will not harm her. Surrender,” the woman said, raising the blade.

Vanessa grinned; she arched her back slightly and put her hands on her hips.

“It is you who will surrender dear…to my tits. They are already drawing your eyes…just relax and stare at them…my perfect nipples, the glittering diamonds…,” she said soothingly.

Vanessa began channeling her hypnotic energy through her breasts.

The Japanese woman frowned as the wave of power hit her.

“Stop what you are doing and lay on the floor,” she said, advancing toward Vanessa.

“Just keep staring at my tits…let them relax you deeper…deeper…feel the tension leaving your body…your thoughts fading…as you look at my beautiful breasts and relax even more…,” Vanessa purred.

The Japanese woman continued to move toward her.

Her eyes were indeed drawn to Vanessa’s breasts as the hypnotic energy continued to radiate through them.

“This is you…last chance…surrender…,” the Japanese woman said, continuing to move toward Vanessa.

She was only twenty feet away now.

However, her pace had slowed, and she was clearly fighting to keep her gaze off Vanessa’s chest.

“That’s it dear…it is so relaxing to simply stare at my tits…your mind becoming blank…empty…all you see are my tits…all you hear is my voice…as you thoughts slow, so does your body…moving is becoming so difficult…you simply want to stop and stare…stop and stare…stop…and stare…,” Vanessa said firmly.

The sword-wielding woman continued to walk toward Vanessa, but her steps were now sluggish and no longer graceful; the point of her blade drooped.

“No…no, I must…protect…I must…stare…,” she mumbled, her eyes glassy.

She was only a few feet away. Vanessa took her hands off her hips and reached up to squeezed her breasts together.

“You are going to drop now…drop the sword…drop into trance…stop where you are and drop…stop and drop…stop and drop…stop…and drop!” Vanessa said, releasing her breasts and causing them to bounce.

As they did they released a final wave of hypnotizing power into the woman.

The sword clattered to the floor.

The Japanese woman stopped three feet from Vanessa, her expression blank, her eyes on the hypnotist’s rack.

Grinning wickedly, Vanessa moved toward the woman.

“You will kiss me,” she whispered.

The woman obeyed, sharing a passionate kiss with the hypnotist.

“Remove your robe and kneel. Remain here until I give you further instructions,” Vaness commanded after they’d kissed.

“I will obey,” the Japanese woman replied, shrugging off her robe to reveal her fabulous body.

She sank to her knees.

Vanessa nodded approvingly.

She might have killed me if not for you two, she mused, cupping her tits appreciatively.

Vanessa left the woman kneeling and continued down the hallway, pausing to open a pair of doors; the one on the left led into a small gym, while the one on the right appeared to be the Japanese woman’s bedroom.

Both were empty of people.

Vanessa made her way to the door at the end of the hall and opened it slowly to reveal a landing and a staircase going both up and down.

“This place is huge; it would cost millions of dollars in New York,” she muttered.

Vanessa shook her head and chuckled.

“Yes, that is what you should be focusing on right now, ’nessa,” she added dryly.

She took a deep breath and decided to go down; Sabrina was likely smart enough not get herself cornered by going up.

“Unless she has a helicopter on the roof…,” Vanessa mused.

She shook her head.

“Don’t overthink this,” she chided herself as she moved down the stairs.

* * *

Helena let out a shriek of triumph as she beat one of Sabrina’s polo-shirted security guards into unconsciousness, adding him to the collection on the floor.

He was the third of three who had accosted Helena in the living room where Vanessa had confronted Sabrina only moments earlier.

Three other men already lay unconscious on the carpet, including Sabrina’s house-slave.

Two other men stood silently, dazed expressions on their faces.

Helena smirked at them.

“Looks like you boys fell into Vanessa’s titty-trap,” she said as she walked past the hypnotized men.

Helena made her way across the room and through an open door.

Stepping into the hallway, she paused to see a naked and obviously entranced Asian woman kneeling silently in front of her.

“Vanessa, you are a force of nature,” she chuckled.

She recognized the woman as Kazumi, one of Sabrina’s favorite slaves.

A skilled love-slave, martial artist and swordswoman, Helena’s cousin had traveled to Japan to acquire her.

Helena paused, thoughtful.

She knew Sabrina’s apartment fairly well thanks to hours of attending her cousin during her captivity.

If Vanessa is pursuing Sabrina…, she mused.

Helena abruptly spun on her heel and headed back the way she had come.

* * *

Sylvia was now seated in the small security office, the two men she had hypnotized now under her control and guarding the door.

The French hypnotist was studying the various monitors in an attempt to see if she could help Vanessa.

