The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vampire’s Kiss

“Hey, Velma?” Sara groaned, pushing open the bathroom door, “Have you seen—?” She stopped short. Velma looked pale and had her trying-not-to-totally-freak-out face on. Sara took a wobbly step forward, still pretty hung over, but was she that hung over to be hallucinating? “Is that… uh… what is that?”

Velma prodded at her weirdly-shaped teeth. “Fangs. They’re fangs. Did we superglue them on last night or something?”

“I, uh, I don’t remember?” The night was a blur. “They… uh, they look pretty real.”

“Well they can’t be. Because I don’t have fangs! Because vampires aren’t a fucking thing!” There was an awkward pause at her outburst.

“I mean, you can see yourself in the mirror, so… that’s a good sign, right?” Sara said.

“I’m just in this really weird headspace, you know?” Velma leaned forward against the bathroom counter, hanging her head as she took deep breaths to try and calm herself. “Shit. I think I’m actually a vampire. How the fuck did that even happen, you know?”

“You were with us… uh, most of the time. I think.” Sara put her hand awkwardly on Velma’s shoulder. It was cold to the touch. Disturbingly cold. “Fuck. I’m so sorry.”

“Do you think you could, uh, stop having such a loud heartbeat?”

Sara backed away slightly. “Velma, come on, don’t freak me out, okay?”

“Oh, I’m sorry—am I bothering you with my literal thirst for your blood here?”

“Okay, look, maybe… maybe we should call someone?”

“Who? Who the hell do you call to treat vampires?!”

“Um, like, a, uh… doctor? Yeah, okay, okay! Yeesh, don’t give me that look, I’m just trying to help here.”

“Yeah, I know, I know,” Velma huffed out a breath. “It’s just… I’m freaking out too, you know? Like, what the hell do I do?”

“Look, maybe you’re not a vampire. Maybe you just took some bad molly last night, yeah?” Sara gently took Velma by the shoulders and led her out into the hallway, trying not to notice just how weirdly cold her friend’s shoulders felt.

“Ah!! Fuckfuckfuck!” Velma screeched at the sunshine coming through the living room window, darting back to the relative dimness of the hallway. They both stared dumbly at the nasty red welts where the sun had kissed her so violently.

“Okay, so… you’re a vampire. Maybe there’s a cure or something?” Sara flipped through her phone, trying her best to avoid Velma’s glare. “Huh, interesting.”

“Wait—seriously? You actually found something?”

“Oh, it’s, uh… well, the mirror thing is, um, because old mirrors were made of silver, which is bad for monst- uh, for you. Modern mirrors are different, so you can see yourself if you’re a vampire.”

“Dude, I’m standing right here, what the fuck is this ‘monster’ shit?”

“You’re a vampire, Velly-cat! You literally just said you were thinking about drinking my blood!”

“Shit, yeah, I know, I know. I’m sorry, Sar-bear, really.”

Sara tapped at the phone nervously. “What’s it feel like?”

“It’s like there’s a tub of ice cream in the fridge and I’ve had the shittiest day ever and all I have to do is open the door...” Velma froze, her eyes widening as she realized what she’d just said. “Oh, fuck, you meant what’s it like being a vampire, didn’t you?” She screwed her eyes shut. “Well, it sure as fuck gives you the supernatural ability to freak out your friends. And I think I can do creepy magical shit too.”

“Like turn into a bat?”

“Or fog,” Velma nodded, her hand dissolving into a wispy cloud that shimmered and re-formed a moment later.

“Handy for getting into clubs when the bouncers are being dicks,” Sara suggested with a forced smile.

“Or maybe I’ll just drink their blood and make them my enthralled slaves.”

“Yeah, but then you’d have to bring them home and feed them and this place could get cramped with a bunch of big sweaty guys hanging around.”

“Ugh, yeah, true. Hard pass on that. Maybe we should find a big empty castle somewhere or some shit.”

“We?”

“Oh, so you don’t want to hang out with your bestie now that I’ve got the cool vampire powers?”

