The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vamping the Vamp

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I’ve always wanted to write a story that would make other authors smack themselves on the head and say, “Why didn’t I think of that?” I think I have. Enjoy.

The best thing for Kendall was the first bite. The sensation as he fangs sunk into the neck, piercing the vein and carrying that first rush of blood. The sudden tenseness of her victim as their body reacted to what their mesmerized minds could not. The rush of feeling as the blood flowed into her mouth and the life ebbed away from her victim.

Kendall let the lifeless body fall to the ground and licked at her lips. Three hundred years and she still couldn’t get over the feeling that feeding brought her. New York was the perfect place for a vampire, the city full of prospective prey, where weird occurrences were commonplace and a network of survival that made things so much easier.

Kendall snapped open her cell phone and dialed a number known only to her kind. She waited for it to ring once and then someone picked up. “Central Park, third pathway, club hopper.” She snapped the phone shut and slid it into a pocket of her tight red leather outfit as she began to walk away. She knew that within minutes a special team would show up to clean up her meal and remove all traces of what had happened. The body would be placed somewhere else, altered in such a way that not even the most skilled coroner could tell the true cause of death. If possible, a suspect would be provided for the police to pin the crime on. All neat and tidy and no one the wiser as to the true nature of the death.

The vampire community had recognized centuries ago that organization ensured their way of life. They had begun planning, setting up networks and communities, certain contacts in high ranking places, all designed to keep their nature secret, to keep themselves hidden to myth. They knew that if proof of their existence was confirmed, they would be hunted down and exterminated without mercy. Secrecy was survival.

That meant even more in today’s world of technology and cataloguing, with people more accounted for and the possibility of discovery higher. Homeless people made easy prey, but many vampires wanted something a little better. The cleanup crews were on call every night, ready to do their work and make sure humanity never learned of the secret population among them, that treated them as food.

Kendall’s high heels clicked as she walked back towards her apartment. Her leather clad body was incredibly attractive, with long legs and a full bosom. Her long dark-blond hair flowed behind her as she walked through the lush lobby, enjoying the looks some of the men gave her as she went. She had always loved her body and welcomed the change to vampirism. She went from being a plain village girl in England to a gorgeous woman whose charms spelled doom to many an evening goer. Even without the hypnotic powers she possessed, many men and women were willing to go with her, towards their deaths with a smile on their face.

As she rode the elevator up, Kendall’s thoughts became a little more serious. Apparently, the Inferno was in town. They had been around for a decade, a group of people who knew of vampires and how to kill them. Relatives of victims, determined to destroy the monsters who had killed their loved ones. At first, their attempts had been laughable, their agents dispatched easily. But lately, they had become better. Much better. They had already wiped out nests in Dallas, Miami, Chicago and even Los Angeles. Word of the deaths of old ones in Europe was shaking the community. There was talk that someone was behind them now, someone who gave them the advantage they needed to kill vampires. No one knew for sure, but for the first time in uncounted centuries, the community truly had reason to be afraid.

Kendall shrugged. The Inferno may have improved, but they were still only human. And human meant they could die so easily. Kendall moved to her apartment and entered it. It was quite fancy, her money put to good use with fantastic furniture and paintings. Special steel curtains hung in the windows, ready to block out the sun when the time came. Kendall figured she’d take a bath before turning in and waiting for another night of the hunt.

“Good evening, Kendall.” It took much to startle a vampire, but a voice coming from her supposedly secure sanctuary did it. Kendall let out a breathless gasp as she spun around to see a man sitting in a chair by her living room table, calmly sipping at a cocktail. He was handsome, in his mid-twenties, with a military air about him that contrasted his loose fitting shirt and jeans. He had dark brown hair and humorous eyes that looked the surprised vampire up and down.

“Who the hell are you?” Kendall growled, resisting the urge to kill the man there and then.

“David is the name,” the man answered, standing up. “As for how I got in, well, I’ve got a lot of experience at lock-picking and it’s your kind that have to be invited in order to come in, not mine.”

“I take it you’re part of the Inferno, then?” Kendall said. “By the way, what’s with the name? Why not call yourselves the Hunters or something?”

“Too cliche,” David replied. “Besides, it refers to the way we take care of you once and for all.”

“Why are you here?”

“When I was eight years old, a pack of vampires killed my family. I managed to escape, spent years on the run until the Inferno found me, helped me, gave me a way to vent my anger. To destroy you all.”

“Okay, word of advice,” Kendall said, holding up a finger. “Coming in and informing your prey as to your identity and intentions is not the best way to hunt. Trust me, I speak from experience.”

“Yes, I know,” David nodded. “We have quite the file on you. I requested your case personally.”

“Amazing. How does an organization of idiots keep itself going?”

“Congress does a good job of things.”

“Look, I’ve got better things to do than this,” Kendall said. “Hope you’ve enjoyed your last moments on Earth, but I need my sleep.” Her fangs extended and her eyes took on a tint of red as she prepared to let loose. “Don’t worry, you won’t feel a thing. Until I bite you.”