Looking at the building’s lobby monitor, Sylvia saw a group of four men in suits take up position near the elevators.

She pulled her cell phone and dialed a number.

“Hello Hope, it is Sylvia. There are four security goons in the lobby; time for The Three Musketeers,” she said.

She smiled as she listened to Hope’s reply.

“Thank you. Be careful,” Sylvia said, disconnecting the call.

She watched as three sexy young women strode confidently into the lobby. Hope Grant and Kristen Stratton, apprenticed to High Mistress Liliana and High Mistress Charissa respectively, were both dressed in black sports bras and black leggings along with simple black ballet flats. Both young women had their hair in simple ponytails.

Right behind them was Gina Knight, clad in a long dark silk skirt and a skimpy halter top along with tall wedge sandals. Her light brown hair was loose.

The three young women all assumed power poses, their hands on their hips as they faced off with the four suit-clad security guards.

Gina was began speaking; an instant later, Hope and Kristen charged the men and Gina pulled her top off with a flourish, revealing her spectacular tits.

One of the men froze in place, his eyes locked on Gina’s bosom, while the other three were immediately engaged in a vicious melee with Hope and Kristen.

Sylvia watched as Hope performed a graceful butterfly induction and drop one of the men to the floor, hypnotized.

Satisfied that The Three Musketeers would secure the lobby, Sylvia turned her attention to an elevator on the second floor that was was now loaded with five Amethyst Rose security personnel, three men and two women. They were armed with suppressed submachine guns and wore ballistic vests.

Sylvia touched a button, stopping the elevator between the third and fourth floors; she then hit another switch which activated the elevator’s speaker.

“Attention Amethyst Rose Security people, this is Mistress Sylvia; I need you to listen to me very, very carefully…,” Sylvia said into a microphone that transmitted her voice to the elevator.

Five minutes later, the elevator’s doors opened on the fourth floor; the five occupants stepped out, their expressions dazed.

They each unloaded their weapons and laid them on the floor, then knelt and laced their fingers behind their heads.

Sylvia smiled smugly as she watched them obey the suggestions she had given them, pleased to have pulled off hypnotizing the people over the elevator’s intercom.

Don’t be too pleased with yourself, Sylvia; they were a captive audience, and already conditioned to listen to you as a member of The Amethyst Rose, she chided herself.

Turning her attention to the screen showing the lobby, she saw a slightly disheveled Hope and Kristen standing with a still-topless Gina, talking and laughing while their four opponents lay on the floor around them unconscious, either from hypnotism or physical trauma.

Sylvia rose from her seat and left the security office, pausing and turning back to the two hypnotized men guarding the door.

“Sleep!” she said firmly, tapping them each on forehead.

The men crumpled to the floor.

Sylvia turned and hurried down the hall toward the elevator, intending to go up to Sabrina’s apartment to assist Vanessa.

* * *

Vanessa made her way down the stairs and into a large recreation room, complete with a pool table, bar, ninety-inch television, and an assortment of comfortable couches and chairs.

“Sneaking in here pretending to be a slave was clever, I will give you that. You look even more like a whore with blonde hair,” Sabrina sneered, standing in the middle of the room.

Vanessa smiled thinly.

“Interesting statement coming from a platinum-blonde bimbo-tist,” she retorted.

Sabrina snorted.

“Oh, did you hurt yourself coming up with that zinger, honey? Where is that disloyal cunt Sylvia? After I am through with you, I am going to mind-fuck her so hard she will be lucky breathing is an autonomous function,” she said.

Vanessa sauntered toward Sabrina, once again emitting hypnotic energy from her bare breasts.

“Disloyal? Really Sabrina? You betrayed your own family! You were keeping Helena locked in a closet and doing Goddess knows what to her, you sick bitch. Time to take your medicine,” she said angrily.

“You had your chance, Vanessa. You blew it. I can feel your tit-nosis, and it won’t catch me again,” Sabrina replied.

The Swedish hypnotist got into a fighting stance.

Vanessa laughed.

She raised her hands and set her feet, more than happy to fight Sabrina physically.

“Let’s see what you’ve got,” Vanessa challenged.

Doubt flickered across Sabrina’s face.

Vanessa was not typically known for her physical prowess in combat, but Sabrina earlier Sabrina had witnessed her dispatching her guards with a level of skill on par with that of High Mistresses Liliana and Jing-Mei.

Sabrina’s visage hardened and she charged at Vanessa.

The two hypnotists went through a rapid exchange of blows; they punched and kicked, blocked and dodged, moving about the room as they fought with skill and intensity. Both women took painful blows, but it was soon clear that Vanessa had the upper hand.