“I mean, I guess I do? But you keep staring at my neck and I’m like… uh, maybe not?”

“Sorry, ugh, god, sorry. Fuck. I don’t know if it’s just a way to rationalize it, but your boobs look so cute this morning in that dress.”

“Oh my god, thanks, babe. You look great, too.”

“Yeah, except for the monster-mouth and the corpse flesh-tone.”

“So maybe dig out the MCR mixtapes? The emo crowds will worship you. Probably literally.”

“Huh. Yeah, actually. Fuck yeah—I could do the whole queen of darkness thing. Do you still have that black dress from Amy’s party?”

“I do,” Sara said reluctantly.

“What?”

“It’s… no, nothing.”

“Then you won’t mind me borrowing it, right? Come on; don’t make me use my magical vampire voice on you.”

“Yeah, I’m not sure that’s a thing, honey,” Sara said, folding her arms.

“Get me the dress. Now,” Velma said. Her tone was calm, but there was something about it that was just… inescapable. Sara only noticed she was walking to her room when she was already there opening her closet. It began to sink in that yeah, Velma really was a vampire now. She wondered if she should try and make a run for it. But where would she go? The damn economy had trapped her with a literal bloodsucker.

“Your dress, my lady,” Sara said, handing it over with an exaggerated bow.

“Oh my god, you were totally into that, weren’t you?”

“What?” Sara flushed bright red. “No! Shut up, I totally was not!”

“Tell me how good it made you feel,” Velma purred.

“It made me feel like getting on my knees for you,” Sara said, then covered her mouth. “Jesus, this is so messed up.”

“Maybe you’d like to help me… change?” Velma let the strap of her dress suggestively fall down her shoulder.

“Is, uh,” Sara cleared her throat, “Is this, like… really happening?”

“Oh yeah,” Velma nodded, stepping forward as Sara backed up, trapped against the wall, her heart pounding wildly. Was it fear? Lust? Excitement? Spooky vampire mind control? None of it mattered as Velma leaned in and kissed her, the coolness of Velma’s lips reflecting back the pulsing heat from Sara’s, the fangs stinging with their serrated edges brushing against Sara’s mouth.

Sara moaned softly, her back arching as Velma’s hands glided slowly across her boobs, sending shivers of anticipation and pleasure flooding through her. Velma ran her tongue slowly down Sara’s neck and then she took one nipple in her mouth, sucking and making Sara cry out in ecstasy.

“Shit, fuck, fuck,” Velma gasped, “Sorry, I- I can’t stop…” The sucking intensified and Sara knew Velma had drawn blood but she couldn’t care.

“Drain me,” she whimpered, the stinging pain of the fangs and the raw pleasure of the stimulation blurring into one blissfully confusing swirl. “Make me yours.”

Velma didn’t say anything in reply, feeding thirstily until she looked up with a red-lipped grin. “Now let’s reward you for your good service.” Sara was too drained, too horny to respond, nodding weakly as Velma’s tongue quested downwards, tracing along her inner thighs so wet and desperate to be used. The sensations of pleasure and exhaustion were so overwhelming that she literally passed out as she started cumming.

* * *

Sara opened her eyes with an exhausted groan.

“Good evening, Sar-bear,” Velma murmured in her ear. Sara sat up quickly, Velma’s warm hands steadying her as the sudden wave of dizziness made her literally sway. “Easy, babe, easy. Sorry, I took a lot from you.”

“That wasn’t some weird sex dream?” Sara managed to croak. Her throat was parched and her body ached, but somehow just gazing into Velma’s eyes made it all melt away as the silly distractions they were.

“Amazing sex dream, you mean. And more like amazing sex reality—I’m getting so hot just thinking about it. Oh, here, I got you some water.”

Sara gulped it down, nearly choking on it she was so thirsty. “You feel warm now?” she mumbled.

“I’ve got my girlfriend inside me. And it feels incredible.”

“Happy to serve, my lady.”

“Okay, so that’s going to take some getting used to. You can’t call me, like, ‘goddess’ or something?”

