The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vampire’s Kiss

The vampire smiled to himself, toothily, of course. His eyes roamed up and down his latest prize, pleased with himself. She was the latest female in a very long line of them, stretching back to the time when he first awoke as nosferatu. This one, however, was different. She stirred something in him he thought long dead. He saw her and knew instantly that he had to have her, and he would. She seemed different from the other modern girls, something that attracted him. It only took a few minor suggestions in her mind to get her to notice him, but to his surprise, he didn’t have to use more mind-tricks than that. She returned his attraction. Their eyes met and that seemed to be that. The vampire wasn’t sure if he had her in his clutches or if he was caught in hers. No matter, he thought and turned back to the task at hand.

He had taken her to his place of rest. No mortal had ever gotten that far before, but no mortal was like this mortal, to his mind. Usually, he would have just taken his meal and left the victim for dead, but not this girl. His thoughts must have been projecting, because with each step they took, she seemed to walk a little less and slink a little more, making her hips wave back and forth in lazy arcs. He picked up the pace at that point. Now, they were in his abode, his safe haven. It had begun like any normal couple would initiate lovemaking. She didn’t seem to notice his enormous power of strength, impossible for his frail-looking body. If she did notice, though, she was too far gone to say anything. Her tongue hungrily sought his in his mouth, flicking over his teeth as she went. His canine nicked her tongue and he felt her sweet, hot, sexually charged blood flow into her mouth. She didn’t pull away, though, and left her tongue in his mouth. This was the one, he thought, and decided to take her right then.

He disentangled their tongues and smiled down at this girl. She responded by removing both of their clothes as she teased him. Her nails dug into his back, and she began to purr as his mouth teased her naked body back. He took her to his bed and laid her upon it. He climbed into bed and leaned over her neck. His tongue flicked out and felt for the big pulse thudding loudly in her neck. To him, it was like music, hypnotic, and beautiful. His teeth gently grazed her neck and she moaned softly. He felt his canines descend and lengthen. He reared his head back, as his teeth came out to their full impressive length. The girl saw it, and gasped. The vampire was prepared, though. He sent her into a light mental trance, and soothed and calmed her down. He thought it would take a deeper link than that, but, much to his surprise, she smiled at him and arched her neck, then asked him for it. Of course, he wasn’t going to say “no,” but he laughed inwardly at how mortals had changed since his making.

Then, without warning, he lowered his mouth to her neck. His teeth sank into the soft flesh and into her vein. They both groaned as her sweet blood gushed out into his mouth. His powerful jaws worked as he sucked her of life and drank it down eagerly. Her hand came up behind him and caught his head, holding him to her body. He closed his eyes in ecstasy as her sweetness flowed into him and warmed him. After a minute or so, he reluctantly withdrew his fangs, not wanting to drain her too badly. His tongue lapped up the bit of blood that had either escaped him or had welled up. The coagulants in his saliva worked quickly, though, and it was over all too soon.

He smiled down at her, his canines pink from her blood. He deepened the trance he had her in. Now, to work the second part of his plan. With a few suggestions, she eagerly gave him all the information about her, where she lived, where she regularly went, that kind of thing. He knew he would call upon her again as a donor, as regular as could be without turning her. That was not part of his plan, even though that hot sweet blood was like a narcotic to him. The vampire smiled to himself as he thought that her body was equally a narcotic, with its full, round breasts and very feminine curves. His fingers traced the curves of her body as she lay in his power. He knew he could do whatever he wanted to her, and his body reacted accordingly. His eyes trailed to her dampening pussy. How could it be that wet? He knew that he had her in a pretty powerful trance, and as an older vampire, his mental abilities were absolute. Could she read his thoughts? Did she know subconsciously what he was thinking about her? He had no idea, and as he looked, memerized by her body, he didn’t give a shit. His hands spread her legs gently and then trailed up her thigh. The vampire’s fingers caressed her outer lips delicately. She didn’t shave down there, her pussy had a nice dark bush of curly hair. The vampire nodded his approval. He didn’t like the modern approach of removing every hair from a woman’s body obsessively. He leaned in and inhaled her female aroma. Intoxicating, truly intoxicating. His tongue flicked out and touched her clit, which began to harden under him. He groaned in delight as he tasted her juices, but he restrained himself and sat back up again. His eyes automatically fell to her breasts, her hooters, her tits, or whatever the modern slang was. Though he had been dead as a mortal hundreds of years, he could not resist the basic male obsession with boobs. He admired her chest, a nice “C” cup, more than a handful and a mouthful, which he liked. But, his mind nagged him, he could do whatever he wanted, right? He leaned over and cupped her left breast, then licked and sucked the pinkish-brown nipple to hardness. As he licked, he reached out with his mind and whispered, “grow!” to her chest. They jiggled like jello and then grew, bigger and bigger, as his eyes goggled and his pants grew tight. Bigger and bigger they got, swelling and filling, until they were massive, and his hardon was just as big. He stopped them and stared in awe of her new teats. As he stared, milk trickled out of one, then both of her breasts. It was too much for him. He jumped on her and began sucking her milk noisily and lustily. Her breasts fed him and more, until he was totally satiated. He couldn’t believe that, he had drunk nothing but human blood since he had been embraced and now here he was, sucking milk like a baby! He didn’t object, of course! In fact, he found himself loving it and wanting more. Ignoring the cry from his body for more milk, he made a few other improvements to her, making her hair shinier, taking away fat, making her basically, to his mind, sexier than she already was. With a sigh, he shrunk her breasts down, but not as far down as they were before. He left them at about “DD” status, and he left the ability to lactate on demand, mostly when he demanded it. He then woke her up from her trance and prepared to take her home.