Sabrina was almost completely on the defensive.

Vanessa realized she was stalling.

Suddenly, Sabrina did a graceful backward handspring, and the door Vanessa had arrived through burst open; two women entered, both blonde with their hair up in tight buns and dressed in dark blue bodysuits. They each held a suppressed pistol, which they immediately began to fire at Vanessa.

The High Mistress had already begun to move at the same instant Sabrina had sprung away; she leapt over a couch and dove to the floor behind it, narrowly avoiding the hail of bullets.

There were a pair of loud clicks as the women’s pistols went empty. The immediately ejected their empty magazines and reached for fresh ones they carried on their belts.

Before they could complete the reloading process, Vanessa stood.

Do not move! You are stiff, frozen! You cannot move a muscle, your minds are empty, your bodies completely relaxed! Drop your weapons, let your arms fall limp and minds go blank!” she said in a loud, powerful voice.

Vanessa arched her back and released a wave of hypnotic power from her breasts.

The pistols fell from the women’s hands, their arms dropping to their sides and their eyes going wide.

Vanessa’s hypnotic attack had merely stunned them rather than truly entrancing them, and they almost immediately began to blink.

Vanessa did not give them time to recover; she leapt over the couch and charged, unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks.

While her minions were battling Vanessa, Sabrina ran to the opposite side of the room and opened a door, intending to flee to a private elevator that lead to her garage.

She was startled to see Helena standing before her, wearing ill-fitting clothes, a grim smile on her face.

“Cousin Sabrina,” Helena said coldly.

“You—oof!” Sabrina’s words were cut off when Helena’s bare foot slammed hard into her stomach.

Sabrina doubled over; Helena grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees, then roughly yanked Sabrina’s head back and forced her to look up at her.

Look into my eye…,” Helena said in a voice reverberating with power.

Her eyes began to glow a dazzling blue.

Sabrina gasped, her gaze instantly riveted to her cousin’s.

“N-No…you can’t…you are…you…,” she stammered as tremendous hypnotic power slammed into her mind.

While Helena was hypnotizing Sabrina, Vanessa continued to fight Sabrina’s female guards; the women were highly-trained and hypnotically-conditioned to ignore pain.

Vanessa was sorely pressed, having taken painful blows to her ribs and head.

She managed to dodge one woman’s powerful kick and counter with two sharp punches that sent her staggering.

At the same time, the other woman attempted to grapple Vanessa, intending to get her in some type of arm lock. Vanessa let the woman grasp her arm, and used the opening to smash her forehead into her opponent’s face.

The woman dropped to the floor unconscious.

“That’s how we do things in New York,” Vanessa said with satisfaction, turning to face her remaining opponent.

They went through another rapid exchange, punching, kicking and blocking; the fight ended when Vanessa feinted dodging to her left, but instead accepted her opponent’s punch to her side and performed a round-house kick that caught the woman full in the face.

She joined her companion on the floor.

Breathing heavily, blood trickling form her mouth and a cut near her eye, Vanessa turned to see Helena standing over a kneeling Sabrina.

Helena’s eyes were glowing fiercely, and she was practically screaming at her cousin.

“YOU ARE MINE NOW, YOU FUCKING CUNT!” Helena bellowed.

Tears were trickling from Sabrina’s eyes; she was already deeply hypnotized, her mind utterly blank and incapable of independent thoughts.

Helena continued to pour hypnotic energy into her.

“Helena…Helena, she’s hypnotized,” Vanessa said, laying her hand gently on her friend’s arm.

Helena continued to hold Sabrina rapt in her glowing gaze for another few seconds, then allowed her eyes to return to normal. She was breathing heavily; suddenly dizzy, she swooned and nearly fell,

Vanessa caught her.

“Okay, just take a minute. Deep breaths,” she said, holding Helena up.

“Thank you, Vanessa,” Helena replied, turning to her friend and embracing her.

The two powerful hypnotists hugged for what seemed like a long time before Helena finally let go.

“Vanessa, you’re hurt,” she said, using the shirt she’d taken from Melinda to wipe at the blood on Vanessa’s face.

“Oh I’m fine. Seriously, they hit like girls,” Vanessa replied with a straight face.

She giggled, and then so did Helena.

Soon, both women were laughing as they released the tension that they had built up during the rescue.

“Oh my, thank you so much for coming for me, Vanessa. I…I will always be in your debt,” Helena said.

“Of course, Helena. It wasn’t even an option not to. By the way, I have Marie Gallagher too,” Vanessa replied, looking down at the entranced Sabrina with disdain.