“See, now that would just feel weird to me.”

“Maybe I’ll command you to call me that,” Velma grinned.

“And maybe I’d like that,” Sara grinned back, feeling a wonderful rush of goosebumps as Velma leaned in close. They made out, slowly and tenderly, cuddling on what Sara realized was her bed. “Hey, why aren’t we in your room?”

“My blinds don’t shut all the way,” Velma said, showing her badly burned pinky.

“Aw, that sucks. Your bed is way more comfy than mine.”

“Yeah, it is. Wait—how the hell do you know that?”

“Josh and I used it while you were away on that road trip. Oh come on, don’t give me that look, I washed the sheets after.”

“Nothing could wash away the stink of that fucking douchebag,” Velma grumbled.

“Ugh, tell me about it. He still sends booty calls every other month, it’s kind of sad.”

“Why do the best fuckers have to be the worst fuckers?”

“Not all of them are,” Sara sighed happily. “You were fucking amazing.”

“I didn’t rush it with the clit? I felt like I rushed it a bit.”

“I don’t think you did, but I was kind of high on the whole vibe, so who even cares. You’ll have plenty of time to practice, right?”

“Hell yeah. But…”

“But what?”

“Ugh, okay, so I didn’t want to get too deep too quickly, but I guess we need to DTR, yeah?”

“Yeah, I guess we do.”

“Okay, so, you’ll always be my girl, but I don’t want to, like, completely drain you or do any, like, permanent damage, you know? I’m in control of the urges for now, but when I was… you know, it was super fucking intense. Like, fuck, there was a part of me that wanted to just keep on drinking you in, you know? Even if it meant doing some, uh, harm.”

“Yeah, I know. It was intense. Hot, incredibly hot. But… yeah, a little scary.”

“Oh my god, totally, right? And I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you, so I guess… are you cool with me finding other partners?”

“Oh man, I can see why you hesitated about starting this.” Sara paused a moment to think. “I mean, I guess you could, like, use your mind control to make me not care?”

“That’d be shitty, I could never do something like that to you, babe.” Velma looked away for a moment. “Except it kind of freaks me out that I totally could, literally. Fuck. I really fucking hope I don’t get too messed up by all of this.”

Sara squeezed her hand. “Hey, we’ll work something out, okay? I love you—and wow, I did not expect to say that out loud, but fuck it, I said it, and I meant it: I love you, Velly-cat.”

“I love you too, Sar-bear, so so fucking much. And that’s why I don’t want to mess with your head. You know, for the big things, not the petty theft of your dress. Speaking of: why did you hesitate when I asked for it?”

“Oh geez,” Sara blushed. “It’s stupid, especially after dropping the l-bomb just now.”

Velma cradled her chin on her hands in eager expectancy, a lazy grin spreading over her gorgeously kissable lips. “Go on…”

“It makes your ass look incredible and I was jealous because mine only looks half as good in it. Which is stupid, because it only seems to attract the jackasses anyway, so you’d be doing me a favour by wearing it instead of me.”

“Aww, babe, as if my ass is anywhere near as sexy as your boobs. I’m totally serious—like, that night we went skinny-dipping at Ashley’s parent’s place, I was just, like, hardcore gay for you for, like, a week.”

“Yeah, you tried to make out with me that night.”

“Shut up—for real? Then why the hell haven’t we been banging for, when was that? Four months ago, now?”

“You were so hella drunk that I thought it was just one of those things. And then you didn’t mention it again the next morning, so I guess I decided I’d imagined the whole thing or some shit. But hey, look at the bright side—if we’d hooked up, maybe we wouldn’t have gone out last night and you wouldn’t have become a super sexy vampire babe.” Sara leaned in close and whispered in her ear, “This way, you get to have me on my knees worshipping you, my goddess.”

“Mmm, that is a pretty sweet perk. Good girl.”

“Fuck, if you call me that again I’m going to have to, like, start eating you out here and now.”