She woke up and gasped at her new chest, but she wasn’t afraid of him any longer. In fact, the vampire could sense that she had other plans and ideas. Without warning and before he could object, she pounced on him and rolled them over so that she sat on top of his body. Of course, he could throw her off any time he wanted, but he liked her where she was, and waited to see what she would do. His hand reached up to idly stroke a nipple of her new full breasts and he loved the feeling of her now very wet pussy on his stomach. She groaned and stayed where she was, letting him toy with her body. Then, she leaned over his neck, and began to lick and nuzzle his pulse point, thudding with her blood. He kissed her gently and warned her that if she drank him, she would become like him. Her only answer was to smile, whisper, “I know,” and sink her own teeth into his neck. Her teeth were blunt and inelegant compared to his, but she managed to use them to start the blood flowing. He grunted in pain then groaned with pleasure as her own throat swallowed. He chuckled as her mind became aware of his for the first time. They were now connected, she was his Child and would have to do what he said. She withdrew her teeth from his neck, and licked up the blood from him just as he did, but her action was sexier, sultrier, it was more like a cat licking cream. To his surprise, she began to purr happily. He sternly told her that she was now his possession and he could do whatever he wanted with her. He had hoped that this would scare her into behaving, but she giggled “Yes, ‘Master,’ and jiggled her big tits at him. Frowning, he ordered her off him and to behave herself. She, however, used her newfound powers to send a very X-rated suggestion to him. He groaned as he pictured what she was suggesting. She merely smiled and mentally sent him another very naughty suggestion. His body reacted to hers, the first time it had in many years and he welcomed it. He found himself sending nasty suggestions back to her and watching her own body react back. He leaned up, kissed her, and as she kissed him back, he ran his tongue over her teeth. Her canines were still human-sized, but they were needle sharp. By tomorrow night, she would have teeth like his. He smiled, and rolled her back over. Their minds began to entwine as their bodies began to follow. His fingers gently caressed her body again, following the curves and lines of it, memorizing it totally. Her fingers began a similar dance on his own body, her touch was feather light, but to him, it felt like bolts of electricity on his skin. He laid her on her back and straddled her hips. He brushed his erection against the softness of her outer lips and they both moaned. She began to spread her legs for him, but he stopped her with a gentle Not yet in her mind. His fingers gently lifted a breast up and he inspected his handiwork, and how the creamy whiteness flowed into the brown of her nipples. She began to purr softly again, both physically and in his head and mentally suggested that he what flowed from her for him not be milk. His mind reeled at the thought, but he loved it. His mouth came down upon her nipple, sucking it to just the right hardness as his other hand teased its mate. His teeth brushed her breast and she moaned. Taking that as a signal, he sank a tooth into the softness of her. She gasped at the pain as the blood welled quickly, but then began to groan with pleasure at the sucking. She held his head to her breast as if he were her baby. He drank from her again, aroused by the spot that he was milking her from and what he was milking. As he drank, her legs began to spread wide for him, granting him access to her body. He took that opportunity, but not in the way that she hoped. His fingers slid off her other breast and down her body. She moaned in his mind as he tickled her clit softly, teasingly. She arched her hips as high as she could, practically begging for more. He eagerly gave it to her, sliding his finger into her wet body. He sucked blood from her as he gently wiggled his finger inside her, touching her g-spot. She gasped and wiggled her body, sending his finger deeper inside. She also sent him what exactly he was doing to her, and he shuddered at the tingly feeling racing through her body, up and down her spine, and aimed to do much more of it to her.