As she moved forward, David reached behind him and pulled out a large silver cross. Kendall stepped back, the power of the holy symbol preventing her from moving forward without pain. She knew a quick strike was the only way to get the cross away from him and kill him. She moved back, surveying her options, waiting for a break in his guard. She looked again at the cross, disdainful that such a small thing could hold her back. It was a bright silver, another barrier to her way. She kept her eyes fixed to the cross, the way light glinted off it. Kendall blinked as she felt the light flash into her eyes. David seemed to be moving it slightly, letting the light bounce off and into her eyes, a series of bright flashes. Kendall suspected that he was trying to distract her for a move of his own. Well, he could think again. It would take more than flashes to distract her....Flashes of light..Flash...Flash...Flash....

What Kendall did not know was that the organization that had begun to aid the Inferno was the organization that had the most to gain of ridding the earth of evil: The Vatican. With the funding and resources the Church provided, the Inferno finally had the means to fight the vampires with equal power. And one of their most powerful tools was now in David’s hand.

Crosses and silver had long been the greatest vulnerabilities of vampires. What the Vatican had done was managed to cast a spell on the crosses that gave the vampires a taste of their own medicine. As soon as a vampire gazed upon the cross, it took their own hypnotic powers and bounced them back upon themselves twofold. Kendall was being hypnotized not by the cross itself, but by herself.

She was feeling the effects but was helpless to fight them. Her mind was clouded, the same control she had placed upon so many others falling over her. She couldn’t think, couldn’t fight, her many abilities all for naught. All she could do was stare at the cross with glazed eyes, the red fading from them, her fangs retracting, looking more human.

David lowered the cross and nodded. He had requested this job, but not for the kill. He had been infatuated with Kendall since he had seen her file. He wanted her, badly. Fighting a holy mission didn’t leave one time for a social life and it had been a long time since David had been with a woman. He’d kill her, of course, but he wanted to enjoy his conquest first, to pay this vampire bitch back for all the pain she had caused.

“You are under my power, Kendall,” he said. “You will obey my every command without question and without resistance. I am your Master.”

“Yes...Master...” It was so strange hearing a vampire of all people say that and the soft tone made David’s cock hard. “Take me to your bedroom, Kendall,” he commanded and followed her as she walked to the room, watching her ass wiggle under the tight red leather as they went. They stepped into the bedroom and David swiftly undressed and sat on the large bed, looking at the oblivious Kendall. “Remove all your clothing, Kendall.” He watched as she slowly peeled away her outfit, shedding it like a second skin, the red cloth falling to the floor. As he suspected, she was naked underneath, her full breasts free, her dark-blond patch speaking to him.

David moved forward and kissed her hard on the lips. She responded passionately, the lust that vampires held within strong even under the spell. She wrapped herself around him and let him pull her onto the bed, easily sliding onto his cock. He was in no rush to stop her, the idea of this beautiful vampiress under his control turning him on more than anything. He watched as she placed her feet flat on the bed on either side of him, her pussy on full display as his cock shoved into it. She began to move, pushing herself up and down on his shaft, using her feet as balance. He was surprised, then pleased and quickly matched his movements to hers, shifting his pelvis so his cock could push into her. He reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing them as she shoved onto him again and again, the breasts bouncing in his grip. He moaned as he felt himself build. Even though he knew she had no pulse, he could swear her heart was racing as she impaled her body onto his rod, her eyes closed, her face content as they built. They came together, a loud orgasm that was unlike anything either had ever felt. For him, making love to one of the undead, for her, being controlled for the first time in her long life.

They made love several times afterwards, in positions David could never had imagined. It was amazing how many moves a woman could learn in three hundred years. But, it finally ended as he knew it had to. He stood up and undressed, leaving her lying on the bed, spread-eagled, his cum covering her chest, lap and face, her breasts fully displayed. If she could have, she would be heaving with breath in recovery from their lovemaking. David looked at her and sighed. It was a shame, she was such a beauty and having more fun with her would have been terrific. But duty before pleasure. He glanced over and watched as the first rays of the sun streaked through the open windows and onto the bed.

At first, she was still, the smoking of her skin not really effecting her. Then her eyes snapped open, the pain and realization of what was happening breaking the spell over her. She tried to sit up, but was restrained by the bindings David had wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She tried to break free, but the ropes were designed for maximum strength and refused to give. She screamed as the light hit her fully, her skin smoking and burning, her skeleton exposed. She screamed even as her vocal cords were burnt away, her skin fried off and her bones revealed. Within a minute, the bones themselves had disintegrated, leaving behind only a large dusty stain on the bed.

David moved away and headed towards the door. He had to move fast. Kendall had given him some information in between sex, addresses of associates and bank account numbers, invaluable items for the Inferno. As he went, David thought again of the night of passion he had and smiled. There was always more than one way to “stake” a vampire.