Helena smiled wickedly.

“Oh, excellent! I have a few things in mind for her already,” she said with a chuckle.

Both women’s heads turned as the door at the far end of the room opened and Sylvia Duquesne walked in.

“Hello, High Mistresses. The Three Musketeers have secured the lobby, and I neutralized Sylvia’s tactical response team,” she said respectfully.

“I thought you were going to sneak me in, then stay out of this,” Vanessa asked, smiling.

Sylvia shrugged.

“I decided that I prefer your friendship to hers. You showed me mercy; Sabrina never would have,” she replied.

Vanessa nodded.

“Well I appreciate that very much. Thank you Mistress Sylvia,” she said.

Sylvia returned the nod as she walked up to Vanessa and Helena and took a knee.

“High Mistress Helena, to say I owe you an apology is an understatement. I realized that I should have opposed Sabrina sooner, and I am sorry. I am willing to accept whatever punishment you see fit,” she said demurely.

Helena scowled.

“So… after facilitating me being sold to Sabrina, you then assisted High Mistress Vanessa in rescuing me?’ she asked slowly.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Sylvia replied, lowering her eyes.

“Willingly?” Helena asked, looking at Vanessa with a raised eyebrow.

Vanessa nodded.

“She was an enormous help in getting me inside Sabrina’s apartment without a fight. I did not need to hypnotize her,” she said.

Helena sighed loudly.

“Please rise, Sylvia. I forgive you. You have redeemed yourself in my eyes,” she said.

Sylvia let out a relieved sigh of her own and rose.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” she said.

Mistress. Vanessa is High Mistress now,” Helena corrected.

Acting High Mistress, Helena. You retain your title and position on The High Conclave,” Vanessa replied with a smile.

Helena shook her head.

“I failed; I was captured and humiliated; the position belongs to you now, Vanessa. I plan to claim Sabrina’s holdings and concentrate on my own family’s organization,” she said.

Vanessa frowned.

“Helena, you are a High Mistress, the youngest one ever appointed to the Conclave. I am relinquishing my position back to you,” she said seriously.

“High Mistresses, if I may, perhaps you can discuss this later? For the moment, you both have the title, and rightfully so. Let’s get you both safely out of here. You are welcome as guests in my home for as long as you would like,” Sylvia said respectfully.

“She’s right, there is a lot we need to do here, then contact the rest of The Conclave,” Vanessa said.

Helena was thoughtful.

“Indeed. I am certain I am not completely free of my cousin’s hypnotism. I will need you to spend a few sessions checking and clearing my subconscious of her influence,” she said.

“Of course,” Vanessa replied.

“Come along, cousin. Get up and follow me. We have a lot to discuss,” Helena said, looking down at Sabrina with contempt.

Vanessa, Helena and Sylvia got into the private elevator along with the deeply entranced Sabrina.

* * *

A week later, Helena was relaxing on a large comfortable bed in one of Sylvia Duquesne’s guest rooms.

She Swedish High Mistress was naked, scrolling on her phone.

The door to the bedroom’s adjoining bathroom opened, and Vanessa walked in, also naked and freshly showered.

“How are you feeling?” Vanessa asked, moving to the closet to get dressed.

The two hypnotists had just had vigorous sex for the previous two hours, following Vanessa deeply hypnotizing Helena, searching her mind for lingering suggestions from Sabrina. Vanessa had also used the session to give Helena a confidence boost and to help her let go of her shame and anger at her capture.

Helena was powerful and had a disciplined mind; she was very good at going into trance and allowing Vanessa to guide her; she had undergone a session each day since her rescue, and she was now feeling almost totally like her old self.

Thanks to Vanessa.

Her friend had not only dropped everything to rescue her, but she had now used her hypnotism skills to help her recover quickly and completely from the ordeal.

“Honestly, I feel very good, thank you. Still a little sheepish, but your hypnotism really helped. After hearing about Gillian, my little screw up feels minor,” Helena said, sitting up.

She had already showered, and her finger and toenails were both now sky-blue; she’d had Sylvia’s stylist repaint them from the white white Sabrina had required her to wear.

“Good. Have you thought about the Conclave’s offer?” Vanessa asked, pulling on a long sheer orange skirt.

“I have. I am going to accept, if you are,” Helena replied.

Vanessa nodded.

“Great; I think we should,” she said with a grin.

After rescuing Helena, Vanessa had contacted High Mistress Liliana, who arranged for a video conference call with Emily, Charissa and Jing-Mei.