“Mmm, now that would indeed please your goddess. But it does segue back to what I was saying before: I’m going to need to feed on someone else, probably a few people to be safe, and it’s probably going to get kinky and sexy. You won’t hate me for that, will you?”

Sara lay back and stared at the ceiling. “I mean, I don’t love the idea, but you’re right that it’s so hot there’s no way you could stop it from turning physical. Damn my mortal body and its limited blood supply.”

“You humans are so frail.”

“Yeesh, ego much there, miss goddess of the night?” Sara poked her in the ribs, then hesitated as she saw Velma’s expression. “You okay, babe?”

“You’re right: I could go literally crazy with this sort of power.” She suddenly looked at Sara with a rush of excitement. “Oh my god! That’s it! You can be my conscience! That way you get to, like, keep your free will so you can always be my number one babe.”

“Your conscience? What?”

“You will tell me when I’m doing something that the real Velma never would,” Velma declared, her voice ringing with the spooky vampire power.

“Well, the Velma I knew probably wouldn’t have done something like that just now, but I get the point. But you have to, like, give me some sort of control over you, otherwise it’s like those bullshit federal regulatory agencies that issue press releases while everything goes to shit on their watch. Can you do that mind control voice on yourself?”

“Let’s find out.” Velma leapt out of the bed; Sara groaned and managed to fumble and stagger after her to the bathroom, where Velma gazed at her reflection, then paused and looked to Sara. “What should I say?”

“Something along the lines of ‘you’ll always obey your conscience’, maybe?”

“Perfect! See, keeping me on the straight and narrow already!” To her own reflection, Velma commanded, “You will always follow your conscience when she warns you’re doing something wrong.” She shivered and looked at Sara. “Wow. Does it always feel like that?”

“Hoo-boy yeah. But I kind of like it. Makes me feel like I’m yours, body and soul.”

“You’d better believe it, babe,” Velma agreed, putting a possessive arm around her. “Do you think it worked?”

“Only one way to find out: it’s been wrong of you not to call your sister.”

Velma’s mouth twisted in dismay. “Oh come on! Seriously? She’s going to spend hours telling me about her fucking annoying kids, and you know how much that gets on my tits. And there’ll be photos, Jesus, so many damn photos of those stupid kids doing lame-ass things and… ugh! You couldn’t have given me a day off first to enjoy being a vampire or something?”

“No rest for the wicked.”

“Fine, ugh, okay, okay, I’m texting her. But only because I need you to be my lesbian slave forever because I love you. There, sent it, happy?”

“I’m glad. I mean, not about your sister because you’re right that she’s totally the worst. But I’m glad about the part where I can worship you knowing you’ll be a benevolent goddess.”

“All because of you, babe.”

They kissed and leaned against each other for a moment of happy contentment.

“Okay,” Sara said at last. “So if you get a girl to suck on, I get to make sure she’s not a fucking psycho before you… you know. And if you get a guy, I want a piece of the action. I’m one hundred percent gay for you, but I’ll still need some cock now and again.”

“Oh my god, I know, right? You think that guy in the back of the econ lectures knows how to fuck?”

“The Asian guy with the blue hair? Oh yeah, he’s definitely packing. And I’ve seen him checking out your ass after class.”

“Sounds like his pervy eyes just scored him a threesome. I just hope—“ She looked at Sara, suddenly worried.

“What?”

“I was going to say I hope it doesn’t turn him into a vampire too, and then I remembered that, duh, you’re my first. You’re not feeling, like, weird urges?”

“I… don’t think so?”

“Okay, yeah, that’s good. Trust me, you’d know. That and the fangs. The moment I woke up I knew something freaky was going on.” Her phone dinged. “Ugh, look at the ‘cute’ photos. Yeah, no, eyes away from your phone—you’re not getting out of this one, babe.”

“Sorry babe, just a sec. Just getting our fuckbuddy’s number, so you’ll have something to make you happy after all of the photo torture.”

“Aww, that’s so sweet of you.”

“Anything for you, my goddess.” They kissed, long and deeply.