Her fingers gently wrapped themselves around his erection, making them both moan. He continued to suck her breast and slide his fingers in and out of her body, and she responded by encircling his length with her whole hand and drawing them up and down to match his rhythm. Then, without warning, she squeezed his fingers deep in her body at the same time she gently squeezed his vampirehood, sending a mental corroboration between the two things. The vampire growled deep in his throat then. He was so hungry for her it hurt. But, he held himself back as they continued to stroke each other. Somewhere in the middle of it, she sent him the feelings of pleasure that he was giving her. He added his own pleasure and sent it back to her. They continued on, sending each other feelings of pleasure, multiplied over and over and over again. It was overwhelming and mindboggling. The two of them continued on. He began to thrust his hips against hers as she stroked him and she lifted hers up as he slid in and out of her. He spurned her on by sending his deepest, XXX-rated thoughts about the two of them, she added her own twist and sent them back, but his idea worked, she was like a machine, drawing his seed out of his body. He re-nicked her breast as her body tightened even further in its hungry reaction to his thoughts. She groaned as he milked her, both for her blood but also for her juices. She squeezed his fingers and his length at the same time, and then her hand went to his scrotum, which had been sleeping for hundreds of years and gave it the gentlest of squeezes. He growled, a menacing sound from deep in his throat against her breast and she stopped, frightened that she was hurting him. He reared up and hissed, his canines long and red with her blood, and she froze like a deer in the headlights. Her mind quickly flitted to thoughts of a nasty end, but his mind shushed her fears quietly and gently. He leaned over and began lapping up the blood that had welled up from the puncture marks on her breast, marveling at the deep red against the milk white. His body curled around hers as his mind twined around hers. Don’t be frightened, love he sent. You are the one I want, the one I want to enjoy eternity with. He sent his feelings of immense pleasure from her touch and told her that she had awakened his body from a long slumber. Her body instinctively reacted to his as he continued to stroke her from the inside. She groaned heavily, and shuddered with pleasure. Her body released itself to him, as her mind wrapped around his. She flooded him with her feelings of pure joy, pleasure and ecstasy as her body flooded his hand with her juices, gushing wave after wave as he doubled her own joy and sent it back to her. Finally he stopped, and she gasped for air as they both cleaned his hand of her coatings.

She peered up at him with heavy-lidded eyes that had a wicked twinkle in them. “It seems to me, my Master, that if your body has truly awakened, we must give it its alarm call.” She grinned, showing her needle-sharp baby fangs. The vampire flashed his own fangs as he moved himself over her. “Yes, my Child, I want to piece your body with something besides my fangs.” She spread her legs wide for him and he thrust himself in her body. His shaft spread her walls wide, allowing him access, and her body willingly granted it. Soon, he was all the way inside her. They mentally reached out for each other as their bodies pressed and rubbed each other in all the right spots. He began to thrust inside her and she brought her hips up to meet his, driving him deeper inside her. Their mouths met and tongues tangled together. She bit his tongue and the blood started flowing again. Mind to mind, body to body, mouth to mouth, they rose as one. She showed him mentally what she wanted and he immediately responded. She squeezed him with her strong muscles and he groaned, both mentally and physically. After that, she made a habit of doing that to him, driving him deeper, harder and wilder. Every time he slid down into her, she lifted her hips up to meet him, squeezing him tightly. Again, they sent their pleasures back and forth to each other, magnifying, multiplying, over and over and over again. She groaned deeply and he growled again, the sound turning him on more. Deeper and deeper he thrust and higher and higher they rose. She begged him to release into her, begged him to sent her over the edge as well. She dug her nails into his back, urging him on. Finally, his body could take no more of her ministrations and he released his preternatural seed into her body with a sound that was half scream, half growl. She screamed in pure joy as her body released itself to him again and she mentally screamed Master!!!! to him. Their worlds went pure white for a moment as their shared minds literally combined into one joy, one pleasure, one body, one mind, one soul. He was home, both in her and with her, and she was now totally his. She couldn’t be happier.

He gently nuzzled her neck as she laid snuggled up against him. He was still deep in her body. Occasionally, he would give her a gentle thrust or she would squeeze him to keep him rock hard and them both ready for each other again, but for now, all was quiet in his lair. She softly began to purr again. Gods, he was growing to love that sound. She knew it too, she knew his thoughts as surely as she knew her own and she grinned up at him. He continued to softly nuzzle her, as his hand found her breast and began to fondle it. Her purr turned to groans soon enough and their thoughts began to entwine again. Before that happened, she looked up at him and asked about learning how to hunt as he did. He smiled down at her and whispered in her ear, “I think, my huntress, that you already have your catch for the evening, hmm?” She grinned back, then lifted her lips so her canines showed and growled at him. He growled back then laughed as he began to bring her mind and her body back to what he wanted. He began the dance again as he sent, Soon, my angel. Lessons soon, but not now. Later, much later........ After that, no words were necessary. Did he ensnare her or did she capture him? The vampire did not know, nor did he much care as he plunged into his new mate and eternal servant.