After welcoming Helena back, Emily made a proposal that the other High Mistresses readily agreed to.

Emily had offered to step aside as a High Mistress and assume the role of High Enchantress; The High Enchantress was a priestess of Hypnothea who traditionally served as a spiritual advisor member of The High Conclave. The Enchantress did not vote, though she had a right to attend meetings and be heard, and she could step in and vote to break a tie if for any reason there was one.

With Emily as High Enchantress, both Vanessa and Helena could remain on the Conclave.

“Can I take few days to think it over?” Helena had asked.

Jing-Mei, Liliana, and Charissa had agreed, telling her to take as long as she needed.

“It will be lovely being on The Conclave with you, Vanessa,” Helena said with a smile.

“Thank you; it will be great being on it with you. Besides, if you don’t come back, then I am your successor and Liliana will probably start pushing for Beth Grant again,” Vanessa said sourly.

Helena snorted.

“Beth and Liliana on the Conclave together…that would be fun for everyone,” she said.

“Jing-Mei and Charissa and I would keep them in line…but I would rather have you,” Vanessa replied, pulling on a tight yellow halter top.

Helena smiled gratefully.

“I genuinely appreciate that. I am assuming control of Sabrina’s holdings in Chicago, which The Amethyst Rose will not like; which reminds me, I need to get another brainwashing session in with Sabrina before I send her home to Sweden for the family’s judgement. Going against another member like she did, I won’t be surprised if they put her through The Final Humiliation,” Helena said.

She had been hypnotizing and tormenting Sabrina daily since her rescue, fractionating her repeatedly in an effort to truly break her cousin’s will.

Helena had also been hypnotically conditioning Marie Gallagher, who had been a gift from Vanessa. Helena was using her as a menial servant, a replacement for her Thrall Klaus whom Marie had sold on the slave market.

Helena had already contacted Judy Collins, who had agreed to contact the buyer and see if she could retrieve Helena’s Thrall for her.

Until then, Marie would serve as Helena’s main slave.

Vanessa chuckled.

“She deserves it, if anyone does. As far as the Amethyst Rose, I think having Sylvia as an ally will help keep things civil with them,” she said.

“For a while, at least. The time will probably come when Sylvia has to choose loyalties again,” Helena said.

“Probably. I trust her, though. She is smart and tough, and a pretty good hypnotist. You will just have to help her take over the Amethyst Rose, and make them an ally,” Vanessa said with a wink.

Helena chuckled.

“Not a bad idea; I have you to help look after my interests in New York,” she said.

“Yes, you do. New York is about to become very messy, if it hasn’t already. Creel is making his move. Having a foothold here will be good,” Vanessa said.

Helena rose and pulled on a skimpy pink thong followed by a pair of tight blue jeans, followed by a cropped long-sleeved blue top.

“I suppose you have to go back soon?” she asked with a pout.

Vanessa grinned apologetically.

“Yes; Hope and Kristen flew back to Boise and Los Angeles this morning, and I need to get home with Gina and see what condition my city is in,” she said.

“Of course. I bet the young ladies were sad to split up,” Helena said with a chuckle.

Vanessa nodded.

“They were; but they have responsibilities as apprentices to High Mistresses. And somehow, I doubt it will be long before we find a mission for the Three Musketeers,” she said.

Helena smiled.

“Vanessa, I…I have really enjoyed this past week, Vanessa. It was very relaxing and healing. Thank you. I owe you my life,” she said solemnly.

Vanessa nodded, putting her hair into a short ponytail.

“Of course, my friend; I was happy to help, and you owe me nothing. Also, It isn’t like we won’t see each other soon; we are on The High Conclave together and we are some of the most powerful women in the world. We go where we like and do what we want, whenever we choose,” she said with a wink.

Helena laughed.

“So true. I will miss you though,” she said.

“And I will miss you. I am not leaving today; let’s go, we are supposed to meet Sylvia for lunch and then go look at a couple of estates you might want to live in,” Vanessa said, slipping on a pair of simple flat brown sandals.

“Yes, I like the look of the one with the two guest houses; hopefully the owners will make worthy slaves,” Helena replied as she stepped into a pair of blue flip-flops

Finished dressing, she and Vanessa both put on a little makeup and a few pieces of jewelry.

They stood side by side in front of a large mirror on the wall, both giving approving nods at their appearances.

“I like you as a blonde, by the way,” Helena teased.

“Thank you; I think you pull it off much better, though,” Vanessa replied with a smile.

Helena kissed Vanessa’s cheek; Vanessa kissed Helena back on her cheek.

The High Mistresses both giggled, then left the room together.